JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - So Real

Author Topic: Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts - Wedding Date (JuriChuri)  (Read 9054 times)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
I'll write a couple of these in the following weeks. I have chosen the ones that caught my attention from Tumblr 'DailyAU' suggestions. The only thing I can't say is the pairing and the order in which these stories will come to life. Most likely all of them will be fluff. Shameless fluff. The stories will probably last around 1000 words? Something like that, something simple. Yeah...

#1 - “The I wrote you a song, but then I forgot the lyrics because I was nervous and you already knew them because you saw me writing them earlier, so you sang along with me,” AU
[JuriChuri] - read #3 (JuriChuri Sentimental version first)

#2 - “I’m in a bookshop and I really need that book can you get it for me??? Wait you've read that book? let’s have an in depth conversation about it.” AU

#3 - “I went over to your room because you were blasting music to find you lying in a pile of pillows sobbing and listening to some love song and now I don’t know what to do” AU
  [JuriChuri version] + [Atsumina version]

#4 - You just told someone that we’re dating in another language because you thought that I wouldn't understand but I did and I am very confused AU

#5 - “I don’t want to go alone to my ex’s wedding and our mutual friend said you’re free that night” AU
[JuriChuri]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 09:00:57 PM by calista_castro »

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 12:55:36 AM »
5 stories? Hmmmm...

I dunno I love the prologue no 4 :kekeke:

about pairing... I think its up to you Cat! but i'm beyond happy if its my oshi lol :on gay:

nevertheless, I'll read this ;)
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 02:16:28 PM »
Well. Number 1, 3, and 5 sounds fluffy for me. Lol

But, of course I'll read whatever you write in the future~
So, I gonna wait your next works, Calista-san^o^/
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 03:41:34 PM »
Yeay freakin FLUFF!!
I can't really guess what pairing is in each story and that makes me pretty excited.
Whatever pairing it is, I'll still read it.
Hope you're already working witht he first one.
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts - Sentimental (JuriChuri)
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 03:58:47 PM »
“I went over to your room because you were blasting music to find you lying in a pile of pillows sobbing and listening to some love song and now I don’t know what to do” AU

Jurina couldn’t handle it anymore. The music didn’t stop for the third day in a row. Her neighbors can’t be having a party. At least not anymore! Yes, it could last for a day, maybe two days, but three days… there must be a limit to everything!

Annoyed and huffing under her breath, Jurina decided that it is reasonable enough to go and check what is happening in that house. She was never close with these certain neighbors, since the only person that stayed in that house was their youngest daughter Akane while they traveled the word. Jurina had seen the girl in school (one or twice), but they had different lessons and let’s just say none of their friends actually interacted.

There weren’t any animosity between the girls, it was as simple as it is — they just didn’t interact. Simple strangers — despite the distance of their house.

That was probably the main reason why it took Jurina more than one day to lose her patience altogether. Finally, on the third day, younger girl decided that she’s not taking it any longer and stopped in front of the house with the loudest music, blasting through the windows, and pressed the doorbell.

No answer.

She knocked on the doors for at least 10 times and pressed the doorbell for a few more times.

Still no answer.

Almost giving up and turning around, Jurina sigh under her breath and decided to try one more thing. Not like it can get any worse, her homework and sleep was already turning to a pile of s*hit, since she couldn’t concentrate on any of that, because of that stupid music.

Trying the last thing that was on her mind (as a solution), she tried to open the door. Surprisingly it wasn’t locked.

Still wondering for a couple of seconds, but decided not to waste anymore of her precious time and walked in.

The scene that Jurina witnesses when she walked inside was the last thing on her mind. A lot of scenarios were playing on Matsui’s mind, even some smut related stuff that she might have to witness, but a girl lying surrounded by pillows, plushy toys, crying her eyes out, hugging things that were closest to her and listening to some love songs was the last thing on Jurina‘s imagination.

Right at that second, when her eyes met Akane’s, Jurina regretted the decision of walking in uninvited. She should just waited for a week or more, eventually the music would have been turn off… probably…

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to…”, unsure how to act at that this point Jurina tried to think quick and decide if she should just turn around and run away, or walk to the girl and ask what is the matter with her.

Surprisingly, Akane turn off the music and stared at the younger girl with wide confused puffy eyes “sorry…”, she started speaking harshly (something that happens when you cry none-stop) “is it… the music?”

“Ah… no no… you can listen to music as much as you like”. Jurina had no idea why she answered this way… it was her main complaint, but after witnessing the scene… somehow it broke her heart.

“Oh… I was too…l…lou…loud… r…right?”

“No…no…really… it is… fine by me”, once again younger girl panicked while smiling awkwardly. She noticed that Akane is not buying it, so uncertain about her own moves, Jurina walked and sat next to this stranger. “Mind if I join you?”

“Eh…?”

“I wanted to listen to some music… You have a good taste. Would you mind if I join you?”

It was both unexpected and nice seeing the face in front of her light up. The smile even reached Akane’s eyes and she nod instantly, scooting a little bit to left, letting Jurina get comfortable. “If you r…really want to… you sure?”, she still asked doubtful. Obviously still broken after some recent break-up.

There was no doubts on Jurina’s part after seeing that smile and wanting to keep it on this girl’s face for as long as possible. “Oh yeah…we have all day. Let me hear your favorite ones”.

Oh yes, Jurina thought to herself, that smile is definitely worth another skipped homework or even a sleepless night. Or even more than one - as long as it takes.

[REPLIES]

@Janix123, I'll decide on the pairings as I go, you know - the one I feel like I want to write for. I have always found Jurina's and Churi's interactions cute. So this one is for them! :)
@junchan48, everyone needs some fluff in their life. It can't always be just 'drama drama drama' hehe, so yeah... some might be fluffier than others, but still... I will concentrate on that  :lol:
@buciq, 5 for now (that might be just the start... I'm finishing up with my OS corner, since I decided there will be 48 stories in total for that thread), so maybe afterwards, I will move to this place hehe! I guess time will show which pairings I'll chose.  :kekeke: (p.s: as you know I'm working on longer oneshot, that will have your oshi)  :hee:

IMPORTANT NOTE: don't pay attention to the order!  :)

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
EEHH??? Did Airi make Churi cry?  :angry:
I could imagine how awkward it was (when Jurina saw Akane)
she probably didnt know what to do hahahahaha typical our puppy  XD

I know about that, since I left comment right?
But is it too much hoping that you'll write another :p

Again I'm using oshi, like you know I'm DD but always have a soft spot for Sae and Yuki (excuses detected) lol  :lol: :lol:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline junchan48

• Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Its number 3!>,<
And its fluffy!>,<
JuriChuri! Jurina's imagination though. Lol.
It gonna be cool if you write those five stories with Jurina x harem pairing~

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
EEHH??? Did Airi make Churi cry?  :angry:

Hopefully not.

I'm one to cry over stroppy love songs like Churi... Relieves stress and love problems.

If not Jurina harem like @junchan48, it'll be cool if someone wrote some Churi harem.

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
Number 3!! YEAY it's finally here!!
I laugh during the 'what kind of stuff she'll witness' part. LOL that imagination though.
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
“I went over to your room because you were blasting music to find you lying in a pile of pillows sobbing and listening to some love song and now I don’t know what to do” AU

They have been dating for about two years, living together for about 5 months, and yet Atsuko found it hard sometimes to read her girlfriend’s mind. One moment Minami was the most excited human being that you can see on the campus, as a student from the same faculty, Atsuko did take notice of this, before the two even started their romance.

Next moment, everyone noticed her puffy, longing eyes, that were filled with tears, and this girl ended up staring somewhere ahead of herself, leaving others surprised, somehow paralyzed, since they had no idea how to react to such sudden change of behavior.

With some years and a lot of practice Atsuko learn how to read her girlfriend’s mind, after all, she cared enough to ask what was on Takamina’s mind when she cried every single time. She also tried to understand that some people are more sentimental than others and they can cry for the stupidest of things.

That’s what Atsuko thought: would you really cry just because someone broke a leg (and couldn’t come to their dance practice for a month), or because they got sick (and can’t sing for a month or so)? No. Normally people wouldn’t even think twice about it. Everyone in his world were selfish enough to concentrate on their own problems.

But not Takamina. Oh no. It didn’t mean that the girl didn’t cry for herself either. This was one thing that always confused Atsuko. Younger girl was unsure how to ask what happened, especially if the girl started crying even more and her puffy eyes were definitely one of Atsuko’s weakness. It break her heart to see Takamina broken, even if it does lasted only for a half an hour and then the girl kept on smiling brightly like nothing happened.

That’s why Atsuko had no idea what to say or how to react when one evening, spending more time on the campus, because of extra lessons, she came back home later than usual and found Takamina listening to music loudly, lying surrounded by pillows, and hugging one of them close to her heart. The girl was literally bawling. Unable to stop or control herself, even when she noticed the person she loved the most.

Doubting only for a couple of seconds, Atsuko throw her bag on the ground and ran kneeling in front of her wrecked girlfriend, taking Takamina’s face into her hands and staring at the girl worriedly “hey hey… look at me… what happened?”, asking with as much concern and love, as she could muster.

“I…I… fai…fail…”

“You…what?” the statement confused Atsuko slightly. At least it didn’t involve other people, so she could scratch that thought out, still something was deeply bothering older girl and Atsuko felt determination to get answer to her question right at this moment.

She even reached and turn out the music, so she could hear Takamina properly, still staring into her eyes.

“I failed that test! Remember! Creative writing! Our teacher said… it was too emotional! He told us to write a dramatic story and then she said”, sniff “that it was too emotional and unstable!”

The evaluation didn’t surprise Atsuko much. She had read Takamina’s story. It was about three best friend, who were bunnies. Yes, bunnies in actual — animals, and who spend everyday together until one morning, one bunny got lost and his friends searched all forest crying and trying to find their best friend. In the end, they found out that a wolf catch that bunny, but they managed to save him, hugged it out dramatically and lived happily ever after.

Atsuko didn’t comment anything when she read the story, even though it looked like an elementary kid wrote it, because she predicted that Takamina might react like that.

She could get a bit unstable time after time… it didn’t make her love girl any less. Actually, it was one of the reasons why Atsuko fell in love in the first place. A simple fact how much Takamina cared for others, for their happiness, for their well-being, her empathy, proved what how kind her heart was.

“Hey… it is okay… not everyone’s gonna like your story… how about I help you write a new one and we save this one in my computer so we can have it and reread it whenever we want to?”

Takamina stopped crying and looked back at Atsuko with a silly grin on her face “I’m an idiot, right?”

“Nah…”

“You don’t need to lie. I am…”

Atsuko laugh shortly when Takamina pushed her shoulder lightly.

“Fine… it is a bit silly… but you know that I love you for it, right?”

It was the time when both of them stared at each other in a silly manner. Love does make people foolish and sentimental, whether we realize it ourselves or not.

“Right… so you will help me with the story?”

“Definitely”.

“Can we kiss a bit before it? I need some strength and relaxation”.

“Oh certainty… how about we take breaks and make out while writing the story?”

“I would love that”.

WHAT THE HELL I WROTE?  :shocked

On more serious note, as you can see I used the same prompts like before just for a different pairing. I don't know... I felt inspired.

[REPLIES]

@Janix123, haha yeah, Jurina imagined a lot (who knows maybe there were even more thoughts on her mind, especially when she waited 3 days to actually approach Churi's house) thanks for the comment!
@MaYukiIsLife, Airi name wasn't mentioned in the story, so I guess you can imagine it how you like it. I haven't though about her while writing this short prompt, I only thought about JuriChuri. Same here... I tend to listen to some soppy song on repeat, until I know all the lyrics, single along and feel even worse  :on cloudeye:
@junchan48, well I don't plan to write for Juri's harem (but it doesn't mean that it is the last story with Jurina in this thread), it is quite easy to ship Jurina with... well... almost any girl... so more stories might appear in the future  ;)
@buciq, hehe, I guess we always want something with our oshimen (muahaha, same here... I'm always happy to notice on of my favorites ships in the story). Since I felt inspired for that oneshot, I guess everything is possible. You know what they say - if you felt inspired for some pairing once, you might get inspired again... or maybe none one says it and I just invented in on my own... oh well! hehe, thanks for the comment and for reading of course! Always glad you hear from you  :hee:

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline junchan48

• Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Make out while writing, huh Atsuko?
That was hilarious XD
Well. Takamina always hilarious XD

Well. Jurixharem or another ship, I'll definitely read your story~
So yeah. Can't wait for your next works!>,<

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
awwwwwwww
so
fluffy
and
cute

:ptam-shy: :ptam-shy: :ptam-shy:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts - Imagination (JuriChuri)
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 01:34:58 PM »
A/N: okay, this is the continuation of JuriChuri - Sentimental AU.

“The I wrote you a song, but then I forgot the lyrics because I was nervous and you already knew them because you saw me writing them earlier, so you sang along with me,” AU

Right after the awkward incident and first official meeting when Jurina found Churi a crying mess and listening to sad love songs, the two girls became friends and even spend a lot of time together. The fact that they were neighbors, living right across the street from each other, helped in the process.

Of course, just like before they didn’t mess their daily routine at school. Both were surrounded by different people and didn’t try to interfere or force their friends to spend time together for the sake of company. Instead, sometimes they went back home together, other days, if the lessons started at the same time, they walked together to school. But most of their activities happened after school or on the weekends.

Watching movies, going for walks, talking about both serious and pointless things. There were days when all they did was listening to some music for a couple of hours and then walking their own ways. It seemed that neither of girls expected nothing from each other… or at least that was what Jurina thought until she accidentally found a sheet of music with lyrics.

Jurina knew that Churi is a fan of music, mostly those sappy love songs that either leave you breathless, or like the first time, leaves you lying on the floor, surrounded by plushes and pillows — crying your heart out. Either way, Churi’s favorite genre of music was quite evident for Jurina. The form of this song didn’t surprise Jurina… what surprised her though, was that it was an original written song by the girl. There were a lot of corrections which meant that Churi worked a lot on it.

Matsui realized that maybe she should wait until Churi decides to share it herself, but Jurina couldn’t help herself. We’re all curious human beings and only sometimes we manage to handle ourselves before doing these sort of things. Matsui was never one of those “correct” type of people.

She sat down and read the lyrics with a small smile on her face, with a sudden thought after finishing the last sentence “That person is really lucky”. It was obvious for Jurina that Churi wrote a love song for someone. Jurina had no idea why… but all of a sudden she felt jealous. It wasn’t only the thought that no one has ever written her a love song before and she would like to hear it directed at her… no… it was also some unexpected nagging feeling that during this time… maybe she did start liking Churi?

One thing Jurina was certain about — that lucky “asshole”, better appreciate it and feel the same way, or Jurina will knock them out.

One more week passed until Churi invited Jurina explaining that there is something that she written recently and she wants Jurina to hear it. Jurina smiled encouraging, guessing that maybe Churi only wants to hear her opinion about the lyrics, but the next words that left her friend’s mouth surprised her:

“I wrote it for…you… I hope you…will like it…”

Jurina couldn’t think of anything else, she just nod her head shortly, mesmerized when Akane actually started singing. The fact that she could recall everything that she read some time ago once again left Jurina in a maze.

Oh, there she goes again,
Every morning it’s the same
You walk on by my house
I wanna call out your name

I want to tell you how beautiful you are from where I’m standing
You got me thinking what we could be ‘cause

I keep craving, craving, you don’t know it but it’s true
Can’t get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you
This is typical of love
Can’t wait anymore, I won’t wait, I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever

In my dreams you’re with me
We’ll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination

We walk, we laugh, we spend our time walking by the ocean side
Our hands are gently intertwined
A feeling I just can’t describe
All this time we spent alone, thinking we could not belong to something so damn beautiful
So damn beautiful

All of a sudden, Churi’s expression changed slightly and Jurina realized that the girl started panicking. Matsui has sang a few songs in her life and she knew where that panic might have come from. The poor girl obviously forgot the lyrics. Unexpectedly to both of them, Jurina started singing along, reminding her of the forgotten words:

I keep craving, craving, you don’t know it, but it’s true
Can’t get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you
This is typical of love
Can’t wait anymore, I won’t wait, I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever

In my dreams, you’re with me
We’ll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination

In the end it sounded like a duet. Mutual love confession. They realized it, because of the smiles that both girls shared to each other, because of awkwardness when they looked down shyly, because of the fact how both of their eyes sparkled when they once again looked up to see each other.

Despite the meaning of lyrics, it was more than imagination.

Important Note: The prompts will continue in SEPTEMBER. I repeat...in Autumn. (I will add some more, not only the 5 that already exits).  I'll be traveling and working for almost three months during the Summer so I won't get a chance to write... unfortunately... I those who still read this will continue waiting and supporting the story. I would really appreciate it. As well as likes/comments since as you might know it is like motivation for the writer and readers' opinion matters. (There will be few more posts from me before the summer in other threads, I'm not disappearing instantly yet... I have about a week since June hehe...). But either way, this is goodbye for the time being! Hope you all will have a great summer!

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts - Imagination (JuriChuri)
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 02:42:34 PM »
Oh Jurina joined in. Soo cuuttteee  :shy1:
Wish you luck with your work author-san.  :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline junchan48

• Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 07:46:13 AM »
Jurina was so cute~
Well. JuriChuri is cute afterall~

And you gonna 'disappear' for a while? T^T
Then I definitely will wait for ya' to comeback~
See you in September, Cal-san!^o^/

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2016, 10:27:08 AM »
:mon thumb: :mon star:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts - Wedding Date (JuriChuri)
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2016, 08:58:51 PM »

“I don’t want to go alone to my ex’s wedding and our mutual friend said you’re free that night” AU

“I can’t believe she’s getting married… and why am I invited there? That’s just… argh…” Churi covered her face with both of her hands and sigh in a defeated manner. “That sucks…”

One of her close friends Furukawa Airi put a hand on her shoulder and smiled apologetically “I know it must be hard… I was never that close with Rena so she didn’t invite me there… and I wish I could accompany you but… I really wish I could… but you know I can’t get out of work.”

Churi smiled shortly, thankfully. “I’m aware.” After a minute of contemplating she added. “But still… I kind of hope I won’t have to go there alone… it sucks as it is… seeing that whole marriage and celebration alone will… eh… I can’t even imagine it.”

The two kept the conversation going for about 10 more minutes until suddenly Airi sat straight with idea in her mind. Churi understood that her friend had an idea since her face just screamed ‘OMG I’M BRILLIANT’.

“Isn’t Jurina free that night?”

Churi squinted her eyes a bit suspect-fully “mmm… so?”

“So? So she would definitely agree to keep you company and she wouldn’t make you feel all by yourself. I know Jurina. You know Jurina. She’s far from boring… she could make that day and evening bearable.”

Since Churi still looked unsure Airi sigh a bit annoyed. “Just a minute ago you complained how it will sucks going there alone… come on, give Jurina a chance. I’ll even make it less complicated for you! I’ll ask her instead of you! How about that?”

After few more minutes of conversation Churi finally gave up and agreed to this idea.

She didn’t expect that Jurina will agree so easily.

About a week later Jurina come to pick Churi for the wedding. Surprisingly, younger girl put a lot of effort in this ‘kind of fake’ date with renting a car, dressing up and flashing up her charming smiles.

“You ready?”

Churi was surprised at Jurina’s effort and really appreciated it. “Yeah… sure. Thank you for this.”

“Just a thank you? Isn’t this a date?” Jurina joked around while holding Churi’s hand through the ceremony and even at the beginning of celebration.

Churi had a lot of thoughts on her mind. One of them was how Jurina’s hand actually made her feel warm and safe. It was so much more than this girl expected from her so called date. It surprised her. Honestly, it surprised her so much that she didn’t even pay much attention to that whole wedding ceremony. Nor she felt the pain or sadness when Rena smiled happily while greeting her, as if their past relationship didn’t exist in the first place.

“Is this a date?”

Jurina laughed at that. Churi asked this while they were dancing during the party. After a minute of silence younger girl did give her an answer.

“No. This is just me helping you out to have a good time here, just like Airi asked.”

“Oh.” Unsure why but Churi did feel disappointed after hearing this.

“About that date… I’m free next Friday. How about you?” Jurina smiled more brighter. It seemed that younger Matsui already knew that she will get a positive answer.

Luckily for both of them Churi slowly smiled back while looking at her eyes. “You sure?”

“Why not? I have liked you for a while. Airi actually knew about it so… maybe that was her way of encouraging me? I didn’t dare to do anything about it… but if you’re willing to give this a try… how about going on an actual date?”

Smooth Jurina. Very smooth.

Churi smiled back bashfully. “Next Friday?”

“M?”

“I think I can clear my schedule a bit.”

At the end of the evening both girls smiled back at each other happily. They got what they wanted. Jurina a promising date in the future. Churi a nice evening where she didn’t need to feel bad during her ex wedding.

A/N: haven't proof read it, sorry. Quite a quick piece of AU. Hope you will still enjoy this short shot of JuriChuri. Let me know. Oh and I'm kind of back. Not completely but finally making an update  :)

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
Re: Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts - Wedding Date (JuriChuri)
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2016, 02:15:57 AM »
Long time no see jurichuri and... LONG TIME NO SEE YOU!! Finally, it's September :yossi:
Thank you for keeping your promise and coming back

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - So Real