JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - My Style

Author Topic: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 16 [FINISHED]  (Read 105083 times)

Offline steftakami

Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 6 [UPDATED 11.25]
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2012, 08:12:00 AM »
 :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
please continue!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2012, 10:34:27 AM »
Wow.... lots of revelations

Well what haruna going to do????

looking forward to the next update

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2012, 04:14:38 PM »
 :inlove: Dr Mayu must be cool and cute!!!

:twothumbs

I want more of Jun & Rena too!   :lol:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2012, 07:47:44 AM »
this story are cool and different!!  :thumbsup

i cant wait to know what will happen!!!

please update soon  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2012, 09:09:55 AM »
Oh Man this is so cool and awesome!

I really love it  :heart: :heart:

I'm super excited for the next chapter
I wonder what will happen next....

Tnx for the update :kneelbow:

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2012, 02:51:44 PM »
It's been a week already so here's an update  before I get lost with the story's situation  :lol:
I'm kinda excited to write the next chapter :w00t:
there will be a lot of .......  :twisted: :w00t: :lol: :on bleed:

Chapter 7: Falling in love or Falling out of love?

After the incident happened between Dr. Watanabe and Yukirin, all the revelations that they knew, all of them went back to their classroom for their next subject. While they are walking towards it, they can hear loud girly screams that is obviously coming inside their room. They looked at each other with confusion and when Kuu opened the door, the reason why most of their classmates were screaming showed up as they were seating at the back seat.

To Atsuko and Haruna's surprise they suddenly squealed in chorus, "Kai-kun?! Yuko-san?! What are you doing here?!"
The two men heard the familiar voices so they quickly turn their head to look at them with a smile, "Yo! Come in! The class will start soon"
"What are you two doing here? You belong on the other class" Rena said.

"We just want to be here. Maybe it's more fun here" Yuko answered.
"Here or its more fun with Nyan-nyan?" Atsuko smirked.
"Of course that's also included. Haha!"
"Baka! Can you go back to your own class now?! You even take Ka-- Takahashi-san with your silliness" Haruna interfered.
"I can but I don't want to" the squirrel smirked but Haruna just rolled her eyes and avoid him.
"Yuko didn't take me here. I also want to be here. ....." Kai didn't know why he looked and smiled at Atsuko who just blushed on it; and when he turn to look at his woman, he's late, she already saw what he did.
"To guard you. ....... and every girl here that might get molested by my friend. Hehe" Kai continued as he laughed awkwardly. Now he's really dead with Haruna. He's wondering what will happen to their future conversation or if there will still have one.

Haruna doesn't have a chance to talk again when their professor entered to start the class. They quickly go to their respective seats and the two seat-in students just sat beside Haruna and the other one with Atsuko.
"You might get caught if you're too close with me. .." Atsuko can feel the heat rose up immediately on her face as she talks with the man beside her.
"Don't worry, that professor doesn't care much if there's another student in his class" Kai whispered but it sounds like it's not as all of the students and even the professor look at him.

"Takahashi-san!! If you will not shut your mouth, I will send you to the office! With Oshima-san!"
"Gomen nasai sensei. .." Kai apologized as he earned a soft giggle from Atsuko. Somehow, he found the woman so cute with her smiling face while making a wrinkle on her nose.

"Aarrgh! What are you thinking Kai?! You're here because you want to see Nyan-nyan and to protect her with your pervert friend! But. ..... wait, what am I doing here?! I should be beside her and not with Maeda-san!" Kai shake his head a bit then look to where Haruna is and to his surprise, the woman is also looking at him with a dull expression. He was about to make hand gestures but once again, Yuko made her attention to point at him.

As the class continued, Kai also continued on observing what his friend will do to his girl. The time passes by and on those times, he's preventing himself to let out his anger as he doesn't want everyone to know their relationship in that way. He's closing his fists tightly and wanting to punch his friend with his every touch with Haruna's shoulders, hands, hair and even cheeks. "Why the hell she's allowing it?! Doesn't she know that her boyfriend is here?! She should avoid it!"

Atsuko noticed that something is bothering with Kai as she looked at his still closed fist. She doesn't know why but it seems that her hand has its own mind as it hold the man. That made Kai to look at her and feel something strange. "Why does my heart acting like this? Hey! Stop beating so fast! Relax!"
"I. . I'm sorry. I don't know what I am doing. You just look something is bothering with you. ....." Atsuko removed her hand and look at the ground.
"That's fine... and thanks if you worry about me" Kai hold back her hand and gave an assuring smile without noticing a pair of teary eye that is looking at them.

At the not so far away part of the room, there's also someone who's watching all of their moves and analyzing all of it. "This is getting exciting. I thought this is only happening in dramas. I wonder what will happen on the next days and on the near next semester"

When their class ended, Atsuko with the others and of course, with Kai and Yuko who remained as seat-in students in their class until the very last subject start walking down to the university’s ground to the main exit. All of Yuko’s fangirls felt envy on them as they really look so close with the squirrel but with Haruna, it’s different. They felt envy and most of all, anger. They don’t want her to be close with him because ……………….. actually, there’s no reason, they just don’t want anyone, specially a woman to be close with their Yuko. The man keeps on clinging on the woman’s arms and touching every soft and smooth skin of her even though he’s being push aside or even getting a smack on his head.
         While Yuko is busy with his business with Haruna, the two don’t notice another midget who’s looking at them with anger but despite of being angry, he also didn’t notice that his hand is holding another hand. All the way to where they will part their ways, Atsuko can’t remove the blush on her face and it increased badly when Kai said his goodbye to her.

"We'll leave now here. Goodbye Maeda-san. ..... See you tomorrow"
"Ah! H-Hai! Goodbye" Atsuko waved her hand nervously.
"Let's go now Yuko!!" Kai shouted at his friend who's still clinging on Haruna. Even though Yuko's hug at the woman is really tight, he still managed to get him and move away. Kai and Haruna's eyes met again with the same stare that they share earlier. The feeling of they want to talk but for some reason they don't know how and when.

"Har-- Kojima-san, we'll need to go now. I'm sorry with my friend's behavior. Goodbye" As Kai corrected himself from what he's going to say, he noticed a disappointed look of his woman; he had no choice but to call her like that when they're in front of their friends.

When the two men disappeared from their sight, Haruna starts to walk again and said, "I want to go home alone guys. ..... I'm not feeling well. Don't worry about me....."
She just receive a confused look from her friends and when Rena tried to go after her, Kuu prevented her and shook his head.

"Why he's acting like that? We're just a new couple and yet he's flirting with Acchan?! At first it's a bit fine if he invited her to join their club but. ...... the thing that I can't really take is he's holding her hand!!" Haruna gritted her teeth then continued her thoughts "What kind of man who will hold another woman's hand in front of his girlfriend?! He's a total flirt! I should've known about it! He's like Oshima-san!"

Haruna can't take what she feels right now so she shouted, "I hate him! I hate him! I hate himmpphh!!!" her words were interrupted when someone covered her mouth and dragged her on the near bench then made her to sit. Her eyes widen when she saw the person who’s the reason why she's being like this.

"Sshh~ don’t shout. People might think that I'm doing something bad" the small man said while still covering Haruna's mouth.
"What are you doing here? Aren’t you going home with Oshima-san?” she said as she managed remove the man’s hand. Kai look directly on her eyes as he cornered her by his arms that are put at the back of the bench.
“I came here to see you …. I want to talk to you …”
“See me? Or Acchan? This is not her way home ……. You should take the other way over there” Haruna rolled her eyes and look at the side.

“Don’t you hear it correctly? I said YOU, not Maeda-san ………” Kai said but the woman remained on her position and ignoring him. Kai knows that his woman is having a grouch on him so he decided to make things clear as he grab her chin to make her look at him.
“Haruna ….. I want to see and talk to you”
“Haruna? Or Kojima-san?” she pouted.
“Mou~ How long will you be like this?” Kai move his face even more closer to the woman as it became only centimeters away. “Listen, I’m sorry for what I’ve done … I promise, I will not do it again. Just don’t be like this”

“Why did you invite Acchan?”
“Eh? Ano … it’s because ……. I thought you weren’t interested on something like that. And since she’s your friend, I also want to be close with her”
“Owh~ Sou ka .... one more thing, why did you hold her hand?” Haruna gave a deadly glare.
“Hold? When? I didn’t do that …” Kai answered innocently. Haruna was about to stand up but she was restrained by the blond and made her sit again.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about. And why you’re being like this? It’s not only me who did something really ………… err! Why you’re accepting all Yuko’s touches huh?! I’m just inches apart from you and yet ……….. Don’t you know that seeing you like that makes me want to blurt out that YOU’RE MY GIRL?!” Kai twitched his eyebrows as he look at the woman’s shocked eyes but after a milliseconds of staring, the blond felt something on his lips. He’s now feeling again the soft lips that were pressing on him before at the rooftop and that made him to widen his eyes on the sudden move of Haruna.

It only took a few seconds when Haruna decided to cut it before someone else sees them. “I guess both of us did something wrong……. So don’t be mad my Kai” she said as she gave a very lovely smile.
“Y-you don’t need to do that …” Kai blushed.
“Eh? You don’t like it? ….. Okay then I’ll never do it again” Haruna teased.
“No! I mean, what if someone sees us …”
“Look. There’s no one here” Haruna smirked.
“Oh stop it now. Let’s go, I’ll take you home …” Kai said as he want to change their topic to avoid the ultimate embarrassment that he’s feeling right now.

The two walked with their intertwined hands to Kojima’s residence while having a discussion about themselves, about their secret relationship. They agreed that they will not tell anyone about it until they get a proper timing to say it. They also agreed that they will not touch or flirt with Yuko or Atsuko, but it seemed that of all their agreements, it’s the only thing that they can’t do or avoid. The days pass by and on those days, Yuko and Kai continued on being a seat-in student in Atsuko’s class whenever they have a free time. Kai was always with Atsuko as they both look comfortable with each other. The other students noticed also their sudden closeness as some of them were making issues that they are dating. Haruna with Yuko on the other hand were also treated the same; there are some rumors that behind Haruna's resisting sessions with the man, she actually like what he's doing to her. By those issues, Kuu is now having a hard time on thinking and figuring out what will happen next.
         The final day of their first semester came, and on this day, they will have their final exams. Until now, both parties remained the same; Yuko with Haruna and Kai with Atsuko. The couple who agreed on some agreements is trying their best to not be so close to the persons who are the main reason for their jealousy. They can't do anything about it as somehow they thought that this must be nice to prevent everyone on knowing about their relationship. The two were just spending their time together every weekend in Kojima's residence when her parents insisted that Kai should not take their daughter anywhere when Haruna introduced him to them.

"Mou~Yuuchan! Get back here! Bring back my reviewers!" Haruna shouted while running after the squirrel at the hallway.
"Give me a chuu first!" Yuko stopped as he made his lips longer like he's waiting for a kiss. Haruna blushed because of the cuteness of the man and said,
"I don't want to!" She quickly took the papers from the hand and starts running away from him but the little man don’t give up as he run as fast as he can to capture the woman.
"Gotcha Nyan-nyan!" Yuko hugged her from the back.
"Let go of me! You pervert!"
"Nyan-nyan. ..." he said in a serious tone that made the woman to stop on freeing herself from his hug.
"....... I really like you"
"Yuuchan. ..." Haruna turn around to face Yuko but something catches her eyes when she looked at the window of their classroom.

There they are, her boyfriend with her friend doing something. ..... so sweet. Kai is sitting across Atsuko while resting his head on the table. He's wearing a smile while doing something funny on Atsuko face; pinching and sometimes poking her cheeks, nose and even forehead.

"Let me go Yuuchan, I'm not in the mood. ..." Haruna frowned then start walking inside their room to review, as if she can review if she's thinking about Kai and Atsuko. Yuko just followed her with a confused look as he didn't know why the woman suddenly changes her mood.

"You don't need to review Acch--Maeda-san" Kai said as he corrected himself.
"Hehe. You can call me Acchan if you want. ..... " she giggled.
"We can just use our stock knowledge on answering that. .... Acchan" He blushed as he called the woman by her nickname. Atsuko found it so cute so she pinches the man's red cheek.
"Itaaaii~ why did you do that?"
"Gomen. .. It's just you're cute when you're blushing. ." Atsuko gave a cute smile while making a wrinkle on her nose.
"I'm not blushing!" The blond pouted then quickly pinch back Atsuko's cheeks but instead of slightly hurting the woman, he end up cupping both of her cheeks. The two stare at each other's eyes like they were captivated by each looks.

Their staring sessions continued for a few minutes and if looking at each other could melt, they are now probably gone. Every millisecond, their heads are moving closer same as their lips that seemed thirsty to feel each other but before that could happen, someone interrupted them by poking their temples.

"Chotto. ... As far as I know, PDA is not allowed here. Plus we're here to review and doing that is not part in the reviewer" the person smirk at Atsuko but it quickly fade when she look at Kai.
"Ha--Kojima-san. ......" Kai was shock to see her girlfriend with an obvious jealous expression with her eyes seems to be teary. Haruna can’t take what she’s seeing anymore so she decided to break what the two were sharing earlier.
“Nyan-nyan is right! Kai, just do it in private! We all know that you’re dating but you don’t need to lovey dovey Acchan here. Control yourself man” Yuko added.
“I .. We … arrgh! We’re not dating!” Kai shouted.
“What’s your problem Takahashi-san? Go back to your room with Oshima-san! We’ll now start the exams!” the professor scolded.
“Hai~”

The two lazily went back to their classroom when the professor told them to. Kai, who was worried again about Haruna, can’t focus on his exams. If only ‘Haruna’ is in the choices, he will surely answer all of it with that. ‘I’m such a fool! Why did I do that?! I got carried away with the situation! Damn it! I’ve made Haruna hurt again! Aargh! Why does Acchan have that kind of looks?! I can’t prevent myself on looking at her …… and also my heart beat, it’s not acting normal when I’m with her…… Could it be? ….. No! It can’t be! I love Haruna and she’s the only one for me. I need to think a plan for us. To make her feel special …..’
         It’s not only Kai who were troubled but also the two women that he left inside the room. Haruna is still thinking about him and the possible positive reasons why Kai did that but instead of thinking a positive one, all the negatives are running onto her mind. ‘Is he just acting or not? But his looks …….. it looks natural as if he really mean what he’s doing. Is he falling in love with Atsuko? But how about me? ….. I hate this. If only we can tell our relationship with everyone right now, this will not happen………. Atsuko please, let go of my Kai. Don’t make him fall in love with you. I can’t take it’ Haruna sobbed on her thoughts but he prevented herself to cry as she knows that it will get everyone’s attention.
         Meanwhile while shading the answers on the answer sheet that they have, Atsuko didn’t notice that she’s already shading out of the circle because of the scenes that were flashing back on her mind. ‘He’s making me fall in love more with him! Why he’s acting like that?! If only Nyan-nyan didn’t interrupt us, we might ………….. Aaaaah~!! I can’t take these thoughts anymore! I can feel the heat running up on my cheeks!! Kai, why you’re making me feel this way!’ Atsuko blushed while having a big smile on her face.

It only took half an hour on answering their last final exam then Atsuko with others gathered up and start walking outside their room. On the time that they opened the door, it was also the time that the door from the room across them opened as it revealed the two midgets. The other is having a full smile while the other one look so stressed.
“What happened to you Kai-kun? Did you have a hard time on answering?” Rena asked.
“Huh? Ah, no .. I’m just thinking something …….important”
“Important? About how will you ………. You know, with Atsuko” Yuko smirked.
“Baka!! You’re really a pervert you know?”
“Yes I know. Thank you” the squirrel chuckled then quickly runs toward Haruna who also look problematic.

“Any problem Nyan-nyan?”
“Nothing. I just don’t feel well ……”
“Do you want me to make you feel well?” once again, the other midget smirked but he just received a hard smack on his head.
“Itaaii~ I’m just kidding …”
“I’m going home now …… See you next enrollment” Haruna starts to walk but after she took a few steps, a hand interrupted her from leaving.
“Chotto Kojima-san ……. I want to discuss something” from what the blond said, everyone looked at him confusedly. Haruna look at him a bit shock and wondering if he’s going to tell about their relationship same as the Gachapin.

“Minna … ano …. I …... I want to say that …… ano …… that”
“That you and Acchan are dating?” Yuko guessed.
“No! That ….. I ….” Kai take a look at Haruna.
“That Acchan is now pregnant and you’re the father?! Woah! You’re fast man!”
“BAKA Yuko! Can you please saying nonsense guess?! Okay, here it is ………… I’m planning to take you everyone in our resort. Don’t worry, it’s my treat….”
“Resort? Is that the resort that you’re family not visiting for a long time? The one that we used when we took out girls and fucmmpphhhhhh!!” Kai quickly covered the man’s mouth before he blurts out the secret that they did before.
“Yes that’s it! You don’t need to say those to them. Hehe. So what do you think?”

“Sounds nice! I’m in!” Mariko agreed.
“If my Marichan will go, I’ll go too” Kuu second the motion.
“Me too! Me too!” Rena and Yukirin said in chorus.
“If the whole troupe will come, then I’ll go too” Atsuko smiled.
“How about you Kojima-san?” Kai take a look at her again and hoping that she will agree on it because the plan is all about her.
“Pass …. I …. I’ll do something important on our short vacation”

“Whaaaaaaat?! Nyan-nyan! Please come! Please come with us!” Yuko pouted then continued, “I want to see you in bikinis! Ah! I mean, I want to be with you on our vacation. So please, come with us! I promise I will not look on the other sexy girls out there”
Haruna just gave him a ‘the hell I care’ look then suddenly, because of what Yuko said, she realized something that made her change her mind. “Ok, I’ll go”
“Yattaaaaa! I will see Nyan-nyan in bikinis! I know you also want me to see my abs!”

Haruna ignored what the squirrel is saying and just focus at the blond and thought ‘I’ll go because of you. I want to make sure everything will be fine. I'll make sure that you're only for me ....... just for me’

“What is this all about huh? An outing Kai? Can we go?! Can we? Can we?” An ikemen type guy suddenly popped out with a manly woman beside her.
“Sure Sae and Sayaka. It will be more fun”
“Can I take …….my ……. girls? …..” Sae looked dumbfounded as his eyes pointed at the woman who’s beside Rena. “…… I mean can I take this girl with me? … Hi, I’m Miyazawa Sae” he smiled and offered his hand for a handshake.
“I’m Kashiwagi Yuki … Nice to meet you”
“Nice to meet you too …… Kai, why you didn’t tell me that you have an angel like friend here” Sae said without breaking his stare at the woman.

“tss~ You’re really a playboy …”
“Like you ..” Haruna whispered that made the blond to look at her with a ‘what?’ expression but she just waved her hand signing that it’s nothing.

TBC ..  :cow: :deco:

Offline 21stMay

• ecchi
  • KARA48
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 7 [UPDATED 12.03]
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2012, 03:17:34 PM »
What an interesting update XD

Hope that you can confirm Atsumina and Kojiyuu as soon as possible hehehe :inlove:

Please update as quickly as possible. Thank you :twothumbs

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2012, 03:24:26 PM »
i can feel it!!
The original pair will come!hohoho
Atsumina and kojiyuu!!!
And @haruhi16 will comeback here!!
I hope i cant read the  "EWWWWWWW" part again,XD :doh:

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2012, 04:01:13 PM »
Kai was so idiot.. =_=a

MAYU, DON'T LET SAE TOOK YOUR YUKIRIN..~

PLEASE, just make MAYUKI until the end. Kyahahaha..  xD

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2012, 04:39:01 PM »
i can feel it!!
Atsumina and kojiyuu!!!

Hahah..I can feel it too chi!!!  :rofl:
And I have a feeling that I will say "EEWWWWW" on the next update?? I hope I'm wrong.. Dr. Watanabe should join their getaway too..  :yep:

Thanks for this update Karupin-san..  :bow:  :bow:

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2012, 05:39:03 PM »
 :cow:
i can feel it!!
Atsumina and kojiyuu!!!

Me too me too~
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2012, 05:49:32 PM »
yeah a love atsumina and kojiyuu but takaboy you are a idiot!! dont deserve haruna... just say it!! aloud that you are couple!1 be a man!!!...

Offline steftakami

« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2012, 07:01:32 PM »
yeiii atsumina!!  :twothumbs

please continue!!! :bow:

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2012, 09:00:19 PM »
kai is an idiot...
but i feel atsumina and kojiyuu coming :)
please update soon

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2012, 11:55:24 PM »
I don't know but I want Haruna and Kai together here :lol:

Wow sae! She's mayu's! Don't touch her!

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2012, 05:23:07 AM »
Haruna already calling yuko with yuuchan, same goes with kai and acchan :D
Nice progress, can't wait what happen next....
Thank you for the update ^^

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2012, 07:35:39 AM »
Yeay!!

ATSUMINA will be together soon i can sense it   
Kai is only for Acchan!!!

Tnx for the update and Looking forward to the
next chapter

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2012, 09:56:49 AM »
omg! it has to be kojiyuu and atsumina!
although it seems like kai here has feelings for both of them!
and yuko is just some insensitive guy *facepalm*

update soon :)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2012, 05:20:06 AM »
About Yuuchan, can you make her a serious guy for once? I want to see all of their reactions if he'll change because of Haruna, and Haruna would be all impressed and curious about how Yuuchan changed.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - My Style