JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dachambo - Stop The Rain

Author Topic: Love is not about age, it's about us - chap4 part 3 + Winter Project [Mayuki OS]  (Read 35244 times)

Offline Riechan

• O(∩_∩)O
Re: Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki]
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 05:11:38 PM »
HUWAT! ATSUKO?  XD
But wer's Fafa Kai TEHEHE  :grin:
Oh and Mayu? :C
Well They'll meey again soon right?  :cry:
Maybe next chapter  YEEEEY!  :cow:
Thank you hehe O(∩_∩)O
Atsumina ♥ Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu

Offline rochilu

• Member+
Re: Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki]
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2013, 08:27:38 PM »
Acchan mama? cuuuuute <3  eeeeh where is mayuyu? D:
she have to come back to her princess! her younger princess, i like this part xD i hadn't read a fic where yuki is younger than mayu i like it :3
hope to see your update soon! :)

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki] Chapter 3
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2013, 07:35:46 AM »
Hello, finally I can make some update, last week I was busy with my application for exchange to Netherlands and I should submit it without any delay, I'm really looking forward for that~  :heart:

After this i will get my mid term test and then go to Singapore for watching AKB performance, still hope there are some senbatsu member  :cathappy:

so i don't know when will i update these fic, i hope i can update soon as possible..

Soo, please enjoy, and also I want to change the mood for this chapter, dozoo~

Chapter3

Flashback

Mayu was in the front gate of such a huge house, “I think it is her house.” As she look to the piece of paper, which in those paper, there are an address of Yuki-chan home.

Flashback on the flashback

Mayu sit on the swinging still wear her school uniform, she was waiting her friend because she has appointment with her.

“Moou, Yuki-chan latee~”

It already half hour and she still didn’t come to the park, Mayu feel something was wrong, because she never late. She always come on time and never late because after school was over she went straight to the park.

So Mayu search over Yuki around the park. When she stepped out the park, she saw there is an ice cream car and she look there is a bunch of children want to buy an ice cream.

“Ice cream huh? It’s none of my business.” She said coldly

Then she saw a little girl, still wearing her uniform and a cap, eating her vanilla ice cream like it’s the tasty food ever.

“Those girl looks kawaii. She looks like Yuki, ah, I better to search Yuki again.” Then she left that place. After several steps, processed what she saw before, suddenly she stop.

“Wait, she looks like Yuki, *look again to that girl* God, it is Yuki!” she face palmed herself

“Yuki-chann” as she call Yuki name. Then Mayu walk straight to her.

“Ahh, Mayu-chann” she waved her hand to me, still lick her ice cream

“I was looking for you! I thought you were getting lost.”

“I was on my way to the park but then I found this car and I want vanilla ice cream~ You should try it Mayu-chan” she said cheerfully

*sigh* ”no I’m still full, just lets go now ok.” After said it she grabbed Yuki’s hand and walk away from the ice cream car. 

“But I thought you want some too.”

“No I don’t want it Yuki, why you think I want an ice?”

“Because…” before she can tell what she think, the ice cream seller walk to Mayu and say,

“Excuse me miss, your little sister still hasn’t paid the ice cream.’” He smile to Mayu

Mayu stare Yuki for a while, and folded her arms across her chest, want some explain from Yuki’s mouth.

“That’s why I think you should go buy some ice for yourself.” Yuki said to Mayu and smile innocently to her.

“It’s not what I want hear from you Yuki-chaan.”  Mayu pinch her cheeks

“So the answer is she didn’t have any money in her pocket, that’s way she want me to buy an ice and she think I would paid her ice.” Mayu murmured and rolled her eyes.

“Ok I will pay your ice,” she look to Yuki, “and I want ice like she ate.” Mayu pointing to Yuki ice.

“Thank you miss.” After take the money he goes to the car and bring Mayu order.

“Yeyy, thank you Mayu-chann. Now let’s go to park” Yuki take Mayu’s hand and they sitting under the tree.

They eating their ice and talk randomly, about school stuff, food, and everything. While Yuki still talking, Mayu looks to the younger kid with lovely eyes. Yuki face full with ice, around her mouth and a little ice in the tip of her nose.

“She still talking with that weird face?” Mayu thought. It’s like Yuki will not stop talking so she interrupt Yuki because she really can’t stand with it.

“Umm, Yuki-chan, your face is full with ice, don’t you know that?”

“Hmm? Is it? I don’t know it.”

“Yeah, you look weird with it.”

“Then clean it, if you know it already why don’t you clean my face.” Yuki say with bossy tone.

“This little brat!!” Mayu said in her mind and make a fake smile.

“You will pay for all these things, soon.” Mayu start to plan something.

“Why you just silent Mayu-chan? Don’t you hear my order?”

“Alright, alright my little queen.” Mayu sigh and clean Yuki face.

Mayu take some tissue from her bag and start to clean Yuki face. First she clean ice around Yuki’s lips, but then Yuki bite her finger. She shocked because she’s not prepare with that,

“Yukiii, let go from my finger!!” Yuki just shaking her head give a sign she didn’t want to let it go.

“Aaarrgghhh! These kidd! Yuki let it go please” Mayu try to shake her hand to make it loose from Yuki, but it’s useless, in fact it make more hurt to her.

“Yukii, pleaseee.”

After Mayu begging to her, she let go Mayu’s hand.

“Thank you.” Mayu rub her finger

“There still some ice in my face, clean it Mayu nee-chan~” Yuki give an order again to Mayu.

“No, I don’t want it, just clean your face by yourself!” she still rub her hand, and give some tissue to Yuki. Didn’t want to repeat the incident.

“I want you to clean it, don’t give me back my order!” Yuki pouted

*sigh* “Ok, come closer Yuki-chan.”

Yuki getting closer to Mayu, after that Mayu want to take a revenge from what Yuki done to her. She clean up the tip of Yuki’s nose, when she was sure it was clean, then she pinch Yuki’s nose very hard.

“Aaaaaaaaarghhhhhh! Mayu-chan!! What are you doing!!” Yuki grabbed Mayu’s hand in order to let it go but Mayu’s hand is strong enough against Yuki.

“Pinching you.” She said calmly.

“FOR WHAT??!!”

“Because there’s still some ice in your nose, and that ice didn’t want to disappear, I just carry out your command, my little-cute-arrogant queen.” Mayu give her best smile and still pinch the little queen.

“Ok, it’s enough!!  I still need my nose.” She turn to give another order Mayu.

“I don’t know, it just I didn’t hear some polite word from you, my little princess.” She teased Yuki, and move her face close to Yuki.

“MAYU-CHAN!! PLEASE, WITH ALL RESPECT, LET MY NOSE GOO!!”  Now it’s her turn to begging, and Yuki start to crying now.

“Alright, geez, why you start crying?” Mayu let her hand go from Yuki nose.

“It’s hurt you know!”

“Yeah, I don’t know.” She smirk to Yuki.

“Hueeeeee!! Hiks hiiks.” Yuki crying hard.

“Stop crying Yuki-chan.” Said Mayu, but Yuki still crying.

“Here, let me heal you.” she cupped yuki's cheek, and kiss Yuki nose softly. Yuki stop her cry. It’s like her pain was disappear.

“See, it’s not hurt anymore.” She remove tear from Yuki face and give a short kiss in her cheek.

“Un, the pain was gone. Thank you Mayu-chaan.” She smile to Mayu
---------------

After Yuki feel better and she be able to smile and talk about random stuff again, Mayu lay down for a while under the shade of tree,

“Nee, Yuki-chan, can I go to your house next time?” she smile to Yuki

When Yuki heard it, she stop her talk then widened her eyes and sit on Mayu stomach, her hand was placed in Mayu arm, and the distance of her face and Mayu face just about some inch ( at that time, there is no people around the park, Mayu was lucky because there is no one who see her like this, if there are some people around them, people would easily misunderstand them. It’s like the pose of Yuki attacking Mayu :3 )

“Are you want to play in my house nee-chan ?” Yuki said excited

“Yeah, can I?” as Mayu looked to other way, break their eye contact

"Geez, Mayu, she just a kid, behave yourself!" she thought to herself.

“Yeeeeyyyy, Mayu-chan will play in my house!!!” Yuki stand up and said it loudly, she make a weird dance because she really happy now. It makes Mayu laughed because of her dance.

“Calm down Yuki-chan, your dance’s really awful. I just want to go to your house, that’s it.” She taking Yuki hand and place her hand around Yuki shoulder and make Yuki sit on her lap.

“Ok, I just feel happy, because you are the first person who will visit me. Usually people who come just want to visit mom, not me.” She really excited with Mayu plan

“I’m happy to be your first guest, I will visit you next week, is it ok?”

Yuki nodded to her

“Then you should tell your mom after you get home.”

“I will Mayu-chan, I cannot wait to see you next week” Yuki hug Mayu tightly

“Me too.” Mayu smiled and hug her back.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:09:09 PM by FNK23 »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2013, 10:21:07 AM »
Wah... nice development between Mayu and Yuki....

Yuki is so bossy... Mayu is so nice

I can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the lovely update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2013, 10:28:40 AM »
comment for chapter 2:
lol i love the way you use acchan as a mom :lol:
mayu why aren't you with yuki :cry:
chapter 3:
mou yuki so cheeky not paying for her ice cream and getting mayu to pay it for her :P XD
yuki does act like a little spoilt princess though, oh well all good, mayu loves it really :heart: :yep:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2013, 11:09:02 AM »
Such cute and loving duo...i wonder what had happened to make mayu avoiding yuki big time...
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2013, 12:08:19 PM »
This chap is just hilarious :hiakhiakhiak:
Yuki just like a little spoilt queen :on lol: Mayu is her knight :wahaha:
I still what to know why Mayu left? Is there any reasons about it? :pleeease:
Yay, next chapter Mayu'll come to Yuki's house :onioncheer:
Can't wait to read it, update soon please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2013, 12:26:17 PM »
@cisda83: aah, thank youu, i always saw your post in fic i was read before, and in that time i want you to comment in my fic if i have any :3 thank you for visiting my fic  XD
@mayuki_daisuki: heyy, welcome back!! actually i have thought to use Sayaka as Yuki mom, it can be quiet funny and also i can make the story more smooth, but i didn't know Sayaka very well so i chose acchan  :heart: yeaah, it seem like mayu start to admire these cute queen  :cathappy:
@DC2805: thank you for reading my fic XD yeah i will tell you later  ;)
@leEwẬy: heyy welcome back! yeah i have the reason, but i cant tell it now, i think it still a long chapter until i tell the reason, because i want to focus to their past now, nyahahaa

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2013, 04:53:42 PM »
That was a cute scene.. XD

PLEASE update soon :))

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2013, 05:22:24 PM »
Ahahah! The queen! Love her XD

I love Mayu in your fic enven if she is older than Yuki. :twothumbs

Thank you love their cuteness!! :P
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2013, 08:43:35 PM »
this chapter was so cute <3 little yuki was so a spoiled child xDD and Mayu as a lovely cute older sister this is adkjsa
i really want to read the next chapter! i will we waiting ^^

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2013, 10:33:46 PM »
I still don't understand why you choose that Mayu will be the older  :?

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2013, 12:13:58 AM »
I love the idea, different age.
yuki is really childish  :lol:
great great   :inlove:

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2013, 05:07:01 AM »
please come soon :) love this fic so bad...
looking forwand for the next update..
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2013, 12:39:24 PM »
What a good story,

But still why mayu leave?

Please update soon

Thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki] Chapter 3A
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2013, 03:58:22 PM »
Helloo, I'm back! sorry for late update because there are many stuff that i should do. anyway thank you for any member of this forum who give their extra time for commenting my fic i really appreciate that XD. so here the next part. hope all of you enjoy that. sorry for grammatical error. :kneelbow:

Chapter 3A

End of flashback.
The next week later, in the afternoon

Mayu are standing in the front gate of such a huge house, “I think it is her house.” As she take a look into a piece of paper, which in those paper, it’s stated an address of Yuki-chan home. Actually she had promised the little girl to go to her house one week ago, but she just remember her promise in the last night to be exact. Also because she want to go somewhere and thought every options she had then she recall her memory whether she had an appointment with someone or not. Then here she is, stood in front of anyone gate without knowing is it the right house she was searching or not.

Last night

It was same as always, a silent and dark small house, but if you look carefully, it looks cute with one window in the upstairs floor with warm-light blue painting around the wall. In the front door of that house, a girl which still in her school uniform carried all of her belonging, open the door. When she make her way to get Inside the house, and without turn on the light she stepped her leg to the nearly sofa to placed her stuff.

“I’m home” Mayu shout after she put down her jacket. There is no answer. She shouting again thinking that perhaps her parent did not heard her, but it still no answer for her. Seems like there is no other person except Mayu, she assume that because there is no sign that any body was in here after she back from her school. The sink still clean without interference from any dirty glass or dish.

“Aah, they still cannot get home again.” She thought and goes to the kitchen.

Mayu open the fridge and take a bottle of water and pour it in the glass while observe her kitchen. There is an old note which still at its same place, it stated that her parent cannot be home very soon because of their job. She didn’t mind with it, after all she get used with that. She was the only daughter in her family, and her parent maybe-sometimes forgot that they have a child. Or maybe they forgot that they already marriage. She really didn’t mind it. It’s been a long time no see her parent in that house. In the first time, she really miss her parent, she tried to call them or wait in the sofa to met them, but it useless. Her parent really that busy, even though they could come to home but it was only to take their belonging and other works stuff. So she never want to miss them again.

After she taking a gulp of her water, and she don’t want to eat anything, she goes up to her room.  Consider whether she should take a bath or not, she just throwing her body to the bed. Actually she really bored right now, and thinking of tomorrow she will end up in home stuck doing nothing, Mayu then shout and rolling in her bed desperately.

“Aaaaarggh!!! What should I do ?” she change her position and then sit while thinking the option she have.

“Hmm, what about if I go buy some manga ? It’s not bad at all.” But she just didn’t satisfy with her idea. Then she searches another option.

“But I don’t have any money, mom and dad forget to give me some, perhaps robbing a bank is the best idea I had now?” she think seriously.

“Silly Mayu, even you want to robbed bank, you didn’t have any gun and mask to cover your face.” She sighed, and shaking her head. After that she laying back and rolled her body. (That’s not the point Mayu  :depressed:)

“Mouu, is there any good plan for mee?!!” She shouted again.

“Perhaps I should go with some classmates, I rarely go out with them.”

Mayu take her phone and looked if there is a name that interested her, but it’s useless, she didn’t want to hanging out with her classmate. Even her friend ask her to hanging out with them, or sometimes some guy from other school ask her to go out with him she just leave them without say anything.

“Why this world had such a people like that? Man, it’s really annoying.” She just didn’t know the reason why people really annoying to her and act like that.

Well, it’s not their fault to fall in love with Mayu, or her class mate want to get closer to her. In fact Mayu is really cute, she just didn’t know that she IS really that cute. She act like anti-social girl because she just don’t get it why she should being nice to other people or smile to them. She thought many things, she just didn’t want to get involved with such a kind of relationship, again. Because she knows that built some relationship is not easy as it looks like. The easy example is her relationship with her parent, even how much she miss her parent, how much things she would give to make her relationship going like other happy family, in fact she cannot change anything. And then she gave up with it. She didn’t know how much tears come from her eyes when she open her house and she find nothing inside house, how much she try to contact her parent, but they didn’t give any attention to their little daughter. She just didn’t want to get the same pain that she get from everything she tried. So this is Watanabe Mayu people know.

After memorizing her past, then she looking to the calendar, there is a mark for tomorrow date. She tries to remember what kind of appointment she made lately. It just strange, because she not interested with anything but now she saw a little mark in her calendar, so Mayu thinking for a while then she remember what kind of appointment she have for tomorrow.

“Aah! I know, I’ve promised with Yuki-chan to visit her at that day.” She said it loud and pointing her finger to the calendar.
Even she didn’t want to get involved with anyone, but she cannot help herself to not being friendly with this little girl.

“Hmm, what should I bring to her house?” she thought

“But I didn’t have any money now, maybe I should really robbed a bank first.” She rise from her bed and ready to go to nearest bank. But then she thinking again.

“Or maybe, I should make something for her. Cake is a good option I think.”

After know what she should bring for tomorrow, then she starts to make a strawberry cheese cake, because she had strawberry from her garden and all ingredients from her kitchen. Few hours later, the cake is ready. And it’s looks delicious.

“Haha!! I did it! I thought it would be a mess! Good job Mayu!!” Her hands on the hips, with a loud laugh because she really proud with herself and her cake. After put the cake inside the refrigerator, she goes to her bed room and start to sleep.

Next day

After make herself sure that it’s the right house, she push the bell with her free hand, because the other hand still being used for carrying the cake. And then from inside of house, she can hear that someone is running to the front door and was about to open the door, but it was locked, then she shouted to her mother,

“Momm, the door is locked!! Hurry up, I think it’s Mayu nee-chan!!” she running back to somewhere else that Mayu don’t know to where it is.

“Hurry up moom! Or she will getting back her way home” Mayu felt that Yuki is pouted and jump inside the house then she just smile.

“I am still here Yuki-chan, don’t worry about me!” she put her one hand near to her mouth to make her voice louder and shouted from outside of the house hoping Yuki hear her.

“IT’S HER!! MOMM, IT’S HER!! DO YOU HEAR THAT!” Yuki-chan shouts in joyful voice, and then she running in the circle inside the house.

“Relax Yuki, it’s not like she will disappear or melt outside of house.” Acchan sighed because her child behavior. She really cannot stand with that.

In other side, Mayu who can heard that, get some idea for Yuki.

“But what if that would be possible?” Yuki said to her mom.

“I’m in my way for being melted Yuki-chan!!” Mayu teased the small kid

“NOOOO!! Mom, do something!!” Yuki shouted, her voice clearly enough to tell the other that she in the state of emergency because she worried about Mayu condition. Her mom then insert the key and turned the key. The door suddenly open, and then Yuki run outside the house and searching Mayu.

“Mayu-chan, where are you??”

After she asked Mayu but there is no respond at all, then she realizes there is puddle of water.

Yuki really shock with it and then start crying, “Momm, I killed herr!”

She crying really hard and not realized that her mother was going into the house and start talking with someone.

“Good afternoon Mayu-chan” she smiled to the cyborg girl.

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Kashiwagi.” Mayu bowed to her

Yuki in other hand, just speechless and stood in her place.

“Why do you still remain outside of house Yuki-chan?” Mayu smirk to the young kid. Yuki, with teary eyes look to Mayu.

“MAYU NEE-CHAN!!!! You are still alive!!” she run to Mayu and hug her tight

“Of course I’m still alive, you silly” Mayu just laughed because of Yuki innocent respond.

“But I thought I was killed you!” Without release her hug she look to Mayu eyes.

“Why on earth I can be dead just because you didn’t open the door?” Mayu laugh so hard because she couldn’t stand to see Yuki face and it’s really priceless.

Realized she was being fooled by Mayu then she breaks their hug and still with her teary eyes looked to Mayu eyes.

“So you just were making fun of me?”

“Kind of, because you take soo long just for open the door.” She pull out her tongue to Yuki face.

“I HATE YOUU!! HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOUU!!!” she hit the older girl body in every part she could reach, and then ready to leave the room but suddenly,

“I bring some cakee~”she say cheerfully and keep staring Yuki

Yuki stop her feet, but she didn’t going back to Mayu.

“Am I getting too far for teased her?”  Mayu thought to herself. “Maybe I should apologies to her.”

“Yuki-chan, I…..” before she could finish her word Yuki shouted to her.

“CAKE!!!!! I LOVE MAYU-CHAN!!” she going to take the cake and after that she kiss Mayu on the lips.

Cuuppp!! “Thanks Mayu-chan, we should eat the cake now.” Yuki said innocent to Mayu and bring the cake to her mom, while Mayu, she just stood in her place and still process what was going on.

“She kissed me. She kissed me. She kissed me. ON MY LIPS!! GOD! My first kiss!! Aaaaahhh!!” Mayu didn’t know is she like the kiss or not. She just sighed and want to forget about it. But she can’t!! so she tried to find some excuse for that recent kiss.

“After all, she just a kid. Yeah, just a little kid .” She thought.

“Mayu-chann, why you still standing there, come on!” Yuki said from the living room.

“O-ok, I’m on my way.” She goes to living room with a light blush on her cheek.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for this chapter, waiting for comment from you guys  :byebye:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 06:18:08 PM by FNK23 »

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Love is not about age, it's about us [Mayuki] Chapter 3A
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2013, 04:05:57 PM »
Gooooooodddddddddd Job Yukirin!!!! >w<

Glad to see you back, thanks for the update. Yukirin!Go!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2013, 04:09:38 PM »
nyahaha, thank you Yuukimoko-san, glad to see you too, anyway, thanks for your comment :3

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2013, 04:13:21 PM »
awww poor mayu, stupid parents shouldn't leave her alone all the time :angry: :cry:
omg mayu teasing yuki was so funny, haha of course mayu still alive yuki :grin:  :lol: :rofl:
mayu's first kiss taken from yuki-chan, so cute :heart: :yep:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2013, 04:38:28 PM »
WONDERING IF YUKI STILL REMEMBER THAT KISSED~
AWW ALREADY WANT THE NEXT NEXT NEXT AND NEXT CHAPTER!

YUKI~

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dachambo - Stop The Rain