JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Pitapat

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (MaYuki & WMatsui) - COMPLETED  (Read 99719 times)

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 5) UPDATED!
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2014, 04:02:01 PM »
" Rena shot a loving expression at Mayu and caressed her cheek. She then spoke out in a loving tone. “Just tell me when you’re ready to go home, ok?” " <------ I just laughed so hard at this scene :D

thanks for the update and update soon ^__

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2014, 07:54:17 PM »
I have to agree with Rena on this one, Minami and Atsuko are definitely a bit more intimately familiar than best friends... I wonder... does Atsuko's running away have to do with that... :dunno:
Minami is too nice, I'm glad Rena got to pay Jurina back though (and we got to see another side to Jurina). :shy2: 
Something's definitely up with Yuki and Jurina, but I don't know if it's because they're dating or close friends (who are possibly expected to marry each other?). :on drink:
The second I read fur coat, I had a gut feeling it was Tomochin. I wonder what her story will be in all this...  :hee:
Can't wait to see how Mayu's date goes! :nya:
Wait- What's Rena- :grr:
 :stoned:

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My kami oshmen is Yukirin! OTP: Mayuki
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2014, 01:39:56 AM »
THIS has totally made my day. :on GJ:

Its so hilarious!  :mon lmao:  :on spit:

Please update soon! :mon pray2:

can't wait for the date! :ding:

MAYUKI ~ YUKIRENA ~ ATSUMINA ~ KOJIYUU ~ TOMOTOMO♪

Kami Oshi : Kashiwagi Yuki

Oshi: Miyawaki Sakura, Nishino Nanase, Sakurai Reika,
Li YiTong

My fics

If Only (Mayuki) - Ongoing (Hiatus) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35821.0

Night after alley (Mayuki / Nezumi x Black) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.0

More than just a massage (Yukirena) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.msg1372238#msg1372238

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2014, 11:13:31 AM »
Every chapter really makes me laugh. :on lol: I love their attitudes/characters especially MayuRena.

Mayuki's date. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: can't wait.

Offline gekiragakuen

• smiling is the best medicine,so keep smiling :D
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2014, 11:36:00 AM »
Such a good update.  :twothumbs                               

Love all the characters. I think its true that minami and atsuko is dating.

Cant wait to see mayuki date and wmatsui moment :D

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2014, 02:28:11 PM »
What a good best friends Rena and Mayu is tsk tsk

Rena stop being a tsundere

Mayu's jealousy is cute!!

Can't wait for the date
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2014, 12:22:16 AM »
Soo good ff, hope you continue soon please...I will follow you

Enviado desde mi HTC One mediante Tapatalk

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2014, 10:35:33 AM »
YA DONT LEAVE US

T.T

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2014, 12:41:54 PM »
ATSUMINA!!! <3
mayu and rena never failed make me smile~ they're too cute! X3
more atsumina pleaaaaaaseee~
curious 'bout mayuki "dating"
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2014, 11:06:18 PM »
ANNOUNCEMENT~!!

Howdy~!
First, let me apologize for being on a hiatus for quite some time.. That's because I have to concentrate on my Final Exams..
And guess what~? I"M FINALLY A GRADUATED UNIVERSITY STUDENT FROM TODAY ON!!!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:
Entering the next stage of my life now~  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Ok. Ok. Let me get straight to the point of this announcement..
Since I'm finally free from all student responsibilities, I hereby announce that I will be ending my hiatus right now~!!
In other words, I will continue the update of mt fic Management Affairs~!
I will post up the next chapter in a few days time~

The next chapter will talk about Mayuki's date~! And not only that, there will be another 'date' going on in the next chapter~! Take a wild guess~
Till then, stay tuned~!!  :on GJ:

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (ANNOUNCEMENT!)
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2014, 11:13:10 PM »
YEEEAAAYYYY !!!  :D
Welcome back ~ :twothumbs

Anyway congratz !  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

We will wait your update :wub:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2014, 11:35:19 PM »
Yey~!!!!!

Congrats :)

Can't wait for the date :inlove:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2014, 11:38:59 PM »
Congratulation!!!

Can't wait for your future updates

Thank you for the announcement

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My english is bad, sorry TwT
    • RumiNogami
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2014, 11:54:16 PM »
yeaaaah welcome back and congrats
i'm waiting for this~~~

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2014, 11:58:51 PM »
Yay welcome back!!!!

Congratz on ur graduation

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2014, 04:09:58 AM »
~Hi kevinwkl-san...

~Congratulations!  :deco:
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2014, 05:17:33 PM »
WooooW Congratulation! I didn't know :D
 :cow:

I support you (lol)
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Senelcar

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2014, 03:57:30 PM »
Yatta !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now that you are a graduated student, you will begin to work, and you will be able to write about your own experiences in this fic  :P :P
Really waiting for the soon to be update :D

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2014, 04:01:34 PM »
patiently waiting~ u.u

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2014, 06:38:07 PM »
Great news~!
Here comes Chapter 6!!
It's been some time, right?   :mon sweat: :mon sweat: :mon sweat:
Since I'm finally free, I can update~   :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:
Sorry if this chapter isn't that good.. Let me apologize for that first..  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
So, this is it~!! ENJOY~!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

CHAPTER 6

*YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN*

Rena stood in front of the bathroom mirror, still half asleep when she heard a scream from Mayu’s room. Despite hearing Mayu’s scream, Rena did not rush to Mayu’s room immediately but instead she took her time and slowly walked. She even made sure that her toothbrush was in her mouth before making her way to Mayu’s room. Upon reaching Mayu’s room, Rena opened the door to find that Mayu was running all around the room as if something possessed her. Rena did not react, or rather Rena’s brain was still too fuzzy to react to anything. She merely just stood by Mayu’s door in her pajamas, entertaining herself with Mayu letting herself go while brushing her teeth calmly.

Noticing Rena standing by her door, Mayu rushed towards her and grabbed her on her shoulders. “Rena, what should I do!? I’m late for the date!! It’s already 9.45!! I promised Miss Yuki that I’ll be there before 10!”

Rena yawned once again and looked at Mayu blankly. Mayu, who was hoping for Rena to give her some ideas stood there, looked back at her as well. “Well?”

“Serves you right.” Rena mercilessly continued brushing her teeth.

“Really? You’re not going to help me think of something?”

“I have nothing to do with your date. Don’t pull me along, alright?” Rena continued brushing her teeth.

“Ah! I’ve got it!” A lightbulb suddenly lit up in Mayu’s head as she glanced over at Rena’s direction.

“What?”

45 minutes later... (10.30am)

Mayu and Rena finally reached AKB Park. Rena blinked her eyes a few times. “Why am I even here...”

Mayu patted Rena’s back. “Thank you for coming along, Rena. You really are my best friend..”

“You dragged me along, you little rat!!” Rena shouted at Mayu’s ear.

“Oh, look. There she is!” Mayu ignored Rena’s scream as she saw Yuki leaning by a nearby lamp post. She quickly made her way towards Yuki.

“You’re late by half an hour, Mayu.” Yuki didn’t seem too fond about it.

“I’m really really sorry about it, Miss Kashiwagi.. Rena here can explain everything.” Mayu pulled Rena up front.

“W-Wha-?????????” Rena was caught off guard as she was pushed front by Mayu. Rena bit the bottom of her lips to contain her anger and glared back at Mayu.

Mayu immediately whispered into the angry Rena’s ears. “I’ll buy you lunch, alright? Please help me this once.. Please please please....”

“Fine! You owe me 20 melon pans..” Rena whispered back.

“Sure sure... I’ll buy you 48 melon pans, ok? Thank you thank you! You’re the best!” Mayu literally felt grateful for Rena.

Rena cleared her throat and looked at Yuki. “It’s actually like this, Miss Kashiwagi.. There..”

Yuki voiced out before Rena could continue. “It’s Yuki. Not Miss Kashiwagi.”

“Oh.. Ok.. Y-Yuki... Actually there was a car accident.”

“A car accident?” Yuki looked surprised.

Mayu joined in the story-telling. “Y-Yea.. A HUGE accident.. There were at least 5 cars involved in it. There was like blood all over the the windows.. The car got crushed like a pancake.”

“Yup.. Massive traffic jam everywhere.”

“But there was no traffic jam when I came.” Yuki explained.

“O-Oh.. the accident must have happened right after you passed that road.” Rena laughed fakely.

“Hmm...” Yuki was still doubting them.

Mayu knew that this lie would not keep up forever if it goes on like this. SO, Mayu thought of a way to distract Yuki away from this topic once and for all. “Oh, look.. Ice cream! Let’s go, Yuki.. I’ll buy you one!”

Strangely, the word ice cream was able to distract Yuki away easier than Mayu thought it would. “Ice cream!? Oh, I love ice cream.. Let’s go!”

“Phew.. At least we got away.. I feel like getting myself an ice cream as well.” Rena looked excited as well.

As Rena made her way towards the ice cream store, Mayu stopped Rena. “Oh, what did you say, Rena!? You need to go somewhere else!?”

“Huh? I said I wanted ice cream..” Rena looked confused.

“Oh, that’s too bad because you have to go somewhere else, huh!?” Mayu started pushing Rena further and further away from the scene.

“What?? I’m not going anywhere! I want some ice cream! Where are you pushing me to?” Rena raised her voice.

“It’s ok. You don’t have to worry about me, Rena.. I can settle it myself.. You can leave in peace now.. Ok? Ok.. Now bye!” Mayu finally shoved Rena away from the place and went back to Yuki.

“Oh? Where did Rena go?” Yuki was looking around for Rena.

“Rena? She had to go somewhere else.. I guess it’s just us..” Mayu smiled.

Rena stood by the corner feeling completely betrayed. “Damn that Mayu.. Used me as a cover and then shove me aside when I’m done!? Tch- I’ll just spy on them.. I’m curious about the date anyway..”

Rena rushed into the nearby shop and looked at them. Surprisingly, Mayu was the one who started the conversation. “Erm... Yuki? Why did you agree to go on a date with me?”

“Is there anything wrong with going in a date with you?”

“No no no... There’s nothing wrong. I’m just curious.”

Yuki shrugged. “To be honest, I don’t know as well. I just feel there’s something special about you..”

“So, I’m going to take that as a compliment.. Oh yeah.. Another thing.. I’m not sure if I should be asking this but are you like dating Miss Matsui?”

“Oh, Jurina?” Yuki didn’t reply to Mayu’s question for a short moment. “What do you think?”

“I don’t know.. The both of you seemed very close to one another.. So, you know.. I’m not the kind of girl who accepts disappointment easily..”

Yuki thought that the jealous Mayu was cute. “Don’t worry, Mayu.. I am single. Jurina is merely my best friend. It’s just that we’re like sisters.”

“Hah! I knew it! Rena was wrong about this!” Mayu whispered by herself.

“Did you say something?” Yuki asked.

“Oh, nothing...” Mayu shook her head.

“Hey, look.. That cafe sells the Caramel ice cream that I love! Should we go!?” Yuki looked like a kid everytime she sees ice cream. Mayu finds it really amusing. They went to the shop, of course.

“You really love ice cream a lot, do you?” Mayu smiled.

“I LOVE THEM!!” Yuki got excited suddenly.

“One scoop of Caramel Ice cream and one Ice Lemon Tea, please.” Yuki ordered her ice cream and got it on the spot.

“Here’s your Caramel Ice Cream, ma’am. We will send your drink to your table soon, miss. Please have a seat first.” The waiter smiled.

Both Mayu and Yuki sat down and started eating their ice cream. Mayu giggled a little at Yuki’s behaviour. She was so excited for the ice cream just like a little kid. After a few scoops, Mayu noticed a stain at the corner of Yuki’s mouth.

“Erm.. You got a little something over there..” Mayu pointed at the stain.

Yuki started touching all over her face to look for the stain when Mayu suddenly voiced out. “Wait.. Let me help you..”

Mayu reached for a tissue and wiped the stain off Yuki’s face. Their eyes suddenly met. Their faces were so close to one another. It was as if time slowed down at that time. Both of them looked like they were hypnotized by their own thoughts.

Yuki thought, “Wow... Look at those eyes.. They’re enchanting.. Why haven’t I noticed them before?”

Mayu on the other hand had a detailed thought, “Yuki looks so beautiful up close.. Those eyes... That nose.. Especially those kissable lips.. Does anyone like her really do exist or am I dreaming right now? Our faces are so close to each other. Should I kiss her right now? But she’ll think I’m a pervert. But what if she kiss me instead? How would I react? I think my heart is going to explode.” It seems like Mayu had a lot of thought running though her head right now.

“Excuse me, ma’am.. Your drinks..” The voice of the waiter snapped both of them back into the world of reality.

“O-Oh.. Thank you..” Yuki smiled.

Mayu was just staring at Yuki drinking as she rested her chin on her palm. Yuki’s dazzling beauty got Mayu stunned for quite awhile. Noticing this, Yuki smiled back sweetly at Mayu. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Oh, nothing.. It’s just that you’re really REALLY beautiful. That’s all..”

There was nothing else Yuki could do but to accept the compliment and giggle at Mayu. They spent a few hours just sitting at the cafe and talking about their own personal lives. Rena was forced to stand there at the corner for that long as well. Before they knew it, the sky was already dark.

“Oh my god, it’s already 9pm??? I didn’t realize we talked for this long.. I have to go now, Mayu.”

“What, now? Can’t we stay here a little longer?” Mayu showed her puppy eyes.

Yuki found Mayu’s puppy eyes quite cute. She giggled a little and smiled at Mayu. “I have an important meeting early in the morning tomorrow, Mayu.”

Mayu still didn’t seem too happy about it. “I see... No helping it then. Let me walk you to the taxi stand.”

“Sure..” They proceeded to make their way towards the taxi stand slowly. Rena followed them silently as well.

As they were walking close to each other, there were times where their arms brushed one another. Mayu wanted so much to hold Yuki’s hand right now. Guess Mayu couldn’t hold it anymore. As Mayu moved her hand closer to Yuki’s hand to grab it, Yuki lifted her arm and pointed at a shop selling ice cream. “Hey, that store sells the limited edition chocolate fudge ice cream.”

Mayu missed the best chance she could get to hold Yuki’s hand. “Damn!” was all Mayu could think of right now. Concealing her frustrated expression, Mayu smiled back at Yuki. “Do you want to try it?”

“Maybe another day.. I felt that I have eaten enough today.” Yuki replied before they continue making their way to the taxi stand. It didn’t take long for them to reach their destination.

“This is the last chance. I’m not going to let go of this chance to hold her hand now.” Mayu slowly moved her hand closer and closer to Yuki’s again.

Yuki suddenly voiced out. “Mayu?”

“Hmm!?” Yuki’s sudden voice made Mayu retract her hands once again.

“I had a lot of fun today.” Yuki smiled at Mayu. That was the most beautiful and sincere smile Mayu had ever seen from Yuki. At that time, Mayu had a thought. She don’t have to hold Yuki’s hand right now. That can wait. For now, just by looking at Yuki’s smile is more than enough. A taxi arrived at that time.

“I had a lot of fun today as wel-” Before Mayu could finish her sentence, Yuki planted a kiss on Mayu’s cheek.

“Let’s go out again next time, Mayu.” Yuki shot a bright smile at Mayu before entering the taxi. Mayu was still stunned from Yuki’s kiss as she watch the taxi leave the scene.

“S-She kissed me...” Mayu placed her palm over her cheek that got kissed. “She really did kiss me..... YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Mayu started screaming in joy and kissing the air all by herself. She looked like a kid whom her parents finally agreed to go Disneyland after so long.

“Geez.. I can’t even watch this anymore..” Rena voiced out by herself. Of course Rena felt happy for Mayu as well.

A hand suddenly tapped on Rena from the back. She turned around to see a pair of eyes just a few centimeters away from her face. “What are you staring at, Rena?”

“Kya!” Rena let out a shriek and tumbled backwards before falling onto the ground. After rubbing her butt, then only she noticed that the pair of eyes belonged to Jurina. Rena almost couldn’t tell that she was actually Jurina because of the clothes she was wearing. She was wearing a grey hoodie with black slacks and Converse shoes. The usual Jurina known to Rena always wears a nice and formal clothing.

“It’s not nice to spy on people, Rena..” Jurina offered a hand and pulled Rena off the ground.

“M-Miss Matsui...”

“It’s Jurina right now. Not Miss Matsui. We’re not working now. Understood?”

“Y-Y-Yes..”

“Why’s your voice shaking?”

“I don’t know.. Despite dressing up with a grey hoodie and black slacks, somehow you still look intimidating to me.”

“Well forgive me if my looks scare you.”

“No no no... That’s not what I meant.. What I meant is..”

“I get what you mean, Rena. Are you free now? Let’s take our conversation to Starbucks, shall we?” Jurina pointed at the Starbucks Coffee shop just two lots away from where they are currently standing.

“Erm.. Sure.” Rena and Jurina proceeded to Starbucks and stepped up to the cashier.

“Let me buy you a drink..” Jurina voiced out.

“Oh, it’s alright.. I can buy my own drink, thank you.”

Jurina stopped Rena. “I insist..”

“W-Well... Okay then..” It’s not like Rena could argue with her CEO over such trifles.

“Hmm...” Jurina looked at Rena for a moment before voicing out again. “Hot Chocolate, I presume?”

“Oh? How did you know I love Hot Chocolate?” Rena was surprised that Jurina knew her favourite drink.

“You’re a really happy person. Always smiling and laughing when you’re working.. That could only be the work of chocolates.. That’s how I conclude that you love chocolates a lot.”

Rena can’t help but to smile at Jurina. She didn’t know that Jurina was taking notice of her everyday. Though Rena don’t know if it is a good thing that Jurina is always keeping an eye on her or not but that is not the point here. Jurina then proceeded to make their orders. “One Hot Chocolate and one Triple Espresso.”

“T-T-Triple espresso? Can anybody in the world drink that!?” Rena couldn’t hold in her surprise, causing her to voice her statement out loud. Those working there were glancing at Rena with a weird expression.

“Don’t be rude, Rena. Just because you don’t drink it, doesn’t mean nobody drinks it.”

“S-Sorry..” Rena tilted her head down.

“Stop apologizing to me, Rena. You make me look like a bully.” Jurina warned.

“S-Sorry, Jurina.. No... I mean yes. No, I don’t mean yes I am sorry. I meant no I don’t feel sorry. Argh.. I don’t even understand what I am saying..” Rena smacked her own forehead for her own stupidity.

Jurina smiled in amusement at Rena. “You’re kinda cute, aren’t you?”

Rena’s eyes opened wide in shock. So wide that they almost popped out of the sockets. “H-hmmm? Excuse me? Did you just call me..”

“Cute.” Jurina repeated the sentence once again. “I said you’re kinda cute, girl.”

Rena was stunned for awhile as she continued staring into Jurina’s eyes. She couldn’t believe she was called cute. Basically the only ones who had ever called her cute before was only her parents. Not even her childhood friend, Mayu called her cute before. But of course, it’s not like Mayu will ever call Rena cute.

Jurina suddenly looked back at Rena with a weird expression. “Are you sick, Rena? Your face is all red.”

“W-What? N-No, it’s not red!” Rena covered her face and looked away to hide her red cheeks.

Jurina giggled a little. “What a weird girl.”

At that time, their respective drinks were served and they went to their seats. Jurina started the conversation first. “So, what are you doing here, Rena?”

“Actually I came here to spy on Mayu to see if she’s doing well on her date until you came..”

“Hmm.. Strange. I was doing the same thing. I was also spying on Yuki in the same store until I saw you suspiciously moving around the store. Some coincidence, huh?” Jurina raised her cup of espresso.

“Yea.. I guess so.” Rena smiled and nodded.

Jurina then proceeded to take a few sips from her cup of Triple Expresso. For every single sip Jurina took, Rena squinted her eyes a little while showing an expression of disgust. Noticing Rena’s expression, Jurina placed her cup on the table.

“Why don’t you try some?” Jurina smiled and pushed her cup of espresso towards Rena, tempting her to drink it.

“I can’t. I can’t even handle a single espresso. How can I handle a triple espresso?”

“Come on. Try it.”

“It’s alright. I don’t want to..”

“Rena, drink it before I pour the whole cup into your mouth.” Jurina raised her cup.

Rena covered her mouth with both her hands while shaking her head vigorously.

“Last chance, Rena.. Take a sip or I’ll force you to..” Jurina placed the cup back on the table and pushed it towards Rena for one last time. Rena didn’t know what kind of expression was Jurina wearing. She was just poker-faced. One thing Rena knew was that Jurina was not joking about pouring the whole cup into her mouth.

“But I really don’t drink coffee..”

“Just a sip. You’re not going to die.” It seems like Jurina’s persuasive power is overpowering Rena.

“Alright then.. Just a sip..” Rena picked up the cup and slowly shifted it towards her lips. Rena’s face became completely distorted as she involuntarily voiced out in disgust.

“Gosh this tastes horrible! How the hell do you swallow that!?” Her voice literally attracted the attention of everyone in the shop.

Jurina started laughing hysterically. She laughed so much that she almost fell off her chair. That was when Rena took a peek at Jurina and thought to herself. Is this the same Matsui Jurina from AKB Hotel? She really is a completely different person compared to the CEO that Rena knew. What happened to the intimidating and strict CEO of AKB Hotel? It’s like Jurina was possessed by a small child.

“Erm.. Aren’t you laughing a little too much?” Rena looked at Jurina, still with a distorted face while the extreme taste of the Triple Espresso remain in her mouth.

Jurina was trying her best to stop laugh. “I’m sorry.. I- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Jurina started laughing all over again.

After staring at Jurina laughing her heart out for a few moments, Rena didn’t mind her laugh anymore. Besides, with Jurina acting this way, she seem more friendly and more approachable compared to the usual Miss Matsui from AKB Hotel. Rena ended up giggling herself while looking at Jurina’s laughter.

“Alright, alright.. Phew.....” Jurina let out a loud breath to contain her laughter for the last time. “I’m sorry, but your expression was priceless.. I couldn’t help but to laugh.”

“Yes, I get it. My face goes all distorted when I drink coffee.” Even Rena knows that she makes funny faces when drinking coffee.

“You’re really one of a kind, Rena.” Jurina smiled at Rena.

“So... One of a kind as in the weird kind of person?”

“No, I mean one of a kind in a good way. You’re the kind of person who can make others laugh just by expressing yourself. Just think of it as a compliment.”

“Erm... Thank you?” Rena wasn’t sure how to react to it.

“Oh, we’ve already been here for half an hour. Finish up your drink, Rena. It’s a little late right now. You should go home. I should go home too.” Jurina gulped down the Triple Expresso in one shot. Rena felt like choking just from the sight of Jurina drinking the whole cup in one shot.

“Time sure flies, huh?” Rena finished her cup of Hot Chocolate as well. They walked out of the shop and stood facing each other for a short while.

“Remember, don’t come late for work tomorrow. Alright?” Jurina smiled at Rena.

For a moment, Rena was hypnotized by Jurina’s smile. “O-Of course!” Rena replied with confidence.

“Good then..” Jurina ruffled Rena’s hair lightly.

Rena flinched a little from Jurina’s action. She felt a little weird that time. “What is this feeling? It feels....warm.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow then. Bye..” Jurina waved at Rena before turning back and made her way home.

“Bye....” Rena waved back at Jurina. She didn’t seem too happy about Jurina leaving. But, why is she feeling like this?

Rena sighed in disappointment “I wish we could talk longer..”

That was when Rena realized something. “Why do I wish to talk longer with her? Stop it, Matsui Rena! This is so unlike you!” She slapped herself across the face.

As soon as Rena reached home, all the lights were switched off. Before she knew it, she got blindfolded and pushed into her own room by force. Her room was dark. There was not a single source of light.

“Hey, what is this? Let me go!” Rena, who was blindfolded felt herself being forced to sit on a wooden chair. She removed the blindfold as soon as she sat down. The next thing Rena saw was a blazing light that shone right on her face from up close. This caused Rena to flinch herself back a little. She soon notice that it was a bright table lamp that shone on her face.

A girl then sat opposite Rena and rested both her hands on the table. She was wearing large and round glasses with a long coat that only those police inspectors would wear in the movies. “You’ve been found guilty, Matsui Rena.”

“Mayu, take that coat off. That’s mine. And those glasses too. You’re no detective.” Rena pointed at Mayu’s outfit.

“Silence, criminal! You have no right to speak here!” Mayu stretched her finger and pointed at Rena. Her finger was so close that it was almost poking Rena’s face. Rena had to tilt her head backwards a little.

“That’s too close.. And what is this story about me being a criminal?” Rena stood up from her seat.

“Why do you sound so nervous, Rena? Feeling guilty of something? Sit down.” Mayu leaned back on her chair calmly. Rena sat back down on the chair as Mayu told.

Mayu moved her head close to Rena and asked, “Where were you yesterday at 10.30am, Rena?”

“Lies! Lies upon lies upon lies upon deceit upon lies!!”

“That’s too many times!”

“Explain this.” Mayu placed a brown file on the table and pushed it towards Rena.

“Even a brown envelope? You’re really into this detective thing aren’t you?” Rena wanted to laugh at Mayu’s silliness.

“Stop questioning me, criminal! I’ll be the one asking the questions.”

Being curious about the content of the brown envelope, Rena decided to play along with Mayu and opened it. To her surprise, she saw a few pictures of herself and Jurina giggling and laughing in Starbucks Coffee. “Wha- When did you get this!?”

“Ohohohoho...... Think you’ll hide this forever? Not from me, Rena.. Not from me. Now explain. When did you get so close to Matsui Jurina?”

“You were supposed to be on a date! Not taking photos of me.”

“Answer the question, criminal!”

“Stop calling me a criminal! I’m innocent!”

“Innocent? INNOCENT!? That’s not what’s written on this picture, Rena. You wanna know what’s written on this picture? It’s ‘I am on a date with Matsui Jurina and I feel so happy.’. That’s what’s written on this picture.” Mayu hekd the picture close to Rena’s face.

“Alright, alright. Enough of your detective games. Switch on the light and I will tell you everything. Happy, Detective Mayu?”

Without a moment of hesitation, Mayu switched on the light and hopped back onto the chair.

“Gosh, Mayu. This is my room. You literally removed my books and shifted my whole study table to the middle of the room for this detective drama of yours!?”

“Not bad, huh? Just like those scene in the movies. Alright, tell me now.”

Rena pointed at the corner of the room. “Put the table back in the corner and place my books back into place. Then I’ll tell you.”

“Geez, you’re just like my mom..” Mayu stood at one side of the table and looked at Rena. “You’re not going to help me carry the table back?”

“No! You shifted the table away yourself! Now shift it back!” Rena scolded.

“Fine..” Mayu rolled her eyes and placed the table back in the corner of the room. “Ok. Done. Now explain yourself.”

“Before that, give those back to me! Those are mine. Who do you think you are? Conan?” Rena forced the coat and glasses off Mayu.

“I just wanted to feel like a detective for once.”

Rena and Mayu then sat on the chair and Rena started, “Alright, what do you want to know?”

“This!” Mayu showed Rena the picture again.

“Alright.... I was walking around and just so happen to meet up with her. So, she offered my a cup of Hot Chocolate and we talked. That’s all. There is nothing between us. Ok? Get it?”

“You’re lying!” Mayu shouted at Rena’s ear.

“You’re too loud! And I’m not lying!”

“Then admit it. That you have no feelings for her at all.”

For some strange reason, Rena hesitated for awhile. “I....I have no feelings for her, alright? Nothing! Happy?”

“Hmm.....” Mayu moved her face closer to Rena’s face and analyzed her expression. “Alright then. I’ll believe you....for now.”

“Geez..” Rena rolled her eyes. “What about you, huh? How’s it like losing the chance to hold Miss Kashiwagi’s hands, huh? It must be so awkward missing the chances, huh..” Rena said in an annoying and sarcastic tone.

“H-How did you.....” Mayu was surprised.

“Think you’re the only one who knows the art of spying? Too bad I know it too, Mayu. In your face! Now go back to your room and sleep. We have to work tomorrow.” Rena immediately hopped onto her bed.

“You spied on me!?” Mayu tossed a pillow at Rena.

“Ouch! That hurts!” Rena took the pillow and tossed it back at Mayu.

Mayu was swift enough to dodge the pillow. “Hah! Slow!”

As soon as Mayu finished her sentence, five pillows and a comforter landed on her face, causing her to tumble onto the ground.

“Pfft... Who’s the slow one now!?”

Enraged, Mayu picked up two pillows, one on each hand. Rena as well. “THIS MEANS WAR!!!!”

This started a whole new argument and chaos. At this rate, who knows what time they will sleep or what time they will wake up. I mean, that’s what best friends do, right? Play till late at night, then regret it the next morning.

Chapter 6
END

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Pitapat