JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Namida Wo Misenaide ~BOYS DON`T CRY~

Author Topic: Scamming the scammers  (Read 2916 times)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Scamming the scammers
« on: August 24, 2005, 02:36:00 AM »
Remember the p-p-p-p-powerbook?  Well this is way better!

The COLE 'freight bait' @ scambaiter.com

The original thread started on another site which got deleted due to some sort of a disagreement so the start of the thread has been reconstructed.  As far as I can work out...  some Nigerian guy tries to buy a laptop off ebay with a forged check.  The guy realises it's forged and the guys a scammer.  Somewhere along the way a website gets made -  ANUS LAPTOPS and he makes the guy send him some real dollars to pay for shipping.  Then he sends him a busted up old laptop.  The Nigerian has to pay for shipping and he also has to pay a customs charge.

The Nigerian scammers rip off many people every year but the scambaiters are ripping off the scammers!  The funny thing is, after he's sent the guy a broken old laptop he gets him to order more goods, and then more.  He also gets the scammer to pose for wacky photographs.  The scammer starts sending him death threats at some point, and they're the funniest death threats ever.

After the first COLE scam, there's also "COLE 2.0" in shich he makes the guy pay over $5000 for a WASHING MACHINE.  I'm only halfway through reading that one.  Then there's the latest one, "COLE 3.1".
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Loki!

• Miki's Nonexistent Bitch
  • Member+
Scamming the scammers
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 03:27:38 AM »
XD That is whack.

Too hot...

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Scamming the scammers
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 04:17:18 AM »
I should be the last person on earth to laugh at anybody for being dumb since I usually swallow most things said to me hook, line and sinker but MAN!!... Are they for real?!  :lol:

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
Scamming the scammers
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 04:58:42 AM »
:lol:  ah man those death threats are somethin  XD

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Scamming the scammers
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 06:27:19 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This is fucking hilarious. I'm still reading it, but I really want to see where this goes.

Damn I wish I knew the governer and the clique mob, I would make them dead you all people who fraud.

XD

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Scamming the scammers
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 04:13:52 PM »
I took a while to read the whole thing, but it was worth it. Great stuff :D
coot is ctz

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
Scamming the scammers
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2005, 04:51:18 PM »
Aaaaah... Nigerian scam-busters are like the funniest stuff to read on the net !!!   :lol:
i can spend hours reading the dumb rip-off attempts from those stupid "mugus", and the utterly stupidly funny counter attacks from the scam-busters...  :)

Here's my fav site about African scams (hundreds of them inside) : http://www.scamorama.com/

:)

Offline Gwasshi4life

• Shit yeah, I love prostate cancer!
Scamming the scammers
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 01:18:20 PM »
TOO good.

I, for one, am glad these fuckers are getting what's coming to them.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
Scamming the scammers
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2005, 03:02:31 PM »
Yeah, it is kinda funny, but it's guilty fun.

I don't really think vigilantism and eye for an eye justice are really policies that are becoming to a civil society.  :(

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Scamming the scammers
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 10:14:58 PM »
Finished reading Cole 2.0 thread today... It was even greater than the first one :D
coot is ctz

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Namida Wo Misenaide ~BOYS DON`T CRY~