JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Koe

Author Topic: (Group) Cheon Sang Ji Hee (The Grace) (천상지희 더 그레이스)  (Read 12951 times)

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Re: [KOR] Cheon Sang Ji Hee (The Grace)
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 04:41:57 AM »
An interesting article, one that brings up several good points.  What do you guys think?
From omgkpop.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2009, 04:57:49 AM »
There isnt any real problem with the logic in that article that I could find. It's like WWE and TNA (If I may use a wrestling analogy here). WWE (In place of SM here) is very theatrical. They rely heavily on the characters they create to sell their product. Compared to TNA (In place of Pledis here), WWE's wrestlers are less talented and less athletic as the wrestlers in TNA. TNA might not reach the audience WWE does, but the talent over there is better. So why not surround yourself with good talent?

Wait, that is a bad analogy. WWE's writers are better and so if you pair talent with direction, you are going places. Fuck all that wrestling noise I just said.

It does make sense. Go to a place that can better put you in a situation to fully display their talents and maybe even make them better. (Which I bet most of you would agree would be awesome to see since they are mad talented already)
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2009, 02:23:30 AM »
How'd I miss this? New featuring by JS Sunday with H Eugene! Thanks to Codemonmon for the many accounts, hope he doesn't get suspended.
H-Eugene ft. Sunday(CSJH) - Love Warning(Nov 20, 2009)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2010, 12:51:33 AM »
I think they'll end up coming back in December or January of 2010. That's if my predictions for SM's timeline is true. Which I'm sure it is.

-O_sLaVe
-_- Damn, I hate being wrong.

This was CSJH's last song together:

No word yet on what's going on with them. All I know is that Stephanie got a really bad injury taht she had to stop work. I think Dana was supposed to have some solo thing... I think it's time that SME bring back their old groups. I mean, TRAX already came back this year, BoA's coming back, why not CSJH too? ;_; 2010 could be the return of SME artist!

I was feeling nostalgic when I saw this. I've seen them perform a better version of Can't Help Fallin'.

I love how Stephanie has a better sounding voice than Dana (imo of course!) and yet Dana gets the most lines. To be honest, I always thought Sunday and Lina had the best voices in CSJH...

The sad part is they're not active in either country... so I don't even know if they are ever gonna come back any time soon. They might be just like TRAX, disappearing for wayyyy long before making a comeback.

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: (Group) Cheon Sang Ji Hee (The Grace) (천상지희 더 그레이스)
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2010, 07:32:32 AM »

RSVP if you haven't already HiPstaz (click "I'm Attending") http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136599076379248&ref=ts

Remember :lol: do not have to be attending SMTOWN, it's an open event for all k-pop fans to attend. FREE SHIT!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 08:24:31 AM »
Repping at SMTOWN LA!!! shit i was so impressed with their voices....great duet, forget their names...but damn so pretty:

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 08:29:20 AM »
JS Sunday, and Dana!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Koe