JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ABCHO - Me Wo Tojite Gyusshiyo (nonSectRadicals Extended Chop ver.)

Author Topic: [2011.06.29] No Sleeves - 7th Single "Kuchibiru Furezu"  (Read 17619 times)

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Re: [2011.06.29] No Sleeves - 7th Single "Kuchibiru Furezu"
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 08:40:55 PM »
My mind already automatically sings 'Perori to Pepero' when i hum the kuchibiru tune. Cannot unhear.
INORITE.

OMGAH I LOVE YOU.
dokidoki. :oops:

Also, I checked the rechochoku site and the 1:20 version is the "full" one.
Darn. I was fully hoping for Takamina to be singing "Perori to Pepero~♪" at every chorus XD

Offline piggypa

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2011, 03:35:49 AM »
According to the no3b official website, they're releasing a full version of "Perori to Pepero" on 7/6, but only on Recochoku. (Effing Recochoku...)
Have a 1m20s version for now :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?5pmz0xedh0zwgpj
Makes me wonder if this is actually the 'full' version they were talking about, since, from where I got this, it was said this was from Recochoku :\

God I'm gonna have this in my head all day now :panic: :lol:

thank you soooo much!!!! i've been looking everywhere for it!!!
it's a total brainwash...i wish they would have like a full song version of it..then it'll perfect...XD

Offline luluxiu

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2011, 08:11:21 AM »
I did not even notice me kojimama, I need to buy the cover is very attractive, I bought them all for all types: angry: IM despair of all types, it is willing to bank robbery.

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2011, 12:26:37 PM »
Darn. I was fully hoping for Takamina to be singing "Perori to Pepero~♪" at every chorus XD

We need an EP.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2011, 12:35:50 PM »
I am quite late for this announcement. And I just heard KojiHaru's solo song and <333333. Also, in that cover, is it me, or does Haruna look like Yuko? 8D (You know that saying? 'When two people are a couple, they start to look like each other' *shottothenextreality*)

Anyway, I am still fairly new to everything AKB related, but... can I ask the origin of this 'Perori to Pepero' song? I remember having read about it before... I do not remember though. OTL.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2011, 12:46:48 PM »
Anyway, I am still fairly new to everything AKB related, but... can I ask the origin of this 'Perori to Pepero' song? I remember having read about it before... I do not remember though. OTL.
It was originally from

where Miichan played as a recording director (I guess that's what her 'title' would be) and ended up changing the lyrics to the song.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2011, 04:01:24 AM »
^ I see! Thank you very much! *Bows* That was a funny one. xDDD

oh, have I randomly mentioned?

That someone looks like someone here on first glance? I am not implying KojiYu at all.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2011, 05:30:56 AM »
That someone looks like someone here on first glance? I am not implying KojiYu at all.
Personally, I see Takahashi Ai there instead of Kojima Haruna.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2011, 04:07:21 AM »
^ You can say that too. It's all because of the eyes and the hair, nonetheless, pretty. <3

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ABCHO - Me Wo Tojite Gyusshiyo (nonSectRadicals Extended Chop ver.)