JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - Special SUGITE

Author Topic: Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 5 (1/9/2014) - UPDATED!  (Read 19194 times)

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
Re: Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 3 (8/7/2014)
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2014, 06:52:24 PM »
i love Oshiri  Sister's friendship!! how their interract with each other just too cute and lovely  XD
i'm waiting for the time that Haruna will show up. since you said this is KojiYuu story but there's no Haruna so far.. guess i need to wait more for KojiYuu scenes LOL my bad, i'm craving for KojiYuu  :lol:

you want chap 1 that bad?? really, i'm motivated to finish it soon. thankyou a bunch  :oops: please wait a bit more, honestly i'm in the middle of some tournament rite now, can't focused to write though the ideas already wandering in my head for quite a long time..
of course i will support you! btw if your third story will be KojiYuu to, count me in!  :twothumbs goodluck with your work~

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2014, 02:42:52 AM »
As they reached the third floor, Yuko caught Mayu and she circles her arms around Mayu's waist, both giggling and Mayu put her hand on Yuko's, not resisting the squirrel's hug / catch. Then Yuko kissed Mayu's cheek, earning a sweet squeal from her. The squirrel tightens her hug and they both stayed like that, enjoying their overly friendly hug before Mayu sniffed something unpleasant. "Yuko, is that you? You stink."
Mayu grabbed Yuko's hand and pulled her along, "Come on, let's take a shower together, I want to start painting as quickly as possible."

Mayu ignores Yuko, then she seems to have an idea. She takes some liquid soap and starts rubbing them on Yuko's body. Yuko, feeling relieved that her oppais are now free from the fondling demon, smiled and stays still while being soaped by the latter. Mayu made sure that she got all parts of Yuko clean, she played a little with Yuko's oshiri, before continuing down to soap her legs, then she's done. "There you go! Now it's your turn to wash me!" With that, Mayu turned around and waits for Yuko.

Both of them giggled together and fall onto the bed, Mayu on top of Yuko. They enjoyed each other's warmth and they felt glad they made a choice to open a gallery.

Yuko strokes Mayu's hair, they're now cuddling like lovers in the bed. Mayu is resting her head on Yuko's body. Well that's pretty normal for them, its nothing big. Mayu feels very comfortable in Yuko's arms and her eyes are getting heavier, Yuko's as well. Mayu kisses Yuko's cheek and looks at her, "Yuko daisuki! Yuko's the best! Nighty night!"

Yuko giggles and replies Mayu's affection, kissing the girl in her arms on her forehead. "Love you too, Mayu. Good night." she pats Mayu's head for a while until she confirmed that Mayu is fast asleep, then she drifts off to sleep as well.

Mayu turns to Yuko, her expression is serious. "What if... I wanna be more than friends..." Mayu circles her arm around Yuko's neck and brought their bodies together as well as her face closer to the blushing girl.

"Yuko... look at me and calm down, geez. It's not like we've never been this close yet." Mayu pressed her body against Yuko again, the sense of their bodies rubbing each other makes her a little excited, especially the softness of Yuko's oppai on hers, god, if they're lovers then this surely will turn into what you call a hot sex in the shower. But no, they're lifelong friends. But a little fooling around wouldn't hurt, right?

"O-okay." Yuko turns back to Mayu, now they are looking straight at each other's eyes and their face is only a few centimeters apart. Yuko doesn't know where her hands should go so she just put both of them on both sides of Mayu's waist. Then she waits for Mayu to say something.

"Yuko...."

"How was it? Did I make your heart go doki doki?"

Can't wait for next update!

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2014, 06:22:34 AM »
Who are the models ?
Continue soon
Thanks

Offline Senelcar

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2014, 10:33:31 AM »
I still have a fight to decide whether I'm going to write my third serial fic.

It depend : if 3 fic instead of 2 mean 50% more update, then 3 fic is better !
More updates will always be well received by me, even more when they are of this quality :)
Please update ( this fic, WoF, or the 3rd fic ) soon !!!

Offline Brook23

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2014, 05:29:17 PM »
Update

Offline Akblaire48

• You have to aim for the top to move FORWARD!
  • M A Y U Y U 4 E V E R ! !
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2014, 10:03:39 PM »
Omg i want to ship this twoooooo!!!!
Why is it so damn shippable!!! Lolz
I love ur fanfic!
Update soon :bow:
No matter how impossible you think it is...

You have to try it...

Before saying it's really impossible!

Offline kimikimi

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2014, 03:14:25 PM »
 :shakeit: Sisters are the best!

Update

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2014, 03:27:59 PM »
The ship must keep sailing

OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 4 (31/7/2014)
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 08:00:30 AM »
I'm sorry, did you guys wait long for an update?  :depressed:

Please enjoyyy!! I am currently rushing to update every fic I have ongoing. Can't keep you guys waiting so long :|

OSHIRI SISTERS F.T.W

==============================

Chapter 4

The next morning

Yuko yawns and stretched herself, feeling great and fresh. Wanting to get off the bed, she felt something heavy, it was Mayu hugging her, holding her down, she pokes Mayu's cheeks and the said girl opens her eyes and sat up straight and rubbed her eyes.

"Morning, sleepyhead", Yuko kissed Mayu on her cheeks and wants to get up but Mayu tugged her shirt, making the squirrel fall back and looks at the sleepyhead in confusion.

Mayu points at her own lips, "Here", Yuko giggled, Mayu is clingy and so lovable, or it's just her having a soft spot for cute things. Yuko kissed Mayu on her lips and repeated what she said earlier.

Mayu smiles, "Morning, perverted uncle".

Yuko got up and went back to her room, then Mayu heard her from outside, "I am going to go out for a shoot at 10:30, Mayu. Do you want to come along?"

Mayu looks at the clock, 10 AM, and she needs at least an hour to get ready, so no. "No thanks, Yuko."

"Alright then!" With that, Mayu heard Yuko going inside the bathroom and the sound of water running quickly followed. Mayu got up and sat in front of her canvas, resuming her undone piece that she left hanging last night.

Mayu is so absorbed in her painting that she doesnt't hear Yuko said bye to her as she left for her work. She is currently painting a dire scenery that has the aura of loneliness, so she is quite affected by that mood. Hours went by in a blink of an eye, when Mayu finished her piece and looks at the clock, its 3 PM and she has not ate anything. She sighed, the lonely aura of the painting still affecting her. People say artists paint subjects that is concealed deep inside them, that could be true.

Mayu got up and showered, then puts on a casual clothing and went outside to the nearby convenience store, a normal store bought bento would be okay. She's not in the mood to see people moreover interact with them. She picked the one with the most side dishes and walks to the cashier.

While waiting in line, she looks at the cashier. She has dark hair and it is up in a ponytail, her face is cute too. She smiles and said thankyou to the customer that's infront of Mayu, that smile though, something is different about her smile, it struck Mayu like a lightning. Without her realizing, it is already her turn and she didn't step forward, too engrossed in observing the cashier girl.

The cashier shyly looks at Mayu and speaks up, "Umm, excuse me, miss? It's your turn..."

Mayu snapped out of it, feeling heat rise up to her cheeks, "Eh? Ah! Hai! Sorry!" 'God, this is embarrassing...' she looked at the name tag and read them 'Kashiwagi Yuki...'

"That'll be $5, miss", and Mayu paid her. The cashier gave her the bento inside a plastic bag and said, "Thankyou, please come again!"

Mayu eyed her surroundings, there's no one, yosh. She can do this. She took the plastic bag and casually smiled and tilts her head to the side, putting up her oh-so-famous cute killer looks, "Kashiwagi Yuki, is it? May I have your number?"

Yuki's eyes widened and she stuttered, "E-eh?"

Mayu adds a wink and gave her the receipt for the bento which is inside the bag, "Your phone number, cutie. Write it on the back."

Yuki's cheeks are visibly red by now as she is writing something behind Mayu's receipt, she hurriedly gave it to the flirter once she's done, her face as flushed as a boiled crab and Mayu blew a kiss to Yuki as she walked off in victory.

Mayu went back to their gallery and went into the kitchen, surprisingly, she is greeted by Yuko who is also eating a store bought bento. "Mayu! Where have you been?"

Mayu put her bento on the table and sit, joining Yuko. She opened it right away and starts eating, "Convenience store, bought the same thing like you, how's the shoot?"

"It went smoothly, no problem. Oh yeah, remember the one I told you last night? Maeda agencies?"

Mayu nods, "Yeah, what about 'em?"

"The schedule is tomorrow, in one of the presidential suite in Japan's most renowned hotel, AKB Hotel and Resort. I was thinking of bringing you along, we can tour the place after I'm done, what do you think?"

"Hmmm..." Mayu seems to be thinking or she's just to focused on eating her side dishes, after a few more bites, she looks at Yuko and nods, "Sure! It'll be more fun than staying at home, I finished my piece too when you're out."

Yuko smiles, "Great! Tomorrow it is, then!" and she continues to finish her food, the same goes for Mayu. After she's done, she threw the box away and saw a receipt on the table, she took it and looked, turning it back, she saw a phone number. She smiled coyly as she turned to Mayu, "Mayuuuyuu! Who's number is it, nee?"

"The cashier in the convenience store 3 blocks away from here. Name's Kashiwagi Yuki", Mayu finished her food and did the same as Yuko, before taking the piece of paper from Yuko's hand. "And she's mine, Yuko, you go find your own prey." and she walks to her room.

Yuko followed Mayu to her room, "Aww, come on! Is she hot?"

"You pervert... I don't measure people's 3 sizes the first time I look at them, unlike you who is always boob or butt crazed and tries to touch them whenever there's a chance."

Yuko tugged Mayu, persistent as hell, "Just answer me~"

Mayu groans, "Alright! She's hot but a bit flat chested, there! Happy?"

Yuko lets go of her soul sister, mouthing an 'O' as if she has lost interest in whatever they're talking about earlier, "Didn't know you have the hots for flats, I'm disappointed in you!"

Mayu looked away and mutters loud enough so Yuko could hear. "Said the girl who took a flat model home and did it with her like rabbits."
Yuko flinched, "Ohoo~ you're picking a fight huh, Mayu?"

Mayu turned to Yuko again and innocently look surprised, "Ah! I'm sorry! I'm just thinking out loud", then Mayu laughs hard.
"Said the girl who hasn't got laid since graduation", Yuko sneered.

Mayu's expression fell, she lost. "What the fuck, Yuko! You didn't have to rub it in my face!"

Yuko laughs, knowing that this could lead to something unpleasant, and quickly ended the topic. "Aww I know I know, sorry. I'm kidding", and hugs Mayu, one hand going up to pat her head.

Mayu sighs, her usual cheerful self became down with the topic Yuko brought up. "I wonder how she's doing... it's been a while since we graduated, right?"

Yuko flinched, crap... she made Mayu remember her past girlfriend, which was not a good memory. "Y-yeah... I bet she's doing fine, you shouldn't think about her anymore... you guys are over way long ago..."

Mayu looks away and seemed sad, "You're right...."

Yuko felt bad, it's her fault that she remembers, she tries to think fast, something that could change the dark atmosphere, and she got it. "Nee, nee! You should give that Yuki girl a call and ask her for a date!"

"Nah.. not in the mood"

Yuko grabbed Mayu's phone and the piece of paper before pressing the number into her phone and hits the dial button and putting it on loudspeaker. She smiled at Mayu who froze in her spot for good 10 seconds before she realized what her bestie is doing. Mayu hurriedly walks to Yuko in attempt to get her phone back, "Yuko I said no!"

"Too late for that!" Yuko laughs while they kept on fighting for the phone and the line is connected.

"Moshi moshi?"

Mayu panicks, she didn't care if they're on the floor wrestling for the phone, she grabbed Yuko's hand and pulled it closer to her, so that Yuki could hear her. "Moshi moshi, Yuki?"

"Yes, who are you?"

"The girl who asked for your number back in the convenience store. My name is Watanabe Mayu."

There's a hint of surprise in Yuki's voice, "O-oh! What can I help you with?"

"Relax, Yuki... we're not in the convenience store..."

"Ah, hai, sorry."

"So...", Yuko winked at Mayu and gave her thumbs up before Mayu pinched her cheeks hard, making her groan in pain inaudibly.

"So I was wondering if we could hang out together, when are you free?"

The girl on the other side of the line seems to be thinking, "Hmmm, I have a day off tomorrow..."

Mayu looks at Yuko, tomorrow means the day that she would accompany Yuko in her job. Yuko gave her an approval nod and she knew what to do, "Tomorrow I have some work to do, do you want to come along? We can go right after I'm done".

"Sure, I have to go now, Mayu. Please contact me tomorrow morning and give me the details on when and where"

"Okay, Yuki. I'll contact you tomorrow, have a nice evening"

"You too, Mayu"

With that, the line disconnected and Mayu stayed silent for a while, that is until Yuko groaned, "Mayu I love your breasts pressing on me like this but this position is uncomfortable"

"You pervert!", Mayu quickly got up and lands a chop on Yuko's head, making the squirrel fall back onto the floor clenching her head, groaning again.

Yuko rubbed her head while standing up, "You sadist..."

"So, when does your shooting start?" Mayu ignored Yuko's remark and has laid herself on her bed.

Yuko went to Mayu's computer desk and turned it on, surfing the internet randomly, "I am told to come at 9 AM, the shooting will probably be commenced at 10, since they're a big agency and they want to provide the shooting equipments themselves, so they might take their time".

"Oh..we gotta wake up early then"

"Yeah, by the way, Mayu, I'm bored..."

"Me too..."

Yuko turned the computer off and stood up, "Let's take an evening stroll!"

Mayu got up as well, "Sounds good, let's go" and the two of them went downstairs and went outside for a relaxing stroll. At least that was the plan.

Thankyou for reading and see you guys in the next update!  :on gay:
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
Re: Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 4 (31/7/2014)
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 09:58:47 AM »
Way da go Yuko  :mon lol:

Wondering who was Mayu past lover  :mon huh:

Can't wait for the next chapter  :mon innocent: :mon bye:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2014, 01:36:47 PM »
Who's mayu past lover?
Great ff continue soon
Thanks

Offline Senelcar

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2014, 03:01:09 PM »
As good as ever :)
The more i see the mayuko interactions, the more i feel mayuki and kojiyu are not necessary ^^
Please update soon !

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 03:15:04 PM »
Lol Mayu just ask Yuki number iut of no where

Cant wait for next ch

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 05:24:36 PM »
Ahaha i hope mayu will be alright when she with yuko everyday  :lol:

Omg yuko~ why you always pervert like that  :smhid

Oshiri sister always together  :shakeit:

Hmm i hope mayu and yuki have a good relationship.. so mayuki can be formed :D

Please update soon :bow: i like this story
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2014, 06:50:11 PM »
in the past chapters i thought i was reading a mayuko fic XD XD

flirty mayu :inlove: :inlove:

pls update~
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2014, 09:14:40 PM »
in the past chapters i thought i was reading a mayuko fic XD XD
Same here.....it really feels like reading oshiri sisters fic  :lol:
because of their moment that so..... :luvluv1:
but after Yuki appear.......
all I can say to Yuko is....wait for your NyanNyan :lol:
as for right now...... just let MaYuki had their moment... :deco:

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2014, 09:37:57 PM »
Mayu met Yuki already?? woah. can't wait to see Yuko found her cat~~  XD
Mayu's ex.......jurina? dunno lol

Oshiri Sisters is lovely as always  :D and you're awesome as always!

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 4 (31/7/2014) - ON HOLD
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2014, 02:15:07 PM »

Update soon~ :bow:

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 5 (1/9/2014) - UPDATED!
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2014, 02:14:36 PM »
Pew, a short update.

Chapter 5

As the two walked outside, Mayu grabbed Yuko's hand and clung to her like glue, happily strolling the city.

"Mayu, where do you want to go?"

"I don't know, somewhere fun?"

Yuko smirks, "Somewhere fun with loud music, sparkling lights, hot dancefloor and beers?"

"Yuko you're crazy, don't we have an important shoot tomorrow?"

"Chill, Mayu, it won't get out of control, now let's go, JuJu's club is near this area, we should be there by 5 mins on foot"

Mayu groans, "You won't stop no matter what I do to you, right?"

Yuko smiles, "Nope"

"God, fine, but no heavy alcohols okay?"

"We'll see about that", a playful grin could be seen on Yuko's face. Oh man, this is going to be a long night.

They arrived in front of the famous Matsui party club, with rich looking people hanging out outside, Yuko smiled, Mayu frowned. Everytime she goes with Yuko to a club, she end up carrying her drunk bestie back. This one will be no different.

"Come on!", Yuko dragged Mayu inside.

- - - - -

Inside the Club

Upon entering, a young looking girl noticed them and waved her hand, "Yuko! Mayu! What brings you guys here?"

Yuko went to the young puppy-like girl and pats her shoulder, "Hey Jurina! How have you been?"

Jurina smiles, "Never been better! Come on guys let's head to the VVIP room, it's been a while since I talked to the both of you! Let's have some quality time!"
They all went to the largest, most sophisticated room in the club, with the whole dancefloor view available through the balcony. Yuko and Mayu sat on the expensive looking sofa, and Jurina followed soon with a bottle of Chivas in her hand.

Jurina opens the bottle and poured the alcohol in three different glasses, passing them to her guest before grabbing the last one for herself, "So, how have you guys been doing?"

Yuko took a sip, "We're cool, got an art gallery up and running 4 blocks away from here, Mayuyuko's Art House, you should come visit sometimes"

"Aah, so Mayu paints, right? I'm sure they sell like mad cause you're really gifted, you know", Jurina smiles.

Mayu downed one shot and chuckles, "Bitch please, Jurina! Everyone knows you're the best in art class back in the university!", Yuko added on, "Yeah, if only you didn't quit halfway through it..."

Jurina fills her empty glass, it's her second shot, "Hah! University is so not my thing, remember that one time I argued real bad with that stupid lecturer? They want to make the case go big so I just call it quits. I didn't regret it. Hell, I'm so glad I did! Look at my club now!", she sounds really proud. Well, she's the owner of one of the most famous club around, so of course she would be.

Mayu and Yuko nods in unison, agreeing with the puppy, then they continued on talking while their glass keeps on refilling as well.

"Mayu, how's things going with your girlfriend?"

Mayu shakes her head, drinking more, "We're over"

Yuko downed another glass before adding, "They broke up not long after graduation"

Jurina's eyes widened, "Really? Geez, sorry to hear that, man... but you guys are like the hottest couple in the whole uni, you two are so made for each other"

Mayu groans, "Naah, it just didn't work out. How about you, JuJu? Any luck with love?"

"Nope, no girlfriend and no boyfriend. Though I have a slight crush on a regular customer here."

Yuko's eyes flashed with interest, "Who is it?"

Jurina giggles, "I don't know, Yuko... she's usually with her groupies, they're like a bunch of models or something, cause they're always looking good"

Mayu and Yuko laughs, "Jurina? Are you really Jurina? Since when you're shy to approach people you like?"

Jurina blushed, "Shut uuuup! You will see why I'm shy if you look at her, she looks like a princess, so out of reach...", she stood up and went to the balcony, "Come on, you both, lets do some sightseeing"

Mayu and Yuko followed, still having their glass with them. They could see people dancing their hearts out to the loud music on the dancefloor. Some of the others are flirting, drinking, making out, and what not.

Jurina was scanning through the whole place and her eyes caught something interesting, her lips form a smirk, "Hey, that's the girl I'm talking about. Lets go down"

Yuko couldn't find the one that JuJu mentioned, so she just nod and followed her lead, same goes for Mayu. They went down and head to the bar table.

Yuko saw two girls in their early twenties, looking really good, gorgeous to be exact. One has pale skin, dark black hair, and princess looks. This one must be the one that Jurina talks about. The other... has long, dark brown hair, pointy ears, marvelous curves, and Yuko stopped herself from ogling the girl further.
Mayu pokes Jurina's arm, "Is that her? White dress, black hair?"

Jurina nods.

"I can see what you mean by looking  unapproachable", Mayu chuckled.

Yuko joined their convo, smiling widely, "So you gonna talk to her or not?"

Jurina sighs, "What? No."

Yuko grins and went over to the two girls mentioned earlier, but before that, she raised an eyebrow at Jurina, "Watch me, pussy"

"Oh really, Yuko? Really? You're on", Jurina followed Yuko, not wanting to lose and be called a pussy.

Mayu, on the other hand, is sitting on one of the bar chairs, sighing, facepalming. 'This is why I hate these two... sooner or later they're going to do something stupid and I'll be the one to clean up their mess... just like those times when we're still in college...argh...'

Yuko tapped the shoulder of the dark haired girl, and she turned to face the short squirrel, "Yes?", then her eyes widened and she smiles, "Aah, Yuko?"

"Mhm, how are you, Rena?"

"I'm good"

"Oh, I want you to meet someone", Yuko gestured Jurina to come closer and she did, "Rena, this is Jurina, owner of this lovely club"

Jurina smiled sheepishly, "Heya, I saw you here quite often, you like it here?"

Rena eyed Jurina from head to toe, liking everything she sees, she has been drinking quite a lot, maybe it's the alcohol? "Yeah, your club has this really nice feel to it, plus the drinks aren't expensive"

Jurina sat on the empty chair beside Rena and they started chatting right away. While Yuko takes the spot next to the brown haired girl, hoping to get to know her.
She's drinking without a care in the world, she kept on asking the bartender to fill her glass with the heavy alcohols. She sighs and plays with the glass in her hand. Yuko saw the opportunity and strikes in a line.

"Hey, you sure you can handle that much?"

The other girl looks her way and rolled her eyes, "I'm fine"

"Okay then, let me buy you another one?", Yuko called out to the bartender and ordered one for the girl and one for herself.

The taller girl looks puzzled, nevertheless, she gulped down the alcohol Yuko gave her, "Thanks..."

Yuko downed hers quickly, "So, what's your name, cutie?"

"Haruna"

"You're Rena's friend?"

Haruna drank another glass, "Yeah, same agency..."

"I see...", both of them continued talking about unimportant stuffs while drinking, and Yuko is reaching her alcohol tolerance limit.

"You know, you look really hot, Haruna...", Yuko is eyeing her with a glint of desire.

Haruna blushed slightly, "Thank you, you are too, Yuko..."

Was it the drinks? Yuko doesn't care anymore, she kissed the taller girl and to her surprise, Haruna didn't resist, instead, she kissed her back. It was brief, but both was left wanting more. Yuko put her hand on Haruna's waist, "Lets continue this somewhere else?"

The taller girl nods, "Your place."

Mayu watched the whole scene with bored eyes, this always happen when Yuko goes out drinking. 'Sheesh... guess I won't be getting any sleep tonight...'

♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 5 (1/9/2014) - UPDATED!
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2014, 02:55:15 PM »
Was it the drinks? Yuko doesn't care anymore, she kissed the taller girl and to her surprise, Haruna didn't resist, instead, she kissed her back. It was brief, but both was left wanting more. Yuko put her hand on Haruna's waist, "Lets continue this somewhere else?"

The taller girl nods, "Your place."
Hoho..that's fast :mon fyeah: Lucky Yuko :tama-laff:
but it because of alcohol :mon duh:
heh... who cares... the thing is Yuko got Haruna already :mon lol:
they can always know each other later XD

Thanks for update :mon thumb:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - Special SUGITE