JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - HaruKari Michi~19 no Yoru~

Author Topic: Unicorlandia: Secret Train of Love [Chapter 7: 6/13 The fic is still alive]  (Read 26361 times)

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Kojiyuu kojiyuu kojiyuu, thanks for the 2nd chapter!!! :)  :thumbsup :thumbsup

Silent reader for now

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Aww kojiyuu so sweet :D

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm all for the original couples so Atsumina and Kojiyuu ftw  (feeling a bit guilty since I love TakaTomo too, but Tomochin can always have Chiyuu :wub:)but seeing how the story goes I doubt it's going to happen.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:49:08 PM by Tanchan »

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
another strawberry cake  :jerk:
Anyway WOW I love this Fic  :ptam-wub:
but Acchan got accident  :shocked
but its okay  :cow:
there is AtsuYuu?  :wigglypanda:
OMG if there is Im really goin to be HAPPYYYY  :on GJ:
even its just a short scene  :on hobo:
HEHEHE...
well i know that its gonna be
KojiYuu and
Atsumina?

Err please Update Soon
Arigatou  :on cny2:
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline unicorn48

• Horray for Fanfics and Unicorns and gays !
@saeyukilover Yes ~ that's the question lol what tomochin did is one of the reasons why the story happen  :lol: more about it to find out in the future  chapters  :peace: Thank you for reading  :heart: :heart: :heart:
@Tam_atsu Thank you for reading  :heart: Please wait for chapter 3 ~ it will be a somewhat kojiyuu's somewhat love somewhat story again i think  XD
@Haruko Hee  :deco: Thanks for reading ~ Let's just hope they will be able to maintain this 'sweet' in the future chapters  :P or.. sweeter ?
@Tanchan Thank you for reading  :deco: Noo ~ Don't loose hope haha. We'll never know what will happen next but stay tuned for the next updates  :peace: Try our other fic It's not coincidence, It's fate! a TomoTomo fanfic  :thumbup

Shipping Unicorns Since 48 B.C | Forever Rowing the boats of TakaTomo and Atsuyuu
Go visit our tumblr where our fanfics and random nonsense are posted

Secret Train of Love Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
It's not coincidence, It's Fate ! Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 Part 1 Part 2
Do You Believe in Unicorns ?
Centimeter Too Late (AtsuMina/TakaTomo)
I Love You (KojiYuu)
Destroy The World and Build Love (TomoTomo)
Save Me From Falling Inlove (TakaTomo)
All I Want For Christmas (AtsuMina)
All I Want For Christmas (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline unicorn48

@yourockme I smell an AtsuYuu shipper here  :on gay: Thank you for reading ~  Anyway, like i said on my other reply, Don't Loose hope ! heheee  :peace: Actually, I myself is a hardcore AtsuYuu shipper LOL. So.. there will be 'some' moments. but just how many is 'some'  :whistle:
Thank you so much  :peace: :peace: :peace:

Shipping Unicorns Since 48 B.C | Forever Rowing the boats of TakaTomo and Atsuyuu

Secret Train of Love Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
It's not coincidence, It's Fate ! Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 Part 1 Part 2
I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@saeyukilover Yes ~ that's the question lol what tomochin did is one of the reasons why the story happen  :lol: more about it to find out in the future  chapters  :peace: Thank you for reading  :heart: :heart: :heart:
@Tam_atsu Thank you for reading  :heart: Please wait for chapter 3 ~ it will be a somewhat kojiyuu's somewhat love somewhat story again i think  XD
@Haruko Hee  :deco: Thanks for reading ~ Let's just hope they will be able to maintain this 'sweet' in the future chapters  :P or.. sweeter ?
@Tanchan Thank you for reading  :deco: Noo ~ Don't loose hope haha. We'll never know what will happen next but stay tuned for the next updates  :peace: Try our other fic It's not coincidence, It's fate! a TomoTomo fanfic  :thumbup

Yehey!!! I'll really wait for that!! Thank you so much for the kojiyuu!!
Well i also love atsuyuu so im fine if it will be atsuyuu or kojiyuu!!  :love:
Goodluck on writing!!!  :) :thumbsup

Silent reader for now

Offline unicorn48

Unicorlandia: Secret Train of Love [Chapter 3] (Kojiyuu) UPDATE !! 11/03/12
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 02:10:02 PM »
Chapter 3 !!  :deco: fast update huh? Our sem break is over .. so we'll be derping at school :cry: but we'll try to update every two days LOL, 
This chapter will clarify the confusions with more confusions. This chapter is not really on our story outline but things change.

Anyway....Here's a a long KOJIYUUlicious update  :cow: heheee ~ shippers would surely love this. except for the end of the chapter

:peace:

Secret Train of Love  (Chapter 3)

Kojima Haruna opened her eyes, it was already morning. She realized that she fell asleep on the couch while waiting for Yuko to come home.

She brushed her eyes and sitted. She saw Yuko sitting on the other couch opposite to her, sleeping.

'That idiot broke her promise again.' She muttered, knowing that Yuko didn't fullfil her promise on going home early and have a quality time together. Kojima even cooked many dishes and rented a Love Actually DVD Yuko would surely love. She'll just reheat the food for lunch or dinner, and swear that Yuko won't know anything about her preparation.

'Yuko looked like an angel when asleep, no... more like a cute squirrel' she giggled to herself. Even though Yuko often break her promises, Haruna in the end will always forgive her. Just who could possibly resist Yuko Oshima ?

But certainly, things could not continue like this. There are also things that Haruna couldn't pass. Yuko's mistakes are forgivable, but the number of it is not.

'We're so happy back then.' Kojima thought as she reminisced the past.

Those moments when Yuko would kiss her when she's not looking or just because Yuko wants to. Then she will push Yuko away, with no effort at all. She miss this so much. But it's not like it's completely gone at all. It's not even gone. The thing is,   Yuko changed. But the problem is, Kojima didn't know what change Yuko had.

It was not only Haruna who sensed things about Yuko, Yuko herself knew about it and she tried to make things back the way it used to be.

It surprised Kojima when Yuko asked her to live together. Despite the fact that Yuko only thought of this last month, Kojima was still happy. Despite Yuko's effort in maintaining their relationship strong, Kojima felt that there is something wrong.

"I'm sorry..." Yuko's sleep talking pulled Kojima back to reality. She felt her heart ache.

'It's not your fault Yuko...' She answered in her head.

"Ohayou Nyan Nyan ~ i'll melt." Yuko who just woke up said as she saw Kojima staring at her.

"Who-Who said I’m looking at you. Ohayou"  Kojima blushed,

"Don't worry Nyan Nyan I have been always looking at you since the day we met, so we're quits." Yuko joked making Kojima blush harder. Then she went to the other side, and sat at Kojima's lap facing her as she hugged the other girl.

"Nyan Nyan ~"

"Hm..?" Kojima answered hugging Yuko back.

"I think your boobs are getting bigger."

Kojima's face became red, even though she can't see Yuko, she knows that her girlfriend is having a perverted smiled on her face.

"Ecchi !!" She tried to push the pervert away with little effort at all.

"mou, gomen ne" Yuko said as she tried to steal a kiss.

"I'm still mad at you, you know !" Kojima said. She should be mad at her. "You went home late, and didn't woke me up."

"Because i fell asleep," Yuko answered in a matter of fact tone.

"that's not an excuse."

"I fell asleep looking at you." Yuko said making haruna blush for the nth time.

Kojima pushed her away making Yuko fall on the floor leaving the perverted squirrel brushing her aching butt. Then she headed in the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"But it's really cute ~ my girlfriend waiting for me to come home. Aaah kawaii ~" Yuko teased her more. But Kojima didn't mind her, still reminding herself to not fall on Yuko's charm harder than she had already fell.

Kojima, looking for some bread in the refrigerator came across two strawberry cake inside it. She smiled at herself, Happy about the cake and her girlfriend.

"Huh? why are there two?" She mumbled as she get the first strawberry cake.

Apparently, Yuko followed her in the kitchen and answered her.

"Ah, the other one is for Acchan."

"Acchan ?" Kojima raised an eyebrow to Yuko. She didn't want to make assumptions, but cake for what?

"You didn't know ?" Yuko said confused. "Acchan was..."

"Acchan was ?" Kojima repeated, hoping that Acchan just had a break in acting so they will celebrate it and not some bad news.

"Acchan had an accident."

"WHAT ?!" With that being said, Kojima dropped the strawberry cake they're supposed to eat for breakfast.

"Yeah but she's okay,hopefully. Wait you didn't get a call or a message?”

"My phone is dead." Kojima answered still can't believe what happened to Acchan. Of all the people in the world why Acchan? "L-Let's visit her."

"Of course, but how bout breakfast first?" Yuko asked as she touched her tummy and butt, which are aching. She didn't have dinner last evening and she can't afford not to eat breakfast too.

"Let's just eat on the way!" Kojima said as she went to her room to prepare, after some moments of hesitation on what to do, Yuko cleaned the mess the cake made on the floor first before changing her clothes.

After preparing they quickly went to the car which Aki-P lent them for emergency purposes, Good thing Yuko knew how to drive since she's having her driving lesson lately and they headed to the hospital.

As they reached the parking lot, Yuko felt that she can’t handle anymore her hungriness. She managed to open the box of strawberry cake they're supposed to give to Acchan, and sliced it using the free plastic knife inside the box and ate the cake like a hungry caveman.

"Want some ?" Yuko offered Haruna who was looking at her in awe.

"No thanks," Haruna answered.

"Here ~ ahhhh ~" Yuko made a sweet gesture making Haruna eat the cake.

Yuko noticed an icing on Kojima's cheek, she went closer to her girlfriend who is still eating the strawberry cake and licked the icing making sure there was none left. Kojima's face heated on her girlfriend's action.

"There’s an icing you know." Yuko whispered at her girlfriend's ears.

"HENTAIIIIIIIIIII" Kojima yelled jokingly.

They both laughed at what happened as they went out of the car. Then, they headed straight to Acchan's room walking hand in hand.

Yuko took a glimpse on Acchan before she knocked on the door, the girl was still sleeping peacefully giving no sign of waking up at all. Yuko opened the door and saw Takamina smiling at them.

"Ohayou," Takamina smiled, the eye bugs on her eyes told Yuko and Kojima that the captain didn't slept at all, patiently waking for her girlfriend to wake up.

"Ohayou" They replied, Yuko took a sit on the couch while Haruna went straight to Acchan.

"I'm sorry Takamina, I only knew about the accident from Yuuchan this morning, I.." Kojima said, lost in words as tears formed in her eyes.

"It's okay Nyan Nyan, The doctor said Atsuko will wake up today." Takamina said as she went to Nyan Nyan and pat her back leading them back to the couch.

Yuko just stared at them. Is this what it feels to be jealous?

"Where's Tomochin ?" Yuko asked. Tomochin was there last night wasn't she ?

"Ah, Tomochin went home to take a bath." Takamina answered.

"Why don't you go rest Takamina ? Nyan Nyan and I could stay here for a while." Yuko offered.

"Eto.. I don't want to leave her side." Takamina said sadly.

"Just take a bath at least? Then go back here." Yuko teased Takamina. It's a way to make the captain rest even for a bit. For now, Staying in place of Takamina is the only thing Yuko could offer for the captain.

"arigatou Yuko." Takamina gently smiled,

"Actually, I can't stay. I'm sorry" Kojima said.

"I have work later, but I’ll definitely go back." She continued.

"Yuko ?" Takamina asked.

"It's okay with me, I can stay for a bit. Maybe wait for you or Tomochin to come ?" Yuko answered.

"Then, let's go together Nyan Nyan." Takamina said, gaining a nod from Haruna.

"Okay. I approve of this but be sure not to touch my girlfriend." Yuko demanded, as Kojima and Takamina stood up and headed to the door.

"chotto, chotto ~"  Yuko called out. Kojima and Takamina looked back.

"kissu ~ my kissu Nyan Nyan." Yuko pouted.

"b-baka." Kojima said as she gave Yuko a peck on the lips.

"bye bye ~"

Moments later, Yuko and the sleeping Acchan were completely alone together. The energetic Yuko's face changed to a worried and sad one, even worse than Takamina.

She went sat on a chair near Acchan's bed. Then, she slowly caressed the face of the sleeping girl.

"I'm sorry Acchan." She said as tears formed in her eyes.

"I'm sorry for loving you."

So how was it ?  :sweat:

I really enjoyed writing this chapter took me a whole day  with the Kojiyuu moments and that somewhat atsuyuu somewhat moment. I love both pairings okay, though i love atsuyuu more but that doesn't mean i will be biased on the couples in the story LOL. just what am i even babbling about.  :doh:

Will Acchan wake up ? What do Tomochin really have in her head ? What will be Nyan Nyan's reaction when she finds out ? What is Takamina's shampoo ? Is Mariko really a troll ? What about Miichan ? Is Yuko a pimp?

/shot

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Thanks for the update! I really love your fics :D Aww, so sad, but at least we know Yuko does feel bad and gulity about the whole thing. Sad for Haruna and takamina as well :( can't wait to see what happens when acchan wakes up! Looking forward to your next update as always :D

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG~ This is new! Interesting, yet, heart-breaking. Why would you want Yuko to end up with Acchan when you know Acchan is for Takamina and Yuko is for Kojiharu! Why are you messing with these couples  :angry: , i feel sorry for Takamina and Kojiharu, although it's fine for me for Yuko to end up with Acchan 'cause Yuko is perfect either with Kojiharu or Acchan.....but how about Takamina? Are you just going to write it there and let our general manager suffer in heartbreaks?  :(
I'm a KOJIYUU shipper but i don't want these couples to end up terribly and i also want a happy ending ya~know! SIGH*  :(

UPDATE SOON!  :thumbsup

Offline unicorn48

@arrow27 Thank you for reading our story  :deco: yesshou, yuko does feel bad about it.. damn her fault ! pimping just kidding  :peace: Yuko will sort out her feelings sooner or later
@haruhi16 wow ~ thank you for the long comment and for reading our story  :love: LOL, i'm sorry but but -- don't worry everything will drop into it's rightful places in the right time ~  :peace:
@rukaeru Thank you for reading our story  :love: Yes, Atsumina ~ but we'll just have to wait for it. Who knows ??  :peace:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Did you hear that?!?! It was the sound of my heart when it´s broken -___-

no why!!! not atsuyu.. i love them but not in a romantic couple is like more like buddies for her tsundere girlfriends... T_T no way...

Offline yourockme

• ecchi
  • Member+
"I'm sorry for loving you."
:ptam-cry: :ptam-wub:
YEY ATSUYUU  :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:
ARGHH REALLY GUYZ
please just now let me be happy by reading
Atsuyuu fics PLEASE
u already know that its goin to be KOJIYUU
right?
its already in the title  :farofflook:
soo please let me,the writer and the others have some
AtsuYuu  :prayers:
XDXDXD LOL
well anyway you guyz are right 
well I also love atsumina and kojiyuu   :luvluv1:
YIEEEE  :on cny2:

tnx for the update
muahhh  :on slopkiss: :on ksweat:

ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Wahhh!!! Thank you for the super sweet kojiyuu moments!!!!!

Ehhhhh?? Yuko?? Hahahaah!! She's inlove with acchan xD
Well, i love kojiyuu but i also love atsuyuu so i really love this storyy!!! :drool:  :thumbsup :inlove:
Update soon :)))

Silent reader for now

Offline unicorn48

@Haruko *gives band aid* but.. but... Atsuyuu  :cry:. Kidding aside, Don't  worry haha this is just a fanfic  :peace: aaand, who knows what may happen next  :lol: Nyways, thanks for reading  :love:

@Yourockme Thanks for reading  :deco: I'm glad that you liked that somewhat Atsuyuu somewhat part , i suddenly thought of making that scene when i was  writing the kojiyuu moment LOL.

@Tam_atsu No Problem, we always take into consideration what the readers/shippers want to read in the fanfics we make  :peace: Thank you for reading our story on for loving it as well  :heart:

*I just have some clarifications to make,

What we put in the AuthorTopic part (thread name) is temporary (pairing). We only put the pairing there to indicate what pairing will be seen in that particular chapter and NOT the pairing that will be together in the end  :peace: So stay tuned for our updatessss. Thanks guys !

And by the way, the pairings that will/might appear/might end up together in our chapter will be revealed in the End  :nervous

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
the hell is up in your brain yuko ...playing around with nyan nyan's heart.....

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline yourockme

• ecchi
  • Member+
What we put in the AuthorTopic part (thread name) is temporary (pairing). We only put the pairing there to indicate what pairing will be seen in that particular chapter and NOT the pairing that will be together in the end
:shock: :shock:
HEH?!
OWWWW  nevaamind
LOLOLOLOL

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline unicorn48

@yourockme

what i meant is, not because it's on the AuthorTopic, it doesn't mean that they will necessarily 100% end up together or the like but it also doesn't mean that they won't be together in the end. Everything depends on the flow of the story, and the reader because we take you guys in consideration  :nervous  :peace:

Sorry for my babblings  XD i just don't want to get everyone's hope up.  :err:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
I agree with NyanNyan. Nobody can resist Oshima Yuko-sama  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sorry for this late comment!!  :bow: :bow:

Ah, I love AtsuYuu a lot, so I wonder if they will be a couple in the end.

Arigatou  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline unicorn48

Yey ~ we’re back ヾ(´・ω・)人(・ω・`)ノ゛ with a Takamina centered chapter, poor captain.

Sorry for the delay  :nervous you know.. school and lack of motivation. Just how many rising action will this fanfic have lol  :angry: let's break the hearts of the characters and the readers. just kidding  :cow:

Dozo ~  :peace:

Secret Train of Love (Chapter 4)

Takamina’s POV

“Gomenasai.” I lowered my head and proceed walking again. It has been the fourth time i bumped someone on my way to the theater today, not counting the other’s last week. I guess I’m terrible right now, I feel like dying. But no one can’t blame me for acting like this, right ?

I stopped in front of a familiar building where our practices always held.I can still remember going here everyday with Acchan, walking hand in hand together and talking about the future - Ours and AKB’s. I guess it’s impossible now. She graduated, and…

“Takamina! “Someone called me from nowhere. I don’t know why but I feel like ignoring her. I continued walking slowly till i meet our practice hall’s door.

“General Manager, you’re late.” The one who shouted a while ago told me.

“Sorry.” I sighed.

“It’s okay, I’m late too.”

I looked back to see her, and as what I’m expecting, she’s Mariko. She smiled and opened the door for me. Then, I saw my fellow Team A. The aura is quite unusual, new faces ? where’re the others ? oh yeah.. Team Shuffle. It’s quite amazing that up until now i’m still not used in it, i miss the old faces, especially that of Acchan’s. Then again, She’s not here even before the Shuffle. It’s only her that i miss, i think. 

“Sorry for being late. again” I apologized. They all looked at me differently, It’s so unusual for me to be late, for two consecutive weeks. The only thing i’m thankful about is that I’m not the Team’s Captain anymore. Atleast, in the rehearsals i don’t have to act strong and knowing which i’m not really am.

“Okay. We’ll start our practice now!” Mariko told us.

I sighed as I put my bag down. I don’t feel like practicing today or tomorrow or the next days. My energy is completely drained.

How can I focus if there is so many things that needs to be managed right now? If there are problems that I want to know the reason? If there’s someone whom I want to meet and to be with right now?

I fixed my clothes as I walked heading to Acchan’s room. I wiped my sweat that I got from running. I rushed from our CM just to be in this place,  Acchan is supposed to wake up yesterday but she didn’t maybe she’ll wake up today?

Then I saw Aki-P in front of acchan’s door.

“Goodevening.” I lowered my head.

He just nodded not smiling or anything.

I slowly opened the door, Aki-P beside me. I saw Mariko and Tomochin inside.

“How is she?” I asked them but I got no answer. Mariko can’t look at me and I faced Aki-P who remained outside. I looked at them confusedly and walked beside acchan’s bed where Tomochin also is. I looked at Acchan, she’s still sleeping peacefully and seems like nothing changed.

“Tomochin how is she?” I asked tomochin.

She looked at me with tears forming in her eyes.

“Takamina~ Are you alright?” Chiyuu asked.

“Is there something wrong?” Yuihan followed.

I looked at them, I smiled a little bit. It seems that my new Team A is really concerned with me.

“I-I’m alright” I answered. “So what must we practice right now?” I continued.

“Eh? Of course, for our stage performance. We always practice for it with the same date.”  Mayuyu said in a matter of fact tone with a confused look.

“Oh,I’m sorry, I forgot. He-he” I remembered. I scratched my head. It’s really troubling me.

We stand on our positions and started dancing as the song started to play. At first, I managed to follow the movs but with little energy. They  ignored  my lousy dancing and I felt a little bit relieved. Then my thoughts drifted again.

“Y-You’re kidding right?” I laughed dryly as I pushed tomochin away.

“Taka-“ Tomochin tried to speak.

“That’s not a good joke !!! Acchan seems fine, nothing changed. Look at her, she’s still sleeping peacefully.” I loudened my voice.

“It’s true, Takamina.” Aki-P now entered the room and looked at me.

“But how? The Doctors said that she’s fine and she will recover! And now the three of you is saying that !” I shouted. Tears fell in my eyes.

“It’s not expected though. But her mind is damaged.” Mariko said softly.

“You must be lying. She will be fine.” I  I laughed dryly while sobbing.

“I trust her, I trust the doctor’s words.” I said forcing myself to speak.

“Minami – ” Tomochin tried to put her hands on my shoulder but I blocked it.

“How can this happen?” I asked them. They looked at me sadly.

I started to cry loudly.

“Takamina you’re doing the wrong moves.” Mariko shouted.

Everyone stopped, even the music.

“I shouted because I kept on saying it for three times already but you just kept on not minding me and still dance with the wrong moves.” She explained.

“I’m sorry.” I really don’t know what’s happening to me. What I know is that I must be beside her.

“You can just take a rest Takamina.” Mariko said.

“No, I’m fine. Let’s continue practicing.” I replied though I also want to take a rest right now but I can’t just leave them. I want to set a good example to them.

“Okay then, let’s continue.” Mariko forced a smiled. I see my fellow team A members nod and stretch a bit. I really feel sorry for acting like this, I must be the one who’s leading this practice. Glad that Mariko is here, she understands me.

We continued practicing again, I tried to focus more but the thing with Acchan kept on bugging me, making me forget the steps. They just looked at me worriedly, some convincing me to rest but i just smiled at them.  Moments later, a few stopped dancing and looked at the corner, Aki-P is watching us. So I tried my best again to focus but apparently i can’t.

“Stop.” Aki-P commanded.

They all stopped except for me who haven’t heard it until Mayuyu poked me. We all looked at Aki-P waiting for him to say anything but he just looked at Mariko. I caught Mariko wink at him. But I don’t care right now.

“Goodwork for today, It’s a tiring day for almost all of you. I think it’s enough. You can now go home.” He ordered.

Go home ? We haven’t even reached half of what we usually practice. I guess it’s all my fault. I shouldn’t be acting this way but I’m happy that we’re dismissed early.

“Hai. Arigatou.” We all said.

I immediately grabbed my bag , I have to go to the hospital as quickly as possible. I fixed my hair, and hang my bag on my shoulder.

“Takamina.” Mariko called me.

“Yes Mariko? Ahh! T-thanks a while ago and I’m really sorry.” I said as I faced her.

“It’s fine.” Mariko smiled. When serious things like this happen, she’s always there to help us and not in a trolling way, sometimes.

“You look terrible General Manager. If you could just see yourself right now.” She continued.

“Come on.” She grabbed my hands as we headed to Aki-P who is still standing at the corner. He’s eyes is full of concern, worry and disappointment. I felt sorry for him and more for myself. I just really can’t accept the fact that Acchan is on a comatose and she might not open her eyes again.

END

So how was it ? It took us a lot of effort to stop procrastinate and write chapter 4  :on gay: and Acchan on coma  :fainted: what will happen to her and to this story ?!
Hopefully we'll be able to make chapter 5 tomorrow  :deco:

I Love You (KojiYuu)
[/center]

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - HaruKari Michi~19 no Yoru~