JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)

Author Topic: Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 5 (1/9/2014) - UPDATED!  (Read 18715 times)

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
HELLO PEOPLE !!

This will be my second fanfic here  :shy1:
You may or may not know me~

Well, there has been surges of ideas coming into my brain lately.
Let me know what do you think of the start!  :nya:

==============================

Chapter 1

It was as early as 7 AM in the morning. The sounds of birds chirping and the sight of the rising sun is beautiful. But a certain girl in her bed didn't care. She is awake, but seeing that its still 7 AM, she drifts back to sleep. 'Fifteen more minutes won't hurt'

That is when another girl with mischievous dimples is standing beside a wide glass window, in the same room as the sleeping girl, having an equally wide smile on her face, a face of a prankster. The window's curtain is still closed, shielding them from the bright sunlight outside. Then she draw the curtains open with all her might.

"Ohayou gozaimas!!" She turns to face the girl in bed.

The girl in bed covered herself with the blanket, hiding her face from the sudden sunlight. "Arghh!! Yuko! What the hell?!"

This girl with the deep dimples is Yuko, Oshima Yuko. She has shoulder-length dark brown hair with a right parting, and a petite build. She is cute when she smiles, even when the smiles are those of perverted thoughts.

Yuko walks over to the bed and pulled on the blanket. She might be small but her strength is not to be underestimated. She managed to pull the whole blanket off and threw it aside, out from the sleepy girl's reach. "Come on, Mayuyu! Today is the opening of our art house right?! You should see what I have prepared downstairs!"

This sleepy one is usually called Mayuyu, her real name is Watanabe Mayu. She has a perfect face, cute, beautiful and elegant at the same time. Long black hair extends to her lower back, and she has straight bangs which she cares so much about.

Mayu sat up and groans while rubbing her eyes, feeling irritated that her beauty sleep was interrupted. "Why are you being so energetic, Yuko... we agreed to open at 10... it's still 7 in the morning..."

"You'll see when you get downstairs! Go take a shower, I need to scramble the fridge for food. Meet me in the kitchen when you're done! Oh and you have some blue paint smudged on your cheek, be sure to wash it off!"  With that, Yuko stormed out of Mayu's room.

Mayu groans and falls back to bed, looking around her room. It was a big room with white canvas lying everywhere, her newest piece is still on the stand, uncompleted. There's all sorts of paints and brush scattered across the room, it was messy. She looks at the sleeves of her sweater and found another smudge of paint on it. She groans again. Mayu is a painter, and an awesome one at that. She studied art in AKB University and some of her piece sells really well on the internet. Though she is still nothing compared to Japan's big shot painters.

Then there is Yuko, she was often called the ace of photography course back in the days when she was in AKB University. She has done shots for quite named models to appear in local magazines. Her room is filled with different shaped cameras, tripod stands, and lots of memory cards arranged neatly with tags pasted on them, a lot of those tags are very very suspicious though. Like the one tagged 'Oshiri', or 'Hips' or whatever weird words that obviously show Yuko's perverted side. Yuko and Mayu has been the best of friends since their entrance in AKB University, they're basically inseparable. They have similar interest too, they're both into art, and sometimes Mayu would share the same perverted mindset as Yuko.

When they graduated from AKB Unv., Mayu suggested that they should have a collab. Together, using Mayu's hard earned savings from selling her paintings online and Yuko's pay from her clients, they are opening an art house named Mayuyuko's Art House which puts Mayu's art gallery on the first floor's display and Yuko's photoworks and studio on the second floor. To ease management, they have decided to move in and live on the third floor. They renovated the whole floor and made it so that each of them has large rooms for themselves to keep in their massive amount of belongings, and to top it off, a huge shared bathroom which is accessible from both rooms. Not forgetting the kitchen, it was small but has a warm feeling to it. There is a dining table that could fit 4 people if they are to have their friends coming over.

Sighing, Mayu got up and washed herself clean and making sure that the sweater she was wearing just now is alienated from the rest of the clothes that's going into the laundry. Since they're living together, they ought to share the washing machine, and to save power and water and blah, they wash their clothes together, separating them later on. Yuko will be furious if the paint on Mayu's clothes rub off on hers, Mayu doesn't want to recall the last time that happened. When she's done, she picked out a casual outfit for their first day opening for business, then coming out from her room and went into the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen, Mayu saw Yuko eating a pudding with a 'I'm in heaven' face. They have a lot of puddings in their fridge, mainly because both of them loves them so much. Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mocha, anything you name it, they have it. Mayu proceeds to open the fridge and picks out a vanilla pudding, opening the cap, fetches a spoon and sat beside Yuko, both of them enjoying the superb taste of pudding in the morning.

What do you think ??  :dunno:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 02:14:51 PM by Eclis »
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline Senelcar

• Member+
Re: Pavements of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 11:07:25 AM »
I think i need to read the next chapter soon :)

Offline PenduLum

• Yoroshiku~ :3
  • Hi~ Im Newbie Here So Please Teach Me More About:)
Re: Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 1
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 03:44:32 PM »
It's Interesting Story~  :heart:   :cow:
Update Please~  :cathappy:

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 04:26:56 PM »
Like the concept of Mayyuko collab… Please update soon!  :cow:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 06:19:59 PM »
Yeah, I just like Senelcar-san, I think I need to read the next chapter :)
This time you fic's about art, sounds interesting, Mayu's an artist and Yuko's a photographer :w00t:
I wonder had Yuko met Haruna in any photoshoot :P
Just thinking about their fridge just has puddings with all flavors is funny XD
The thought of them eating pudding for breakfast, lunch and dinner :lol:
Anyway, looking forward to both of your fics :thumbsup
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 08:44:24 PM »
I'm wondering what yuko's photo look like lol

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 03:14:47 AM »
Oshiri sister

Update soon

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 2
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 02:48:03 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm in a rush so I'll just drop a new chapter in.

Enjoy!  :cool1:

Chapter 2

Yuko looks at Mayu who is now eating her vanilla pudding, "Hey, Mayu, let me have a bit of yours!"

"Why? Can't you get your own? We still have lots in the fridge."  Mayu pouts, not eager to share her vanilla pudding.

"Aww, come on... foods taste better when enjoyed together, right?"

Mayu looks at Yuko who is now wearing puppy eyes and expression, honestly, those eyes of hers really invite sympathy from others. Sadly enough, there isn't once where she would wear that expression to do good. "Alright, alright, stop looking at me like that... here, aaah~"  Mayu took a spoonful of her pudding and directs it at Yuko.

Yuko quickly takes the bite, then she scooped a spoonful of her own pudding, hovering it near Mayu's lips, "Choco pudding enteringgg! Mayuyuu ahh~"

"Geez Yuko... we're 21 this year... this is getting embarrassing..," , contradicting what she said, Mayu went forward and noms the hovering pudding.

Yuko smiles widely, having a satisfied expression, then she shifts her seat behind Mayu and circles her arms around said girl's stomach, hugging her tight from behind, placing her head on Mayu's shoulder. "I'm glad that you're my best friend, Mayu... I hope our career would be even better once we get this art house up and running..."

Mayu was shocked at first, Yuko rarely put up a serious statement. Guess the first day of opening made Yuko nervous, huh. She placed her hands on Yuko's, leaning more into the hug, "Me too... let's work harder and aim for the top in each other's genre! I'll always be there for Yuko!"

Yuko squealed, then kissed Mayu on her cheek before rubbing their cheeks together, "Aww Mayuyuu, that's so sweet of you. I'll always be by your side too! In sickness and in health!"

Mayu giggles, "That's gross, Yuko. We sound like we're getting married"

Yuko laughs, "I don't mind having a wife like you, then I'll have these to myself!" Yuko playfully grab Mayu's breasts, fondling them while having her usual perverted smile on display.

Mayu tries to break free from Yuko, she is one hell of a girl. Serious for a second and the next second she's completely perverted. "Yuko! Stop!"

Ignoring Mayu, Yuko doesn't let go of her and instead, she continues to violate her, "Ne, ne, I think it has grown a little since the last time I touched you. What size are you now?"

"Wtf?! Yuko let go of me!" Feeling blood rising to her head, Mayu struggles with all she got and she managed to break the not-so-hug anymore. Yuko moves first by heading to the stairs, glancing at Mayu and grinning widely, "Let's go downstairs!"

Mayu rolled her eyes, she wants to strangle that perverted squirrel so much, but that will only give her more chance to get all touchy feely, admitting defeat, she agrees to go downstairs, "Haiii..."

The second floor is Yuko's space, there's all sorts of equipment for a photoshoot, and it looks neat. There's a few rooms for private shooting as well.

Yuko switched on the lights on the wall and exclaimed, "Behold! The great oshiri collection!"  then the lights on the walls are on, revealing several big sized pictures of people's butt hanging, wearing only their undies in most of them. The worse thing is, Yuko went all the way to frame them.

Mayu facepalmed. Once again, her blood is rising to her head. This squirrel is just unbelievable. "Yuko..."

Yuko excitedly explains every picture that's on the wall, "Look here, this is the oshiri of the great local model Matsui Rena, then this...bla...bla...bla. Finally, this is one is the one I got paid the most, rising actress' oshiri, Maeda Atsuko!"  Yuko looks overjoyed and turn her attention to Mayu and waits for her reaction.

From facepalm to rubbing her temple, Mayu shakes her head, "Yuko, people would get traumatized when they see this. Who would even have a photoshoot here when they know the cameraman is aiming to capture an image of their ass?!"

Yuko looks a bit disappointed, "But aren't they great?"

Mayu sighs, "Yes, they're great. Now get some normal pictures and replace those."

"Haii..." Yuko went upstairs and grabbed some of her best scenery pictures and took off the oshiri collection off the wall. One picture caught Mayu's attention.

"Heey Yuko. Is that girl... not wearing any pants?"

"Hmm?"  Yuko looks at the one that she's holding right now, its a full view of someone's bare rear, without any clothing. Good thing nothing else shows. "Yeah, during the session, there was a moment where she and I were alone together, I went all they way to pull down her shorts and immediately took a picture of it. Those memories..."

".... sometimes I wonder why you're not in jail yet. You could be sued for sexual harassment."

"That's not gonna happen, it's skinship. Skin-Ship!" Yuko explains with an innocent face, as usual.

"You're unbelievable. But that one is really good, it has a perfect shape."

Yuko's face light up upon hearing Mayu's remarks. "I know right! That's why I want to pull her shorts down!"

Mayu rolled her eyes, "Shouldn't have said that..."

After waiting for Yuko to replace the pictures, both of them went to the 1st floor.

Mayu already has selected a few pieces to be hung on the wall, there is one more left. She was putting them up last night but forgot about that last piece. She brought a chair close to the empy side of a wall and stood on it, then looks at Yuko, "Yuko, hand me that piece over there, I'm gonna hang it here"

Yuko complies, handing Mayu the said piece. She stands near Mayu in case she lost her balance, just to be safe, or not.

Mayu was in the middle of putting it up when she felt Yuko's hands on her butt. "Yuko, hands off."

"I'm helping you balance, so you won't fall down."  Yuko and her stupid reasoning, Mayu could imagine Yuko having a win face right now.

Not wanting to stretch the matter further, Mayu let it slip this time, "Urrgh alright fine, don't do anything to it, my rear is damn precious"

"Alright, lemme squeeze these precious buns real quick..."

"YUKO!"

Yuko laughs, still keeping her hands where it was. "Okay, okay! Geez Mayu... why are you so tense, you used to let me do anything to your body. I missed our skinship."

Mayu blush, indeed they had touched each other's body everywhere, changed together, seen each other naked and all that, though mostly its Yuko showing off her delicate but hot body. They even took baths together when they're just freshmans in college. But these few days Mayu doesn't feel like it. Maybe the pressure of taking a new step forward in their career is getting into her.

"Hey Yuko" Mayu looks at Yuko and is completely ignoring the fact that Yuko's hands are still on her bottom.

"Hmm? Nani?"

"Let's open for business!"

Yuko smiled softly, "Hai!"

The two of them headed towards the folding door and they opened the lock. With Yuko on the left and Mayu on the right, together, they pushed it open and that marks the start of something new.

I'm currently writing Wheel of Fate (Chapter 11), gotta get back to work before those ideas disappear!!  :mon santa4:

Thankyou for your support and see you next time !!

My fic (Series) :

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Re: Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 2 (1/7/2014)
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 04:42:07 PM »
Okay! This is my first time to comment one of your works. :nervous

Anyways, can i just say... I HEART YOU~!! :wub: :wub:

I know i'm a silent reader most of the time. But seriously i LOVE your works. :twothumbs

I'm grateful for your works and ideas. Do your best! :fap

Ohman! Oshiri sisters and their antics! Such a wonderful bond!

Can't wait to know more about the story! :bow:

Thanks for your update and hard work. :kneelbow:

Looking forward for more! Also i'll be waiting for WOF's new update! XD

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 05:01:12 PM »
OSHIRI~ :shakeit:
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 06:07:23 PM »
OSHIRI ATTACK!!!  :shakeit:
I love oshiri sister!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 07:12:49 PM »
Mayu is serious about the business

Oshiri sister skin-ship

Update soon

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 10:04:49 PM »
you already start a new story! and it's KojiYuu too  XD i'm happy~
wow what a cool of you, could work at two story in once  :twothumbs i even can't finished my chap 1 yet  :banghead:

so now we got Oshiri Sister huh? cute! interesting bond  :heart:
what's with that yuko's collection?? LOL and whose picture with no pants at all??  :lol:

definitely waiting for the next~ ganbatte ne!  ;)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 10:23:38 PM »
I like yuko's photo *nosebleed*

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2014, 05:30:05 AM »
I would like to sign up for the photo exhibition of Oshiri…Can i?  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:
Visit my FFs:

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 3 (8/7/2014)
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2014, 01:32:32 PM »
Helloooooooooo people!! Today I will be bringing you guys an update of PoP ! YAY !  :onioncheer:

@Senelcar : Yes yes I will feed you with a new chapter~ read it~

@PenduLum : Thankyou! I will keep updating don't worry~

@DC2805 : Heeey!! I'd like to sign up for it too if it existed! LOL! Thankyou for reading my fic~

@leEwẬy : Yaaaay! Thankyou for your support! I'm expecting to see more feedbacks from you in my fics!

@ChibiRine : Thankyou for reading my fic! I will update as fast as I can!

@kenjoy12 : I KNOW RIGHT !! I have seen you liking my fics since I first posted here... I want to give you a hug for supporting me all this time... really, I can't thank you enough. I will not let you down with my story! Please continue to support me in the future~

@jenzybenzy : OSHIRI ?! OSHIRIIIIIIII RI RI RII~~ Thankyou for reading my fic!

@kazutoryu : Yes oshiri attack!! Yes we all love the oshiri sisters~ Thankyou for reading!

@kirozoro : Heey there faithful reader! Thankyou for supporting me in my second fic! You're a regular comment-er on my Wheel of Fate, right? It's nice to see you here as well~ Please continue to support me~

@atsukojiyuu_C : I'm still looking forward to your chapter 1~ HAHAHA! I'm not cool, you're the one who is cool! Thankyou for being with me in this fic, and please do support me in my future fics~ Oh and please update your story too, I want to read more of it!

How should I say this.... I currently have something called ''idea'' invading my brain, and it's telling me to write ANOTHER serial fic. Yes, you heard me right. ANOTHER FIC. I'm in a dilemma right now, between write or don't write. I don't know what to do, I have my hands full doing two ongoing fics at once and I'm about to start a new one. Well..... !@$%#^%&  :OMG:

Okay sorry. Here's Pavement of Pebbles chapter 3, enjoy!

Chapter 3

It is Mayuyuko's Art House opening day!

A lot of people came in, mostly curious about whats inside. A lot of them were taking interest in Mayu's painting, some even bought them, saying they fell in love with her magnificent sense of art. Yuko is equally busy, a lot people had made appointments for family shooting after seeing how good she is at taking the best angle for the best results. Both of them had to have lunch separately, taking turns watching after their gallery.

It was a huge success, the amount of people interested in their art has exceeded their expectation. Without them realizing, the clock showed 6 PM. It was getting a little bit dim outside, and most of the people in the district is going home. Their district aren't one of the nightlife's, so people tend to rest when it gets dark, though there still are some bar or pubs, so it's not completely dead during the night.

Yuko came downstairs and greeted Mayu, earning a soft smile from the said girl. She goes over to Mayu's table and then slouched herself on a vacant chair beside her, breathing out a long exhale. "I'm glad everything went well, though my bones feel like they might break anytime from exhaustion..."

Mayu rested her body on the table, it was indeed very tiring for her today. She looks at Yuko who's having the same wasted out face as her. "Yeah... me too... let's take tomorrow off... or a few days..."

"Sounds good, you gotta paint more to fill those empty spots, and I have a bunch of photoshoots to make with a really tight schedule, I can't be dealing with people through it."

"Yeah you're right. Shall we call it a day then?" Mayu got up and stretched her body, letting out a satisfied sigh.

Yuko laughs and makes her way to the folding doors. "Yeah, let's close and go upstairs. I need a shower, and you too. You look like a wrinkled paper"

Mayu scoffed, "Me? The great Watanabe Mayu, looks like a wrinkled paper? You should look in a mirror, Yuko. You look like a monkey in human clothes."

Yuko finished closing the folding door and dashed towards Mayu, "What did you just saaaaay?! Come here you little!!"

Mayu ran up the stairs while bursting out in laughter, "Hahahaha can't catch meee!"

As they reached the third floor, Yuko caught Mayu and she circles her arms around Mayu's waist, both giggling and Mayu put her hand on Yuko's, not resisting the squirrel's hug / catch. Then Yuko kissed Mayu's cheek, earning a sweet squeal from her. The squirrel tightens her hug and they both stayed like that, enjoying their overly friendly hug before Mayu sniffed something unpleasant. "Yuko, is that you? You stink."

Yuko released Mayu, and sniffed her own clothes, "Yeah...might be me, I was sweating cause I kept on going between the first and second floor since morning."

Mayu grabbed Yuko's hand and pulled her along, "Come on, let's take a shower together, I want to start painting as quickly as possible."

Both of them stepped inside the bathroom and Yuko was the one to undress first, Mayu followed shortly after. Yuko didn't mind being naked around Mayu, and so does Mayu. They both have seen each other's body countless time, they're used to it by now.  Yuko tied her hair up so the water wouldn't wet her hair later. Mayu did the same.

They then entered the shower together. Yuko turned the shower knob, adjusting the water, setting the shower head wide enough to reach them both fully. Yuko and Mayu stays still for a few seconds, enjoying the cold water running down their body, feeling very satisfied and relaxed.

Mayu moved behind Yuko and grabbed her oppais swiftly, squeezing them playfully. "Oppai attack!!"

"Kyaa! Mayu!!" Yuko tried to her blushing face caused by the sudden boob grab, she tries to get Mayu's hands off her, but Mayu has an amazing grip, so Yuko's struggle is futile.

"Yuko... Your boobs feels nice..."

"Gahhh!! No! Mayu stopppppp!!" Yuko turned her body around in a flash, breaking Mayu's oppai attack.

Mayu frowned, "Aww, I was enjoying it so much and you just had to ruin it don't you? Yuko's a meanie..."  then that frown turns into a pout.

Well, Yuko being Yuko, unable to handle cute girls who shoots her the puppy eyes or a look of sadness, sighs, "Mayu....please don't show me that face, you know I hate seeing girls pout."

"Then let me touch your boobs for a while more." There you go, the queen of getting whatever she wants, Watanabe Mayu. Relying on her epic cuteness and little sister look, she usually gets whatever she wants to, she just need to put up her innocent look, and everyone will bow to her.

Yuko looks at Mayu who's not changing her facial expression, then decided to let her have her win today, she turns around. "Alright, alright. Just a couple more seconds okay? Go ahead."

"Yaaay! Yuko's oppais are the best!" From pouting to cheerful in a mere second. That's Mayu for you.

Mayu resumes her oppai attack, this time she jiggles Yuko's boobs up and down, "boing boing..."

"Mouuu Mayu, this is so embarrassing..."

Mayu ignores Yuko, then she seems to have an idea. She takes some liquid soap and starts rubbing them on Yuko's body. Yuko, feeling relieved that her oppais are now free from the fondling demon, smiled and stays still while being soaped by the latter. Mayu made sure that she got all parts of Yuko clean, she played a little with Yuko's oshiri, before continuing down to soap her legs, then she's done. "There you go! Now it's your turn to wash me!" With that, Mayu turned around and waits for Yuko.

Yuko chuckles, "You're so weird, Mayu..... but i guess that's your charm." she then did the same thing Mayu did to her, washing her body, no funny actions intended. But is that possible for an Oshima Yuko? No. She grabbed Mayu's oppai and started her revenge, squeezing them continuously. "Revenge timee!!"

Mayu knew this would happen, she has already thought of a troll plan. She didn't try to struggle or break off. Instead, she leans into Yuko, making Yuko's breasts press on her back. Then, she lets out low, soft moans.

Yuko's eyes widened, this isn't Mayu's normal response, well friends don't respond like this, right? She stopped squeezing but still kept her hands there, "Oy oy Mayu, what's gotten into you? We're not lovers, so don't respond like we're one. Talk about awkward~!"

Mayu turns to Yuko, her expression is serious. "What if... I wanna be more than friends..." Mayu circles her arm around Yuko's neck and brought their bodies together as well as her face closer to the blushing girl.

"E-eh?! What, what do you mean by that?" Yuko is panicking, her hands are now pushing Mayu away and she turns her head away from Mayu, with the blush on her cheeks intensifying.

"Yuko... look at me and calm down, geez. It's not like we've never been this close yet." Mayu pressed her body against Yuko again, the sense of their bodies rubbing each other makes her a little excited, especially the softness of Yuko's oppai on hers, god, if they're lovers then this surely will turn into what you call a hot sex in the shower. But no, they're lifelong friends. But a little fooling around wouldn't hurt, right?

"O-okay." Yuko turns back to Mayu, now they are looking straight at each other's eyes and their face is only a few centimeters apart. Yuko doesn't know where her hands should go so she just put both of them on both sides of Mayu's waist. Then she waits for Mayu to say something.

"Yuko...."

"Y-y-yes?" Yuko is stuttering, being nervous and all.

"Got youuuu!!" Mayu grins widely and put on her usual troll win face.

"Whaa..." Yuko's expression fell, she sighs in defeat and cursed herself for not noticing it sooner. Mayu enjoyed trolling her a lot. She should have known that this was coming.

"How was it? Did I make your heart go doki doki?"

Yuko didn't answer, she immediately tickled Mayu's sides as her hands are already there in the first place. Mayu is weak on her sides, it's something that Yuko always use for her advantage. Mayu who is surprised by the sudden tickle, lets go of Yuko and her hands fought with Yuko's, trying to stop her.

"Ahahahaha Yuko stop! Stop!"

Feeling the tides have turned, Yuko adds more power to her tickles, winning over Mayu's resistance. She is having fun watching the troll laugh her ass off, might as well make her tummy hurts from laughing too long, she smirked. "This is what you get for messing with me you little devil!"

"N-nono Yuko! Hahaha please p-please stop!" Mayu tries to get out from the shower, running for the door that leads to her room. She feels cold, well they're playing while being naked after all, and they have been in the shower for too long with the water constantly pouring on them, they're gonna have wrinkled skin soon if they stayed longer.

'Mayu is so cute~' Yuko laughs as well, letting Mayu run away. She had enough fun in tickling her bestie. Mayu ran into her room and closed the door behind her, locking it so Yuko wouldn't follow her. Yuko smiled and turned off the water, gets out of the shower, and picked up the clothes scattered on the floor, dumping them into the laundry bin. She then walks towards the other door that connects to her own room, turning it open and got inside.

Yuko put on some clothes and went out to Mayu's room.

"Ooh Mayu, you started painting already?" Yuko saw Mayu sitting in front of her canvas when she entered the room.

Mayu turned to Yuko for a while, then back to her canvas. "Hmm? Yeah I was just about to start."

Yuko nodded, she doesn't want to bug Mayu, they're both artist and she knows that once an inspiration comes into their mind, they have to pour it all out, before they lost it. Yuko laid on Mayu's bed, got out her phone, and starts to play some game after she sets it on silent.

An hour or so has passed and neither of them has said anything. Mayu is painting in all her seriousness and Yuko respects what the gifted painter is doing, thus leaving her alone to do what she needs to do. She continues to play her phone game, when suddenly an unknown number appear on her screen. Having nothing else to do, she answered it.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Are you Oshima Yuko?"

"Yes... I am Yuko. Who are you and why are you calling me?"

"I am Takahashi Minami, Takamina in short. I'm a model manager from Maeda Agency. I would like to inquire you about some photoshoots I would like my models to have near your area."

Yuko suddenly sat up, a really wide smile appearing on her face, "Oh! Sure! Where shall we meet?"

Mayu was distracted by Yuko's sudden movement and stops painting, staring at her excited bestie talking on the phone.

"Thats good to hear, I'll inform you the time and place tomorrow, I need to affirm my models' schedules first."

"Okay, I'll be waiting! Thankyou!"

"Yes thank you too."

Yuko finished her phone call and looks over to Mayu, who looks puzzled.

"That was a model manager from Maeda Agency, one of the prominent modeling agencies in Japan. She wants to have me working with her models."

Mayu's eyes widened, "Wow! Yuko! You have landed a big fish!" Then she leaves her post and went to hug Yuko.

"Yeah! I'm so excited now!" Both of them giggled together and fall onto the bed, Mayu on top of Yuko. They enjoyed each other's warmth and they felt glad they made a choice to open a gallery.

Yuko strokes Mayu's hair, they're now cuddling like lovers in the bed. Mayu is resting her head on Yuko's body. Well that's pretty normal for them, its nothing big. Mayu feels very comfortable in Yuko's arms and her eyes are getting heavier, Yuko's as well. Mayu kisses Yuko's cheek and looks at her, "Yuko daisuki! Yuko's the best! Nighty night!"

Yuko giggles and replies Mayu's affection, kissing the girl in her arms on her forehead. "Love you too, Mayu. Good night." she pats Mayu's head for a while until she confirmed that Mayu is fast asleep, then she drifts off to sleep as well.

There you go! Now if you will excuse me... I still have a fight to decide whether I'm going to write my third serial fic.

THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT EVERYONE! Let's meet again in WoF / PoP / Third Fic. :nya:

My fic (Series) :

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Pavement of Pebbles [Kojiyuu Mayuki] - Chapter 3 (8/7/2014)
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2014, 05:00:24 PM »
They are like…More than a friend and less than a lover? hehe...
Visit my FFs:

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2014, 05:11:56 PM »
...sooooo.......….........CUTE!!! Want more :drool:
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2014, 05:46:43 PM »
cuteness over load!!!  :panic: :twothumbs :shakeit:

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2014, 06:04:53 PM »
I really want to comment on every chapters updated in all your fics :)
But my laziness and lack of word to describe how great it was, usually prevent me :P
I'll try to overcome my laziness, just kidding XD
Anyway, Yuko and Mayu are just BFF :shocked I doubt that :smhid They're just like lover :roll:
Ooh~ Takamina and Acchan made their appearance, well, just Takamina :grin:
Oshiri sisters' cuteness is overload :wub:
Update soon, please :bow:
P.S: Waiting for your new fic ;) Hope it'll be Mayuki and Kojiyuu :D
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)