JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Skabetty

Author Topic: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 16 [FINISHED]  (Read 105011 times)

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
I admit I like AtsuYuu and TakaHaru but I hate how the story ended with AtsuYuu and TakaHaru =.=

I voted AtsuMina and KojiYuu!!!! Please update fast!!  :mon lovelaff:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline unicorn48

• Horray for Fanfics and Unicorns and gays !
I have always been interested with this fanfic but due to some reasons i only managed to read everything now.  :cow: and so far so good ~ i'll be waiting for an update patiently.

Please make a takaharu bitter ending  XD Tho i voted then for the sake of atsuyuu  :deco: like.. Kai making Haruna preggy and leaving her for Acchan and such, and Yuko willimg to stand as the father LOL. /unicorn48 gets shot.

Shipping Unicorns Since 48 B.C | Forever Rowing the boats of TakaTomo and Atsuyuu
Go visit our tumblr where our fanfics and random nonsense are posted

Secret Train of Love Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
It's not coincidence, It's Fate ! Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Part 1 Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 Part 1 Part 2
Do You Believe in Unicorns ?
Centimeter Too Late (AtsuMina/TakaTomo)
I Love You (KojiYuu)
Destroy The World and Build Love (TomoTomo)
Save Me From Falling Inlove (TakaTomo)
All I Want For Christmas (AtsuMina)
All I Want For Christmas (KojiYuu)
[/center]

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
I admit I like AtsuYuu and TakaHaru but I hate how the story ended with AtsuYuu and TakaHaru =.=

I voted AtsuMina and KojiYuu!!!! Please update fast!!  :mon lovelaff:

Agree :wigglypanda:

*ps but i also want to know both of those story ' i mean AtsuYuu & TakaHaru , AtsuMina & KojiYuu ) i can't choose between that  :gyaaah: :on crazygran:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Yaadaaaa No in that way! I want them to do their "revenge" in the way that no one know their plan!!!! I vote for Atsumina and Kojiyuu! but I still want Atsuyuu!!! 8)

And for mayuki I am really and very happy!!! :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
The poll is already closed before I could vote XD. But if my votes still count, I'd go for Atsumina/Kojiyuu no doub, I don't find it hard for me, as an Atsumina fan, to pick sides because I don't see why I should go with another couple instead of them and because to me, there is never enough Atsumina so the more the better. Yeah I said I wouldn't mind which couple ends up but if I had to choose, of course I'd choose Atsumina/Kojiyuu over Atsuyuu/Takaharu any day. Sorry but those two couples are meant to be together and I hate to see them broken up and because I don't like Atsuyuu or Takaharu, there you go.

P.S.: I think you should decide for yourself which couples you want for your fic because it's your fic, you should decide it yourself rather than depending on a reader-based poll to write the ending. What if the results go against what you originally planned?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 04:03:55 AM by Tanchan »

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
i vote for atsuyuu but only if you break takaharu apart......(why not i just don't like them in this fic)

if not well then i will go for kojiyuu and atsumina

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
ATSUMINA!!!!
update soon karu!!XD

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Theater  Rivals

-Wow! Chapter 11 is awesome!

-I like the twist

-I hope Yuko and Atsuko will not going to develop at each other

-I also like the bantering of Dr. Watanabe and Sae! Exciting!

-Watanabe-san is a genius one!

-Please Update! :D

-Thank You
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Love this fic please update soon

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • TffannyAlika
I wish there's two ending for this story ( takaharu atsuyuu ending and atsumina kojiyuu ending )   :mon cute: but i know it's impossible cause maybe karupin san will kill me because i'm Too much to ask  :nya: :on gay:

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Thanks for reading and giving comments everyone :kneelbow:
here's another update  :)
another boring chapter I guess :lol:

Chapter 12: Listen to your Heart

-Flashback-

As the bell started to ring, all of their classmates quickly took their bags to go outside and have their lunch. Atsuko and Yuko decided to remain inside to have a talk about what they're going to do.

"Acchan dear, are you ready?" Yuko smirked as he move closer to the woman.
"Stop it Yuko!" she rolled her eyes. "Now what? Aren't we going to eat now? I'm hungry you know"
"You're always hungry. .... We're going to eat with them. I know they're in the cafeteria now so when we get there, our plan will start"
"Just don't do it too much! Okay?! Now let's go, my pets inside my stomach are now struggling for food"

-End of Flashback-

Kai is now staring at the 'pretending to be a couple' who are being so sweet as they are giving foods to each other and don't mind with the other persons around them. Same with Kai, the confused friends are now giving this 'huh?' look as they didn't know what's going on with these two. They look so heartbroken before but now. .... Why they're being like this?

'Are they really together? Did they really mean what they said before? Yuko? Acchan? I never thought they will be like this. And why am I feeling this weird feeling again..... Hey! Keep your hands off her!' Kai thought and twitch his eyebrows when his friend, Yuko, wiped the stain of the food on the corner of Atsuko’s lips.

‘You’re really a player Yuuchan! You’re also a smooth talker! Change because of me huh? I thought you were really hurt at that time but I’m wrong ……. Totally wrong! I should’ve not believed in you! How come a player will change just for me? Tsk. I should’ve known that’ Haruna thought while giving an irritated look at the man.

Haruna noticed that the hand that was holding her earlier loosens its grip. She looks at Kai and found him looking at the two without blinking an eye like he wanted to see or inspect every move of them. Seeing her love one being like that, makes her feel uneasy and …. Jealous? She doesn’t know why but the man seemed not liking the current situation of Atsuko and Yuko as his eyebrows keep on meeting each other.

'Is he mad?' she asked to herself as she holds back the blond's hand but it doesn't change anything as Kai keeps on focusing with the two.
'Kai. ... look at me. Don't mind them. Don't make me feel this way. ...' Still, she's hoping that the man will look at her but she failed. Kai’s attention is now already captured by the sweet couple.

"Acchan, here take some tomatoes. This is your favorite right?" Yuko offered and it was gladly accepted by the woman as she opened her mouth.
"uhmm. Arimmghato"
"You're cute when you're eating but don't talk when your mouth is full" Yuko pinched her cheek slightly while giggling.
"Hello? Earth to Yuko and Acchan. We're here also so can you please explain these?" Rena interrupted them.
"There's nothing to explain Rena-chan. .... What you see is already an explanation" The squirrel answered.

Rena prevents herself on asking another question that might hurt the two again. She, Mayu and Yuki are still wondering why Yuko and Atsuko became like this, so sweet; after the anger that they showed before.

"Look at him. He's looking like he wants to kill me" Yuko playfully whispered on Atsuko so the others will not doubt on their 'being sweet' acting. Atsuko took a fast glance at the blond and like what Yuko whispered to her, Kai is really like a person who wants to kill. If you will look directly to his eyes, it seems that it's burning. When Atsuko's eyes pass through the woman beside Kai, she noticed something so she whispered back to the squirrel.

"How about Nyan-Nyan? She seems not caring about us. She's just looking at Kai" That statement made Yuko to frown as you can see sadness on his eyes but because he's a good actor, he immediately changes his expression into a cheerful one.

"Oh I love you too Acchan" He showed his dimpled smile. He pretended that everything's fine and he's not affected on what Atsuko said. Yes he knows about it and it's really making his heart hurt to see Haruna doesn't care about him.

Yuko looked again to Atsuko and he found the woman giving a confuse and shock look on him; probably because of what he said. Before the man could make an excuse about it, Kai suddenly stands up from his seat and takes his bag; ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Mariko asked.
"I forgot, theater club has a meeting today... I need to go" he answered without looking at her. Kai starts on walking far away from them and he is followed by Haruna who bowed down before leaving. Haruna reached for his hand but even though the man is holding it, somehow she feels weird on it, like it isn't like the hold that they were doing before.

"Ano. .. We're going too. We also forgot that meeting. Hehe. See ya later" Yuko stands up and drag Atsuko with him. The two go to their club room and stop in front of it to have a talk.

"Let's stop this Yuko. I don't want to do this. I'll be fine whether I will know that he likes me or not. I just don't want to lie on myself" Atsuko looked at the ground.
"But Acchan. ... What we did earlier is not enough. It's just the start. ..."
"That's enough already. We'll just end up being like them... Fooling everyone around us!"
"But. .."
"Please Yuko. ... I'm now satisfied if Kai only sees me as a friend or whatever. I don't want to ruin his relationship with Nyan-Nyan. .. I don't want my friend to be heartbroken because of me! You see her reaction earlier? She's really worried about Kai when he can't take his eyes off to us! Tell me, do you want her to be like that every time?!"
"Of course I don't want. ... Okay, I understand you. You're really a good person Acchan but we still need to know something so please, cooperate with me. I promise I will not force you on doing things that you don't like. ."

"Ugh. .. Okay Yuko. ."
"Thanks Acchan. .." The squirrel hugged Atsuko tightly to say thank you. Though he understand what the woman wanted, all that in his mind now is how to make Kai realize his true feelings for the woman. He's also a man like him so he knows the meaning behind those glares that he received earlier. Before the two could break the hug that they're sharing, it's too late as Kai and Haruna saw them already. The two decided to ignore them as they excused themselves to make their entrance to the room. Atsuko was taken aback when she saw the blond. She doesn't want him to think that everything is true about her and Yuko, that all of the caring and everything that she did before is just a lie.

-Inside the room-

The members formed a half circle for their meeting. Sayaka, who's their president stands up at the center to begin their discussion and beside her is the 'not in the mood' Sae who is just forming an irritated pout on his lips.

"I received a news from our adviser and this is it. ..." Sayaka started their meeting with a smile on her face when she showed a piece of paper to the other members. Some of them clapped their hands and felt glad about the good news that they knew.
"So that's it. .. We're going to have a play again and this time, I'll be the one who will make our story plot but on choosing the members who will participate, our adviser did that already. Hmm. . I already thought of a story and it's a love story"
"Oohhh~" all them said in chorus.
"Since that genre is really popular to all teenagers. ... So do you want to know who will be the leading roles?" Sayaka excitedly asked.

Even her, she still doesn't know who will play the leading roles. Their adviser only gave her a task to make a story that will revolve around four people that is composed of two men and women. She doesn't know why but somehow, she felt that she already know who will be the casts.

"Even me, I still don't know who are the lucky members so here it is. ..." Sayaka opened another paper that was folded into two and just like what she expected; the casts are those four that is really close to her.
"Just like what I expected. ... Hehe. .. So congratulations to Kai, Haruna, Yuko and Acchan! Four of you will be the leading men and women!"

"Whaaaat?! Is that true?" Atsuko asked in disbelief.
"I guess? It's stated here. ." the president smiled.
"Woah! It's only our first semester here and yet we have this roles. ..."
"Congratulations Acchan" Yuko said.
"Congrats to us. .." she smiled excitedly.

"Sorry to interrupt both of you but I still have an announcement. .... Today we're also going to practice it. I'll discuss the flow of the story and I'll give you copies of it later" the lead casts look at her and nods so she continued,
"So ano. .. I didn't expect this set of cast so don't blame me about the story. .... Atsuko and Yuko will be a couple same as Kai and Haruna. The set up is, we'll make this a bit 'musical' where the two couples will show their love but there's a conflict that will happen. ... I'll discuss it as soon as I finish it. So for now, we'll just practice those scenes...... Sae, give them their copies"

'This is great. I didn't expect that everything will go on my plan' Yuko said to himself with a smirk on his face when they received their copies for the play.

Yuko and Haruna felt glad about their scenes as well as the lines except for the two person, Atsuko and Kai. When Atsuko read the other couple's lines, she felt. .... as usual, jealous. She wished that everything will change and make Kai as her partner but since she already said that she needs to be contented on what she has right now, she needs to stand on it for their own good. Kai on the other hand isn't sure if he's glad or not. Glad that Haruna belongs to him and not on Yuko but at the same time, a strange feeling covering himself once again when he heard Yuko and Atsuko's name together. He doesn't want to read their lines because he knows that he will only imagine it and by doing that, he will just make himself irritated and annoyed.

They proceed to the theater to practice and discuss for the other details. The two couples sat far away from each other to avoid a possible fight between the wmidget. Sayaka noticed it so she goes to the center to gather them all.

"Minna, go here at the center. We'll now start..... and for the main casts, can you please go to the stage so we can see you clearly?"

The four went upstairs but in different location. The other pair is on the end of the stage while the other one is on the opposite one.

"Okay, let's do this.. Kai and Haruna, both of you go first. Go at the center. .." Sayaka instructed.
"Ne, what do you think of this? Is this a great idea for them?" Sae whispered on her.
"I think so? Well, let's see" she smirked.

Kai and Haruna positioned themselves at the center of the stage while holding the papers that have their lines. They scanned it once again to recall what they will say and do. There's a scene there that is really making them nervous and. ..... shy. They don't know if they still need to do it or not since it's only a practice.

"Start~!" Sayaka shouted.
"Ready?" Kai asked his partner.
"Uhn. .." Haruna nods.

"Baby I won't forget the day that I've met you. ...." Kai hold both Haruna's hand and look at her eyes directly.
"..... You softly opened my heart with your smile as a key" he continued as he made Haruna sit on a chair.
"Baby, though there are unintentional painful days, I'll still try to understand you. .." she cupped the man's cheeks.
"No matter what happens, even if you hurt me, I'll still love you. ... Just give me your full love and attention and I'll be fine of it. ...." Haruna's eyes become teary by her words.

Kai doesn't know why but he feels that what his woman said came directly to her heart. Like this aren't just lines on the play but also her real words for him. Kai remained silent and didn't know what to say or do. He felt like everything that he memorized earlier fade out off his mind. Meanwhile, Yuko and Atsuko notice and feel also Haruna's words and that made them to feel guilt about their plan but it was only for a mean time when Yuko realized that it is fine and nothing to be guilty about. He still needs to do it; not only for himself but also for Haruna’s sake.

“….. I can’t take it to see you with someone else. I want you only for me … Kai, I love you” she continued while holding back her tears. Everyone was wondering why Haruna said those lines that aren’t on the script; maybe she’s doing adlibs to make the scene more interesting? They don’t have any idea but they find it great and true.

" ... Ha-Haruna. ... I'm sorry if sometimes, I'm making you feel that way... Haruna, remember that I love you and you're the only one for me..." Kai paused for a second to make his and Haruna's forehead touch before saying, "You don't need to worry because having you beside me is more than enough. I love you"

Their lips are now slowly moving closer to capture each other. The members who are excited on that scene, have a big grin on their faces as their eyes went bigger when the couple finally kissed with closed eyes. Kai is holding Haruna's left cheek and starts to move his lips but before the two will carried away from it, a sudden voice interrupted them.

"Hai! Arigatou~! That's nice!" Sayaka shouted that made the two part their flushing red faces. Everyone shouted like crazy fangirls who have seen their favorite pair doing sweet things.
"You may now go here. .. Let's now watch the next one, Yuko and Acchan"

Kai and Haruna sat down with the other members and watch the other pair walk at the center of the stage. Yuko and Atsuko sit down on the floor like they are couple who's spending their time together on a ground with full of grass and flowers around; just like what they did before. When Sayaka instructed them to start, Atsuko started to act that she's looking faraway while smiling, then Yuko suddenly make her hair tuck at the back of her ear that made Atsuko give a 'why' look.

"Nothing. ... I just want to see your lovely face" he showed his dimpled smile.
"You're really a smooth talker you know? That's why you're known as a playboy" she rolled her eyes.
"I'm not a playboy, I'm just saying the truth"
"Ne, I have a question. .." he continued before the woman says a word again.
'Question? What is he planning? That is not on the script!'

"What do you think will happen to a couple if their love becomes one sided? Like the other one fell in love with another person?"
'Damn Yuko! What's with that question!' she said to her mind before answering "T-Then I guess it'll be a big problem. They might just end up hurting each other"
"Sou~ It's really a problem. hmm. If you're in that kind of situation, what will you do?" the man asked another question.
'Yuko stop now! I feel that I'm being questioned for Ms. Universe! Please go back to our script!'

Atsuko took a deep breath before answering, "Even if it hurts, for me, if it’s just going to be a relationship of hardship and mental agony, you should put an end to it"
"I see. .. I'm thankful we're not in that kind of situation and. ..... we're just friends"
'Oh god Yuko! Thank you, you finally end that out-of-script questions' Atsuko sighed a bit in relief before nodding to agree on what the man said.
".... But I want you to know that I want to end this friendship.."
"Huh?! W-What do you mean? Am I not a good friend for you? Did I do something wrong?" Atsuko acted worriedly as she faced and looked at the man directly.

"No. You did nothing... and you're a good friend. I want to end this friendship because. ....." Yuko holds both Atsuko's hand tightly. ".... I'm starting to love you as my girl Acchan, Will you be my girlfriend?"
“Yu-Yuko …. I don’t know what to say… Are you serious?"
"Do I look not? I'm serious Acchan, I love you" after Yuko said those words, Atsuko quickly gave him a tight hug and said,
"I love you too Yuko"

'What the hell is happening here?! Move away from him Acchan! Don't. .. don't hug him! and. ..... oh come on, tell me you're not going to do that!' Kai is now panicking in his mind when Atsuko and Yuko seemed like they're going to do the scene that they did earlier when both of their faces are now moving closer. Yuko cupped the woman's cheeks while Atsuko closed her eyes but before their lips collide, the lights suddenly turned off same as the theater curtains that automatically closed.

"Hey! Who turned off the lights?!" Sayaka asked by shouting then suddenly, the lights went back again.
"Kill joy! We're at the climax of their scene!" one of the members said.
"Yeah! Hey, Acchan, Yuko, Are you fine?" Sae asked.
"We’re fine …..” The two showed as they entered at the closed curtains.

“Ano …. President, we still have classes … I guess we’re now done? See you next practice” Kai stood up and ready to leave while both of his hands are in his pocket.
“Wait Kai …. I still need to say something ….. Four of you did a really great acting and to tell you the truth, this is just a test to prove that our adviser really chose the right actors and actresses. Gomen ….”
“Owh .. That’s fine. Can we go now?” Kai started to walk and followed by Haruna. The man seemed not in his mood as he ignored what Sayaka stated.

When the two finally left the theater, Yuko smirked as he put his arms onto Atsuko’s shoulder.
“I told you, it’ll be fine …. He will not let me kiss you”
“Baka! How sure you are that it’s his fault? And what if he didn’t do that?!”
“Then I’ll be your first kiss …..” he looked at Atsuko who is now pouting while still having those red cheeks.
“Remove that smirk! It’s making me irritated! I’m so nervous earlier you know?! Come on, let’s go to our classroom …..”

They excused themselves and leave the theater to go to their classroom. While walking to their destination, Yuko can’t remove the ‘smile of victory’ on his face. He thinks that a little more moves to make Kai jealous will confirm or make him realize his true feelings for Atsuko. Same as Yuko who is thinking a lot about the happenings at the theater, Atsuko is also thinking and felt confused on what Kai really thinks of her. Does he like her? Does he love her? Does he felt jealous when Yuko tried to kiss her? Those questions will remain unanswered if she will just let herself distant to the man and if she will not cooperate with the squirrel’s plan but what about Haruna? What about her friend? What about the sincere words that came from her earlier? It only showed how much she loves Kai and as her friend, she doesn’t want her to be heartbroken even if it costs her own happiness.

Meanwhile on the other couple who is also silently taking their way to their classroom, Kai is thinking why he did that ‘kiss interruption’. He doesn’t know why he felt like he needed to do it and why he felt jealous like he doesn’t want anyone to kiss nor touch Atsuko except him. She’s not his girl but why he’s feeling that way? Because of his thoughts, he shakes his head to clear all of it and it was noticed by the woman beside him who’s now worried. She’s now being ignored by her man and she knows the reason. It must be because of Atsuko and Yuko’s scene but why he seems bothered about it? Haruna doesn’t know but thinking the possibility of Kai being jealous is just killing and making her heart hurt.

Before going inside their classroom, Kai went to the comfort room and to his surprise, a sudden familiar voice interrupted him from washing his hands.
“I know what you did ….”
Kai turn around and asked, “What do you mean Yuko?”
“I know you’re the one who turned off the lights and made the curtains close” the squirrel smirked.
“You don’t have any proof plus I’m sitting with the other members earlier so how can I do that?”
“Oh come on Kai, you can’t fool me ……. Oh, I forgot, you already fooled me. Fooled by my own best friend” Yuko snorts “I don’t have any proof BUT I know what you did before! You secretly made a controller for that!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about ….” Kai denies and ready to leave but the squirrel quickly grabs his collar and look directly on his eyes.
“Just admit it and listen to your heart Kai!”
“Wh-what do you mean? Can you please let me go!”
“I’ll let you go but remember this! I will do what you did to me! If you can take someone away, me, Yuko Oshima, can do it too!”

Yuko pushed Kai and made him tumble on the ground. He left the confused and puzzled blond who remained on his position while thinking the meaning behind his friend’s words.

TBC ..  :cow:

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Yuuboy is right!! Kai you should listen your heart!!!  :mon geek:
Yuuboy and Acchan should be 'pretended couple' to make Takaboy and Haruna jealous!!! Goooo!!  :mon yeah:
Please update soon and dont take it long time! Pleeaaassseee...!  :mon pray2:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Can you just make it ATSUYUU instead? They look so cute together!  :wub:
..And Acchan should be nice to Yuuchan ya know!  :smhid Make her fall in love with Yuuchan !  :deco:

Now I want someone like Yuko~ hottie <3  :wub:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 02:24:33 PM by haruhi16 »

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
I really...... don't like Yuko..... I know he is pissed, but his last words were...... awful.
I'm fine with TakaHaru and Atsumina, so I don't really care how they end up.
But yeah, Kai should listen to his heart, before he hurts Haruna more than he already has.
Update SOON!!

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • TffannyAlika
You're right Yuuboy !! Go for it !! I think make them jealous is not enough ..  Just take Acchan if Kai still don't want to admit that he loves Acchan  :temper: :onionwhip: :on gay:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
I feel sorry for haruna she doesnt deserve that, yeah yuu love her so much but playing dirty its not the correct way

Yuu needs to be nice and thinks more in haruna's Feelings

But i like atsumina and kojiyuu so more troubles is fine for me

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
Agree with TakaminaBG-san and Haruko-san.

Please, I don't want to see Haruna hurt like this. Make her happy..

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
-Hello-

-It’s Great!

-Please Update Soon!-

-Thank  You-

-WMatsui_22-

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
“Just admit it and listen to your heart Kai!”
:wigglypanda: :stoned: :on cigar:
Wake Up Kai and you too Haruna!!!  :banghead:

OMAY ATSUYUU YIHIIHIHI
I really love that paring but well
atsumina are meant to be   :grin:
Thank you Karupin san
Its really worth waiting  :on slopkiss: :on ksweat:
HEHEHEHE MY ACCHAN muah muah <3
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
When I read this. I have a feeling that Yuu will be the one that end up hurt the most. I mean everyone will get hurt but Yuu .....please update soon

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Skabetty