JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Sit! Stay! Wait! Down!

Author Topic: (Group) M-FLO / (Artist) VERBAL  (Read 28826 times)

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
(Group) M-FLO / (Artist) VERBAL
« on: October 07, 2005, 02:42:45 PM »
Yo!  M-F-L-O
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 10:09:03 PM by tenkei »

Offline escapad

• dA mAgNifiCo
  • Member+
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 05:51:39 PM »
i really like "miss you" song..
the girl in the vclip is sooo kawai~~
i used listen to m-flo..
but i dun really memorized the title..
hooh
 :evil:

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 07:39:04 PM »
Quote from: escapad
i really like "miss you" song..
the girl in the vclip is sooo kawai~~
i used listen to m-flo..
but i dun really memorized the title..
hooh
 :evil:

Miss You is on the Astromantic album, and the girl is Melody. I can upload if you want, just reply here or send me a PM. lemme know if you jsut want that song or the whole album. :D

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline escapad

• dA mAgNifiCo
  • Member+
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 08:08:04 PM »
mmm..
thanx for your offer..
but i've already have it..
i used to m-flo but i'm not remember all of the songs..

neway, thanx..

Offline Sudahtua

• Member+
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 01:54:21 PM »
I only like some of their songs, "How you like me now", "magenta Rain", "Yours Only", and "Come Again" are my fav

Offline kukine

• ecchi
  • Member+
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 07:14:50 AM »
The only group I know that features so many other artists in their albums.

Offline Sudahtua

• Member+
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 04:33:11 PM »
Yeah, m-flo like to collaborate with many artists. For example : BoA, melody, nomiya maki. etc

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 07:15:01 PM »
since Lisa left the group, Verbal and Taku decided to do something different and work with all the artists they always wanted to. so they started doing the "m-flo Loves" tracks. I think its great and love to speculate about who they're going to work with next. I've also heard lately that m-flo is looking to stop the collabs and get a permanent vocalist again. I know rumors have been Emi Hinouchi (who is on Taku's record label), Yoshika, and Emyli.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 08:31:26 AM »
I like them getting Yoshika, shes cool

Offline shift_gc

• H!P Hitman 二番
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 大塚愛
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2006, 09:15:22 PM »
M-flo is so awesome.......
his loop in my heart ft. yoshika and emyli is such an sw33t vid.....

Offline pacman

THE INTERGALACTIC COLLECTION
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2006, 02:50:54 AM »
I'm betting everyone's already heard Astromantic and Beat Space Nine. But the m-flo Lisa era ain't bad either. This is the two-disc Intergalactic Collection I've had from awhile back. Check it out.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2006, 02:58:27 AM »
yeah, old school m-flo is good shit. most people only know them from their collabs though.

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 07:05:58 AM »

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline glennxd

(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2006, 03:04:15 PM »
M-FLO concerts rock! anyone knows where to download em?

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2006, 07:13:41 AM »
m-flo NEWS
first single of 2006.

m-flo Loves Emi Hinouchi and Ryohei
Summer Time Love
to be released on 2006.06.28

b-sides will be a couple of remixes of the title track.

pre-order: CDJapan (only 735yen!)

oh man!! finally an m-flo release! sooooo looking forward to this. kinda disappointed theyre not working with someone new, there's a lot of talent out there they could be hookoing up with. but, at the same time i've really liked the stuff theyve done with emi and ryohei, so i can't really complain. i wonder who theyre working with for upcoming singles, and hopefull their third "loves" album!!

Offline inksquid

• I Make Stuff Up
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2006, 12:27:12 PM »
I've been a casual fan of m-flo. I loved some of their music. It seems that they generally invoke a certain R&B Pop theme with their music especially with their guest women. I think my recently liked ones were the Wada Akiko one and further back, the Dopamine one. I was planning to order their Budokan tour DVD but I kind of ended up not getting it after seeing it - and the backstage extras was a disappointment. I'm a bigger Rip Slyme fan so I guess since I only own their DVDs, I was hoping to see some more nutty fun from the m-flo DVD. But the Teriyaki Boyz DVD has quite a bit of that so it's all cool. It'd be nice if Rip Slyme did something with m-flo, it's just so easy to do especially after TB.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 12:30:57 AM »
yeah im a big rs5 fan as well and have been waiting for m-flo loves rip slyme for a while :lol:

the budokan concert was pretty awesome imo, m-flo puts on an amazing show, but yeah, the backstage stuff wasn't anything special

Offline inksquid

• I Make Stuff Up
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 06:39:59 AM »
I remember being totally excited about the Nomiya Maki collaborationg (Pizicatto Five baby!) but it kinda... blowed. Sorry but the other collaboration that he did on the astromantic album with her and some dude (I think astromantic - or the remixed appeared on the charm school one) was a lot better. Big Bang Romance just seemed a little flat :\. Though that reminds me about buying the charm school album, and accidentally breaking it into pieces in my bag.

And how can anyone go on about m-flo without mentioning Verbal's weird dreads period :D

Offline klise

• Kagolise
  • ecchi
  • Member+
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 02:30:06 PM »
m-Flo collaboration with BoA for "the love bug" makes me put that singles in my playlist for the whole 4 weeks... i watched the video first and said to myself that its awesome and later searched for the complete single~ lucky for me i get what i acquire... mflo is COOL!

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
(Group) M-FLO
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2006, 02:09:09 AM »
the new single is pretty good, though not their best collaborative work. theyve already worked with ryohei and emi so im kind of disappointed, i hope they dont recycle artists too much. its always fun to see who theyre going to work with next.

dunno who's heard this, but here's the leaked track that i've played on basugasu and hello!ongaku.

m-flo loves Emi Hinouchi and Teriyaki Boyz - Paradise Baby

its a really awesome track. taku took the track for RIP Slyme's Rakuen Baby and lady all the vocals over it. so its kind of a remix/new track... whatever. its really good. emi sounds faptastic on it, i really think they should pick her up as their permanent vocalist.

the track was being performed specially in concerts, and taku remarked about it most likely appearing on a compilatin album in the future. Right now it's being played exclusively on MOTHER MUSIC RECORDS's radio station and the compilation Taku referred to is most likely an MMR album being released this summer. but i think itll probably make an appearance on m-flo inside 2 as well.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Sit! Stay! Wait! Down!