JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - my greatest_memories

Author Topic: [eel_96's fanfic] ANNOUNCEMENT!!  (Read 18101 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
The ending is interesting for this chapter :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
very interesting ¬3¬

thanks and Update Soon

Please ^_^

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
What the... Why Mayu's the new swewper's assassin :mon runcry:
Your questions at the of the fic are just exactly what I thought when I finsished reading :mon thumb:
Sae's a bad guy again :mon noprob: Feel sorry for her :mon hanky:
But it's neccessary for the fic :mon ignore:
Mayuki's so sweet, to me :mon lovelaff:
Anyway, update soon, please :mon pray2:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline eel_96

[eel_96's fanfic] Life is Unfair (Mayuki and other couples) [Chapter 3]
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2013, 09:58:20 PM »
I'm back!  :on gay:
Sorry for the late update...  :kneelbow:
Sorry too for making Sae a bad guy but i can't find anyone better than her for this character so... hehehe
and here the third chapter
Enjoy!!  :on GJ:

[Chapter 3]
Few days later...
Mayu hears the whispers more often now. She always tells Yuki about that but what can Yuki do? In the end Yuki just calm Mayu down, reassure her everything gonna be okay.
Sometimes Yuki has lunch together with Mayu, Rabutan and Miyuki. She worry so much because Mayu alwalys looks uneasy since she first heard the whispers.
Sometimes Sae also join them. But don't know why Mayu still can trust Sae. She feels like Sae is planning something bad to her. The more Mayu see Sae, the more she feel uneasy.
Mayu often choose to go far from Sae everytime she comes with Yuki.

Mayu POV
I hear this whisper again. I can't take this anymore. I touch my fore head and close my eyes.
"Mayu are you okay?" Miyuki asked. "You look not healthy."
"I'm okay Miyuki. Just a little headache." I said still touch my head. I lie to her. What's wrong with me? I hear it more often now.

To clear my mind i go to the school garden alone. I sit under a big tree and close my eyes.
"It has been a week since i first heard that voice.. What is that? What happen to me?" I talked to myself then play with my phone making it flying with my telekinesis power. I have quite master this power now. It's all thanks to Yuki. She helps me a lot.

"There you are." I open my eyes quickly and see Sae is standing in front of me.
"What do you need?" I asked coldly.
She chuckle "Don't be that cold Mayu. We are friends right?" I don't know why but i can't trust her even just a little.
"I know what has happened to you. That whispers. I can help you." She said still smiling to me.
"Ho-how do you know? What do you mean you can help me?" I asked her confused.
She come closer to me. I know she is planning something bad. I start to run away from her. I make everything i see flying straight to Sae with my power to stop her from getting close to me. But it doesn't make any damages for her she can stop all objects that flying toward her and then make them explode.
I run as fast as i can but suddenly she is in front of me. I can't run from her she is too fast. I run again from her.
"It's useless Mayu. You can't run from me." Sae said.
In the end she cornered me and i'm too exhausted to run again. "How can you have so many powers? Who are you? What do you want from me?" I asked her.
"I'm a Sweeper and you are too. It's not exactly you but another person inside you. And i need to wake that person up. And for my powers, usually Sweepers don't have super powers but i'm a special case so here i am and for your information my power is taking other Specials' powers. I can take your power too." Sae explain to me and then she push my body to the wall behind me without touch me. She can use my power but she is much better than me, she can control people. I haven't gone to that stage.
Although she told me so many things but i can't understand even just one word she just said.
"Huh? What is Sweeper and Specials? I can understand anything. And what did you mean there is other person inside me? You mean i have two personalities? What the heck?!" I stare at her.
"You will understand when the time comes. For now just shut up and let me finish my job." Everything become black after she talk to me and the last thing i remember i hear her mumbling something then i lose my concious.

Few minutes later...
Somebody POV
"Welcome back Mayu." Sae said to Mayu.
"I'm not Mayu. I'm Nezumi. What take you so long to get me out from that disgusting place?" Nezumi said annoyed.
"Ah right just in case i have failed to wake you up. I'm sorry Nezumi. I need to do this carefully. I can't open my disguise. Beside after this i still need to erase Mayu's memory about our meeting before. I still need her to see me as her friend. Although she is not really trust me." Sae complained.
"Okay okay. I don't care your problems. Just bring me to that woman now." Nezumi said.
"Aahhh.. So full of herself. I prefer the previous you although it's much scarier and so crazy. Luckily i don't need to be your partner." Sae mumbling to herself while walking behind Nezumi.
"I hear everything you said. I don't need a weak person like you too Sae. And you need to know, the present me is much stronger than before. i can kill you in one blow." Nezumi said without looking at Sae which really pissed her.
"What an arrogant girl. If boss doesn't need you i would never want to even see your face."

Somewhere outside Tokyo..
"Boss!! She is here." Sae said proudly.
"Good job Sae. I know you won't disappoint me. Come in Nezumi. Ehh Sae can you let me talk with her?"
"Okay." Then Sae excuse herself out from the room.
"Long time no see Haruna. How are you? You still seem stress because of 3 years ago failure." Nezumi mocked.
"Shut up! You better shut your mouth or i will lock you up again and you will never see this world again." Haruna threaten.
"Yeah yeah. I'm sorry. So what must i do now? Have you gather all the Specials' datas? I'll finish them all."
"Before that i have something for you. Here." Haruna give Nezumi papers. "Consider this as my welcoming present. She is really strong."
"Ah Matsui Jurina. Matsui Rena best friend.. She is a Special now? Oohhh wind controler. Hmmm... But i don't need partner." Nezumi said.
"Haruna san?" Suddenly a girl interupt them and come to Haruna.
"Ah Rena. What's wrong? Ah right Rena this is Nezumi." Haruna introduced Nezumi.
"Nice to meet you Nezumi san. I'm Matsui Rena." Rena bow and Nezumi just smile to her.
"Rena chan can we talk later? I need to talk with Nezumi now." Haruna said.
"Aaahhh.. Okay then i'll go now. Bye Haruna san. Bye Nezumi san." Rena said disappointed then leave the room.

After Rena get out from the room they continue their conversation.
"You still let her alive huh?" Nezumi asked.
"Of course. She might be useful in the future. Beside she lost her memories after when you were still Gekikara got out from her body 3 years ago so i can make her do anything i want. I just need to act nice to her." Haruna explained.
"You are so cruel Haruna chan. Using a clueless person. But i like that. That's why i like to work with you." Nezumi said.
"So you will take Jurina or not? If you don't want her i still will force her to become a Sweeper and work under me." Haruna ask again.
"How can you force her? She is a Special. She won't kill them." Nezumi asked.
"Sometimes a genius like you can become a really idiot person. That's why i said Rena is useful." Haruna facepalm herself.
"Ah right!! I'll take her. Beside i don't want make my hand dirty by killing those useless Specials. I'll let her do the killing parts."
"What's wrong with you? You used to love violence 3 years ago." Haruna asked then smirk.
"That's Gekikara. I'm Nezumi now. I like using brain better than violence now." Nezumi tell Haruna.
"Hahaha.. Right right.. I give Jurina for you. Just do whatever you want to her."
"Okay.. I go now then. Thanks for the gift. Bye." After that Nezumi get out from the room.

"Ah Nezumi! Go home now?" Sae ask Nezumi when she is walking to the front gate.
"Yes. Why?" Nezumi stop from her track.
"Remember what i said earlier? I must erase Mayu memories first. I can't let her remember our meeting before. Just take a rest now and i'll take care everything after this." Sae said explaning to Nezumi.
"Ah right. I'll go now then." Nezumi said then close her eyes.

Mayu's home...
Mayu POV
"Mayu... Are you okay?" I open my eyes and touch my head. It's hurt a bit. I see Yuki, Rabutan and Miyuki in front of me with worried faces.
"Where am i? What happened to me?" I asked them.
I don't know why but i can't remember what happened today. The last thing i remember i was sitting under a tree at school and then everything is a mess. I don't know what happen next.
"Sae senpai found you unconcious at the school garden this afternoon. She took care of you and then brought you here and called us so we come here." Rabutan said.
"Where is she now?" I ask since i can't find Sae here.
"She must go home first because she need to meet someone." Yuki answer me.
"What have happened Mayu? How can you unconcious? You're not feeling well since morning. I know it. And you acted really strange this past a week after you suddenly stand up in the middle of the class. You always look like scared of something." Miyuki join the conversation.
"Yeah Miyuki is right. Don't think we're not know since we don't ask anything Mayu. I know you two hide something from us here. Am i right?" Rabutan said pointing at me and Yuki. "Now tell me what are you hiding."
"What are you saying Rabutan, Miyuki? We don't hide anything. Right Yuki?" I avoid eye contact with them.
"I think it's okay Mayu chan. Let's just tell them. They won't tell anybody i think." Yuki said then take a knife and cut her wrist.
"Yuki senpai what are you doing?!" Miyuki ask shouting and shocked.
"It's okay. Calm down. Look.." Yuki show her wrist, it is healing by itself again. I see Rabutan and Miyuki still shock after saw Yuki power.
"And i can do this." I make the sofa in front of me flying and then put it down again.
"Sorry i hide this all from you guys." I look down feeling guilty.
"Hmm actually i can do something like that too." Miyuki said out of the blue. "I can..." Suddenly she is missing. "Make myself invicible."
I'm shocked till my mouth hung opened after i get my mind again I look at Rabutan. "Don't say you have power too." I said to Rabutan threatening.
"Erhmm.. I have one too." She said and then scratch her head. "I can transform my body become anything or anyone i want."
"Oh jeez... Why things turn out like this." Yuki facepalmed herself and then sit on the sofa behind her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So the boss is Haruna...
And yeah the two girls in prologue who converse on the last part are Sae and Haruna..
So in prologue, the first part are Mayu, Rabutan and Miyuki, the last part are Sae and Haruna, and who is the girl in the second part who is crying and who is the girl in the photo and who is she want to kill??
Try to guess it..  :hiakhiakhiak:
What exactly the reason Sae and Haruna become Sweepers?
In the next chapter there will be a little explaination about Nezumi, Gekikara and Rena's past..
So please wait...  :mon dance:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [eel_96's fanfic] Life is Unfair (Mayuki and other couples) [Chapter 3]
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2013, 10:14:29 PM »
Mayu has one of those things that she is suffering from an identity crisis :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2013, 11:34:21 AM »
At first it's kinda confused but after all, it's getting more and more interesting :ding:
Nezumi appeared and she's on the Sweeper side :on woohoo:
Haruna's the Boss :stoned: How can she ? :shock:
Rabutan and Milky also have powers :hehehe:
Jurina's in dangerous :scared:
Gekikara's, Sae's and Nezumi's past is gonna on next chapter :on drink:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 08:58:04 AM by leEwẬy »

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2013, 01:26:28 PM »
This is going to be interesting.  XD
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfic] Life is Unfair (Mayuki and other couples) [Chapter 4]
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2013, 04:47:28 PM »
[Chapter 4]

Few days later...
Sombody POV
Nagoya...
A girl is sitting at her terrace and looking at the stars alone. Seems like she is thinking something seriously.
"Jurina.." Another girl come and disturb her thought.
"Ah Churi.. What's up?" Jurina ask.
"Hmm.. Are you sure you will go?"
"Of course. I can't waste any chances to find Rena chan." Jurina said with optimism.
"You believe that Nezumi said to you? She might just lied to you. How can you trust her, you never met her before. What if something bad happen to you? What if she just deceived you to do something bad to you?" Churi's eyes start watery.
"I can't believe her either Churi. But what if she is not lying? i will regret it if she really know where is Rena chan."
"Just stop this already Jurina!! It's been 3 years! I can't take it anymore seeing my best friend suffer like this. Move on Jurina!!" Churi shouting at Jurina and end up crying.
"I'm sorry Akane. I can't do that. I need to know where is Rena this past 3 years. It's just she is too precious for me." Jurina hug Churi and pat Churi's back to calm her down.

Flashback 2 days ago...
"Matsui Jurina san?"
Jurina stopped from her walk and looked at the source of the voice. A girl maybe around her age came closer and stopped. She is shorter than Jurina, wearing a pink hoodie covering half of her face and brought a backpack behind her.
"Yes? Can i help you?" Jurina asked politely.
"My name is Nezumi. Hmm.. Let me just talk to the point. Do you want to meet Matsui Rena again?"
Jurina shocked after she heard what Nezumi said. "Who are you? What is your relationship with Rena chan?"
Nezumi didn't answer Jurina question. "If you want to meet Matsui Rena go to this place. I'll wait you there with her." Nezumi gave Jurina a paper.
"How can i believe you?" Jurina asked doubting Nezumi.
"It's all up to you whether you want to believe me or not. I just want to help you." Nezumi shrugged.
Jurina thought for some time then "Okay i will go." she said still doubting Nezumi but she can't reject this chance. maybe Nezumi really know where is Rena.
"Good.. See you there then." After that Nezumi left and dissapeared.
End of flashback..

Present time..
Jurina POV
I stand in front of the meeting place, outside Nagoya a little. This place looks like a really fancy mansion which just really rich people can live there.
I press the bell and talk to the intercom. "My name is Matsui Jurina. I'm looking for Nezumi. She told me to come here."
Suddenly the gate opened by itself and a middle age woman who looks like a maid come out. "Please follow me."

The mansion really is big. I surely will lost if i walk by myself.
"Please wait here Matsui san." The maid tell me to come inside a room.
"O-okay.. Thank you.." I bow then she leave me here alone.

After some time i hear someone is coming. "Ah Matsui san. Welcome." Nezumi said to me.
"Where is Rena chan?" I said don't care her welcoming. I still can't believe her.
Nezumi just smile and look at me, somehow i hate the way she is smiling. "Come in Rena."

I can't believe it. After 3 years i search for her now she is standing in front of me. "Rena chan!! I miss you!" i run and hug Rena tightly. "Where have you been? Why you never contact me?" There is something wrong with her.
"Who are you? Are we know each other? Nezumi san who is she?"
Impossible... How can she forget me? We grew up together since we were a kid.
"Rena chan it's me Jurina. We grew up together. Can't you remember it?" i said trying not to cry.
"I'm sorry i can't remember you."

"She lost her memories Matsui san." Nezumi cut my conversation with Rena chan.
I know it!! Since the beginning she is really suspicious. "What did you do to Rena chan?!" i grab her shirt collar hard.
"No need violence. I'll explain." She push my hands away.
"But first i want you to do what i say or else..." she come closer to my ear. "Matsui Rena will die." she whisper and smirk.
"Don't mess with me!!" i'm about to punch Nezumi but suddenly Rena scream and looks like her head is hurt. She kneel and grab her head.
"Rena chan!! What's wrong?!" I come near her and check on her.
"You still don't want to listen to me?" Nezumi ask.
"Stop it!! I will do it! I do everything you say! Please just let her go!" I shout at Nezumi.
"Okay then.. Good decision." She said then Rena stop screaming and falling. After that the maid come again and bring Rena out from the room. "Let her rest for a little." Nezumi said. I just stare at her mad.
"What exactly you want from me?" I ask look straight at Nezumi's eyes full of hate.
"Become a Sweeper and kill every Specials till there's no one left." Nezumi smile. Her smile make me shiver.
"What?! No way! I won't kill anybody! And what is Specials and Sweepers?" I refuse, of course! Who won't when they are told to kill? Just insane people do it sincerely.
"Let me tell you. You are a Special so am i and Matsui Rena was a Special too. I am a Sweeper and Rena was a Sweeper too. And you are a Sweeper too now." Nezumi point at me.
"Specials are super powered people and Sweepers are there to eliminate every Specials from this world. And for your information Rena killed Specials too 3 years ago." Nezumi shrug.
"What do you mean? Impossible Rena chan did that. She won't hurt anybody she even doesn't dare to hurt ants." I surprised heard what she just told me.
"Ah i must tell a long story for you then." Nezumi said.
"3 years ago Rena got her power, just like this girl, a telekinesis." Nezumi point herself, start explaining.
"Wait wait wait.. You mean 3 years ago there are people who got powers too?"
"Yes of course. This has been happening for maybe hundred years? And the last time before now is 3 years ago. And Rena took part too. The question is how can a really kind person like Rena killed so many people? It's simple. Everyone who gets telekinesis will also gets me. I was the one who killed Specials 3 years ago. Rena didn't know anything even until now. It's always me who kills Specials."
"What do you mean? I don't get it." I ask confused.
"Two personality. For this girl, Watanabe Mayu." Nezumi point herself. "Is me, Nezumi. And for Rena was Gekikara. Everytime i go to someone body my personality change too. Gekikara was a crazy type who liked violence and killing people and Nezumi prefer thinking to fighting. That's why i need you to do the killing part instead. Of course both Rena and Mayu don't know they have two personality and also won't remember anything when i take control." Nezumi said and smirk. I hate that smirk!
"It's not fair!" I shout.
"Life is unfair little kid." Nezumi said calmly. "So you will accept my offer? Or let your beloved Rena suffer and die?"
"You bastard! You really are a sly mice." I point my hand to her eyes. She just smirk again.
#sigh I lower my hand and look down. "What can i do? I don't have other choices after all, right? Just promise me you won't hurt Rena."
"Okay i get it. Good choice kid. You're mine now. Just listen to my order and Rena will be save." Nezumi pat my head. I hate it for sure so i push her hand away from my head. Am i her pet or what?
"Tch.. I hate you. I make sure you will regret this in the future." I said to myself.
"Hate me as you like. Oh and see you at school.. I have taken care for the documents so you can come to your new school on Monday." Nezumi said.
"Huh? Wait! What new school?" I ask her.
"We will go to same school of course. It will be hard if you live far away from me. I can't watch you." And now she ruffled my hair.
"Just stop touching my head!" I lost my temper.
"Whoaa whoaa.. Don't be that mad. I just like to do this.." she ruffled again my head. "and see your annoyed expression. My own entertainment." Nezumi answer mockingly and now she walk to the door and open it. "You can leave now. Just rest a bit before you kill the Specials." I walk to the door. Before i go out from the room, "Ah Jurina chan." i stop and look back. "We never meet here. School will be our first meeting. You tell anybody about this, you'll die and after that Rena will die too. Slowly~" She really threaten me and i can't do anything. Shit! Just wait my revenge Nezumi.
"Bye!" She wave at me i just look at her and walk again.

Nobody POV
"Just get out from your hiding place. I know you are there since the beginning."
"You've gone too far Nezumi chan~" a voice come from behind a curtain. Seems she stand there all the time and overhear the conversation before.
"Hahahaha.. You can say that to me now Haruna. But remember what you did to Sae 3 years ago?" Nezumi said doesn't look back to Haruna. "For me it even more cruel. In the end you felt the same just like her. Separated from the girl you love. Love life really is hard huh?"
"Just shut up Nezumi! Don't you dare to talk about her again!" Haruna shout and go out the room angrily.
"Hmmpp she still can't forget that time controler girl. I wonder where she is now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally an update!!
Please give me some comments so i can make a better story.. ^^
Thanks for reading!!  :byebye:

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2013, 05:09:31 PM »
Poor Jurina  :( And Nezumi is sure tricky.
I'm just worried about Mayu, since Nezumi met Jurina in Mayu's body, so when they meet again at school Jurina would have some hatred towards Mayu.
And the ending makes me more curious about what Nezumi, Haruna and Sae's pasts  :P
Thanks for this update.  XD

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2013, 05:52:11 PM »
Nezumi is cool and tricky as always :on gay:
So all the person, who have telekinesis power, all have two personalities :ding:
Now, Jurina's under controll of Mayu just because she want to protect Rena :err:
Jurina's hatred toward Mayu is increased gradually :fainted:
Too curious about Haruna's, Mayu's and Sae's past :dunno:
Who's the cotroller girl ? Yuko ?  :wahaha:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 07:44:10 PM »
Jurina forced into action to save Rena.  Total identity crisis
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline eel_96

[eel_96's fanfic] Life is Unfair (Mayuki and other couples) [Chapter 5]
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2013, 02:23:16 PM »
Finally update!!!
I've just back from my trip so sorry for the late update!!
Here's the chapter 5...
Oh and i update from my phone so sorry if there is some mistakes  :)

[Chapter 5]
#drap drap drap
"Help!!" A girl running away scared.
"No one will hear you." There is another girl chasing after her.
#duk Unfortunately the girl is tripped and fall. She look behind and see the other girl has stand in front of her pointing a transparent blade made of air to the girl neck.
"Please don't kill me!" the girl said trembling.
"I'm sorry. But i must do this. I don't have other choice." The other girl said coldly.
"Who are you? Why do you want to kill me?"
"I'm Center. I don't want to kill you either but if i don't kill you Rena will die. I'm sorry." With one swing Center cut the trembling girl neck. After some time Center doesn't move and just look at the death body with blank mind.

"Good job Center." A hoodied girl come from the dark and clap her hand.
"Nezumi..." Center said then she make her transparent blade dissapear and look at the girl she just killed again. "She just a kid. She doesn't know anything. Why must we kill an innocent girl like her?"
"Tashima Meru, 13 years old, nuclear explosion." Nezumi read the profile from her gadget. "Do you think she can control her power? Her power is too much for her. If she lost control she can blow up this world." Nezumi explain coldly.
"You got the point. But.. If this power is too much for her why she must get this power in the first place?" Center put her hand on her forehead frustrated.
"..."
"Let's go.." Nezumi walk away from her place.

Almost every night Jurina do her job, killing every Specials she is told to kill. It has become like normal for Jurina, covered with her victims' blood.

Next day..
Lunch time at school...
Everyone in class are chatting with their friends or eat their lunch except one girl who is sleeping soundly. Even noisy class won't wake her up from her slumber.

"Mayu chan let's go.. I'm hungry." Miyuki pull Mayu's arm to wake her up.
"Ughh 1 more minute Miyuki. I'm sleepy." Mayu turn her head to avoid Miyuki.
"What were you doing last night until you become this lifeless. It's not like you were running all night long right? You have been sleeping since the first lesson." Miyuki pull Mayu's body this time and make her sit.
"Ermm.. I don't know.. " Mayu yawn and rub her eyes. "I just really tired today. I don't remember anything what i have done last night." Mayu open her eyes lazily.
"Come on Mayu or else we can't eat till the school end." Miyuki whine.
"Alright alright.." In the end Mayu give up and being dragged by Miyuki to the cafetaria.

"Hello everyone! What's up.." Miyuki greet her friends.
"What take you this long to come here?" Rabutan complain.
"This sleepy head almost won't wake up if i didn't whine annoyingly and drag her here." Miyuki said point at Mayu playfully. Mayu just yawn for the respon.
Suddenly a girl who is next to Rabutan stand up. "I need to go. I have something else to do. Bye everyone."
It's no other than Matsui Jurina. She has been transfered here for some weeks. She is in the same class with Rabutan. Although she prefers hanging out with Kimoto Kanon but because Kanon likes to hang out with Mayu, Miyuki and Rabutan so they often hang out together too.

Mayu POV
'Why i feel like she is avoiding me? She always goes somewhere else if i come. She even never says hi to me although we often sit together on lunch time.'
"She really always go away when i come." I said to myself outloud still looking at Jurina back.
"Who? Jurina chan?" Kanon asked me and i nod to her.
"You think like... She is avoiding you?" Kanon asked again.
I just shrug. "Yeah something like that i think. I don't know what have i done to her. She really hates me that much. I even never met her before."
"Don't think about this too much Mayu. Maybe it just she really need to go. Just ask her directly if you really want to know." Miyuki suggest.
"Actually i have asked her once and..." I said hesitantly.
"And??" Everyone ask in unison.
"She said she hates me really much and ask me to just leave her alone and when i asked what is the reason she just run away and i can't caught her up. You know i'm bad at running." I tell everyone sad.
"Ookay.. She had said that so this really a problem. Just try to always be nice to her Mayu. Maybe it will be helped. Just hope she will be opened to you more." Rabutan convince me. I nod to her, maybe she is right. I'll try it.
After that we just talk other things until the lunch time finish.

End of school...
I walk home alone because all my friends have their own business today. And Yukirin has to study more because she is about to have mid test.
"Finally i find one Special here." Suddenly a man stand in front of me. His smile somehow make me scared and i know i'm in danger now.
"Who are you? What do you want?" I ask coldly with my cyborg face although i really scared right now.
"I'm a Sweeper. Of course to kill you stupid.. My job is to clean mess like you from this world. Powered people are useless and just make a lot of troubles." He said start to take out her weapon. His weapon is a sickle with a long chain on it so it can become a long distance weapon too.
"You said powered people will be... killed? There are others not just me and my friends?" I ask can believe it. My live, my friends lives are in danger.
I must run now if i want to live, i must tell them about this.
I run from my place as quickly as i can. I make every object around me flying dangerously to that man's direction. Somehow it feels like deja vu. When did i run to this situation before?

Arhgg!! It's not time to waste time. Yuki!! I take my phone an press the speed dial.
"Hello?"
"Yukirin help!! Someone is going to kill me." I scream to her by phone.
"Wait Mayu! What are you saying? Where are you now? I'll go there as fast as i can."
"I'm at the park we usually go together." After that she hang up and here i am still being chased to be killed by unknown man.

"Enough playing around." He trip me with his chain. I fall and when i realize he is already in front of me with her sickle.
"I'm sorry pretty girl. I must kill you." I close my eyes ready to feel unbearable pain over my body but it doesn't come.

"Don't you dare to touch her! Go to hell you murderer!"
I saw it for the first time. Someone being killed in front of my very eyes. My mind go blank. I can't think anything. This is too shocking for me. And you know what makes me more shocked?

"Yuko-nee chan..." My lost sister stand in front of me and killed a man who was going to kill me before. Somehow her expression is really scary, so cold and full of hatred. Is she really my sister?
She change her face become the usual Yuko-nee chan i knew back then. "Long time no see Mayuyu." I still can't think straight and too shock to move my body.
"Mayuyu?" She wave her hand in front of my face make me back to this world.
"Nee chan!! Where have you been?! Why you never call me? I thought you have abandoned me." I jump to her and hug her really tightly while crying like a baby.
"I'm sorry Mayuyu for making you sad. I have something important to do." Yuko said soothing me stroke my head gently.
"Actually why did that man chasing you before? He is a Sweeper." there is pause for a moment. "Don't tell me.. You are one of... Us? Do you have... Any power?" Nee chan asked me hesitantly. She is like wishing i don't have any power but unfortunately i actually have.
"Sorry nee chan.. But i have. I can move objects without touching them." I look down feel a little guilty because i think i have dissapointing although it is not really my fault. I don't wish for this power too.

"Mayuyu!!" I hear Yukirin voice. "What happen? Are you okay?" Yuki rush to me and asking me too fast make me hard to answer.
"Calm down Yuki. I'm fine. See? I'm perfectly okay. Luckily nee chan came on the right time and saved me." I hug nee chan. She still lost in her thought but come back to her concious when i hug her and she pat my head.
"Ah really? So Yuko saved you.." Then there is a pause for a moment. "YUKO?!?" Yuki shout surprised with her big reaction like usual.
"Hi Yuki... What's up?" Nee chan smile innocently and wave at Yuki.

"You two know each other?" I ask confused. I never know Yuko nee chan knows Yukirin.
"Ah right i never told you. She is my childhood friend when i lived in Kagoshima. I've told you right that i lived there before our parents married?" Nee chan said.
"Yeah we are best friend until i moved here when i graduated from elementary school because my dad must work here. You were crying like a baby when i told you that remember?" Yuki mock nee chan.
"Hey you cried too Yuki." I smiled at how close they are.
"We always email or phone each other, she even came fetch me when i first arrived here. You couldn't go because you were at school right?" Nee chan continue her explaination. "Ah right." I remember that.
'If i have gone that time i would have met Yukirin earlier. But at least i close to her now.' I smile to myself.
"Yuko always tells me about you Mayuyu. She really loves you. She even gave me looked at your photo. And when you decide to go to my school she asked me to watch you as soon as she knew it." This statement make nee chan blush, i didn't know she cares for me that much.
"Sssttt... Don't tell Mayuyu Yuki. You make me embarrassed." Nee chan put her finger in front of her mouth signaling Yuki to stop.
"Wait wait wait.. If nee chan had told you about me then you have known me even before i met you?" I realize it a little late.
"Yeah kind like that. Remember on your first day of school? Right after i saw your small body i thought i must protect you not just because Yuko asked me to but i really wanted to do it. I scared something bad would happen since you went by train at busy hour. That's why i follow you to train and like i had thought. You might faint if i didn't there."
'She remembers that day..'
"Aww.. Really.. Thank you so much Yuki for watching my sister. You are the best of my bestfriend." Nee chan hug Yukirin.
"No prob Yuko. I have thought her as my little sister." Yuki answer which make my heart shattered, all this time she just think me as her little sister? I want more than that.
Without notice my tears come out and i run away from that place.
"Mayu!!" They called me but i just continue running without look back.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I feel sorry make Meru die right after she just come out but i can't think anyone other than her..
How is it? Interesting? Or lame and boring?
Feel free to tell me anything you want..
Thanks for reading....  :D

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [eel_96's fanfic] Life is Unfair (Mayuki and other couples) [Chapter 5]
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 03:11:43 PM »
Does Yuko has a power too??

What is her power??

I think Mayu/Nezumi is a sweeper too? Why another sweeper want to kill her??

Can't wait for the next chapter...

Update soon, please.. :bow:

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: [eel_96's fanfic] Life is Unfair (Mayuki and other couples) [Chapter 5]
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2013, 04:09:46 PM »
Yuko appeared~~~ Oshiri Sisters :onioncheer:
Yuko knew about those things :shock: She must be a Special :mon fan: Wonder what's her power :mon huh2:
That old man is a Sweeper and tried to kill Mayu but why he didn't know that Mayu/Nezumi is also a Sweeper :dunno:
I think there're some mysterious behind this :kekeke:
Mayu, you felt sleepy because you're always going outside at night :wahaha:
Yuki and Yuko are childhood friends :mon fan: Yuki just saw Mayu as her little sis :stoned:
Why!?!?! :pleeease: Mayu must be felt very hurt :fainted:
Anyway, update ASAP, please :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 03:12:32 PM by leEwẬy »

Offline eel_96

[eel_96's fanfic] Life is Unfair (Mayuki and other couples) [Chapter 6]
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2013, 06:18:07 PM »
Hey!! From the comments you asked why Mayu was about to be killed by Sweeper but she is also a Sweeper right? In this chapter your questions will be answered... And actually Mayu isn't a Sweeper, Nezumi is.. Mayu never knows she has 2 personalities...

[Chapter 6]
Mayu POV
It's been a week since i last talk with Yukirin. Since the day she said i'm just like a sister for her i don't know how to face her. It just make my feeling worse. Everytime she come closer to me at school i will go as far as i can and hide myself from her.

#trulululut...
I check my phone.. It's her again.. She has been calling me continuously since last week. I reject the call and put my phone in my pocket again.

#beep beep
Mayu please don't avoid me like this.. Tell me.. What have i done wrong? Please Mayuyu.. At least reply this message. Don't make me confused like this...

Okay now she start to text me. Sorry Yuki. I can't see you right now. Please let me be alone for just a little while.

Normal POV
"She really avoid me Yuko. She even reject my calls and doesn't reply my messages. What exactly i have done wrong?" Yuki sigh loudly still looking at her phone.
"You need to find the reason yourself Yuki. I can't help you. Just go to her and ask her." Yuko said after sip her coffee.
After the incident Yuki said Mayu just like a sister for her Yuko knows Mayu has crush for Yuki since she first saw Yuki, but Yuko wants Yuki to know this by herself from Mayu not from her. She doesn't want to interfere although this is about her sister.
"I have. But she always runs away and avoid me. Maybe i must force her to talk to me. I can't let this happen anymore." Yuki said.
"That's it! Why don't you do it earlier Yuki? Always late to get solutions. Haven't changed even after i go for years. Hahahaha~" Yuko said playfully.
"Mou... Don't be like that Yuko. I much better now." Yuki complain and pout. "Ah right Yuko if you don't mind... Where have you been this past 3 years? Is it about special power things?" Yuko surprised hear this sudden question from her bestfriend.
"Eehhh.." There is pause for a moment till Yuki break the silence. "It's okay if you can't tell me what really happen."
"No no.. I'll tell you what happen. Beside you are a Special too now.. You may need this in the future." Yuko said and sip her coffee again.
"Okay let start from when i get my power. It all started when i was at train station to meet you. When i told you Mayu would attend the same school with you, we went have lunch together. I would have been late for hours but thanks to my power i made it although i still late a little. Heehehee~"

Flashback
3 years ago...
"Yuko where are you?" Yuki talked on her phone.
"Gomen gomen... I'll be there in no time. I have some trouble at school so i must fix it first." Yuko answer while running to the busy train station.
"It's okay Yuko.. Then see you.. I'll wait here.."
"Okay thanks Yuki.. I'll come in 10 minutes. See ya." After that Yuko hung up and put her phone back to her pocket.
"Oh my god!! This place is so packed. How can i make it on time?"
Yuko walked hurriedly to the train but to her dismay she almost tripped few times because there are so many people there.
"Yuki can mad at me if i come more than 10 minutes. She has waited for an hour. Arrggh!! It would be so good if i can stop the time. Just think straight Yuko. How can time stopped??" Yuko talked to herself frustrated.
"Ouchh!" She rub her head. "Hey! Don't stop so suddenly like this. My head is hurt you know!"
The man in front of her didn't say sorry to her that made Yuko more angry.
"Hey! At least say sorry to me!" She shout while go to face the man and what made her surprised was the man didn't move at all. And when she looked at her surounding she had just realized that everything was stopped.
There was a man whose coffee was spilled to the floor and stopped in the middle of the progress. There also a little girl who was about to fall so she helped the girl to stand straight again.
Yuko looked at her watch and every watch she saw there and you know what? Every watch here are stopped.. That mean...
"I.. I have stopped... I HAVE STOPPED THE TIME! Woohooo!!!" Yuko sreamed excitedly. This was unbelieveable fun have something that other people don't. You feel like special.
Yuko went to Yuki still made the time stopped. And when she arrived there she made the time ran again.
"Yuki! See? I come even before 10 minutes..." Yuko said while sitting in front of Yuki.
"How can you come so fast? Didn't you were still at station when you called me 2 minutes ago?" Yuki looked at her watch and Yuko confused.
'Of course you feel it's just 2 minutes because i stopped the time.. But i think i will keep this a secret for now. Sorry Yuki i don't tell you about this.' Yuko said to herself.
"Ah don't think too much about it. Let just enjoy our time now.."
"Ah okay okay."
After that they spent their time together till night.

Present time...
"Aahhh that's answer my question.. I really can't understand how could you come that fast? At least you need 10 minutes from station to the cafe.." Yuki said.
"Sorry Yuki i keep this a secret this past years. I had to go when i was about to tell you. I don't want my friend or my family become the victim of my power."
"It's okay Yuko. I know how you felt. At least we can meet again now. I'm really happy with that." Yuki reassure and pat Yuko shoulder.
"Okay now back to topic."

"After i got my power my life is completely changed. Every single day my life is in danger because there is group of people called themselves as Sweeper."
"Same like the man who tried to kill Mayu last week?" Yuki ask.
"Yes you're right. And he is just a normal soldier. That's why i could kill him that easy." Yuko explain. "In their organisation there are some ranks, normal soldiers, trained soldiers, special soldiers and above everyone is the boss. I heard she is just a girl but no one know, just special soldiers knows and there are just about 5 people can become a special soldiers. Not just that, i heard special soldiers are misterious too. Everytime this event happens Special soldiers change too. Normal soldiers and trained soldiers never know them."
"Wow.. You really know a lot Yuko." Yuki's jaw drop hear Yuko explaination. It's too much for her.
"I've collected many information about them. So yeah.." Yuko shrug.
"Beside that I learned that there are many people who got super power like me. And Yuki you must know this.. Your power is healing right?" Yuki nod.
"If you keep train your power you can heal other people too. Like me.. At first i just can stop time but after i train my power, now i can go through time, to the past, but i don't want go to the future. I prefer let the future become a mistery." Yuko said proud to herself.
"Ouuu.. So wise of you." Yuki said teasing.
"Our life isn't that simple Yuki. One by one of us, Specials, that's how people like us are called by Sweepers, were being hunted and killed. A lot of my friend were killed back then. And you know what? Most of us were killed just by one crazy girl. She is one of the special soldier."
"What?! How could a girl killed so many people? Who is that girl?" Yuki said surprised with her big reaction.
"Reaction queen like usual. I don't know her real name but she is called Gekikara. She wasn't a normal girl. She is insane. Actually she was a Special too. At first i don't understand why she must betrayed us but after i went to the past, i finally understand."
"Wait.." Yuki cut Yuko. "This past 3 years you go to the past and back to present?" Yuko just nod while smile awkwardly.
"Amazing... Okay continue.." Yuki shook her head.
"Since the begining this all started there's always one Special who becomes a Sweeper to match our power, Sweepers themselves just normal humans who trained hard to surpass us but still that's not enough."
"You mean everytime this event happen there always a betrayer between us?" Yuki ask scared and Yuko nod to her. "Yes and a betrayer like her always become a special soldier."
"Do you know who is it now?" Yuki ask hoping Yuko knows.
"No.. I haven't found her this time. But betrayers always have one same thing..." Yuko sip her coffee again but nothing come in to her mouth. "Ahh i'm run out of coffee."
"Hey hey hey! We're talking about something serious.." Yuki protest.
"Gomen.. I talk non stop.. My mouth is dry now.."
"Okay.. So what is their similarity?" Yuki ask.
Their power... It's always telekinesis." Yuki just stay silent for a moment. "It can't be."
"What? You know who? Tell me. Is it someone you know?" Yuko ask then Yuki nod still shock.
"It's Mayuyu... Yuko."
For few minutes they don't talk. They don't know what to say or what to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
So here is the chapter 6...
Please tell me your thoughtabout this fanfic..
Thank you very much..  :kneelbow:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [eel_96's fanfic] Life is Unfair (Mayuki and other couples) [Chapter 6]
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2013, 12:19:19 PM »
Thanks for the update..

I understand now..so the other soldiers don't know about special soldiers.

Mayuyu is a sweeper. What will yuko do now?

Update soon..

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2013, 03:25:44 PM »
Wow, I love Yuko's power :luvluv1:
I wish I could have it :wahaha:
Mayu's actually a Sweeper :scared: Why she has to be a bad guy and why she has to have telekinesis power :mon headbang:
But I curious how'll Yuko, Yuki and Mayu do now :mon evillaff:
I think Mau will not only has a broken-hearted but also has some terrible feelings :mon huh2:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2013, 04:01:22 PM »
So we could said jurina is telekinesis?

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2013, 08:05:36 AM »
wow yeah mayu is telekinesis and it proven with nezumi...uh so mayu killed people,she dangerous

what will yuko and yuki do

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline eel_96

Re: [eel_96's fanfic] Life is Unfair (Mayuki and other couples) [Chapter 7]
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2014, 03:43:36 PM »
Finally update!!! XD
Sorry for a really really late update... Hehehehe..
Here's...

[Chapter 7]

Yuko POV
'It's Mayuyu... Yuko.'
That words always come up to my mind these past few days since my meeting with Yuki. I can't think properly now. Why it must be Mayu. My most precious sister.
I had vowed to myself that i will kill the betrayer this time but how can i kill Mayuyu?
"Can it be that this time is different? The betrayer is not a telekinesis? Mayuyu will never kill anyone. She is too kind." Yuko talked to herself. "I must find out as soon as possible."

Normal POV
Suddenly someone grabbed Mayu and pulled her forcefully from behind. Mayu was about to kick that person until she saw the person's face.
"Oh my god.. Yuki! You scared me you know. I thought you were some scary pervert." Mayu said a little bit shouting because of shock.
"Gomen.. It's your own fault. You never answer my calls or reply my texts. You even avoid me at school. What happened Mayuyu? What have i done wrong? Please tell me.." Yuki asked Mayu with sad face.
"You did nothing wrong Yuki.. I just can face you right now. It's complicated.. Just leave me alone for now okay? Sorry.." Mayu said avoiding eye contact with Yuki.
"Then what is it Mayu? Why are you avoiding me?"
"It's not your business Yuki.. It's my own problem." Mayu tried to walked away but Yuki grabbed Mayums arm.
'I can't tell you i like you but you just see me as your sister. It's hurt just by seeing you Yuki. I must get out from this interrogation quickly.' Mayu said to herself.
"Is it have connection with your power Mayu?" Yuki started to ask about what she talked with Yuko.
"Of course n..."
'Wait.. Maybe she will stop bothering me..'
"Ehhm.. Yes.. That's why you don't need to interfere Yuki. It's dangerous." Mayu lied but unfortunately this made Yuki thought what she scared is true. About Mayu really is the betrayer.
Seeing Yuki drown to her own thought Mayu took her chance to run away from Yuki. She yanked her arm from Yuki grip.
"Mayu!!"

"So it really because of her power.. What is she hiding? What is complicated? I don't understand.. Please don't make me think you really is the betrayer Mayu.." Yuki talked to herself sadly.
"I must tell Yuko about this. But where is she? I haven't seen her since our last meeting. Is she go to the past again?" Yuki tried to call Yuko but she couldn't reach the time controler girl.

Next day..
'I think i need to clear my mind by hanging out with my friends more. Maybe they can help me forget what Yuki said. I feel guilty had to lie to Yuki like that.' Mayu said in her mind spacing out in the middle of the class.
"...Yu chan... Mayu!!"
"Ah yes what?! What's wrong?" Mayu startled by the sudden yell.
"Mou.. You startled me Rabutan." Mayu complained.
"I and Milky have calling you many times but you seems really into your own world." Rabutan said mockingly. "You have been spacing out all day Mayu.. Look... It's already the end of today lessons."
"Do you have any problem that bother you Mayu?" Milky asked with lot of concern. "Is it about.. Kashiwagi senpai?"
Mayu eyes about to go out from its' place because of shock. "How do you know Milky?"
"We are your bestfriend remember? Of course we know.." Rabutan joined them again.
"Are you sure your power is not reading others' mind?"
"Baka.." Rabutan slapped Mayu's head playfully made the three of them laughing.
"So.. Tell us what's up?" Milky said after she recovered from her laugh.
"Okay.." Then Mayu told her bestfriends every details about what had happened between her and Yuki.
"Oh god Mayu... You really made her worried if you lied like that." Rabutan said to Mayu.
"Yeah i know it.. But i can't help it. Everytime i see Yuki it makes me heartbroken. I need to go away from here for a while and that's the only thing i can think of." Mayu explained to her friends.
"Just my advice Mayu.. Tell her the truth. Tell her you like her.. It's not that bad. You can still befriend with her even if she reject you. It's better than lying to her." Miyuki told Mayu.
"I'll think about it again. But i need time for now.. Soo.. Let's go now?" Mayu tried to change the subject.
Mayu stood up and walked without looked at her way.
#bruk
"Upss... Sorry.. I didn't see where i walked. You okay?" Mayu extended her hand to help the girl who fell because of her.
When the girl looked up the girl slapped Mayu's hand. "Get out of my way! I don't need your help!" Then she stood up and walked away but Mayu grabbed the girl's hand on time before she left.
"Matsui san why do you hate me so much? What have i done?" Mayu asked. This has been bothering her since the beginning.
"Although it's not completely your fault but just by seeing your face it makes me hate myself more..." Jurina said. Somehow Mayu can sense how big Jurina's sadness is and it made her wanted to help.
"What are you saying? I don't understand.." Mayu asked again.
"You won't understand now Watanabe san.. Not in your current condition." After that Jurina ran away and left Mayu confused by what she just said.

"What is that mean?" Rabutan said out of sudden made Mayu came back to her sense.
"You understand what she said Mayu chan?" Miyuki asked Mayu.
Mayu just shook her head.
"Let's go.." Mayu talked to her friends and walked ahead but accidentally she tripped and fell. Her head landed first on the floor.
"Mayu! You okay?" Rabutan and Miyuki came to her panic.
"Yes i'm okay.."
"Mayu?" Miyuki felt something was wrong with her friend like it's not Mayu who was in front of her.
Mayu walked without even said any word to Rabutan and Miyuki.
"What's wrong with her?" Rabutan asked to Miyuki.
Miyuki just kept silent. Somehow she felt something bad will happen and her feeling usually right.

Jurina still running away although she has already far from where she was before.
'I'm sorry Watanabe san. I knew you never did anything bad to me. I knew it's not you but Nezumi did it but it just so hard for me to acted like nothings happened since Nezumi used your body everytime she did her crimes.'
After some times past and she was exhausted she stopped at the back of the gym and sat under her favorite tree. That place always made her relaxed.
Suddenly someone kicked her and beat her up. "How dare you talk about that to Watanabe Mayu huh?"
"Arghh.. Ughh..." Jurina tried to protect herself. She didn't bother to make the person stopped beating her up since she know that person has her weakness.
"You want to tell her she has me inside her body? You have guts Jurina.. Remember what will be gone if you dare to make me angry."
Hearing the last sentence made Jurina stopped the kicks she received. "Nezumi..."
"Owh so you really dare to against me huh?"
"Don't you ever think you can hurt Rena chan as long as i live." Jurina threw Mayu away with all of her strength.
"Hmph.. Hahahahaha... Interesting. I'll take that as a challenge. Let's see if you can protect your friend."
Jurina was ready to punch Nezumi when Nezumi's phone rang.
"Hello? Hmm.. Alright.." After she hang up she placed her phone to her jacket pocket again.
"Let's go.. We have job right now." Nezumi walked ahead but Jurina still couldn't calm down and didn't move from her spot.
"Hey.. Come on.. We don't have much time. Rena's life is at stake." Nezumi smirked.
"Tch.. I won't follow you if it's not for Rena." That night Jurina stained her hands with a lot of blood again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please your comments to help me improving.. Thank you..:D

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - my greatest_memories