JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Shoushitsu Tenyo Fue

Author Topic: [2009.11.01] AKB48 - National Tour / Budokan DVD Boxset  (Read 26321 times)

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Re: [2009.11.01] AKB48 - National Tour / Budokan DVD Boxset
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 05:47:52 AM »
People probably already know about this but...

This is nuts...o___o
27.3GB for the DVDISO of the WHOLE BOXSET (at least...the 7 stages anyways)

(ISO) 2009 AKB48 Bunshin no Jutsu Tour & AKB104 Senbatsu Member Sokaku Matsuri Special DVD BOX @H!O

Anyone downloading this right now? Bandwidth/HDD is rather tight for me, so I'm deciding whether I should wait for a possible DVD-rip of this instead... :-\

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2009, 08:16:11 AM »
Anyone downloading this right now?

Finished dlding the entire thing  XD 27 gig isn't that bad actually, I was expecting to see at least 3 dual layer dvds in there.

Today I can finally watch it properly. I can't rip it for you though, no idea how to do it, but I think a dvdrip is bound to show up pretty soon.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 08:48:34 AM by BarrieV »

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2009, 09:57:35 AM »
I'll try ripping one of the DVDs Masa put up (disc 2, since that's finished) tonight. If it goes well (I've no idea how it will turn out with a concert rip, really) I'll put it up tomorrow. But quality wise it should be ace.

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2009, 10:37:44 AM »
Regarding those saihensei announcement videos, thanks for posting them up Datalanche! I wouldn't call it 'nice' but it was kind of a relief to finally see what others have only spoken about passionately. Agreed fully about the lack of care in the nature of what was done but good or bad it was 20 minutes of the most dramatic, heart breaking, joyous and also funny (just a little) event AKB has had this year.

Now, away from the tears what stood out for me also was the Dear My Teacher performance on the final day. I swear I saw the future of team A in that performance when Takajo, Kitarie, Reina and Fujie took center stage. I was like aha! when the fantastic 4 moves on, these 4 girls will slip right in without a hitch. But then I remembered the saihensei and...

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2009, 11:31:58 AM »
I haven't seen the announcement vids yet. I'll hold any comments before seeing them on dvd.

Review time!

Disc 1: 09.08.22

M01 - Nagisa no Cherry (Kuning: Mariko, Biru: Meetan, Sayaka, Noro)

- What a horrible way to start the concert. This song doesn't have much impact and it isn't funny like honehone. Sayaka looks really cute here, but the overall performance wasn't memorable.

M02 - Blue Rose (Jurina, Takamina, Mayuyu, Erepyon)

-  Eeh~ Blue Rose with the kids?! When I first heard about this I didn't like it, but they actually do a great job at it and it's not as awkward as I expected it to be. Maybe that part of me already died haha.

M03 - Ame no Doubutsuen (Acchan, Miichan, Yukirin, Yukarin, Tomomi~, Tomochin, Miho, Harunyan)

- lol, they all seemed so into it. It's seem a waste to use the top members for a lame song like this, but it has it's benefits: the MC while wearing these outfits  XD

M04 - Mushi no Ballad (Takamina)

- I really like this song and I gotta give props to Takamina for doing a great job. When you sing a solo song you can't 'hide' behind the other members. It's your performance, your vocals.. that must be nerve wrecking. I'm not a big fan of her voice, but she sounded fine throughout the entire performance.

M05 - Heart Gata Virus (Sae, Yuko, Natsuki)

- Meh. Strange to see Natsuki again. I feel I haven't seen her in years.

M06 - Kimi wa Pegasus (Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Tsukina, Mori)

- YES! EPIC! Matsui in that white outfit is to die for. Mori impressed me as well, she seemed to outperform Tsukina in this!

M07 - Wimbledon he Tsureteitte (Erepyon, Miho, Reinyan)

- Was ok, but I like the original much better. I'm biased  :lol:

M08 - Tonari no Banana (Sashi, Moeno)

- Brilliant! Great performance by both of them. Perfect timing on the wotagei.  :lol:

M09 - Itoshiki Natasha (Chikarina, Sayaka, Natsuki)

- I don't remember any of this.. haha.

M10 - Endroll (Miichan, Tomochin, Jurina, Mizuki)

- I don't like this song, but the overall performance was good.

M11 - Tsundere (Cindy, Mayuyu, Criss)

- Mayu fits this song perfectly. The others did good as well. I think this is the first time I managed not to skip this song haha.

M12 - Zannen Shoujo (Rie, Acchan, Akicha)

- My absolute favorite song of the current stages. They all look beautiful. I wasn't too impressed with Acchan, both vocal-wise and in the overall performance. Rie and Akicha were amazing. Especially Akicha, she stood out to me throughout the entire show.

M14 - Kuroi Tenshi (Haachan, Yukirin, Nakayan)

- Perfect line-up for this song. Each of them are top level performers and they did an amazing job here imo.

M15 - Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate (Nonti, Tomomi~, Meetan)

- Even though this is a B4 song, I never actually listened to it. This shuffle version was great, the songs seems to be written for Tomo~mi.

M16 - Wagamama na Nagareboshi (Harunyan, Mariko)

- Same story as above. Harunyan owns this song. Great dancing!

M17 - Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou (Oshima Mai, Reinyan)

- Maimai~!!! I liked this pairing and it was great to see Mai again. I like how Mai and Fujie's vocals sounds really differently, they complement each other nicely. The overall performance could've been spiced up a little though.

M18 - Tobenai Agehachou (Under Girls, Yuka -> Yukirin)

- Yuki and Rena looked absolutely gorgeous here. The dancing was a bit too 'busy' for my tastes, but I'm not gonna complain.

MC: Maimai, Nachu and Akicha.

- omg, I never heard Nachu speak but I truly despise her now  :nervous I actually want to delete her thread  :lol: Notice how MaiMai and especially Akicha keep stepping away from her.

M19 - Black Boy (SDN48)

- If this is what SDN is about I'm not impressed. Lame song, bunch of 'old people' trying to act like idols. No thanks. A lot of legs though  :lol: and a couple of them are quite pretty.

M20 - Tsuyokimono yo (SKE48)

- AH! Now I get it! SDN was only here to make SKE look better  :lol: AMAZING performance. Epic song, great energy, tight dancing.. flawless.  :bow:

M21 - Chime wa Love Song (SKE48 Team S)

- I wasn't that familiar with this song. I assume it's from S2?! Anyway, great song again. SKE owned.

M22 - Shonichi (Team B)

- The goodness keeps on coming! B! B! B!

M23 - Two years later (Team B)

- I wish they would've chosen a different song for Team B.. better luck on the next dvd :P

M24 - Ki ni Naru Tenkousei (Team K)

- Again, a song I'm not that familiar with but I really enjoyed this performance. They all seemed into it and gave it their all. Great to watch.

M25 - Saishuu Bell ga Naru (Team K)

- Probably my fav Team K song. It never fails to impress.

M26 - JK Nemurihime (Team A)

- Generic song. I skipped it after a while.

M27 - Seishun no Inazuma (Team A)

- Didn't really like this one either. Too bad because it would've been nice to see Amina in action in some cool songs.

M28 - Romance, Irane

- Ok, nothing special.

M29 - BINGO!

- Ditto.

M30 - Oogoe Diamond

- Ditto.  :lol:

M31 - 10nen Zakura

- It's been a while since I heard the song, so it was nice to see it again.

M32 - Namida Surprise!

- I'm liking this song more and more. Would have prefered the long version of OD and a shorter version of this though. This songs keeps on going  :P

EN1 - Iiwake Maybe (Senbatsu + Moeno, Haachan)

- Moeno! She should have made senbatsu in the first place. Haachan too. Man this concert is long, I'm actually tired at this point.

EN2 - Aitakatta

- Ending with a classic, I wouldn't have it any other way. The outfits are so similar I can't spot my favorite girls  :oops:

EN3 - Hikoukigumo

- Too many girls  :lol: but nice and happy song to end a great concert.

Conclusions:
- There is a lot of front girl action; especially Haruna seems everywhere, which is good.
- Akicha, once again, stood out throughout the entire concert. I see a bright future for her.
- Too much singles at the end. I want more stage songs.
- SKE owned. SDN did not. Kill Nachu.
- Too much girls  :lol: and with similar outfits I can't spot my favs. There have been a bunch of girls I failed to spot throughout the entire thing  :oops:
- Would've liked to see different songs for Team A.
- Great concert and I'm looking forward seeing the other discs!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 11:37:25 AM by BarrieV »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 08:17:07 PM by Masa »

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2009, 08:32:06 PM »
^Shock! Avi? Small size? MORE reactions from saihensei? Too good to be true! But!

Must resist. As much as I love AKB's backstage footages, it would be cheating to see it without having gone through all of the discs. Speaking of which, 3 concerts and only 1/2 hour of video? NHK Hall '09 had almost a full hour.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2009, 08:37:41 PM »
The shuffle announcement itself wasn't that bad but the aftermath is pretty fucked up:

DOWNLOAD

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2009, 08:53:13 PM »
^ That has got to be one of the most depressing things I have ever seen.   :cry:

Damn them for putting the girls through that.  :angry:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2009, 08:58:30 PM »
^ That has got to be one of the most depressing things I have ever seen.   :cry:

:(

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2009, 11:16:14 PM »
The shuffle announcement itself wasn't that bad but the aftermath is pretty fucked up:

Damn.

Some even had to use bags to breathe right :o

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2009, 12:06:37 AM »
I wonder how many middle and lower-tier members will not renew their contracts whenever they are up. It's tear-inducingly obvious that not a single one of them are happy about this. :( I had kinda come to "terms" with the reshuffle, but after seeing this it again feels like it was so unnecessary, cruel, etc. They could have had a private meeting first. Seriously.

Oh well, not a lot we can do about it. The only ones who could rebel are the wota, who have a reputation for taking whatever is given to them, no questions asked. :P

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2009, 12:20:35 AM »
Well, it's not hard to imagine, but tears sell merchandise. And to be honest I'm sure some of them liked seeing the girls cry..

<Stryfe> DON'T CRY ;__; I'll buy your merchandise to make it all better

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2009, 03:40:01 AM »
^ Unfortunately, that's just how some people are. :-\

:(

:( Although seeing her cry is definitely saddening, can I also add that she's quite cute with her little sniffle?  :oops:

Anyways...in an attempt to change the mood, I present to you...the NATTOU ANGELS!!
(Click to view)

Nattou Angels, SANJOU~!

Nattou PUNCH!
Nattou KICK!
Nattou BE~~~~~~AM!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2009, 12:44:14 PM »
Just watched Disc 2!

Highlight for me:
M04 - Tobenai Agehachou (Undergirls, Masuda -> Kashiwagi)
M05 - Wimbledon he Tsureteitte (Yagami, Takai, Mori)

- Kuumin can't sing, but they al look so CUTE!

M07 - Nattou Angels (Nattou Angels)

- Epic all around  XD

M15 - MARIA (Umeda, Takahashi, Kasai)

- It's been a while since I heard it and this performance was even better then the one @ JCB Hall.

M16 - Temodemo no Namida (Kashiwagi, Saeki)

- For the very last time  :cry: I cried when team B came out  :nervous

M18 - Melos no Michi (Team K)

- I love this song and the choreography is cool. I wish they'd perform this more often.

M21 - Shonichi (Team B)
M22 - Suifu wa Arashi ni Yume wo Miru (Team B)

- Two of the best Team B songs, they never fail to impress

M22 - Tsuyokimono yo

- WOW. Matsui rena looked PERFECT. She got a LOT of screen time as well, possibly since Jurina wasn't there.

EN32 - Sakurairo no Sora no Shita de

- I always liked this song, this was the first time I saw it performed. The graduating girls on the platform made it a memorable performance.

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2009, 06:38:23 AM »
EN32 - Sakurairo no Sora no Shita de

- I always liked this song, this was the first time I saw it performed. The graduating girls on the platform made it a memorable performance.

That was a very nice performance.  And I'm glad they didn't use Aozora no soba ni ite for another graduation.    :)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2009, 04:09:30 PM »
Watching the announcement I think Takahashi was told beforehand what was about to happen, she reacted early and knew what to say after the announcement.
She might've been told only just before she came on stage.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2009, 05:12:04 PM »
Watching the announcement I think Takahashi was told beforehand what was about to happen, she reacted early and knew what to say after the announcement.
She might've been told only just before she came on stage.

Yeah I was thinking about that too. "wow, she's professional.. she can come up with a great speech right on the spot."

I think the SDN girls were definitely informed. Perhaps their moving to SDN was announced even before the concerts, I don't remember..

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2009, 07:40:54 PM »
I don't think they were informed, I think they guessed where things were going is all.

Minami probably didn't have much time to think of a speech beforehand but rather knowing before meant she wasn't in so much shock or something....but she really is a very professional mc.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Shoushitsu Tenyo Fue