JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight

Author Topic: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 16 [FINISHED]  (Read 98192 times)

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥

So, this is my second fic :deco:.
I really love Atsumina/KaiAcchan & KojiYuu and it's kinda exciting to make some twist on them since Taka is a bit into Kojiharu :lol:
plus the other OTPs that I like, WMatsui, MariMii & MaYuuki :deco: I might add some OTPs along the story :twothumbs

The first scenes on this fic is a true to life story :wub:
Oh I should control my feelings while writing :wub: :panic:

Edit:
Try to notice the 3rd song that was used. What it sounds like?:lol:

Here's the video trailer about this fic. I'll post the first chapter later or tomorrow :cow:

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry between the WMidget - Video Trailer
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 03:49:40 PM »
Ah~ Finally something new LOL!  :lol:
This sounds really interesting  :) Can't wait till you post it!!!
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 04:11:33 PM »
God! it's so interesting~
Waitting for new update :cow:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 04:23:31 PM »
Gah!! This is great!!  :twothumbs hope that it will end up being kojiyuu not takamina and kojiharu :))
Well, im really excited with your fic so goodluck!!
Really the video was awesome!
Paturo sa susunod ah?  :D :peace:

Silent reader for now

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 04:39:54 PM »
your teaser video is great....i hope the story goes great as well waiting for update:)

:luvluv1: :luvluv2:

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 05:07:48 PM »
oh my god karupin!!
I cant w8 to read the chapter 1!
Im really lookin forward to it!! XD

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 06:42:26 PM »
Kojiyuu?!  :w00t:  and Wmatsui?!?!? :drool:    OMG! Mayuki?!?!?!?!? :inlove:

Then~ 'I'll be here~'

I love the teaser! great video!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 10:17:52 PM »
the trailer look so good!

Offline Strawberri

• Atsumina ... <3
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2012, 10:31:43 PM »
Omg! Looks soooooooooooooooooo... Interesting!!!!! Excited to read the first chapter! Just saying, the video was epic! Update soon  :cathappy:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 11:00:00 PM »
I'm eagerly waiting to start reading your to-be-posted update!!!  :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 02:56:26 AM »
Paturo sa susunod ah?  :D :peace:
sure sure :lol:

By the way, thanks for the positive comments about the video :deco:
here's the chapter 1, a short update and introductions :sweatdrop:

Chapter 1: Lazy Time

The sun is shining brightly today as I look up at the sky. Tons of clouds that are forming heart, rabbit, and even my cat Ruvu are present. As I look up at the university ground, some students are walking; maybe they’re heading to their next classroom while the others are just chatting around. I’m sitting on my assigned seat that is located beside the window that’s why I can feel that I can see all of them; just like I’m on the top of the world. Well actually, our room is on the very top of the university building. I feel so lazy today as I rested my head on my palms then sighed. Ugh, I feel sleepy but I don’t want to sleep. I feel chatting with my friends but I’m too lazy to go with them. Instead of hanging around with them because our professor in this time’s subject is absent, I’m doing the opposite. “Ugh~” I sighed and stare again outside. I wonder if there’s anything new that will happen today.

“Acchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~!!” Even if I’m not looking, I know that it’s the feminine Gachapin who’s calling me.
“You’re starring again outside…. Finding handsome guys again? I told you, just look at me and you’ll know what handsome really mean”. I turned to look at him and gave him a slight smile but before I could react on what he said, a tall lady with a bob haircut is now running towards us.
“You’re ruining her emo moments again, Kuu the Gachapin! And what I just heard? Handsome? You? Hahaha! Oh come on, don’t make us laugh, Gay!”
“Mou~! I’m not gay Mari-raffe! It’s not my fault if I look beautiful for a man!” the Gachapin pouted.
“You’re not a man, you’re a WOMAN! Hahaha!”
“Trolling again huh?! Let me prove to you that I’m a MAN! Come here Mari-raffe!”

Okay, there they go again; playing, joking & insulting each other again. They’re always like that but even though they’re treating each others in a mean way, we can see that there’s something behind those teasing, insulting and sometimes physical hurting. We can see the word ‘love’ between them but of course, even though we asked them about it, they’re just denying it. Err! Why do they need to deny it even though it’s already obvious? They’re so lucky to have a love life. Okay, stop that ‘love’ thing; it’s just making me feel bitter.
         As I go back to my previous business; looking blankly outside, there’s something that caught my attention, the entrance to the university’s theater. I wonder why there are a lot of people coming there. Maybe there’s a film showing? Convention? Or a meeting? Whatever! The hell I care about them. When my eyes was about to close, again, someone interrupted me. What the hell is wrong with these people?!

“Acchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~!”

I turn around again and found my other friend, Yukirin with the silent but funny type Rena who’s doing the ‘Aaiiin~’ expression when she’s in insane mode. Rena is really a hardworking student as she always topped the subjects and always at the dean’s list, of course, she’s part of the AKSchoolars where all intelligent persons belong. Despite of being an intelligent one, she’s doing something suspiciously these days. She’s always leaving us immediately when our classes will end; which is not usual. Usually, before, she’s still hanging out with us before going home but things changed. Well, soon we’ll find out about it. Yukirin is almost the same as Rena. Don’t you ever dare to make them mad or else, you’ll see the black, dark and sadist side of them. I remember the last time that both of them were in that state, oooooh~ kowai~. I can’t even imagine that these nice girls can be like that. Maybe these two are really best friends, just like Rena, Yukirin seemed hiding something on us. She’s also leaving us when classes will end. What’s happening with these two? Maybe they’re …………….. dating? Oh what am I thinking?! That's impossible!

"What are you doing? Looking for handsome guys again?" Yukirin asked. What's going on?! Why everyone thinks that I'm looking for handsome guys?!
"I wonder why our professor is absent today. By the way, the boring History is our next subject right? I'm sure that prof. is present" Rena added.
"Arg! I forgot about that prof! I don't want to attend on that subject"

After I sighed, the door of the room suddenly opened as all of the boys lined up and made a way with hearts on their eyes. Of course, all of us know who arrived as I and Rena with Yukirin looked at each other. There she is now walking a bit shy while giving an awkward smile to her fanboys. Kojima Haruna is one of my friends and she's reeeeaaaaaally popular in our college department (I guess in the whole university also?). She's really beautiful as she can make every man fall in love with her. Despite of being popular, actually, she didn't like it as she just want to be a simple person and student.............. like me. Yeah, she really said that before. Well, I don't like it a bit because I don't want her to be like yhe annoying me.

The Cat and Dog like, Mariko and Kuu arrived same as the time that Kojiharu arrived at my desk. This is perfect, I can't be alone again.
"Hey! Acchan, I've heard that you don't want to attend on our History class. I have an idea" Kojiharu smirked.
"Really? It's new that you have an idea. Haha!" Kuu intervened. Somehow, I also want to laugh on what Kuu said because this beautiful and well known lady is sometimes an airhead.
"I'm not talking to you Gaychapin! ...... So do you want to leave in our history class WITH a valid excuse?"
"Of course! It's kinda intriguing Nyan! Tell us now!" I said while the others just nod excitedly to agree.
"See our theater over there? That will be our excuse. I found out that the theater club is having a play right now and they are selling tickets for a cheap price. I've heard on some students that the next play will start same as our history class and all of the students who will watch that will be excused from the class when they will present their tickets to their professors. So, are you in? This is the first time that we can watch a play from that club"

After Kojiharu explained all of it, we just end up looking at her while giving a disbelieving look as we did not expect those words from her.
"Mou~ Don't look at me like that!" Kojiharu pouted.
"Are you sick Nyaro?" Mariko asked pretending to be worried while checking her temperature.
"Mou~ I'm not sick! So are you going with me or not?"
"Ikou~! Even though I think it's kinda boring there, I'll still choose it rather than to attend history class"
"Tss~ you’ll just want to find handsome or cute guys there!"

Okay, it's more annoying now as all of them said it in chorus. Why they are thinking like that about me?! I really don’t care about guys now. Even though they’re like that and have some abnormalities, I still value them as my friends since they are my classmates since the first time I went to this Akiba University. We’re now in second year college under the College of Computer Studies, taking the course of Information Technology. And I am Atsuko Maeda hoping there’s something new that will happen today.

TBC ..  :cow:

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 1
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012, 03:22:53 AM »
i need longer.. no!!! we need longer one update  :lol: :fap 

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012, 03:40:27 AM »
Hope acchan found her cute guy soon :deco:
I want more...waitting for next update.
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2012, 03:46:14 AM »
I love it! The trailer is already exciting! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!   :thumbsup

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 04:19:55 AM »
OMG!! i just saw you trailer video.. and i found that you put a chapter one yeah im a lucky girl!!!

YEah! Yuuboy and takaboy gonna fight for haruna.. its fine for me BUT if in the end atsumina and kojiyuu are together :D..

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2012, 05:33:51 AM »
I'll update this, maybe tomorrow  :lol:

OMG!! i just saw you trailer video.. and i found that you put a chapter one yeah im a lucky girl!!!

YEah! Yuuboy and takaboy gonna fight for haruna.. its fine for me BUT if in the end atsumina and kojiyuu are together :D..
Of course  :lol: :deco:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2012, 05:56:36 AM »
Hmm.. I think this will be really interesting! Thanks for the 1st chapter!!  :) :thumbsup
Update soon please! :))

Silent reader for now

Offline steftakami

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2012, 06:03:44 AM »
omg I like your fic!!!  :heart:

please continue!!!  :bow: :bow: :twothumbs

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2012, 06:23:06 AM »
Love This Fic!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
ATSUMINA!!!  :inlove:

Please continue

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2012, 08:03:59 AM »
What a Lazy day  XD
YEY another FIC from the great Karupin san  :lol:
HUHUHU I really wanted to watch the trailer
But I cant because of my stupid brother!
always complaining the internet is slow!!
really need to upgrade it  :doh:

anyway Hush Hush
this two midget will fight for Haruna??
what about my Acchan? LOLOL
I dunt want my Acchan to be hurt
XD anyway I still donnu the plot
sooo Please Update soon our GREAT Karupin san
HEHEHEHEHE  :thumbup
I wonder why Acchan is not famous too? XDDD
 :cow:
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)