JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK ON!!

Author Topic: 私のアホ家族(My Stupid Family)[24/6 - Chapter 25: A Series of Unfortunate Events]  (Read 93214 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
My Family

This is not an easy topic,
she writes, since I don't exactly have a normal family like the other kids. Most kids have a father who is probably a salaryman, and their mother as a housewife, but due to certain circumstances, mine is somewhat different.

For starters, I don't have a father. I have asked Mama about him, but she says he's not around anymore. Sometimes that makes me feel a little lonely, but it really isn't as bad as it seems. Grandfather is still around after all, and he's not all that old since Mama had me when she was really young. It might not be quite the same, but I love how grandfather takes me out on rides on his scooter, even though Mama really freaks out over it when she finds out.

Grandfather tells me that Mama used to ride on his scooter when she was a kid too, so she really has no right to complain. Then again, he says that her mother, my Grandmother, also had much the same reaction, so maybe it runs in the family.

On about the rest of my family then. Mama and I still live together with Grandfather and Grandmother, as well as my Little Aunt, who is Mama's younger sister. Grandmother is really nice and fusses over me constantly, almost like she's the one mothering me, and my Mama is really kind of a cool older sister (who happens to have given birth to me, but well...).

On the other hand, Little Aunt really hates it when I call her "aunt", because she says it makes her feel old. I don't really understand, because she is my aunt. How else am I supposed to refer to her? She says to call her "Yuu-chan", the way Mama calls her, and that feels weird and somewhat disrespectful, but Mama says that I should just call her that in front of her, if only to make her happy. I suppose Mama's right, but privately I'll just always refer to her as my aunt, since that's exactly what she is.

What to say about my mother? To start with, she's really young, since she had me when she was 18, so she's not even 30 yet. In some ways we often look and feel more like sisters, especially when we go out together, since Mama has such a youthful look. Most people usually think she's still in her early twenties, and I hope I can look as young as she does when I'm her age. 

I also like to think that my Mama is cooler than everyone else's, since she's fashionable and knowledgeable about current trends. I can actually go shopping with her and not feel strange about the stuff she picks out for me, because they usually look good on me. We can talk about music together, and I love going to plays and movies with her. Mama really loves watching theaterical productions, and it kinda rubbed off on me too. That's probably why I'm in the drama club. Being on stage is fun and exciting. There's nothing quite like it.

More about my mother: she's not a typical housewife (she doesn't need to be, Grandmother still takes care of most things). I know Mama gave up her dreams of a professional career on stage to take care of me, or so Little Aunt says, and I think that's really noble of her. She worked as a family tutor while I was younger, since the schedule was more flexible that way, but now that I'm older, she's free to do more things.

Recently she managed to get herself certified as a dance teacher, and has been working part-time as an instructor at the local dance clinic. I'm sure the teachers here remember her helping to choreograph some dances for the school festival. Needless to say, I'm very proud of Mama for daring to pick up some part of her dreams again. It might be too late for her to really have a professional career, but I want Mama to be able to do what she loves.

Mama has been such a big part of my life, and I want her to be happy. I love the stage the same way she does, but I'm not just doing it for myself. I want Mama to know that even though she gave up her dreams for me, she can still live it through me. I made up my mind when I was still in kindergarten, that I will stand on the stage that Mama always wanted to, and shine for her (and everyone else) to see.

-- Takahashi Riho, 10 years old.

"Ne ne Riho-chan! Look at this! They're having auditions in our town! That's so exciting! Are you gonna go?"

Long, dark hair breezed in the wind as she flipped it over her shoulder, a wry grin on her face.

"Obviously."

And so begins the shaky route to stardom for one Takahashi Riho, 12 years old.

=================================================================

My crazy new story. One part crack, one part warm family drama, the rest of it...is a secret. XD Special Essy brew. :D

Don't ask me how it happened. I just wanted to write Ai as a single mother, and this resulted. Ah, crazy 3am plotting, I love thee.

Comments lots!  :heart:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 05:48:22 PM by Estrea »

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 私のアホ家族 (trl: My Stupid Family) [27/1 - Prologue]
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 07:22:40 AM »
YES! I'd sacrifice an emoti here to illustrate my excitement, but they don't have a :grinning at screen, bouncing in seat: one.

Takahashi Ai: stage mom. How awesome is that? And I bet her progeny is all sorts of awesome as well. How long did you spend calculating the optimum age gap? 

Can't wait to see who Riho and Aichan meets along the way!

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 09:13:38 AM »
I was really confusing myself, trying to figure out who this story was about. I knew Ai-chan had to be there somewhere, cause it's(you) a sin in these here parts to not include the awesome Leader. Then I read Yuu-chan. That made me think it was a Golden Era story, but that doesn't seem to be you lately(the past few years) so I thought, "Noo, can't be." Then I read Riho...

And I became so incredibly happy! :w00t: :w00t:

I'm so diggin' the 9kies and it's great that you are among the first authors to write about them. And it looks to be a chaptered story as well! :cow: :cow: Happy day!

Want to see the Essy-sama take on the new kid(s)! Want want! :yossi: :otomerika:

Offline Tchips

• Moshi moshi Kame yo. Kame-san yo.
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 09:53:14 AM »
Oh? First story about the 9th gen, right? Looking forward to it :)

Breaking them is a crime!

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 11:38:34 AM »
I think I can't express properly my excitement for this  :w00t:

First of all, is you, writing, and that fact alone is awesome enough. I'm happy to see you feel like writing something long again, so as long you keep doing it we will be here fangirling for you  :cow:
And in top of that, we have here some factors which rise the awesomeness level. Because, really, Ai-chan a single mom? Riho her daughter? Great Nakazawa Yuuko is "the auntie"? NIIIIIIIIIICE :mon inluv:
This idea has a lot of potential and I love it,  I can't wait to see where is all of this going  :heart:

At first I was trying to guess who was the person writing the letter, didn't expect to be Riho in the end. But Ai-chan being the mother somewhat I knew it  XD But maybe the most surprising was Yuko's appearence. I'm loving her character here. In fact, loving the mix you threw those three in, living under the same roof. I'm already imagining what is going to be a "normal" day to this particular family  :lol:
I love Ai-chan panicking about scooter rides, the drama of leaving her dream to rise her child but at the same time the fact she didn't give up entirely <3 And yes, her being a single mom is  :wub:
I love Yuko feeling old (like always lol) when called aunt, or just her being the older sister (I'll be waiting for some older sister wise advice scene XD). To be precise, her whole existence in this fic is awesome.
I love Riho and her determination for being on stage. This can bring both crack and drama. Aaah, the possibilities that brings a little 9th generation in a fic like this are endless. And tell me you are adding Kanon to the mix later. Please? It's your fault that I want this, for that one last one-shot you posted. And she is in the drama club, uh? Interesting...
And like I said, I want to know what is going to happen, how are going to interact between them, who are going to meet and...

One part crack, one part warm family drama, the rest of it...is a secret. XD Special Essy brew. :D

Oh, the mistery!  Secret plot, secret plot ~ :panic:

So many things to look forward in this story.... All begins with an audition, let's see where it goes from there  :heart:

Thank you for writing this, and update soon ~ <3

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 11:55:01 AM »
Uh, I don't mean to spam, but this Yuu-chan isn't Nakazawa, right? I read that the first (6) time(s), but it'd be real crack of the imagination for Yuko to be Ai's little sister.

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 12:29:08 PM »
*spams with grac*

Uh, I don't mean to spam, but this Yuu-chan isn't Nakazawa, right? I read that the first (6) time(s), but it'd be real crack of the imagination for Yuko to be Ai's little sister.

UH? The little sister... why younger...? In the fic says she is ...  oh  :doh:  :sweatdrop: That explain the "little" thing in the aunt :rofl:
*cries in shame in the corner*
Okay, boys and girls, never read a fic when you just wake up, because you read things like OLDER instead of YOUNGER and then you make up things all by yourself :rofl: I'm far too biased towards Nakazawa being everywhere  XD

:cow: BUT MY EXCITEMENT FOR THIS FIC IS THE SAME :cow:  yeah, it needed capslock

Thanks grac :heart:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 12:33:19 PM »
Intresting, first story i've seen with the 9th gen involved  :twothumbs

Riho with Ai as her mother, definatly an intresting premise and am looking forward to more.... Yuko as Ai's little sister though!  :lol: it would be proper funny if this was the case!

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 03:34:37 PM »
 :nya:

YAY FOR NEW ESSY STORY!~
(though I'm guessing this means Gegenschein will be put on hold indefinitely? :/)

I was hella excited to see a new story out, and even more excited when I realised it was you writing...  :P It's so good to see that you've been feeling at least a little inspired - well, inspired enough to start a new fic, that is. ^____^ YATTA!  :heart:

So...

First off, I do have to let you know that my general feelings towards 9th gen is very positive; just that I haven't really found myself grown attached to any of them yet. Hopefully reading this crack/family fic will get me warmed up to them in no time!  :)

Anyways, I will also have to mention that I am one of those idiots who skims through comments before reading an actual chapter  XD which is a VERY BAD habit when you don't want to spoil things for yourself *sigh* So I found out it was Riho talking before reaching the end *facepalms* I'll try not to do that next time...

My crazy new story. One part crack, one part warm family drama, the rest of it...is a secret. XD Special Essy brew. :D

ALRIGHT!  :mon fyeah:
I'm sure happy to know this will be a crackish family fic; I'm a sucker for touching family/friend drama (Hotman anyone?  :wub:), with a bit of comedy as a sidedish. I wonder how (and if) the other Momusu members will feature... but the idea of this is very appealing to me right now. I'm so happy JPH!P has such a variety of fics going on; gender-blender highschool drama, crack/medical drama, action, time-travel, angst... and now we have a family one. Oh yeeeeaahhh, it's all happening. ^___^

As for the title - My Stupid Family...  :lol:
I can imagine Riho getting into all sorts of strife thanks to her family, and getting angry at every one of them in turn. This is going to be so cute, I can totally imagine it already  :love:

For starters, I don't have a father. I have asked Mama about him, but she says he's not around anymore.

We are SO going to learn about this man, aren't we? xD I do hope he'll feature in this fic as a prominent figure and not just a passing name. I'd imagine such a character to bring a new spin on things, and more possibilities for you to explore...

Maybe he'll feature a lot during the rough times I'm sure Riho will be going through on her way to stardom... or maybe even after she reaches that point. We all know how fame and recognition can draw people in like that  :roll:

I love how grandfather takes me out on rides on his scooter, even though Mama really freaks out over it when she finds out. Grandfather tells me that Mama used to ride on his scooter when she was a kid too, so she really has no right to complain. Then again, he says that her mother, my Grandmother, also had much the same reaction, so maybe it runs in the family.

Little family titbits like this are adorable  :heart:

Already, this family's making me all warm and fuzzy inside.  :oops:

and my Mama is really kind of a cool older sister (who happens to have given birth to me, but well...).

:lol:
She sees Ai-chan as a cool, older sister? I can sense a lot of conflict coming in the way of this...

Though I can also foresee moments when Riho will be appreciating Ai-chan as a mother rather than a cool older sister  :thumbsup (*cue touching, dramatic scenes*)

"Yuu-chan"

:P

Unlike ropychan, who does need to read a bit more carefully (*pats ropychan*), I thought right away that this Yuu-chan must be Yuuka Maeda! Am I right? I mean, you also made her a younger sisterly figure to Ai in Nocturne. It can't be Nakazawa...  XD And if it is... I guess that's the first piece of crack you'd be feeding us  :lol:

I also like to think that my Mama is cooler than everyone else's, since she's fashionable and knowledgeable about current trends. I can actually go shopping with her and not feel strange about the stuff she picks out for me, because they usually look good on me. We can talk about music together, and I love going to plays and movies with her. Mama really loves watching theaterical productions, and it kinda rubbed off on me too. That's probably why I'm in the drama club. Being on stage is fun and exciting. There's nothing quite like it.

Cool mama alert. Of course Ai-chan would make a cool mama... even at around 30 years of age, she'd still  :drool: and  8) and  :oops:.

This is making me look forward to mama Ai-chan and Riho interactions; I bet they're going to be funny and cute as hell.  :wriggly:

Mama has been such a big part of my life, and I want her to be happy. I love the stage the same way she does, but I'm not just doing it for myself. I want Mama to know that even though she gave up her dreams for me, she can still live it through me. I made up my mind when I was still in kindergarten, that I will stand on the stage that Mama always wanted to, and shine for her (and everyone else) to see.

Awwwww~ sweet Riho.  :heart:  Ai-chan having to give up her dreams because of her daughter?  :(

I'm sure you'll be fixing all that though. I can imagine both mother and daughter being able to laugh, cry and support each other through their journeys. I don't know if that's what YOU have in mind, Essy, but that's certainly what I have on mine.

This introduction was written with a quite refreshing style, different from your norm; you at least gave Riho the kind of voice I can imagine a 10 year-old having... (which is what makes this quite credible, in comparison to your 9th ficlet, I'd have to say  XD).

I am looking forward to this Essy brew, no doubt about it  :tama-lotsaluv:

Thank you for finding the time and effort to write again, I really appreciate you sharing with us more of your writing <333

Please update soon!  :heart:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 07:21:55 PM »
I'm back! Yay comments!!!! *dances*

drac: There's probably an emoticon for it. It just probably hasn't made its way here yet. XD I actually didn't spend all that much time thinking about the age gap, things just clicked together on the spot. And yes, Ai as a mom is totally awesome. So are her kids (well, kid, in this case).

rndy: It's not an Essy story without Ai. :lol: I think I'm getting predictable?! XD I do like 9th gen, and I wanted first dibs on them. The little character quiz on their profiles was very helpful. XD They're the literal blank slates I've been waiting for! Muahahahaha.

Tchips:  Dibs on 9th gen! :D They're adorable uns, is why. :D

ropychan: Lol ropy fail. But just for you, I'll include Nakazawa somewhere. I actually just thought of the perfect role for her. Ehehehee. I kinda want a Riho x Kanon, I think I just created a pairing before there could be a proper pairing! :lol: Go me! I'm excited about this fic too! :D :D :D

oddball: Maybe one day I shall write Yuko as Ai's little sister. Some day...

Bee: I'm happy to be writing again too!!!! There's nothing that brings the same satisfaction, or gives me the same type of shit-eating grin. XD I intend to brainwash everyone into liking 9th gen (well, I have this weird attachment towards Riho...). And yeah, I love how JPHiP just caters to everyone's preferences. :lol: We really do have something for everyone... I'm really happy to be back, and I'm glad you like this!

Much much much love to everyone who commented, and even to those who didn't, because I remember leaving the house with only 10 views, and then I come back and the thread had over a 100. :lol: At least someone is reading, that's for sure. XD

Time to edit and post!

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 07:28:06 PM »
Chapter 1 - That Ain't Cool

On retrospect, maybe sharing everything with your mom isn't always the best of ideas. Especially not if she has crazy friends who end up dragging her into schemes that don't make sense, don't always work, and are downright annoying.

Riho sighed as she closed her private journal and put it back into her bag. The train was not particularly crowded, so she had managed to get a seat. She had insisted on going to the auditions alone, because she hadn't wanted her mother to take time off just to accompany her. She could always keep her updated via phone. That's what phones were for.

Still, barely 20 minutes into the journey, she had started to feel the very familiar sense of being watched. Riho was not stupid, but then one didn't have to be very intelligent to spot 4 grown women trying very hard to be inconspicuous...and failing. Badly.

"We shouldn't be doing this." Stage whispers were softer than this. Riho raised her eyes ceilingward. Mama, I love you, but you need to grow a spine. And possibly a brain.

"But we have to! It's dangerous! What if she gets kidnapped? What if some sleazeball tries to con her into a phony contract? This could be life and death!" Forget whispering, they're not even trying to be inconspicuous now, are they? Riho only barely resisted the urge to facepalm.

"I think Riho-chan is sensible enough though..." Finally, a voice of reason! Wait, I didn't know she was back in town! Riho inwardly cheered. Having this one of her mom's friends around usually meant getting cool gifts and having interesting new stories told to her.

"That didn't stop you from supporting Gaki-san's crackpot scheme." Riho decided that her mother's snark needed work, but the deadpan tone was spot on.

"I wanted to see Riho-chan! She's been growing fast, hasn't she?" Damn right I have...good thing Mama can't hear me, because she'll scold me for language again...

"You guys are too noisy! She'll notice if she hasn't already!" Another voice hissed, accompanied by the sounds of pen on paper. Never underestimate train acoustics. Riho figured that this person had to be the smart one of the group. The one Mama had warned her to be very careful around. Riho-chan, whatever you do, never EVER eat or drink anything in her kitchen. You never know what might happen...

Riho wondered what had happened for Mama to issue so strong a warning.

"What are you doing here, Ms Honor Student? I thought you wouldn't participate in this insanity." My thoughts exactly, Riho nodded, concealing the movement by shifting in her seat.

"That's Professor to you now, Ms Sees-Her-Friends-Twice-A-Year."

"Ouch. That's a low blow, Pon-chan~"

Riho ssexy beasted elegantly (if there was such a thing). If nothing else, her mother's friends were entertaining. That also made up for the whole, you know, being stalked by them thing.

"And to answer your question, I'm just here to fulfill a scientific curiosity~"

"Oh?"

"It's an ongoing project about hereditary traits and...Ai-chan, stop glaring at me like that!"

"My daughter is not your lab rat!" Riho felt sorry for the poor woman who was probably being pinned to the ground by the Takahashi Death Glare. Granted, on its own that death glare wasn't very intimidating, but coupled with the Takahashi Growl, it took on a life of its own.

Riho also happened to know that despite being small, her Mama could quite easily break down a door by kicking it in. That had been quite the legendary moment when her normally sedate Mama had lost her temper. Personally, Riho hoped it would never happen again. It was hard on the furniture. Not to mention the people around her.

"Well, you can't fault me for wanting to keep notes! You were my first success! The numero uno! The elixir of life! Pandora's box!"

"Oi Mame, help me shut the mad scientist back in before choir girl murders her with her own stethoscope, will ya?"

"Will do...hey, where's Riho-chan?"

The four women looked around, flabbergasted that their quarry had eluded them. Then Ai's phone buzzed, and she held it up to read the message from her dear daughter.

Mama -
Please stop following me around. We can have dinner together afterwards with you and your friends. I know you love me and I will be careful.
Also, to the three-musketeers-who-can't-stalk-to-save-their-lives: Nya nya nya! You lost me!
Last note: Stalking ain't cool. Besides, what were you thinking, cosplay is not inconspicuous at all! Sunglasses are so cliched. And the trench coats? Seriously?
Oh and Mama, please don't forget to take your medicine. You really shouldn't be out when you have a cold. Please take care, and dress warmly.

From your loving daughter,
Riho

There was a long moment of silence.

"You know, obviously she didn't get the bitchy part from you..."

"Kon-chan? Shut up."

===========================================================

I admit I had fun writing crack!Gokkies. And Riho? So damn WIN. :lol: That message just wrote itself...

And now I must sleep. O_O

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Dibs!

EDIT: Okay, I skimmed through this about four seconds before I had to leave for work, now I'm back to(read and) give a proper reply.

Shall I start with numerous quoting? I think I shall!

On retrospect, maybe sharing everything with your mom isn't always the best of ideas.
Hmm, while it's nice to be honest with you maternal guide, sometimes mother does not always know best.

Especially not if she has crazy friends who end up dragging her into schemes that don't make sense, don't always work, and are downright annoying.
And neither do her friends. XD XD

but then one didn't have to be very intelligent to spot 4 grown women trying very hard to be inconspicuous...and failing. Badly.
I can imagine poor Riho, long suffering sighs and all, being so embarrassed and the other train goers shifting glances at the four.  :lol: :lol:

Mama, I love you, but you need to grow a spine. And possibly a brain.
But if it's Gaki, then she probably made Ai worry, too. XD

Forget whispering, they're not even trying to be inconspicuous now, are they?
Reaction Queen. :P

*Riho's commentary*
Is awesome. :lol: :lol:

*the gokkies banter*
How is this crack? Seems like normal to me! :lol: :lol:

Riho-chan, whatever you do, never EVER eat or drink anything in her kitchen. You never know what might happen...
Hmm...

Riho also happened to know that despite being small, her Mama could quite easily break down a door by kicking it in.
:rofl: :rofl: Want to hear this story!

You were my first success! The numero uno! The elixir of life! Pandora's box!"
Kon as the mad scientist. XD XD Still, hmm, the secret of Riho's father? Now that would be crazy! Ai drinks a mysterious elixir and nine months later, out pops Riho! :P :P

*Riho's message*
That is one cool kid. 8)

"You know, obviously she didn't get the bitchy part from you..."

"Kon-chan? Shut up."
A~nd a parting shot! :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 06:12:40 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
OMG that was SOOO FUNNY  :lol: :lol:

So Konkon is some sort of scientist? and Ai doesn't like her being around Riho XD

and Gaki-san's crackpot scheme? there's something new XD

I can't wait for more~~~ so excited *bobs up and down*  :w00t: :w00t:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^damn, i was going to be a wad and do the 'FIRST!' thing! And i thought i was already following this thread pretty carefully, since we seem to keep the same hours and all.

I KNEW IT!! Well, I don't really know, but I'll keep my wild speculations on Riho's Secret Origins to myself for now just so I can say 'I KNEW IT' later.

Konno Asami is totally Ojamarushe in this one. I could see the sweeping gestures, clasped hands and faraway look for dramatic emphasis.

F*cking ace!! This was PERFECT!

It ain't fun if it's not crack. (though, i may character death someone soon just so my name isn't synonymous with crack. in vogue, you say?)

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
Part of me is scared to read this because Estrea's stories have a tendency to be bad for my heart, what with them hurtling full speed into the unknown so much of the time... but to resist a fic with Riho? I find that beyond my capabilities at the moment because she's totes my fave newb. Ai as a single mother? I can totally see it and I can see how Riho's dancing skills can be attributed to Ai's genes. :3

Also, Konkon, hiiiiiiiiiiiii. T^T I feel like it's been a long time since I've seen her in something.

I feel like I've been out of the MM fiction loop lately because the content just hasn't been drawing me in as much except maybe for updates of old stories I've been following for some time. This is the first fresh story that's caught my attention. Nice one!

LOL@Riho x Kanon pairing. I haven't quite latched onto Kanon enough to see her as 'good enough' for Riho. :P Yes, that's right, I'm being all unjustifiably judgemental about a girl being good enough to be in a fictional pairing with some other girl I really know nothing about...SAD BUT SO WHAT? Plus, I bet Erina and Mizuki are mad in love with Riho too! O_O

(cough)... okay, now I'M going to sleep because I obviously need it. IGNORE ME.

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
Give INFINITY thanks to this fic :inlove:
It's so funny, but I love it :wub:
And, hey! first fic for 9th gen. Great XD

Offline taylortot

haaaa. that was a WIN.
i'm diggin' this fic  XD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
this is just pure epicness riho and mama ai-chan? with "fail" sneaky 5thgen? XD i cant wait to read more essy^^
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
I couldn't help but think of Gilmore Girls when I read the first chapter of your story. I've never watched an episode, but all I know is that the mother gave birth at a young age, and now the mother and daughter seem more like sisters rather than parent and child.

I look forward to the crack that this fic is gonna bring. :D
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Well I suppose at least it's nice that Ai-Chan cares so much about Riho! :lol:

hmm, maybe the 5th gen should take lessons in how to track someone?  :P

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK ON!!