JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomosaka Rie - Shoujo Robot

Author Topic: Beyond The Sea(Atsumina,Mayuki,Kojiyuu,Wmatsui,Marimii) [COMPLETED]  (Read 92173 times)

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
I hope to see Wmatsui soon ^^
Thanks for the update author-san ♡♡♡♡
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
yeeay .. finally update also .. I so can not wait .. I really liked this fic. please update it later because I want to see the story jun and rena
Thank you

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
That ken... :angry:

Wmatsui, here we go! :cathappy:

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
Yeay finally update I really wait for the next chapter  :thumbsup

I want to see more WMatsui  :cathappy:

Update soon  :cow:  :cow:

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
I cant wait for Rena to come into the story. So excited for the next update. XD

Offline kazuko

• ecchi
This story is getting more interesting.
Please keep writing nguyen23-san!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh... mayuki is official...

When is Rena showing up in the story?

Would Atsuko be able to kill Ken?

What about Atsuko's and Yuki's past?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the udpate

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
@shinigamielf, @purnamazaki, @Kairi65, @AI712, @vivinardisa, @Bakamina_Oshi, @kazuko, @cisda83: Thank you!  :D

Thank you everyone for reading my fic.   XD

Here is chapter 7  :)

Chapter 7: Revenge

In the Evening

Atsuko and Minami disguise themselves as Naru's servants. Atsuko takes Naru’s pendant as the proof for their identity. After the preparation, Atsuko and Minami go to the west side of the island. When they got there, they see a ship. She comes and talks to the man who guards the ship. Atsuko shows him the pendant and said

“My master is busy right now. He worries that your captain will wait for too long, so he told us to meet your captain first. When he is done, he will come here later.”

The man nods and takes them to the meeting room.

Meanwhile, at another place. Yuu leads the ship to get near the place but not too close. After that they divide themselves and wait for the signal.

Back to the ship

Atsuko and Minami step inside the room.

"Hello captain, my name is Namiko and this is Katsu. Master Naru ordered us here to apologize for his late. He has an urgent business, so he cannot come here right away. After he finishes his work, he will come here as quickly as he could." Atsuko bows and said to him.

"You are quite a beauty to be a servant" ken said while he is coming closer to her. He raises her hand and kisses it. However Atsuko takes her hand back before he could kiss it.

"Sorry captain Ken, but I'm only a servant. Now please excuse myself to the seat.” She bows again and goes back to her seat.

Minami stands there and holds his fists very tight

"Minako-san. Just call me Ken. So we can be close with each other. I'm not your master" he said and winks to her. Then they start talking about the red diamond. Sometime he is flirting her.

"What a disgusting man" Atsuko thought

Atsuko keeps herself calm and said.

"While we are talking in here, please excuse Katsu. He will go out to see if our master’s ship has come yet."

Ken nods.

Minami bows and leaves the room.

"If that filthy man ever touches Atsuko, I swear that I will kill him right away." Minami is frustrated and shouts in his mind.

Minami comes out of the ship deck. He stands in the corner of the ship and signals for Yuu. Yuu received the signal and orders everyone to sneak into the ship. They go to Minami's place. Slowly they spread around and attack the guard.

Yuki sneaks behind the man that stands in the quarter deck and chokes him by the string in her ring.

Jun goes down to the storeroom. Suddenly a man walks through. He quickly hides himself. Then he sneaks behind him and breaks his neck.

Mayu hide behind the door and aim at the two men who guard the meeting room.

Meanwhile in the meeting room

Ken moves his seat closer to Atsuko. He said

"Minako-san, why don't you quit being Naru’s servant and come to my ship?" He moves close to her

"Minami, where are you? Please be quick." Atsuko steps back and thought.

"Captain Ken, you really like to joke, didn't you?" Atsuko smiles wryly.

He stands up and corners Atsuko

"I'm very serious" he whispers and raises his hand to touch Atsuko's face.

Suddenly the door swings open. Minami steps inside. Seeing the scene, he is really mad now, but he has to calm down. He takes a deep breath and said

"I'm sorry sir, but I have something to report to Minako"

He looks at Minami then returns to his seat.

"Everything is ok. Yuu and the other are now at the crews' room to take care of them." Minami whispers to Atsuko's ear.

Atsuko smiles and thought

"Good, it is my turn now"

"Before we show you the red diamond, I have something to show you. I think you will like it" Atsuko said and smiles.

"The only thing I like the most is that guy is not in this room" Ken said while pointing at Katsu

Minami is now at his limit. His eyes are now filled with anger. If he could, he would kill that man in an instant.

"I'm sure you will like it" Atsuko said while pulling a thing that look like a staff that covered with a black cloth.

Then Atsuko slowly pulls down the cloth. Ken widens his eyes and stands up. Before him is the long thin sword with special decoration which is a phoenix that engrave in the guard of the sword.

“See, I told you that you will like this, Ken” Atsuko changes her expression into cold and her tone is full of hatred.

“H..ho..how did you have that sword? Who are you?” Ken stutters and shouts at her.

“Did you forget me, Ken? The little girl was saved by uncle Aki. The person, you nearly kill 18 years ago. The little girl, you tried to steal this sword from her.” Atsuko said in anger.

Ken is in shock. He sits back to his seat and shakily asks

“You are that little girl. Maeda Atsuko”

“So finally you remember me huh? Traitor” She shouts and slams the table.

“How can you go in here? Where is Naru? Guards, everyone, come here” he shouts from his room.

“Keep your strength to another thing. We already took care of them very good, and make sure that they will never wake up from their sleep.” a voice said and laughs loudly.

“Yo..You are Yuu?” he stutters

“I have to praise your good memories.” Yuu said and claps his hand.

“How about me, Ken? A small and weak little girl, you nearly stab by your sword?” Yuki steps down

“Kashiwagi Yuki?” he said

“So you guy come here to take your revenge huh?” Ken said while laughing.

Then suddenly a lot of noises come from the ship deck.

Mii and Mariko run up to see what happen. They see Naru and his people come to the ship.

“Mii, run down and tell them about this. I will keep them busy” Mariko said

“Ok, be careful. I’ll be right back.” Mii said and quickly runs down to inform Atsuko.

“Man! Naru. Atsuko, Minami you two stay here and fight him. I'll take care of those above." Yuu turns and said.

"My men are here. You all are doom now" Ken smirks

"Seem like you underestimate us huh? Doesn't my name remind you of something else?” Atsuko smirk and said.

"Maeda Atsuko" he thinks.

Suddenly

"It's you, pirate "The Legend". Enemy of pirate." Ken shouts.

"Seem like you realize it. Uhm, we got a new name." Atsuko claps her hands

"You are stupid as your uncle Aki. Being pirate but attack pirate, you are our deadly enemy." Ken shouts and rushes to attack them.

Minami and Atsuko take out their sword and dodge to the two sides of the room.

Meanwhile on the ship deck

"Naru, I already spared your life, but you still don't regret about your action." Yuu shouts at Naru

"Don't make me laugh Squirrel. Do you think that I'll bow down and thank you for that?" Naru smirks.

"I just careless at that time so that you could capture me, but this time, you all will die" he shouts and laughs loudly.

"Prepare for your die" he shouts and rushes toward them with his men.

Yuu rushes to Naru and takes out his two daggers. He jumps up and attacks from above Naru’s head, but he blocks his dagger by his sword. Yuu jumps back. Then they rush to attack each other again.

Meanwhile Jun lures a group of other Naru’s men go down to the storeroom and fights them there. He dodges their attack and jumps up to kick on one man’s ear. After he lands on the floor, he turns and does the round kick on another man’s waist.

At the same time in the quarter deck, Yuki uses her katana to fight with the other group of Naru’s men. With Haruna uses her gun to shoot the men on the main deck, and Mayu uses his dark to attack them.

At the meeting room

“Minami, this is my fight, I want to revenge for uncle Aki” Atsuko looks at Minami.

“I understand, I’ll step aside, but if you are in danger, I will join the fight no matter what” Minami said while holding back his sword, and looks at her with serious eyes.

She smiles and nods at him

“Stop that chit chat and ready to die” Ken said and runs toward to attack her.

Atsuko slides on the floor and bends backward to dodge the attack. Then she uses her right hand to support and jumps up. She rushes to him and pierce her sword toward him. He blocks the sword, but she raises her feet and kicks his stomach. He falls back, hold his stomach, and groans in pain.

In Yuu place

Yuu jumps up kick Naru’s stomach, and then he uses spin kick to kick Naru’s face. Naru is hit. He flies back and hits the ship mast. Taking that opportunity, Yuu runs up and puts his dagger on Naru’s neck to disable his action.

At the same time, Yuki is also finishes almost all her opponents. she takes the string in her ring and chokes her last opponent. As for Mayu and Haruna, they also finished their work.

At the storeroom, Jun takes out his sword and cuts the throat of the last man.

Back to the meeting room

“You are pretty good huh?" Ken said

“I’m not the weak little girl in the past. I’m now a pirate and the captain of the famous pirate ship “The Legend.” I will make you pay for your sin.” Atsuko said.

Ken jumps over her head and attack Atsuko from behind. Atsuko puts her sword behind her back to block Ken’s attack. Then she turns around, injures his right arm, and kicks his face. He falls and drops his sword. Atsuko puts her sword on Ken’s neck.

“Please spare my life, Acchan. Please think about uncle Aki” Ken begs

“Don’t call my name. At that time, did you think about him when you kill him? He took care of you as his own son, but you betrayed his trust” Atsuko shouts

“I know. I was wrong. They tempted me. Please, forgive me this time. I swear that I will change.” Ken fakes crying.

Suddenly, he takes some flour from his cloth and throws to her eyes. Being taken by surprise, Atsuko cannot react to the attack. He takes the chances and kicks Atsuko at her stomach. Atsuko is hit and falls on her knees

“Keeping some flour is a very good fighting plan.” he thought.

“You jerk” Atsuko shouts in pain.

Then he takes out a knife and rushes to stab her. Minami is fighting some men outside the meeting room. He notices that and rushes to her

“Atsuko, Watch out!”

Minami runs to shield for her. He got stabbed in his shoulder. At the same time, he pierces his sword into Ken’s heart. Then he falls down.

"Minami!!" Atsuko catches Minami before he falls.

Atsuko’s eyes are still blurry because of the flour, but she can feel that Minami is very hurt.

"Minami, Minami, are you ok?" Atsuko calls Minami while crying.

"I'm fine Atsuko, please don't cry" Minami smiles and wipes her tear.

Then he faints.

"Minami" Atsuko shakes him

Everyone comes back to the meeting room after finished fighting Naru. When they see Minami's state, Mayu quickly runs to them. He checks Minami's state.

"Don't worry Atsuko-nee. The knife does not cause him any serious injuries. I gave him a medicine to stop his bleeding. He should be fine now." Mayu said.

"Thank you Mayu" Atsuko said in tear.

Then they go back to their ship together.

At the deck

Haruna is standing and looking at the sky.

"Nyan Nyan" Yuu runs toward haruna and calls.

Haruna stands still and looks at the sky

"Say, Yuuchan, are you gonna leave?" Haruna suddenly speaks

"Nyan Nyan, I have a question to ask you" Yuu speak in serious tone.

"Huh? What is it?" Haruna said.

"Why did you volunteer to help me find the secret room" Yuu asks

"Yuuchan, do you remember the little girl who you helped in the ‘Silk Island’?" Haruna said

Flashback

"Hey guys, that is the daughter of the richest man here" a boy said.

"She is such a shut-in girl. A weird kid." another said

"Let go there and tease her" another one continues.

They come and take the apple from Haruna and run away. The poor little girl just stand there and crying. Then a hand gives out to her with an apple in his hand. When she looks up, she sees a boy with some bruise in his face and his cloth is messed up. He smiles and said

"Here is your apple. I already taught those rude kids some lessons. They will never bully you again"

"Thank you" Haruna said in a small voice

"My name is Oshima Yuu. In the future, I want to be a famous thief. Maybe I will name me 'the squirrel'" Yuu innocently said.

When she is about to respond, a voice interrupts her.

"Yuu, we need to go back to the ship"

"Ok" Yuu shouts back

"I have to go now. See you around" Yuu bids farewell to Haruna. Then he leaves.

Only Haruna stands there with a stupor face.

End flashback

"You are that cute little girl?" Yuu asks in surprise tone

"When I saw you in the first time, I felt that you are very familiar. Then I heard Yuki call you, but that time I wasn't sure if you are him." Haruna said

"Then you ask Acchan's help. You introduced yourself is the famous thief 'Squirrel.' I think that I have finally found you. That is why I want to help you." Haruna shyly said.

"Nyan Nyan, you are the best." Yuu said and hugs her.

"Now, I will answer your question." Yuu returns to his serious voice

"No, I will always follow you everywhere you go, Nyan Nyan." He said and turns her to look at him.

"Nyan Nyan, I love you. Properly, from the first time I met you" Yuu said then pulls her close to him and kisses her on her lips.

After a while they broke the kiss and hug each other. Then Haruna whispers to Yuu.

"I love you too, Yuuchan. From the first time I met you" then she hugs him tightly.

At one room

He stands near the bed and looks at the girl who is still unconscious.

"Why were you there?"

Flashback

At ken's ship

Jun is fighting Naru's men in the storeroom. He takes out his sword and quickly slashes through the last man throat.

"Finish those stupid pirates. Piece of cake." He said and smirks.

When he is about to leave the room, he heard the girls voice. He comes and opens the locked door. There he sees a lot of young girls who are captured in there.

"Those filthy pirates, they sell people, too" he shouts in his mind.

"Don't worry. I'm not a bad guy. I'll save you all. You all are free now. We will take you to the island."

"Thank you" they said to him and leave.

Then he notices there is one girl who is unconscious. She has a long black hair, and a slender body. She looks just like a sleeping princess. He comes closer to look at her

"It cannot be" he steps back

Then something flashes in his mind.

"Jun, wait for me." A little girl chases a little boy

"Catch me if you can" the little boy laughs and runs around.

Then Jun carries the girl with bridal style back to the ship.

End flashback

"Why are you here?" he touches the girl face and whispers.

“I miss you very much.” he kisses her forehead.

At Minami room

"Mayu, is he ok now?" Atsuko asks worriedly.

"Yes, don't worry Atsuko-nee. It is just a minor injury. He just faints because of losing blood." Mayu said

"Mayu said that he is ok now, so don't worry Atsuko-nee. I think you should go back to sleep. You are exhausted by now" Yuki said in concerned voice.

"Yuki is right Acchan, you are really looks exhausted now" Mariko said.

"If you worry, I can stay here and watch over him" Mii suggests.

"No, I'm fine. You guys just go back to sleep. You guys are also very exhausted today. I'll wait for him to wake up" Atsuko said while her eyes still look at Minami's face.

"Atsuko-nee" Yuki just looks at her sister with worried eyes.

Then they all get out of Minami's room. Atsuko raises her hand and touches Minami's face

"Why did you risk your life to save me?" Atsuko said

"It broke my heart when I think that I will lose you" she said while tear rolling down her cheeks.

Then Atsuko slowly falls in sleep because of exhausted.

In the morning

In Minami's room

Minami's POV

I slowly open my eye. My shoulder is hurt. Then I feel someone holding my hand. When I look down, I saw an angel is sleeping. Her hand is holding me tightly. I stroke her hair and move the hair that covers her face to the side.

"Why are you sleeping here my cute captain?" I smiles and thought

Suddenly someone opens the door and stealthy steps inside

"Oh you are awake" Yuki asks me in whisper tone.

I nod slightly. Then I look at Atsuko

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" She asks

"I got injure by Ken's knife then I fell down" I said to her.

Suddenly I remember Atsuko’s crying face.

"Luckily that the knife just caused a minor injury, so you are ok now" Mayu said.

"Atsuko-nee is very worry about you. She cried a lot. Last night, that is the first time I saw her like that. Please take care of my sister. If you ever make her like that again, I'll make you pay for that." Yuki said with dark and deadly aura surrounding her.

"Hush Yuki, you will wake Atsuko-nee up" Mayu tells Yuki in low tone.

Then they leave the room. I look at Atsuko's face. She looks so calm and peaceful.

"Minami, please don't leave me"

She is sleep talking, and I see tear is rolling from her eyes. She looks so weak and defenseless right now. I touch her cheek, and she is awake.

"Uhm..." She rubs her eyes. She is so cute

Then she looks up. I look at her and smile. She suddenly stands up and hugs me tightly

"Minami, you finally awake. I'm very happy" she said

"You are an idiot, why did you run to me? What if he stabs you lower, it would be your heart." she lightly hit my back

I feel something wet on my shoulder. She is crying. The cold and scary captain is now crying like a baby on my shoulder. I stroke her hair and pull her out to look straight at her eyes which are now all red because of crying.

"I told you before right. I will always be by your side and protect you no matter what" I smile and said to her.

Don't let her respond. I pull her up and kiss her lip.

End Minami's POV

Atsuko widens her eyes in surprise because of Minami's action. Then she slowly relaxes. She closes her eyes and replies his kiss. Unconsciously, she puts her arms around his neck. He holds her waist and pulls her closer to him. While they are enjoying kissing each other, the door swings open

"Takamina, Yuki said that you are awake...oops sorry" Yuu jumps in and said. Then he realizes he goes in bad timing.

Atsuko and Minami hear Yuu’s voice. They quickly pull out from each other, and their face is burning red

"That stupid squirrel" Minami shouts in his mind.

"Sorry for interrupting you two. Please continue what you are doing" Yuu said and smiles devilish.

Outside, Haruna, Mariko, Mii don't know what happen

"Shhh, let the lovebird alone" he said and winks to them

"I see" they all said and giggle

Then Yuu takes Haruna’s hand, and they go to the ship deck. Mariko and Mii go to Mii’s experiment room

Back to Minami's room

They sit there silently still embarrass because of what happen. Then Minami takes Atsuko shoulder and turns her to look at him

"Atsuko, I love you. You are everything to me." he said in serious voice.

Atsuko cries and hugs Minami

"I love you, too Minami. When you are injured and lost conscious, my heart is broken in pieces. I thought 'what if you never awake, what if I lost you forever' I was very scared. Please don't leave me Minami." Atsuko said in tear.

Minami strokes her back, pats her head, and said

"I will never leave you no matter what. I promise. I will never let you feel scared and lost like this again. It makes me sad when I see you in pain like this"

He then hugs her tightly. After a while, Atsuko finally calm down. Now, Minami sits on his bed and leans on the wall while Atsuko is resting her head on his shoulder. Their hands entwined with each other's.

"You know what Atsuko" Minami speaks up

"Huh?" Atsuko looks up

"When that guy touched your hand, I swear that I wanted to kill him in that instant" Minami said.

"Not only that. he also flirt you. And when I came back, I saw you are cornered by him. I wanted to rush there and kill him right away" he continues

Atsuko smiles and leans to give Minami a short kiss on his lips

"Don't worry Minami. He cannot do anything to me. Do you forget who I'm."

"However, when he cornered me, I'm really scared. I wished you to come back soon"

He kisses her forehead and said

"I will never leave you like that again. No one can touch you. You are my Atsuko"

The he leans and kisses her lips again. After a while, they leave the room and go to the ship deck.

"Hey, lovebird, what up" Yuu teases them.

"Yuuchan" Haruna said to him

"Why are you still here? Your business is done right?" Atsuko coldly said.

"No, I want to stay here with my Nyan Nyan." Yuu said while hugging Haruna

"Wow, since when Nyan Nyan become your?" Minami teases. However unnoticeably, there is a pair of killing eyes that glare at him.

"So, are you jealous, Minami?" Atsuko said with a dangerous tone.

Minami, now, notices the dangerous aura. He hugs his jealous girlfriend and said

"Of course not, my eyes are only for you. My cute Atsuko" then he kisses her cheek.

Atsuko's face slowly turns pink. Yuu notices it then continues teasing her.

"I can't believe my cold friend could be embarrassed and weak towards that midget."

"Who do you call midget?" Minami raises his eyebrow.

“Sorry, I don’t need any more crews on my ship” Atsuko coldly said.

“That is a payback for calling my Minami ‘Midget,’ and teasing me’” Atsuko thought

“Oops..you made our captain mad for calling her cute boyfriend ‘Midget’.” Mariko and Mii come to the ship deck.

“Come on Acchan, how can you deny your best friend’s request?” Yuu runs toward Atsuko and fake crying.

Minami stands in front of Atsuko and stops Yuu

"What do you want?" Minami glares at him.

"Yuuchan." haruna calls him

"Nyan Nyan, Acchan and Takamina bully me" he runs back and hugs haruna.

"Nyan Nyan, decision is on you" Atsuko said.

"Yuuchan, you have to behave" Haruna said to yuu

"Yes ma'am" Yuu said and stands in soldier form.

"By the way, where is Jun? I don't see him around." Atsuko asks.

"He found a girl yesterday. Seem like he knew her. He is in her room with Yuki and Mayu." Mariko said

"Acchan, I have something to tell you" Yuu changes his expression.

Seeing Yuu looks serious. Atsuko said

"Come to the meeting room"

In the meeting room

"What is it Yuu?" Atsuko asks

"Yesterday, after I won the fight against Naru, Jun comes up with a group of young girl. I realize that they not only attack people, they also selling people." Yuu said

"That is so cruel." Atsuko slams the table and said.

"I turn to him and ask him about that" Yuu continues

Flashback

"What are you doing with these young girls?" Yuu asks

"We selling them" he said with his blank expression

Yuu slaps his face and said

"You are despicable"

"Yuu prepare for your doom. You and that Maeda Atsuko. You don't know who you just pick on." Naru said and laughs.

"What do you mean? Who is your boss?"

Yuu takes his collar and asks him

Suddenly, an arrow flies through Yuu’s face and pierces through Naru's neck. Yuu looks back and see nothing.

End Flashback

"So there is a big organization huh? And one more thing they are heartless" Minami said.

"However, right now we don't have any clues about them. Therefore just let it be and wait to see if they will do something to us." Atsuko said.

"I guess from now on just be like that." Yuu said.

"Now, let go to Jun's room to see how the girl is doing and who she is" Atsuko said and they leave the meeting room to come to Jun's.

TBC

Here is Chapter 7. Hope you guys enjoy reading it. Feel free to comment about your opinions.  :)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
The girl is definitely rena! XD

I guess they're sailing to the big guys now 8)

If its rena, will she accept jun? And haruna was a rich man daughter? Why and how she became a pirate?

Otsukare, author san!

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
Hohohohohohoh,finally Wmatsuiiii  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
I think,i fell in love with your fic  :shy2: :luvluv2:

MORE WMATSUI PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 02:04:05 PM by shinigamielf »
My Fic:

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
Awww atsumina and kojiyuu finally became a couple.

This chapter was awesome  XD

Keep up the good work!

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
Wow finally it's WMatsui  :cathappy:  :cathappy:

Really wan to read the next chapter  :grin:  :grin:

Update soon  :thumbsup  :thumbsup

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Obviously, that was Rena!! :on gay:

And, finally! KojiYuu is together~ :mon inluv:

More KojiYuu moments and more action please~? :depressed:

Update soon~ :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Yeeaayy.. Moreee WMatsui pleaseeee !!!!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Reeeeeena-chaaaaaaaaaan~~~ >w<

WMatsui!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
Rena..
Rena..
Rena..
Rena-chan  :onioncheer:

Finally WMATSUI appear  :ding: :on gay:
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah... final enemy huh?

May be this big organization and boss has something to do with Atsuko's past?

What's going to happen next?

Why was Rena there?

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Hi author-san.. I just read your fic right now.. :fap
And its awesome.. Those fighting scenes are really great, you describe it very clear.. :twothumbs
And now atsumina, mayuki, kojiyuu are officiall..
And is marimii already an item from the start?
I just want to ask what is mayu's skill in fighting?  :? I just remember that he is the doctor, but he fight too in this chapter..
And finally wmatsui appear.. Rena what happen to you?  :cry:
Love wmatsui..  :inlove:
Can't wait for the next update.. Thanks for the hard work :thumbsup

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Kairi65, @shinigamielf, @Bakamina_Oshi, @vivinardisa, @ChibiRine, @purnamazaki, @Ruka Kikuchi, @The Ray, @AI712, @cisda83: Thank you!!  :)

@Raizel: Thank you for reading my fic. XD  Mayu does not good at fighting, but he can use dark with poison on it. He is a shooter like Haruna.  :D

Thank you everyone for reading my fic.  :wub:

Here is Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Mysterious Girl and Jun’s Past

Atsuko and the rest come to the room. They knock the door. Jun opens the door and greet them.

“Hi everyone”

“Hi Jun” they greet Jun

They come into the room to see the girl

"How is she doing Mayu? She still is not awake yet?" Atsuko asks

“Yes. But she is ok. She just is affected by the remaining sleeping poison” Mayu answers

“Who is she, Jun?” Mariko asks

Jun just stays silent. His eyes are full with sadness.

“It’s ok Jun, tell us whenever you are ready” Minami pats his shoulder

“Thank you Takamina” Jun smiles

“By the way, how is your injury?” Jun asks

“I’m fine now, thank you” Minami said

“Not only his wound is healed, he also got our captain’s heart” Yuu teases Minami.

“Wow! Congratulation Takamina, Atsuko-nee” Jun smiles and said

“Thank you Jun” Minami smiles shyly and Atsuko’s face is red.

Jun turns and looks at the girl who is sleeping peacefully.

“Jun, how about you go back to your room and rest, Minami and I will stay here and watch over her. I think you are really exhausted” Atsuko said

“I’m fine Atsuko-nee. I can take care of her.” Jun said

“Jun, you don’t listen to your sister said. I told you just go to sleep. I promise I will inform you right away when she is awake” Atsuko said with serious voice

“But…” Jun said

“Did your sister ever lie to you?” Atsuko pats his head

Jun shakes his head

“Ok, thank you Atsuko-nee” Jun said

“Good boy” Atsuko smiles at him

In the afternoon

Atsuko and Minami are talking to each other while watching the girl.

“We should take good care of her. She seems to be very important to Jun” Atsuko said

“uhm…” Minami answers

“Minami, what up?" Atsuko looks at Minami

“Nothing, it is just that you care a lot for Jun” Minami pouts

“Aww, Minami, are you jealous with Jun?” Atsuko said and hugs Minami

“He has a very sad past, so I want him to feel that this ship is his family. I only see him as my brother” she continues.

“I’m very happy. My cute girlfriend is a very nice and caring girl” Minami said and pinches Atsuko cheeks.

“Minami” Atsuko calls

“Huh?”

“I’m hungry” Atsuko said

“I will go to kitchen to cook some food for you, ok? Wait here” Minami said then he leaves the room.

After a while Atsuko fell in sleep on the table.

The girl, who Jun took back from Ken's ship, finally wakes up. She sits on the bed and looks around the room. She notices a girl is sleeping on the table. She steps down from the bed and walks toward Atsuko.

"Pirate cloth? is she together with those who captured me?" she thought.

Suddenly, Atsuko moves her head. Quickly the girl takes out a knife in her boot and puts it on the neck of the haft sleeping girl

“Anyway, I have to disable her action first” the girl thought.

Feeling something on her neck, Atsuko slowly opens her eyes.

“Don’t move or this knife will harm you” the girl said to Atsuko

Atsuko is taken by surprise, so she cannot fight back. She tries to calm down and said

“You are finally awake huh?”

“Who are you? Are you one of those pirates that captured me?” the girl said

“My name is Maeda Atsuko, captain of this ship. No, we attacked that ship, and Jun saved you from them” Atsuko said

“Jun, Matsui Jun?” the girl said

“Yes, it is him. Who are you? What is your relation with him?” Atsuko asks

“Shut up. I did not allow you to say” the girl said and moves the knife closer to Atsuko’s neck

“Calm down, I’m not doing any harm to you. If you are Jun’s friend that mean you are my friend too.” Atsuko tries to calm the girl down

“No, Pirates are bad people. I hate all the pirates. The Jun you said properly is not the “Jun” I know. He is not one of those like you” The girl said.

Meanwhile in Jun’s room

Jun wakes up from his nap.

“How long did I fall in sleep? It is already noon. I should go check on her” He said to himself and leaves his room. On his way, he meets Minami.

“Hey Takamina, what are you doing?” Jun asks

“Hey Jun, Atsuko is hungry, so I made her some food” Minami greets Jun and said

“That is good to have you by her side. Please Takamina, take good care of her. She is very important to me. Even though I’m not her real brother, she still cares and loves me like her own sibling.” Jun bows before Minami

“Of course, I will.” Minami said and smiles

When they come closer to the room, they hear some noise coming from inside. They quickly open the door. They see the girl is standing behind Atsuko and placing the knife on Atsuko’s neck.

“Atsuko” Minami calls

“What are you doing? Release her now” Minami shouts at the girl.

“Re...na” Jun calls.

The girl hear her name is called she looks at Jun

“Jun” Rena calls him

“Jun, do you know her, why is she attacking Atsuko?” Minami turns to Jun and said

Everyone in their room heard some noise. They run to the room.

“What happened?” everyone asks

“Rena, what are you doing to Atsuko-nee?” Jun finally speaks up.

“Jun, you are alive. Why are you with these pirates? Why don’t you go back to the island?” Rena asks Jun.

“Yes, I’m alive. I’ll tell you everything, but firstly can you release her.” Jun said

“No, she is a pirate. All pirates are cruel and heartless. They kidnapped you. Did you forget what happened that year?” Rena said

“No, how can I forget what happen that year. The feeling of being betrayed, the loneliness, and the fearful feeling that invaded all my heart.” Jun said

“The people that gave me hope and light are Yuki-nee and her. They help me, protected me even though to them I’m no other than a stranger.” Jun continues

"If that year Atsuko-nee isn't there, I'll never escape from them. She is my family, so please Rena, please release her" Jun said.

Rena releases Atsuko and comes to Jun

"I'm sorry Jun. Why did you feel betrayed? Can you tell me what really happened to you that day?" Rena gently said.

"That day Roy-nii came back with his hurting hand and his head was bleeding. He said that you two were attacked, and you were kidnapped by pirate" Rena said

"He lied. That day, he took me out to play." Jun starts telling them his past.

Flashback

"Roy-nii, today where are we going to play?" little 6 years old Jun happily asks.

"Today we will go play on the boat" the man said and smile

"Yatta, we will go play on the boat." the little boy happily jumps around unnoticedly about his cousin evil plan.

"Will Rena come with us?" Jun asks

"No, Rena is helping her mom today" Roy said.

"Oh" Jun sadly said.

"You know what, after playing, you can go to Rena and tell her everything that you experienced." Roy said and smile.

"Yes." Jun cheerfully said.

Jun happily skips to the shore.

"Jun, can you go to that boat sit and wait for me?" Roy said.

"Ok." Jun answers out loud.

Jun sits on the boat and waits for his cousin. He sees his cousin goes to talk to a man that he assumes is the boat owner. After sitting for a while, he feels tired and falls in sleep. When he wakes up, it is already evening. He looks around and realizes that he is on the boat, and it is moving very far away from the island.

"Where am I? Roy-nii, where are you?" Jun sobs and calls.

"Your cousin already sold you to us. Be a good boy and shut up" one of the men said and laugh.

"Roy-nii, where are you?" Jun screams and cries.

A man slaps his face and shouts at him

"I told you to shut up"

"Calm down man, you don't want our customers to complain about the quality, do you?" Another man said.

The boat reaches the ship. They take him down to the storeroom and lock him up. Every day he just sits there and cries

"Papa, mama, Rena, I'm scared"

After one week

They bring into the storeroom a little girl. They lock them up together. While the little girl is sobbing, she notices a little boy, younger than her, sits in the corner of the room. She wipes her tear and comes to him

"Hi little boy, my name is Yuki. What is your name?" Yuki greets him.

The boy stops crying and looks at Yuki

"My name is Jun" he said in a small voice

“Why are you captured here?” Yuki asks

“...” Jun just stay silent

"Don't worry, my Atsuko-nee will come and save us" Yuki pats the little boy head

One night

A little girl with shoulder length hair sneaks into the ship. She stealthy goes around the ship to look for something. Then she sneaks into the storeroom. She sees her sister there. She goes to the room and whispers

"Yuki, Yuki"

Yuki is woken up by the call. She happily runs to her sister

"Atsuko-nee"

“I’m sorry Yuki, I couldn't save you when those guys kidnapped you" Atsuko sadly said.

"It is ok Atsuko-nee. You tried your best. You even got hit by them." Yuki said.

"Yuki, I promise I'll bring you out of here" Acchan said and pats Yuki’s head

Then she notice there is a little boy hides in the corner. She gives a sign for him to come. He hesitantly walks toward her. When he comes closer to the door, she pats his head and smiles at him.

"What is your name little boy?"

"Jun" scared Jun said

"Nice to meet you, my name is Maeda Atsuko. You can call me like Yuki" Atsuko said.

"Don't worry I will save you too. I promise" she smiles at him

Finally the boy smiles at her.

"I have to go now. Tomorrow I will go back and pick up you guys." Atsuko said and sneaks out of the ship.

Tomorrow night

Atsuko once again sneaks into the ship and goes toward the storeroom. Luckily Yuu once taught her how to unlock the door without the actual key. She unlocks the door and come inside. Yuki sees her, runs toward, and hugs her tightly.

“Yuki let get out of here. But where is Jun?” Atsuko asks

“They just took him to somewhere. I don’t know” Yuki sobs.

“It’s ok Yuki. I’ll find him and take him with us, ok?” Atsuko reassures Yuki.

“But now let take you out first” Atsuko said and leads Yuki out of the room.
They successfully sneak out of the room. When they step out of the ship, Atsuko whispers in her ear the way to go back to the house.

“Remember the direction Yuki. I cannot go with you because I have to save Jun. I already prepare a lot of food. If you don’t see me come back, don’t go out ok?” Atsuko said to Yuki.

When Yuki heard that, she runs to hugs her sister tightly

“No, Atsuko-nee. Don’t leave Yuki” Yuki cries and said.

“Don’t worry Yuki, I will come back to you no matter what, I promise.” Atsuko smiles and looks at her sister.

“Did your sister ever break her promise to you?” Atsuko asks

Yuki just shakes her head.

“Good girl, now run to our home and wait for me and Jun ok?” Atsuko said.

Then Yuki runs back to their home, and Atsuko returns to the ship to save Jun.

In a room in the ship

“Jun, prepare yourself. Tomorrow I have a customer who wants to buy you as a worker in his goldmine” a man said to him while counting money in his hands.

“No, I don’t want. I want to go back home” Jun cries and said.

“Shut up brat. Your family already sold you. He wants the heritage, so he gets rid of you by selling you to us” a man said and laughs out loud.

Jun is still crying hard. A man is about to hit him, but another one stop him

“Don’t hit him. We don’t want to give our customer a bad quality goods right?” he said

“That is enough, bring him back to the room now.” the boss said

When they go back, they open the door and throw Jun in. they look around the room and see a little girl sit in the corner with her face is on her knees.

“Say goodbye to your little friend. Tomorrow he will go with his master and work at a goldmine.” then they slam the door.

The boy sits down and starts crying

“hix..hix..Atsuko-nee...hix where.. are ..hix.. you? Jun..hix...is...hix...scared” he calls Atsuko between his sobs.

A pair of arms sketches out and hugs him from behind

“Shhh, Jun calms down. I’m here. I’ll take you out of here. I promise." Atsuko whispers into Jun's ear.

Jun turns around. After seeing Atsuko, he smiles widely and hugs her.

"Now Jun, let get out of here before they notice us" Atsuko said and holds Jun's hand.

Unfortunately, when Atsuko is about to open the door, the door swing open. A leg kicks in her stomach cause her to fly back and hit the wall.

“Clever enough little brat. I have to give you credit that you are able to sneak into our ship and release one of our goods.” the boss comes in and claps his hand

“But a kid is still a kid, you never win again me” he smirks

Then he comes and lifts Atsuko up by her collar

"Let go of me you filthy pirate." Atsuko shouts

“You dare to call me like that and release my goods. You will pay for that by your life.” he cruelty throws Atsuko onto the floor that make her cough in pain.

“Atsuko-nee” Jun runs toward Atsuko

“And you, you want to run away huh? I didn’t intent to hurt you so that we can raise our price, but you make me no choice. This is for going against us” he lifts him up and about to slam him down

“Stop it. He is just a little kid. He is harmless. If you throw him like that, he will die. Then you will lose your money and your contract.” Atsuko stops the man.

“The little brat is correct.” he thought

“Then I will not slam him, but I’ll hit him. Therefore he can remember that never goes again me.” he said and takes out his whip.

When he hits Jun, Atsuko runs toward and covers him

“Little brat, if you want to be a hero so badly, let me see how long you can endure” he said and whip her nonstop. After a while a man comes to his ear and whispers something to him.

He nods his head and said “that is correct. She releases one of ours goods. We will change her into the goods to replace it”

Then he stops hitting them and walks out of the room. Because it hurt so much, Atsuko faints. Jun sits next to the older girl who now is unconscious

“Atsuko-nee protected me with all her life. I cannot rely on her in everything. I want to be stronger to support, and help her. Jun, from now on you cannot cry.” he thought and uses his hand to wipe his tear.

Then he slowly falls in sleep next to Atsuko.

In the morning

Atsuko wakes up but her body is hurt so badly.

"Ah, my head hurt. My back also hurt. Not good I have to find a way to escape this place and take Jun with me" Atsuko thought.

She looks down and sees a small figure is still sleeping next to her. She smiles and strokes the kid head

"I will definitely take you out of this hell."

Suddenly the door swing open. The boss and his two guards step in. Because the sound of the door opening is too loud, it makes Jun wakes up. When he opened his eyes, he sees 3 men standing at the door. He stands up and hides behind Atsuko's back

"Please don't take him to the goldmine, he is still a kid. He going to die there" Atsuko begs the boss

"Selling people is my job. They survive or not isn't my concern. However, lucky for you, he is busy today so you will have another day to say farewell to each other." The boss said.

Then they leave the room

At evening

In the room they heard a lot of noise from outside of the room. Then a man comes down to them. He gives them a lot of food.

"You two are lucky. Today we attacked a Mercian ship and got a lot of goods and money from them, so we will let you two eat some good food." the little drunk man said. Then he leaves.

"This is our chance" Atsuko thinks

Then she turns and whispers in Jun’s ear.

"They are celebrating their victory now. We will wait until night fall. When they are all drunk, we will sneak out."

"Ok Atsuko-nee" Jun said.

Atsuko looks outside through the small circle window. She sees that outside is already dark, and the noisy sound is already silent. Atsuko calls Jun

"Jun, wake up. We get out of here"

"Uh" Jun stands up.

Atsuko holds Jun hand and goes to the door. She unlocks the door and stealthy look around. They sneakily go out of the room. Jun picks a stick in the storeroom and holds in his hand.

"Jun will help Atsuko-nee" Jun said

Atsuko smile and continue their way.

When they pass the kitchen, they see those drunken pirate lie all over the floor. Atsuko puts her finger on her lips as a sign of silent. Then they sneakily walk through. When they nearly get to the stair, they are stopped by the boss.

"Where do you brats think you are going?" he said with a drunken voice.

Atsuko stands in front of Jun to protect him, but he steps up with the wooden stick in his hand. The man run to them but because he is very drunk, his feet not stable. Jun takes the stick in his hand and hits the man. He stumbles and falls on the floor. However, the man quickly stands up, takes the stick in Jun hand, and throws it aside. He takes out a knife to attack them. Atsuko takes out from her boot a dagger. She raises it to block the knife. Although she cannot win against a grown up man with her still kid strength, but the man is drunk, Atsuko easily blocks him and pushes him down. She uses martial art that Aki captain taught her to fight against him. With Jun help, they are able to defeat him.

"Jun, stand here and wait for me." she said, and Jun nods.

She sneaks back to the kitchen though the drunken pirates. She takes a candle and some oil. She spills it on the floor in the storeroom and throws the candle on it. The fire caught the oil and quickly turns into a big fire. She quickly runs up and holds Jun hand.

"I will burn this ship down, so they will not kidnap and sell people anymore"

Then they run out of the ship.

“Jun, where is your home? I will take you back.”

Jun just silent and looks down on his feet. Seeing Jun looks sad, Atsuko looks at Jun and asks

"Why are you looking so sad?"

"My family doesn’t need me. My cousin sold me to them. I have nowhere to go now." Jun said in tear

"It's ok Jun. They abandon you, but I'll take care of you. From now on, you will be my little brother" Atsuko said and hugs him

"Thank you Atsuko-nee" he hugs her and cries because of happiness

End flashback

"From that day, Atsuko-nee always takes care of me. She treats me as her real brother" Jun said.

Rena is speechless with what really happened in the past. She slowly stands up and walk toward Atsuko. Rena comes closer and bows before Atsuko

"I'm sorry. Thank you very much for saving and taking care of Jun for all these years"

"You don't need to thank me. I'm very happy to have him as my family." Atsuko said

"Ok, now, misunderstanding is clear. Jun cares to introduce us who she is?" Mariko said and winks to him.

Jun stands up, wipe his tear and smiles

"Atsuko-nee, everyone, her name is Matsui Rena, she is my childhood friend, and..."

"And?" Everyone looks at Jun and waits for him to continue while Rena is looking down on her feet.

"She is my fiancée." Jun said while his face is red

"Ehhh!!!" Everyone shouts in surprise.

"Wow Jun congratulation, this is the first time I hear about that" Yuki said

They just stand there and blush

"Let leave them alone, I think they have a lot of thing to talk with each other" Minami said then they all leave.

In the room

Rena walks closer to Jun. She touches his face and said

"I finally found you. You grow up a lot"

"Rena, what happen to you? Why were you on that ship?" Jun said and holds Rena’s hands

"After all these years, people in Matsui clan start believing that you are dead. They already gave up their hope, but I'm not. I still hold this half pendant and believe that one day it can complete again" Rena said in tear

"Rena" Jun hugs her

"Two years ago, my parent forced me to marry Roy”

Flashback

In Elite Island

At Rena’s home

“Rena, you will engage with Roy in 5 day from now” Rena’s father said.

“But I already engage with Jun, I won’t marry anyone other than him” Rena said

“He is already missing for more than 10 years. Everyone said that he is already dead” Rena’s father said.

“No, he is still alive. I can feel it” Rena holds her necklace and said

“Roy will be the heir of the Matsui clan. It is your luck that he wants to marry you. I already agree, so be ready.” Rena’s father said.

“No, I won’t ever marry him” Rena said and returns to her room

That night, Rena packs her thing and sneakily gets out of her house

“Jun, I will find you” Rena said while looking at her necklace.

Then Rena goes to the ship. She went to a lot of different islands to find information about Jun, but she finds nothing. One day, her ship stops at a strange island. She gets out from the ship and goes around the city to find some information. On the shore, she sees two men are trying to capture two girls. She runs toward to help them.

“What are you doing with these girls?” Rena shouts

“Wow, another beautiful girl. She is more beauty than those two” a man said to the other man.

“How about we catch her too? I’m sure that we will sell her with a very high price.” the other said

“You two are despicable.” she said and rushes to attack them.

She easily takes down those two. Unknowingly, there is someone behind her, and he hits her head. She lost unconscious.

End Flashback

“When I wake up, I find myself in this room. I thought Maeda-san is one of those pirates, so I attack her. Although I was captured by those pirates, I’m very happy because I can meet you” Rena said in tear

“I’m sorry, Rena. You have suffered too much because of me.” Jun tightens his hug.

Then Rena takes off her necklace and gives it to Jun.

“Here is the half pendant. I received it when I got engaged with you when we were a kid. Now I return it to you. You can give it to the person you love” she said.

"Who is that person that you think I'm in love?" Jun asks

“Maeda-san, you love her right?" Rena said

"What?" Jun said in surprise

"I can feel it. The way you look at her, and you really care for her." Rena continues

Jun pauses in surprise

"It’s ok. You don’t have to worry about me” Rena sobs

“hahaha..hahaha” Jun looks at Rena and laughs out loud

“What?” Rena asks

“You think that I’m in love with Atsuko-nee” Jun said and continues laughing.

“Stop laughing” Rena feels a little frustrated.

“Sorry, Sorry but looking at your face right now really funny” Jun said and continues laughing.

"Stop" Rena pouts and hits his chest

“Atsuko-nee is like my sister. I love her as a sister. You didn’t see the short guy who stood next to her. He is her boyfriend.” Jun said.

“Are you Jealous, Rena-chan?” Jun cutely said

“W..wh..who said that I jealous?” Rena stutters.

“Rena-chan is as always. So cute” Jun said and pinches Rena’s cheeks, and Rena blushes.

“Actually, I have someone that I really love. I love her for a very long time.” Jun gently said while turning Rena around.

Then he sketches his hands and wears the necklace on her neck again

“If I don’t love you, I will never introduce you as my fiancée before them” he hugs her from behind and whispers in to her ear.

Tear starts falling down from Rena’s eyes. She turns around and looks at Jun. He caresses her cheeks and leans to kiss her lips.

After a while Jun said

“Rena, will you stay with me in this ship?” Jun said while their forehead is connected.

“Of course, I will. I have waiting for you for so long. Now I will never allow you to leave me again.” she smile and hugs him.

"I'm very happy right now. The necklace is now completed, yin-yang form" Jun said and kisses her again.

Then, they walk out of the room and come to the meeting room.

In the meeting room

“So, are you two ok now?” Minami asks

“uhm...yes, Thank you Takamina” Jun said

Then he holds Rena’s hand and goes toward Atsuko.

“Sorry for causing you trouble Atsuko-nee” Jun said

“It’s ok Jun” Atsuko answers

“Uhm… Maeda-san, will you accept me to be your new crew in this ship?

“No....” Atsuko said

Everyone looks at Atsuko with surprise look

"…Objection" Atsuko said and smiles

Then she stands up and said

"Welcome to The Legend Rena, my name is Maeda Atsuko, captain of this ship, nice to meet you." Atsuko shakes Rena hand

"Thank you Atsuko-nee" Jun turns to Atsuko and smiles

"Maeda-san thank..."

"I will change my mind if you still call me like that" she said and smile at Rena.

"Thank you uhm..." Rena wonders what can she call her

"Just call me Acchan like everyone." Atsuko said

"Or do you prefer to call her like Jun call her since you are his fiancée" Mariko teases.

Rena and Jun blush

"Thank you Acchan for accepting me" Rena shyly said.

"Ok, we will have a welcome party for our new couples here" Mariko said

"We still need one more couple." Yuu said and winks at Mariko and Mii evilly.

"Who said that I will be a couple with him" Mariko said

"Who said that I will be a couple with her" Mii said

"I never said that you two will be together" Yuu said and everyone giggles

The two are blushed.

Jun and Rena look at each other and smile while entwined their hands. Today is their happiest day because they finally found each other.

TBC

This is chapter 8. Hope you guys enjoy reading it. Feel free to comment about your opinions.  :)

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
KYAAAAHHHHHHHHH WMATSUI !!!!! :mikilaugh:

Update soon Author-san  :cow: :panic: :cathappy: :deco:
My Fic:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomosaka Rie - Shoujo Robot