JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spica - I`ll Be There

Author Topic: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 16 [FINISHED]  (Read 105096 times)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 5 [UPDATED 11.18]
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2012, 02:24:24 PM »
I know! I just feel so disgust when i read the last part, confessing between Kai and Haruna makes me wanna puke all my body organs out! It's just--- oh my God! I still can't get over to this new chapter, can i just forget or block this chapter on my account? It's really disturbing and i might get nightmares after this! Sigh* I might just keep myself away from this fic for awhile and read it again if the original couples happens to be in their real pairings already. Ja!

sorry haruhi..i just can't stop laughing after i read ur comment..hahahahaha..
i will pm you if the original pairing is together!!!

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2012, 02:36:44 PM »
I know! I just feel so disgust when i read the last part, confessing between Kai and Haruna makes me wanna puke all my body organs out! It's just--- oh my God! I still can't get over to this new chapter, can i just forget or block this chapter on my account? It's really disturbing and i might get nightmares after this! Sigh* I might just keep myself away from this fic for awhile and read it again if the original couples happens to be in their real pairings already. Ja!

Okay then :lol: Gomen, if this fic made you feel that way .....
Chichay12 will pm you if the pairings are back to normal :twothumbs

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2012, 02:56:37 PM »
Alright then, now Chichay12! Don't forget to inform me , okay? And my gift to you as an advance thank you, please pm me your OS/fic request, any pairings will do, it's your choice. Also, PM me some pictures of your request so i can make a story related to that picture. Chichay12, thank you! :)

Also karupin12, thank you for your understanding, your story is great, really :) . Goodluck!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2012, 03:00:59 PM »
Alright then, now Chichay12! Don't forget to inform me , okay? And my gift to you as an advance thank you, please pm me your OS/fic request, any pairings will do, it's your choice. Also, PM me some pictures of your request so i can make a story related to that picture. Chichay12, thank you! :)

Also karupin12, thank you for your understanding, your story is great, really :) . Goodluck!

hahaha..ur welcome in advance haruhi..
just update ur fic and im fine with it...hohoho
and im looking forward to ur next update.. :sweatdrop:

you too karupin!!!
and again..thank you for the update!! :thumbsup

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2012, 03:07:01 PM »
Kojiyuu and Atsumina should be together. But if you based it on the story KaiHaru is so cute and sweet!  :inlove:
I'm excited what will happen next!  :deco:

Thanks for this fic karupin-san  :bow:
I don't know what you're up to..But please update soon.  XD

Ps. But on the other hand, don't you dare try that trick on my MaYuki karupin-san  :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 03:18:39 PM by rhin_rhin »

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2012, 03:27:38 PM »
@haruhi16 : Thank you also .. I understand what you feel as a loyal shipper  :)
@rhin_rhin : Let me think about it .. jk :lol:

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2012, 04:11:57 PM »
Dahel??!! KaiHaru??!! It's new  :grin: :grin:
Keep going karupin-san,,  :thumbsup :thumbsup
Add more drama, drama, and drama,,  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2012, 04:42:22 PM »
I can't expain my feeling when i read last part... :banghead:
Poor acchan~ :panic:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2012, 08:07:08 PM »
Rena and Jun are cute~~~~
Kai and Haruna... uhhh... but u said the real couples will be back soon so I'll wait!
Thank you for the update!! :)

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2012, 09:05:07 PM »
Rena and Jun >.<

Eeeh? Kai x Haruna?
Interesting!
Complicated!

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2012, 12:31:57 AM »
seemed like everyone was shocked about KaixHaruna :lol:
But haven't I told you about it at the first place? :lol:
Well, even though the chapter 5 ended up like that, it doesn't mean that they can ...........
okay, just wait for the next chapter :lol: I'll think of some surprises :twisted:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2012, 06:06:34 AM »
All i can say is EWWWWWWWWWW. Kai and Haruna? Wtf, ewwwww. It doesn't sound right, okay? Ewww.

yeah it sounds so wrong.. but i love drama :D

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2012, 01:29:58 PM »
Just Joining

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter

Thank you for interesting fanfic

TakaHaru great  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2012, 01:56:06 AM »
All i can say is EWWWWWWWWWW. Kai and Haruna? Wtf, ewwwww. It doesn't sound right, okay? Ewww.
Hahaha! :lol: :lol: Don't worry, soon the real couples will be back :lol: :lol:

Yess!!!! Can't wait for that  :wub:
I really don't fell right about kai and haru
Now everybody knows about rena and jun, don't forget about yukirin  :lol:  ;)
Thanx for the update ^^

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2012, 02:25:07 AM »
@takamae: here it is, Yukirin's revelation :lol:

everyone, if you've read my last fanfic, you'll notice one of the scenes here that is 'somehow' related/connected to it :lol:

Chapter 6: Another Revelation (MaYuki)

Together, hand in hand, the two individuals who confessed on each other and shared a sweet kiss at the rooftop quietly ran downstairs and avoided the roaming around guards. When they reached outside of their university, Kai put on his bonnet and Haruna was readying herself to start on walking towards their house. Before the woman could take a step, the blond reached for her hand and hold it firmly.

"Let me take you home. ..." he smiled.
"But. .. but your home is on the other way right? It'll be hard for you and you might go home late" Haruna said, a bit worried.
"I'll be fine. Don't worry. ..... I just need to assure that my girlfriend will be home safe" By that words from her man, Haruna nodded while blushing. The two started to walk while swinging their intertwined hands.

At the crossing road near Haruna’s house, a group of four girls with two men passed by and stopped when they noticed a familiar face.

“Isn’t that Nyan-nyan?” Yukirin asked.
“Yeah .. That’s her ……. Nya-” Atsuko was about to call Haruna but she was cut off by the Gachapin as he covered the woman’s mouth.
“Sssshh~ can’t you see that she’s busy? We might disturb them” Kuu pointed at Haruna with a man who’s facing their back at them.
“Who do you think it is? I can’t see the man’s face! Plus he’s even wearing a bonnet!” Rena was irritated as she tried to figure out who the man is.
“Such a gossip girl. Come here ….. We’re going home” Jun wrapped his arm over his girlfriend’s neck then slowly dragging her to their way home “We’ll take our leave now. Nice to meet you all” he bowed his head a bit then continued his business with his girlfriend.

“Tell me, who among them is really the highschool student?” Mariko asked as she stared at the lovers with a weird face.
“Hey! They’re gone!” Yukirin pointed at the recent location of Haruna.
“EH?! Ugh, we didn’t have a chance to see they guy’s face” Atsuko pouted “Maybe he’s Oshima-kun …. What do you think? …. Now let’s go home, let’s just put Nyan-nyan on the hot seat tomorrow” she laughed as she continued on taking her way home. The remaining three followed while the Gachapin is giving a worried look on her.

It’s almost 7pm when Atsuko got home. It’s dark in their house as all of the lights are still off. She called her parents but it seemed that they are not around. She switched on the lights and go to their kitchen to prepare for her food and eat alone while watching a showbiz related show. Then suddenly, she stood up quickly and widened her eyes on what she saw.

“Woah! Kakkoi! Riku-san is sooooo cool! He proposed on Oshima-san! LIVE!” She said while the spoon is still inside her mouth. “I wish I can also have that kind of man” Atsuko smiled as her thoughts became Kai-related again.

Atsuko shook her head to clear her thoughts and decided to finish her dinner before taking a shower and checking out her networking sites. After all the necessary things were done, she laid her stomach onto the bed as she opened her laptop and logged in her account. To her surprise, just like what she experienced before, she first blinked her eyes not once but many times as she also pinched her cheeks to wake herself up if she’s just dreaming. But what she’s seeing right now is true, it’s true that she have a message from her blond prince, Kai.

To: Atsuko
-Konbanwa ^.^ .. I had fun earlier even though I wasn’t able to answer the question. Haha .. By the way, I’m sorry for what I did. For avoiding you ….. it’s just I’m shy to talk and look directly to your eyes. ^^> I hope we can become friends Maeda-san

To: Kai
-Konbanwa ^_^ .. Me too, I really had fun earlier. You're just shy? I thought you're mad at me. Hehe. . It's fine now..

To: Atsuko
-So, friends? :)

To: Kai
-Hai! Friends :))

Until their conversation continued and ended when they noticed that it's already late in the evening, Atsuko still can't believe on it; that she had a conversation with Kai. Before, she's just dreaming about it but now it was not a dream anymore as it actually happened with a bonus of they become friends. Same as the woman, Kai slept with a smile on his face, the only difference is the reason of his smiles us not Atsuko but Haruna whom he talked with before going to sleep.

"Oyasumi~ Have a dream with me and. ....... I love you"

Those words are kept on repeating the blond's mind as he can also imagine the face of the woman while saying it.

Another morning and another day of school came. Atsuko is now walking towards the university when she noticed at the corner of her eye a two individuals who are looking so sweet. There is Jun who just gave Rena's bag and before he leaves, he give a rush kiss on the woman's cheek and run while waving his hand. Rena had nothing to do on the younger man's action so she just waved also her hand to say goodbye.

"Oh Acchan. .. Let's go?" she greeted when she saw Atsuko looking at her.
"I wish I can also experience that..." she said as both of them continued on walking.
"That? What it is?"
"What you and Jun-kun did. hehe.."
"Owh. .." Rena blushed. "Time will come for you. ... You never know, maybe later it will happen to you”
“Well …… I guess” Atsuko smirked as she skipped joyfully but in a wrong way to their room.
“Chotto Acchan! What’s with that smirk?!”

“Look what we have here. What’s the reason of that big smile Acchan?” Mariko asked then gave a smirk.
“Guess what …………. I had a conversation with Kai-san last night! AND he sent a message first!” Atsuko announced with full big smile and by that, it made Haruna’s attention to turn on her.

“What? Kai sent a message on her? But why? What did they talk about?” Haruna thought as she felt kinda jealous on it.

Before Atsuko could talk again, Haruna interrupted her by saying “Guys ….. I’ll join Theater Club later …. They’re accepting applicants now”
“Really Nyan-nyan? Me too! Kai-san ……… asked me if I want to” Atsuko blushed on her last words without noticing the puzzled look of her friend.
“I told you Acchan! Maybe that’s the sign!”
“I hope so Rena ….”

“Hoho .. I can smell rivalry ……. What are you going to do Haruna? Are you going to say it to Acchan or not?” Kuu said to himself then smirked when Haruna looked at him.
“How about you Nyan-nyan? Who asked you to join? Oshima-san?” Kuu teased but he never thought that his teasing was true.
“Hai ….” She answered shyly “She sent me a message last night and ……. I thought it will be great since I haven’t join any club”
“EEEHHH??!! I knew it! You’re really dating Oshima-kun!!” Atsuko with Yukirin and Rena squealed in chorus while Mariko and Kuu remained relax.
“No I’m not! Because …….” Haruna paused for awhile then whispered softly “Kai and I are dating”
“What? Are you saying something Nyan-nyan?”
“Nothing …. I said let’s go together at the theater later”

Their conversations ended when their professor entered the room exactly when the bell rang. Today they will have two subjects before they can take their break. While those professors are lecturing, the Gachapin's attention was not on it instead he's just thinking about his friends situation. What will happen to Haruna and Atsuko if they will join together in the same club? The same club with the same love interest. Is she going to say it to Atsuko or just let Haruna to do it? There are still some thoughts that are running into Kuu's mind like is it going to be a rivalry between Atsuko and Haruna or Kai and Yuko also since it's obvious that the squirrel guy likes their friend. If that so, Atsuko will be abandoned because no one will fight for her love UNLESS one of those guys will give up or rather realize or will fall in love with her. Kuu said to himself that he or them still need to observe things and happenings about them. He will not butt in into their problems if it’s still not needed or if they can still handle it. He's sure, someday all the secrets that they're hiding will be revealed and it will really cause an ultimate heartbreak and even hatred. It's really going to be a big problem not only with Haruna and Atsuko but also for them as their friends.

On the time that they took their break, they only spent 15 minutes on eating their lunch then after it, they went at the theater club's room. Actually, it’s only Haruna and Atsuko who will join while Kuu and the others are just wanted to come. ........... for moral support (lol). Before they could reach inside the club's room, they heard a sudden loud thud and a squeal from their back. By those obvious hurtful sounds, all of them turn around to look on it and to their surprise, they saw one of their close friends who left them for awhile to go to some place; Kashiwagi Yuki.

“Yukirin! What the hell are you doing? Are you fine?” Atsuko asked worriedly as they all went to the woman who remained on the ground while rubbing her sore bottom.
“Where did you go? What happened to you?” Rena added.
“Do you really need to ask what happened to her, Rena? Is it not obvious enough that she fell because of her stupidity?” Mariko raised her eyebrows while the two just rolled their eyes and ignored the trolling tall woman.

“I … I … when I was about to go here, I …. I saw ….. I saw a rat! Right, I saw a rat and that made me to run and accidentally ….. yeah accidentally and not because of my stupidity, I twisted an ankle then fell here” she explain with a pain on her voice.
“Can you stand up?”
“I can but I think can’t walk. My foot ….. it still hurt”
“Then we should take you to the clinic” Kuu was about to lift her up but she stopped the man from doing it.
“Ch-chotto! Where? At the clinic? No! I don’t want to go there!”
“But you need to …. we don’t want to lift you until dismissal, you know?!”
“But …”
“No buts. You’re going there ….. hop on my back now” Kuu went in front of the woman and positioned himself for piggy ride. Yukirin had no choice but to do it. She doesn’t want to be a burden with her friends.
“We’ll follow you later Acchan and Nyan-nyan after this. Let’s go Marichan and Rena”

The two nodded then head inside the club’s room when the three started on walking to their destination. When Atsuko and Haruna opened the door and showed the theater’s members, all of them looked at the two women including the surprised two midgets.

“Welcome aboard! Our very first applicants!” a woman who seemed like she’s a president greeted.
“SayaGori! Don’t scare them! ….. Welcome beautiful ladies. I’m Miyazawa Sae. Are you going to join our club?” a man who has a very ikemen type quickly shake his hand to Atsuko but when it comes to Haruna, he’s going to kiss her hand. Before the ikemen’s lips could touch the soft hand of the woman, he was quickly and hardly pushed to the side by the midget squirrel that made him fall to the ground.

“Don’t ever touch my Nyan-nyan! If you don’t want to die!”
Haruna just gave him a confused look and said “I’m not YOUR Nyan-nyan! And are we close enough to call me like that?”
“hmm .. Yes?” Yuko smirked. “You came here because I told you to and of course you do want to be with me”
“You’re wrong! I came here because …..” Haruna looked at the other midget who’s currently on Yuko’s side. “…because I want to experience new things”
“New things with me?” the squirrel smirked again then hold her hand.
“Of course! ………… NOT!” she removed Yuko’s possession on her hand and look again to Kai but the man seemed busy with Atsuko now.

“I’m glad you accepted my offer. I’m looking forward on acting with you” Kai greeted Atsuko with a smile.
“Me too. But of course, we need to pass the audition first. hehe” Atsuko said with a blush.
“Oh don’t worry about it! Both of you are accepted already!” Sayaka interrupted them.
“WHAAAAT?!” the other members complained.
“What? I can expel them if they can’t act well but for now, let’s just accept them since they are our first applicants”
“Really? Don’t worry, we’ll do our best! Did you hear that Nyan-nyan? We’re part of this club now!” she said to Haruna who’s just giving a slight smile.

Haruna met Kai’s eyes. They stared for awhile when Atsuko and Yuko went to the table to fill up some forms to finish their registration. Without any words coming from them, like they’re talking only with their eyes, Haruna thought “Why did you invite Atsuko instead of me?”

“Haruna let me …….” Kai was about to explain and hold her hand but he was interrupted by Yuko when he called the woman.
“Nyan-nyan! Come here and finish these forms!”
“Coming!” Haruna left the man who just giving a worried looks at her. Worried on what will happen to them now.

“Do you smell something fishy on them, Gorichan?” Sae whispered on their president.
“Yes. That why I accepted them quickly. Maybe this is going to be fun” Sayaka smirked.

-Meanwhile at the clinic-

“Good afternoon doc” Kuu greeted but a woman came out to assist them.
“The doctor is not here. He’ll be back later. What happened?”
“Oh, my friend had an injury on her foot. Can you please do something on it?”
“Put her first on the bed so she can relax. I’m not allowed to do things like that. I’m only responsible for medicines. I’m sorry”
“Is that so? Okay ….. We’ll leave you now Yukirin. We’ll be back here when Acchan and Nyan-nyan’s audition finished”

By Yukirin’s nod, the three left the clinic. Yukirin feel so nervous when she noticed the woman is always looking at her in a weird way. “She’s beautiful but she has this weird aura and still …….. I hate her!”.
Then suddenly, she walked towards Yukirin that made the woman feel even more nervous.
“Stay here. I’m going to call Mayu-kun” the woman smiled.

She gave an awkward smile to the woman and when she left, Yukirin felt relieve on it. “Ugh. If only I did not have this stupid injury, I will not be here. I don’t want to be here! I hate him! I don’t want to see him! And what’s with that ‘Mayu-kun’ thing?! Are they close enough to call him like that?! Grr! I’m really going to kill that woman!”. The time passed by and still, no one is coming inside. She rests her back on the bed while looking at the plain ceiling and slowly, her eyes begin to close without noticing it. Another minutes had passed, Yukirin is now in dreamland as she’s having a full of sweets around her. She felt excited on it but at the same time, she doesn’t know what to eat first. “This one? This one? Or This one?” she hold three sweets on her hand but when she was about to eat one of it, a pair of lip touched her cheek that made her to wake up.

She opened her sleepy eyes slowly and rubs it and when her visions became clear, she’s surprised to see a smiling man who’s wearing a white doctor gown.
“What a great day to see this person” she thought. Yukirin was about to smile back on the man when she suddenly realized something.
“Wait! I forgot! I’m mad with this person! I hate him!” she said to himself as she turns around to face the wall and avoid the melting looks of the man.

“Still mad at me?” he asked but the woman remained silent.
"See what happened to you? If only you listened to my explanation and did not run, you will not be hurt" the man touched her thighs down to her injured foot.
Yukirin gulped and felt a thrill over her body. She should not carry away with those touches. She still needs to show that she's really mad with this person.
"Don't touch me! Why are you here?! I don't want to see you!"
"Why am I here? This is my place remember?” Even though she couldn’t see the man, she know that he’s having a smirk right now and by imagining this she couldn’t help herself to feel even more irritated.

Yukirin quickly turn around again to face the man and show her twitching eyebrows but instead of giving him an angry aura and expression, her eyes widened in shock when the man is now lying next to her as their faces become centimeters apart only. She gulped not once but twice as her heart also skipping a million times per second when she can feel their warm breathings.

“Why does he look so calm?! I’m having a hard time here and yet he’s just giving me that ….. that lovely and melting smile?!”

“Yuki … please don’t be mad at me and let me explain first” The man changed his expression into a serious one and by the woman’s silence, he continued
“It’s not what you think between me and my assistant. We’re just friends and most of all, a co-worker. What you’ve saw earlier is not what you suppose to see and think. We did not do anything. I just wiped her tears because her boyfriend broke up with her then it was the time that you saw us in a wrong angle” the doctor explained himself with sincerity on his face.
“Mayu …….”
“Listen Yuki ….. I will never betray you because you’re the only girl for me and I love you” the doctor named Mayu touch his forehead onto the woman’s then cupped her cheeks while caressing it.
“R-Really? Promise?” she asked with a mild voice as her anger was quickly changed by the man’s assuring words.

“Hai …. Even though she’s having a nice oshiri, a big two chest muscles, and ………….. ITAAAII~!!!” Mayu groaned in pain when Yuki bumped her head on him and turn around again.
“Why did you do that? It hurts!” he rubbed his forehead.
“I hate you!”
Mayu wrapped his arms over Yukirin’s body and position his head near on the woman’s ear then whispered “….. but I love you”
“I don’t believe you” she pouted.
“Do you want me to prove it to you?” Mayu started on kissing her neck up to her jaw while slowly making the woman to pin her back on the bed. Yukirin put her arms around the man’s neck to feel him even more. While caressing her left cheek, Mayu’s lips are now trailing off to the woman’s lips but before they could collide, a sudden knock from the door and showing five shocked individuals made them to startle.

“W-What are you doing?” Rena asked as her eyes remained wide in shock.
“BakaRena .. Here you go again, asking questions which already have an obvious answer” Mariko said but her eyes are also glued at the two who remained on their positions. Both of them are also shock on the sudden revelation.
“Can you please explain what’s happening here? And ………. Can you please explain it in proper positions? Not like that” Atsuko added.

Upon realization from Atsuko’s words, the two got up and sit down properly while fixing themselves like there’s nothing happened. Yukirin keep on looking at the floor as she felt embarrass on what her friends saw so Mayu aim to start on explaining everything.
“Ano ……. First of all, can you please not tell this to anyone? You know that what you saw right now is forbidden so ………. Please, I don’t want to lose my job”
“Then explain us what did you do to our friend. We take her here to cure her injury and not to be harassed by a pervert doctor!” Kuu said with an angry tone. Before Mayu could talk again to defend himself, Yukirin stood up and look at her friends.
“He’s my boyfriend!” she proudly said.
“WHAAAAAATT??!!!” the shock that they experienced earlier increased a lot because of what their friend admitted.

“We’re dating for almost a year now and if you're thinking that he's too old for me, you're wrong because he's on the same age like us"
"Se~no. ..... WHAAAAATTT?" Atsuko lead them. "How come?"
"Well it's just because he's too smart that's why he was accelerated before"
"You don't need to say that. It's embarrassing Yuki" Mayu said with a pinch of red on his cheeks.
"Sugoii! That's not embarrassing! You should be proud of yourself! I wish I can also be like that" Haruna said with a tilt of her head.

"I...... I still can't get over with these revelations. First, we knew about Jun and Rena's relationship and now, Yukirin and. ..... this doctor!" Atsuko messed up her hair a bit.
"Dr. Watanabe Mayu desu" he introduced.
"I second the motion Acchan. Now we know the secrets of these two who are acting strangely these days. hmm. I wonder who will be the next one to reveal a secret. . ...." Kuu said as he took a glance at Haruna who looks so nervous now. "..... maybe you, Acchan? Tell us now if you have a secret" he smirked.

"Yes I do have a secret. ... I’m keeping this for a long time so I'm going to say it now because I trust you.....” she took a deep breath then continued “ ……Guys, Kai and I have a relationship" By this declaration from Atsuko, everyone became silent while looking with wide eyes at her specially Haruna who is now slightly twitching her eyebrows.
".... BUT if he will know about our relationship, we're going to break up. It’s only me who knows about it. Haha" Atsuko added to remove her friends' shock expressions.

After they heard it from the woman, all of them faced palm while Haruna just let out a sigh as she felt relieve about it. Thank god it was just a joke or else something bad might happen to her and Atsuko.
"You got us there Acchan. Nice one" Mariko said.
"You can really be a good actress you know? I thought it's true!" Yukirin added.
"Well if that is true, I'm sure something bad will happen" Kuu take a look again at Haruna then continued "I mean you'll surely get killed by Kai's fangirls"
"Then I'm ready to fight with them" Atsuko positioned herself in a funny fighting pose that made her friends to laugh then suddenly she realized,
"I forgot. ... Aaarrgh! Why did I say that?! I forgot that we're with someone else!" Atsuko pointed at the doctor.
"Hehe. I think I'm now part of your 'keeping a secret' team. Don't worry, I will not say it to anyone" Mayu smiled.
"Just make it sure doc! Or else, I'll kill you with these syringes!"

TBC ....  :cow: :deco:

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 6 [UPDATED 11.25]
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2012, 03:16:12 AM »
The way they found out about MaYuki... just too shocking but I love it
Thank you for the update!!! :)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2012, 03:35:56 AM »
>_> my atsumina.. my kojiyuu..

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2012, 04:05:51 AM »
What will happen to my atsumina & kojiyuu. :(

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2012, 06:49:49 AM »
Karupin-san  XD

:drool:  :drool:  :drool: Dr. Watanabe is so....so...hawt and awesome!  :inlove:
Thanks for this lovely MaYuki chapter.  :inlove:  :inlove:

This is sooo sweet!! I can't help myself but to smile while reading it. I wished those 5 idiots didn't show at all!!!  :thumbdown:

AYIIEEEEEEEEEEEE. MaYuki is so sweet!!! AyiEEEEEEEE.  :rofl:

Anyway.. I'm also excited to know what will happen next to Kai,Haruna,Yuko and Acchan.  :deco:

Thanks for this lovely update Karupin-san...  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2012, 07:55:29 AM »
Nice observation from the twin tower  :twothumbs
Between kai, yuko, acchan, haruna is going to be "hot"
Ooowwwww......mayu and yukirin finally, busted because of sprain ankle  :D
Thanx for the update ^^

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spica - I`ll Be There