JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.E.M. - What Have U Done

Author Topic: (Group) The JKT48 Thread  (Read 139113 times)

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) The JKT48 Thread
« Reply #260 on: December 26, 2012, 02:46:28 AM »
Today is Akicha's theater debut....... and I didn't get the ticket...

Life is so cruel :cry:

:lol:

hope that everybody who can see the performance can give Akicha a lot of support. Since, yeah, she gonna miss me :lol:

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #261 on: December 26, 2012, 02:11:48 PM »
Just an Intermezzo...

So, according to what I see from the Field Report that Melody is in Acchan position while Akicha in Takamina's. I conclude that Team J is gonna be another Akimoto Team K. The WCenter would be Melo-Akicha while the captain is on the back row...

Well, that's just an Intermezzo by a man that couldn't go to the shonichi XD

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #262 on: December 26, 2012, 02:14:31 PM »
^
I see... thank you for the intermezzo buddy.

Enjoy those live report tweets... :grin: like what I'm doing now. :lol:
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: December 26, 2012, 02:21:08 PM »
^
The only thing I regret is : that I can't see JKT Sanjou! in person!
That's the song that I really want JKT to cover! Well, beside UZA of course :lol:

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #264 on: December 27, 2012, 04:24:05 AM »
Hello, I'd like to join this discussion since I wrote about JKT48 fanfic. It seems rude somehow if I didn't try to discuss about them..

Anyway, I was happy when Team J was announced. It's like a great new beginning for them in the future, but then I was shocked by Ghaida's announcement..

She's my Oshi!!  :cry: And she's graduating!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

When I first know about JKT, she's the first one that attracted my eyes..

It's just sad despite that the new Team J has just been announced.. But I really do wish the best for her later on.  :')

Offline veforveranda

• Member+
« Reply #265 on: December 27, 2012, 08:04:41 AM »
Ghaida-shock aside, thanks so much for uploading the video, hotaru-san! :D
And of course big thanks for the one who record it.

Damn I'm having goosebumps now, especially after the announcement of Team J's captain. :grin:
me too.. I always predict Kinal become Captain and it's like dream come true.. I see VeNaL moment here too  :wub: :wub: even all member try too huge Kinal but Ve is the only person who Kinal want  :lol: :lol: see it in 3:10 :wub:

Today is Akicha's theater debut....... and I didn't get the ticket...

Life is so cruel :cry:

:lol:

hope that everybody who can see the performance can give Akicha a lot of support. Since, yeah, she gonna miss me :lol:
you are not alone who's dont get ticket.. I heard Akicha get Renai Kinshi Jourei unit  with Beby and Ve.. and they look so "BADAI" with the outfit  :lol: :w00t:

and here the rest of the pic
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.192020124269716&type=1

Hello, I'd like to join this discussion since I wrote about JKT48 fanfic. It seems rude somehow if I didn't try to discuss about them..

Anyway, I was happy when Team J was announced. It's like a great new beginning for them in the future, but then I was shocked by Ghaida's announcement..

She's my Oshi!!  :cry: And she's graduating!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

When I first know about JKT, she's the first one that attracted my eyes..

It's just sad despite that the new Team J has just been announced.. But I really do wish the best for her later on.  :')
even Ghaida is not my oshi but it's so sad graduation than Ochi and Cleo graduation ( just my opinion)
Ghaida is different with the other, she have her own charm..

and here I get fancam about the situation in tenis indoor senayan, they are sugoiiiiiiiiiiiii... light stick everywhere

by ryanmax360
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 04:28:29 AM by veforveranda »

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #266 on: December 27, 2012, 10:38:27 AM »
^
I think you messed up Kuroi Tenshi and Renai Kinshi Jourei :lol:
Kuroi Tenshi is Melody's unit, while Akicha's one is Renai Kinshi Jourei
nice picture anyway. thanks for sharing, since I've been searching for yesterday pic :thumbsup

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: December 27, 2012, 07:23:27 PM »
Here's a live report of JKT48's first "Renai Kinshi Jourei" show. :D Translations done by myself.

Shonichi of JKT48's new setlist "Renai Kinshi Jourei"

Tonight, or exactly December 26th, 2012, JKT48 rocked the theater again as they usually did. That night was the the first performance of "Renai Kinshi Jourei" setlist. As we all know, this is JKT48's new setlist after they performed "Pajama Drive" for several months.

There were so many interesting things in this setlist as the night went on. Below, is a live report I managed to gain during the "Renai Kinshi Jourei" performance.

As a sign of their theater debut, both Haruka and Akicha put on their own portraits on the 'wall of fame'.

The shadow announcer for that night was Melody. And the setlist soon started with an overture.

Nagai Hikari (Cahaya Panjang) started with Akicha singing the solo part.
The next song was Squall no Aida ni (Di Tengah Hujan Badai) by all members with the 2nd gen as their backdancers.
JKT48 performed JK Nemurihime (Gadis SMA Putri Tidur) for the third song.
They soon followed with singing Kimi ni Au Tabi Koi wo Suru (Jatuh Cinta Setiap Bertemu Denganmu).

First MC. Jeje was the first member to talk.

Jeje: I'm Jeje from Team J.
Achan: I like this setlist because it's mature.
Melody: Happy for this change of setlist after 7 months.
Haruka: I'm happy that I can... can.... cannnn... caaannnn... be in JKT48 Theater!!!!
Gaby: Like this setlist because it's melancholic or something like that.
Rena: This is the 2nd setlist, I became closer to Akicha and Haruka during practice. But it's difficult to express the song. Please watch our expressions lateeeer!!!
Ve: This setlist is quite difficult but, (note: the live reporter forgot the next words)
Dhike: I should look kawaii or something.. it's hard, but my hair now can be tied like this (while showing her hair).
Beby: I missed performing in the theater.
Akicha: (reading own note) chotto matte.. okay. Nice to you you all, my name is Aki. Today I feel so happy the show runs smoothly. Despite not knowing the language, I thank the members and staffs for their warm welcome. Starting now the JKT48 theater will be my home.
Kinal: Now the engine runs in more fuel, let's show the best.
Nabilah: Not performing in the theater for so long made me missing it. Happy and proud because of it, but since this is our first time please understand if there are mistakes. I hope it ends well.
Ghaida: This setlist is so girly. I was scolded by our Japanese sensei because I bend all the time. Recently Kinal taught me to walk sturdily.
Sendy: Thankful for this setlist change because of its more mature image.
Shania: Must look grown-up despite this so kiddy face I have. I often asked for advices from other members about the moves whether I was wrong or not.
Cindy: So happy, but the practice coincides with the exams. After going through the hard times finally can perform this setlist. Yeayyyy!!!
Nabilah: We must look grown-up you knowww.. don't be like children.

First MC was over. Gaby, Melody, and Jeje performed Kuroi Tenshi (Malaikat Hitam).
Continued with Heart Gata Virus (Virus Tipe Hati) by Rena, Haruka, and Achan.
The next song was Renai Kinshi Jourei (Aturan Anti Cinta) by Ve, Akicha, and Beby.
Tsundere! by Sendy, Nabilah, and Cindy was next. They all used sunglasses during performance.
And followed by Manatsu no Christmas Rose (Mawar Natal Musim Panas), sung by Shania, Ghaida, Kinal, and Dhike. The 2nd gen members also became backdancers again.

Second MC, brought to you by Achan, Jeje, Melody, Gaby, Rena, and Haruka. Haruka was asked to speak but she hid behind Rena instead. XD

Achan: Yep, the difficulty of this setlist is..
Melody: Well, it's mature, yet I'm still young.
Haruka: NENEK MELODY! (Grandma Melody) XD
Achan: The difficulty was we have to change clothes fast, so difficult!
Jeje: It's hard to be a girl.. basically I'm a guy, and the choreography manuals were stuck to the ceiling by sensei so I had to look up. (note: Jeje means she isn't that girly)

Haruka was so kawaii with her Indonesian being teased often. Like this..

Asker: Haruka mengerti? // Do you understand, Haruka?
Haruka: Ngerti. // Understand.
Asker: Pintar? // Smart?
Haruka: Pintar. // Smart.
Asker: Gendut? // Fat?
Haruka: Nooo.. slim! // Nooo.. slim!

The members sang Switch on stage, with their robotic dance moves. Cindy and Nabilah's costume looked too big on them. Haruka was so hyped! Akicha looked sexy.

Next song was Marukyuu (which had funny lyrics according to the live reporter :D)

Next was Hikoukigumo (Jejak awan pesawat), with the handkerchief swing.

Third MC, by Haruka, Shania, Nabilah, Dhike, Ghaida, and Akicha.

Shania: Practice days were so full with Melody's homemade macaroni. Dhike was called 'Macaroni Girl' by Akicha because she always ordered it.
Ghaida: And as a result, Dhike became slow.. XD
Nabilah: Akicha felt burning (because of the macaroni's spiciness) by Dhike but no one gave her a drink.

Akicha and Haruka looked around, confused.

Haruka: I love hot.. chilli sauce.. XD

They all went backstage, switching with other members (Melody, Cindy, Ve, and Achan) who had already changed costumes.

Cindy: I should fall in Tsundere, can you believe it?
Ve: I cried, had to chase Akicha and Beby's already awesome dancing level.

They also said Haruka and Akicha were so excited with the flood during practice days. Like, SUGOOIII.. SUGOOOIII XD (note: recently there's flood on several parts of Jakarta due to heavy rain. the area where f(X) stood was among the flooded areas)

They sang Ano Koro no Sneakers (Sneakers waktu itu). That time Akicha appeared from backstage and immediately hugged Shania. She also became a photographer. (note: I don't quite understand with the photographer thing. :P)

It was the last song in Renai Kinshi Jourei setlist.
But then the encore was waiting. Encore started with the audience chanting "Team J"!!!

JKT Sanjou!!! Let's play the flashlights! Ghaida's flashlight was off. Captain Kinal looked so authoritative.

Continued with Namida no Shinkokyuu (Nafas dalam Air Mata), and finally ended with Oogoe Diamond (Teriakan Berlian) with Melody as its center.

Translated from http://gusnaedyfadly48.blogspot.com/2012/12/shonichi-new-setlist-jkt48-renai-kinshi.html
Live report by @pipis
Pictures by @officialJKT48
God, I so wanna watch!!! :D

Edit:

Just found this in Youtube. So, JIJIPRESS was among the media crew who witnessed the show, here's a short video.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 02:42:05 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #268 on: December 29, 2012, 03:34:20 PM »
So, based on some fans that going to JKT48 theater show tonight, Ghaida has announced that she cancelled her graduation.

doesn't it weird? that someone who already announced her graduation, cancelled it on another day?

Well, it's a good news anyway. But still...................... :lol:

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #269 on: December 29, 2012, 04:31:26 PM »
Yeah, only in JKT48 you get this chain of events.. (announcement-cancellation) :lol:

This morning I followed the tweets of her fan club (GFC, which notable fans of Ghaida are in), they said her announcement that day apparently was a slip of tongue based on her own grievances.

And do you know? Though it made me speechless, to be honest I was actually doubting her grad announcement that day, and haven't accepted it until now because I see she's been more passionate than the others (or at least it seems like that) about being in the group all this time.

However, I'm gonna repeat what I said in my own tweet about this news:
I don't care if people ask "Could a 'grad' announcement be taken back?", for now there are clearly so many people deep in joy. #GanbatteGhaida

I don't care if people would bash her because of inconsistency. Yeah, I don't care at all. I'm just so glad for this turn of events, and while I can still being thankful I wanna keep being like it.

It seems that JKT48 is apart of their sisters in terms of 'uniqueness'. :lol: Sasuga, JKT~!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:49:47 AM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #270 on: December 30, 2012, 01:55:20 AM »
The new Pocari Sweat CM is out! Cross-posted in Akicha's thread.

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #271 on: December 31, 2012, 06:00:30 AM »
Yo guys! Japanese Station just released a video of 'Renai Kinshi Jourei' Shonichi. And it's included songs clips.

Akicha's solo part is so........ :thumbsup
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:15:02 AM by Pwoper48 »

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #272 on: January 01, 2013, 06:15:03 AM »
:cow:NOT SO HAPPY ANOTHER BORING NEW YEAR* :cow: :lol:
*unless Akicha can kick Yasusu's ass by getting back into Senbatsu and/or Nattsun rank in the election XD

ok, ok, Happy New Year you fellow JKT48 fans!!
Hope that this year JKT48 can be better than last year, a stage for the 2nd generation, and top of all, hope that CD release on Jan 13th is their very own single debut.

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #273 on: January 17, 2013, 05:19:17 PM »
Since they delay the CD release.......

Let's have a video of the Kenkyuusei's stage. Still Pajama Drive bahasa version

*seems like it can't be embedded... maybe

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #274 on: January 21, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »
Today, JKT48's official website announced two bad news. The first is Mova's graduation.

About Alissa Galliamova
January 21st, 2013

Dear all friends,
Alissa Galliamova had submitted resignation from all activities in JKT48 to focus more on her education.

JKT48 Operation Team accepts that decision and announce that Alissa Galliamova graduates from JKT48.

Thank you for your understanding.

JKT48 Operation Team

Source: JKT48 Official Website
Translated by me

And the second is about the 'graduation' ruckus caused by Ghaida at the end of 2012.

Ghaida's Apology
January 21st, 2013

Concerning Ghaida's statement about graduating from JKT48 at the anniversary event in December 23rd, 2012 at Senayan and also at the theater show in December 29th, 2012, JKT48 Operation Team sincerely apologize for the confusion arisen among fans.

For that reason, Ghaida will postpone her activities in JKT48 for a while. This is Ghaida's message for you all:

"I, Ghaida, regret and apologize for all the confusion I made. Right now I'm currently in introspection for the better me in the future. I promise you that this wouldn't happen again. I want to become much better, so please keep supporting me!"

Thank you for your understanding.
Please support JKT48.

JKT48 Operation Team

Source: JKT48 Official Website
Translated by me

You will surely be missed Mova. :cry: Thank you for your contribution in JKT48.
And come back soon, Ghaida. Rock the stage again!

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #275 on: January 21, 2013, 03:34:19 PM »
JKT48 at Dahsyat Music Awards.

As the best newcomer

Source

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #276 on: January 21, 2013, 07:30:30 PM »
Awesome win for JKT48. That performance was pretty awesome. :thumbup I don't get to see them perform too much as a foreign fan but every time I do, they're always super fun to watch. Reminds me of the feelings I had about AKB before they were the media monsters they are today. :lol:

Also glad to here Kamen Ghaida isn't leaving after all. :)

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #277 on: February 23, 2013, 04:30:08 AM »
Happy Sweet 17th for The Kenkyuusei's Queen, Ratu Vienny Fitrilya
*Ratu means Queen in english

Really hope for the best for you, girl!

Random facts about her :
1.   AKB48 Oshimen : Maeda Ami
2.   Love to read Mystery & Fantasy novel
3.   Had joined Theater Club and Saman (Indonesian Traditional Dance) Club
4.   She hates cats
5.   Wants to be a Fashion Designer
6.   Favorite Animal : Rabbit , Komodo Dragon
7.   Favorite Music Genre : Slow Rock
8.   Really love chocolate
9.   Favorite colour : Red
10. Weak at sports
11. Team Kenkyuusei 2nd Stage Unit Song : Temodemo no Namida

Here's her profile video from JKT48's Youtube Channel

Now, some picture of her

As one of Team Kenkyuusei's ace, I hope that you can shine brighter than ever! Once again, Happy Birthday, Queen Vienny!

Say 'Happy Birthday' to her, here

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #278 on: February 23, 2013, 05:07:20 AM »
Everybody, throw up yours hands, and hollah!!!
Happy Birthday to Ratu Vienny Fitrilya!!!!
-may the coming year bring her much joy and
happiness!!!!

A look at Lovely Ratu Vienny when she was at audition stage:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #279 on: March 03, 2013, 12:38:16 AM »
Gomen, ne Summer at RCTI dahSyat