JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Candle Lights

Author Topic: Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu) Chapter 7 [20/12/15] COMPLETE  (Read 19927 times)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)

I'm rewriting/remaking my old story that's not gonna exist anymore in other forms. In case that makes you uncomfortable though I'm taking full ownership of the story, I can simply suggest you reading other amazing fanfics of this forum!  :thumbsup

If you chose to read and enjoy this old story of mine, let's stay in touch  ;) So here it is!

Characters
Watanabe Mayu
Kashiwagi Yuki
Matsui Jurina
Sashihara Rino (guest appearance)
Kitahara Rie (guest appearance)

Pairings
Main: MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu.
Side: RinoRie (chapter 5)

Description

Mayu likes Jurina, Jurina likes Yukirin, Yukirin likes Mayu. What could possibly go wrong?

Published: 2015-11-24          Completed: 2015-12-20            Words: 13.054

Prologue

Mayu was walking down the corridor on the early Monday morning. It surprised her that she couldn’t just sleep as she did like sleeping in on certain occasions.

Usually she could just put her head on the pillow, close her eyes and flew away in her dream world where she usually fantasized about Jurina and all the amazing moments that they are going to have in the future.

The only problem with dreams and reality is that you can dream whatever you want but sooner or later they will end and then you’re have no other choice but to deal with reality. Reality in this case was that Jurina is in love with Kashiwagi Yuki.

Mayu had no idea why she would even like Yuki. There was nothing special about her. Yukirin was always cold and distant, it looked like she didn’t care about the people around her and was nice and polite only to few of her closest friends.

Now walking down the corridor she was more than surprise to see this girl sleeping on one of the desks in their classroom. Many questions flew through Mayu’s mind but she still couldn’t understand what Yukirin was doing here. Why can’t she just sleep at home?

Mayu walked inside. She came near Yukirin and sat down next to her looking at the girl with wonder.

Suddenly out of the blue Yukirin woke up and looked in front of her. A little bit taken back to see Mayu here. Mayu looked like caught deer not really sure what to do or say next.

Yukirin noticed how the girl tensed up and smiled shortly. Yukirin thought that Mayu was naïve with all the crushing and running after the one she adores. Yukirin kind of admired that the girl still hasn’t given up on Jurina who completely ignored her and let her know that nothing is going to happen between them.EVER.

But it was a messed up situation because she had the same issue with Yukirin. Jurina had confessed her feelings to Yukirin three months ago and they stayed friends but sometimes it was really awkward because Jurina wasn’t the one to back down and time after time she tried getting Yukirin’s attention and sympathy.

Unfortunately, Yukirin just didn’t feel it and you can’t force feeling on yourself, can you?

“Enjoying the view?” Yukirin asked jokingly, though she knew that Mayu is not interested in her and even considered her as competition.

Mayu gulped but decided to be confident for a change. She’s not going to intimidate me. “No. I’m having class here. I came sooner…and why aren’t you running after, Jurina?”

Yukirin laughed lightly “look who’s asking. But you should be more attentive, Mayu, I have never ran after Jurina.“

To say that Mayu was surprised would be an understatement. Not because of the words Yukirin said. They were quite simple. But the fact that this girl knew her name was somehow shocking to Mayu.

She wasn’t sure if even Jurina knew her name though she was running after this girl for quite some time.

Mayu still managed to ask while looking a little bit shocked at the same time “What do you mean?”

“I mean I don’t need to run after Jurina. That’s your case.” Yukirin simply stated the truth.

“You spend almost every free minute with Jurina! Of course you’re running after her…” You’re just lucky she chooses to be with you. Mayu thought to herself eyeing Yukirin angrily and suspiciously.

“I guess that’s the way you choose to see it. If you turn off those loving eyes on your precious Matsui, you will see how everything really is.”

“I know you’re in love with, Jurina”. Mayu said bluntly as if there couldn’t be any discussion about it and just because she was head over heels for Matsui everyone around her should feel the same way.

Yukirin laughed honestly “No,I’m not…” saying simply once again “actually I’m in…very complicated situation with a friend that has confessed her feelings for me…but we’re still friends…and sometimes it gets…hard to stay this way.”

Mayu squinted her eyes “you’re telling me that Jurina is the one that has fallen in love with you? Seriously? And why would you even tell me?”.

“Because I don’t see any point of lying… I’m kind of tired of this…” Yukirin shrugged her shoulders while standing up “honestly…you can believe whatever you like, Mayu.”

Even though she heard her name coming from Yukirin’s lips for the second time it still kind of surprised younger girl. But she managed to compose herself sooner and asked curiously “so..you…don’t like Jurina?”

“She’s my friend. So you have free path to her heart”.

Maybe she’s not as bad as I thought her to be? I mean…it should be easier if she really doesn’t have any feelings for Jurina…or does she? But what would be the point of lying to me?

Mayu’s thoughts were interrupted when she heard familiar voice of the one and only Matsui Jurina:

“Hey,Yukirin…” she said more cheerful then usual, looked shortly at Mayu trying to remember the name of other girl but couldn’t come up with anything so look back at Yukirin smiling slightly.

Yukirin exhaled shortly “That’s Mayu. Watanabe Mayu, your classmate”.

“Oh right, Mayu!” Jurina shouted more excited than she really was, of course Mayu had no idea that she was faking. Only Yukirin knew her friend’s tricks with people.

“Well it’s nice to see you, Mayu, but now I would like to steal my…friend..” she stopped for a moment obviously wanting to call Yukirin more than that but controlled herself knowing that Yuki wouldn’t like that.

She soon grabbed Yukirin’s arm dragging her away “See you around!” saying cheerfully and sarchastically at the same time. Yukirin had no other choice but go with Mayu though she managed to smile apologetically to Mayu leaving younger girl alone with her thoughts.

Jurina spends all her free time with Yukirin… Yukirin doesn’t like her… so she could like whoever she wants? What if she… would it be so bad to use Yukirin so I could get closer to Jurina? People have done crazier stuff for love. Right?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:41:09 PM by calista_castro »

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
Re: Consequences (Mayuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu) Prologue [24/11/15]
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 05:57:53 PM »
New story .. Greaat ! !
ASAP pleaseee :)

Offline adeldhaniswara

• Yukirin Oshi
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 06:10:56 PM »
This is really a great story, Triangle Love, huh?  :hee:

I was wondering, if there's gonna be another rival come up in the middle of the story. I don't know, maybe Matsui Rena  :hehehe:

That will be interesting.

But the author is you, I will just take the story you have  :hee:

I like the prologue, hope you will constantly update it.

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 12:15:52 AM »
This is fucking brilliant :farofflook:
I wonder what couple will get together in the end  tho :dunno:
I can't wait for the 1st chapter and keep up the good work :byebye:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 01:03:29 PM »
Yeaay i love juriyuki~

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 02:00:58 PM »
YAS! Please give me a lot of Juriyuki momment, author-san! Although, I know that there's only 15% possibility it'll end up for them to be together here hahah (seems like Yuki totally have no interest with Jurina) Too bad!

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 02:18:11 PM »
I love Yuki's personality here. Cool.
I want MaYuki. It seems like Mayu's having a little interest in Yuki. Great.
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline NamiRay!!!

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 09:01:45 PM »
That's a great plot you got here!!
I love Mayuki!! I can't wait for them to become close!!  :mon inluv:
Please update soon!!!  :on woohoo:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 06:30:44 PM »
@NamiRay!!!, in comparison with my other fics this one is going to be more fast paced so look out for those moments, as they already started in the prologue and continues on in chapter 1.
@Weird Panda, that's quite a complicated situation for the three of them. The one you like - likes the other. Hehe... let's see what comes out of it.
@faanpal, well Mayu has that little interest for all the wrong reasons (for now), but I'm getting ahead of myself... I can't comment more about it.
@kumabear, thanks for the comment, here is chapter one! I'm fast when I'm inspired...  :peace:
@purnamazaki, I found them cute as well. Though pretty much everyone looks good with both Jurina and Yuki. Its not hard for me getting into shipping with them.
@Ne_Okotteru, I'm curios myself, I write what's on my mind and got in some sort of tranche (sound a bit crazy but that's what happens) and even I'm sometimes surprised by the outcome. So let's see what's going to happen together  :thumbup :peace:
@adeldhaniswara, instead of love triangle let's just say... young people unsure of they feelings and getting to know themselves and the object of their affection better. Hehe  :)

Oh... and I'm going to upload chapters weekly. So one chapter for a week. I will probably upload either on Wednesdays or Thursdays. Most likely those days  :) But without farther ado... here is first chapter!  :on blackhole:

Chapter 1

Jurina and Yukirin left the building now walking to the opposite side of all the students rushing to their lessons. Yukirin took her hand out of Jurina’s grip earning disappointed glance from the girl which she soon covered up with a smile when Yuki asked her “So…you wanted to talk about something?”

“Well…I just thought I might save you from…”

“Mayu”

“Right…that girl. And don’t you want to spend some time with your friend before lessons?” Jurina asked seductively raising her eyebrows.

Yuki smiled shortly but didn’t seem very happy “Depends on what you have in mind. Also you know I can’t be late. I’m on probation.”

“Well you shouldn’t have missed so many lessons!” Jurina decided to scold Yukirin angrily just wanting some alone time with the girl she loved.

“I’m sorry that I like to sleep.” Yukirin said shrugging her shoulder simply and then sighed giving up “so… what do you have in mind?”

Jurina smiled more happily. That shining smile of hers. Actually only Yuki noticed when her friend was faking smiles and when she was genuinely happy.

Jurina still didn’t give up and decided to tease Yuki while intervening their hands “come on…you can sleep during lessons, can’t you? I bet that’s what you were doing there in the first place.And… wait… what have you talked about with that girl?” she asked suddenly more interested.

“Obviously about you”. Yuki answered bluntly and just because Jurina looked too happy believing that Yuki could actually discuss something about her she soon added “You do know she has the biggest crush on you, right?”

“I don’t think it matters when I have my eyes on someone special”. Jurina answered immediately as if she has thought about these words for the last couple of minutes and just used the opportunity to voice them out.

This made Yuki feel uncomfortable again but she decided to brush it off changing the subject. It seemed like it was the common thing she did after all Jurina’s confessions.

“You still haven’t told me what you have in mind. And can we hurry up? I really REALLY can’t be late, Juri.”

Jurina stopped for a moment looking at Yuki’s admiring it and not hiding the fact “well…I wanted to show you one special place I found few days ago. It won’t take very long” she added winking and dragging Yuki with herself once again.

Yukirin decided it was pointless to protest as Jurina pretty much always get what she wanted so walked after the girl until they climbed up the stairs and after ten exhausting minutes reach the roof of their school with beautiful sight in front of them.

Yuki took her hand out of Jurina’s. Probably doing this unconciously and didn’t even notice how Matsui squinted her eyes because of it.

The trust is… Yuki was just too amazed with the view in front of her “wow…” was all she managed to say.

Jurina forget this short incident with the hand admiring Yuki’s face along with all her features while looking directly at older girl “beautiful, right?”.

Yuki nodded her head not even seeing Jurina.

Few hours later their classes had already ended and the girls agreed to meet in the parking lot. Despite their feelings they were still friends and usually come to school together just to save money for gas. This time Yuki was the first one who sat on the bench waiting Jurina impatiently.

Usually Matsui sprinted towards Yuki with a huge grin on her face and even hugged the girl whenever she got the chance.

Today was different though. Yuki waited looking around a little bit impatient and even angry. I do have things to do, you know. But then she saw Mayu approaching rushing Jurina… Yuki decided to stay still watching the scene in front of her.

Yuki couldn’t hear a word because of distance but it was not hard to understand what was happening. Mayu was confessing her feelings for Jurina. She couldn’t have chosen better place, couldn’t she? Yuki asked herself annoyed already knowing the scenario. Jurina will say something harsh, rejects girls feeling and walks away.

And that was exactly what happened in front of her eyes. Instead of looking at Jurina (already knowing her expressions) Yuki didn’t take her eyes of Mayu.

This girl was on the edge of crying but somehow she composed herself. She stood there hearing all harsh words and just looked right back at Jurina.

When Jurina stopped talking and walked away, only then Yuki noticed Mayu’s hurt expression when she turned around and ran back to the school.

Yuki had no idea why but this made her feel very uncomfortable. Sorry for the girl in question. She stood up and started walking that way but almost bumped into Jurina.

Jurina smiled as nothing have happened and nodded towards her car “Let’s go? There’s also one more place I want to show you while driving back… you’re going to like it”.

Yuki looked hesitant “Did you just turned Mayu down?”

“Who?”

“That girl you talked like a second ago!” Yuki answered angry surprising not even herself but Jurina as well.

Jurina squinted her eyes obviously unhappy “So what? Why are you asking? It doesn’t matter. Let’s go”. She was about to take Yuki’s hand but this time Yukirin was faster “No. Actually I have few things I need to do. So I will go home by myself”,and started walking towards school.

“You’re going after her?” Jurina asked with disbelief.

“I will see you tomorrow” Yuki stated shortly and didn’t wait any longer walking away and leaving surprised and angry Matsui Jurina alone in the parking lot.

To say that Jurina was pissed off would be an understatement. The girl was furious because of Yuki’s previous reaction and she knew Yuki too well to understand that she as usual felt for weak girl cry.

Sad girls were Yuki’s weakness. She just couldn’t walk away when she saw someone really hurt and always thought that it’s upon her to take care of the situation.

Jurina was about to storm after her friend but somehow controlled herself understanding that it would not only make her the bad guy which she already was but also make Mayu even bigger victim.

After few minutes in the parking lot looking to both sides: either to the way where Yuki went or to her car Jurina finally decided to talk about this with her friend later. Maybe she can convince Yuki to come to her house later tonight? Then they can talk all they want.

Jurina sighed giving up and walked off to her car now driving away but before that she texted Yuki:“I’m really sorry about what just happened…believe me. And please let me explain everything. Could you like…come over tonight? We can talk and I will tell you everything, please?”. Realizing that she sounded desperate but that’s the only way Jurina knew how to convince Yuki to come.

Yuki spend almost ten minutes until she finally saw the certain brunette she was looking for standing in the same class they met today first thing in the morning.
Mayu stood still and looked through the window while trying to compose herself before leaving school. Though she had no one to impress she still didn’t want to show her weakness because then people would probably find out about this whole rejection incident.

She was startled when she heard familiar voice from behind “Hey…you okay?” sounding concerned. More concerned then this girl should be.

This made  Mayu angry. Is she kidding me? She come to laugh in my face? Am I okay? Do I look okey? Mayu let rage overcome her. After all, she didn’t show any of this to Jurina and she probably exploded inside turning around and facing Yuki.

“What do you think?” younger girl asked harshly now looking Yuki up and down but not in the way someone would like to be looked at “Did you come her to laugh in my face and see my tears? Unfortunately, you’re a little bit late. But I’m not giving up so easily.So… you might have win this battle but not the war.”

Yuki was surprised because of the fire in Mayu’s eyes. Honestly, she though she will find this girl completely devastated.

“That’s not why I’m here…” Yuki answered honestly and showing her surprised face.

“Really?” Mayu questioned as if trying to show that she’s not taking Yuki’s bullshit and don’t believe her a bit. “Then what brings you here, Kashiwagi? Care to explain me?”

Yuki sighed giving up “I just thought…you might need someone to talk about what just happened…but I guess I’m not the right person for that… I don’t know how you feel but…”

“Yes, you’re the one who’s breaking people! That’s how, Jurina felt when you pushed her away!” Mayu forgot reasoning and just wanted to let her anger now.

To her surprise Yuki wasn’t fighting and that made her even angrier. “I know. I still feel horrible about it. But I also know how, Jurina, can react. I bet she didn’t let you down…easy way…” Yuki decided to chose words carefully.

It was time for Yukirin to be the surprised one because Mayu ran towards her screaming with tears in her eyes which proved Yuki’s point. Younger girl would have probably knocked Yuki down or hit her in the face if Yukirin would have been slower.

But Yuki caught Mayu’s arm not sure what do to next because the girl just broke down and started crying even harder completely giving up.

In most case Yukirin wasn’t a hugger. She avoided human contact but this time was different. She just couldn’t walk away or ignore it and carefully hugged Mayu trying to give the comfort she needed.

Meanwhile Mayu was too tired of fighting and just clanged tightly resting her head near Yuki’s neck with tears still rolling down her cheeks.

See you next time!  :pandaaa:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:33:23 PM by calista_castro »

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
Re: Consequences (Mayuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu) Chapter 1 [26/11/15]
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2015, 10:52:18 PM »
Woow Yuki's so cold at Jurina :(
But I'm very proud of this author for having granted the request ASAP
Ganbatte for the next chapter i will waiting

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2015, 11:25:03 PM »
Oooh noooo weekly update please . . .
it's very long time
I hate waiting lol
But it's up to you author-san . . .
I will waiting for the next chapter . . .

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2015, 08:08:59 AM »
This made Camila Mayu angry. Is she kidding me? She come to laugh in my face? Am I okay? Do I look okey? Mayu let rage overcome her. After all, she didn’t show any of this to Jurina and she probably exploded inside turning around and facing Yuki.

Please tell me you are not taking a story from somewhere else and passing it off as your own.

Because if that is the case, I’ve lost all respect for you. As a reader, as a writer, and as a person.

EDIT:
Quote from: shipperforlife
“Camila is in love with Normani and has hope that she could get the heart of girl in question. Normani is in love with her best friend Lauren for whom she had confessed her feelings but Lauren shut down because she didn’t feel the same way. Lauren is someone in between. She knows about Camila’s crush and she’s still friends with Normani which makes the situation awkward most of the time. When Normani rejects Camila’s feelings one more time the girl in question decides to do the unexpected and use Lauren to get to Normani. What happens when Camila gets to know her competition and she’s that Lauren is nothing that she expected the girl in question to be?”
This is the prologue to shipperforlife's 5H fanfiction “It’s Complicated”.

If you switch the names with the matching character and happen to look them up...
Usually she could just put her head on the pillow, close her eyes and flew away in her dream world where she usually fantasized about Jurina and all the amazing moments that they are going to have in the future.
(from "Consequences" Prologue)
Usually she could just put her head on the pillow, close her eyes and flew away in her dream world where she usually fantasized about Normani and all the amazing moments that they are going to have in the future.
(from "It's Complicated" - Part 1)

Jurina and Yukirin left the building now walking to the opposite side of all the students rushing to their lessons. Yukirin took her hand out of Jurina’s grip earning disappointed glance from the girl which she soon covered up with a smile when Yuki asked her “So…you wanted to talk about something?”
(from "Consequences" Chapter 1)
Normani and Lauren left the building now walking to the opposite side of all the students rushing to their lessons. Lauren took her hand out of Normani’s grip earning disappointed glance from Normani which she soon covered up with a smile when Lauren asked her “So…you wanted to talk about something?”
(from "It's Complicated" - Part 2)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 09:34:27 AM by yuuyu »

Offline adeldhaniswara

• Yukirin Oshi
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2015, 08:26:42 AM »
Finally I have time to comment on this
Wow, if that so it will be getting more interesting!  :kekeke:

And i like when Jurina acting so cold toward mayuyu, and Jurina had a same treatment from Yukirin,
It's like Karma does exist!  :wahaha:
(don't mind my Sadistic character)

And Jurina is relly cruel toward mayuyu, she doesn't even remember her name!! even after Yukirin told her before!!  :grr:

Maybe after mayuyu cry on Yukirin's shoulder, she will open her heart a little bit to Yukirin.

Well, keep up your work!
I will be waiting every week to your update :onioncheer:

Offline faanpal

• Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2015, 10:35:31 AM »
Well, I'm disappointed now. :(
I'm still hoping that u would explain everything, calista_castro-san.

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2015, 11:15:16 AM »

Please tell me you are not taking a story from somewhere else and passing it off as your own.

Because if that is the case, I’ve lost all respect for you. As a reader, as a writer, and as a person.

Yes, I'm taking the story and posting it as my OWN because its actually MINE. I can claim ownership for that one so the only one I could be copy-writing is myself. I don't intend of stealing other people works. So the only difference is that I'm borrowing my own ideas from the start and remaking the story. I think I did better proof reading though and I guess I was unaware that I can't recreate/rewrite/remake or use my own stories. Sorry about that.'

Well of course if that makes you lose all respect for me that's your choice. I'm use to be hardcore (well some time ago) Camren shipper though those days are gone. Back then I considered getting more into the story and exploring it furthermore but had no time so I guess I planned on doing it now just with different pairings as I'm in 48 group fandom now.

That's pretty much sums it up.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:36:13 PM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2015, 01:36:36 PM »
Oh come on, Mayu. You look so weak. Show her your power :angry:

Yes, I'm taking the story and posting it as my OWN because its actually MINE. I can claim ownership for that one so the only one I could be copy-writing is myself. I don't intend of stealing other people works. So the only difference is that I'm borrowing my own ideas from the start and remaking the story. I think I did better proof reading though and I guess I was unaware that I can't recreate/rewrite/remake or use my own stories. Sorry about that.'

Well of course if that makes you lose all respect for me that's your choice. I'm use to be hardcore (well some time ago) Camren shipper though those days are gone. Back then I considered getting more into the story and exploring it furthermore but had no time so I guess I planned on doing it now just with different pairings as I'm in 48 group fandom now.

That's pretty much sums it up.

Cool. Don't know why but I'm not even angry when heard that you copy the story (from somewhere —and it's actually also yours).
You're still going to update this fic, right? Don't drop it plezzz

Offline faanpal

• Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2015, 03:22:08 PM »
So, you are 'calista_castro' and 'shipperforlife' as well? Well then, that explains everything. And of course it's not a matter since it's your own work. Sorry for the prejudice before. :bow:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2015, 04:23:27 PM »
So, you are 'calista_castro' and 'shipperforlife' as well? Well then, that explains everything. And of course it's not a matter since it's your own work. Sorry for the prejudice before. :bow:

Well, I probably should have mentioned it myself. So I will take the blame for this.

Anyhow, if someone really needs confirmation of the ownership, I will put some attachments. I don't like being misunderstood at least at that point. The story is also out from both fiftharmony blog as I planned of taking it for quite some time. I just recently remembered my poor forgotten old blog and relived the glory days getting inspired with the story again.

Cool. Don't know why but I'm not even angry when heard that you copy the story (from somewhere —and it's actually also yours).
You're still going to update this fic, right? Don't drop it plezzz

I will sit on that thought. Maybe? Probably? Thanks for reading nevertheless  :peace:

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2015, 05:16:54 PM »
@calista_castro I'd like to apologize for accusing you as I did and causing you any trouble with the mods. My intent was never to cause you any personal harm or offense, but to prevent a repeat of what happened a few months ago when a fic on this forum turned out to be plagiarized from a 5H fic. I hope my misjudgement doesn't prevent you from pursuing your writing further on this forum.

Offline NamiRay!!!

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2015, 10:07:35 PM »
Awwwwww!!!!! That's just SO SWEET!!!!  :mon inluv:  :monk gboy:
Jeez...Jurina is so selfish! How can she hurt Mayu's feelings that way?! And she doesn't even remember her name after having just talked to her after what?! 2 minutes?!!  :mon mad:  :mon fire:
Poor Mayu...luckily there's Yuki to make it all better!!  :mon loveflower:  :mon lovelaff:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Candle Lights