JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Melancholy

Author Topic: BuraGeki no Ichinichi (Black & Gekikara Daily Life Season I & II: Complete)  (Read 89405 times)

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
Re: BuraGeki no Ichinichi (Black x Gekikara Daily Life)
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2012, 03:43:14 AM »
@aruka  :grin: :grin: yes he's definitely gonna be a strong yankee. he has black ability and geki's insanity fufufu...double advantages.

for the name, geki thinks she should create more creative nickname for the child... :P

i'm sensing this wont go forever  :rofl: since she has to find a new job soon~~

even his parents are weirdos...*fades to the dark*

@Sieka hello Sieka-san ^^

really thanks for the long comment!  :heart: :heart:

lol you know, i feel like sinner now tainting your innocent mind fufufufu :grin: :grin: :grin:

and really you SHOULD write something like that mhm...im still waiting~~

geki never good with arguing. she'll drag black to the bed, sandwiching her, kissing her like theres no tomorrow, making black scream and...okay im gonna bury myself...

basically its not hard to learn, since me entering akb fandom, learning kanjis becomes really fun as i tried remembering kanjis from AKB members' name  :)

anyway yes, Rena is no good at sports lol...

about plastic surgery, Geki doesnt want to have a transvestite child...she prefers the transgender one  :rofl:

apart from no good wife...geki is also no good husband. so theyre even xD what a family...

@kahem true! she scared everyone. even her child...her wife  :lol:

@xxx220 any suggestion for the name?  :w00t:

@XxRoByNxX78 lolol wae so curious  XD okay i'll tell you...ehm from the very beginning...the "based-on-true-story" bits are:

Feeding, Healthy Food, On The Phone, Repetitive, Falling Down, Too Close, Hansel & Gretel, Problem Solving, Insane Queen's New Life, Healthy Lifestyle, and Anxious  :cathappy:

@sakura_drop_ im waiting for your smexy smexy stories fufufu~~

ah, really? in my country i think every high schoolers get Japanese learning in their curriculum. the basic ones. but wow great you learn that yourself! yeah actually for the advance learning like advance kanjis i learn by myself ^^ i can do some translations from AKB vid, um if its a short clip lols. For speaking...im not really fluent at speaking but im trying to get better at it. thank youuu :cathappy:

for the plastic surgery i already explained in above   :thumbsup

thanks for the comment!  XD

Updating again...after crying out loud knowing my final math score is 57,5 (retarded, author is retarded)  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ice

Gekikara   : Black, I want hug~~~
Black      : Shut up *read Bible*

*later*
Gekikara   : Black, I want kiss~~~
Black      : I’m busy *cutting vegetables*

*later*

Gekikara   : Black, I want-
Black      : WHAT?
Gekikara   : I want to divorce…
Black      : NOOOOOOOOO!!!! *death grip the blanket*
Gekikara   : *come in* Black? 
Black      : Dream???? *pant*

xxx

Right Moment

Gekikara   : Why did you scream? *confused*
Black      : *hug* Geki… *shiver*
Gekikara   : *blush* Ehh…what is it?
Black      : *hug* I’m sorry…*shiver*Please don’t go…
Gekikara   : I’m not going anywhere…? What’s wrong? *confused*
Black      : *hug* Just stay with me here…*shiver*
Gekikara   : Of course I will! Today is Valentine’s Day *smile*
Black      : Ehh??

xxx
Unnoticed

Gekikara   : You’re so beautiful this morning… *kissing* *groping*
Black      : Mmmhh… *kissing*
Gekikara   : Happy Valentine’s Day…Black…*nibbling*
Black      : *moaning*
Baby      : *come in* Kaachan~~ Touchan~~
Black      : GEKI, YOU FORGOT TO CLOSE THE DOOR o/////o!!! *pulling blanket*

xxx

Gekikara’s Rule

*Sunday*

Gekikara   : *lazing on the couch* *watching TV*
Black      : *playing with baby on the carpet*
Gekikara   : Black…pass me the remote please…
Black      : Take it yourself. It’s on the table (-__-)
Gekikara   : If it’s more than 5 feet away, it becomes unnecessary…

xxx

Dangerous

Daycare Staff   : Your name, Miss?
Gekikara   : Ge-Matsui Rena…*sigh*
Daycare Staff   : The baby’s name?
Gekikara   : Um…Gekikara…?
Daycare Staff   : *surprised* Gekikara-kun? *check* Oh, I’m really really sorry Matsui-san. I’m afraid we can’t accept your kid anymore…*worry*
Black      : *appear* Why is that? *sharp*
Daycare Staff   : 3 days ago Aoi-kun went home with nosebleeding, two days ago Kuroi-chan got crayon stuck in her ear, yesterday Kimura-kun…
Black      : *faint*

xxx

Unpredicted

*BuraGeki is having a passionate night in a warm soft bed uhm…*

*someone’s giggling*

Black      : *stop* Geki…did you just giggle?
Gekikara   : How come I giggled when I was kissing you!
Black      : You locked the door right? *peek*
Gekikara   : It’s locked and he’s playing outside!

*the action continues uhm…*

*someone’s giggling*

Black      : *stop* Geki, I’m worried…
Gekikara   : *sigh* I’m losing the mood…*turn on the light*
Black      : OH MY GOD HE’S HERE o/////o!!!!  *pulling blanket*
Gekikara   : He melted in the dark…*amazed*

xxx

Getting Serious

Black      : Doushiyo…*frustrate*
Gekikara   : What is it?
Black      : I can’t put him in the daycare anymore. Otherwise he’ll hurt many kids…
Gekikara   : I told you, good Dad is the best job for me! I’ll watch him. *proud*
Black      : Don’t make that as an excuse not to find a job! 

xxx

20+

*Christmas Eve party at Sado’s place*

Sado      : Ja, Merry Christmas guys *smile*
All      : Merry Christmas!!! *cheers*
Black      : GEKIKARA STOP!!!
All      : *silent* *turn*
Black      : Don’t you dare giving him that wine!!!

xxx

Prudent

Black      : *open fridge* *sigh* Gekiii!
Gekikara   : Yes sweetheart~~
Black      : I’ve just bought snacks and now it’s all gone. Care to explain?
Gekikara   : The baby is hungry!
Black      : There are two types of honest people in this world. Small children and drunk people *leaving*

xxx

Wrong Time

Gekikara   : *giggle* Black… *snuggle*
Black      : *opening Bible*
Gekikara   : I’m not going to be tricked again with your poem…*giggle*
Black      : *reading Bible* No need to. I’m on my period.
Gekikara   : …

xxx

What Programmers Do

Black      : They say you are good with computers. Is that true?
Gekikara   : I guess…
Black      : Why don’t you go find a job related with it?
Gekikara   : Ah! You mean like, opening an online garage sale?
Black      : IS THAT ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT??

xxx

What Programmers Should Do

Gekikara   : Then what should I do to earn money?
Black      : Get a part time job! Or something related with your ability…
Gekikara   : Well, I can’t think anything more than online garage sale…
Black      : You’re making an assumption that you have to SELL something????
Gekikara   : Black is expecting too much of me!! *pout*

xxx

Drama Queen

Gekikara   : I’d like to hear your opinion…
Black      : Umm…

*few mins*

Black      : Umm…
Gekikara   : So I’ll have to end up selling something?
Black      : *surrender* I…I guess…
Gekikara   : IT’S THE SAME AS SELLING MY PRIDE!!! *sob sob sob*
Black      : You don’t have to make it sound so dramatic!!

xxx

Jackpot

*BuraGeki on the couch*

Baby      : *play on Black’s lap*
Gekikara   : *watching*
Baby      : *play on Gekikara’s lap*
Black      : *watching*
Gekikara   : *cough* *cough* HOOEEEKK!!
Black      : Geki? Geki? You okay? *worry*
Gekikara   : He farted on my face…HOOEEEK!!! *cough* *cough*

xxx
Odorian Rhapsody

Black      : Even his fart is dangerous… *cough* *covering nose*
Gekikara   : Poisonous! Stand away, sweetheart! *bringing Air Freshener* Don’t underestimate the power of this!! *spray* *spray* *spray*
Black      : *faint*
Gekikara   : Ah…I overdid it…

xxx

Tired

Black      : Gekiiiii!!! *knock knock knock* I need to use bathroom now!!! *knock knock knock*

*no answers*

Black      : Gekiiiii!!! I can’t hold it, come onnnnnn!!!! *knock knock knock*

*no answers*

Black      : Unlocked? (o_O) Geki, I’m in!
Gekikara   : Zzzzzz…
Black      : What the…

xxx

Cold Summer

*summer*

Black      : It’s so hot…ugh *sweaty*
Gekikara   : That’s why I prefer winter. So we can do this every time we sleep *snuggle* kyun~~
Black      : Stop touching me, it’s so hot!! *kicking Gekikara away*
Gekikara   : Looks like the iceberg doesn’t melt in this temperature…*pout*

xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these drabbles gonna end in 200th. yes or no? (because i think its gonna be endless lol)
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2012, 04:09:25 AM »
The Baby Just Turn out to be like Gekikara  :ding:

GEKIKARA BLOOD~~
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2012, 06:50:06 AM »
i love this fic   :wub: thanx   :twothumbs  its cutee i want black and geki to give there son a bro or sis that would be cute :deco: :mon psst:  :peace: out !

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2012, 07:43:13 AM »
Although my back is killing me right now, I had a good laugh while reading. :twothumbs

I prefer your drabbles to be endless. If something popped in my head maybe I could lend you some ideas.  :)

Maths huh... We're on the same boat then.  :sweatdrop:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2012, 11:12:35 AM »
Lol the baby have Black and Geki's abilities

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2012, 02:36:12 PM »
Hahaha... Please don't feel like your a sinner, my mind has never been innocent the moment I stepped into the anime world... :lol:

I know, I really should, I should start planning because I know I'll take quite a long time to finish one.... I wonder when I can start though, there seems to be a lot of things that I need to write and do right now. XD

Omg, you're really shoving a lot of useful ideas on my head, hmm...that seems handy, instead of an argument, why not use 'that' to shut up your wifey/husband, true true true. I think it would go both ways, depending on Black's mood, and depending on the situation, Geki however, I know she'd just drag Black in any dang empty deserted space and have her way with her oh so sexy wifey....dang, I need to stop. :lol:

Ohh, I guess your right. I'll try memorizing kanjis on my free time, but I'll just study katakana for now, I already have a grasp on distinguishing the symbols in hiragana.... :lol:

Eh...I think its convenient to just have a transvestite than to have her child get plastic surgery, its worth quite a lot to have an operation, where the heck will she get the money for that anyways? Another garage sale? With Black's underwear? XD

Then they might have a no good son too, who causes a lot of problem, now that's a perfect no good family....I fear for the worst. :sweatdrop:

Uwah, I'm quite bad a math to be honest, we're pretty much on the same boat. I don't really like numbers, mathematical symbols, formulas and all that freaking long solutions..... :sweatdrop:

Ice

Now if that happens in real life......I want to see what Black would do. Hahaha, maybe we'll see the ice queen get defrosted, kneeling and begging for Geki not to leave, maybe even to the point that she'll resort to seduction....oh wait, bad thoughts, bad thoughts, Black would never do that.........or will she if that ever happens...? Hmm, that got me thinking..... Mah, at least it was a dream though.

Right Moment

LOL, hahaha, right timing! Geki's so lucky that Black's begging her to stay, on Valentine's Day too, but does Geki have a present for her wifey? I bet.......not.... :sweatdrop:

Unnoticed

Okay, maybe yes she has a present, in the form of physical intimacy, but oh the heck, you fail Geki! You should have closed the freaking door and locked it with multiple door locks, chains and whatever lock there is! Aw, the moment got ruined you know.....Black's being all defensive again....boo, that baby sure ruined the moment.... :catglare:

Dang, Black was already being so dere dere, the time was perfect, it was just so perfect, I can't believe it just gone to waste, dayum, can't help but feel the disappointment....eh..... :lol:

Gekikara’s Rule

Lazy Papa Geki....hahahaha, what a rule. XD

Dangerous

Poor Mama Black, looks like her kid already became a 2nd Gekikara, tsk, I don't think she can stop her kid now, now if only Geki knows how to discipline their child then maybe......hmm, oh, Geki used her real name, but why does it feel like she dislikes her real name? XD

Unpredicted

Dang that freaking baby... XD
Why do you always have to ruin the moment? Dang, Black was being all dere dere too! This baby needs to learn to give his parents some privacy, though he also has Black's ability, dang that was way too handy.... I guess they'd just have to have their lights on while doing their warming techniques huh.... I can't help but feel disappointed though that their activities were cut off......lol, that kid is impressive though, its scaring me. :lol:

Getting Serious

Aw, what a dilemma, Mama Black doesn't have a nursery to place the baby, and he needs a name geez..... XD
Mah, you can always try to ask Dance or Shibuya to look after him......oh wait, they might be busy though....

20+

Bad Papa Geki, his a minor....geez. Don't give a child alcohol.  :smhid

Prudent

The baby sure has an appetite huh Geki, its not believable, you're such a liar, lol, you better come up with a better lie next time Geki! XD

Wrong Time

Aw, wrong timing.... I wonder if Geki's gonna stop there, hey, you can still cuddle and kiss Black though...... A good side at least? Em, too bad she can't warm Black though, but mah, you can't blame that freaking painful and annoying day of the month... :sweatdrop:

What Programmers Do

Online garage sale, what will you sell Geki? :lol:

Black just wants you to do something much more better than a garage sale Geki, she isn't expecting too much of you... :sweatdrop:

Drama Queen

I wonder what they talked about? Lol, Geki being the drama queen? Eh, that's new....
Black's too cold though...hahaha, what a cold wifey, you better warm your wifey Geki, she's too stingy. :lol: XD

Jackpot

Ah, and so I remember that one episode in MJ2 where Geki smells a shoe of a Yabakune student after trying to fight, maybe to avenge Gakuran I think was it. Mah, looks like Geki can't handle bad smells... :lol: That baby is rather impolite though... :sweatdrop:

Odorian Rhapsody

Ahh... Black fainted....omg... The smell was too much for her? :lol:

Tired

Why did Geki even sleep in the bathroom to begin with? I wonder what she was doing.......or why the heck she's there? Is she trying to fix the water tap or what? :O

Cold Summer

You don't say Geki. *sarcasm*
Your ladylove sure is quite an ice queen, like literal, she might as well beat Jessica of SNSD if she goes on like that, wanna try filing for divorce though Geki? Though I think that's unnecessary since you aren't even married.....erm, why not leave Black for a couple of weeks alone to give her some lesson? :lol: Your cold wifey needs to learn to be sweet and dere dere. XD

Don't end it at the 200th! I wanna see more of this crazy family! :lol: I also like reading each updates, please don't LeNosferatu-san! :(

Anyways, thank you for the update! :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2012, 03:59:18 PM »
I just read everything within the hour and...

OMFG THIS IS TOOO FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm trying to hold in my laugh because my sister is still sleeping... although it's almost noon.

Such a cute...awkward...fail... strange family this is!

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2012, 06:25:19 PM »
pfhahahaha so there the ones that are true lol amazin this really is souch a funny read thx for the update

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2012, 07:28:49 PM »
Finally got some time to comment!  :)

I'm glad you're waiting for my stories... The thing is I kinda have a writers block..  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
But I do hope I can update soon...

Well, at some schools or universities yes, it's possible.. But I'm just studying not at the right one, I guess...  :cry:

Your math score is good... I got 40.....

Anyway, here is my opinion about this hecka awesome update.

Ice

You know 'divorce' might be an amazing option to make Black's icy heart melt a bit. Like Sieka-san mentioned, some time separately would make her melt.. (or that's what i hope)

Right Moment

AWWW.. This one is just really sweet... My heart goes all fluffy..  :wub: :wub: We need more moments like this...

Unnoticed

That kid... Where are his manners..? Oh, wait... How can he learn some manners if all he's been taught is using toilet paper, crumbs and other important stuffs for games.... And he learned to be cruel from his papa... God, poor kid...

Gekikara’s Rule

....you are too lazy, Geki... TOO lazy.... TOO LAZY.... T.O. L.A.Z.Y. ... Really... How can you cope with her, Black?.. A 'divorce' is really needed for both of them to value each other's efforts more..

Dangerous

I guess Geki doesn't want to have the same name as the kid, isn't that why she said her real name and sighed? But really, that kid is...a growing monster of some sorts... He really needs to go to Majisuka High...

Unpredicted

Oh god, his parents reallhy should consider teaching him the necessary manners.. And also...play in the light?... God... Some solution is to have someone be a nanny for him... I wonder who... But to find a nanny just so to make love...  :rofl: :rofl:

Getting Serious

I'll repeat myself, but seriously, Geki, you need to find a job... Doesn't matter what kind of job... Just find one already...

20+

...I have nothing to say here... Just maybe two words... Poor kid...

Prudent

Blaming a kid is really not necessary, as no one will believe you, when we're talking about food.... It's only logical who can eat LOTS AND LOTS of food so the fridge happens to be empty...

Wrong Time

Oh... That horrible day... Time for some snuggling session before sleep, and nothing more... It's good in a way they can talk before sleep, have some romantic swaying in the moonlight without all those perverted things Geki loves doing so much... I doubt it would happen, but still...

What Programmers Do

Has she no other ideas just a garage sale? Really? Geki... I expected more of you... you're good with computers, so you should know how to earn money.. Like fix others' computers or something..."

Yeah, what I said above really appeals here... Do not sell things, fix things...

Drama Queen

Unusual to see a dramatic Geki... But I like her like this, lets us have a good laugh... I imagine her face while saying that sentence...  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jackpot

I already talked about manners, so let's talk about another drabble...

Odorian Rhapsody

Poor Black... Fainted from the strength of odors...  :smhid

Tired

I wonder what she was doing so to get this tired in order to fall asleep in the bathroom...

Cold Summer

No... Icebergs like Black melt only in those warms hands like yours, Geki... So more smexy scenes - without kid interrupting of course - will melt her... (or that's what I'm hoping for)

The scenes you wrote that happened for real....  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't stop!!! That's an oprder from your loyal reader. I love these drabbles and I will never stop reading and commenting on them!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline dukkong

• ecchi
  • ねえ, 怒ってる?
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2012, 08:16:50 PM »
Nooooo please don't think about stopping now >< I love your drabbles. It's the first thing I check on my phone in the morning, maybe just after the time lol. Continue it as long as possible please ^^
I think it's sooo awsome how the baby Geki inherit all the characteristics from mom and dad lol. Awww Black didn't do it much but every single time she show affection toward Gekikara I'm melted >< No wonder even the crazy Gekikara couldn't resist her. With the baby growing super fast and become super dangerous, I really think you should help poor tou-chan find a job soon or their family gonna be in like lots of debts lol.

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2012, 10:42:46 AM »
@xxx220 & @kahem you know how scary he'll be in the future...  :nervous

@anzai48 first, second, or last, short or long, i still love you anzai-san!! let me attack you with...with...no not kisses...no not waffles...with...riceballs!!!! (?????)

yeah...and everyone's opinion is right about giving Yuki/Black a punishment by Geki for not touching her in days or weeks!!! ha!!! pure torture...umm  :yep:

ah yes. That JACKPOT i took from that scene  :cathappy: you guys are sharp  :grin:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lolol so everyone's questioning why did gekikara asleep in bathroom? she had constipation and it took too long...prolly two hours so she got bored and asleep... (btw this skit is also based on true story  :sweatdrop: no not me, my uncle!)

thank you so much...but still its depressing cause my graduation is depending on that score  :cry: but i kinda happy today knowing im getting 100 for Japanese  :cathappy: (in fact thats the only good score ive got so far  :cry: :cry:)

@ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI mhmm...lets see if they find a method for reproducing more mini Gekikaras  :rofl:

@Spicy Sapphire i hope you dont die laughing  :w00t: loljk. ohhh i WILL accept ANY ideas!!  :cathappy: :cathappy: just leave me PM or comment here. i dont bite. RAWR.  XD

@Sieka I see that  8) good  for you (???)

yeah, its not good having such unblowed ideas stuck in your mind and your brain just threatened to explode and you dont know how to exploding it  XD XD btw im writing BuraGeki smexy now. gonna post it in my tumblr later. i'll tell you when its done  :P it also thanks to you for shoving many many ideas to me hehhehe...i guess we are symbiosis mutualism huh  :grin:

niceeey, how many words so far?  :w00t:

lol having a transvestite child charge Geki with her pride, she thinks... :doh:

Same here!!! i think im only good at words and annoy people  :grin:

Ice: definitely not going to lead into seduction...that'd be too HOT for the ice queen...

Unnoticed: i kinda feel your disappointment knowing they wont continue the actions...fufufu  :roll:

Dangerous: it's not she hates it...she just too proud of her nickname...maybe she should change into Chuukara and let her baby take her nick lulz

Unpredicted: its not warming techniques btw...its already the MAIN course  :twisted:

Getting Serious: no not Shibuya  :catglare: ...she'll make the baby a doll for a day by applying lipsticks or such...

What Programmers Do: well the things she usually sells in garage sale...but in online way  :D

Jackpot: i already explained this in anzai-san's answer  :)

Odorian Rhapsody: based on true story, someone farted in my class and other classmates started spraying her perfume which was Britney Spears, Vanilla if im not mistaken and everyone was like, "HOOOOEEEEKKKK!!!" because it was too much  :nervous even the coming teacher was reacting the same hohohoho (basically i dont really like perfume)

Tired: above

@crono1036 hello new reader!  :cathappy: thanks for laughing (because i think the jokes arent that funny and corny...)  :grin:

@XxRoByNxX78 MLISS (my life is sometimes silly)

@sakura_drop_ ay ay thanks for commenting!  XD

Ice: mhmm...let's see her reaction about that this time...kekekeke

Right Moment: black just need few nightmares then  :rofl:

Unnoticed: he's totally the clone of their parents!!

Gekikara's Rule: gekikara isnt lazy when it comes to having a passionate night with black...eventho she knew itll burn more calories than sports she hates  :w00t:

Unpredicted: okay, everyone here. who wants to apply for Gekikara & Black's child nanny? for keeping him from their parents' bedroom  :rofl:

Drama Queen: yeah i kinda imagined her face when writing this  :rofl:

Tired: already in above!!

Cold Summer: hoping for smexy ones? just wait. im on my way writing it  ;)

YESSSSHHH!!! 20% of these drabbles are based on true story lols... :rofl:

yes milord...i would never stop *bow*

@dukkong aww so happy knowing there's someone read this for starting their day. thank you so much!!  :cathappy: yeah lets see the developing of this superhilarious family... XD

I decided to write something fresh, let us back to peek their past hehehhe  :grin: hope you like it  :cow:

Special Edition: BuraGeki no Rekishi (Black x Gekikara’s History)

Future Marriage

*door knocking*

Black      : Yes? *open the door* Oh it’s just you. What is it?
Shaku      : Gekikara asked me to show your new place…
Gekikara   : Blaaaack! It’s been monthssss *hug**giggle*
Black      : Ai! Ha-na-se! Get off!!!! *struggle*
Gekikara   : Aww you’re so cold to your future husband *giggle*
Black      : Shaku, bring her home…
Gekikara   : *come in* *amazed* oh, so this is my future house?
Black      : (o/////o) *doki doki doki* WHO SAYS YOU CAN COME IN???

xxx

Condition

*living room*

Shaku      : Ne, Black, how are you?
Black      : I’m fine as usual.
Gekikara   : Black, why are you so fat lately?
Shaku      : That’s called pregnancy, Gekikara!!! (=A=)

xxx

Near

Shaku      : It must be hard for these months, Black…I feel for you *smile*
Black      : Yeah…and the doctor said it will be this month…I don’t know when *sigh*
Shaku      : Boy or girl?
Black      : It’s a boy *blush*
Gekikara   : *giggle* I’ll have a son~~
Black      : I-I don’t know what you are talking about… *doki doki doki doki doki*

xxx

Misery Loves Company

Shaku      : Ja, I’m going now. See you, Black!
Black      : Thanks for visiting *smile*

*few secs*

Black      : Shaku!! Shaku!!!
Shaku      : *turn* Yes?
Black      :  You forgot bringing this creature with you *dragging Gekikara out*
Shaku      : Ah! It’s school holiday now. She decided to stay with you for couple weeks. Have fun! *leave*
Gekikara   : Okotteru? *giggle*
Black      : …

xxx

Misunderstanding

*a week later*

Black      : Ge…geki…ugh…*pant*
Gekikara   : Ei! What’s wrong?? *worry*
Black      : I…I think…it’s time…*pant* *pant* my water is broke…
Gekikara   : *panic* I…I’ll call help!!

*few mins*

*door knocking*

Gekikara   : I’ll go get it! *open the door*
Someone   : Hello, you called for a plumber?

xxx

Unwanted

*hospital && all former Rappappa members come*

Black      : *pant* *pant* Ugh…ugh…!! *pant*
Nurses      : *pushing Black’s bed through the hall*
Doctor      : Come on! To the maternity room! *run*
Rappappa   : *chase*

*in front of maternity room*

Nurse      : Only one person can accompany her.
Gekikara   : *giggle* Me! Me! I want to be with Black!!
Black      : *from the inside* NO THANKS I’LL BE MUCH BETTER ALONE!!!

xxx

Too Tight

*door suddenly opened*

Rappappa   : *rush* How? How? How? How?
Nurse      : Relax, she’s okay. This is hospital, please don’t make much noise.
Rappappa   : *rush in* Yokatta naa~~~ *sob sob sob*
Black      : *sweaty* *pant* *pant* *smile* Guys…I did it...*pant*
Sado      : *teary eyes* Congratulations, Black…
Gekikara   : *cry* BLAAACK!!! *hug*
Gekikara   : *cry* *hug* I’m so happy you and the baby safe…*giggle*
Gekikara   : *hug* Black…why didn’t you answer me? You mad? You mad?
Sado      : She can’t even catch a breath, Gekikara…*sigh*

xxx
Good Thing

*an hour later*

*the baby is asleep besides Black*

Torigoya   : It’s a boy huh…he’s cute *smile*
Shibuya      : What’s his name?
Black      : *laugh* Well I haven’t thought about it. Maybe later.
Gekikara   : I’m glad Black isn’t fat anymore…*touching Black’s stomach*
Torigoya   : YOU’RE SO INSENSITIVE!! *smack*

xxx

End of BuraGeki no Rekishi

Back to BuraGeki no Ichinichi

Bladder Problem

Black      : *cutting vegetables*
Baby      : Kaachan…Kaachan…
Black      : Yes, sweetie?
Baby      : Gomen…I have…accident…
Black      : *cutting vegetables* Oh, don’t worry. I once had an accident too…
Baby      : *stare*
Black      : *turn*
Baby      : *stare*
Black      : Oh, and now the accident pisses all over itself…

xxx

Don’t Try This At Home

*Sunday*

Gekikara   : Hey there little boy!
Baby      : *laugh* Touchan~~ *approach*
Gekikara   : Look! You’re an airplane!! Whoosh! *lift the baby*
Baby      : *laugh*
Gekikara   : You’re maneuvering through the sky~~~ whoosh!! *moving the baby*
Baby      : *laugh*
Gekikara   : And you bang with the World Trade Center!! And you go Ka-BOOM!! *drop the baby*
Baby      : *faint*
Gekikara   : And I’m the ambulance~~ wee-oo…wee-oo~~~
Black      : *appear* YOU are so gonna NEED an ambulance tonight, Gekikara…

xxx

PMS

*Gekikara is coming back from the garage sale*

Gekikara   : Tadaima!!!
Black      : *carrying baby in the arms* Okaeri~~ *smile*
Gekikara   : Where’s my sexy baby~~
Black      : Geki! *blush* *approach*
Gekikara   : *take the baby*Here you are! Ne, have a good day? *giggle*
Baby      : Touchan~~
Black      : Why do I feel so…lonely… *sound effect of wind blowing*

*that night Black locked herself under the shower, crying*

xxx

Reason

*BuraGeki are cleaning their entire apartment*

Gekikara   : Ay, spiders!! Hoosh! Hoosh!! *hit with broom*
Black      : So the insane queen is scared of spiders*scoff*
Gekikara   : I’m not scared. Unless they pay rent, they can’t live here! Hoosh!!

xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so you guys want this to be endless unless i die huh :grin: loljk thanks for liking/reading/commenting/thanking/hating this story  :cathappy: you guys really are motivating me to make more of these  :thumbsup my endless thanks to you  :twothumbs

anw here's the 3rd doujinshi by Ying Chun / empresskingdom.tumblr.com if you forget this story, take a look in the 3rd story on the first page of this thread - Lullaby  :cathappy: mmm and he/she said there'll  be none new til Thursday  :sweatdrop:

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2012, 11:01:57 AM »
lol i checked the web luckily to find you updated i was looking for someting to read and i coudnt find any of my fav couples but

then they are pretty rare anyway this chapter once again very funny Gekikara calling Black fat even though she is pregnant lol best line ever

thanks for the update

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2012, 11:13:39 AM »
Hahahah!!!! I like the mistandersting!!! Gekikara called a plumbier hahahah!!!!

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2012, 01:39:02 PM »
Hahaha... It was never good when my mind got corrupted. :lol: I'm the person that I am right now.... 8)

I guess we are, aren't we? Oh oh oh! I'll look forward to that smexy BlackGeki of yours! Though I think you're using that to push me off the edge aren'tcha? XD Hahaha, but dang, you're really pushing me to the edge of wanting to create some smexy BlackGeki fic, don't tease me too much in your drabbles, I can hardly contain my ideas... :lol:

About 20+... Hahaha. :lol:

M-Mah....that's true...but her expense will cost less if she has her son be one... :lol:

Aw, I want to see Black seduce Geki......I mean that would be a really great idea like----oh wait dang, I'm implying self-destruction on myself... :sweatdrop:

You don't seem to feel the disappointment of having their scene cut, you sly author! You planned it out of course... :lol: Hahaha, seems to me that you actually enjoy my pain huh, LeNosferatu-san? :lol:

She should take the Amakuchi name instead of being Chuukara, maybe Black would like it if she's soft, gentle and sweet. :lol:

MAIN COURSE?! OH DANG.....are you evil or what? Hahaha, my mind....my mind...I can't stop the ideas from flowing, are you a sadist? :lol: Seems like you want to push me off my seat right now. XD

Well, at least the baby gets a free make over? I think Shibuya will do a great job at it too. ;)

Ohh....so it really is the baby's toys huh, then maybe some sneak in lingerie from Black....oh wait, I think Geki stopped selling those. :lol:

To be honest, I hate really sweet smelling perfumes, I like colognes though, the smell is mild, not too strong for the nose. Perfumes are just.......ugh...they make my head hurt, I kind of have this dislike for them, I can't stand them, I have this sudden allergies over strong perfumes. :(

So Geki had constipation, that's because she ate too much, she deserves it lol.... :lol:

Future Marriage

Who says you're the future husband Geki? Lol, don't declare it when Black hasn't even confirmed it, but Black's so tsun tsun dere dere.... Black, your so cold though....give a little warmth to Geki. At least hug her back please. :lol:

Condition

....Why are you so blunt and rude Geki?
Now if Black wasn't pregnant, she might as well have punched you.... :lol:

Near

Uwah! So tsundere! :lol: What a frost queen, geez....soften up a bit, Black's so tsun even in the past, lol at least Geki doesn't seem to mind it.

Misery Loves Company

I feel bad for Black having to take care of not only the child in her, but also Geki.....at least she has company though....but still, Geki is such a trouble maker! I doubt she'd make things good! XD

Misunderstanding

My point exactly... Geki didn't help at all...lol, Geki call a freaking ambulance! Not a plumber!! Your wifey will be in danger if you don't act rationally, I mean, like seriously. :lol:

Unwanted

....Lol, seems like Black doesn't want Geki near....Geki just makes things worse... I kind of understand Black. :lol:

Too Tight

Uwah, Geki, you might kill Black with your hug! Uwah, Black, don't die... :lol:
Though I can see that Geki is really worried, but still......lol, you have to be a bit considerate Geki, Black just finished giving birth, please take care of her, more properly please. :lol:

Good Thing

She's too rude and too insensitive, even Torigoya seems to get angry.
Geki, you need to learn some manners.... :lol:

Bladder Problem

Tsk...the accident that Black was pertaining was the baby right? :?

Don’t Try This At Home

Papa Geki is such a bad husband and father, she needs to be punished, I kinda feel bad for Black for most of the times that Geki causes her trouble...sometimes I feel that its necessary for her to be cold to Geki because Geki's always like this. :sweatdrop:

PMS

....Erm, Geki, what the heck?
Did you have to do that on purpose? Or is your love for Black fading? Or is this some kind of April fools joke?
Black...I pity her, but then again, Geki must be getting back on her for being cold....mah, why does Black always have to lock herself under the shower? Does she even take a bath while crying? :lol:

Reason

......................................................................... :catglare:

What the heck? :smhid
I'm speechless, in a bad way. What a reason Geki, what a reason.... :smhid
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline dukkong

• ecchi
  • ねえ, 怒ってる?
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2012, 01:25:26 AM »
I thought you gonna clear up about how Black and Geki got together in the BuraGeki no Rekishi shots but now you got me even wonder more how the heck did they get together LOL. I hope it's not just because Geki just decide to stay at Black house and not leaving then Black got used to it lol
Back to the present, the Bladder Problem shot was hilarious =)) The PMS one, Black got her wish XD The baby and the dad getting along so well. Just darn Gekikara for calling her baby boy sexy and ignore his mom but seeing emo Black is so funny I'm not complaining. Reason was a lol again :D Great shots!

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2012, 01:20:46 PM »

Updating  :) special 15 drabbles! Hope you laugh (at least)  :lol:

Positive Thinking

Black      : Tadaima~~
Gekikara   : Okaeri…Black?
Black      : Yes?
Gekikara   : I have some bad news and good news…
Black      : Yes?
Gekikara   : I was playing with our son…
Black      : Okay?
Gekikara   : I accidentally dropped him to the ground…
Black      : Then?
Gekikara   : He got bone fractures, external bleeding, internal bleeding, and temporary blindness…
Black      : Mhm?
Gekikara   : He’s in hospital now. That’s it.
Black      : And the good news?
Gekikara   : He’s still alive! *grin*

*Gekikara chained to a cross upside down for three days*

xxx

Creativity

Baby      : Touchan…*approach*
Gekikara   : Yes?
Baby      : Balloon animal! Make me balloon animal! *give an unblown balloon*
Gekikara   : *blow* *give back* here…
Baby      : *stare* It’s not animal! Want balloon animal! *confused*
Gekikara   : It’s a larvae…

xxx

Fixing

*Rainy season && BuraGeki is in the kitchen*

Black      : Shit, the pipe is leaked again…*check*
Gekikara   : We live in such very cheap apartment… we can’t blame the quality *giggle*
Black      : Other than that, can you please fix it?
Gekikara   : What am I, a plumber? I don’t even know how!
Black      : Can’t you just use duct tape like the other day? Calling a plumbing service is no cheap.
Gekikara   : Oh, right. It’s worth a shot, wait. *leave*

*few mins*

Gekikara   : Problem solved. Fiuuhh~~ *leave*
Black      : MMMFFFMMF!!!! #$%^&*$##!!!! (read: Why are you taping me!!)

xxx
Gekikara’s Standard

Baby      : *laugh* *draw*
Black      : *watching* he’s smart *proud*
Gekikara   : You called this smart? It’s just circles!
Black      : Please he’s only three! *sigh*
Baby      : *laugh* *coloring*
Black      : *watching* he’s quite artistic *proud*
Gekikara   : You called this art? It’s just colored circles!
Black      : I’m not talking to you
Baby      : *draw on the wall* *laugh*
Black      : HEY Don’t draw on the wall!!!!
Gekikara   : Now that’s creativity…*proud*

xxx

Wise

*Sunday*

Gekikara   : *roll*
Black      : *sigh* How about you go with him playing something?
Gekikara   : I don’t wanna! *roll*
Black      : Teach him something?
Black      : Why?
Gekikara   : You spend the first 3 years teaching him how to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 15 years telling him to sit down and shut-up. I don’t wanna! *roll*
Black      : It’s unbelievably makes sense…

xxx
Sad

Gekikara   : *teary eyes*

*few mins*

Gekikara   : *sob*

*few mins*

Gekikara   : (;_____;)
Black      : *appear* Geki, are you done cutting those onions?
Gekikara   : Just ten more, sweetheart! (;A;)

xxx

Explanation

*BuraGeki in front of their apartment after shopping for daily supply on nearby market*

Black   : *carrying baby in the arms* Geki, you bring the key right?
Gekikara   : I guess…*fumble*

*few mins*
Black      : Don’t say you lost it. We don’t have any spare key.
Gekikara   : I haven’t lost it. I just misplaced it…somewhere on this planet…

xxx

Expectation

*still in front of apartment*

Gekikara   : No spare key?
Black      : No
Gekikara   : We live in such a very cheap apartment…*exhale*
Black      : YOU’RE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS NOW????

xxx

Everything is Cheap

*still in front of apartment*

Gekikara   : It’s really cheap right?
Black      : That’s all I can afford!! Besides you’re jobless…
Gekikara   : I understand. Stand back.

*crack*

Gekikara   : Problem solved. What a cheap door! *walk in*
Black      : And now the fee is no longer cheap…*staring at the broken door*

xxx

The Appearance of Greek Statue

*door knocking*

Gekikara   : Black…open it up! *roll*
Black      : *from somewhere* I can’t! I’m in bathroom!
*few secs*
Gekikara   : *roll*
Someone   : Walk from mount Inaba…I see a mountain of cherry tree…
Gekikara   : Alright! Alright! Choukoku I’ll open the door! *get up*

xxx

It’s not Ironic, It’s Obvious

*living room*

Choukoku   : The last opponent was very hard. Thanks to those diabolic steroids you sold me.*whisper* Can I have some again?
Gekikara   : *whisper* You bring the money?
Choukoku   : *whisper* You bring the thing?

*trading*

Black      : *appear* Are?? What is this? *shocked*
Gekikara   : Ah! My current job now *giggle*
Black      : *fold arms* As a drug dealer huh? That’s a crime, Geki!!
Gekikara   : Relax, it’s just ordinary sugar pills!
Choukoku   : What? So it’s not steroids? *shocked*
Gekikara   : No shit *giggle*
Choukoku   : H-how…
Gekikara   : *pat* yeah you won that tournament all by yourself! Congratulations! *giggle*
Choukoku   : Can I have my money back?
Gekikara   : No! *giggle*
xxx
Forbidden Request

Baby      : Touchan…sing for me! Sing for me! *approach*
Baby      : Sing! I want you to sing! *teary eyes* *lips trembling*
Gekikara   : H-hey! Don’t cry! Ahh…err…
Baby      : *teary eyes* *lips trembling*
Gekikara   : H-hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle! The cow jumped over the moon~ The little dog-
Baby      : HWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Gekikara   : WHY ARE YOU CRYING??? I’M SINGING FOR YOU!!!
Black      : *appear* *picking up child* Your voice deafening the room…*leave*

xxx

New Job

*Sunday*

Black      : Gekiiii!
Gekikara   : *yawn* Yes?
Black      : I got your package this morning…it’s in the living room
Gekikara   : *smile* Ah! It’s arrived!
Black      : Why the hell would someone send you two puppies?
Gekikara   : It’s my job now!
Black      : (O___o)
Gekikara   : What? I’m a pug breeder! *whistle*

xxx

Argument

Black      : Anyways we can’t have or bring any animals or pets here. Plus it’s an apartment for anything sake!
Gekikara   : Who says we can’t?
Black      : The owner!
Gekikara   : Before I came and live with you, you already have many animals here.
Black      :  ???
Gekikara   : Ants, spiders, cockroaches, bu-
Black      : Okay okay I get it! Do whatever you want! *tired* *leaving*

xxx

Hot Shower

Gekikara   : So cold…I think I’m gonna take a hot shower now…
Black      : Eh, you can’t anyway. The water heater is broken…
Gekikara   : *giggle* I don’t need water heater. It’s just a normal shower…
Black      : Huh? *confused*
Gekikara   : With us in it…*grin*
Black      : o/////////o!!!

xxx

gonna reply later, im busy xD

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2012, 02:50:24 PM »
lol i am wonderin if these ones where based on a true story if this one is true then u have a very wisde friend

*Sunday*

Gekikara   : *roll*
Black      : *sigh* How about you go with him playing something?
Gekikara   : I don’t wanna! *roll*
Black      : Teach him something?
Gekikara   : I don’t wanna! *roll*
Black      : Why?
Gekikara   : You spend the first 3 years teaching him how to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 15 years telling him to sit down and shut-up. I don’t wanna! *roll*
Black      : It’s unbelievably makes sense…

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2012, 02:53:55 PM »
It a Funny Story as Always

Thank you for the story
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2012, 04:19:57 PM »
Great one

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2012, 05:28:56 PM »
Replying the old comments! for the latest i'll reply in the next update  :cathappy:

@XxRoByNxX78 Geki still loves the fat but sexy black uhm... :wub:

@kahem she's confused which water Black meant!!

@Sieka thank you again for the long comment!  XD

well well its not good either to not spill them *smirk* well im just like you. i dont want to write a pure smut without a story hehehe. so im kinda stuck in writing the storyline huh... :doh: oh in my latest update im on PURPOSE teasing you again in the last skit!  :yep:

black seducing geki? you write it! write it sieka-san!!  XD XD

You are the 242732732th person called me a sadist... *under the shower, crying* am i that evil????  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Misunderstanding: lol Geki is confused which water Black meant. but lets think the coming plumber shocked an called ambulance  :lol:

Bladder Problem: yes the baby is accident, actually its a based on true story of the friend of my friend  :grin:

PMS: lolol now is the turn to Geki to let the waifu feel her coldness! lets see where this lead at if this is continue...

about the shower...umm honestly i like the idea of Kashiwagi Yuki naked in the shower being emo..its kinda..oops stop  here,s elf  :P

@dukkong well well im on purpose making everyone curious! well its remain mystery...a sweet mystery  :wub:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Melancholy