JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaori Mochida - in case of me

Author Topic: Pieces Of You - chapter 7 (KojiYuu) 01/29/17  (Read 7415 times)

Offline buttsove48

Re: Pieces Of You-Kojiyuu (Chapter 5) 01/19/17
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2017, 04:54:52 PM »
YESSSS.!! nyannyan will tell yuuchan the truth. That i'm nyannyan secret boyfriends Hahaha.Plakkk*slap**cry*.

well nyannyan tell her the truth and you two will thogether again, then you two will married and i will not shocked if I see little nyannyan and little yuuchan running at house

btw author san i still waiting you update this fic

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: Pieces Of You-Kojiyuu (Chapter 6) 01/25/17
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2017, 06:18:05 AM »

Here's the new update  XD XD XD i update this more early than usual because everyone inspire me  :inlove:

and by the way sorry for my grammar and all the mistake of this fic.

Pieces Of You

Chapter 6
From the Beginning

Haruna POV

I

Three years ago, the first time I met her.

I’m fascinated by her, the way she speak, the way she interact with her students, the way she smile at them and just a seconds she caught my attention. When my niece needs someone to attend in her PTA meeting, my brother calls me and asks a favor. I can’t say no with my favorite niece so I say yes fast, but I didn’t expect I will surprise with her Teacher. I always heard her in my niece, how awesome her Teacher is. But when I introduce myself and for the first time she smile at me. My knees feel weak; I feel I’m back being a teenager that time and feels like that was the first time my crush talks to me. But after that event I didn’t have another chance to meet her again. And I also forget about her after a month, but faith make a way for us to find each other.

When I finish my duty in the hospital I decided to go home and have a long sleep, I busy myself this past few weeks and I can’t remember the last time I sleep in my own house. That’s my usual days, the only thing important for me is my work. They say I waste my beauty, I waste all the boys gives attention but I’m bored every time they schedule a blind date for me. In short no one caught my attention except to that girl, I take a deep breath when I remember her again. I shake my head so I can erase that thought and I clutch the ice tea I buy earlier. I walk fast in the street, so I can rest my tired body in my own bed today. But I didn’t notice I bump someone in front of me and my iced tea wet her clothes. My jaw drop and my eyes wide but the girl I bump, her head drop and look at her wet clothes.

“I’m so sorry..” I said and walk closer at her, to look at the damage.

“Wow that was cold..” I heard a small laugh.

“I’m really sorry..” I said again hoping she can forgive me.

She raise her head and for the first time I can see her face, I step back and again that eyes makes my knees weak. “It’s ok… I think it’s also my fault” she said while she get her handkerchief and dry herself.

“No!!!” I said loud that make her startled and stop what she doing, “I mean.. It’s not your fault, I’m the one not looking at my way..” I said blushing.

“Hmm.. O..K”

“Can I help you?” I ask her.

“Help me?? Drying my clothes?” she asks me back while frowning.

I don’t know what to say so I nod, “I only have one handkerchief and this is not the proper place to do that I think because people will think something..” I look at her face again and saw her smirking, “Come on don’t feel bad, it’s ok really.. though I need to go somewhere important and I can’t go back to my apartment to change my clothes” she said again.

“Then let me help you, my apartment is near here, I will let you borrow my clothes? Let me undress you in my apartment…”

“Undress me??” she said and titled her head, when my words sink in my head my face turn red like a tomato. I try to open my mouth to save myself, “We only met just a couple of minutes but you already want to undress me? And without telling me your name..”

“Oh yes, I’m so sorry, I’m Kojima Haruna and that’s not what I mean, I only want to help and I say something so weird and right now I don’t know what to say next..” she stop my rambling.

“Calm down and by the way I’m Oshima Yuko...” she said while laughing, “I’m only teasing you because your cute when your blushing..” and because of that my heart drums louder in my chest. This girl in front of me makes my brain crazy, I know I don’t want to end this yet, “Yes..” but my thought interrupted by that sweet voice.

“Yes?” I said back.

“I said yes, I want to go in your apartment and ‘undress’ me..” she said playfully.

I can’t hide my happiness when I smile wide, this time I make sure that this girl? this is not the last time I will saw her.

II

The first kiss and I love you’s.

After that we exchange our numbers, at first I’m so afraid to send a text, I don’t know what to say, this is not me. They are the one make the first move and this is the first time I wait in someone text. But just her single ‘Hi’ in her text makes me grab my phone fast and roll in my bed and think hard what to reply. She’s the only one makes me feel like this, makes me happy just a single conversation. And I think I already have feelings for her, I admit I like her.

We become closer, we go out if we have a free time, sometimes we spend our day off in my apartment watching movies. Like we doing right now, we both agree to watch her favorite movie but every time the character kiss we have this awkward moment. I look at her in the corner of my eyes when the boy kisses the girl. And saw her biting her lips my heart race every time she will do that, were sit far at each other on my sofa. But I feel she move closer and right now I’m froze with my position, I don’t know what to do next. I feel nervous when she move her head in my shoulder, “I really like this movie you know…” she said softly.

“Hmm” I only hummed to hide my nervousness.

“I believe there’s someone for us and I also believe in true love and if I found that someone?” she pull her head to look at my face, “I will never let go that person..” she said through my eyes and to my surprise she move her face closer with mine.

Until I feel her lips on my lips, she kiss me gently and enjoy how she cupped my face and pull me closer. She smile in between of our kiss and pull her face but our forehead still touch, “I will never let you go Kojima Haruna..” she said.

I giggle and peck a kiss for the last time and hug her, “I wait for too long for you to do that you know..” I said.

She push me a little so she can face me, “What?” she frown, “Really???!” I nod and smile, “Damn… I wish I do that a long time ago, you know how long I stop myself from kissing you?” she ask me.

“How long?”

“Since the first time you wet my clothes and said you want to undress me..” her confession.

“Eh?? You already like me that time? why you didn’t tell me?”

“Why??” I know she’s confused and this time it’s my time to confess something.

“Because I already like you when I attend my niece PTA meeting..”

“What???!!!” her eyes wide, “But that was a long time ago…”

“Yes.. and I like you a long time ago”

She kissed me again and slowly pull her face and brush our nose, “I want to tell you something..” she said softly.

“Hmm??”

“I love you..” she whisper.

I want to cry when I heard that but I cupped her face and kissed her forehead, “I.” And then her nose, “Love” her dimple, “You” and last her lips, “Too.”

The whole night we didn’t sleep, I give everything to her that night I memorize every curve of her body and I didn’t regret that.

III

The proposal.

We been together for two years, in one year of our relationship we decided to live together. That was the happiest year of my life, I didn’t wish anything else just to be with her is enough. She still teach in one of the famous University in Tokyo, while me? I have a high position in the Hospital I worked. What we have is enough, we got a big apartment, where we can have a big family we always dream. My parents accept her easily when I introduce her to them, I can’t blame them I have a charming and talented girlfriend, no one can’t resist the charm of Oshima Yuko she always say. I can say, our life is perfect, we have supported parents of mine and very supported friends we both have.

“Will you marry me Kojima Haruna?” my thought interrupted with that question.

I look at her face and then at the ring in the table, we celebrate our second year anniversary today. We eat our dinner in our favorite restaurant, this is just a simple dinner but we both enjoy that. But I didn’t expect she will ask me that question today effortless.

“Hey?? Are you still here Nyan-nyan?” she asks me when I’m still not moving.

“Are you proposing?” I ask her back.

“Obviously yes..” I heard her chuckle with her answer, “Are you expecting, I will kneel down and propose to you?” she frown hard.

The truth is, that one I ‘am expecting, but I look away and pout.

“Come on Nyan-nyan.. Everyone use that already and beside I know you will say yes..” she teased me.

“But Yuuchan..” I pout hard and cross my arms, “I’m expecting you to be sweet you know..”

“I’m sweet you know that..”

“No you’re not, you only do pervert things when were alone…”

I heard her laugh loud and the people look at us, “Then I will show the world how much I love you..” she stand up, “Hello everyone!!” she said and get the attention of the people eating in the restaurant.

“Yuuchan?? What are you doing??” I pull her hand to make her sit down.

But she only smile at me, “Me and my girlfriend celebrate our second year anniversary together, and I want to tell her personally while all the people here can hear, that I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Even if you seduce me the second time we met” the people in the restaurant laugh but in a good way.

“Hey I’m not..” I said blushing.

“When you came into my life I tell myself I will never let go this girl, I will spend all my life with her, have a family I always dream, have a 10 children’s..” my mouth hang open when she said 10.

“Yuuchan??!! Why you didn’t tell me you want 10 children’s??!!”

“We can’t have?”

“I can’t give you 10!!”

“Okay 5 is enough..” she said smirking I want to say more but she stop me, “Let me finish this first ok??” she smile and her eyes is full of love. “I love you Nyan-nyan, I know I tell that to you every day but this time I want everyone here let them know how much I love you, I love you more than anything and I want you to be mine legally..” she chuckle. “So today I want to propose which is I already did a few minutes ago and I will ask you again Miss Kojima Haruna are you willing to be Oshima Haruna?” she get the ring and slowly kneel down in front of me. “Even if I’m expecting you will say yes, I still want you to answer that..” she smile cheekily and all the people clap.

I smile wide and give my hand, “YES…” when she put the ring in my finger I start to cry hard.

“Hey don’t cry” she wipes the tears in my face and stand up and kissed my forehead.

“I love you so much Yuuchan..” 

“Obviously..” she laugh and hug me so tight, “And I love you so much too Nyan-nyan..”

We both giggling when we enter our apartment after our dinner and that propasal, “I will call Sae and Sayaka to announce that were engaged..” Yuuchan said excitedly when she removed her coat.

“We need to celebrate..” I said.

“We still have wine right?”

“I hope so because the last time I remember you drink all of our wine Yuuchan..” I said and look for the wine in the cabinet.

“Really??”

“And my guess is right we don’t have anymore..” I said and show the empty bottle of wine.

Yuuchan walk closer to me and inspect the wine, “Your right.. Ok I will buy..”

“Now?”

“Yes, we need to celebrate Nyan-nyan..”

“We don’t need to do that, we already celebrate in the restaurant..”

“That’s not enough, I want to celebrate every day that a few months from now you will become Oshima Haruna..” she said and peck a kiss.

“Yuuchan, its middle of the night, it’s dangerous outside..” I said while watch her put her coat again.

“The store is a few blocks, I can handle that…” she walk closer and kiss me again, “Don’t worry, it won’t take long..”

But before she can open the door, “Yuuchan??” I call her name and watch her, “I love you..”

She smile through her eyes, “I know..” she said and turn around and close the door.

TBC

-----------------------------

That's it for now  :banghead: i will try to update next week, though that was the hardest part, i guess everyone have a clue already what will happen next, im so afraid to write that...  :sweatdrop:

but for now thank you for give time to this fic.

@Hipchan - i know how cruel iam for you  :peace: :peace: :peace: but i think the next one you will kill me for sure, hahaha you will know everything in the next chapter and the real story will start after that  :D

@Haruko - i think i already answer some of your question here  :)

@Tupi - Hmm i will explain in the future chapter what will happen to the kojiyuu

@buttsove48 - HEY!!!!! she's my Nyan-nyan actually  :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: hahaha kidding, that was interesting plot haha though im afraid for now it wont happen, but i  accept  prompt any plot you want  i can write that for you  :)

and to my silent readers thanks  :love:

Offline buttsove48

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2017, 10:30:48 AM »
you know .!nyan is only for yuko and everyone know

WHATTT. i'm almost shouted at my class and look like stupid person, when i read yuko want 10 baby.?? oh god she really pervert but i want yuko and nyan having 11 kids. then make soccer team \(^-^)/

ehh what happends. after yuko  leaving the house.?? now i'm thinking something bad will happends to yuko

PS : author-san. now I already like you.*gay*

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2017, 11:34:35 AM »
the next will be something bad happen right?? but........Im curious when yuko said in chapter 5 that someone shadow always disturb her and thats the reason why she always want to suicide. what happen actually??????? who is that someone?????? or..........yuko kill someone before???? :scared: :scared: you should reveal that all on next chapter author cruel not cute at all san   :on voodoo:  :prayers:
btw I like this chapter  :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :shy1:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2017, 01:19:32 AM »
YUUCHAN DON´T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! T_T OMG so lovely and cute... thank you for this updated!

Offline midori lime

• Kojiyuu is Wan Wan and Nyan Nyan.
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2017, 04:21:38 PM »
Dear Hippo chan.. hi..hello.. I am midori lime. umm... would you join me to kill this cruel author????

sorry author san.. but you make me hate you!
you know why?! bec your updates are great!!! you make this fic more n more interesting!! so unpredictable..

the princess is not a psychiatrist and there are men in black hunting for yuko n there is cheese cake  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

u r so genius.. I never thought you will reveal the key from a cheese cake shop owner, wow!!

what hahihuheho happen in this fic?????!!! ah!! you are super cruel!! you are not cute at all!! AND I LOVE YOU!!
no! dont love me back!  I dont need ur love! I just need ur next update!!!

I apologize for being impolite n super emotional here..sorry author san  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip:

Offline midori lime

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2017, 06:00:53 PM »
why you post two chapters in once? this is for the second I add ma coment here.. I want to cry.. this is the most romantic n fluffy proposal ever!! seriously funny.. and touchy.. I want to cry.. I want to cry.. I am frustrated by this fic.. I smell something the night yuko went for the wine.  how could you be so cruel to the princess kojima.. even yuko is the one you hurt in this fic, but I know that the one suffered more is princess haruna sama.  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:   
please continue tomorrow.. I really love this fic :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Pieces Of You-Kojiyuu (Chapter 7) 01/29/17
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2017, 07:17:24 AM »
Here's the new chapter, ENJOY.

Sorry for my grammar and all the mistake in this fic.

Pieces Of You

Chapter 7

From the Beginning

Part 2

Haruna POV

IV

The Disaster

“Hey it’s Haruna.. I want to ask if Yuko try to calls you. Or is she with you??” I ask Sayaka in the other line, I call her even if it’s 2 am.

I walk back and forth of my apartment and clutch the phone hard in my ear and wait for her to say something, “No she did not… there’s something wrong?” Sayaka ask me and I feel she’s worried too.

“Actually she want to buy something earlier and she didn’t return yet.. I thought she go there or hoping she mention where is she now..” I ask her again hoping my guess is right.

“No she did not, she said she will spend the whole day with you?? Did you try to call her?” I feel she stand up and hear her feet walking.

“I try to call her many times but she didn’t pick up her phone.. I’m so worried” my voice start to break and start to cry.

“Hey!! Calm down ok?? I will go there now, just stay there don’t go anywhere, we will find her, just wait for me, I will call Sae too, don’t worry.. Yuko will be fine maybe she bump someone she know and talk to her and didn’t notice the time, she’s fine ok??” I know Sayaka try to make me feel better but I feel something the moment Yuuchan leave in our apartment.

“Okay..” I whisper.

“Just give me 15 minutes and I’ll be there..” she said and end the call.

I try to calm myself like Sayaka said but every time I will look in my wall clock and saw that she’s gone for hours. I know something bad happen but I need to erase that thought, thinking she will gone from me it’s like killing me.

My though interrupted because of the knock on my door, I run fast and open that, “Yuu…” I stop when I saw a policeman standing in front of my door.

“Are you Kojima Haruna??” the policeman asks me.

My heart beating faster like anytime soon it will explode, “Yes..” I whisper.

“I’m here because I want to inform you that Oshima Yuko is found in the abandoned building earlier..” the police want to say more but when I hear what he said, I walk closer to him and hold his arms.

“What??!!!” I say panicking, “What happen??” I try to catch my breath because my heart race like he never do before.

“Just calm down first Kojima-san… there’s someone with you??”

“I’m alone my friends going here anytime soon.. Please tell me what happen??” I try to calm myself.

“She’s assaulted..”

I try to open my mouth but thinking what happen to Yuuchan makes me cry hard, my eyes blurry with my tears, “Wha…” I take a deep breath, “How??”

“We still investigating what happen, we found her naked in the abandoned building someone call us and report that,..”

My knees feel weak, I almost fall but I feel someone hands in my arm supporting my body, “Are you ok Mam??” the policeman ask me so worried.

“Where is she??” this time I didn’t notice my tears don’t stop from falling in my face.

“She’s in the hospital right now and for now she’s fine but she need someone there..”

I feel relieve a little, “Where is that hospital??”

He give me the whole details I need and when Sayaka and Sae arrive at my apartment I go to the Hospital where Yuuchan confined.

I walk faster in the hospital and don’t give attention to the people looking at me and watching someone crying desperately, I heard Sayaka calling my name.

“Haruna stop!!” she holds my wrist to stop me.

“Why you stopping me??” I hissed and turn around.

But I can see a pity stare, “I know it’s hard for you and for us also, but calm yourself first when you face her..”

“Something bad happen to Yuuchan what do you want me to react?? I want a justice whoever do this to her!!” I gritted my teeth and clutch my hands too tight.

“We all want that.. but you need to be strong for her… she really need you now.”

I look at the ceiling and for once I want to stop my tears but it betray me, “She proposed to me when we celebrate our anniversary..” i look at Sayaka face, “Why this is happening?” and ask her.

I feel  embrace and rub my back, “Shh.. this going to be fine..”

‘No it’s not..’

The hardest part in my life is looking at the person I love the most, have lot of bruises and so helpless sleeping in the Hospital bed, I sit in the chair beside of her bed. And  touch her face with my shaky hand and try not to wake her up. But I can’t stop my sob so I put my other hand in my mouth and cry hard while looking at my lap.

“Nyan-nyan??” I heard my favorite voice calling my name.

“Hey??” I said softly and wipes the tears in my face, “Did I wake you?” I gently touch her cheeks, “Did you feel hurt somewhere??” and look at her body hoping i can’t ease her pain.

“I’m sorry..” I look at her face fast.

“Hey?? Why you said that??”

“I’m sorry because I’m not the right person for you now..” her words broke my heart.

“Don’t say that.. There’s nothing can change my mind because I know you’re the only person right for me..” I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

“They raped me Nyan-nyan!!!” she said in between of her sob, “I can still remember their face the way they touch me, I feel disgust at myself and I can’t even look at your face anymore..”

I pull back and gritted my teeth, I feel anger, I want to kill them, I clutch my fist until it turn white, “Nyan-nyan..” she touch my hands.

I close my face at her and wants to give her a kiss but she pull her head and look away, “Yuuchan..” and she did not look at me. “I love you..” I said softly.

“Leave me alone for now Haruna..” she said cold.

My eyes wide when I hear she call me with that name, “Yuuchan..” I try to hold her hand but she pull that fast.

“I said LEAVE!!!!”

It startled me when she shout at me, “Don’t do this… please…”

But her eyes look around and her body is shaking, she hold her head while her eyes is wide, “Yuuchan??” I try to calm her.

“Don’t touch me!!!” and glare at me, “I said don’t touch me!!”

I stand up and hug her even if she tried her best to push me.

V

The Promise

I’m willing to sacrifice everything for the person I love, that’s the words keeps repeating in my head. That 1 year, is one of the hardest part of my life, I spend my time searching a cure for her until I discover a treatment for her. But she needs to forget about me, she needs to forget all the memories we have. Did I willing to sacrifice all of that? Yes I can help her but in the end I will lose her.

“I can’t recognize you at all Haruna..” Mariko’s comment when we take our lunch together at the cafeteria of the Hospital we both working.

“Me either..” I give her a force smile.

“You need to eat, you’re so thin now..” she push the food I order in front of me.

I sigh when I know I can’t win, so I take a bite of my food, “I read your research.. It’s brilliant..” she said again, “Are you sure about this?” I nod, “But you need to take a risk..”

“I’m willing to give my own life just to save her Mariko..”

“I still can’t believe this is happening..” she said and feel her sympathy

“I always think this is only a nightmare and anytime soon I will wake up with this bad dream..”

“But it’s not..”

I look at Mariko’s eyes, “Yes it’s not and I live with this nightmare everyday.. I want to save her Mariko, I don’t care if in the end I’m going to lose her..”

But the truth is, I’m not… I’m so afraid the day came that she can’t remember every single of me. I’m so afraid to look at her eyes and can’t see the love she always showed through her eyes. I’m so afraid to the promise I make.

“Yuuchan??” I try to call her again hoping she will look at me even if just a seconds.

But she only look outside and don’t give attention to the presence beside her, I look at my lap and my lips start to tremble.

“Yuuchan…” I try again but this time I’m begging. “Tomorrow, you will be fine. Tomorrow, you won’t feel this anymore..” I said softly and touch her hand.

“And I promise I will stay whatever happen and I won’t leave you, I promise..”

When she wakes up after that treatment, the Yuuchan I know is back but the only thing I can do is watch her behind that two way mirror. The only chance I have is when I said I’m the one will give the medicine but I need to hide my face so I wear surgical mask.

The first time I enter her room and the moment she looked at me, my body is shaking, I can’t hide my nervousness and the urge to hug her.

“This is your medicine for today Oshima-san..” I give the medicine in front of her.

She look frowning at my shaky hand, “Your nervous..”  the first words I hear from her.

“Huh??”

“Your shaking..” she said again.

“I’m..” I pause, ‘I can’t do this..’ I put the medicine in her lap, “I’m sorry I need to go..” I said and leave fast.

For months the only things I do are cry and cry and call her name, searching her in my empty bed and always alone in the apartment we shared. All I can see is the picture hanging in the wall, losing her is also one of the hardest parts but missing the past is like killing me.

VI

The Present.

“If I need to do that twice I will do it.. I don’t regret anything Yuuchan..” i stand straight in front of her while she sit in the sofa listening with my story.

“I don’t know if I will believe that or not it confusing me....” she whisper while hide her face with her palm..

“You don’t need to… the important is your well.” I try to walk closer hoping she will allow me. I sit in front of her so I can face her. I cupped her face and look at her, “The important is we have another chance to live the life we want..”

“But how can I possibly believe all of that if I can’t remember every single of you..” she said through my eyes.

“You don’t need to remember all of that.. what important is we have each other today..”

She didn’t say anything so I try again, “Yuuchan??” how I missed to call her pet name again.

But she stand up and walk far away from me, “I can’t..”

I stand and follow her, “Why you can’t?”

“Even if I try harder to feel what I lost… I just can’t.”

“Please don’t do this..”

“I’m sorry Kojima-san..”

“Please call me Nyan-nyan..”

But she only shook her head, this time all the tired, the pain I endure burst out, I walk closer at her and hug her so tight, “Please love me again…”

She hold my shoulder and push me, “No please…” I beg in her ear.

“For me… your just part of the people I know…” she said cold.

It froze me, I slowly let go and look down, she step back and turn around, “I know you sacrifice everything for me..” she said softly while her back face me, “But I’m sorry to say, I’m starting to have feelings with someone else..” she said for the last time and walk outside of my office.

The most hardest part is losing her while the only thing you do is give what the best for her.

TBC

:bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

i need to two days to write this update  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: but im happy it turn out like this, hmm the real story is coming let see what going to happen the future chapter..

@buttsove48 - i always say that too, nyan-nyan belongs to our Yuko hahaha, im also laughing when i write that 10 babies hahaha i imagine that actually..  :inlove: i thinki answer i answer your question here i hope i didnt disappoint you, you like me?? really?? i thought everyone hate me.. hahahaha kidding.

@Hipchan - banana-chan i win this time HAHAHAHA (evil laugh) even if i want to spoil my plot to you many times, im glad i didnt..  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

@Haruko - actually she go and sorry what happen to her... i hope you still love this chapter.

@midori lime - oh my gosh.. im speechless with this hahaha  :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: yah she suffer so much but ahm just keep reading.. i have a plan for this fic :) thank you for reading okay?? lets chat later hahahaha je te manque ma cherie

to my silent readers thank you so much  :love: :love: :love:

by the way , i need to say this  i'm sorry if i offend someone with this chapter i know i use the rape topic here, at first i hesitate to use that, because im afraid i will offend someone because of that topic so again if i offend someone im so sorry...  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: i give my apology

« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 10:21:34 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline midori lime

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2017, 10:06:28 AM »
What??!! You want to chat me sir athor?? Are you :catglare: flirtimg with me?? :nervous Ok I'd love to chat wif u so I can mad at you personally.

This chapter is so tragic.. I feel like I read a novel.. I.. I.. Dunno what to say.. But I feel like I really feel the pain that Koji n Yuu felt.
I just want to cry. Sorry if I was take it too serious but everything u write feels so real.. Author chan.
Even I am sad that Yuu choose to leave Koji san, and continue her feeling wif Tomochin,, I feel satisfy with this part.

Sometime, loving doesnt mean possessing. Let her go Koji san.. The promise u made, the commitment you deal, the risk you take, they will be payed someday, I believe that princess. Please be stronger princess.. Let Yuu be happy..even it hurts as hell for you. That is what the world calls love. I love you princess Kojima Haruna. I love you Oshima Yuko the brave. N I love you author the legend of Kojiyuu ff.
 :catglare:

Offline buttsove48

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2017, 02:01:40 PM »
forgive me. this time i can't comment your post!

I- I just can't believe my parents will be divorce. why they must do that to me.
 Now i'm confused, i'm girl 16th year old. I can't live without my parents. I so sad. I don't know what to do right now. i'm not ready be separated with my brother and my sister.!!

ne author-san can you make fic funny for me. just make me smile again.

once again i'm so sorry

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2017, 03:25:56 PM »
poor my yuuchan  :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry: let me hug you tight and kiss you my onee-chan  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I feel like reading korean drama now... good job author cruel san  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs (you maket my cousin's cat story become dramatic story)  :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:

can't wait for next chapter! ! !

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2017, 04:11:05 AM »
forgive me. this time i can't comment your post!

I- I just can't believe my parents will be divorce. why they must do that to me.
 Now i'm confused, i'm girl 16th year old. I can't live without my parents. I so sad. I don't know what to do right now. i'm not ready be separated with my brother and my sister.!!

ne author-san can you make fic funny for me. just make me smile again.

once again i'm so sorry

Heyy i read this now and i'm sorry to hear that, hmm i can write a fluffy fic if thats what you want but i need time for that but for now i can give a OS that i post in my tumblr, if you still not read that? and i check my files if i write a fic that i didnt still post it.. so i will give the link of that fic its in my tumblr account, just click the link.. i'm editing my fic today i hope i can finish that and post that for you for now check this first :)

https://jhom09.tumblr.com/post/155466092383/ma-cherie - Ma Cherie- Kojiyuu

https://jhom09.tumblr.com/post/155508720313/kojiyuu-smexy-time - Kojiyuu smexy time

https://jhom09.tumblr.com/post/155836786863/just-a-fluffy-kojiyuu - just a fluffy Kojiyuu

https://jhom09.tumblr.com/post/156390067608/love-at-the-band - love at the band

Cheer up ok??  :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2017, 06:07:44 AM »
WAIT WHAAAAAAAAAT DONT YOU DARE... OMG T_T

Offline rightsaver143

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Forever kojiyuu and nanamai(nanasexmaiyan) shipper
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2017, 02:37:34 PM »
Noooooooo :on blackhole:

Yuuchan don't say that to your nyannyan :scolding:

I wonder what will happen to their love story :dunno:

Kojiyuu please :mon cry: :mon cry:

Update it please :mon cry: :mon cry: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
46 Group
Kami oshi: Nishino Nanase & Shiraishi Mai😍
Oshimen: Saito Asuka

48 Group
Kami oshi: Yokoyama Yui & Kashiwagi Yuki
Oshimen: Oguri Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Nakai Rika

Graduated Member
Kami oshi: Kojima Haruna & Oshima Yuko😘
Oshimen: Watanabe Mayu

OTP
1st: Nanamai (Nishino Nanase x Shiraishi Mai)
2nd: Kojiyuu (Kojima Haruna x Oshima Yuko)
3rd: Mayuki (Watanabe Mayu x Kashiwagi Yuki)
4th: Atsumina ( Maeda Atsuko x Takahashi Minami)

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2017, 03:48:06 PM »
hmmmmmm....... I'm just in the beggining I will edit when I finish dude....
 kojiyuumore...

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaori Mochida - in case of me