JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - The Sun Sank

Author Topic: S2 This Is My Life's Dorama - chapter 10 (WMatsui) 19/03/2016  (Read 104800 times)

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: This Is My Life's Dorama (WMatsui,MaYuki,Kojiyuu,etc) Chapter 7
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2015, 05:29:17 PM »
It's weird. O_o
How could Rena do that?
I mean, along this time, she loves Jun, and suddenly, BANG! She found someone else?! :panic:

It's true. U update FAST..
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2015, 05:38:40 PM »
@ Ray: lol just too much ideas
@ Siren: Rena is just way too dense  :grin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :grin: :grin: :rofl: :grin: :rofl: :rofl:
@ niineechan:fufufufufu,timeskips are useful neechan

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2015, 06:16:40 PM »
Wh-what happen here?? :cry:
Jun and Rena broke up so sudden??
Damn that playboy furukawa  :angry:
Well update ASAP author-sama

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2015, 06:35:03 AM »
Let's beat Airi together  XD

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2015, 06:46:18 AM »
I'm going to beat him  :angry: :P XD

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2015, 07:44:27 AM »
LOL,I pity Jun  :lol:

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2015, 10:19:18 AM »
Poor Jun  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2015, 02:30:51 PM »
But i think that you will say poor rena at the next chapter  :rofl:  :grin:

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
Re: This Is My Life's Dorama (for now focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 7
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2015, 05:42:39 PM »
Then i will wait for that  XD

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: This Is My Life's Dorama (WMatsui,MaYuki,Kojiyuu,etc) Chapter 8
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2015, 09:41:24 AM »
Chapter 8

Rena's POV

when i saw Jun was kissing with Iriyama-san,i ran away immediately,i felt my heart was crushed by a buldozer,so this is heartache ?,but i thought that i moved on to Airi...

Flashback at chapter 3's 2 week timeskip at the first week

I was wondering around in AniMates searching for denpa kyoushi's DVDs,and i bumped into a guy,and he's pretty ikemen too...,wait wait wait Kashiwagi Rena you have Jun !!!!!!
"Miss are you alright ?" he helped me up
"Yeah,I'm fine thanks for asking" i take his hand
"I can't believe that a beautiful girl like you is  an otaku" he chuckled
"ahaha,my friends often say that" i blushed
"BTW,what are you searching for ?,oh and my name is Furukawa Airi" he smiled
"I'm searching for denpa kyoushi's DVD and my name is Kashiwagi Rena nice you meet you Furukawa-san" i smiled and shakes his hand
"Me too,let's search for it together"

Back to present

From that day on we often hang out,but i didn't tell anyone about him,and yesterday he confessed to me...,and i haven't answer him...
*pant* *pant* i jumped to the bed immediately...,why i didn't say that I'm his at that time...,i sniffed...
"Jun..." i whispered and cried...,regretting my foolish mistake,but... i can't continued being sad like this...,i think I'll chase Jun

Jun's POV

"Nee,Annin look here" i called her and take her picture
"Wha ?!,don't take my pictures without permission Jun,delete it now" she chased me around
"Nope,i could even put this in your photobook,see ?" i show her the photo,but i tripped and accidentally kissed her
"Ah,gomen" i said,quickly getting up
"It's getting late already I have to go back to my hotel" she gets up
"well me too,hey chall i drive you back ?,just wait here a bit okay" *calling sebby to bring a car and changes*

Annin's Room

"Nee,annin want to have some drinks ?" i ask her after changing to a grey blazer with gold embroidery on the right with matching pants and black dress shoes,underneath my open blazer is a light-blue white stripped dress shirt that is not fully buttoned (3 button short), giving a quite view to my chest.
"okay" she simply said,and getting changed to a sleeveless light purple dress with dark purple accents that reached her knees and a pair of black high heels,and she looks beautiful but i just feel that something's not right... after that we get a few drinks with both of us getting drunk,after i put her in her hotel room i called sebby to pick me up

Jun and rena's shared bedroom 1 AM

i get in to my room finding angry rena there,tch why should she care
"where did you go ?" she asked as i put myself on the right side of the bed
"None of your concern" i ignored her
"I deserve to know as your..." she stopped midway
"My what ?,ex ?,as long as i know when somebody met their ex world war probably will happen" i scoffed
"Look here Jun...,I'm really sorry about our breakup..."
"It's too late anyway,have fun with that  bastard" i frowned and i get out from my room and go to the back garden,laying down on the grass and closed my eyes,and i felt something warm touches my lips,Rena kissed me,why would she ? tsk
"What are you doing Kashiwagi-san ?" i tsked
"Jun..." she lay next to me
"Don't call me that,we're strangers now"
"I love you Jun,please give me one more chance" she plead
"Stop it Rena,stop hurting me please,just go to his side,and leave me... I'm fine,I don't like my girlfriend love me out of pity"
"Yesterday,Airin confessed to me" she said,did she came here just to hurt me ?
"Oh...good for you" i started to tear up,and my voice was a bit shaky,so i wake up from my spot and walk away,but rena hug me from behind
 "I just realized that i only love you" she cried on my back,tsk this girl really can messed my life up
"Sorry,but It's too late" i left the mansion and go to Annin's hotel

Annin's room

"Jun ?,what are you doing here ?!,it's getting late already,come in" she said and open the door,yeah so i sit on her bed
"Let me stay here for the night annin" i ruffle my own hair
"It's fine,but what happened though ?" she sit besides me
"She wants me back,and i reject her..."
"why ?,didn't you love her ?" she asked
"I just felt angry,and frustated,probably we're just not meant to be with each other" i laugh bitterly
"Jun..." she put her head on my shoulder
"Yeah ?"
"Is it too late for me to become your's once again ?" she ask pinning me down on the bed,cool this is the first time i ever being pinned down by a girl... i thought
"I think it is not" i rolled her down so that I'm on top,no girls can dominate me i smirked as i sit down and put Annin on my lap so i could see her face,and she looks so...,beautiful ?,and surprised too
"I love you Jun" she said wiht blush on her face,wow this ice queen can actually blush
"I... love you to Annin" i said before kissing her passionately,at first she didn't react,shocked probably ?,and after for a while she kissed me back,i licked her bottom lip asking for entrance,and she opened her mouth and moan sexily it makes me wanting to eat her,so i took the chance to moved my tongue inside her mouth completely dominating her cuz she doesn't fight me back,i wrap my arms around her waist and she wrapped her ams around my neck and we deepen our kiss,and she eventually broke the kiss,with a atring of saliva connecting our lips and both of us were catching our breath,i eventually licked her neck and left a hickey on her neck and it's very visable angle
"J-jun..." she moaned,it does turn me on but...,something's just different
"Look at the mirror" i chuckled and she turned to the mirror and look at her neck's reflection
"waaa,you left a hickey there" she pouted,because it was a little hot from the hot session that we had earlier so i took of my shirt and blazer and annin stared at me

Annin's POV

"wait wait wait ?!,why are you stripping in front of me ?!" i asked with a blush,because his sexy abs and chest come into my view
"I sleep shirtless Annin you know it when we did 'it' at those days" he smirked and kissed me on the cheek,and so i lied down on the bed tired...,but suddenly he was hovering over me with one leg on each side of my legs,caging me with his body,and i blush again
"Hm ?,when the first time you did it with me you didn't flustered this much,what happened Annin ?" he said in a seductive voice that send shivers down my spines,he kissed my lips roughly as one of his hand is carresing my cheek and another is sliding down trough my t-shirt,but suddenly he passed out
"Mouu,you're too drunk Jun" i pout and get him off me and soon i drifted off to dreamworld...

Morning~

I wake up facing  a boy with his tall and muscular body with his earpircings on both of his ear,and his dyed milk tea hair,he looks so cute,but he never hugs me in his sleep why though ?
"Rena..." he muttered,i know it that he haven't move on completely from her,but I'll make him forget about her...
"Ohayou Jun you better go back to your summer house or your imouto will kill me with her questions" i chuckled
"Hae,ojou" he salutes and wears his blazer and shirt like how he wears it last night
"Oh,i forgot one thing" i said and make a hickey on his neck
"So it's draw ?" he chuckled and kissed my lips passionately then left

At Matsui's summer house dining hall Jurina's POV

Tch,baka oniichan why did he reject Rena-chan and ran off somewhere,that pervert really...,i thought as i ate my bacon
"What's up Jurina,did you fall in love with your oniichan ?" Bakamina whispered and laughed
"Nope I won't fall for that pervert anyway,and he didn't answer any of my calls or reply my mails,probably he's lying dead somewhere" i hissed,pissed off at his antics
"Don't say that,he's stressed too you know,being the heir of Matsui is not easy as you think,he do the heir's tasks,his artist jobs,and to spend his time with his friends,family and GF too,If that were me I'll be dead" Sai chuckled
"But he never looks tired,or something it's strange"
"He always staring at his laptop right ?" Mayuyu-san ask me
"Yep,he's playing games right ?"
"He's managing Shibuya and Harajuku at the same time,and also he's composing songs,he's awesome" Sai chuckled and i jawdropped
"Don't say unnecesarry things Sai,i didn't do anything like that,I'm just fooling around all day" Oniichan came back with a super messed up hair
"Dude,woo did yu ship witch ?" Yuu-san ask him in alien language (A/N this is the translation of what yuu was saying: who did you sleep with ?)
"No one in particular" Oniichan sat down and eat his food
"Ah,oniichan a bug bite your neck" i point to a red mark on his neck,and rena-chan ran away immediately tch,adult's world is too complicated
"Neee,oniichan today what will we do ?" i ask to him
"Whatever you want,JuJu" he smiled and ruffled my hair
"Then...,shopping !" fufufu,I'll make him shopping
"Hey,tonight let's have BBQ,and fireworks ?" Yuu-san suggested with his squirrel smile
"Osu,Let's do it" Kai-san added
"And for now...,let's go shopping first" Tomochin's eyes and all the girls eyes gleamed evilly except Rena-chan

After shopping...

"Arigatou oniichan~ !" i kissed his cheeks and he smiled gently he's spoiling me too much !
"You're welcome Juritan" he said while bringing my shopping bags on both of his hands,and there's 40 bags at least and yuu-san seems to bring 59,sai-san 60,Kai-san 75,and minami's was brought by his butler,Rena-san too,Mayuyu-san bring 80,and the freak one is Chiyuu-san's he brought at least 100 shopping bags what do you expect from AKB's fashion queen ?,the boys were looking as tired as hell and the pedistrians were staring at us because of the amount of shopping bags probably
"Jun-bocchan It's time for it" sebastian appeared out of nowhere and whispered to Oniichan
"Call Claude here,and bring a band aid" he sighed,and sebastian do what he said

Jun's POV

It's time for me to face those gross people,i put the band aid on my neck and give JuJu's shopping bags to Claude
"Sorry,guys but i have a harem date,with sai,yuu,and mayu later~" i put a fake smile as tell the lie and we left with the helicopter,only Rena,Jurina,Kai Acchan,and TomoTomo didn't know about my works

Helicopter~

"Why you tell Jurina about my tasks ?!" i frowned at sai
"to reduce your burden" sai sighed
"Don't you know that you over worked yourself ?,you will be at my hospital in no time soon" Mayuyu-san sighed at my antics
"I did slept you know,and luckily those concealer works" and in fact i was wearing a large amount of concealer to hide those annoying dark circles below my eyes,If Jurina knew about it...,she'll kill me for not taking proper sleep
"Yeah,you did... ONLY FOR 1/2 HOURS JUN !!!" mayu-san rubbed his temple
"Yeah,yeah whatever...,let's get in we've arrived" I rolled my eyes
"Oh,and one thing Jun,please keep your calm who ever you'll meet inside" mayuyu-san said while looking to his Tab
"And Bocchan,and all of this company's offer you have to reject it" Sebby send me a file
"WHY IS THAT SCUM HERE ?!" i grab Sebby's collar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cliffie~~~ yippeee an update TROLOLOLOLOL,reviews please and choose between Rena and Annin at the poll up there~~
Ciaoooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: This Is My Life's Dorama (for now focusing on WMatsui) Chapter 8
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2015, 10:06:52 AM »
I voted. :grin:

And yeah, You did it!! :thumbsup
You did make me worry with Jun and Rena's relationship. :shocked
They love each other after all.. :banghead:
Thanks for the update. U update fast. :twothumbs
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2015, 10:10:08 AM »
Btw who did you vote niineechan-san ?
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2015, 10:22:53 AM »
It's a secret. ;)  :P
Isn't it obvious which pairing I voted for??
 :huhuh
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2015, 10:23:54 AM »
Yeah,she's Just too dense  :sweatdrop:

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2015, 10:24:32 AM »
yatta an update but its a sad one  :(

Poor Rena and Jun seriusly listen to Rena will you  :angry:

Welll too much emotion right now  :lol:

Hope they get back soon  :cry:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2015, 10:30:20 AM »
Shall I make them back together Immediatelly ?,or in a hard way ?
But personally I thinks It's more fun to unite them in a hard way

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2015, 10:36:05 AM »
Shall I make them back together Immediatelly ?,or in a hard way ?
But personally I thinks It's more fun to unite them in a hard way

Of course!!  :fap
Make the readers DOKI-DOKI,Cream san!!  :yossi:
Or maybe u can kill us by giving an unexpected ending tho~~  :rofl: (I'm getting crazy here.  :sweatdrop:)
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2015, 10:39:53 AM »
You really love doki-doki moments eh ?,neechan X3

Offline niineechan