JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nice Marbles - Kokoro Knife

Author Topic: Who is my Prince? (Yuki Harem:MULTI pairings) ~ 1st Saga Phase 3 (Update: 2/01)  (Read 40976 times)

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Whoa~ Whoa~

Sae as the Dark Hunter and Mayu as the Heartless Vampire~!

Looking forward to it.. :fap

Uwaaaa~ Ren such a gentleman~  8)

Craziness surrounds Yuki..~ SO FUN~!  :lol:

Hahaha~ Can't wait to see more exciting updates~!

Thank you for your hard work and update  :bow:  :twothumbs

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
So Archangel can magically turn into a guy using their heavenly power? XD

But really I don't mind WMatsui too~ though I know it's supposed to be YukixHarem.

Everyday Juriken

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Who is my Prince? ~ Scene III: The Dark Hunter (Update: 04/09/13)
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2013, 12:42:58 PM »
Gommen ne this is a little boring  :bow: Had several things coming up so didn't really have the time to wrap this up at all. At the least I hope that you guys enjoy it though!

[SCENE III: The Dark Hunter]

It had been a week since Yuki had encountered many odd things in her life…such as archangel, wolf, and tengu. After a normal life was given back to her for a week, she felt like those experiences were just a dream, but that would be too arrogant to simply neglect that.

Yuko: Basically you’re my wife Yuki-chan~

Ren: …I’ll always protect you, Kashiwagi-sama.

Yuki’s head felt like exploding as those series of events that occurred to her replayed in her mind. She just wanted a normal ordinary life, but it didn’t seem she would get that so easily…

“Ugh…I want a normal life…”

“Yukirin! Are you okay? You look sick.” Jurina crouched down beside my table. I made an eye contact with her as she stared at me with curiosity. She tilted her head to the side and blinked like a cute puppy. “Yukirin~?”

“It’s nothing Jurina…I’m just a little tired.” She replied to her archangel guardian. She couldn’t deny reality when there was a non-human right beside her right now.

“Everyone! Go back to your seats!”

The teacher had come in and dropped all her books onto the table. It seemed she had some announcement for everyone as well. “We’re having a new student joining us today! Do welcome him properly.”

The door slid open and the handsome boy entered the room. It’s like his aura was emitted from him that caught everyone’s attention immediately especially girls in the room. They were literally staring and almost drooled upon his charisma. Yuki didn’t seem to be affected by his aura at the slightest, but something in her guts was feeling weird. He seemed to catch her attention in some ways…

“Ohayou minna~ I’m Miyazawa Sae! Nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you~!” The girls in the whole class except Yuki replied in unison. Kashiwagi girl threw her glance all over the room and could even see Asuka and Aki fangirling on the transferred student.

“Oh…it’s only me?”

Yuki looked back at the black board and could see Sae making a short eye contact with her before he diverted his glance away. Even it was a short while; that caught her attention immediately. She wondered why she’s feeling uneasy in the guts somehow…

~XXX~

Arrows struck right at the bull’s eye of the target standing away in the middle of the archery field. Then again, the ikemen boy pulled his arrow and aimed at another target. It hit right at the bull’s eye again and this time the girls screamed even louder.

“Kyah~! Sae-kun kakkoi~!!!!”

He smiled and winked at the girls. All of them screamed in unison and Yuki couldn’t help but to stared without feeling creepy. She was dragged to see Sae because of Asuka and Aki who got so hooked up with this handsome transferred student. Just in few days after he joined the archery club, he became famous instantly…however, the only person that didn’t seemed to be affected by his amazing charm would be Yuki...

“Yukirin~” Jurina came skipped towards her friend and threw her arms around the taller girl’s waist. “What are you doing here? I was looking for you!”

“I got dragged by Mocchi and Akicha to come watch the transferred student.”

“Eh? Who?”

Jurina didn’t know and Yuki thought that everyone in the whole school would know about this handsome boy already. It seemed she was wrong. Yuki pointed towards the crowd where the girls were screaming, so she decided to have a peak and then saw the handsome boy landing another hit at the bull’s eye again.

“Oh! He’s good! Who is he?”

“…Well, I’m glad you’re not affected by his charm too.” Yuki sighed with relief. At least there’s someone who wasn’t affected by Sae’s charm and that was her archangel friend, Jurina. 

“Hm?” The puppy girl was still confused but Yuki didn’t even bother to give a full explanation to her friend…

~XXX~

Few days later… Sae walked up to Yuki’s table and caught her off guard. She didn’t expected that coming and his energetic smile was sure very appearling and attractive.

“Yuki-san, do you mind I have a minute with you?”

“Hm? What is it?”

She looked up and then the boy suddenly knelt down in front of her and made her flinched back. Other girls were staring with confusion and curiosity until he looked up to Yuki again. “H-Huh? Sae-san??”

“Yuki-san…no, Yuki, will you be my girlfriend?”

~KYAHHH!!!!!~

For god’s sake Yuki could swear that her eardrums were about to shred apart after the most handsome boy in the school was asking her to be his girlfriend. But apparently unlike any other girls…Yuki wasn’t attracted to him, but instead she felt some chill down her spine every time he was around her.

“I…I’m sorry. I didn’t see you in that way.”

All girls in the classroom screamed and were downright jealous with the raven girl. Yet she rejected Sae’s proposal. The girl swore that she saw a vague smile across Sae’s face, did he expected a rejection to be coming? Then yet why he bothered to even ask Yuki to be his girlfriend?

“I see…but I’ll wait! I really like you Yuki…if you don’t mind me calling you like that?”

“I-I guess it’s fine if you want…”

“You can just call me Sae, just cut out the formality.”

“Okay? Then…Sae-kun?”

“Yup~ Sounds good! Then…I hope we be good friends?” He extended his hand out towards her.

“Sure!”

Yuki took his hand and they shook each other’s hand firmly, but what was this feeling Yuki was having. She felt something through Sae’s hand and it’s really disturbing her…she didn’t understand this feeling she’s experiencing. It's rather new and never she felt like this before.

-

Yuki and Jurina were heading home together today as the archangel girl friend really uneasy with the atmosphere today. She said that a non-human might appear today so she excused herself from her afterschool naginata practice in order to walk back home with Yuki.

“Hey…something will appear?”

“I don’t know, I can’t tell…but my guts are not feeling good.”

Jurina held Yuki’s hand tightly as they were heading out from school. The puppy girl didn’t have a good feeling within the school’s ground and believed that they should leave instantly.  The tall raven girl didn’t resist and just went with the flow with Jurina; part of her admitted that she felt quite uneasy today for some reason. It seemed it’s not only her that was having that feeling.

~VOOOOOM~

A chill ran down Yuki’s spine and then the life in her eyes faded. That instant the girl stopped walking and made Jurina stumbled backward with confusion.

“Yukirin?”

“…”

“Hey Yukirin??”

“…”

The girl just suddenly ran off and made Jurina flinched. The archangel didn’t felt good about it and followed the girl. As she kept chasing Yuki, she realized that they were now going to some isolated area in the campus. At that moment, she didn’t felt so good about it and then saw a hoard of humans waiting for Yuki and Jurina to arrive. They got red eyes…and clearly shown fangs…black hair…and that black outfit…they are vampires.

“You…!” Jurina immediately summoned her naginata and then it seemed Yuki snapped out from the hypnotism.

“E-Eh!? Jurina? Eh!? Where are we??”

“Yukirin! Run to me! They’re vampires!” Jurina warned and without further ado, the raven girl could see fangs and bloody eyes staring at her with an malicious smirk. It gave her goose bumps immediately and she ran to Jurina’s side without any slight hesitation.

“Capture her alive! Do not spare that archangel…master said to kill her.” The leader of the group order and hoards of vampire dashed towards the lone archangel.

“You can’t beat me that easily!!”

Jurina swung her naginata and created a defensive wall around her and Yuki in order to protect them from incoming vampires from all directions. Then she muttered some sort of spell before the barrier around them acted like a cannon shooting holy bullets towards them. Some were hit on the arm and it burned their skin. The growled in pain as those holy bullets were deadly against dark existence like vampires. The archangel smirked as she realized that her enemies made a bad decision to underestimate her. Then it seemed it had made vampires a little more serious… their eyes glowed brightly even more but Jurina didn’t let her guard down.

“Come in! You can break through it!” Jurina taunted them but it didn’t seem to work…they were smirking and Yuki didn’t feel safe anymore.

“Don’t! You have to dodge it!”

A mysterious voice warned them but it was too late. One vampire ran in and struck its fist right onto the barrier. It shattered instantly and caused Jurina and Yuki to be utterly vulnerable to her enemies.

“Kill that archangel!!” The leader ordered and every single of them aimed towards Jurina and hoped to finish her off before she could even react.

~WHOOOSH~

Black feathers rained from above and acted as a rain barrier around Yuki and Jurina. It made the vampires backed away as they made contact with those feathers. It was no ordinary feathers. The vampires grumbled with dissatisfaction as they could sense another presence of non-human close by which wasn’t their own people…

“You can stay defensive against vampires…the longer you let them stay still the stronger they get.”

The man in black wings appeared from the sky. Slowly his feather shredded off and the wings disappeared. His black feather reminded Yuki of a familiar face. Just looking as his back she recognized him immediately; this presence, this aura…it was the friendly black tengu that she met, Matsui Ren.

“Ren-san!”

“I’m here as I promise. I’ll protect you Kashiwagi-sama.”

“You…”

“Archangel, this is not the time for you to turn your weapon against me. If we want to protect Kashiwagi-sama…I believe we have to join forces together.” Ren tried to open a negotiation, as he made sure he kept his eyes locked at those vampires surrounding them. Even though he might be strong, just along with these hoards of vampires could be a big problem with him.

“…Fine! Just this once!” Jurina was forced to agree with him and then they had temporarily team-up in order to protect Yuki from those vampires that were trying to kidnap her. 

“I’ll be in front line, do support with your defensive spells.”

“You don’t have to ask for it!”  Jurina stood in her battle stance and chanted more spells while Ren had took all the vampire’s attention.

They all ran towards him in order to finish him off once and for all but it was an utterly poor decision they made. He took off his hidden twin sword underneath his sleeves and then spun around swiftly. He swung his blades in one fluid motion and created a wind slash around him. He managed to land a strong blow against those that tried to corner him. Using this chance, he leaped out from the center of the circle and more slashed down two vampires from behind. He didn’t kill them but he wounded them enough that they wouldn’t be able to fight any longer.

“Oi! Tengu!!”

Jurina called him from behind and then he leaped towards the side before hoards of holy bullets struck the whole group of vampires instantly. Ren was able to buy enough time for Jurina to charge up her holy arts without any disturbance.

“Sugoi…” Yuki exclaimed with astonishment, as this was her first time witnessing the battles of non-humans. It seemed like its some sort of fiction, but it’s all happening in real life right before her eyes.

“Obviously those vampires are weak against holy arts of heaven!”

She smirked and Ren didn’t say a word. He didn’t really care about anything as long as Yuki’s safe. Then suddenly, he realized that the leader had disappeared…this wasn’t such a good sign.

“Archangel! Behind!!” Ren roared and but Jurina wouldn’t make it on time.

He saw the leader behind Yuki as he was about to bury his fangs into Yuki’s white neck. None of them would make it on time but then…one single arrow saved her.

“Bull’s eye~”

~THUD!~

“U-Ugh!!!”

The vampire shrieked as the arrow went into his right eye. He backed away and caused Yuki to be terrified. She didn’t expect the vampire to be behind her and he was injured as well. That moment, Ren threw his black blade towards the vampire and struck right at its shoulder in order to make him immobilize. That moment, both Jurina and Ren sensed another presence, but it wasn’t a vampire.

“Oi~ If I’m not here then my girl would be in danger huh?”

The ikemen boy spoke up as he walked towards them from behind. Obviously Yuki would recognize him, as he was one of her classmate Miyazawa Sae.

“And you better head back to your filthy land, my arrows don’t kill, but it can make you blind.” He mocked while he stood in his relaxing stance, yet there was no opening for anyone to strike him. His aura told everyone how cautious and confident he was.

“Damn you…Dark elves!” The vampire cursed back at him as he pulled the arrow out from his eye.

“H-Huh?” Yuki froze and turned towards Sae.

He was smiling without fear even though he was standing in front of a vampire. The only reason that could solve her doubt was that he must be another non-human as well. That would explain why Yuki always felt uneasy around Sae.

“Leave~ Or else I’ll have to kill you off since you dare touch my woman…”

He pulled his bow and an arrow was formed by his powers. He aimed at the injured vampire but then the tengu boy grabbed Sae’s arm and lowered it down.

“Stop. Do not violate the our laws or else even you wouldn’t be spared.”

“…Hm, you’re right~” Sae pulled his bow back and the arrow disappeared. The leader used this chance to order his people to retreat and then they disappeared from the school immediately.

The atmosphere was lightened up after the presence of vampires disappeared. However…it seemed another candidate that aimed for Yuki appeared. Jurina glared at him and turned her naginata towards both Sae and Ren.

“Then it’s the time I’ll have to finish you two off.” She glared but it made Sae pouted.

“C’mon…I saved Yuki didn’t I? Don’t I deserve some prize?”

“No one asked you to!” Jurina argued back and still stood in her attack stance.

“Sae-kun, Ren-san, thanks for saving me.” Yuki spoke up and made Jurina flinched. The raven girl walked forward and bowed slightly for them. Even though she knew that they protected her for some of their personal gains, at least she felt like having to thank them for saving her. “…Thank you.”

“No problem Yuki~ I’m always at your service.”

“You don’t have to worry. My duty is to protect you, Kashiwagi-sama.”

“Oh right, you’re a tengu guardian. But that isn’t fair~ you sound much cooler than me!” Sae pouted and Ren didn’t know how to responded to that. He ruffled his head and tilted his head slightly to the side with confusion.

“Uh…okay? I’m not certain how am I going to respond to that?”

“Hm~ more rivals eh~?”

Another mysterious voice echoed up from the side as the shadow of a wolf boy appeared from behind the trees. Yuki couldn’t forget childish face, as he’s the first non-human she had encountered.

“Isn’t it the dark elf and Ren-chan?”

“Yuko? No wonder I felt your presence within this town…” Ren didn’t look that surprise comparing to Sae. He seemed to realize that he got more rivals that were coming after Yuki now.

“A wolf…so are you after Yuki as well?”

“Hehe~ I guess we’re on the same boat~”

The dark elf and the wolf glared fiercely at each other and it didn’t seem they’re planning to back down any second. Ren was standing in the middle goggling his eyes between Yuko and Sae every now and then…

“Uh…” Yuki kept staring at those three with confusion and a bad feeling in her guts. “Do you mind I ask a question?”

“Hm?” The three of them turned to her.

“Why…what do you guys wanted from me?” Yuki asked again even though she knew the answer. Yet she seemed she wanted more clarification of why non-humans like them and the vampires were aiming for her. “What’s so important about me?”

“You’re special Kashiwagi-sama…and we didn’t really have a choice.” Ren replied calmly and then Sae continued where he left off.

“It’s indeed a long story…but let’s say, our non-human race is dying.” Sae stuck his wooden bow onto the ground and it immediately transformed into a small tree. It was from his dark elf powers.

“We need you…and yes, it’s a battle royal between all non-human races. Only the leader of each race can participate, and only one can have you…” Yuko declared as seriousness atmosphere started to accumulate. “Our lives are on the line, that’s why…we’re serious.”

“What can I do…Am I not just an ordinary girl?” Yuki asked out of complete curiosity. She couldn’t still believe that a simple girl like her could be able to save a whole clan of non-humans from their destruction.

“I guess you can’t call ordinary…” Ren muttered softly. “You’re the reincarnation of the goddess of life. It’s not like we wanted you involved in this as well…”

“Actually, why not? Yuki is sure going to be a gorgeous wife~” Yuko laughed out loud and it made Sae joined him as well.

“True! I believe her kids would be as pretty as her~”

“E-Eh!?” Both girls exclaimed with shock and Ren couldn’t help but to be stunned by how playful both Sae and Yuko were with this matter.

“H-Hey! Kashiwagi-sama is not a play-thing for you guys!”

“Of course she’s not, she’s going to be my wife.” Sae giggled with slight hint of excitement.

“No she’s mine!” Yuko argued.

“My child with her will definitely look better than yours.” Sae stuck his tongue out and made Yuki and Jurina blushed with embarrassment.

They both pretty much understood what the non-humans were conversing right now and it seemed it’s getting a little too overboard for a 16-yr old girls like them to hear this.

“You two! Both of them are underage! Plus, is this the only thing you guys can think??” Ren tried to protect both Jurina and Yuki from perverted contents from Yuko and Sae. However it seemed he became their next target somehow… they both glared at him with suspicious smirk, which sent a chill down his spine. “Uh…”

“Obviously its our nature to produce kids~ or else who would continue our race?” Yuko giggled and gave a creepy stare at the tengu boy. “Aren’t you a part of this because you need to make Yuki-chan your wife too?”

“B-But…” He froze, as he couldn’t deny that fact Yuko stated. However, he shook his head violently and argued back at the perverted wolf. “I don’t wish to force Kashiwagi-sama to be with me if she doesn’t want to!”

“Oh~ Then how about we play a game?” Sae suggested and literally grabbed everyone’s attention to this.

“Game?”

“Who can make Yuki fall in love with them first within 3 months will win and others will have to acknowledge their own lost?”

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Since when I become a prize thing!?” Yuki rushed in and literally joined the conversation. However the wolf and the dark elf seemed to ignore the poor raven’s question.

“Deal! Definitely I’m going to make Yuki-chan fall for my charms!” Yuko declared proudly.

“Not at the slightest. The winner is going to be me!” Sae argued and it seemed the game to make fall in love with them had begun. The dark elf turned to the tengu and pointed his finger at him. “I won’t lose to you, tengu!”

“Uh…”

“Then I guess I better make a plan now!” Yuko giggled suspiciously and then decided to walk away. He winked at the raven girl and caused Yuki to flinched back slightly with how playfulness he was. “See you Yuki-chan~” 

“Hm~ I guess I have to go do my assignments that are due tomorrow now…I don’t want to ruin my reputation in school yet!” Sae approached Yuki and raised her hand up to kiss her backhand gently. It made Yuki flushed as no one ever did this to her before, even though she knew that Sae was a non-human. “I’ll see you tomorrow, my Yuki.”

“Hey! Let her go!”

Jurina came in and hit Sae’s hand away from Yuki’s. He managed to pull his hand back before the archangel could’ve hit him. “I’ll make sure you never get close to Yukirin…”

“Don’t worry~ I won’t have to since I’ll make her fall in love with me.” He winked before he decided to disappear away. “Jya ne~”

Now, it’s only the black tengu boy that was left and it seemed he was automatically dragged into the game Sae and Yuko proposed. But at the least Yuki would be safe as they wouldn’t have to fight or kill each other to make Yuki as their own. That would be the worse consequences he least wanted it to happen.

“Kashiwagi-sama…I’m sorry that you’re dragged into this mess. But I promise I’ll always protect you.”

“Ren-san…” Yuki turned to him and smiled with relief. At the least, she was glad that there was at least one sane non-human other than Jurina with her. She felt safe around him than Yuko and Sae who constantly seemed to be perverted around her. “Thank you, you’re really kind…”

“But I won’t let you get close to Yukirin.” Jurina declared again and made him chuckled softly.

“I don’t intend to force Kashiwagi-sama to love me. I’ll protect and respect your decision.” He patted the young raven’s head gently. His warm smile gave comfort and ease to the poor raven’s heart. “By the way…It’s Jurina isn’t?”

“Yeah?”

“I believe more vampires will come after Kashiwagi-sama even more. If that really happens please call for assistance immediately.” Ren grabbed on of his feather on the ground and clutched it tightly in his fist. He turned it towards Yuki and the feather transformed into a smaller size. It became a small portable keychain. 

“Please keep this. When dangers approaching, I will realize it immediately.”

“T-Thank you Ren-san!”

“Those vampires that are after Yukirin? Plus, I can just handle them alone.”

“You witnessed their strength already. I have to admit that if it’s only me…I would have a rough time dealing with that many.” Ren replied honestly.

“…” Jurina remained in silence as the scene that her proudly defensive wall shattered in just one single punch.

“They will come for Kashiwagi-sama again…their leader isn’t appearing out yet. We have to be extremely cautious.”

“…Fine, I got it.” Jurina had to agree with Ren and it seemed they had formed an alliance to protect their princess. “The only main purpose is to protect Yukirin! Got that?”

“I know, that’s what I wish…and it’s the time I should be going. Please return home soon as soon as possible.”

Ren walked away and left the two girls alone. As Yuki and Jurina realized it again, the sun almost set and they hurried back home immediately before any more things might happen on them again.

~XXX~

The injured vampires returned back to the black castle on the dark mountains and the vampire messenger had came to inform their leader about his minions’ failure in mission.

“It had seemed the archangel, tengu, and dark elf had coorperated with each other sir.”

“I see.”

The leader replied as he had been having a good nap on his throne chair. He slowly opened his eyes and revealed those pure bloody orbs that glowed in the dark. He got up from his seat as he felt that it’s pointless to make his minions go to kidnap Yuki any further.

“I guess I have to take action myself. Arrange the preparations.” He ordered his messenger as he bowed before he left the leader’s throne hall.

“Mayu, are you going to leave the castle?”

A vampire lady came out from the curtains and skipped towards her leader. She seemed to be fairly close to the leader in order to address him by his name only. Mayu wasn’t even mad at her either; they must have intimate relationship with each other.

“Take care of the castle while I’m away, Miyuki.”

“Hai hai~ I will look after the castle in your place.” Miyuki saluted at her leader as the blood eye boy walked out from the throne hall to prepare himself to go to Tokyo…in order to go confront with Yuki directly this time.

~XXX~

“Nngh…I’m so tired.”  Yuki muttered as her head was still resting on the table.

These couple of weeks her life had been really hectic. Her school life was already a pain in her ass but she had to deal with Sae every single day in school and it was just draining all her stamina each time. Since she literally had to run away from him to hide as well as running away from his fan groups.

“I heard we’re getting a new history teacher!” Asuka exclaimed with excitement.

“Hm? What happen to Sata-sensei?”

“He’s going to teach a different course so the new teacher replaced him. I heard he’s super handsome!” Aki giggled and it’s just as Yuki would expected from her friends.

“Eh… I can’t wait to see him too!”

~DING~DING~

Everyone went to his or her seats and then the door had opened. The unfamiliar man had entered but…something caught Yuki’s attention. As he walked towards the table in the middle…his eyes, hair, posture, and aura…she definitely recognize him. His gentle smile melted the girls’ heart instantly. Sae seemed to be surprise as well as he saw this new teacher entering the room.

“Good morning everyone. I’m the new history teacher here, my name is Matsui Ren. Nice to meet you all.”

(Yuki: I didn’t expect this! Ren-san is now my teacher!? I wondered how old is he!)

“I guess we also have another new student…please come in.” Ren turned towards the door and then another boy had entered. He didn’t button his first two buttons and revealed his collarbone. His playfulness aura sure grabbed everyone’s attention as well.

“Yaho~! I’m Oshima Yuko! Please take care of me~”

(Yuki: W-What!? Oh now this is doubling the horror…what’s wrong with these non-humans that appeared to be so popular to everyone…)

“Kyah! We got two hot guys in our class! I felt so lucky~” The girls screamed with excitement as there are Sae and Yuko…both non-humans, and both super instant-popular boys due to their handsome appearance.

“Heh~ that’s sneaky.” Sae smirked softly and obviously only Yuko could hear him due to his excellent hearing.

“Well…How about Oshima-san sit at that available seat over there?” Ren pointed at the last seat in Sae’s row. The playful wolf nodded and intentionally walked pass Sae’s table.

“Well~ I won’t let you guys take that advantage from me either.” He replied as he walked passed his table.

Right now, the school had turned into a love battlefield and it’s likely to be the place that Yuki never wanted to be there anymore. She could see Yuko winked and her and she definitely knew that his plan was to enroll in this school in order to get closer to her as a student. At the least she still had Ren and Jurina with her but still…she felt like wanting to scream out loud with how hectic her life would be from now on…

-
-

~To Be Continue~

[SCENE IV: Heartless Blood Thirstier]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 04:56:44 PM by katekyohit »

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2013, 01:57:52 PM »
Eh!? Mayu was the enemy?? I though he's one of yuki 'fans' hehe

And who will yuki chose?

It seem there no one impress yuki's heart.well maybe ren but not sure.
would it be mayu?but mayu is the enemy.

Make me want the next already ho dare you do that to me kate san?

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2013, 04:20:35 PM »
I've being been a silent reader but now I'm going to comment :on ksweat:
Mayu is going to appear in next chapter :on gay:
He's seem to be a cool and cold guy :on lovelaff:
Sae and Yuko are so funny :mon lmao: Now Ren and Yuki and the other are the same class now :on squee:
How about Mayu :mon huh2:
Yuki's harem is rare and interesting but I wonder will it end up having couple(s) :dunno:
If there were, I'd like Mayuki, WMatsui and Kojiyuu :mon sweat: I'm such an annoyed person :mon ignore:
Anyway, great fic :on GJ:
I hope you'll update soon :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline eri98

• Kami Oshi = Sae Miyazawa
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2013, 05:03:36 PM »
Both Sae and Yuko are so funny!! :lol: :lol:
and now the school is being the love battlefield... i wonder what will mayu do to get yuki...
Sae-Oshi and SaeYuki Shipper~~

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2013, 07:14:45 PM »
Oh man I never realized I missed so many chapters of update xD

Someone should turn this into galge 8D

But I wonder who will be Yuki's choice in the end? Or Harem route? 8D
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2013, 07:48:51 PM »
Heh I want to know who she will choose.
And if there is another cool guy for her. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2013, 08:49:12 PM »
Oh... Everyone wanted Yuki...

Ah... Interesting you are making Yuko, sae, Ren and Mayu as guys

Are they really only can copopulated with Yuki for the survival of their races?

If it is, going to have lots of heart breaking promblem then

I hope they all get thier happy ending

I hope there will be other goddess like Yuki that can help them...

What pairings are you going to make?

I hope it's Wmatsui, Mayuki, kojiyuu & Sayasae

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2013, 01:32:11 AM »
Terragen: He will be one of yuki 'fans' next chapter~ It's just he chose to kidnap Yuki roughly instead XD I wondered who would she chooses too~ LOLOL, i'm glad this chapter is not as boring then XD (that makes you want the next one already~)

leEwẬy:Ah~ sou sou~ silent reader desu neh~ Mayu is going to be the cold heartless type XD We'll know how Mayu's going to join the 'love battle' with others XD hehehehehe~ and I agree, Yuki's harem is rare! I would like Mayuki, WMatsui, Kojiyuu too~? XD Glad you enjoy it!

eri98: HEHE~ We will know soon how would Mayu do get Yuki~! XD

Yuki88: LOLOL, if this is turned into a galge I would love to play this! B) Sou desu neh~ Who would Yuki choose!?  :panic:  :cathappy:

Zita: It's going to be one tough decision for Yuki but we'll see how it goes~

cisda83: Hai! Everyone wants Yukirin! I hope all of them get a happy ending too. The pairings shall remain as a surprise till the end~ but if it ends as Mayuki for example, automatically other pairings will be WMatsui, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka....if Yuki ended up with another one like Ren, it will still be Kojiyuu and Saeyaka, (and then JuriMayu?) LOL who knows~ XD

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2013, 02:53:16 AM »
All of the supernatural creatures are showing up ehhh...

Dark Elf, Tengu, Archangel, Inugami, Vampires, What else???

Dragons, Shinigami, Archdemon, Werebeast... Many more....

But I want Dragons to protect Yukirin.... Hehehehehe  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waiting for your next update...  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2013, 04:47:38 AM »
mayuki~

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2013, 10:04:15 AM »
Nice!!! Yuki and her harem! Is it possible for Yuki to be with everyone? That's kind of wrong though. Well, Ren has my vote hehe! Although it took me a while to figure out what a tengu is, then I remembered the anime Tactics! The main supernatural lead in that anime is Haruka and he is one good looking Tengu! White skin, black hair, tall, black wings, now that actually that sounds like Ren! Yuki should get a pet Kyuubi or something hehehe!!!

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2013, 03:14:16 PM »
 :nya: :nya: MORE FUN TO COME~! YEY~!!!

The Dark Elf made his entrance~! KAKKOI~! Ahahahaha

Wooohoooo~ Yuki's harem..  :kekeke:

Now, Yuko is officially a student and same class with Yuki~

Uwaaa~ Can't wait for the next up..

Hope you update soon, aye~!

Thank you for your hard work and update :kneelbow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2014, 05:20:12 AM »
*COUGH*COUGH* SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT...*COUGH*COUGH*

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Who is my Prince? ~ Scene IV: Heartless Blood Thirstier (Update: 18/02/14)
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2014, 04:52:50 AM »
REPLY:
Minamiyuki: Several more are coming~ :D We'll see~ XD Dragon would look cool too! HAHA~

gek geki: I guess it would be MaYuki? XD We'll see~

hikari_043083: YukiRen pairing? XD that's nice~! I like it too, :P We'll see who will Yuki pick~

kenjoy12: Glad you enjoy it! XD There will be more added into Yuki's harem.

gek geki: *COUGH*COUGH*

[SCENE IV: Heartless Blood Thirstier]

The group of girls was crowded in front of the infirmary while watching this lucky girl having the school doctor treating her injury on her knee. He disinfected it and wrapped the bandage around tightly so that it wouldn’t fall out.

“You’re good to go. It’s just a scratch.”

“T-Thank you sensei!”

The short black haired doctor used his killing smile and love struck the young little girl along with other stalkers outside. He’s a new doctor that just moved in to replace the nurse that resigned. He was young and utterly attractive among all the young students in the school. Everyone would try to get an injury just to have a chance for him to treat their wounds. He was becoming this popular single man in the school.

-

The girls talked about the doctor almost in every class and Yuki always overheard it. As there was too much things going on at the same time, she hoped that this new teacher wouldn’t be another non-human targeting her again. She had more than enough in her classroom already…Ren-sensei, Yuko, and Sae. Yuki was literally surrounded by these non-humans every single day at her class. During her break time, she stayed with Asuka, Aki, and Jurina most of the time.

“Have you met the doctor yet? I heard that he’s really hot!” Asuka exclaimed with excitement, as it seemed it’s not only Yuki that heard it.

“I heard few rumors about him.” Aki replied back. She seemed to be interested in this new doctor that just came in.

His popularity in the school increased drastically, just like when Ren-sensei came in to the school in the past week. As for Yuki, never encountered with this doctor yet since she didn’t find a reason to drop by to the infirmary.

“Yo~ what’s up girls~!”

The playful transferred boy, Yuko, walked up to them and placed his hand on Asuka’s shoulder. He often came to greet Yuki and her friends since he’s doing his best to approach the targeted Kashiwagi. But it’s not only him…there’s another boy who did the same as well.

“Stop flirting with girls, wolf boy.”

“Hearing that from a flirty archer sounds wrong.”

Yuko sneered back at him as those two always had some sort of cold war between the two of them. However, they were actually interested in the topic regarding this new doctor in the school. His popularity boosted up so high that even surpassed both Sae and Yuko.

“About that doctor…jeez…what did he do to make those girls attracted to him!?”

Yuko ruffled his hair with confusion and Sae wondered the same. They felt nothing suspicious about this doctor despite with this ridiculous charm. They sighed softly as it seemed they ran out of luck.

“Yuki-chan, don’t go near that doctor okay? I don’t want you to fall for him.”

“Now thinking of that…maybe it’s a good idea.”

Yuki teased them back a caught both Sae and Yuko’s attention immediately. She rather fell in love with a human instead of falling in love with non-humans.  Both boys got slightly frustrated and nervous after Yuki bullied them with her words.

“No don’t! I don’t want that!”

“That’s mean Yukirin…”

Sae pouted slightly and Yuki still felt that this idea was a nice one though. However, after she had spent her time in school with Yuko, Sae, and Ren, she eventually felt less cautious around them as she learned that they were good people.

-

While Yuki was in her sports class, she recalled what Ren had talked to her few days ago. Usually there would be vampires trying to capture her but they suddenly just disappeared without a reason…it’s rather suspicious. Therefore, Matsui sensei asked her to be extra cautious and always carry his charm so he’s able to detect any dangers approaching her.

“Yukirin be careful!!”

The young Kashiwagi was dazed off and didn’t see the ball coming in towards her, it struck right on her face and caused her to fell over on her back. She could hear people calling out her name loudly and suddenly this mysterious man came out of nowhere and carried her up in a bridal style. Her head was dizzy and she couldn’t only see this black haired man in his red glasses and white coat. He didn’t look familiar at all but he gave a very calm aura from him, his blue eyes gave her an easing vibe.

“Glad that I just walk passed by, leave her to me.” The man talked to Yuki’s physical education teacher and she nodded firmly with relief.

“Thank you Watanabe-sensei, I hope she will be alright.”

She replied back to the man that was carrying her, but her mind wasn’t able to process anything yet. She eyes slowly closed and lost her conscious after that…

-

Yuki finally regained her conscious again but she was on the bed in the infirmary room. She started to feel the ache on her head as a ball hit her during her sports class. The curtain around her bed was closing her from outside, but then before she could get off from the bed someone pushed the curtains aside.

“Finally you’re awake. Are you okay Kashiwagi-san?”

It was the same man that carried her at the field when she got hit by the ball. His short black hair and calm attractive blue eyes through those red glasses. He came to her side and checked on the bruises but it didn’t seem to be that worrying. He smiled again and stroked Yuki’s head gently.

“You should be able to get out soon. It’s almost after school so feel free to take a break until then. I applied all the medicine on you so do take a good rest when you get back home.”

He went back to his table and wrote like a log of his student patient today. He must be the doctor that everyone had been talking about. He was indeed handsome and she wasn’t surprised that many girls were stalking and obsessed over him. Yuki admitted that the kindness in his eyes did give butterflies in her stomach as well as a skipping heart. However, it wasn’t that much to make her fall for him instantly.

“It must be you that carried me over…thank you so much, uh…”

“Watanabe Mayu, nice to meet you, Kashiwagi-san.”

“Thank you, Watanabe-sensei.”

Yuki smiled and bowed her head down. Then suddenly after the doctor was done scribbling onto the paper, he turned to her with a calm smile.

“Do you have a boyfriend yet?”

“E-Eh!?!?”

“Haha~ I take that as a no then.” The doctor chuckled softly and it made Yuki blushed with embarrassment. It was so awkward that she blurted towards him like that. “But that’s rather surprising.”

“Eh? How so?”

“You have that attraction that will pull people in to you, since you’re pretty after all, Kashiwagi-san.”

He flattered her with his gentle words and it was the first time a man gave such a compliment to her like this. She couldn’t help but to blush and she had a thought that Yuko mentioned to Yuki to stay away from the attractive doctor. Part of her wouldn’t mind it since she preferred to be with a human than a non-human.

-

Yuki actually stayed at the infirmary and talked to the doctor until the bell rang. She finally grabbed her stuffs and her room and went to watch Jurina during her naginata training at the club. The puppy girl wouldn’t allow Kashiwagi to return back home without being with her until they reached her house. Just when they were about to leave the school, the sky was getting bright scarlet as the sun was about to set.

“Let’s head back home.” Jurina turned to her and held Yuki’s hand tightly. The young angel had become extra cautious with Yuki’s surroundings and the raven haired girl could feel it.

“…Sure, let’s go.”

However, as they were about to walk passed the gate Jurina felt like a barrier preventing her to exit the school. A chill ran down both of their spine and men in black suits appeared. They gave a same air vibe as vampires that tried to attack them. However, something was a little different…

“So this is the goddess? She smells so normal.”

This mysterious man walked out and his eyes were glowing brightly in red. He seemed to be the leader of the vampires that were surrounding both girls.

“Duke-sama…she’s the one.”

That leader was a duke of the vampires and Jurina didn’t hesitate to summon her holy naginata out in order to fight against the bloody vampires. The duke ordered his men to kill off the angel and capture Yuki alive since he needed her powers to make his kind live on. However, he did underestimate the holy powers of the angel. It seemed Jurina had been training herself as well in order to prepare this situation. As the countless vampires came for her, she tightened her grip and dashed forward towards them. She managed to catch them off guard and performed a wide horizontal swing with full force. Majority of them got slashed and it was burning their skin and flesh. The holy powers were deadly and dangerous to the evil vampires.

“Get lost, or else I’ll pierce my blade into your hearts!”

“You think that will work on my men? KILL HER!”

The duke ordered and the vampires did not fear for death. That was when Jurina had no choice but to use her holy spell to seal their movements. She chanted an ancient language and her naginata glowed brightly before the she pierced it onto the ground. The magic circle appeared below her and white chains pierced from the ground and bound tightly onto all vampires that came for her. They are immobilized and the more they move the more they felt the holy burn against their skin. Even their regeneration wouldn’t help them with the constant pain that’s hunting them.

“This is the end, you must be the one that’s behind all those vampire attacks!!”

“Holy chains huh…break it.”

The vampires roared and they used force to break the chain into pieces. It made Jurina stumbled back slightly as she recalled what Ren always warned her about the vampire’s true strength. She bid her lips and started to get worried about Yuki’s safety.

“W-what’s going on…??”

Unfortunately, there was this girl that was stuck in this barrier along with Yuki and Jurina. The vampires spotted her and it made the duke smirked. He licked his lips and Yuki could see his canine fangs.

“Capture her…and eat her.”

“NO! Don’t!!” Yuki yelled for the duke to stop but it would work, she turned to the student girl immediately and yelled for her to run for her life. “Run! HURRY!!”

The student girl stumbled and ran away immediately. About two vampires ran after her to in order to hunt for food. Jurina wanted to save the girl, but her hands were full with just protecting Yuki already. Other vampires surrounded them and did not stop pursing on the goddess’s reincarnation.

“Make it quick, hurry up!”

All those vampires growled and rushed in towards them at the same time, while Jurina was doing her best to protect Yuki she started to realize she’s reaching her limits. However, as she expected, the black winged savior came for the rescue and used his black feathers to strike all of them.

“Glad I made it…sorry to make you both wait.”

“Ren-san!”

“Tch, late! You slowpoke tengu.”

“My apologize, Jurina-san. It took quite a while to get through into the vampire’s barrier…”

Ren smiled calmly and unsheathed his twin blade hidden in his black wings. Now they had two people, but Yuki couldn’t stop worrying about this stranger student that was accidently trapped in this barrier.

“T-There’s another girl in here…please save her Ren-san!”

“Is that true?”

“Two vampires are after her, take care of Yuki and I’ll go after those scums.”

Jurina took off with her white wings spread out widely in midair in order to catch up with the victim girl. She flew passed the vampires without fear but Ren realized that it was a biggest mistake. He could see a flash of smirk across the duke’s face.

“Stop Jurina-san! Don’t!”

“It’s too late~”

The duke grabbed onto her leg and threw her straight down onto the floor. It caused Jurina to cough out blood as she could feel her ribs fractured from that throw. She tried to get up but the duke stomped onto her back as he landed back onto the floor. It inflicted more pain to the poor angel, as she was no match for the vampire duke.

“Poor archangel. You’ll literally fall for real…right here.”

“J-Jurina!”

Yuki called for her as she tried to rush to her side. However, Ren stopped her and realized that the situation was getting out of hand. He could fight against them without an issue if it were to just protect himself…not with Jurina and Yuki with him.

“Tch…!”

Ren threw his blade towards the duke, but he grabbed it as if he did not felt any pain from it. He literally crushed the black blade with his bare hands and caused the tengu man to be surprised. This was his first time encountering the vampire duke and he didn’t realize they could be this strong…

“At least you seem to be a little smarter…that’s fun.”

-

“H-Haaa….Haaa…!”

The poor girl was running away from the vampires that were trying to capture her. She was utterly terrified and she couldn’t help but to reach the end of the barrier that prevented her to escape. Those vampires giggled with excitement, as they were about to enjoy their meal for the day. The girl squirmed and yelled out loud with fear, but her words would not reach anyone’s ears. No one could see or hear anything from inside the barrier, as well as not able to see what’s going on.

“Sorry girl~ you’re out of luck”

“N-Noo…! Please don’t!”

“Don’t worry, its just a little pain, you’ll be alright.”

Another man replied as they revealed their fangs. As the girl was trying to break through the barrier with fear of death, the mysterious man appeared in front of her. She seemed to recognize this person and the vampires could feel a strong stare coming from him as if he saw them clearly.

“D-Did he saw us?”

“Is that even possible? That can’t be.”

“P-Please save me!!”

The girl screamed and then the man walked forward towards the woman and extended his hand towards her in order to pat her head. His had easily went through the barrier and made the vampires shocked. No one would be able to go through the barrier the vampires created if they are not one of the kinds as well. But it wasn’t that convincing since his eyes were purely light blue. Furthermore, he walked into the barrier as if there was nothing preventing him at the slightest. 

“Who the fuck are you!? How could you enter the barrier—!?”

Before the vampire could finish his words properly, he was kicked right at his neck and caused him to fall unconscious immediately, or either the kick broke his neck already.

“…Shut up.”

His words were as cold as ice and his glare made another vampire froze with fear. He broke into sweat and he couldn’t move an inch. He could see the man’s hand grabbed onto his neck and strangling him until he lost his breath.

“W-Who…are…you…!”

“You must be that asshole’s men…how low and shame you put on the mighty proud vampire’s race.”

He glared as he thrust his fist right into the vampire’s stomach and caused him to fall unconscious. The man dropped the listless vampire onto the floor before he approached the poor girl that was breaking into tears. She smiled and felt utterly relieved that he saved her but he suddenly pulled her buttoned shirt down and ripped off few buttons. In confusion, she couldn’t move as those icy blue eyes mesmerized her. The next thing, she saw those canine fangs of a vampire in front of her and as it buried onto her neck. She felt the chill down her spine and even though her mind was resisting…her body didn’t as if it was controlled. Her conscious slowly faded away as the man dropped her onto the floor, she could see his eyes glowing in red like the vampires and his fangs tainted with her own blood.

-

“U-Uaaaagh!!!”

The duke was striking onto Jurina’s back and inflicted more pain onto her, especially on her wings. He seemed he was attempting to break those wings out of plain curiosity.

“I wonder the wings would grow back or heal if we mutilate it…”

“STOP IT!! Don’t hurt Jurina anymore than this!” Yuki rushed forward while the vampires were still surrounding her. However the duke did not fear with that intimidation until Yuki grabbed the blade from Ren’s hand and paused right in front of her neck.

“Kashiwagi-sama!?”

“Y-Yukirin…!”

“If I die, it would be a big problem for you right? Then do as I say!”

Yuki acted boldly and it made the duke paused what he was doing. He started to get interested with this young lady that acted so courageously or either recklessly without thinking. The duke smiled and decided to make a deal with her that she couldn’t refuse it.

“I’ll let her go then…if you come with me.”

“So be it then.”

“No you can’t!!” Jurina yelled back and tried to fight back, but she was stepped byt eh duke again and couldn’t even gather enough strength to fight back. “U-Ughh…!”

“Very well then~ that’s a deal—”

The duke was suddenly grabbed on the head and the second thing was that he was thrust from behind through his chest by a hand. It made everyone startled with shock and then the duke was struggling with pain as he coughed blood out from his lips.

“W-What…the…!?”

The mysterious striker swung his arm and threw the duke onto the floor squirming in pain. Ren and others couldn’t believe their eyes as they saw the strong mighty duke being struck down with one blow and it almost killed him off. The man took his glasses off and pushed his hair up. His eyes were glowing brightly in red and releasing such a terrified fearful aura just by his presence. As the duke saw the man’s face…he was terrified and trembled in fear.

“N-No…don’t t-tell me that…!”

“It seems you never learn your lessons, duke Minegishi.”

His cold voice reminded Yuki of someone. Even though it gave a totally different vibe, it was the same exact voice as that gentle voice of her sensei… he continued to speak as he approached towards the duke. “Learn your place, you filthy duke, how dare you tainted the name of the vampires?”

“F-Forgive me…my archduke.”

“A-Archduke!?”

Other vampires exclaimed with shock and all of them bowed down immediately to this man that suddenly appeared. They looked down with fear and realized that they were turning their blades towards the mighty archduke of the vampire race. As they felt this fearful vibe within them, they realized whom they were against with. They couldn’t help but to remain still and hope that the archduke would spare them.

“…Leave while you have the chance. This will be the last time I give my warning. Never return here AGAIN.”

“Thank you for your kindness…my archduke, Watanabe.”

The mysterious man smirked and Yuki couldn’t hide her shocking expression. He had the same exact name as the doctor of Tokyo High School. His facial appearance, and his voice…it was the same as Dr. Watanabe. The kindhearted doctor she talked to today was actually the mighty fearful archduke of the vampire race. He was able to strike down the duke in one single blow. As the vampires fled with fear, only Jurina, Ren, and Yuki were left with archduke Mayu.

“It seems my cover is gone. Oh well, I expected this sooner or later.”

He licked his fangs as they were covered with blood as if he just recently sucked his victim’s blood. Tengu turned his weapon towards Mayu with a glare and giggled softly.

“What are you going to do with me, Matsui-sensei?”

“…!?”

It seemed the vampire knew about Ren’s identity to begin with. However, he was surprised that he wasn’t able to detect any non-human air from Mayu at all. However before any further battles could continue, the archduke turned around and grabbed the arrow that was aiming towards him.

“Too late!!”

Yuko leaped from the side hoping to strike Mayu down from the blind spot but he failed. He swung the arrow in his hand towards the wolf boy and struck right across his face with full force. It caused the wolf boy to fell back and jumped away in order to get a distance away from the vampire. He got a cut across his cheek as well.

“Ho ho ho…it seems everyone is gathered now.”

Mayu smirked, as he knew that Sae was around as well. The dark elf slowly appeared from the darkness to join the union of the non-humans again.  However he was carrying this unconscious female student. She was the same girl that was accidently trapped in the vampire’s barrier.

“How…why did I not smell that vampire stench from you!?”

Yuko grumbled but it made Mayu mocked him with a grin. His calm aura showed how much he had no fear for other non-humans surrounding him at the moment. He chose to answer and only stared at the only human girl among the crowd.

“Let’s call in an end…shall we?”

Mayu snapped his fingers and destroyed the barrier covering them instantly. The intense atmosphere changed instantly and returned back to normal. Doctor Watanabe closed his eyes and when he opened again, the blue eyes returned once again. All non-humans around him could only smell the stench of human from him…they still couldn’t believe that the archduke was messing up with their detection this badly.

“You guys better tune down your aura before people will be suspicious about you all…”

Others did not have a choice but to do as what Dr. Watanabe said. After the barrier was lifted the humans would be able to see them. Ren and Jurina kept their wings while others hid their non-human features. That instant, Yuki rushed to Jurina’s side and supported her in her arms. Her dear archangel was wounded but it didn’t bring any fatal threat to her life.

“Jurina…are you okay?”

“I’m okay…don’t worry.”

However, there was this girl whom had her shirt soaked with her blood. Sae couldn’t help but to glare furiously at the archduke vampire while he carried the girl properly in a bridal style.

“You…you hurt her didn’t you!?”

“Tch, what if I did? I’m a blood thirstier after all.”

“Damn you—!”

As Sae put down the girl and was about to strike him, Ren interrupted him and stopped him from further creating more commotion within the school area. There were more than enough things happening today already. Yuko remained in his eyes on Mayu and glared at him without blinking.

“So you’re here, for goddess as well didn’t you?”

“I believe we all have the same objective and reason to be here.”

Mayu smiled calmly but Yuki could feel the heartlessness from those eyes. It was totally different from the one she felt earlier today. She still couldn’t believe that the kind doctor she talked to today was actually a cold-blooded vampire.

“Even it means I have to kill everyone here…”

He licked his fangs and released an intimidating stare at them. At that instant, all their instincts felt that they could be killed any second that the vampire went into his serious mode. He was an archduke after all…he was way stronger than the duke vampire that tried to ambush on Yuki. Jurina witnessed the true powers of the vampires so well that her subconscious feared for them. Her body was unconsciously trembling and Yuki could feel her fear through that. Yuki held onto her friend tightly to protect her and glared back at Mayu with strong declaration.

“If you want me that badly, play the game!!”

“…Game huh?”

“Stop dragging people into this problem…anyone who can make me fall in love with will WIN this whole thing! …and the losers must accept they lose unconditionally.”

Everyone froze in silence with Yuki’s strong determination. She didn’t want to drag anyone into the fight anymore just like this victim that got harmed by the vampire. The only thing was that she hoped that the archduke would play this game with her, since he’s the most threat between everyone else, because she knew that Mayu wouldn’t hesitate to drag innocent victims into this.

“…Heh, very well then. That sounds easier for me.” He put on his red glasses and pushed it up slightly with his finger. “However, if anyone interferes with my meal time…I’ll kill them.”

He licked his fangs before he walked away with a softy giggle. Leaving a chill down their spine as his last impression. The royal battle of the non-humans seemed to get a little serious as another contestant was added into the list. From this moment on, Yuki couldn’t tell what would happen from now on and just hoped things would be okay and everyone would be safe.

-

Ren helped carried Jurina and went to Yuki’s house as the shelter. The infirmary at school became the most dangerous place for them to be in right now. As Jurina lied down on her face onto the bed in pain, Yuki placed her hand gently onto Jurina’s back and a green light surrounded her hand.

“Let your wings out. I’ll heal it too. I locked the door already so don’t worry.”

Jurina nodded silently and revealed her wings out. Yuki gently touched it and could see traces of blood on those white silky wings. She must’ve bled from that attack from the duke vampire.

“I’m so sorry Yukirin…I’m sorry…”

“Stop apologizing.”

“I…I can’t protect you at all…I’m so weak…!”

“You did. So shut up and rest. So you can come back to protect me again…neh?”

Yuki stroked Jurina’s head gently and the young puppy girl could feel the kindness through her healing. It made the angel felt relaxed and comfortable enough that it made her drifted into her sleep. It made Kashiwagi giggled softly and after she’s done healing, she turned to Matsui-sensei.

“Thank you for bringing Jurina here.”

“Not at all Kashiwagi-sama. It is a long day…please take a rest.”

“…It is.”

Yuki closed her eyes and recalled another hectic day today with all the vampires and about Dr. Watanabe. She couldn’t tell what would he be trying to do to her, but she couldn’t always run away and let Jurina and Ren protect her like this. She needed to stand up for herself and fight as well. It’s her problem after all. After Ren left, she stayed by Jurina’s side and slowly drifted off to sleep due to her exhaustion from today.

It is indeed…a long day.

-
-

~To Be Continue~

[SCENE V: The Honest Leader]

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2014, 06:32:47 AM »
Mayuyu is goddamn strong.... Too much strong...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, there's a vampire now.. I hope there's a demon joining to their company....

Waiting for your next update....  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2014, 12:53:16 PM »
Yay you updated~

I love Mayu! And I LOVE vampires!

Kyaaaaa! This is so exciting!

Can't wait for next update

Thank you~ :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2014, 01:16:43 PM »
I don't like JuriYuki YukiRena and SaeYuki fic
why am I reading this --'

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2014, 01:49:32 PM »
i was on the library reviewing for my exam when i saw ur update
omg! i suddenly stop what im doing and ignore the world just to read it  XD
i was like..screw you exam...kate update her fic so i will read it first  :hiakhiakhiak:

i really enjoy your update kate  :luvluv1:
and now i want more  :frustrated:

thank you for the update  :kneelbow:
and have a nice day :on gay:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nice Marbles - Kokoro Knife