JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Tip Taps Tip

Author Topic: [Dishonored] WM, MY,SM,YP Collabortive Steampunk G-B fanfic #50 -Complete-  (Read 105831 times)

Offline River1721

• Member+
Was not expecting such a fast update :mon lol:
Oh~ Will Rena make her appearance :ding:
I saw her eyes grow dark as she looked up at the Cleaners. She yelled angrily and started attacking them.
Wow! :OMG: Mayu gets serious when it comes to someone hurting Yuki :mon determined:
Blood was all over the engineer’s face, yet Mayu didn’t seem to care and kissed him directly in the lips.
These two :mon lovelaff:, even thought Yuki's hurt :mon sweat:
For 14 years missing, how did Rena survive?! :grr:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Was not expecting such a fast update :mon lol:
Oh~ Will Rena make her appearance :ding:
I saw her eyes grow dark as she looked up at the Cleaners. She yelled angrily and started attacking them.
Wow! :OMG: Mayu gets serious when it comes to someone hurting Yuki :mon determined:
Blood was all over the engineer’s face, yet Mayu didn’t seem to care and kissed him directly in the lips.
These two :mon lovelaff:, even thought Yuki's hurt :mon sweat:
For 14 years missing, how did Rena survive?! :grr:

Yes she will, I know, if I was those Cleaners I would've ran away because seeing a butthurt Mayu isn't a good thing. I was the one who wrote the part where Mayu kissed Yuki even though he was hurt :) I love fluffy MayuYukirin moments don't you?

We were writing for the whole day so we got a lot done~ Rena surviving for 14 years, check the next update that'll be in tomorrow :D

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Ah, I make a mistake. I read the top as leaders. So whats the difference between the top and leaders?

I wonder how the rest will find their partner? Update soon :)

Technically R-7 is the seven leaders of the rebels (Will add some more 48G members (Fuuchan, Nagisa, Akari (Both Suda and Yoshida) and a few more into the mix) But Jurina (Or Center), (s)he is the main one who leads R7 and R7 are the ones who lead the rebels~

As for the second question, it will be unknown so if you wanna find out please read the updates as they go~

i see. That answer a lot of things, thank you :)

read the update to find out the rest is a FacT!  :drool:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Chapter 4 - Love (Part 1)

Rena’s POV

Today might be the day where I see him! A wedding dress and gorgeous jewelry. Apparently, his name is Oshima Yuu. The way I see him is that he has a white suit, like in those theater productions, with a squirrel like appearance.

Oh, gosh. I’m going red just thinking about it. My maids signaled me to come to the dressing room where I’ll get my dress fitted. Soon, I’ll be living the life I’ve always wanted, with a husband and possibly children.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

“Who’s there?”

“It’s me, madam, Oshima Yuu.”

“Let him in.”

As he walked in, he was exactly as I had imagined him. In a white suit, with squirrel like features. I feel like fainting yet something subtly touched me around my waist, it was him.

Uwaa~ kakkoii~~~

“Rena, my Lady,” He took my hand and gently kissed it. I could feel my heart pounding madly. “Shall we?”

Finally, today’s the day. The happiest day of my life~~~

Mayu’s POV

Yuki-kun, almost killed himself for me…

As we were walking back to the base, Yuki-kun said something that I personally thought was despicable….

“I shouldn’t have created Subject Delta if I were to fall in love with her…”

If he made me not to fall in love with me, then what was my purpose? He said he would protect me, yet I wonder why he calls me Subject Delta?

“Yuki-kun…”

“Umm?”

“Never mind.”

After that, a growing silence loomed over us. I didn’t know what to say to be honest, I didn’t know my past, only he did.

When I was first created, I had no memories. My first and earliest one was when I first woke up, and I saw his face. The smile on his face when I opened up my eyes.

“Ohayou, Mayu...”

That was the moment I instantly fell in love with him.

“Yuki-kun.”

“Eh?” I pushed him over to the nearby wall and hugged him, burying my face in his chest. “M-Mayu?”

“How could you say that, you idiot….”

“What.. did I say?”

“That you shouldn’t have created me if you fell in love with me!”

“....”

“Why did you create me then? Why!?”

“I...”

“Yuki…”

“Mayu, I’m sorry… I just can’t tell you right now…”

I clutched onto his shirt and punched his chest. “Baka… I hate you, Yuki-kun...”

It doesn’t make sense, Yuki-kun…. Why… why..?

“That’s disappointing...”

“Eh?”

“Because, I love you.”

“Y--” I was interrupted by his lips crashing against mine. I could feel his tongue entering my mouth and his hands stroking me, causing me to moan. “Y-yuki… kun.”

“I love you too much, Mayu… Nothing is ever going to change that.”

“But, you...”

“Forget about what I said. The fact that you’re here right now is all proof. I don’t even care anymore. I love you.”

“Yuk--” Again, he cut me off with sweet, sensual kisses.

We stayed there that night, until we finally made it back to base, where everyone else was sleeping, except for Center.

And we continued that night, until the morning sun rose…
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
Lol~ YukoRena :lol:
Don't see that coming :twothumbs :twothumbs

“I...”

“Yuki…”

I clutched onto his shirt and punched his chest. “Baka… I hate you, Yuki-kun...”

“Eh?”

“Because, I love you.”

“Y--” I was interrupted by his lips crashing against mine. I could feel his tongue entering my mouth and his hands stroking me, causing me to moan. “Y-yuki… kun.”

“But, you...”

“Forget about what I said. The fact that you’re here right now is all proof. I don’t even care anymore. I love you.”

We stayed there that night, until we finally made it back to base, where everyone else was sleeping, except for Center.

Thanks for the update Ruka Kikuchi-san :thumbsup

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi

“I...”

“Yuki…”

“Eh?”

“Because, I love you.”

“But, you...”

Thanks for the update Ruka Kikuchi-san :thumbsup

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
update~ but its too short..but when i realized it was part 1.. :yossi:

liking mayuki scene :wub:

update soon! :omamori:

Offline River1721

• Member+
My maids signaled me to come to the dressing room where I’ll get my dress fitted. Soon, I’ll be living the life I’ve always wanted, with a husband and possibly children.
Wait! Is Rena getting married or something?! :shock:
Those words! They were brilliant :mon lovelaff:
That MaYuki moment was amazing :mon inluv:
I wonder if the group is going to try and find Rena, since the tracker found her :mon dunno:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
My maids signaled me to come to the dressing room where I’ll get my dress fitted. Soon, I’ll be living the life I’ve always wanted, with a husband and possibly children.
Wait! Is Rena getting married or something?! :shock:
Those words! They were brilliant :mon lovelaff:
That MaYuki moment was amazing :mon inluv:
I wonder if the group is going to try and find Rena, since the tracker found her :mon dunno:

Yes, she is, to Yuko :D YukoRena incoming~ And yes, the group will find her~

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
I wonder why Mayu was created and I guess in a way she may play a big part in what Yuki may become
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
I wonder why Mayu was created and I guess in a way she may play a big part in what Yuki may become

I guess so kuro-chan~

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Michael's Author Note: There will be a third part to this where MaYuki will (Hopefully) reconcile with each other :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5: Love (Part 2)

Rena’s POV

It was soon the next morning,  I was awakened by the sound of screeches coming from the open window.

I watched as fellow Majors rushed out of the mansions from Rebel hostage negotiations... It was horrible, must've been the work of R7... Or maybe some rebels that haven't been recruited by them.

I then saw a note written by Yuu…

Dear Rena,
I have been sent to help clear the sudden rebellion.
If you don’t see me within the next 48 hours, that means I’m gone.
Love you,
Yuu.

“Oh, Yuu-kun...” I kissed the note shortly.

“Rena-sama.” I looked and saw one of my maids at the door. “There is someone who wishes to see you.”

----------------------------------------------------

Mayu in Bold, Yuki in italics~

I don’t know if I can tell her…

What doesn’t he want to tell me something about my life?

Why? My life is hard enough as it is…

He doesn’t understand! I don’t know anything about my life and he is the only one that does!

She died in the war! How can I tell her that?

Yuki’s POV

When I woke up that morning, I saw Mayu lying beside me in bed. Both of us naked meant, we must have…

Yes, that’s right.

Silently, I got dressed and left the room, letting Mayu continue to asleep.

“Ah, Black, you finally make it back.” Center replied to me as he saw me come out of my room, “When did you get here? Where’s Mayu?”

“In my room. We got here last night.”

“How are you? You must’ve been hurt pretty badly.”

“My head does hurt quite a bit, also my back.”

I looked into the mirror and saw bandages on my head and almost took off my shirt, if Center hadn’t stopped me.

“You sustained a minor head injuries, we’re not yet sure whether you have a concussion.. Do you have a headache?”

“Yes, I also feel quite sick and dizzy….. I honestly don’t quite remember the events that lead to that….”

“Hum, might be…”

I felt a sudden stinging feeling in my head, bringing sudden flashbacks to my head...

-Flashback-

“Yuki-kun, please be safe.” Mayu murmured in the background, worried for her creators safety. 

“I know.”

Black then stormed in, in his robot, shooting at everything he sees, especially the Cleaners, signalling for us to come in after him.

“It was very foolish of you lot to storm in to save your friend, now one of you has to pay the price.”

Then one of the Cleaners shot at the roof, breaking it in the process, which was aimed at Mayu, but then Black’s robot managed to save her.

-End of Flashback-

Now I remember, I saved Mayu… I remembered those same words that might’ve lead Mayu into hating me…

“I shouldn’t have created Subject Delta if I were to fall in love with her…”

“Argh~” I groaned from the pain my head was giving me, remembering those events created some regret…. Yet some more feelings of love towards my creation

“Black-kun!” 

The last thing I heard was Wota shouting my name before my legs gave way to my weight…

“Center, Milky’s awake, she’s… What happened to Black?” Saya-nii called out to the Top.

“Wota, get Black to the nearest bed, he needs all the rest he needs after yesterday. Saya-nii he fainted for some reason.”

“Ah, Milky’s awake, she wanted to thank you guys for rescuing her yesterday.”

Sayu’s POV

We then came to the couch where Milky was happily playing with one of Yuki’s inventions.

Out of curiosity, I asked her, “Why did you get kidnapped so easily?”

Her smile instantly became a frown, I knew my curiosity was gonna get me some regret…

“Y-you don’t have to answer if--”

“No...” she cut me off. “I do.”

“Eh…?”

“It was my own fault, I shouldn’t have gone…I’ll tell you all of it.”

-Flashback in Miyuki’s POV-

It was midday, I was out shopping for snacks when some lady with a pure white dress approached me.

It was a good friend of mine…

Yagura Fuuko.

“Fuuchan! Hisashiburi~”

“Nice to see you again, Miyuki. I remember life with you lot, living free…”

“Un! That was the life.”

“But… I’m sorry.”

“Eh?” Before I knew it, her smile disappeared and she punched me in the gut. “F-fuuchan?”

“You really are too sweet, Miyuki.”

I took out my flashlight and shined it in her eyes. Her pupils were dilated.

“Oh no...” I thought in my head as she got closer. “She’s been brainwashed!”

My first thought was, if I was captured by her, she’d brainwash me the same way she was.

“W-we c-can talk a-about th-t-this r-right?”

“No, not right now. Maybe when you're under my husband’s control.”

“Fuuchan, please we can talk about this right now, you don’t have to put me under your so called husband’s control. Please.”

“Guards!”

I never know how rough she was until now…

“Stop!” I tried to break free as the guards grabbed me and Fuuchan gagged me.

“Sorry, Milky, but this is for the best. You’ll see. Everything will be over before you know it, and you won’t even remember why you even became a rebel.”

I then murmured inaudible words…

“How dare you Majors make my friend into a monster!” Were the words I was trying to say… Before one of them tazed me on the neck, leaving me unconscious.

I recall Fuuchan ordering her guards to take me to the abandoned warehouse near our base and tie me up to a chair….

After they knocked me out again, I couldn’t remember what happened after. Then I woke up back at base, safe and sound…

-End of Flashback-

“I’m sorry… Sayu.”

“Miyuki, it’s not your fault, everything happens by chance..”

“Really, Sayu? So, my best friend just HAPPENED to have been hypnotized by some guy into thinking she was his wife?! She just HAPPENED to have been captured by those jerks and was made to think I was her enemy?! You think ALL that was by CHANCE?!”

“Miyuki...”

“It wasn’t!!! Not at all!!! It was all THEIR fault!!! They MADE it happen like that!!!”

He suddenly came up and hugged me tight.

“Eh? S-Sayu..?”

“Miyuki, just remember this, I LOVE you, no matter what.”

“I...”

“I’ll also make sure to tell Center to get Yagura-san back. It’s all I could do.”

“Sayu….”

I love you…

Why can’t I say those words out loud?

He broke the hug and smiled, patting my head. “Just rest for now...”

Even after he left, and his hand was no longer there, I still felt warmth… Such nice warmth…

Then, Mayu came in looking slightly scruffy. She seemed distraught.

“Where’s Yuki-kun, Milky?”

“I don’t know myself, I just woke up.”

“He almost killed himself to save me, to save YOU!”

“Eh? He did?”

“And then… he said he shouldn’t have created me because he was in love with me...”

“Mayu, I think you should consult Yuki, maybe he’s in as a sensitive situation as you are.”

“I don’t know if I should,” She seemed empty, like what a cyborg truly is…

“Ah, Mayu!” Center came from behind Mayu, tapping her back in the process.

“If you're looking for Black, he’s in the infirmary…”

“Why!?”

“He suddenly had a headache and then he fainted…”

"Eh!?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N An appearance of a possible antagonist (?) Fuuchan!!! Well maybe she isn't... With SayaMilky too :D More drama on the MaYuki front ;_; As always please comment and thank the chapter :D Always appreciated!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 05:49:04 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thanks for the update MaYukiIsLife-san :thumbsup

Dear Rena,
Love you,
Yuu.

“Rena-sama.” I looked and saw one of my maids at the door. “There is someone who wishes to see you.”
lol at 48 hour..... :lol:
and who want to see Rena?

When I woke up that morning, I saw Mayu lying beside me in bed. Both of us naked meant, we must have…
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

“Eh? S-Sayu..?”

“I...”

“I’ll also make sure to tell Center to get Yagura-san back. It’s all I could do.”

“Sayu….”

I love you…

Even after he left, and his hand was no longer there, I still felt warmth… Such nice warmth…
That SayaMilky moment..... :deco:

“Mayu, I think you should consult Yuki, maybe he’s in as a sensitive situation as you are.”
Agree with Milky...Mayu you should consult Yuki :yep:

“Why!?”

What.....Black fainted.....!!??? :panic:

waiting for next update :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Thanks for the update MaYukiIsLife-san :thumbsup

Dear Rena,
Love you,
Yuu.

lol at 48 hour..... :lol:
and who want to see Rena?

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

“Eh? S-Sayu..?”

“I...”

“Sayu….”

I love you…

That SayaMilky moment..... :deco:

Agree with Milky...Mayu you should consult Yuki :yep:

“Why!?”

What.....Black fainted.....!!??? :panic:

waiting for next update :twothumbs :twothumbs

Thanks for the comments dude!!!!!! Here your update!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Love (Part 3)

Mayu’s POV

I rushed from one side of the base to the other, hoping Yuki-kun was there as I came in.

I saw him, plugged into all those life support machines, it was so horrible to see… An oxygen mask was on his face…. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I ran away from base so I wouldn’t be reminded of him… I wanted to “Unplug” myself, a form of robotic suicide….

Even if I did, though… I’m sure they would find me and reset me…. They would have to reset all of my memories. I would forget all about Yuki, how I loved him so much, and how he was so kind to me…

All the pain, the happiness, the kisses we shared. All of that would be gone.

I wonder if they’ll find me out here…

“The night sky surely is beautiful, when you're alone…” I murmured…

Pulling up my pants leg, I revealed a small button on my lower leg. I pressed it once, my heart skipping a beat. As my hand shook, I reached to press one more time, one to confirm it…

And then….

“Mayu, please don’t press it again!”

“Yuki-kun...” I saw him standing there. I thought it was my imagination and went for it, but then he grabbed my hand. “L-let go..!”

“No!”

“Please...”

“I know you’re hurt on the inside, but suicide is never the answer! Even for a robot like yourself!”

“My memories with you are painful, everything doesn’t happen by chance, they always happen for a reason!”

“The reason why I created you was because I needed a companion who thought the same as I did, a companion who shared the same thoughts as I did...In return I would protect it, I didn’t expect to fall in love with you…”

He let go of my hand and lifted my chin. He looked deep into my eyes and I couldn’t look away.

“But, honestly… I’m glad I did.”

“Yuki-kun...”

“You’re not a companion that thinks the same as I do, but you do a whole lot more.”

“I…”

“You’re more than just that, you laugh with me, you sing when I don’t ask you to… You function like a real human, I just love you more now...Argh-”

His groan signified something was wrong, I could see him clutching his head…

“Yuki-kun? What’s wrong?”

“Headaches…”

“Are you going to be okay?”

“Hopefully…”

Gently, I kissed his forehead and smiled at him.

“Everything’s gonna be okay, especially when I’m around.”

“Th-thank you, Mayu...”

His ears suddenly perked up when the phrase “Especially when I’m around” was mentioned.

“Black, Mayu!” Center suddenly walked in, a serious look on his face.

“Center, what’s wrong?”

“I found her… Matsui Rena.”

“What are you planning to do with her!?”

“Something despicable….” he said, gripping his fist. “We have to bring her here, tonight. No matter what it takes.”

Offline River1721

• Member+
Yay! MaYuki finally reconciled! :mon XD:
“Headaches…”
I hope Yuki gets better soon! :mon whimper:
“Something despicable….” he said, gripping his fist
Its like Center is holding a grudge against Rena or something :mon sweat:
That SayaMilky moment on Chapter 5 :shy2:
I wonder if Center was the one that had to meet Rena in Chapter 5 :mon huh:
Update soon ~ :onioncheer:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Yay! MaYuki finally reconciled! :mon XD:
“Headaches…”
I hope Yuki gets better soon! :mon whimper:
“Something despicable….” he said, gripping his fist
Its like Center is holding a grudge against Rena or something :mon sweat:
That SayaMilky moment on Chapter 5 :shy2:
I wonder if Center was the one that had to meet Rena in Chapter 5 :mon huh:
Update soon ~ :onioncheer:

Idk whether it was Center who had met up with Rena in Chapter 5 (Ruka How dare you not tell who it was!)

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
What...... Mayu want to suicide  :scared:
glad that Yuki stop her  :sweat:

actually i'm thinking that Yuki should upgrade Mayu to this

but after read this.....
You function like a real human
i feel guilty cause Mayu should be treat as human not as a cyborg or tool of war :nervous
because she had a feeling like a human being even she is a cyborg

but Mayu.... instead of suicide you should think to protect Yuki :frustrated:

“Th-thank you, Mayu...”
that's better..  :thumbsup
Mayu you should take care of Yuki when he is not well
he protect you to much

“Something despicable….” he said, gripping his fist. “We have to bring her here, tonight. No matter what it takes.”
so they found Rena already...
what Center want to do to Rena?! :panic:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
what's gonna happen now?? :on study:

and something's wrong with yuki. hopefully its nothing big.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Hey guys~ Something happens to Yuki that might shock some of you (?)

what's gonna happen now?? :on study:

and something's wrong with yuki. hopefully its nothing big.

Actually..... Yeah it's quite a big problem for the guys~

What...... Mayu want to suicide  :scared:
glad that Yuki stop her  :sweat:

actually i'm thinking that Yuki should upgrade Mayu to this

but after read this.....
You function like a real human
i feel guilty cause Mayu should be treat as human not as a cyborg or tool of war :nervous
because she had a feeling like a human being even she is a cyborg

but Mayu.... instead of suicide you should think to protect Yuki :frustrated:

“Th-thank you, Mayu...”
that's better..  :thumbsup
Mayu you should take care of Yuki when he is not well
he protect you to much

so they found Rena already...
what Center want to do to Rena?! :panic:

Ahh, now that calls for something else *wink* Your comment about Mayu made me cry  :cry:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7: Conscience Part 1

Center’s POV

“Black, I’m trusting you to create something that will help us.”

“But…”

“Center, he’s hurt, I prefer you had a plan that didn’t involve any of Yuki’s inventions!”

“Okay….”

“Center, I have an idea, she’s having a wedding soon, crash the wedding!”

A grin popped up on my face, I was wondering if she’s getting married, who to?

“Argh, the voices… Get them out of my head!” Black suddenly yelled, clutching onto his head.

“Yuki-kun!”

“Center, in my draw, I have a smoke bomb prototype, I have yet to find a use for it….It had Chloroform in it so it’ll make every person-” He cut himself off because of  the pain he was experiencing, I think it was too much for him to handle….

“Let me guess, go to sleep?” With that reply, Black nodded slightly.

“Come to us, Kashiwagi-kun~”’

“Yamete!”

“We need to sort out Yuki before anything else…. We need to check if he’s been brainwashed…”

“Get.. out.. of… my… head!” As he said this, I thought different things were going on in his head and maybe he couldn’t take it anymore...

Yuki’s Personal Thoughts:

I can’t leave my friends, yet it’s very tempting.

“Come to the dark side, Kashiwagi-kun.”

I don’t know what to do!

“You know you want to.”

I don’t know whether I should!

“With your talents, you will be a valuable asset to us…”

I might become more useful when I’m on their side….…

“Come with us!”

No! I won’t!

-End of Personal Thoughts-

“Yuki-kun...”

I moved away some of Black’s hair and revealed a green bug stuck to the back of his neck. There was a red light flashing on it and the legs stuck to his skin.

“Oh god no…”

“What?”

“He’s got a bug on him… We gotta get it off before it breaks his sanity.”

“We need Milky and Otabe for that, don’t we?”

“I’ll get them,” Saya-nii said, running off.

“Mayu, try to calm Black down. Try to help him resist.”

“Got it.”

Mayu’s POV

As Center and Saya-nii ran off, I stayed with Yuki and tried to calm him down. I held him in my arms as he groaned silently from the strong brainwashing.

“Yuki-kun...”

“...Hahaha, how foolish.” he chuckled in a low voice.

“Eh?”

“The one that you hear is not Kashiwagi Yuki...”

“Then.. who..are you?”

“Very soon, you shall be calling me Master.”

Yuki’s hand grabbed my throat and he pinned me to the ground, choking me. A hint of resistance could be seen as he tried to let go of me.

“M-Mayu, g-go! R-run f-from.. M-me!”

“Yuki...kun…..”

As I started losing consciousness, I saw Jurina and Saya-nii run back in, Milky and Otabe rushing behind.

“Mayu!”

“G-guys, l-le-leave m-me be!”

“Yuki, we’re not leaving you like this! You’re one of the  important members, we’re like family!”

“You lot better believe what Mr. Kashiwagi is trying to say.”

Then, Yuki-kun called out to his robot, ones in which he built beforehand...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe.... I brainwashed my kami-oshi....... As always, comment and enjoy!

Offline River1721

• Member+
WHAT!  :OMG:
Yuki getting injured, did that lead the bug getting stuck to him? :dunno:
Once I read Yuki's personal thought's I was like 'EHH!' :mon wtf:
I hope they deal with infected Yuki before they go and crash Rena's wedding :mon sweat:
Center and the others better not leave Yuki :on freeze:
Then, Yuki-kun called out to his robot, ones in which he built beforehand...
Robots! Yuki had more robots?! :mon spit:
“We need Milky and Otabe for that, don’t we?”
I hope Milky and Otabe can get the bug off of Yuki fast :mon whimper:
So, Center and the others are going to have to fight Yuki and his Robots? :mon huh:
Update soon~ :k-thrilled:

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Tip Taps Tip