JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wassup - Stupid Liar

Author Topic: Where the wind carries me...(MaYuki) Chapter 5-  (Read 11458 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Where the wind carries me...(MaYuki) Chapter 3 ~~
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2013, 07:04:21 PM »
JuriMayu to stir the pot a little before the MaYuki

Interesting
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2013, 12:33:46 AM »
god! you can't just finish the chapter like that <.< i wanna read more TnT
i like the way Jurina confesses, it's so cool xDD

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2013, 12:36:05 AM »
cyborg is malfunction... over heated...  :lol:

Ah... Mayu and Jurina together...

and Yuki and Rena...

They are all so cute together...

Very beautiful couplings...

But how MaYuki going to develop here...?

This is MaYuki pairing fic, right...?!

Can't wait to see how the story going to continue...

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2013, 10:50:28 AM »
Jurimayu and YukiRena :stoned:
But sakura_drop_-san said it needs to develop the Mayuki so I'll wait patiently :sweat:
Jurina kiss Mayu make her malfunction :hehehe:
Can't wait to see what'll happen next :tantrum:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2013, 03:33:03 PM »
                                                                                    Chapter 4

As the cyborg tried to put herself together again, Jurina pulled back with a handsome face that made Mayu red. Jurina tried her best to keep her handsome face the same, but the small smile betrayed her and so did her pounding heart.

'I-I...' the cyborg was left without words, to reject or to accept?

As her crush for Yuki was big, she couldn't say yes to Jurina. But this handsome overactive puppy will be the end of her. But yet again, thinking back to Yuki...Yuki's underwear.... No no no. Mayu had to wipe the drool from her mouth fast before Jurina and her puppy smile saw it and thought something bad.

'Oii! Mayu! Mayu!' Yuko's voice echoed in the silence, it was the ringtone that she put when Yuko is calling her.

'a-ah!' Mayu took her phone relieved that she got a reason to get away from Jurina. 'Moshi moshi?'

'Oi! Mayu, I forgot to tell you, when you two come home get me some of the new papers please!' Mayu could imagine the grin Yuko was wearing.

'By papers......you mean the new Playboy magazine, right?' Mayu sweatdropped at the nervous laughing she was hearing.

'Heehehe! '

'*sigh* fine, I'll get it.'

'Thanks! bye~'

Mayu closed the phone and sighed.

'Mayu!'

Jurina's voice was heard. Just as Mayu turned to her, Jurina tripped and fell on Mayu's chest. Mayu fell to the ground with a loud sound and groaned. When you have such a puppy around you need to be extra careful.

Jurina groped Mayu's chest by mistake when she was trying to get off Mayu, Mayu blushed and bit her lip to keep in a moan.

'A-ah sorry Mayu!' Jurina smiled nervously and looked at Mayu 'I-i didn't mean to! I didn't feel that it was your chest cuz it was so small' a nervous laugh came and then a dark aura appeared. Mayu could feel her anger boiling, did Jurina just say that she has small breasts?!

'Jurina.....'

'Yes?' Jurina looked right in time at Mayu to meet a punch in the face.

With a red mark on her cheek and teary puppy eyes, Jurina was looking up at Mayu and asking for forgiveness. She got it right, it wasn't okay to be honest about this.

Fact number 1# : Honesty- Telling you friend/possible girlfriend that she has small breasts comes with a price. In her case, a red cheek.
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Where the wind carries me...(MaYuki) Chapter 4
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013, 04:34:18 PM »
ah poor Jurina being rejected because Mayu already have someone

What's going to happen next

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2013, 05:05:14 PM »
Awww, Jurina is so cute. I'm shipping JuriMayu now XD

Please update more! :cow:

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2013, 03:40:35 AM »
mayu still not reject jurina right ? Aah perhaps we still need jurimayu, yuki could wait her latter. XD
And dont forget to count the little smut stuff nyahahaa

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2013, 03:52:52 AM »
Yey! Update! :fap

Aa! Now, Mayu is confuse :? Hehe.. Uwaaa.. Poor Jurina but so cute.. JuriMayu moments.. What will happen next? Can't wait.. >_<

Thank you for the latest update :bow:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2013, 04:01:35 AM »
i.e. "not well-developed" :lol:

If it was the other side, no problem still red cheeks with a cheeky smile to go with it

Yuki is evil :rofl:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2013, 10:17:26 AM »
Poor Jurina, too honest and her price is a red cheek :hiakhiakhiak:
Mayu couldn't answer since she loves Yuki so much :err:
I loved the ringtone that Mayu makes when Yuko's calling :ding:
Yuko wants Mayu and Jurina get some Playboy magazine for her :on lol:
Can't wait to see what'll happen to them :tantrum:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2013, 10:24:22 AM »
OUGH MAYUYU PUNCH JURINA

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Where the wind carries me...(MaYuki) Chapter 2 !
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2013, 06:59:54 PM »

Where the Wind Carries Me...

CHAPTER 5

Mayu just looked away and ignored those puppy eyes. She stomped away and it made Jurina follow her. They both left the forest and went deeper into the town, straight to the bookstore. The cyborg walked in and went to the cash register.

“The usual order for the Oshima family please.”

“Right away, miss.” The bookseller answered and went to the storage room.

“Oi, Sasshi!!! The usual for the Oshima family!!! Where is it?!!!” could be heard in the bookstore.

Jurina giggled. She knew Sashihara Rino was such a wota that she probably was too much into some idol show and didn’t care about the orders or anything else.

‘BOINK’

“Argh! Rie-chan!!! Why did you do this to me?!!”

Whatever happened there afterwards was not for the others to hear but it was so usual that no one paid attention. While waiting for those two to finish their love deeds, Mayu and Jurina went to the manga stands and got indulged in the stories.

“Well, here is your order.” Kitahara Rie, the bookseller, said while coming out of the storage room some hours later.

The two girls put manga away and picked the huge box which had a weight of about two elephants, or at least that was what Jurina thought.

“Thank you and have a good day.” Mayu bowed and the two left the bookstore.

“What’s in there? Elephants?” Jurina asked and was elbowed so hard she had to stop in her tracks and intake a deep breath of air.

Fact number #2: Thoughts – There is no way you can always tell everything you are thinking about coz it might hurt afterwards. In her case, stomach.

---

*ding dong*

Yuko took off the mitten and cleaned her other hand in the wet towel, then she went to open the door. There standing in her white long dress was Rena. Smile was apparent on her face but one could easily tell it was a forced one as her eyes were beaming with sadness.

“Ah…Rena….come in…” Yuko had a hard time trying to take her eyes away from the beauty.

The raven haired girl walked inside and went to the kitchen. Her eyes suddenly lit up as a 10000000000 karat diamond and she secretly wiped the drool forming in the corner of her lips.

“Hehe, same as always, nee?” The squirrel asked and pushed the baking tray full of soft melonpans towards Rena.

The raven haired girl grabbed the plump piece and stuffed it in her mouth, biting on it like it was her last supper and humming something silently as the sweet taste seeped into her mouth, down her throat and exploded throughout her body like some fireworks in the sky.

“So, what brings you here?” Yuko asked.

“Can’t I come to see a friend?” Rena retorted with a gentle smile and took another bite of the treat in front of her.

The word ‘friend’ resounded in the squirrel’s head as a harsh verdict of reality and she gritted her teeth while observing the pale girl.

“Oshiri~!” Mayu yelled and entered the house. She and Jurina dropped the box hard on the floor and slumped there, unable to move their legs and bodies from exhaustion.

“Oshiri…” The short woman went to check on them and for a moment forgot the guest in the kitchen. “My papers~!!!!”

She jumped around happily, took the box without trying much and carried it to her room.

“How…can she lift it so easily…?” Jurina wondered and closed her eyes.

“She’s a superwoman when it comes to strength, especially when she has to carry her beloved papers…” Mayu replied without any excitement and curled in a ball, hugging someone’s leg without realizing it’s a leg.

“I would prefer if you hugged Jurina instead of hugging my leg like it’s your pillow.” Rena noted and Mayu hurriedly scrambled away, not only releasing the hold of the older Matsui’s leg but also gaining the strength to run to her room. The slight ‘spicy’ undertones were heard in the raven haired girl’s voice and the cyborg just didn’t want any trouble.

“Why is this household so weird? Aren’t we their guests? Yet they go to their rooms to do whatever they please and we are left here like some uninvited guest.”

“Which we kind of are…” Rena sighed.

Suddenly...

“Nani KORE?!!!!” Yuko’s scream could be heard probably even in another dimension. “Why is there a picture of Rena in a Playboy magazine?!!!”

END CHAPTER 5.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 07:13:10 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Where the wind carries me...(MaYuki) Chapter 5-
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2013, 07:13:43 PM »
The last part XD

And poor Rena's leg
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2013, 09:50:07 PM »
Will Mayu give an answer to Jurina's confession? XD
And Yuki seems to have disappeared lol

What is Rena doing in the magazine??

Waiting for the next chapter! :cow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2013, 08:32:10 AM »
What's going to happen with Mayu and Jurina... with Jurina's confession?

What was Rena doing in the magazine?

Poor Yuko... Rena kept saying.. Yuko as her friend... all the time...

What's going to happen next...?

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2013, 09:33:09 AM »
I wonder what's the answer Mayu'll give to Jurina :dunno:
They seem to forget about it :on drink:
Oh~ Yuko's superwoman when it comes to strength, especially her beloved magzines :ding:
Mayu hugs Rena's leg :shock:
Why Rena appears in the Playboy magazine :stoned:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2013, 10:25:50 AM »
And Yuki seems to have disappeared lol

Yuki will appear, dun worry. As for now, nothing interesting is happening with her - you wouldn't want me to repeat the same sentence about her running off to the woods in every chapter, now would you? If me and yuuki reveal what that black lady is doing there.... it would be too much of the spoiler and too early XD bear with us onegaishitashimasu  :bow: all things will be slowly revealed  ;)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2013, 03:58:06 PM »
I also wanna scream, "“Nani KORE?!!!!Why is there a picture of Rena in a Playboy magazine?!!!” hahaha!  XD
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2013, 12:42:26 PM »
Jurina got punched from the previous chapter. And now she got elbowed right on the stomach! :twisted: :lol: I'm so evil. i'm laughing at her.. Hehehe

Yuko got a little crush on Rena! I wonder why there's a sad look on Rena's eyes? XD Yuko that's alot of playboy mag! Such hentai! But still i love you squirrel! Eh! :shocked Rena at playboy mag! Oh! Oshiri sisters left the WMatsui! :lol: Ahaha

Now, What will Mayu give as an answer to Jurina? Do Rena have same feelings for Yuko? Or Yuko's the only one haver those feelings for Rena? Wonder when will Yuki appear? :?

What will happen next? Can't wait! :fap

Thank you for the update :bow: :thumbsup :twothumbs

GREAT~ SO CURIOUS~ :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wassup - Stupid Liar