JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - San tou ma mi

Author Topic: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 36 2/25/12 FIN!  (Read 14574 times)

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 23 1/19/2012
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2012, 01:20:44 PM »
Im bacccckkk~  :yep: My computer was being difficult for the past 3 days.

im here and able to comment first i wanna say reading chapter 23 I learned ALOT alot more

And about Reina waving and getting a orange thrown at her made me laugh i was like "wow thats so rude." Haha.
 :rofl:

And another moment that made me laugh was at the end with the comment bout Abe breast then Reina saying does she wanna compare.

Though.. now i wonder whats wrong with Eri, why'd she decline and why did she leave. She seemed upset... maybe? :?

Waiting on the next upload~   :P
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 23 1/19/2012
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2012, 01:12:56 PM »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 24 1/22/12
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2012, 03:06:59 PM »
...............................................*gets up and screams* OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:onioncheer: :ding: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :on bleed: :imdead:

I think thats enough to express how HAPPY I am!!!!!!!!!! Kurosawa87 I love you for this lol THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

OH and OMG!! NAKAZAWA KILT YAGUCHI!!!!! :shock:

Im DEMANDING an UPDATE.................please? xD :nervous
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 05:22:07 PM by Sora-chan »
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 25 1/25/12
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2012, 12:13:01 PM »
Here's an update!

Chapter 25

Reina woke up on the bed alone covered by a blanket.  She looked down and noticed she was in her bra and panties.  She wrapped her body with the blanket and walked around the ground floor to find if anyone was in the church.  She looked over to the right to see Nacchi with the turtle giving its meal.  The kitty watched the turtle eat its meal slowly chomping at the lettuce leaf.

“Eri said that she went to Yasuda’s office to talk about the incident.”  Reina’s eyes opened up and she desperately scrounged around for her clothes.

“Why would she go there?  Didn’t she notice that Ishikawa was working under her?”  Nacchi turned her head and avoided contact with Reina.

“Ishikawa… I hated her… Good she died.”  Nacchi spoke under her breath while Reina put on a t-shirt and shorts to go out to Yasuda’s office.

Reina looked at the former police officer and closed her hand into a fist.  She had a feeling that Nacchi may have told her to see Yasuda but she wasn’t convinced that Nacchi would set her up.  So, Reina forced Nacchi to go with her to visit Yasuda.  At first, she was hesitant but she knew that guilt wouldn’t carry far if she hid away from the force so she trailed her by couple of feet.  They walked up to the portable office where one of the officers looked at the kitty.

“The nun is inside for questioning, we cannot have anyone bothering her.”  The kitty looked up at her eyes then scanned her body quickly.

“I see.  I wanted to ask why she came in for questioning.”  The officer shook her head.

“Cannot answer that sorry.”  After she got denied, Reina placed her hands on her chest and gave her a grin.

“Well, I guess you can tell me about what turns Nacchi on, right?”  The officer resisted smiling but she couldn’t hold her strength to the warmth from her hands.

“She is so sensitive that a caressing makes her moan.  The best part that she is obedient.  Her tongue made me go off many times.”  Reina reached over to the belt and swipe the keys from her while she wasn’t looking.  Reina stuck it into her pocket and thank her for giving her pointers.

The kitty walked over and brought her to the officer.  Reina slid her hands under her shirt and rubbed her midsection to the former officer’s surprise.  She lifted the shirt up a little and held her hands over her bra.  Nacchi saw the wink from the kitty and she let out a loud moan to catch the attention of the townspeople.  The officer moved them to the side while Reina motioned her hands on her breasts until the officer forced her to stop.

She had beads of sweat running down the sides of her head and her hands started to shake uncontrollably that she dropped her hat while wiping off the sweat.  Nacchi moved towards her and kissed her ear down to her neck, every kiss hit her sensitive spot until she fell to the ground motioning to keep Nacchi away from her.

“I give in; Eri’s prints were on the gun.  Yasuda believed that Eri shot her to protect Sayu and she wanted to lock her away to rid of Sayu.”  In her panicked state, she spilled everything to the ground.

Nacchi held her hand over her mouth as she couldn’t believe that she was gonna set up the nun for murder.  Reina ran over to the mayor’s house to get him before Yasuda can convince him to send Eri away.  Unfortunately, he had plans to go away for a bit coming from the maid, who was concerned about Yasuda’s presence in the town.  The kitty was out of luck to get someone to help her so she had to take matters into her own hands.

~~
Shota was pleased to hear Sayu’s progress in the rehab center that she could be released early only after a month of therapy so he personally took the limousine to the rehab center to pick up her.  He sat comfortably in the back seat until the entrance of the center.  The driver heard a loud explosion near the front of the car and looked out to find the tire was flat.  Shota decided to walk in on his own and felt an ominous presence near him but ignored it until he got to the receptionist.

“Hello, is Michishige ready to be picked up?”  The receptionist looked at her computer and offered him a key to the meeting room.  He thought it would be quick but the flat had led him to stall for now.

Nakazawa was in her office as she heard that Shota had arrived in the meeting room and she held her crooked smile as Sayu walked into the meeting room to find the mayor with a cup of tea in his hand and greeting the townsperson warmly with a smile.  The millionaire sat next to him despite feeling nervous to talk to Shota but it was a way to rehabilitate her shyness around people.

“I can’t believe you came here to pick me up.”  Sayu said with a fake smile on her face, hiding her disappointment.

“I am the mayor, you know.  I am responsible for everyone.”  He put his cup down as Nakazawa walked in with a grin on her face.

“Hello, we are going to release her today as you know and I feel comfortable that she can fit back in without any problems, however, Sayu has requested that Koha may come with her.  We as a clinic cannot do that unfortunately she is not well enough to travel.”  Sayu frowned as she looked at the mayor.

“I guess it is under your roof, you make the decision, but I think Sayu meant visit.  Koha may not be able to live in the town but what we can do is give her a little freedom to search around for a bit.  I am able to spare some cost if it is possible.”  Nakazawa shook her head calmly.

“We cannot allow her to leave the facilities, mayor, and that’s final.”  Sayu stood up in protest but Shota signaled to her to sit down.  Then, a yell came from outside as the body of the head nurse was found in the closet as Koha was going to grab the broom.

The younger woman stood over her in shock as she started to tear up in surprise as it was now stiff and Nakazawa looked over at Koha to gain attention of the guards on hand.  They grabbed her and shoved her into another room while she was yelling about the body.  The doctor stood over the body as the eyes were now burnt into her memory and watched as they dragged it off to the morgue.

Shota held his hand up to his face to shield the dead body but after seeing Koha dragged off, he was now more certain to bring her along too.  Nakazawa was now in a pickle as they both Koha watch over the body and she dragged them back hiding a gun under her coat.  She pulled out a pistol and cocked the gun to aim at the two.

“What is this all for?”  Shota asked as the barrel was inches from his head.

“Ishikawa Rika.  You killed her just to justify her from the crowd.”  Nakazawa stated as she looked over at Sayu.

“Rika set me up to kill the mayor off and you blame us for outcasting her?  You made her a nutcase in here.”  Nakazawa fired a bullet in the air and was coming closer to Sayu.

“After this is over, no one will ever know that Rika covered the murder up of the mayor.”  She cocked it back one more time and then someone bulled down the door.  Her shot went toward the person barely missing her shoulder to the right and she tossed electrodes onto the doctor’s body.  She turned it to full power shocking the doctor out of consciousness.

“SAYU!  Let’s get out of here.”  Koha yelled as the mayor followed them to the emergency car and ran through the bushes for their escape.  Sayu and Shota tried to put their pieces together but it was as confusing as anyone would think but something was happening and they were pawns in the game.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 25 1/25/12
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2012, 11:52:48 PM »
So!! Yasuda are tryna lock Eri up for shooting Rika? I knew something wasnt right about her from the start.. :smhid

and Reina's idea for getting the info was...  :shocked :O amazing... hahha!!!

But im worried about Eri now, And im also worried about how Reina is gonna take matters into her own hands.
WOW this is SUCH a GREAT WAY to start your day after a nice.... night..  :mon misch: lol .... they had before :(

AND  :mon wtf: NAKAZAWA!!!
I.. for some reason keep forgetting Nakazawa is a bad person in this story lol  :nervous

Koha to the rescue~ ! :on woohoo:

I do wonder how Sayu is gonna get out of this big MESS all of those people made. So far its like a maze, she gets away from one she runs into the other!!

Ganbare SAYU...  :mon chilly:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 26 1/26/12
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2012, 11:18:42 AM »
@Sora: Yasuda and Nakazawa are quite an evil duo but the question is how can it unravel to get both of them into the act of committing crime of conspiracy :nervous

Chapter 26

Reina ran back to the area where Nacchi had been surrounded by her former co-workers.  She tried to hold her stance as long as possible but she knew being outnumbered wouldn’t help her cause and charged the first person she could attack.  She got her to the ground but the assisted in taking Nacchi off her and delivered a shot into her midsection.  She hunched over holding her midsection without notice another kick came from her back landing precisely on the backbone causing her to bent back opening up for a punch to her face.  Reina jumped towards the closest one striking her in the neck.

“Bitch.  That was a cheap shot.”  She replied but the kitty was well aware that the numbers were against her.

The first who charged had short hair and was a little bigger than the rest.  The kitty stepped back to avoid her tackle and used her momentum to drive her into the ground.  She turned to look at Reina with a scratch on the right side of her face and charged again with the same result on the other side.  The other two came from her back and successfully took her down to the ground.  Nacchi attacked them with handful of dust and pushed one of them to the ground.  She got her taser and jammed it into her hip causing her to be paralyzed.  She held it up to deter the other two from the kitty.

Nacchi tossed the taser away from her, dismantling the weapon against a rock.  Reina ran toward the interrogation room and knocked it over.  Yasuda stood up and looked at Reina as she stood in the doorway.  Eri was tied up with rope and looked exhausted from struggling.  Reina and Nacchi entered into the room locking with Yasuda.  They turned on the light and stared at her while eyeing Eri.

“Why pick on her?”  Reina asked breaking the silence in the room.

“Because you seem to be infecting her mind with your ways.”  Yasuda walked up to the kitty bumping her from her spot.

“Eri never did anything and even if you found her prints, how could you charge her with pulling the trigger?”  Yasuda smirked at the question and lifted the nun’s chin.

“She admitted it already.  So, you cannot do anything.”  Reina closed her hand into a fist and felt Nacchi holding her back from striking the officer.

Reina drew herself away from the scene and just looked at Eri.  She was worn out and her face looked bruised as she had been tortured.  She lifted her face up and stared into her eyes as Eri started to tear up and it gave Reina to the strength to not give up on her friend.  Nacchi shook her head as she knew Yasuda had tortured her for the information, she felt like a bomb ready to explode but she had to keep patient observing the kitty.

“You are trash.”  She said under her breath causing Yasuda to move closer to her.

“What did you say?”

“You are trash to me, like with Rika, Eri, and Nacchi.  You treated everyone like trash and now you shall be punished.”  Yasuda smiled as she took out her baton and held it up like she was ready to strike.

“I guess you need to kill me to prevent the nun from going to jail but you cannot do that because you’ll end up forever away from her, tough choice, eh?”  Reina smiled as she watched the baton switching in her hands and tried to outsmart the officer.

Nacchi stood in the corner as the two rounded the room and Yasuda juked out the kitty causing her to stumble backwards but was quick to pick herself up.  Then, Reina got her into a perfect spot as she slowly loosened the rope under Yasuda’s eyes as they circled the room until Reina dropped to her knees.  She held her hands out surrendering to her but didn’t expect the baton to smack her shoulder.  The kitty dropped to the floor in pain holding her right shoulder as Yasuda started to laugh and didn’t see the book coming towards her head.  Yasuda dropped to the floor with a gash on her head.

“Nacchi, thank you.”  Reina held up her left thumb and helped Eri out of the chair.

They were now locked in the room with the unconscious body without any exit.  The kitty’s arm felt numb but it was slowly coming back to feeling normal.  The bruise was remarkable and the joint felt swollen from the direct hit.  Nacchi did some quick thinking and looked for a distraction to get them out of the room.  She found a loaded gun and aimed it toward the door knob.  She pulled the trigger and busted it open to let the rest come charging in while they slipped out untouched.

The trio ran to the mayor’s house to hide from the police and luckily got in the house without question.  The group looked at the house and surrounded it as it was a hostage situation.  Reina saw the maid and asked for medical attention about her shoulder, it had grown to a size of a golf ball and the pain was driving the kitty to the brink of blacking out.  Yet, all she saw was Eri tired and her body was limp from being tied up, the maid looked over at her and grabbed a glass of water for the nun.

“Why did you let me escape?  I pulled the trigger.”  Reina shook her head.

“What we know shouldn’t have been brought out.  Telling the truth is right in most cases but to a dirty cop, it reveals weakness.  I know you are a good person, you don’t have to show anything to give me an impression but I cannot leave you to take the blame.  If you are going to jail, I will go for you in my place.”  She patted her on the head as the nun broke down in tears.

“Reina… you like Eri a lot, maybe to the extent of loving her.  I heard everything last night and it felt innocent that you could make her wonderful despite the circumstances.”  Reina interrupted her.

“I also like someone else too.  She thought me that first impressions are not as important as they realize what their mistakes are.  Eri has thought me that purity is within my own self, I may have been dirty before but I feel cleansed with Eri’s love and hope to improve.”  Nacchi smiled as she felt the passion Reina had inside and they sat down in the middle of the room upstairs planning out their next move.

~~
Shota saw the town limits in sight and sped up to the border until it suddenly stopped with police blocking them out.  The mayor walked out to see his house was being surrounded, he went through, and began to wonder who was in there.  Sayu and Koha watched as the crowd from outside grow with the situation.

“Reina…”  Sayu said softly as the police were now in position to take down the door.

Sayu held onto Koha’s hand until she couldn’t take the pressure anymore and jumped out of the car into the crowd.  Shota held her back as it slowly was coming to him; he called off the attack on his house, and let him go inside where he followed the scent up to the bedroom where four people were inside hiding below the window.

“What happened when I was gone?”  He shouted in frustration as it was now a circus outside.

“Yasuda was trying to put blame on Eri.”  Reina answered as Shota put his face into his hands.

“I see, but if it was self-defense, she could get away free.”  Shota explained as Nacchi shook her head.

“Yasuda has a trump card with the judges.  I knew she could use it at any time to convict someone of any petty crime she wanted.  We needed Eri out of her grasp so we rescued her and Yasuda should be coming out of consciousness soon.  Then, a voice blared out from the crowd stating that Yasuda was up from her injury.  After a short pause, a shot went through the window and changed their positions inside.

Sayu heard the shot and ducked for cover by the front door as she rushed into the living room.  The police was now in an awkward position of having more people than expected in the house.  They blockaded everything outside the house and now it was a situation they had to solve quickly.

Yasuda was not accustomed to hostage situations but she had to take charge despite the headache she had now.  She held the mega phone up to her lips and began to think of what to say next but her throat had become so parched that any word would sound awful.  She sat back down on the bench to get a drink of water, the townspeople began to question about why they were in the house and it was becoming one big conspiracy of lies within the players of the performance.

Sayu slowly walked up the stairs and tiptoed to the room where everyone was in, she looked at Eri first, who was visibly beaten up, and then over at the kitty where her face was cold as ice.  Sayu sat down and began to breathe normally as it entered its first hour.  The place was supremely quiet and it was everyone taking their angles at what they had to do next and the ball was now in their court.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2012, 10:54:09 PM »
Lol its like their about to start war or something. But, I was so happy Reina and Nacchi got to Eri in time. That stupid Yasuda :angry: Oh and Nakazawa too!! They are both on my bad list :smhid.

Though with the help from everyone within that room im sure they can take them down with alittle thinking time. So Koharu is still there right? Shes probably just confused a little? maybe?

And about this love thing that's going on. Reina loves Eri. But likes Sayu wellllll, Sayu is with Koharu sorta kinda sooooo Reina should just be able to go to Eri. I mean Koha does make Sayu feel wanted. I believe so..

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2012, 06:16:13 AM »
Lol its like their about to start war or something. But, I was so happy Reina and Nacchi got to Eri in time. That stupid Yasuda :angry: Oh and Nakazawa too!! They are both on my bad list :smhid.

Though with the help from everyone within that room im sure they can take them down with alittle thinking time. So Koharu is still there right? Shes probably just confused a little? maybe?

And about this love thing that's going on. Reina loves Eri. But likes Sayu wellllll, Sayu is with Koharu sorta kinda sooooo Reina should just be able to go to Eri. I mean Koha does make Sayu feel wanted. I believe so..

Koha is still outside of the house, she will get back into the story soon enough
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2012, 01:03:06 AM »
Koha is still outside of the house, she will get back into the story soon enough

Ah, i see. I shall be waiting for the next update then  :D

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 27 1/30/12
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2012, 01:10:26 PM »
Chapter 27

Koha became impatient waiting in the car but the shot from outside gave her the relief she needed to confirm her decision.  She took deep breaths in minute intervals as the events were now more of a waiting game and then the realization that Nakazawa could be chasing after her entered into her mind.  She ran out of the car and avoided the crowd by hiding behind the grocery for a bit before seeing the church up ahead.

Koha ran and slip into the church without anyone noticing her and strolled up the altar.  She went down to her knees and put her hands together to start her prayer.  After a few minutes, she felt something nudging her knee and opened her eyes to see a turtle walking around her.  She observed its pace and noticed it continually walking across her path.  She lowered her hands and walked back out to see the crowd gathering around the house.

“Are you okay?”  A voice echoed into ears and looked to her right to a woman with a black apron on.

“Not really.”  Koha answered with her hands still shaking looking at the people.

Risa began to wonder about her and offered her lunch to Koha.  She ate it slowly as her concentration was on the house and Risa took a seat next to her.  The baker was concerned for her but visitors were under a microscope so she left her a bottle of water before going back into the bakery.  Koha looked toward the house and let out a deep breath before walking towards the crowd.

~~
Maimi started to take off the electrodes from the doctor’s body, the nurses rushed into the room to revive her, and she woke up with heaviness in her head.  She looked up at the lights before pouncing up to see the three had left the clinic ten minutes ago based on the clock as she walked into the meeting room.  She walked out through the front and noticed one of the vehicles was not on the property and she took the backup to the town.

Her mind was filled with rage as Koha escaped without permission and she was responsible despite she could have been released earlier if it wasn’t for Rika being released around that time.  Nakazawa regretted releasing Rika after Yasuda had given her a rogue objective but she wanted to rid of her to work on Koha by herself. 

She pressed down on the gas and ran through the bumpy road without realizing that she was speeding through traffic.  The doctor opened up her compartment and saw a baton.  She remembered that all the cars had weapons for defense purposes and it bothered her that it wasn’t the gun, the trio ran away with.  The doctor was right along the town limits as she slowed the car down and walked out with the baton.

She began to see a crowd growing outside a house and the police’s megaphone blaring through the area and assumed they were in there holding up the house.  She hurriedly saw the stolen car and opened the door to find the gun still in the compartment.  The doctor hid in the car waiting for her time to get a perfect angle.

~~
Sayu sneezed to break the silence in the room and she stared at Reina for a bit before looking away from her.  Reina’s stomach started to cramp from the anxious crowd outside and the police was informing them about their next actions.  The kitty crawled out of the room and ran to the bathroom to relieve herself.  Eri saw Reina ran out was now only alone with the mayor, who was staring at the table below the broken window; she was occupied with Sayu’s expressions as she began to ponder her thoughts.

“Shall we surrender?”  Shota asked the crowd and they all shook their heads.

“We cannot do that.  Eri will be exposed as the murderer despite what has happened up til now.”  Nacchi explained and Shota bit down on his lip as he pondered for a better solution.

“What shall we do then?”  He asked as the room had become tight-lipped until a crawling kitty came in from the bathroom.

“We have to expose the plan without giving ourselves up.”  Reina said bluntly as Shota began to put the pieces together of the events from a year ago til now.

Shota had remembered about Ishikawa was admitted and released from the hospital.  Yossie was her right hand person to assist with the killing that had put Nakazawa and Yasuda together in the plans.  After she died, Yasuda had come in to find the person who killed Ishikawa and it was from Nakazawa that she was mentally unbalanced to be a police officer but it would have been better if she had a profession that could help all the players out.  Now with Sayu being released, she needed someone to finish up the job and then she realized Koha was the person to cover up everything but she was keeping tabs on the events outside.

Shota put his back on the carpet to think and then another shot went through the wall to excite the group in the room.  The maid felt thirsty and stood up in the room, Reina tried to tackle her down, but a shot came flying through hitting her between the shoulder blades.  She fell like a hunted animal and bled quickly on the floor.

“Shit.  Fucking Yasuda gotta be crazy.”  Shota said out loud as watched the maid lose her battle with the wound.

Shota dialed up a friend who was familiar to both of them in police service.  He was a retired police officer at the same level as Yasuda when he left.  Ohta Masanori had been sleeping as his home phone rang, he wasn’t particularly sure who was calling and left it to his wife to answer.  She picked up the phone and the pleasant voice automatically made her turn her phone to the husband.

“Masa, we have a problem.”  His eyes started to open up to hear the familiar voice.

“Shota, I have no authority to help you.”  He took the phone off his ear until he heard the megaphone from outside.  He placed it back on his ear and shook his head.

“Yasuda is outside isn’t she?  Did she take over my position?”  Shota paused for a bit before coming with an answer.

“I think so and she is trying to get a person convicted of murder for something she had been conspired from a year ago.”  The old man thought no person in the police would be crooked especially Yasuda but the story of the police officer shot in a small town came to his mind.

“You have to be kidding me.  If it all makes sense, a lot of people will be going down with the cover up.”  The conclusion forced the old man to stand up and look for his shoes.

“Yes, but I don’t know how deep it will get us, so contact the chief as soon as possible and offer him my number to call.”  Shota gave his number and hung up on Ohta.

The mayor was now concerned over who he could trust in the police force.  He scanned over everyone and closed his hand into a fist.  He crawled over and prayed for his maid with his hand on her lukewarm body.  He dragged her away from the door and they all started to crawl over the blood stain which was soaking the carpet and ran to another room on the other side of the house where he kept his weapons.

He knew emotions would make the situation worst so he took charge on what he should use for protection.  Shota never used it to kill but he knew self-defense would be his only key to win over everyone.  He instructed Sayu to the basement where a window was low enough to take a view of the outside.  Reina jumped into the group gathering and admired the small arms.

“I know about your past and I am impressed that you had survived through everything that you had gone through.  So, take this gun and enter into the closed room.  The window is covered with shading, so crawl inside and take cover as soon as possible.”  The kitty nodded and followed suit.

Nacchi and Eri were left for instructions but Shota avoided them as they would be the weak points of the mission and they stayed in the weapons room as Shota ran up to the basement to join Sayu from the top.  Now, it was to see what their move was to make.  The match had now heated up to volleying with tactics.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 27 1/30/12
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2012, 02:02:46 AM »
the plot just keeps on thickening another person down due to the evil duo and their stupi ways i hope Sayu Shota Eri Nacchi Reina and maybe Koharu? Can get through this AND OMG Maimi is with the bad guys? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :panic:

Waiting for the next updateeeeee! :thumbsup

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 28 1/31/12
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2012, 11:38:05 AM »
Well Maimi is an innocent bystander in the story, she had to help without knowing the truth so let's see how everything goes :nervous

Chapter 28

Ohta looked at his wife with conviction.  He promised that when he retired from the force that he would not try anything stupid.  He was ailing from a bad back and weak knees when he left and it still hurt because of his lack of exercise.  His wife nodded as she saw him with something on his mind and gave her a hug before leaving with a white dress shirt and black slacks covered by his infamous black coat. 

He was unfamiliar with cell phones so he carried a book filled with his superiors’ numbers.  He was keen at where the people were located and with some inside information.  He had the chart in his mind and knew that Yasuda and Takeura were not going to be trusted.  He flipped through his book and fingered a name he hated but he was his best choice into dig into the background of the situation.  Ohta stuck in his phone card and dialed the digits to his number.

“Hello, how may I help you?”  He said with a calm voice which caught Ohta off guard.

“Kanemura, long time no hear.”  He greeted as the other person let out a strong laugh.

“Ohta-san how’s retirement?”  Ohta bit down on his lip and he wanted to get around the small talk.

“Sucks with the wife but I called you to help me with a problem.”  Ohta heard a door closed and heard Kanemura’s breath into the speaker.

“I am a week away from retirement but if it involves a little fun let me in on it.”  Ohta laughed as he shook his head.

“Meet me at Café Espresso and we can discuss the details.”  Ohta hung up and couldn’t believe Kanemura was calmer than when he left but it gave him the impression that he was the right guy to call.

Ohta walked down three blocks casually bumping his back to relieve the pain, after a few bumps he switch his attention to his knees and managed to get to the café without any more issues.  The waiter offered him a seat outside the building and since it was overcast it gave him a little time to catch some rays.  A few minutes later, a man with a light brown jacket sat across him and Ohta wiped his eyes to see Kanemura was looking great.

“Long time no see, Ohta.”  He offered his hand to shake and Ohta did so.

“Kanemura, you look great.  I guess when you are lighter; you don’t get so anal with your fellow workers, eh?”  Kanemura laughed as he looked at the waiter to order a coffee.

“I’m still hard with the others but you were stubborn as hell.  Thanks for being ass when you were working.”  Ohta shook his head and ordered ice coffee.

Ohta stared at his enemy of twenty years for a quick second before snapping back into reality.  Kanemura was an internal affairs officer when Ohta was still on the force.  He hated Ohta for his many scandals among the peers.  The one that frustrated Kanemura the most was when they first met, he had instructed Ohta to stay away from a murder case that was related with his cousin as the suspect.  He disobeyed orders and did his own research to find his cousin not guilty of the murder but by using his own resources to solve a case he was not on would led to an automatic suspension.  However, the chief excused him from any punishment because the detective on the case was convinced without looking at the evidence which had indicated the cousin’s alibi had held up. 

Since that case, Kanemura knew how Ohta was cunning with cases that he was not actively working on and tried to find every loophole to close but he failed ultimately because of Ohta’s skills.  However, when Ohta left the force, Kanemura was relieved that he was now gone and he could maintain control over the force but in the back of his mind, he truly respected him for his diligent work, and no one could ever replace him.  It was reason that he felt apologetic when he received the call and heard his voice again after his retirement.

“So, Ohta, what is your problem?”  The coffee arrived in front of him as he saw the coffee in ice for his tablemate.

“Yasuda, what do you know about her involvement in the town?”  Kanemura’s eyes widened with the thought of the case in his head.

“She’s finding the Rika’s Ishikawa’s killer.  Why do you ask?”  Ohta took a sip and sat back in his chair.

“Shota thinks Yasuda is trying to hide something.”  Kanemura smiled before tasting his black coffee and put a few sugar packets and cream.

“Inoue Shota, one of our best and he decided to get into politics.  I heard he is mayor in the town.”  Ohta nodded and took another sip of his drink.

“Well, I am currently looking into the case because this Ishikawa was not right for the job in the first place.”  Ohta swallowed a couple of ice cubes and lost his breath for a moment.

“Why would anyone employ someone who isn’t right?”  His tablemate nodded as he stroked his chin.

“That is my concern and it has been a year to figure it out.  Then, I found a recommendation from a doctor named Nakazawa Yuko, she isn’t a practitioner but a researcher.  It seems fishy that anyone would accept something like that and I have put together a theory.”  Ohta leaned in.

“Yasuda and Nakazawa used Ishikawa for their dealings and when Ishikawa had gained control, they forced someone to shoot her but something along the way went wrong and Ishikawa was killed by accident.  Now, if they catch a killer they become heroes but they can’t be because Ishikawa killed the former mayor which was ordered by Yasuda.  If you want to question about the hired killing, I found proof that Ishikawa was used.”  Ohta smiled as the pieces were being presented in front of him.

“However, the issue is I am retiring and if I send in my report, it will bruise the force, and will leave me as a sore old man, who wanted to ruin his former employer.”  Kanemura took another sip of his coffee with a depressed look on his face.

“This isn’t you.  I know you want to send it in and leave with no regrets.  But, I want you to go further and send a group in to the town and nullify Yasuda.”  Kanemura smirked as Ohta was back to his old ways.

“Fine.  Internal affairs will clean this up and you can thank Shota for being the informant.”  Kanemura asked for the check and Ohta paid for his share.

Ohta handed the last piece of information that would help Kanemura with his plan and Ohta walked back to his house with a smile on his face.

~~
Reina stood next to the window and peeked through the shade to see the group surrounding the front of the house.  She slowly opened the window and slid the pistol under the window.  She left the barrel out and the trigger was on her side.  The kitty patiently sat down waiting for the next move and decided to close her eyes for a bit as the silence helped her to where everyone was in the scene.

Sayu looked through the window and saw the crowd down below filled with police.  Shota looked down and slid the barrel into the hole and shot into an empty space in front of them.  The crowd shattered as Yasuda looked up and tried to find the place where the shot came from.  Reina blindly pulled the trigger and it managed to hit one of Yasuda’s deputies in the arm.  Yasuda started to show her frustration that she shot the window where Reina was and it shattered next to her.  Reina ran out of the room and walked into the weapons room to close the door.

Shota heard the door to the weapons room closed and then closed the lid to the basement.  He winked to Sayu as he tried to calm her down after the shot that hit the window.  Shota walked over to other side of the room and lifted up another door to lead them down to another area.  He had found this area when he was trying to find documents for the mayor but it also served for another use: surveillance.  Sayu saw the views of all the cameras and then the view of the weapons room where three people were now inside.  Then, the cameras outside caught two were ready to bust in at any time.  Shota knew there was an emergency system throughout the house so he taped into the communication system to get Reina prepared for the break-in.  The kitty looked up at the camera and waived as she flashed her weapon as they waited for them to come in.  A few seconds later, two broke down the door and they were in the living room cautiously walking through.

“3… 2… 1… GO!”  Reina walked out and got one shot off hitting him in the neck before running back into the weapons room.

Yasuda heard one shot and she closed her eyes in disappointment.  Then, she heard a click from behind her and it was Nakazawa with a gun to Yasuda’s head.  The officer turned and it was now faced toward her cheek as she saw Nakazawa grin toward her.  Yasuda slowly put her hands up and they walked away slowly away from the house.  The lone officer inside became confused and ran out grabbing his partner out of the house.

“Wait, it might be a set up.”  Shota instructed and they were given a moment of rest to plan.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 28 1/31/12
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2012, 10:54:53 PM »
Oh Maimi shouldnt have done that!! She shouldve stayed a bystander but.. now look. lol getting herself tingled in this mess.

yeah i smell something fish too, and Im glad Shota called that out.. I believe that is a set up. I wouldnt go if i was them!! Yasuda and Nakazawa have something up their sleeves Im SURE of it why would partners in crime go against each other unless Nakazawa is really THAT evil. Which would be true but im not FULLY believing that.... :smhid

Im not sure about Ohta either! Lol or maybe im over doing it there. :sweatdrop: ... Idk this is all so intriguing its so crazy how everything changed lol

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 29 2/5/12
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2012, 11:35:44 AM »
No one can be trusted and I guess the suspicions grow over everyone involved.

Chapter 29

Nakazawa had beads of sweat running down the sides of her head as she grew anxious over the situation unfolding.  The police looked unprepared as shots started going off which threw off the doctor’s plan.  She knew that she couldn’t draw attention to the car so she climbed over to the passenger’s side to exit the vehicle.  She sat down on the dirt to take a few breaths and looked over the hood at the group of policemen.

“Yasuda, this bullet is for you.”  She said to herself before pulling the trigger hitting an unsuspecting officer in the shoulder.

The second shot in the same direction caught the target and every one was heading her direction.  It was her last move to finish the game.  Yasuda felt the bullet entry into her ribs and started screaming in pain as they called for medical assistance.  The group was scattered in both directions giving Koha a free path to the house and she managed to hide behind a tree.

~~
“Koha!”  Sayu yelled as she wanted to exit the room but Shota grabbed her arm.

“It’s too dangerous; let her find her way in.”  Shota instructed as Sayu began to clamp her hands together in prayer.

~~
Nakazawa wounded a few of Yasuda’s men before leaving the last bullet for her.  They drew closer and pulled it to receive the final bullet and collapsed next to the car.  Without notice, the officers stopped and watched the last minutes of her life wither away with the bullet wound.  The officers hovered over the doctor as they saw her smile and closed her eyes peacefully.

Koha was now cleared but with the officers concentrating on Yasuda, she only had a few seconds to run into the house without notice.  She took a full breath and bulled through the door, she knew that her only chance was the stairs and stumbled onto the staircase as one started shooting a round into the house.  Koha managed to avoid the bullets and arrived upstairs only with a bruise on her right shin.

~~
Yasuda winced as they watched her slowly losing strength with the lone wound causing her to lose massive amounts of blood.  Then, a helicopter came within their location and lowered itself onto the town.  The group ran out and cleared out Yasuda’s officers quickly.  They brought Yasuda on board to send her over to the hospital while the group held everyone outside.

~~
Shota shot out of the command center and found Koha curled up on the ground.  He picked her up and took her back to the center where Sayu waited right by the door.  The mayor dropped her onto the floor and Sayu closed the door behind them.

“Koha, are you alright?”  Sayu asked as she noticed the purple bump on her right shin.

“Yeah, just injured.”  Koha smiled as Sayu embraced her since she left her in the car.

The secret group was now surrounding the house like Yasuda’s officers were doing and Shota’s patience made him unsure of what to call.  He sat back and watched for a bit with their formations, analyzing the intent of their positions, and it was something unfamiliar to his knowledge, which grew concerning with the two women with him.

Eri looked the most afraid of the three in the weapons room.  It was an anxious feeling that she was fighting to overcome but it was growing grimmer with the time left with Nacchi and Reina.  The kitty tried to comfort Eri as much as she could before hearing a door knock from outside.  They were all not familiar with the setup and they decided to stay in their position until Shota was confident to let them out.  Reina could her them heading over to the basement and kept her poise while they head up there.

~~
Yasuda arrived at Tokyo hospital twenty minutes after she had been shot.  The doctors rushed her to the emergency room to remove the bullet from her side.  The first ten minutes of the surgery was the difficult part as Yasuda’s screaming startled the nurses and Dr. Matsuura had been shaky from his last surgery.  She suffered a setback after misdiagnosing a patient and just returned a day earlier after the leave.  Matsuura Aya always wanted to save lives but in all honesty she was farther from saving them after the setback.  She skillfully removed the bullet and stabilized Yasuda’s body so it could heal properly.  She extracted it between the third and fourth rib which was close enough to cause more damage if it had gone deeper.

“OK, take her to ICU and I’ll follow up on her prognosis.”  The confident doctor removed her surgery clothing and took a sigh of relief.

The doctor saw the bloody bit and nearly vomited at the sight of the bullet.  She kept her lunch in and walked over to her office across of the ICU ward to review her notes.  She stared at the phone to wait for a call from the ward to follow up on the prognosis.  After a few minutes, she became anxious to what was happening and walked over to the ward to find a mess on the floor.  She had grown concern over what had happen and called the janitor to clean up the blood.

Matsuura stood outside of the investigator’s room and watched her react in her bed.  Sporadically, she had a couple of outbursts before calming down with the fear of ripping out the IV.  Aya had a knot in her stomach watching her patient becoming uncomfortable in pain and stepped in without acknowledging her purpose.

“The nurses are sure stupid here.”  She said out loud when the doctor bowed towards her.

“Sorry, for the bad service but you need to rest for now.”  Matsuura said in a quiet tone.

“You must the root of the cause.”  Yasuda screamed out before falling back from weakness.

Matsuura had no choice but to force her to sleep against her will and injected into her IV to calm her down at least for a while and Yasuda closed her eyes.  The surgeon took a breath to think about the situation and walked back to her office to review the notes of her other patients.

~~
Shota heard the footsteps and they were heading to the secret area.  Shota stood by the door until they walked away from the basement.  He poked his head out to the basement with no one in there and climbed out to see if there were any more people but it looked like they emptied the house.  Sayu and Koha followed him out and released the door to the weapons room to get the rest of them.

“Is everything over?” Nacchi asked Shota to his displeasure.

“I don’t know.  We may have to surrender ourselves to show we are safe but there is no guarantee we are getting out of her free without suspicion.”  The mayor’s words were now embedded into their minds and they slowly walked down to the first floor, seeing the glass shattered on the carpet, and then walked out with their hands up.

The group noticed Shota and escorted the rest out of the house.  The leader flipped his phone open and called Kanemura with their results.  Two cars came and they were put inside the back to the nearby station in Tokyo.  Eri and Reina looked at Sayu and Koha and Reina’s heart sank into the reality of the situation.

“I guess you made a friend.”  Reina said in resignation.

“Yeah, she is Koharu Kusumi, she knew Rika when they were in rehab together.”  Sayu introduced her to the unfamiliar duo.

“Did you know Rika was a nutcase?”  Koha shook her head.

“She was nice and kept her personal life close with me.”  Koha responded with a smile on her face.

“I see.”  Eri bit down hard as she wanted to mention the basement incident.

The nun was contemplating over to tell Koha about Rika’s murder but Reina kept her from saying it and Koha began to notice that Eri was keeping something from her.  The nun pretended to close her eyes to draw attention away from her and Koha was now looking at the kitty wondering over the incident.  Koha took a breath and smiled at them as she told them about the time together.

“Eri, you didn’t do anything wrong, just tell Koha what happened.”  Shota whispered to the nun.

“I can’t until Koha and I are in private.”  Eri said it a little louder than she wanted to and caught the younger woman’s attention.

“Tell me why she died.”  Koha demanded and Eri looked down at floor.

“I shot… her in self-defense.  I felt my life in danger and pulled the trigger.”  Koha held up her hand to pause the explanation.

“I can’t believe I’m in the car with the killer.  Sayu, if this is your friend, please don’t associate with her.”  Eri looked at Shota and he looked at Reina, who was shaking her head.

Sayu pursed her lips until the station and they were all sent into separate cells for the time being.  Kanemura looked at them and brushed her hair with his fingers.  He looked at Shota and shook his head as he knew something was going on and the dreaded decision to surrender looked like a bad one.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 29 2/5/12
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2012, 03:34:03 PM »
NOOOO!! I was soooo hoping Yasuda was DEAD!! grrrrrr!! Matsuura darn you!! I understand its your job but.. lol DARN YOU!!

Wait so why did Yuko shoot Kei? I thought they were close.... Or did she know that Kei was gonna survive.. No impossible.. She shot her twice right? ... Ummmmmm whats going on in that mind of Nakazawa... :?

And AH! Uhhh ohhhhhh How is this gonna turn out Koha isnt liking the fact that Eri shot Rika in self-dense. I mean I understand that too. But she just gotta understand from where Eri is coming from too.  its a very hostile feeling in the car while they were waiting to go to the station.

Wow, this story.... Im waiting on the update. :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 30 2/10/12
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2012, 11:09:20 AM »
:lol:  :lol: the intrigue of this story is death is inevitable and many disliked it the first time around and now the feeling seems mutual :P

Chapter 30

The ride was a rough one with everyone being silent and the radio going off about Yasuda was in guarded condition after being shot.  Then, the other report that brought out a few smiles was Nakazawa was dead after a single bullet into the head.  It was still quiet until the car stopped and they were escorted out into a hall.

They were all brought into Tokyo police station where they went into the cell together.  Koha took one corner away from Eri and Reina.  Nacchi took the other corner away from the rest of the group looking at the guard on duty.  He faced away from the group and titled his neck every minute to the sound of a faint crack.  Up above them was more chaotic and the reason why the guard was by the door.

The station was filled with officers running around with the news of Yasuda in the hospital, they were kept updated with her condition every few minutes and the person who wasn’t running around the station was lead interrogator Iida Kaori.  She was a tall woman compared to her co-workers and her heels indicated her power but behind closed doors, she was a klutz.  Often, she tripped over herself and manages to balances herself on the table to prevent a ruckus.

“Iida-san, are you going to start the interrogation?”  Her kouhai asked as everyone was now in a stand still.

“Get everything prepared.”  Iida nodded as she headed down to the holding cell by herself.

The light was dimmer every step down until the sensor opened up another set of lights leading to the door.  She knocked three times lightly.  The guard opened the door and escorted her to the cell where she saw the six faces.  The first face that caught her attention was Nacchi; Iida lined up in front of the former officer, and flashed her smile.

“Iida, how is Yasuda doing?”  She said in a soft voice.

“She’s doing fine, but that doctor really had her grudge against Yasuda.”  Iida whispered to her as she brought the guard over.

Nacchi exited first from the cell and followed the interrogator up to the first floor.  Nacchi entered the room with a cool flow of air hitting her face.  Iida followed her in and locked the door behind her as Nacchi poured herself a cup of water.  Iida took half a cup for herself and laid out her folder on the table.  Nacchi took a deep breath and stared at Iida for a bit before starting the interrogation.

“Ms. Abe, you were once under Yasuda’s supervision, correct?”  Nacchi nodded.

“Did she did anything that made you feel uncomfortable?”  She took a deep breath and lowered her eyes.

“We usually get drunk and sometimes stay in her room to snuggle up with each other or have intimacy with each other.”  Iida wrote down notes for herself and took a pause with a thought on her mind.

“I am assuming sex.”  Nacchi nodded.

“However, she was very controlling and it soon moved onto abuse.”  Iida nodded to the statement.

“I guess I am not surprised with the intimate stuff but the abuse seems unusual of her.  However, Yasuda being under the influence does change her personality.  So, I guess when you sent in your resignation, you were in a position to leave without guilt.  However, why did you stay in the town for?”  Nacchi sipped the water and slowly put back in the same place.

“I felt depressed.  I was violated and despite all the begging, they decided to side with her.  So, I just stepped into the bar for a few drinks and I wanted to get drunk to forget about the abuse but seeing those women, I couldn’t leave without exposing Yasuda.”  Iida hinted a smile and went back to her poker face as she wrote down more notes.

“I assume the shots came from another person.  However, your fellow cell mate was the gunman behind the Ishikawa case.”  Nacchi’s eyes widened as she knew it was Eri she was talking about.

“It is very simple to charge anyone with a weapon discharge or assault or manslaughter but my conviction is she had to be coerced into shooting.  Ishikawa was not a person I would trust with a badge.”  Iida gestured with her head.

“I agree with you but Yasuda had the best interest to release her but when she went rogue, it was out of our jurisdiction to stop her.  So, it will be discussed later with the district prosecutor on how we can approach it.”  Nacchi lifted her cup to her mouth to take another drink and lowered it down onto the table.

“We are almost done.  Shota, he is a nice guy, so are you considering asking him for a date?”  Nacchi giggled at the question.

“Probably not, but you may never know.”  Iida grinned as she hugged her former mate before sending her back to the cell and asked for the next person: Shota.

~~
Yasuda sat up on her bed to feel the stitches to her side.  The rough area gave her the most grief as she saw her food being delivered to her on a tray.  She hated the food ever since she came here a few years ago from a serious infection on her leg.  She remembered the pain on her lower leg when the cut grew to a size of quarter before admitting herself to the hospital.  It was a week of hell trying to control the infection and the healing began the day before being discharged.  It took nearly a week to regain her full strength to go back onto the field.

The nurses were rotating in and out every four hours and she began to recognize each of their faces as they gave her food and asked if she needed assistance but Yasuda declined politely.  She pushed her food away as she looked out at the night.  It was peaceful for most of the day with her under sedation but she had the urge to find out more to why Nakazawa had shot her and ended up killing herself.

Yasuda had asked for her cell phone but was shot down immediately.  She began to notice a new set of nurses coming in and looked up to see the new shift was ready to continue on the service.  It wasn’t too long until a nurse came into the room looking for a syringe in the cabinet.  She flashed a smile to the officer before finding her medicine to shot into the IV tubing.  She kept it to the side to get her chart and confirmed her decision.  The nurse shot into the IV tube and discarded it quickly before exiting the room.

A few minutes later, Yasuda felt her heart beating quicker and then the alarms started to go off.  The nurses rushed into the room and saw her vitals were in danger.  They started to shoot in the medication but it was no use, she was suffering a massive heart attack, and took one last breath before she flat lined.  The doctor performed CPR a few times to no success and looked at his watch.

“21:12 patient confirmed dead.”  The doctor said with resentment.

“Where’s Oshiro?”  The nurses looked around each other and remembered there was no one by that name during their shift.

“There is no Oshiro on our schedule.”  One of the nurses pointed out and the doctor looked at the chart and slapped his head.

“This is a bad situation.  Call the police.”  The doctor ordered and the staff disconnected the machines from her expired body and closed the curtain around her.

~~
Iida was wrapping up her interview with Shota as she looked over to the next name she wanted to talk to and decided on the kitty to bring up.  Her kouhai came rushing into the room with depressing news of Yasuda’s death.  Iida bit down on her bottom lip as the kitty walked into the room.

“Long time no see.”  Iida greeted her.

“Indeed.  Now, you can’t say anything that I caused this trouble.”  Iida gave her a grin.

“Well, you are still in trouble for helping Eri escape from the room.”  Reina stuck her hand up.

“She was tied up.  Yasuda the bastard did it to her.”  Reina brought out her Yankii voice that was familiar to the officer.

“Why would Yasuda tie up a suspect?  She had no right to do so.”  Iida stated as Reina felt enraged by Iida’s words.

“Yes, she didn’t but if you look at her, she still has the rope burns.  I will confirm that I untied her and the other set of prints should be Yasuda or her cronies.  Eri was tied against her will because she shot in self-defense.”  Reina was now standing up inches from Iida’s face.

Iida removed herself from the room and requested a car out to the town while she managed to rush down to the holding cell.  She looked for the nun and asked her to extend out her forearms and saw the burn marks on her wrists.  Iida was convinced that someone did tie her up and if Reina was correct, the DNA evidence would confirm the story but it was more than what Reina knew that could help Eri escape any charges.  Iida walked back up and entered into the room with a grin on her face.

“There is more we need to discuss, I hope you stay patient with me.”  Reina smirked at the officer and took a seat to take more questions from her.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 30 2/10/12
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2012, 02:14:02 AM »
Lol, I forgot Nakazawa died too... I was so caught up with Kei,
But anyways!! So, YAYYYYYY SHES DEAAAD!! lol (that sounds SO mean) But, I mean hey... with all the stuff them two demons put everyone through? its KARMA!

And that nurse ..
The nurse shot into the IV tube and discarded it quickly before exiting the room.
Wait, did whatever that nurse inject her with kill her? And did that nurse intentionally do that? I mean it seems alittle suspicious that she left the room right after injecting her, A normal nurse or doctor would stay right there to see how it would affect the patient, no?  :? Im alittle skeptical of that nurse.. Until shes proven innocent XD

And AWWW  :wub: to Reina defending Eri, I mean I know she would probably be all hostile like that for anyone else too that is her friend. But its just, the fact that its Eri right now is... kinda sweet, :oops:

And the way Iida and Reina are talking now seems like there's happier times to come? ^.^

Oh and Iida is so nice!! She's quite familiar with them hahaha... Well Reina and Nacchi ... which makes me think just HOW BAD was Reina in the past.. I know she was bad.. but.. to be this familiar with a cop lol?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 31 2/12/12
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2012, 11:47:26 PM »
^ Well the first couple chapters gave a little of her accounts as for the nurse, next chapter?

Chapter 31

Reina witnessed the chaos of the officers and detectives rush out of the station, leaving Iida with her in the room.  Her kouhai was busy with preparations to refill the needed items, so Iida was the only person left in the building.  The interrogator was frustrated from the series events within the past day and she looked over her notes thoroughly as she needed to dig a little more before passing it off to advise the prosecutor of charges.  The kitty patiently waited for the questions despite feeling quite bloated from the water.

She wanted to excuse herself to the bathroom but Iida poised to ask questions before taking them back within a millisecond.  Iida found what she had been itching to ask the kitty and looked over at her as she was anxiously holding her midsection like a child wanting permission to leave.  Iida escorted her over to the bathroom and stood near the stall as she did her business.

“Off the record… Why did you do all that stuff?”  She asked the kitty as she was feeling comfortable on the throne.

“I needed to survive.  I didn’t have the resources others had and once you face the world, everything is meant for survival.”  Iida shook her head and smiled.

“I pity you because I wouldn’t have the guts to do the dirty stuff.  I felt so blessed to have people and things around me that I could never imagine living without it.”  The kitty flushed the toilet and opened to Iida smiling to the window.

“Thanks.  Not too many people realize that not everyone has a great life.  Kamei was like me but she fit into a family that cherished her.  It was the reason why Kamei and I have been closed for a while.”  That realization hit her and she grabbed Iida’s arm to go back to the room.

The kitty rushed her over and took her seat across of the interrogator as Iida tried to gain back her train of thought.  Reina began to feel the brain battling over who she would pick and the more she looked at Koha, it was obvious that Eri would be her choice.  But, she never wanted to lose Sayu as it seemed to work out short-term with her own problems.

“Okay, Yasuda held up Eri for questioning and you witnessed she was tied to a chair, correct?”  Reina nodded her head.

“You broke her out and ran into the mayor’s house for your safety.  Yasuda had been sporadic but not rogue-like; I cannot seem to imagine why she did it.  However, the more I dwell in the situation; I feel something will go wrong which will cause us a lot of trouble.”  Reina stuck out her hand.

“I figured it would if Yasuda was alive but we might as well try to wrap it up as quickly as possible before anything else seems to go out of order.  But if you must, I will say this until I die.  Eri pulled the trigger in self-defense and everyone in that room knew about it.”  Then, Reina bit her lip as the worsening thoughts entered swiftly into her mind.

“Is there something else I need to know before I send you back into the cell?”  Reina nodded slowly.

“Dr. Yoshizawa, have you interviewed her?”  Iida took a deep breath and bowed her head.

“Unfortunately, we cannot because they have put her into a psych ward.  She blames the police for the troubles with Rika, so we needed her to compose before interviewing her.  A few days after her capture, she had a violent rage that seriously injured a caretaker.  Thus, she is in solitary confinement for now.  Why do you ask?”  Reina rubbed her neck and pointed out the shot at Rika.

“Yossie kidnapped Sayu and it was the reason why Rika had been shot.  We were confined in a room where no one had a foot of space to either side of us.  Thus, the battle was to avoid any problems but it ended up into a messy situation.  If you imagine the room and the possibility, Eri accidently pulled the trigger to save Sayu.”  Iida’s face turned white as the new piece was now huge to the investigation.

Without another word, Reina was escorted back to the cell and brought out Eri to finish up the primary investigation for now.  The nun felt parched from being in the cell that she downed the first cup quickly.  She poured the second cup and took the seat across of Iida.  Eri showed her calm demeanor to the officer and Iida smiled to break her defense.  But, Eri shielded herself and glared at Iida.

Eri was asked similar questions to the rest of the people and kept her story about the gun.  Iida knew the pressure was to reveal Yasuda’s scheme but it was not meant to leave the room.  Eri felt relieved that the questions went by fast for her and smiled as she headed back down to the cell.  Iida walked back upstairs and put her head down onto the table to think through the interviews.

They seemed to cover for Eri when they talked about the shooting but it still bothered her about Yasuda and her ulterior motive.  It was another four hours that had passed by after her death and the station was quiet for once, so Iida took a cat nap until the people came back from their respective places.

~~
“Eri, are you alright?”  Reina asked the nun as she sat next to her while Koha stares at her with Sayu by her side.

“Daijoubu.”  Eri said in a soft voice as Koha walked over to the other side.

“It shall haunt you that you killed somebody.  I don’t think prayer will help you now.”  Koha struck Eri to gain her attention and Reina stood up to give space between them.

“Your partner is not as clean either but at least her sin will cleanse her eventually.”  Reina took a deep breath and faced up to the younger woman and looked at Sayu.

Sayu felted glued to her seat as she faced the two in fear of what should happen next.  Shota pushed both of them away from each other and went back to their respective sides.  Eri covered her face with her hands as tears were slowly coming down remembering the moment.  Then, in an instant, Eri stood up and face Koha again.  Now, she held her fist by her and cocked back to deliver the blow to her cheek.  Koha fell back into Sayu and Shota grabbed the nun to shove her back to her side.  Koha looked dazed, it was an instant knockout for the nun, and Shota requested for water to wake her up.

Eri developed that sense of pride for shutting her up but Reina frowned at her despite standing up for herself.  The kitty let her head down on her lap as she stroked through her hair.  It was about fifteen minutes that Koha woke up still dizzy from the strong punch she had taken.  Her words were incoherent but it was directed toward Eri as she pointed her finger towards the nun.

Despite that punch, everyone was just anxious about the events unraveling before them.  Nakazawa and Yasuda were dead, suicide and assuming the gunshot wound, and Iida’s decision to charge Eri.  It seemed that they were over their heads but slowly it was coming back to even ground between all the parties.  However, Eri was guilty of doing many sins especially the punch that she never felt so liberating in just being a jail cell.

It was another hour that they had waited and the guard walked up to see Iida and they held their breaths to see what the next unexpected event that was going to happen.  It felt eternal to wait for a guard to return back to his post but they came back with a surprise when Iida’s kouhai had keys in her hands.

“Iida will not pursue this anymore further but she has to talk to you guys.  Thanks for being patient.  As an opinion of mines, Yasuda was never well-liked, even her bosses were bad mouthing her.”  She said with a smile as the guard led them up the stairs to the conference room where they had their meetings.

The six sat down around the table with Iida standing in front of them with a piece of paper.  She held it up in front of her and glanced over it before saying her speech.

“As you guys know, Yasuda gave you and your town a bad experience.  We are sorry on our part for desecrating the town with our misinformation and our ill-advised officers.  We didn’t know that Ishikawa was insane or had any psychological problems.”  Koha stood up in protest.

“She was confused, ma’am.  You can look over the records at her time in the clinic.  She wasn’t insane but confused in her own right to escape the horrors.”  Iida nodded and looked down to where she left off.

“We, the police officers, offer an apology and will try to work on this issue to prevent further incidents like this from happening.  Yamada Shota, the mayor of the town, shall accept our sincere apologies and will help us further our bond with the town and the police force in general.”  Iida bowed her head toward Shota and he graciously accepted it.

“Iida-san, I am humbled that you guys accepted responsibility but we feel guilty that it had involved our own people into this incident.”  Shota lowered his head in respect.

“A former officer, always humble, now I think you can help us in getting Yasuda’s killer.”  Shota looked at the rest of the group.”

They all agreed to find the person.  Nacchi frowned as she knew without police power, they would be limited in resources.  Iida slid a badge over with her name on top and she praised Iida to give her another chance.  Then, she slid a paper over to Shota to give directions and Nacchi took the other five out of the room to discuss their roles leaving Iida and Shota in the room.

“How it is being mayor?”  Iida asked.

“Stressful, definitely stressful.  How’s the husband?”  She gave him a smirk.

“He left a while ago.  But, I ‘ll be fine.”  She ruffled his hair and flashed a smile.

“I’ll do my best for your fellow officer.”  Shota stood up and walked over to the other room where the group was discussing their plan in catching the killer.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 31 2/12/12
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2012, 02:54:59 AM »
Sorry couldnt reply earlier, School work has been taking a total on me. >.<'
Anyways! I never know what's gonna happen next , you always switch things up n add on things that im like

"WHOA wasnt expecting this!!!" hahaha. Makes it more fun to read though :grin:

And that punch..  :twisted: Koha deserved it.. She shouldn't have said such things. And when is Sayumi gonna talk!! She needs to put a stop to some of this! I mean. I know its like between Eri and Koharu but still.. She can say a thing or two.. Dont get let your friend get knocked out or let your other friend get talked about.. (is her and Eri even friends...?)

And so Nacchi's a cop again? ^.^ !! Banzai ! lol. This story always have me wondering whats gonna happen next ! :)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lover's Rectangle Chapter 32 2/15/12
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2012, 06:28:34 AM »
^ I guess you got me on Sayu, well imagine if you were in the situation, siding would be out of the question, reason for her lack of dialogue XD  Also, thnx for reading and commenting.  I would imagine if I wrote something toward "A Couple's Revenge" again :twisted:

Chapter 32

Maimi laughed. It was all she could do.  The heckling act was no joke; she was now a cold-blooded killer.

The day Nakazawa left the clinic in a fit of rage after being electrocuted by the electrodes.  She began to piece the puzzle together.  It had been two years since she was hired to become a receptionist but the nurses were insulted by Nakazawa's management skill, so it was up to her to collect the medical files.

One day as she was carrying a bunch to the office, one of them dropped onto the floor, and she placed the others down to pick up a pamphlet-sized folder.  She saw the name "Ishikawa Rika."  Maimi quickly glanced through everything inside and her limited knowledge indicated that she shouldn't be in the clinic but Nakazawa was holding her here for some reason.  She shrugged her shoulders and handed off the folders to Nakazawa.

Maimi had logs filled with people’s names visiting the patients but not once Ishikawa's name had been writing on until an officer walked in and wrote down the name.  She was an older woman and was probably single based on her visual analysis but determined to meet her.  She saw the name and assumed she would be charged with a crime but that didn't add up because there was no car in the parking lot indicating an arrest, so it must have been a close family member out of the blue.  Then, she had seen Ishikawa with just a t-shirt and loose pants.  She looked at the receptionist and then was dragged into the meeting room.

Two hours after they had entered, Yasuda came out looking disheveled with a fat lip and a cut above her right brow.  The room was soundproof so any indication of fighting could not be heard by the outsider unless security was asked to interfere.  But, by the look on the officer's face, she had won the matchup.  Nakazawa carried the lifeless body back to the room.  Her shirt was torn in many places, exposing her right breast to her.  Her face had been purple from the fighting and pants seemed halfway put on like they violated her.  However, Maimi stayed quiet until one night where the nurses decided to let her shadow them.  She walked into Ishikawa's room, which was dark at the time, and left her with a pitcher of water.

"Who are you?  Yaguchi?"  Maimi shook her head.

"I was the last person you stared at before you went into the room."  Ishikawa let out a laugh.

"The receptionist.  I guess you saw my body after the two had their way."  Maimi nodded as she reached for the switch.

"Don't turn on the light!"  She warned her.  Maimi pulled her hand back to her side and took a seat next to the bed.

Rika described to her the horror of the experience.  It made her feel squeamish but she was willing to listen to the whole story.  Her pain was external but inside the torture couldn't dent what had happened that brought her here.  She knew that being in here was just an excuse to send a contracted killer to the mayor's house.  Maimi felt her heart beating faster until she was inches away from her.

"You are cute, if I was three years younger, we would be spending every minute exploring each other's body.  I don't know where you hide your treasure at, keep it safe because you don't know when one day someone snatches you from behind and the feeling of self-doubt fills your mind."  Rika smiled at the receptionist as she saw the nurse signaling to get out of the room.

"Thank you, I am sorry that they did it to you."  Maimi bowed as Rika laughed at the gesture.

"They will receive their punishment soon.  I feel confident about it."  Maimi grinned as she closed the door for the night.

Couple weeks later, she saw Rika walking out of the clinic with assistance of another woman to the garden.  Maimi decided to take a light break to stretch out and wander for a bit to gather in the fresh air.  Out of the corner of her eye, Rika sat down and spoke to her like a friend would in close proximity.  Maimi went toward that direction and Rika smiled at her as she pause her movements.

"Maimi-chan, come here.  I want you to meet someone."  Rika yelled out as she drew closer to the other woman.

"This is Kusumi Koharu-chan.  She got admitted here a week ago.  She has a real nice smile too."  Rika complimented her as she looked at Maimi and an idea popped into her mind.

Ishikawa knew of the abuse and told the story about that day where she blacked out from the pain.  Koha was surprised that she had survived it but the expression on Maimi's face said everything about how she felt.  Then, Ishikawa decided on becoming an officer for the sake of Yasuda, who had offered the position to her in return for her body, which she had refused.  However, she had a way to expose her and the best way was to bait her and video tape every step.  Her bold plan was perfect but just needed the players to perform the parts and Maimi filled in the gaps to make it perfect.

The day Ishikawa was released; Maimi had given her a bag as a gift on behalf of the clinic.  Rika took the bag and was driven to the police training ground.  She worked hard to gain her badge and was place in Yasuda's group by special order.  Kanemura was present and was proud to have a mental patient become a police officer to uphold the law.

Yasuda had invited her to drink but declined to set up her cam for the next move.  Couple hours later, Rika had invited Yasuda over and they both fell into bed together.  Rika pressed the button to start the recording, where it went into a secret box at Maimi's apartment.  She never liked having sex but being with her friend was great enough to overcome the temptation.  The next morning Maimi went to work as usual but it was heavy with thoughts of the video.  She bided her time at work enough to excuse her for half a day and ran back to her apartment.

She edited the video for clarification of the two people and sent it back to Rika's email address.  She waited a couple of days and then she heard of a report of a sex video sent from an unknown location to the police department.  Maimi tried to hide her pride in making sure Yasuda was responsible but it backfired because Ishikawa as the victim was caught up in another scandal and thus let go while the sex video blew over.

Then, couple months later, the news of her death shocked the country.  There were no leads but it was a complicated story of forcing the hand.  Yasuda had been sent to investigate and she grew furious that she would throw Ishikawa under the bus to save herself and then the plan to finish off Yasuda.

Maimi had heard over the radio that Nakazawa had committed suicide after shooting two bullets into Yasuda.  They described it as mild wounds but Maimi knew it was enough to get her inside the hospital.  She took the rest of the day off and traveled to the hospital.  Her disguise was simple as a nurse because of the spares in the dressing room that people usually leave open because of the lock problems.  She followed the path of the nurses to the ICU ward and branched off to the private rooms.

She grabbed a mask and put it on so she could only recognize the eyes.  She put a pair of gloves into her pocket and entered into the room.  Yasuda glanced at her but she was medicated to the point of not recognizing her and looked for the morphine. 

“Can you get me some water?”  She asked as the nurse turned toward her IV.

She didn’t answer but Maimi knew she was talking to her.  She filled the syringe to the top and pushed it into her IV.  She escaped without any problems and then she heard the alarm blaring behind her.  It was a clean get away and she knew that no one could ever figure it out and if they did, it was only her that could explain why she did it.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - San tou ma mi