JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Pray

Author Topic: AMNESIA: Chapter 14 ~ [WMatsui + MaYuki]~ (18/12/2015)  (Read 105502 times)

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
Re: AMNESIA: CH07 ~ Omake [WMatsui + MaYuk]~ (02/07/2013)
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2013, 05:03:11 PM »
I've already told you how I felt about the fan art and fiction, but I might as well comment again. XD

So now it's understandable to why Jurina has to be a part of the Kashiwagi family... It was for Yuki's sake. Even though she wanted to stay in the Matsui family, she had to go over to Yuki's side. Not to mention that she is actually an adopted girl of the Matsui family too! Oi! Mariko! Y U LEAVE YOUR DAUGHTER BEHIND? :shocked Such a tragic past the girls have... :cry: But we could see that after the omake chapter here, the two girls are able to support each other till Rena came rolling around the corner. Which... I suppose then poses as a problem as we can see right now. :sweatdrop: And I see that Mayu back then loves Yuki, but uses heavy sarcasm around them. Oh Mayuyu... Even Jurina could tell that you're head over heels with Yukirin! :sweatdrop:

Then there's the fan art, which I really love! Mayuki! Seeing Yuki's priceless expression is... well... priceless, LOL. :inlove:

Thank you so much for uploading it and looking forward to more of your future work as always~ :deco:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2013, 05:16:11 PM »
juju sacrifice her matsui name *sigh  :banghead:
mayu why so kind   :frustrated:
wahhhh i really love this fic that i cant find the right word to explain what im feeling right now 
:farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:
omg i just cant wait to read ur next update

thank you so much for the update :on gay:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2013, 05:54:22 PM »
It tell us why jurina with yuki when we know  jurina loved rena.

Don't worry yuki,you will help jurina when you fall in love with mayu LOL

But it's not that easy right?
There still some mistery,like what happen to matsui family after jurina left.and what happen to rena before that accident,the matsui family look goes to somewhere but end up tragic.

Jurina obtacle was yuki and rena amnesia

And mayuki,i could knew that yuki start fall for mayu,but even she falls, there some on mayu side we still don't know even jurina.i was curious about mayu family,look so dark.LOL

Thank for the update.ah it make my day! I super missed this fic,last week i wonder when you update.and here! LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2013, 06:52:40 PM »
I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!

ahhh Why jurina is so kind? ... that hurts ;__;  :bleed eyes:

I'm waiting for the next update!!!!!!!  :cathappy:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2013, 08:16:58 PM »
Quickly next one please Please PLEASE. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2013, 11:27:41 PM »
OUAHHHHHHH! I want more Mayuki  now!!!!!!!!

When I read this I was like "Rooooh Yuki love Jurina :cry: "

But who wouldn't be in love with someone that nice! It is your fault Jurina  XD

Mayuki!!!! (It was a Mayuki fan :twothumbs )
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2013, 02:24:29 AM »
OMG
OMG
OMG
THIS IS THE BEST MOMENT AND SO COMPLICATED FEELING ...
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER !!
THANKS AUTHOR-SAN FOR UPDATE

:mon love:

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2013, 01:31:23 PM »
Souka,i understand yuki situation.
Yuki is the only daughter of kashiwagi's
She doesn't have brother nor sister
So when jurina come to her life it's like a new experience feeling.
she loved jurina indeed ,but maybe the loved is not love like lovers.
i'm guessing she couldn't recognize the different cause is the first time she felt this.having someone that so caring and gentle like jurina make her blindly.
It get worse when she lost her mother,being the only daughter with no brother or sister sometime could make you weak,not strong enough to accept when you lost your loved one.
Yuki is vunerable that's why saeko san want jurina to take care of her so she could learn how to be strong.
Eventually i want yuki learn from mayu too...hehe
Here i could see yuki start felt different seeng mayu new side that she never knew before.with mayu,maybe she became strong,because i see or bet that mayu family is err~ yakuza? Hehe if that true,when yuki finally set her eyes on mayu,she have to be strong for mayu.
Remember what her mother last word to yuki,she must be strong and happy.well be strong for mayu because if its true mayu fam was yakuza,then more difficult for yuki and happy with mayu because awww just happy.

Ah forgot!
About jurina and rena case,
Rena lost memories is the key
I felt something off about that accident,where they go?i guessing they go to jurina place.but i don't know why so suddenly.let's wait rena regain her memory.
On the previous chapter we learn,that rena lost memory cause traumatic and she doesn't want remember it.after read the omake,i think its about her memory when she being separated from jurina,if she love jurina before the accident,then it the case,she hurt a lot from the separation.

As for mayuki,they just need to fall in loved with each other,but mayu already in love so just wait for yuki.

i cant wait the next update and another omake,especially when it comes about mayuki hehe

Thank,this update make my day more bright.ugyaaa~
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 02:04:17 PM by Terragen »

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2013, 02:51:38 PM »
 :( Poor Jurina, too many things happened to her  :cry:
and Yuki too, she's the only child and now lost her mother.

But JuriYuki relationship is only a fake one  :shocked YAAAAAAAAAAY should I be happy about this or not  :P
As a Mayuki shipper, I'm happy that it means that Mayu has a chance with Yuki, but........still Jurina only wants to be by Yuki's side.......................
....................................so I'll wait for the next chapter XD Just hope there'll be more chances for Mayu to be together with Yuki :)

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2013, 03:25:05 PM »
I WANT EVERYBODY TO BE HAPPY~!  :frustrated: :frustrated:

I don't want them to see hurt.. This is really frustrating feeling..  :err:

I don't know who to ship.. Ahahahaha.. I want MaYuki / WMatsui but i also want RenaMayu / JuriYuki..   :gyaaah:

Sighs... Such complicated feelings..  :depressed:

Going to wait for your next up, aye~

Thank you for your hard work and update :kneelbow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2013, 11:46:19 PM »
Ah... Jurina...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2013, 09:29:02 AM »
Cupter 8 i wun my cupter 8 kekeke

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2013, 05:42:06 PM »
after a long time I got time to spare to read fanfics :mon ehh:
even though JuriYuki is a fake one, it doesn't make things easier to pave way for wMatsui and MaYuki, err how should I put it? it's just too complicated. Feelings are there (check!) let's see, after all I believe all lie on Jurina's actions and decisions, I hope you could continue this one sooner Thanks Kate!  :)
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: AMNESIA: CH08 ~ UPDATE [WMatsui + MaYuk]~ (15/09/2013)
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2013, 06:16:45 PM »
LoyalFlutist: Sou sou~ About Mariko-sama we will know what happen!!!!!  :fap There will be more to her role!! I wonder why I like making characters suffering.... XD Glad you enjoy it~

Chichay12: Jurina is such a selfless person!! She carries all the burden on herself for the sake of others... T^T I'm glad you're enjoying a lot of this! XD I hope you'll enjoy the future chapters as well!

kurogumi: The omake tells a lot of it :D Since it's going to be hard for Rena-chan to learn all about it (since the story is from her pov) I fine omake would be helpful for readers to learn more about the situation XD and YES! Mayuki shall happen! As you said, it won't be easy~ Many more mysteries need to be answer. Mayu's family shall be hinted in chapter 09 and in the Chapter 09~Omake  :theking I'm glad you enjoy so far! XD

Koneki: Jurina's a selfless girl~ But even though she's going through a lot of pain right now...Wmatsui is the ending so it's a happy ending~ Glad you enjoy so far!

Zita: Hehe~ Here it is chapter 08~

Chanaline: Yes my comrade~ there's more mayuki in this chapter and let's say~ chapter 09 will have quite big mayuki scenes XD Jurina's too kind that she's making people falling in love with her!! (Yuki and Amnesia-Rena)

ezha: Glad you're enjoying it! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and future chapters as well~! I love writing complicated stories XD

Terragen: S-Sugoi... O_O your comment is super long and I love it! Yuki actually have a crush on Jurina after they had been living together for quite a while but then she's able to give up on it because she know Jurina will never love her the same way as her. (More about their relationship will be discussed in this chapter 08~) I love your idea between Mayu and Yuki~ I pretty much had that idea in mind~ we'll see how it goes! Definitely Rena's lost memories is the key to everything. You're getting there! That shall be revealed in Chapter 08~Omake!  :cathappy: there will be more mayuki next chapter! guarantee~ (more intense!!)

clubhappy: JuriYuki is fake~ (unrequited love on Yuki's side), and there shall be more mayuki!!! XD

kenjoy12: There's a happy ending waiting for them~ glad you enjoy so far~

cisda83: Glad you enjoy it!

gek geki: Hai hai~ it's here~

imteedee: things are not getting easy for Wmatsui and mayuki yet~ (mayuki is getting easier that wmatsui right now...) since they're already separted, mayu can now approach yuki fully! however there would be more complications coming to interfere with her love with Yuki XD

Amnesia: CH08

A/N: Finally it’s here~ I hope it's not bad. It took me quite a while to figure stuffs out :\ This chapter might be a bit angst >< At this it would end with a good happy ending!

~XXX~

I’m holding Rena’s hand…I’m kissing her. I could feel her warm breath against my lips and we shared a passionate kiss…

She kissed me back…

So I kissed her back harder…

She did the same back to me…

I felt a surge of yearning for her…I miss her...for all this time we've been separated. I miss her...I love Rena so much. She's my life...

“J-Jurina…”

“Rena…I love you.”

“…I love you too.” 

We continued the kiss and it became even bolder. As if our hearts a connected...as if we became lovers...it felt so real, and i want this to last forever...

~XXX~

“U-Uwah!?”

Jurina woke up from her bed and flushed badly. She had one of the most embarrassed dreams she never ever wanted to mention to anyone. No one would wanted to talk about their dream kissing someone as if they’re actual lovers…the doctor glanced around and then realized that she was back at her room. She was pretty sure she was at the party last night with others…

“Jurina-chan! Are you alright??” Yuki entered as she heard Jurina’s scream from her room. “Did you have a nightmare?”

“A-Ah…yeah.” Obviously she lied to her girlfriend. How could she tell Yuki about her dream? “Did you bring me back home?”

“Yes I did. You were sleeping at Rena’s room.”

“I see…thanks for your help.”

“No problem!” Yuki gave me a short hug before she walked towards the door. “You better get up since we have to head our for work.”

“Ah…yeah. I’ll get change now.”

She tried to not think about her dreams but it was indeed disturbing her anyways. Her heart was still pounding fast and she remembered the sensation on her lips when it met with Rena’s…it just felt too real that it felt like she actually kissed Rena. But it was just a dream. Jurina shook off her idiotic thoughts and went downstairs immediately to meet with Yuki who was waiting for her.

~XXX~

[Rena’s POV]

I kissed Jurina last night…it’s my first kiss. I had to admit it that…it’s so good. My heart was pounding so fast every time I think about Jurina’s touch and lips. It’s just making me melting somehow…

“RE-NA!”

“A-Ah!?”

I snapped as I saw the grumpy Dr. Watanabe in front of me. Uh oh…I don’t feel good about this. He pinched my cheeks and it hurts! Ow! I slapped his hand but he pulled it back before it even hit him. I ended up hitting on the table instead. It’s not just my cheek that hurts, my hand as well! I seemed to have forgotten that I’m sitting in Mayu’s office right now…

“Ow…what was that for!?”

“Quit daydreaming, its too early for that.” She sighed softly. “If you’re already daydreaming about lastnight, I’m hopeless with asking you how would you deal when facing her again… ”

“E-Eh!? H-How did you---”

“Your face tells it all. You’re too easy to read!” Mayu snapped her finger at my head and I flinched with a new pain added onto me. Is that that easy to read me off? Or it’s just because it’s Mayu that I’m dealing with…

“So, how are you going to deal when meeting Jurina again?”

“A-Ah…”

“Better find a way because Jurina never will recall what happen last night. Act as natural as you can.”

“Okay…”

I sighed and obviously how would I be able to manage this!? Just thinking of her is just making me blushing so badly already! I returned back to my room after my talk with Mayu and on my way back…I met with Airin-san. He was surprised to see me and came in to talk to me. We just talked normal things and then he asked me whether I wanted to go have lunch with him or not. I was surprised but at the same time I’m happy. Maybe it’s a good opportunity to give myself a little break…I don’t think I can face Jurina right now. I accepted his offer and he seemed to be really happy.

“That’s great! How about we meet at the front of the cafeteria around noon? I’ll text you when I’m heading there.”

“Sure! I’m looking forward to that.”

He smiled back at me before he left. It’s about time I headed back to my room. I had met with Yukirin who just seemed to arrive. She brought breakfast and melon pan with her. Ah~ my melon pan!

“Good morning Rena-chan! How’s your sleep?”

“It’s good. Can I have the melon pan?”

“Sure~ It’s all yours.”

She passed me the melon pan and then I sat down at the couch eating it happily along with my breakfast. I could see Yukirin enjoyed watching me eating and then she sat down beside me. She seemed she had something she wanted to say to me as well.

“You see, I have something to talk to Jurina in the afternoon so she might be able to come by today…”

“Oh.”

I was surprised to hear that, I didn’t expect that coming but that’s a great coincidence! I had a lunch meeting with Airin-san so this is quite perfect. “Don’t worry about that!”

“Thank you Rena-chan. If you need anything just call me okay?”

“Yes, thank you Yukirin.”

The older girl left and I was all by her in my room. I just stared at the clock and waited for lunchtime in order to go meet with Airin-san. Then as I’m daydreaming again, this couch I’m sitting reminded me of what happened last night. It all happen right here…the kiss…and everything---!

“U-Ugh!!”

I pressed my hand against my head, as I felt so uneasy. Something is like about to burst out from my head. It hurts so much…but I can’t remember anything. It feels like all my memories are at the tip of my brain. This hurts…

“For god’s sake…please…let me remember everything.”

(Do you really want to remember it?)

I felt like a voice echoed in my head. Before I realized again I saw this woman in front of me. She’s…me. Am I hallucinating?? But something’s a bit different, she looked relatively younger than me…she’s shorter, but I’m definitely sure that…this girl is me.

“Y-Yes…”

“I said YES!”

I stood up and stared deep into her dark orbs. I don’t know why but I’m really scared when I made an eye contact with my other self…why am I scared? But I couldn’t stop now; I’ll do what it takes to remember it all. “I want to remember everything…please give me back my memories.”

(Why?)

“H-Huh?”

(Why?)

“Why? Because if I regain all my memories back then I---! I can…confront with Jurina properly again.” My voice contained hesitant. Why am I hesitating at this crucial moment? I could see her emotionless staring at me. Her eyes were making me hesitating what I’m saying…

(You will disappear.)

“W-Wha--?”

(You will disappear if you remember. The real Rena will return.)

“The real…me?”

(You will disappear.)

(Why?)

It seemed her words went in reverse order but it made sense…all those words were connected and it’s making me terrified. I backed away from my other self as she took a step forward towards me. So it means that if I remember everything…I will disappear? The real Rena Matsui will return? Then…what about the feelings I had right now? It’s…all fake?

(Truth is always painful…yet; you want to remember it even you will disappear?)

“I-I…”

(There’s hesitant in your voice…Humans are selfish…)

Then suddenly my other self disappeared from my vision. As if she had dissolved in thin air. I couldn’t tell whether I’m just hallucinating because of my own stress or it’s actually my inner self’s voice. Only thing I knew now is that…I’m terrified of myself. Will I want to really want to regain all my memories? When I thought about it…if I did remembered everything…what would happen to the current me? My feelings and thoughts…are they even real anymore? This is too frustrating…it hurts…please someone…save me….J-Jurina…!

~XXX~

On Mayu’s side, she was working at her office and someone came knocking on her door. It made the doctor surprised as she was certain that she didn’t have an appointment with any patients today until late afternoon. Before she could go open the door to see who came, the beautiful nurse entered first.

“Yukirin? That’s odd for you to come here.”

Mayu’s eyes grew wide with shock as the nurse didn’t utter a word and only closed the door behind her. She walked in and sat on the chair in front of Dr. Watanabe. She could see some stress and seriousness in the nurse’s eyes.

“Neh…can I ask for some few questions?”

“Go ahead. I don’t have any appointments right now. Make use of my valuable time, patient-san.”

The doctor teased her nurse and make Kashiwagi broke out into laughter. It made Mayu smiled with relief that at least she made the nurse relaxed herself a little.

“Yes yes, Dr. Watanabe.”

Yuki sighed with a smile before she went straight to the point why she was even here at Mayu’s working office.

“After I thought about your family story…what made you this strong?”

“…” Mayu didn’t expect that kind of question coming out from the nurse and she seemed to be dazed by it. At that second, she could see frustration on Yuk’s face.

“I-I’m sorry! It must be private isn’t---”

“Because I learned it from someone I met back when I’m still a student.”

The doctor replied as she was ignoring what Yuki was saying before that. Even more she just literally cut through nurse’s speech even before she could finish it. They made a silent eye contact with each other and somehow the nurse felt engulfed by Mayu’s dark orbs. She hadn’t spoken up a single word and just listened to what her doctor was talking.

“I used to think being a cold-hearted asshole is the best way to protect myself from feeling pain and pressure from the responsibility of my family. But then this person taught me the what real strength is…Heh, I bet she didn’t even realize it herself.” Mayu smirked while she had a flashback about her old self in university while she was studying medicine with Jurina…she encountered this girl that changed her whole perspective. She’s clumsy, easily panicked, but yet very strong and kindhearted. Just by being around this weird girl slowly made her life changed and she did learned one big lesson from being around this girl…it’s once priceless lesson that changed her whole life ever since then.

“I would say, the more burdens you carry…the stronger you become. Human’s capability is limitless.”

Yuki was speechless by Mayu’s words and slowly revealed a smile. From hearing what her doctor talked seemed to give her a resolution inside her heart.

“…Thank you, Mayu.”

“I guess that answers your doubt?”

“Yup~” A big energetic smile appeared on Yuki’s face once again. It did made the doctor felt relieved than ever. Mayu smiled with contentment at her patient. It’s a smile that appeared to be coming from the bottom of her heart.

“I’m glad I’m able to help you out.”

~BADUMP~

Yuki felt her heart skipped a beat after seeing Mayu’s genuine smile. It’s such a rare thing to see the Dr. cyborg’s smile and likely every time she saw one she would feel her heart skipping. Some times she thought she’s going to have a heart attack.

(Yuki: Wah… She should smile more like that. It suits her so much.)

“I’ll have to go now. Please wish me luck!”

“Hm? What are you going to do?” Mayu asked out of curiosity but it made the nurse winked at her instead.

“It’s a secret~ I’ll tell you later!”

She went out from the office…that second Mayu swore that if Yuki stayed a little longer she would’ve see her blushing face. That wink she got from Yuki burned into her eyes and right into her heart. She couldn’t help but to bury her face into her hands with embarrassment.

“T-That woman…she sure knows how to bully me.”

She sighed but she couldn’t forget that relieved smile on the nurse’s face. At the least, she was happy that she’s able to do something for Yuki. “Well…she said she’ll tell me later, I wonder what’s it about.”

~XXX~

“Jurina! Sorry to make you wait!”

Yuki rushed to meet with her girlfriend at the lobby area on the same floor as Rena’s room. She made an appointment with the doctor, as she wanted to talk something with her.

“Don’t worry about that, is there something you want to talk?”

“…Yes, let’s go to the roof deck.”

Yuki and Jurina headed up to the roof deck in order to have a private conversation with each other. No one would know what Yuki wanted to discuss with her girlfriend but it seemed it’s going to be some big thing…

~XXX~

[Rena's POV]

“Wahhh~!! I’m late!”

I ran through the corridor and went down the elevator to meet with Airin-san at the cafeteria. I just totally forgot about my appointment with him. Because I received his text, that’s why I remembered about this. As soon as I turned at the corner I saw him waiting for me there.

“I’m so sorry Airin-san!”

“Don’t worry~ I just arrived.” He smiled back at me and then we walked into the cafeteria.

I came here few times and my most favorite dish is spicy vegetable udon! It’s nice! I would always order this every time I came to the cafeteria. So after we bought our meals we sat down at the table.

“How was your day?” I asked him and he just gave me a soft shrug.

“It’s just the same as usual. Nothing interesting happened yet.” He giggled and ate his chicken curry.

We had a very casual conversation with another and this was the first time I actually talked with anyone else this long aside from Mayu, Yukirin…and Jurina. He’s also the first friend I made that was a man. I’m glad that it’s Airin-san, he’s such a kind person! But suddenly, there was a nurse rushed into the cafeteria to other nurses and it seemed something had happened that caused a big commotion among the staffs.

“H-Hey! Is it real!? About Yukirin and Jurina-san!?”

“Eh? What happen?”

Another nurse asked and I saw the panicked staff whispering to her friends. It made the whole table stunned and finally it had caught Airin-san’s attention as well.  “Eh!? NO WAY!”

“Did something happen?” He asked and then the nurses nodded in unison.

“Yukirin and Jurina-san broke up! Apparently it just happened and the news is spreading everywhere!”

I was stunned. Did I hear it correctly? Jurina and Yukirin broke up!? How did this happen! I couldn’t hold back my shocking expression; even Airin-san didn’t expect that coming at all. The nurse kept talking while all the staffs in the cafeteria listened to her. Apparently…it was Yukirin that broke up with Jurina first, and she even slapped Jurina across her face. Some other staffs saw Dr. Jurina’s reddened cheek as well. I couldn’t believe that this insanity is happening. Was it because what happened between Jurina and I…l-last night? This is bad…I wondered did Mayu know about this already! Oh no…what is going on?

“Rena-chan?”

Airin-san tapped my shoulder and I snapped back to reality. I was daydreaming for too long that I forgot that Airin-san was with me. “I-I’m sorry!”

“No worries! Well, I guess it’s about time I head back to work now.”

“I see…I’ll see you later!”

“Yup. I’ll see you later Rena-chan.” Airin-san patted my head before he left.

I went to keep my plates and the only thing I could think was to go see Mayu. I don’t know why but I had to go talk to her. If the news were spreading this fast, I bet Mayu would know it! She might know something more than what I know right now…Jurina…Yukirin…what’s going on?

~XXX~

A grumpy doctor marched through the corridor towards the raven nurse. Yuki sensed the sound was gradually getting louder and louder. She turned and then her eyes met with the grumpy heart surgeon, Dr. Watanabe.

“Hey Ma--”

“Oi Yukirin! What the hell is going on? What is with this broke up with Jurina!?”

The doctor went straight to the point and other nurses were remaining in silence while eavesdropping the conversation. Yukirin noticed that and sighed softly. She grabbed Mayu’s arm and dragged her away from her colleagues in order to have a private conversation. “Come with me…”

As they stood in an empty corridor, it was about time Mayu interrogate with nurse Kashiwagi about this huge news that shook the entire hospital instantly.

“What’s the meaning of this? I don’t understand.”

“…I believe it’s the time I start to take a step forward.”

“But aren’t you guys in love with each other for 7 years??”

“We…never are couples to begin with.” Yuki confessed the truth between her and Jurina. The point that they became couples was make Sae stayed away from her. They only loved each other as siblings and nothing more than that. Mayu’s eyes frowned with shock with what she was hearing, but she didn’t interrupt the nurse while she was talking. However, the doctor spotted a lie within her story and pointed it out immediately. She knew that Yuki was lying to her, and lying to herself about her feelings for Jurina.

“You’re lying.”

“H-Huh? I’m not lying! I’m telling the truth!”

“You love Jurina. Didn’t you? I saw you guys long enough already…you love her.”  Mayu kept pushing the nurse and it seemed she broke into a big yell against her.

“YES I DO!! I LOVED Jurina! But I know at the very beginning that she cannot look at me as a lover! I gave up on her but it still HURTS okay!?”

Mayu froze that instance. It was the first time she saw Yuki raised her voice like that and what made her surprise even more was that Jurina loves someone else that’s not Yuki? Since when? How did it happen? Who’s that person that Jurina loves? Too many questions ran through her head but Yuki’s watery tears caused all those questions to be halt… It made her felt guilty instantly for interrogating the nurse too much that it seemed to push over Yuki’s limits.

“I…I’m sorry Yukirin.”

The doctor approached her nurse and embraced her gently. The warm gentle hug from the surgeon made Yuki surprised but then she didn’t resist. She buried her face on Mayu’s shoulder and hugged the doctor tightly. Mayu soft gentle words did successfully calmed her down. It’s the first time she realized that Mayu’s shoulder was actually really warm and comforting. It made her felt safe and…amazingly relieved.

“I’m sorry that I pushed overboard.”

“It’s okay…I’m sorry for ranting at you like that. I actually planned to tell you anyway…”

Yuki slowly broke the hug away as she seemed to be calmed down already. She wiped her watery eyes away and looked back to the doctor. For some reason, she felt comfortable to even cry and tell everything to Mayu. However she didn’t give much attention to it, she felt that maybe its because the doctor was one of her closest friends she had.

“I had her protecting me for too long already…it’s about time I free her from me, I have to stand for myself now.”

“I guess that’s why you came to talk to me?”

“…Yes.”

Mayu patted the nurse’s head and made her heart fluttered in that slight second. She looked quite surprised, as rarely the sarcastic doctor would be treating her so nicely like this without trolling with her. “It’s hard to stand and confront all your problems alone. But don't force yourself too much. It’s never wrong to have someone supporting you by your side.”

“I know…Thank you Mayu.”

“Good.”

She gave a cheshire smirk to the nurse before she backed away. A smile of relief on her face totally captivated nurse Kashiwagi’s attention. Recently she realized that she seemed to see a lot of Mayu’s smile. She loved it. She agreed that the smile suited on the doctor more than anything else.

“But you sure create a big commotion in the whole hospital.”

“Hehe…I wonder why…”

“Duh!? You’re Azuma-san’s daughter! Obviously it would be a big news for the daughter of the hospital’s owner broke up with someone she’s with for 7 years!”

“O-Oh! You’re right!”

Mayu sighed but then she couldn’t hold back of her laugh with how forgetful Yuki could be. At the least she saw the tension relieved out from Yuki’s face and it did make her felt relieved. It was about time she had to go back to work since she ditched out from her office right after she heard about this news.

“Hey Yukirin…”

“Hm?”

“If you’re bored or lonely, I don’t mind keeping you accompany during breaks times though.”

The doctor gave an indirect offer and Yuki couldn’t help but to laugh at the tsundere Mayu. The doctor knew that the nurse usually would hangout with her ex-girlfriend most of their break times but since they’re not together anymore, Yuki wouldn’t have anyone to keep her accompany. Mayu avoided eye contact with the nurse, which obviously told Yuki how much her doctor was being dishonesty with her words. She smiled with contentment with how concerning Mayu was for her and she was utterly grateful to the deepest of her heart. 

“Heh~ I’ll make you regret that, Mayu.”

“Hm, is that a challenge? I’m up for that.”

The doctor smirked back and the tension between the two of them was softened down much by their playful conversation. She had left the nurse and returned to her office immediately before her colleagues for being missing would scold her. Yuki watched her from behind and let out a smile unconsciously. She wasn’t as sad as she was expected to be and felt grateful that she had Mayu who was actually caring for her.

(Yuki: Mayu…thank you.)

~XXX~

[Rena’s POV]

I came to Mayu’s office and she wasn’t there…UGH! Where could she be---Ah! She’s there! I ran over to her and she seemed to be surprised to see me waiting at the door of her office.

“Rena? What are you doing here?”

“I-I came to ask you about Yukirin and Jurina…is it true that they broke up??”

(Mayu: News sure spread so fast…)

Then suddenly, the doctor seemed to freeze for a second before she nodded back at me. As if she was having something in her mind that moment. She didn’t explain anything as much as I wanted to know but the rumor seemed to be true…Mayu told me that she didn’t know the reason why but the only thing Yukirin said to her was that it’s true that she asked to break up with Jurina.

“W-Why…what’s going on? I thought Yukirin and Jurina are together!”

“I believe they have their own complications…”

Mayu shrugged her shoulders, as she didn’t know anything as well. Maybe it’s better if I ask Yukirin or Jurina directly…wait, I don’t think that’s a good idea anymore. I started to feel guilty that I might be the reason…since many things happened last night between Jurina and I…GAH! Let’s not think about that again!

(Mayu: I guess I can’t tell Rena the truth now that Jurina…I still need solid evidence to this. Maybe I should ask Yukirin more about this…?)

“Hm? Is there something wrong?” I asked Mayu and she seemed to snap back to reality. I wondered what she was thinking and didn’t seem like she wanted to share about it. What’s up in her mind right now I wonder…

“Sorry Rena, I got to go work now. I’ll talk to you later tonight?”

“Oh okay! I’ll talk to you later.”

I walked back to my room without any answer. How would I get to know what’s going on between Yukirin and Jurina without having to ask them? Maybe I should come talk to Mayu again other time…OH WAIT! I had Airin-san! I should ask him! I decided to text him to ask whether he knew anything more about Jurina and Yukirin or not.

~RING~

In just few minutes I received a text back! That was so fast, and he told me that we could meet up tomorrow lunch again at the same time. I agreed with him and then I got another lunch appointment with Airin-san again. As soon as I headed back to my room I took a rest, as I felt so exhausted. I wonder why I felt so exhausted like this…

-

-

I opened my eyes again and I’m in this familiar house once again. I remember it very well… this is my own house! Then suddenly I heard a sound of the car outside and the entrance of the house opened…

“I’m back home~”

I saw my younger self entered the house while she was carrying a huge bag, as she had overnight sleep somewhere. She came back with mom and as my younger self walked into the living room…I followed her.

That’s where I saw my dad sitting on the couch as if he was waiting for me to arrive back. My younger self looked around and seemed to be looking for someone. As she didn’t find the person she was looking for, she uttered out.

“Dad, where’s oneechan?”

“She’s not here.” He replied calmly and I could see mom’s saddened face immediately. I couldn’t help to always keep my eyes locked at my dad and my younger self. I knew what was coming…

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“She’s no longer here. She had gone to Tokyo to continue her studies.”

“Eh!? S-Since when!?” My younger self exclaimed with shock. Obviously who wouldn’t? They didn’t even have a proper farewell…yes, it seems I didn’t have a proper farewell with my oneechan too…

“Rena, it’s for your sake, and for Jurina’s as well.”

“…Why? W-What happen?”

I could tell that my voice was shaking… as if my younger self wasn’t ready to embrace the truth that was waiting for her. While I’m witnessing the scene in front of my eyes…my heart started to ache with agony. I am connected my younger self and I feel her pain.

“Until the time comes. I’ll tell everything, but now just trust your dad.”

“I-I…I don’t understand! Please tell me why! Oneechan didn’t want to see me…?”

“It’s not like that!” My mom suddenly yelled from behind and caught my younger self’s attention. She shook her head denying what I said. “There are many complications…Jurina wants to see you so badly. She would always care for you.”

“Mom…”

“Just for now, you’re too young to understand it.” My dad replied and I eventually had to accept what he told me to do. More pain ached in my chest as my younger self nodded softly at him.

“Thank you for understanding Rena…I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine…I’m going to my room.” My younger self walked up the stairs to her room and no one would know what was she doing afterwards. Mom and dad didn’t follow her as if they know what she would be doing. Before I could even follow her up there…I heard a voice.

(You will disappear if you remember. The real Rena will return.)

I froze even before I could take a step on the stairs.

(The more you keep going on…the more the real Rena will return.)

I looked around but I spotted no one. Those words from deep down inside my subconscious were repeating again. It made me fear to take a step on these stairs… won’t there be a way for me to know everything without…losing my existence? In order to learn every dark secret I will have to disappear? I’m just a mere substitute of my real self after all? So…why am I even here? But…there’s one thing that still drove me to seek my lost memories.

(…It’s for Jurina, isn’t?)

I nodded softly as a reply to the voice that’s echoing inside my head. Obviously she knew what I was thinking. She’s me after all.

(I warned you…I had warned you.)

Before I could even decide to take a step up the stairs or not…everything slowly blacked out. I felt so heavy and my eyelids are closing…It seemed I had a very long dream already…

-

-

The early morning welcomed me as I slowly woke up from my dream. It's a dream that felt like reality. I remembered every single second in the dream. Technically it wasn’t a dream since it’s my own lost memories…but it’s so weird. Why do I felt as if my younger self is hiding something? I wanted to know but…that voice kept echoing in my head every time I tried to learn about my memories always interrupted me. It always threatened me…or it’s warning me instead? But to be honest, I’m really afraid of it. I know that as time passes by I slowly regain bits of my memories…even from last night. It meant that one day I would disappear…I wouldn’t be able to see Jurina again? When I thought about that, it hurts so much. I…I don’t want to be separated from Jurina agai---H-Huh?

“J-Just now did I…?”

Why did I say ‘again’? I froze and started to feel uneasy. I felt like something inside my head was trying to gush out…it hurts. But before I could start remembering more things, someone came to tap me on the shoulder.

“Rena-chan? Are you alright?”

I looked back and it’s Airin-san. Oh right, I was walking to the cafeteria to meet up with him. My mind was totally filled with many things regarding my dream and totally forgot about him.

“Y-Yes! I’m just thinking of things.”

“I see, so shall we go inside and have lunch?”

“Yes!”

We went inside and then bought our lunch as usual. As we sat down at one of the free tables, I was so curious about what Airin-san knew regarding Yukirin and Jurina’s situation. Without further ado, I asked him immediately.

“Uh…did you know anything about Yukirin and Jurina?”

“I heard more from the nurses. It seemed it’s really true that they broke up…I don’t exactly know the reasons.”

“I see…”

“Are you worried?” He asked me and nodded back.

“They’re…Yukirin is one of the first group of friends I made after I woke up… I’m obviously worried about her.”

“I see.” Airin-san smiled and stroked my head gently. “But don’t worry, I believe everything will reveal itself without Rena-chan having to search for the answer.”

His words comforted me and it made me felt amazingly relaxed. I nodded back and then he brought up another topic that truly captured my attention. He mentioned about my deceased parents again as they were under Jurina’s treatment when they’re admitted into hospital along with me. However, it seemed Airin-san discovered something and felt that he should tell me about it…

“You see…I checked the file and it said---”

“Rena-chan?” A familiar voice called from afar and shattered my focus on the doctor in front of me. My eyes stopped at this familiar woman who was looking towards my direction. It’s Jurina…at this perfect bad timing. 

“What are you doing here---Dr. Airi…” Jurina halted as she made a strong eye glaring at him.

“Good afternoon Dr. Jurina.”

“…What are you planning to do?” Jurina went straight to the point and started to interrogate him as softly as possible without adding more attention to her. “Rena-chan, let’s go.”

Suddenly, Jurina grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the table. Obviously it startled me and I never saw Jurina acting so rashly like this before. Why was she in a hurry? Was it because I’m with Airin-san? Then suddenly…I saw a vague grin across his face. Airin-san was smiling? I wondered what he was thinking.

“…How long are you going to keep this away from her?”

I turned back to him, as I never expected such question to come out from his lips. However he was not directing to me…he’s saying to Jurina instead. She didn’t turn around but before she could drag me out from the cafeteria, Airin-san continued.

“I looked at the files, about the cause of their death.”

Jurina froze instantly. It made me even more confused as I’m trying to catch up with their conversation. He got up from his seat and walked towards us, he seemed to be…really pissed. What did he know that I didn’t know about Jurina? It was like I’m in the middle of the whole thing and I couldn’t catch up with anything at all.

“I guess you haven’t told her how did Rena-chan’s… or I should say, how did both YOUR parents died right?”

Jurina didn’t responded and I could feel her hands trembling and slowly…she let go of her hand. I knew already she’s my stepsister but…Jurina didn’t know that I knew about this already. She didn’t even want to make an eye contact with me. Jurina…Why are you trying so hard to hide this from me?

“R-Rena-chan, I--”

“Jurina, I knew about that already…” I interrupted her instead. “I know that you’re…my sister, my stepsister.”

“H-How did you---” Jurina froze and suddenly turned towards Airin-san. “You…!”

“I’m merely telling her the truth that she’s supposed to know. I wondered why do you have to hide that?” He asked back and I could see Jurina was holding herself back from actually punching Airin-san. She tightened her fist and bid her lips. She didn’t responded to him and then Airin-san continued to speak. “Why are you so desperate to hide yourself? Matsui Juri—Ugh!”

Suddenly, I saw Jurina ran in towards him and grabbed his collar. Not many people saw what’s going on since Jurina was trying to remain as quiet as possible. She tightened her grip on Airin-san’s coat and gave a deadly glare at him.

“Don’t you call that name…!”

“Why?” Airin-san didn’t felt threatened by Jurina’s serious hissed at all. But instead, he replied back softly and only the three of us around could hear it. “Is it because…of how your parents’ die?”

“Shut up…!”

Jurina was about to throw in the punch but then I ran in to stop her. I grabbed her wrist and caused her to flinch. She turned to me and that’s when our eyes met…however, that instance Jurina diverted her glance away. I suddenly felt the pain ached in my chest when she’s behaving like this.

“Jurina…please…”

“Rena-chan…” My plea had reached her as she released Airin-san as well as relaxing her fist. I felt relieved that things didn’t get too out of hand but…I guess there’s no secret between our sibling relationship anymore. “I…”

“What happened…with our parents?” Finally I had asked her and I could see her avoiding eye contact with me. I approached her and grabbed her hand again. “Jurina, please…tell me. What am I supposed to know?”

“…There’s nothing you need to know.” Even we came this far already, Jurina still wouldn’t open herself to me at all.

“Jurina…!” I pleaded her but then she shook her head and stood firm to what she said just now.

“Please just believe me Rena-chan…I’ll tell you when the time comes. Okay?”

“…”

I don’t know at this point I’m able to bring myself to trust Jurina or not. She didn’t tell me that we’re siblings, even though we’re not blood related…we had grew up together. Yet why is she still keeping so many things away from me? I just felt like I had enough of that already.

“Why? I’m not a kid. Why can’t you tell me!?”

I asked her back and Jurina still remained composure. I’m pretty sure she could tell that I’m really unsatisfied with what she’s doing to me. But it didn’t seem she’s planning to go easy on me either. 

“There are things that shouldn’t be mentioned…please believe me.”

“No! I had enough already Jurina! What’s that different from having me remembering my lost memories or you telling me now!?”

I couldn’t hold back my voice and it seemed I’m grabbing everyone’s attention in the whole cafeteria. Jurina and Airin-san were trying to make me talk softer but then my anger made me refused. Right before Airin-san could touch me, I swung my arm away to avoid him. I glared back at Jurina and burst all my anger and sadness I had in my heart. At that time…I had said something I might not have supposed to say it.

“Just because you’re my oneechan doesn’t meant you can do like this to me!”

At that second, I saw Jurina flinched back and her eyebrows frowned. I had stepped on Jurina’s landmine and then she raised her voice back against me. 

“I’m NOT your sister!”

This time…I froze and I couldn’t utter a word back against her. The whole argument ended at that point. Then suddenly I saw slight hint of guilt from Jurina’s face and it seemed she said what she wasn’t supposed to as well. But it didn’t mean that what Jurina said was a lie…she’s technically not my biological sister but…genetic doesn’t determine that we’re a family. I don’t really understand what Jurina’s thinking at all…I thought she treated me so kindly because she only saw me as her sister…but she didn’t see me as her sister. So what am I to her? She’s so gentle to me because it’s out of sympathy?

“I…I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to--” She apologized but before she could continue I interrupted her. 

“It’s alright, what you said…is the truth anyways.”

I avoided eye contact with her and just walked out from the cafeteria. I don’t have any guts to even look at Jurina anymore. I just felt so lonely and…hollow. I could hear Airin-san calling and following me from behind. I just want to go somewhere and cry right now. It hurts more than anything else…is this feeling of being rejected? I felt Jurina rejected my existence. I don’t know anymore…what am I to her?

~XXX~

Jurina had a rough day today. But despite that she maintain her quality of work until the very end. It was late evening that her job came to an end. However before she’s going to leave the hospital back home with Yuki, she was standing alone at the room deck of the hospital.

“…”

She had a flashback of what happened today in the cafeteria between her and Rena. Those words were still haunting her until now.

“Just because you’re my oneechan doesn’t meant you can do like this to me!”

“I’m NOT your sister!”

She regretted what she had said so much. It's the worse mistake she had ever done after her parents were no longer here in this world. She had broken the promise she had made with her mother right before she went into eternal slumber…her words replayed in Jurina’s head again and again…and again.

“Rena…we…leave Rena to you…only you can…make her happy…”

She stood there silently and closed her eyes. Feeling the icy breeze contacting with her face. The warm tears streamed down her cheeks in the darkness. Only but the bright moon above her was the witness for those tears she had never shown to anyone for years. The last time she shed tears would be when she witnessed her parent’s last breath…

(Jurina: Mom…I’m sorry, I don’t know I still can keep my promise anymore.)

Jurina whispered inside her mind quietly. Then suddenly at the perfect timing, someone came up to the roof deck as well and caught the doctor off-guard. She turned around and her eyes met with the raven-haired nurse.

“Yukirin…?”

“I was wondering where would you be and I thought so! You’re he---Jurina…?”

Yuki’s voice suddenly became much serious as she dropped her bag onto the ground and rushed to the doctor immediately. Without saying anything further she threw her arms around Jurina and embraced the doctor tightly. Jurina was caught off guard and tried to push Yuki away, but the nurse didn’t let go.

“Stop it Yukirin…let go.”

“Shush!” Yuki ignored her doctor and stroked Jurina’s head. “I’m not watching and it’s too dark to see anyways…so cry as much as you want.”

“…”

Jurina didn’t respond anything and allowed her head to be leaned onto the nurse’s shoulder. Allowing her tears to stream down her cheek silently. Yuki didn’t utter a single word and just hugged the doctor. No one knew how long both of them were standing there…

-

“Neh, Jurina.” Yuki spoke up in the car while Jurina was driving back home. Without waiting for the older girl’s reply, she continued to speak. “I love you.”

“H-Huh!?” Jurina almost turned the turned the wheel to the wrong direction due to sudden confession from Yuki. The nurse couldn’t help but to laugh at Jurina’s expression. “Hey! That’s not funny…”

“But your reaction is just hilarious! But I’m not really lying though, I used to love you…but not anymore.”

“Yukirin…”

“I haven’t given you a reason why I asked you to break up right?”

Yuki leaned against her seat while explaining her feelings to Jurina. It was a very long talk between the two of them. Jurina listened carefully to every word that the nurse uttered to her. “I’ve been restraining you for too long already. It’s the time that I should stand for myself. Because of my feelings for you…I’m really acting like a bitch and bound you into Kashiwagi family. Until now I still regretted what I said to you on the night mom passed away.”

“Yukirin…that was my decision, it’s not your fault--”

“Shut, let me finish.”

“O-Okay.”

“That’s why…it's the time I freed you. I want you to see for your own happiness. You’re important to me, right now…I love you dearly like my own family, as if I actually have an older sister.” Yuki smiled and turned to her older friend. “The person you love…is Rena-chan isn’t?”

“H-How did--”

“I knew it for so long already, I can tell from the way you look at her. I lived with you long enough to tell that apart.”

“…” Jurina didn’t utter a word and remained in silence.

“About my problem with Sae-san, let me deal with it. I don’t want to always hide behind your back anymore. I want to walk along your side…that’s how I felt.”

Jurina felt so touched by Yuki’s words and couldn’t help but to smile out widely. The young Yuki she once knew had grown up into a bid adult already. She wondered since when Yuki had become so much mature beyond her expectations.

“Phew~ that felt so much better after I had told you my past feelings.” Yuki sighed loudly and revealed a smile of content.

“Thanks for telling me how you felt…I really appreciate it.”

“Hehe~ then you should be a little more open to Rena-chan. You can’t always keep hiding from her. It’s better to also convey your feelings to her without regretting it later.”

“I wondered about that…” Jurina sighed softly. “I’m scared Yukirin, if Rena knew the truth…I’ll become a murderer in her eyes and I wouldn’t be able to face her ever again.”

“Stop saying like that! Didn’t Mayu and I always tell you that it’s not your fault that your parents die!?” Yuki argued back and then pinched the older girl’s cheeks mercilessly and it forced Jurina to turn the wheel towards the footpath to stop the car before she would end up crashing into some other vehicles.

“I-Itai!” Jurina yelped with pain as Yuki seriously did pinch her real hard. When the younger raven let go there was a red bruise on her cheeks. She rubbed it and sighed loudly.

“That REALLY hurts Yukirin!”

“Yes it should! But it hurts me more when you keep blaming yourself for things you haven’t done.”

Yuki’s words made Jurina paused and remained in silence. She drove back towards home once again and they didn’t really talk anything in the car afterwards. As soon as they arrived back, Yuki gave Jurina a quick hug before she went to her room to sleep. The doctor went to her room and decided to call it a day as well, right before she was about to go sleep she glanced at the family picture she took with her parents and Rena when she was still in Nagoya. Even by paper files she’s Kashiwagi…but by heart she would always remain as Matsui. However, no matter what Mayu or Yuki said to her… the guilt that she felt that she killed her parents still haunted her. The reason why she didn’t really want people to call her Matsui was because deep down inside her didn’t want to be Rena’s sister because she loved Rena more than just a sibling. But she had made a promise with her mom that she would look after Rena in their place. They wished for her to be a good older sister to Rena, but obviously Jurina couldn’t always force herself to become something she didn’t wished to.

“Rena…”

Jurina stared Rena who was standing beside her in the picture with that huge wide smile. The doctor wondered she would see that smile again or not after Rena learned the truth…would she be forgiven? No, it is more of…would Rena not blame herself for it? There was a reason Jurina hid the secrets behind their parent’s death…it’s because to protect Rena.

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUE~

Next Update: A requested OS [Furuyanagi] and then...Book of Transcendence :)  :deco:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 07:09:09 AM by katekyohit »

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
Re: AMNESIA: CH08 ~ UPDATE [WMatsui + MaYuk]~ (15/07/2013)
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2013, 06:44:36 PM »
 :shocked Jurina and Yuki broke up..........Yay I'm freaking happy No, I'm shocked!
So Yuki will be free now, and Mayu has her chance now XD But I guess Mayu will still struggle whether she should confess to Yuki or not, maybe she would think that she shouldn't take advantage on Yuki just because she just broke up with Jurina~ :P
And things didn't go smoothly on Jurina and Rena's side. Jurina should tell Rena the truth. Still, poor Jurina.
Thanks for this update XD I've waited so long~!!!!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2013, 07:15:27 PM »
 :on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo:
yatta new update!!

finally yuki and juju end thier fake relationship(best breakup ever XD)
i dont know why but ur purple font give me goosebump..
it was like geki is their..XD

kate!! wait can i call u kate ? *teehee*
thank u for the update!!
cant wait to read what will happen next :on gay:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2013, 09:40:56 PM »
to much secrets!! ><

waiting for the next!!

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2013, 10:24:51 PM »
I knew it, I saw this update coming  :P2
Honestly, I found the scene where Jurina confronted Airin, like what?! a girl and boy fighting?! Airin you don't do that to gaaals okay?  XD so much hatred from Airin
I'm so happy for Mayu~ But wouldn't it be so awkward Yuki going out with Mayu after breaking up with Juri, at least for the people around them but anyway who cares I love MaYuki GO OUT! RIGHT AWAY!
as for wMatsui, it's too much~ Juri protecting Rena as well as hurting her at the same time sucks, I like Airin btw  XD

sorry for my bad comment, I couldn't think straight right now since I'm having Janken jitters, thanks Kate!  :twothumbs

imteedee
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2013, 10:33:58 PM »
I just can't help became a crazy fangirl of every little MayuRena moment. I don't know whats wrong with me, I supposed to be a MaYuki shipper...
But MayuRena is impossible now, maybe a few chapters earlier could have gone differently. But this story is so good as it is.
Thank you for this chapter, I really, really love this fic! :)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2013, 02:58:25 AM »
Kate~ i i'm too scared to read the next omake,i'm not ready to know what happen to the matsui

Why you put rena's past on the next omake uhg

Kekeke finnaly yuki,be free be strong!

I hate airin
He make rena think about jurina in wrong perseption,if jurina keep the secret to long i'm worried her worry that rena will hated her really happen

Thank

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Pray