JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - ANOSORA

Author Topic: miyumi's OS collection!!! update YuiParu: Miracle Girl  (Read 176959 times)

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update YukiMilky: Dream Girl
« Reply #520 on: October 06, 2014, 04:20:52 AM »
I had fun reading this :)
if it okay I want a request for atsumina and saeyaka at the same time ^^
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #521 on: October 06, 2014, 06:28:25 AM »
Arigatou :heart: I loved every bit of it~

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #522 on: October 06, 2014, 07:44:42 AM »
miyumi san~ long time not see >< I wonder, if you could make ikoma rina kun fanfic  :ptam-aww:
thankyou for your wonderful fanfic  :nya:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #523 on: October 06, 2014, 12:09:09 PM »
miyumi-san! arigatou for the yukimilky fanfic~
hehehehehehe
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #524 on: October 06, 2014, 07:51:28 PM »
Can I request an unseen pair? Can I request Yabushita Shu x Kashiwagi Yuki :?

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #525 on: October 07, 2014, 03:03:21 AM »
Yosh here's the OS that deguchi requested! I hope you like it even though it was a bit difficult trying to put in two ships in one OS ^^' Anyways enjoy!
==================================================================================

Saeyaka & Atsumina: Work Together 

Akimoto Sayaka was the captain of the basketball team and was the main star of the team. Without her, the team was for sure going to lose every game they had. Sayaka was a star in basketball and was close in winning a scholarship for her talent. Sayaka was very athletic and strong for a girl her age and so many people respect her for her abilities as captain. However Sayaka was not the only one who was good at basketball. Miyazawa Sae was also another talented basketball player who was right up there with Sayaka. She was a bright and highly energetic girl who seemed to have no off switch. The two were known as the twin towers that held the team together. Together the two were unstoppable scoring multiple points within a game. The two were the pride of the basketball team and for the two girls, the big tournament was tomorrow so the two were training harder than ever. They would often stay late after school practicing their moves in order to do well at the championship.

Being the big stars they were, they had to be constantly monitored and so they had the help of their friends Maeda Atsuko and Takahashi Minami. Atsuko was the basketball manager while Minami was the trainer. Atsuko was a reserved girl who had her values and goals in life and so she was well liked in her class. Minami on the other hand was a strong leader and always there when someone needed her. The two worked together to make sure that the team was a well running machine. The two were often seen together working along with each other. They would get into fights sometimes but in the end they would pull it together because it was for the best of the team.

Today was like any other day with Sayaka and Sae training hard to prepare themselves for the big game. Sayaka was practicing her shooting while Sae was running laps around the court to build up stamina. It was around seven when Minami and Atsuko came in telling the girls to clean up.

"Alright guys you've practiced enough it's time to go home and get some rest." Minami said.

"Five more minutes Takamina!" Sae said as she continued to run.

"You've been at it for hours you two it's time to call it a day." Atsuko said writing down on her clipboard.

"One more shot!" Sayaka said as she threw the ball up.

The ball flew and went straight into the hoop making a swishing sound as it hit the ground with a bang.

"There's your shot now let's stop before I make you two run the bleachers 100 times!"

"Ok ok we're done!!"

Sae stopped running and walked over to Atsuko who had cold waters for the players. They thanked them and then the two went their own ways going home to get much needed rest. Since the big game was tomorrow the girls were going to need much sleep if they were going to make it through the day. Sae was resting at home getting ready for bed when she suddenly heard her phone go off. She had just finished showering and was brushing her teeth when she got the text and so she walked over and picked up the phone.

Sayaka: I can't sleep! I'm really worried and I'm afraid I'll mess up!

Sae sighed knowing that Sayaka always was a worry wart and so she replied,

Sae: Relax Sayaka! There's nothing to worry about!!"

Moments later Sayaka replied,

Sayaka: I'm still worried! I don't know if I can do it tomorrow Sae. I feel sick.."

Sae knew she had to help Sayaka get over her fears and so she spent a while talking to her trying to get her mind off her worries. Then at one point the conversation had changed to people that they liked. Sae noticed a change in Sayaka's texts when she saw she was starting to get nervous. It was odd for Sayaka to get nervous and so Sae started to investigate what was up with Sayaka.

Sae: Who do you like! Tell me!

Sayaka: No way! It's personal!!

Sae: Tell me~

The two went back and forth until finally Sae got Sayaka to confess. She was waiting for Sayaka's note and when she finally got it she opened her phone and read,

Sayaka: I.. I like you.. Sae.

Sae's face flushed with red because she couldn't believe what she had just read. However she didn't want to keep Sayaka waiting and so she responded,

Sae: I like you too.. Sayaka

It was there the two realized their feelings for each other and instead of getting much needed rest, the two were up chatting away. Their feelings had finally come to light and things looked better for the two basketball players. For the two managers however things were going a bit different. Atsuko couldn't sleep because she had work to do and so she called over Minami to help her. Atsuko had to plan when the bus would arrive to take them to the tournament and she had to make sure she had the proper medical supplies in case of an emergency. The main thing she needed help with though was packing lunches for all the players and so that was where Minami came in.

"Thanks for helping me on such short notice." Atsuko said as she started to cook rice.

"It's no problem. I'm glad I could help."

The two started to prepare the lunches and as the night went on the two continued to work hard making sure each lunch was packed for the team. During the process of packing however Minami was having trouble and so Atsuko had to come over and help her.

"Mou Minami you're so useless~ What are you gonna do when I'm not around anymore?" she asked as she cleaned up the mess.

"Probably die." Minami said eating the rice on her hands.

"Oi! I'm not going to let that happen!"

"Then how about you stay with me forever?"

Atsuko paused and looked at Minami with a confused look and then she asked,

"What do you mean?"

"How about we stay together forever Atsuko. Outside of high school and all the way through college. What do you say?"

Atsuko blushed and smiled saying,

"That sounds wonderful."

With that the two kissed and ended the night on a happy note. The next day on the day of the tournament, everyone's spirits were high. Sayaka and Sae worked better than ever and took off blowing the other team away. Meanwhile Atsuko and Minami were on the sides cheering their hearts out for the team and in the end, they won. Despite the rough and nervous beginning, the four were able to calm themselves and make it through. Because of their determination and passion for each other, they were able to get through the hard times and win the game. The important lesson that the four girls learned together was that anything is possible when you work together.

==================================================================================
I hope you liked it! If you wish to make a request leave a comment and thanks for requesting!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update Saeyaka & Atsumina: Work Together
« Reply #526 on: October 07, 2014, 04:05:47 AM »
Wohoo~~ another awsome fic from you

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #527 on: October 07, 2014, 05:18:33 AM »
Waaaa you make it! Thank youuu~
great story for them XD and atsumina pair~~
thanks again miyumi-san :D
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #528 on: October 07, 2014, 08:18:30 PM »
awesome fic ever  :thumbup
can i request atsuyuu?

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update SayaMilky, Wmatsui, Mayuki: Yakuza Returns
« Reply #529 on: October 08, 2014, 03:11:08 AM »
Yosh here is the OS that Kirozoro requested! I hope you liked it and I tried to follow the details that you wanted so enjoy and I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted ><'
================================================================================================================================

Sayamilky, Wmatsui, Mayuki: Yakuza Returns
For many years the town of Tokyo was run by the Yakuza where crime ran wild in the city. People were terrified to go outside and some were unlucky enough to get caught into the Yakuza. If you were caught you were either forced to pay them money, forced to work for them, or just get killed. The Yakuza ran wild for many years until one day, they all suddenly vanished. Every Yakuza member had left the town of Tokyo leaving the city behind. Free of crime and violence, the town prospered into a productive and peaceful city. There were many things they were able to do with the Yakuza gone and one of those things was dance. In Tokyo, there was an idol group called AKB 48. The group was a popular idol group that sang songs and performed in front of audiences. The girls were well liked and loved and so many people in the city would come to watch them. One night after a long day of performing and practicing, two girls were walking home alone. They were about to cross the street when suddenly they heard something coming up from the road. It came closer and closer until suddenly a group of motorcycles came driving by howling and shouting. A long row of cars followed making their way down the street and the girls saw a familiar logo on the side door of the car. The girls quickly ran and hid as one of them pulled out their phone and messaged,

THE YAKUZA ARE BACK!!!!

At first no one believed them but then as time went on more people started to make posts about how the Yakuza were back in town. Eventually the media caught on and confirmed that they Yakuza were back in town and the first thing they were doing was putting people in their places. At first, many people thought it was a joke but then the next day, the Yakuza was out making runs. They were collecting money from people that had owed them and they were taking new workers to sever the boss. People thought that the Yakuza were going to take over the town once more and force it into the old town it once was. For the AKB group, some of the girls knew of the Yakuza and some of them didn’t even think they were real. Many of the older members calmed the girls saying that they weren’t coming for them but sadly they were wrong. One day after a long practice, there was a knock on the door. One of the staff went to open it and as soon as the door was opened, the staff member was shot right there.

“Alright ladies listen up!” a man in a suit said.

Four of them walked in and rallied up the girls forcing them into one area. Then one stepped forward and said,

“We’re taking over the business. We see all the money you guys make and we want in on it so starting today, we run you. Say hello to your new boss.”

The doors opened and a man stepped through looking fairly young in his early twenties wearing a suit and tie but had a gold dragon sewn in the back. He stepped forward and cleared his throat saying,

“Nothing will change for you ladies. There will be a tighter schedule and more performances but I can guarantee you that you will be treated like princesses curiosity of myself.”

Many of the girls were upset and were going to have a hard time adjusting but they had no choice. Time passed and eventually things moved on. The city was never the same again though and things were getting bad. At one point, some of the Yakuza members started taking interest in the girls. They would flirt or sexually harass them. At one point, one of the youngest members was nearly raped and that’s when the Yakuza went too far. It was time to rebel and so six people stepped forward. Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Kashiwagi Yuki, and Watanabe Mayu all stepped forward to take on the Yakuza. Gathering the weapons they needed, the six headed to the Yakuza headquarters where the leader was there. The girls busted through the doors at full force and they came collapsing down. The men in the area at the time saw the commotion and sprang into action.

“Kill them!”

They all pulled out guns and started to shoot but the girls were able to make it out of the way. Sayaka was in charge of the explosives and so she took a smoke bomb and threw it into the crowd. The smoke went off and many of the men became confused. It was then Miyuki dashed forward and shot many of the men while they were still covered in smoke. By the time the smoked cleared, the men were dead and the girls were able to move forward.

“Yuki look out!”

As they were walking a grenade was thrown and landed right in front of Yuki. Luckily Mayu was able to push her right out of the way before the grenade went off. They looked ahead and saw a small squadron of men wearing armor and had shields. Guns weren’t going to get through and so it was the Matsui’s turn to make a move. Rena pulled out a long katana while Jurina had two small daggers. The two charged forward and took out all the men in swift movements. Blood splattered everywhere yet not a single drop touched the girls. They made it up to the top floor where the boss and his strongest men were. Many of them were martial arts masters and so that was when Yuki and Mayu had stepped forward. Yuki practically disappeared while Mayu rushed towards the center of the group where she started taking down men one on one. She would strike the back of the knees where they would go down and then she would finish them off with a blow to the head. Some of the men would try overpower her but there was something else helping Mayu like a guardian angel. She was moving too fast and no one could see her but Yuki was moving at the speed of sound taking out several fighters at once. Eventually all the men were gone leaving only the boss who wasn’t going to go down easily.

“I won’t let you get away from this!”
He tore open his yukata and revealed samurai armor ready for a war. He pulled out two machine guns and aimed at the girls who all scattered to avoid being shot. Sayaka pulled out a grenade and threw it at the boss who easily shook it off once it had gone off. Milky tried to stop him by moving close for a shot but she couldn’t get close enough without getting her head blown off. She fired rounds at the ground trying to hit his legs but he was quick and so she couldn’t hit him. The boss fired and managed to hit Miyuki in the leg causing her to go down. Sayaka went down to protect her and make sure nothing else would happen. They were on the ground and the boss was about to shoot them but then Mayu and Yuki got in the way. Mayu punched him hard in the chest while Yuki kicked him the side. It seemed to have some effect but not much thanks to the armor he was wearing. Mayu went in for a side blow but the boss was quicker aiming his gun right at her head. He fired and was certain he hit her but instead she was alive and on the other side of the room.

“Yuki no!!”

Yuki had moved just in time to move Mayu out of the way but at the cost she was hit in the side. It was up to Jurina and Rena to finish him off and so Jurina jumped in the air while Rena aimed low. The boss had one gun pointed at Jurina and one at Rena and was going to shoot but then Jurina threw one of her daggers at him disarming him. It gave Rena enough time to finished the boss off with one swing right across the head. His head flew into the air as his body hit the ground lifeless and blood pooling out. With this they had won and the Yakuza was no more. However, the six girls thought that maybe they would keep the Yakuza running because they could protect the city from other dangers. Therefore, the girls decided to keep the Yakuza but instead they would be running it keeping the city safe. And so this marked the day that the Yakuza returns.   

================================================================================================================================
Thank you for reqesting! I'm working on the others so they are on their way! I hoped you enjoyed the fic and if you want to make a request, leave a comment! Thank you!!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Amazing!! I love the action of the AKb braveness

Thx for the fic

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
thank you for your stories for saeyaka~~~!!!! I wanna say thank you and show my support to you that you will write more abt saeyaka heehee ^^ ganbatte nei~!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update IkomaMayu: Cool Kids
« Reply #532 on: October 09, 2014, 03:45:37 AM »
Yosh here is the OS that fuu_kun had requested! I hope you like it so please enjoy!

IkomaMayu: Cool Kids

Ikoma Rina is a new girl at the school who is average in terms of her social life. She's not a total loser but she's not that popular either. Rina was a normal girl and nothing special or out of the ordinary. She was happy with where she was though secretly she wanted to be somewhere else. In her class, there was always that group of cool kids that sat in the back. They were in a league of their own doing whatever they wanted whenever they wanted and inside Rina wanted to live like that. However because of the way she was, there was no way she was going to be able to get into the group without being hurt physically and mentally. Therefore, Rina sat back and watched as the cool kids did what they usually did. They didn't cause much trouble but they wouldn't listen and would sometimes cause trouble for the students. Rina was sitting at her desk when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked over and saw a girl with red glasses on hiding behind a manga. The girl had popped her head out from her manga and asked,

"Eto.. I forgot my textbook.. can I share with you?"

Rina took a minute to process what she just said because she could barely hear her but when she figured it out she nodded and said,

"Sure."

Rina leaned back and held her book up just right to help the girl get through the class without getting yelled at by the teacher. When class was over, Rina asked the girl's name and she said her name was Watanabe Mayu who had just transferred from Chiba. Mayu was an anime geek who loved reading mangas and watching animes. She was a shy girl who didn't like talking much and so she wouldn't often sit in the back going on unnoticed. Mayu was an interesting girl though and that's what caused Rina and Mayu to become friends. She was shy at first but once Rina got to know Mayu, she ended up liking her a lot. The two were sitting eating lunch together when they heard a loud noise coming from the popular lunch table.

"They're so noisy aren't they?" Rina said.

"Yeah but you get used to them after a while." Mayu said as she ate her lunch.

"I wish someone would teach them a lesson."

"Well if any of us tried we'd get killed!"

"Ah you're right but still I wish someone would teach them a lesson."

The two continued to eat lunch but then suddenly something went flying over Mayu's head nearly hitting her but ended up slamming into the wall. Someone had thrown a half empty juice carton and when it hit the ground, the juice splattered all over Mayu's feet. She was disgusted and stood up and that was when Rina heard the laughing coming from the cool kids table. Having enough with their stupid actions, Rina stood up and walked over to the group.

"What the hell are you doing?!" she said in an angry tone.

"Having fun." a girl said as she twirled her hair.
"You nearly hit my friend."

"We were trying to hit her!" a boy said laughing under his breath.

"You guys are nothing but jerks and the only reason you're allowed to do these kinds of things is because people are afraid of you!"

"Bingo dear. As long as people are afraid of us no one can stop us. Now get lost ugly."

"Make me you fat cow!"

It was then the girl snapped the pencil she was holding and then stood up along with the rest of the gang. They all gathered around her and soon after a fight had begun. Rina was being punched all over receiving blow after blow from various ends. No one was helping her but instead cheering on the kids who were beating her. Rina felt trapped with no escape until suddenly there was a loud shout. Someone had brought in a teacher and so the fight was broken up. As the teacher dealt with the kids, Mayu rushed to Rina's side.

"Are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah.."

Rina was bleeding on the inside of her mouth and Mayu told her she didn't look well and so she took her to the nurse's office to get treated. The nurse wasn't there though however and so Mayu took on the job herself pulling out the bandages and disinfectants. Rina winced in pain as Mayu cleaned her wounds.

"Oh quit being a baby and take it like a man!" Mayu joked as she finished up patching up Rina.

"Well I'm not a man so I have my rights." Rina said pouting with a small smile.

"Here lay down."

Mayu helped Rina lay down and she rested after a tough battle with the popular kids. Rina said she wanted to get revenge on them but Mayu reminded her it would be a bad idea. Therefore, Rina went home that night hurt but alive and decided to let things go. The next morning however Rina was waiting for Mayu at the school gates but noticed she was late. Rina went inside the school before the bell rang and so she thought maybe Mayu was sick. About a half hour into class, the door opens and in comes this girl wearing a short black skirt, fish net leggings and black boots along with a shirt that says "Rebel" written on it with a black leather jacket. Her hair was curled and her makeup showed that she was girl you did not want to mess with. Rina had no idea who this girl was but she was surprised to see her walk over and sit next to her. The girl didn't say anything but many of the popular kids noticed her and were whispering about her.

At lunch time Rina was sitting alone when the girl walked over to her and sat across from her. She pulled out a noodle bread and ate silently as Rina watched her. Soon after the group from the table came over and said to her,

"Hey why are you hanging out with that loser? You should hang with us since we're like the rulers of this school."

The girl remained silent and didn't say anything.

"Ah hello? You listening?"

The girl stood up and said to the group,

"You people are a joke."

The group was shocked and the girl looked over at Rina and winked. She then turned to the group and said,

"I would rather hang with this girl than you fools because unlike you guys, she has a future. If you continue to act the way you do now, you won't get anywhere. If you're lucky you'll have a job working at a McDonald's otherwise you're either selling your body for money or doing the worst of things. You people make me sick and if you try to come at me I'll make you regret it for the rest of your life."

The girl gave off a scary aura making the popular kids back away. She then turned to Rina smiling and said,

"Is that good enough?"

Rina realized that the girl was Mayu who was all dressed up and cool looking. It was little Mayu who sat the popular kids down and smacked them with reality. Hopefully the message will get to them but in the meantime, Rina was just amazed at how strong Mayu looked. Outside from the shy look was a strong and powerful being. Rina realized that she didn't need to be in the popular group to feel cool. All she needed was a good friend like Mayu and with her by her side, Rina already felt like one of the cool kids.

If you would like to make a request, leave a comment and I'll be happy to write!! Thank you for requesting!

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #533 on: October 09, 2014, 10:47:07 AM »
miyumi san~~~ thankyouuu   :farofflook:
so cute and heart warming  :nya: :nya: :nya:

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #534 on: October 11, 2014, 03:12:14 PM »
Hmm... so many request

need to booking first XD

since AKB 38th single gonna be Mayu and Sakura wcenter
I would like to request SakuraMayu :heart:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #535 on: October 11, 2014, 03:36:54 PM »
I know I've requested something (Yabushita x Kashiwagi) already Miyumi-san (Close to Miyuki but not quite there) but please could you do Miyuki x Sae pls :heart:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update ShuYuki: Autumn Fairy
« Reply #536 on: October 13, 2014, 01:52:57 AM »
Yosh here is the OS that MayukiIsLife requested! I hope you like it! The unknown pairings are quite fun to write so thank you for requesting!

ShuYuki: Autumn Fairy

It was a cool autumn day in the forest and the sun was starting to rise. The trees had already changed their colors with a variety of different colors. There was vibrant red and golden yellow along with bright orange. The ground was layered with leaves and the wind was gently blowing. The rays of light on the orange and red leaves created a golden shine on the surrounding area and everything was calm. A couple leaves would fall from time to time but otherwise there wasn't a sound of anything. Then suddenly somewhere in the background there was the sound of rustling leaves. Moments later a little girl popped out of the woods covered in leaves. She was laughing and giggling but once she had calmed down and realized where she was, she stopped. The little girl had been playing with her parents and somehow got separated from them in the forest. She didn't know where they were and she was afraid to go anywhere. All that could be seen was trees for what seemed like forever and so the little girl was scared straight. She started to cry for her parents but then suddenly she thought she heard something. She heard the sound of something that sounded like a bell. The little girl looked around and didn't see anything but when she heard the sound again, she turned. Once again she didn't see anything and so she started to wonder what was going on. She heard the bell once more and this time when she turned around she saw what looked like sparkles.

The little girl followed the sparkles to a clearing in the forest where there was a single tree stump. There sitting on the tree stump was a girl wearing nothing but a brown cloth with leaves decorating the edges. She had fair skin and long black hair that went down to her chest. She had vines wrapped around her arms and legs along with a crown of leaves on her head. The one thing that stuck out the most though was that the girl had large wings similar to the ones she saw in the story books. They were translucent like that of a dragon fly but you could see the tiny details in the wings where they made swirls and waves. The little girl was fascinated at what she was seeing and didn't want to make a move. However there was a snap of a twig and the girl looked over at the little girl. She quickly flew up and hid behind the leaves of the nearby tree.

"Don't go away!" the little girl said.

Fear and sadness overwhelmed the little girl when she realized that she was alone again and she wasn't going to be able to find her way out. The little girl started to cry again but then the girl in the trees came back down.

"Why are you crying?" she asked.

"I-I'm lost and scared!!" she cried.

"Mah mah don't cry it's ok!"

She grabbed the little girl's hand and she was surprised at how warm she was.

"What's your name dear?"

"Y-Yabushita Shu.."

"Nice to meet you. My name is Kashiwagi Yuki."

"Yuki..I wanna go home!"

"Well you're going to have to convince to the forest to let you go."

"Eh??"

"Normal humans can't enter this part of the forest. The forest has to open to you and let you in. However once the forest lets you in it's hard to leave."

"So how can I get out?"

"You have to prove yourself."

Shu was confused as to what Yuki meant but she did nothing but followed Yuki. She took Shu all around the forest showing her its secrets. She saw a stream with the purest water and heard the cries of the baby birds. As they were walking Shu saw deer running by with its famiy. She loved seeing the deers but then she heard something in the distance. Shu wandered off and saw there was a baby deer caught under a log. Seeing the distressed animal, Shu tried to help it but then there was a loud thump from behind. She looked over and saw the papa deer with sharp pointed antlers aiming at Shu. The papa must have thought that Shu was going to hurt the baby and so she knew she had to be careful. Shu had to show the papa that she meant no harm and so she bowed down to the papa. The papa bowed and then Shu stepped forward to remove the log. With all her strength she pulled the log up just enough to help the baby deer get up and run away with the papa. Shu felt good about helping the baby and Yuki was pleased to see the results. Yuki walked over to Shu and told her,

"You're ready."

Yuki lead Shu to the very edge of the forest where she the trees led to a clearing. In the distance, Shu could see her parents calling out and looking for her. Before leaving Shu turned to Yuki and said,

"Thank you for helping me."

Yuki smiled and said,

"No thank you."

With that, Shu let go of Yuki and crossed the barrier between the forest and the rest of the world. She ran over to her parents who were worried sick about her.

"Where were you?" her mother asked as she cleaned her off.

"With the fairy!" Shu said.

"Honey fairies don't exist." her father said as he picked her up.

"But I saw her I swear! Her name was Yuki and she helped me find my way out of the woods!"

"Honey I think we should take her to a doctor. I think she might have hit her head."

"Mou!!"

Even though no one believed her, Shu was convinced that she had seen a real life fairy. She never went back to the forest however and later did she learn that the very same forest was torn down for housing material. Shu was worried fearing that she might have lost one of her closest friends. Then one day, on a cool autumn day like the one she met Yuki, she was doing her homework in her room when she looked outside and saw a deer standing under a tree. It had looked older and was staring at Shu for a long time. Shu thought it was just an ordinary deer but when she looked over she thought she saw Yuki standing there next to it. She wiped her eyes only to see the person and the deer gone. There resting on her desk was a single red leaf that reminded her of the fairy. Shu smiled always remembering her special time with the autumn fairy.                                   

I hope you liked the OS! I'm currently working on the other ones so don't worry to those who requested your fics are on the way! If you would like to request a fic leave a comment below and I'll be happy to write it. Thank you!!

Offline chotei_sha

• I own a ship and its name is MaYuki :)
  • MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #537 on: October 13, 2014, 04:34:42 AM »
PLEASE DO A SAYANEE X YUKI FIC :) the nmb48 feels are real (maybe add in a jealous mayu wahaha) :cathappy:

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #538 on: October 13, 2014, 07:45:40 AM »
The unknown pairings are quite fun to write so thank you for requesting!
Unknown pairing.. it feel fresh right? :D
Thanks for writing~

Yuki as fairy nice :cathappy:

PLEASE DO A SAYANEE X YUKI FIC :) the nmb48 feels are real (maybe add in a jealous mayu wahaha) :cathappy:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: miyumi's OS collection!!! update AtsuYuu: Royal Pain
« Reply #539 on: October 13, 2014, 10:58:38 PM »
Here is the AtsuYuu that ptrd3009 requested! I'm sorry it took a while but I hope you like it ^^

AtsuYuu: Royal Pain

My name is Oshima Yuko and I'm a fourth year in high school. I'm getting ready to graduate and I'm really excited. I'm the top dog and the upperclassmen that everyone respects. Sadly because of my size though, many kids think I'm a first year. I'm short ok but hey I make up for it in my personality. I'm small but I have a big mouth and I love sticking out from the others because that's the person I am! However today something really weird and bad but good happened at the same time today. Something that wouldn't have happened if I had just got out of the way.

It all started in the afternoon after my lunch hour. I had a delicious bento and was now heading back to the class early to do some of my homework. I was walking in the halls when suddenly I heard screaming and something coming up from behind me. I looked back and saw a girl running at full speed while she was being chased by a bunch of guys holding flowers and love letters. She looked like something out of an anime and I honestly thought it was quite ridiculous. Seeing how there was trouble coming, I was simply going to step out of the way but right as I was starting to step, I ran into a chair causing me to back up. I had backed up right into the girl where she slammed into me and we both went tumbling down. We rolled down the hall for a while before finally slowing down and was able to see things properly. I had somehow ended up on top of the girl in a very lewd position where I looked like I was about to do the girl. I was going to get up but then the girl pulled me down and did something I didn't think was possible. She kissed me right there in the halls in front of all the boys. Now at that point I knew my chance of finding a boyfriend was ruined because of her and I thought that there was no way things could get worse. Then when she backed up, she looked at the boys and said,

"This is my girlfriend and anyone who bothers me will have to take it up with her!"

Before I could object she pushed me forward into a group of angry guys that looked like they were going to beat the crap out of me. I had no choice but to fight back so I beat them all to a pulp leaving behind a bloody mess. I didn't even want to say anything to the stranger who claimed me as hers and so I went back to my classroom without saying a word. However as I was walking, I saw that she was right next to me. Then at one point, she grabbed my hand and we were walking the halls like we were some kind of couple! I had no choice but to go to my last result and that was run. I was happy that I had been on the track team for five years because it came in handy when I ran off like a car. I ran all the way to an area behind the school where I stopped to catch my breath. Feeling safe, I had let my guard down which turned out to be a big mistake.

"Incoming!!"

Without even a warning I felt something heavy land on my back causing me to fall to the ground. There was a loud thud and a sharp pain in my back as to what the hell just hit me. When I opened my eyes I saw the same girl staring at me with wide eyes. I pushed her off and then stood up to clean myself.

"Who the heck are you? Why do you keep following me?" I asked.

"Because you're my girlfriend!" she said smiling.

"Well look we're not dating ok? I like boys not girls and you're being nothing but a point for me so go away and leave me alone."

"Never!"

She grabbed onto my leg forcing me to stay and seeing how I had no way out, I decided to stay.

"Who the hell are you anyway?"

"Maeda Atsuko! A third year!" she said.

"I'm Oshima Yuko a fourth year."

"Well Yuko you have to protect me from now on!"

"Why?"

"Because the princess says so! No objections!"

"Princess?"

"NO OBJECTIONS!"

From that day on, I became Atsuko's personal servant doing everything for her. I brought her lunch and helped her with her homework along with walking her to school and sometimes even carrying her around in school. Honestly I felt like a slave doing all the work and I was getting really irritated as to why she decided to attach to me. Things had been going on like that for a week until finally I had had enough and I was done. I told Atsuko off and then left her for good not wanting to come back. I was just about to walk out of the school when I heard a bunch of girls laughing and giggling about something. Seeing how I had nothing to do I decided to stick around and listen. Turns out they were talking about Atsuko and the things I heard weren't good. Apparently, Atsuko was actually very poor and had little to go around. She called herself a princess so she wouldn't feel depressed about herself even though her situation at home is terrible. Realizing this, I felt terrible and quickly ran off to find her. After a while I found her crying alone in the school garden by the fountain. I ran over to her and tried to comfort her but she pushed me into the fountain where I fell in. Getting mad, I grabbed her and pulled her into the water.

"Just leave me alone!" she screamed.

"No way!" I said grabbing her.

"Why are you suddenly caring about me now? You said you didn't before!"

"Because you're my princess!"

"What?"

Atsuko stopped fighting and then looked at me with a confused look and had tears in her eyes.
"I said because you're my princess and as your knight it's my job to protect and serve."

To make things more realistic, I got down on one knee and bowed before Atsuko. I then stood up and walked over picking her up bridal style.

"Now let's go dry you off before you get a cold my lady."

"Yeah.. Arigatou Yuko.."

"It's nothing my dear."

"I'm glad I have someone like you to protect me.."

I simply laughed a little and then said,

"And I'm glad I have someone like you even if you are a royal pain."

Well I hope you liked the OS! Thank you for those being patient don't worry your fics are on the way!!

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - ANOSORA