JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~

Author Topic: Poll WINERS' OS 1st Place [PART I] (Aug 06) /NOT OS  (Read 17797 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Poll WINERS' OS 3rd Place [PART II]
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2012, 08:04:55 PM »
@Flean: I'm glad it's interesting for you  XD XD
@yukofan: yeah, they now live happily ever after  XD XD
@bunny_rabbit: I am going to continue, but with the next place winners, coz TakaYuki story has already ended  XD XD XD

---

Okay, so this crazy idea came to my mind today, so please bear with it. This also consists of few parts, just they are a tad bit longer than the ones before  :nervous :nervous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd Place. Miyazawa Sae and Maeda Atsuko Part I

Votes: 10
Words: 2417

She looked around. All she could hear was sounds of some cars roaming the streets a few blocks away. And some rain pouring on the ground, light wind singing its song. She tried to hear her own heartbeat, but it was impossible. Though she always was able to hear it so clear, this time, apart the sounds of cars and nature, she could hear just silence. She placed her hand on her chest. No beating. Nothingness. Emptiness.

Am I dead?

She couldn’t remember. She didn’t feel the pain, though she knew she had a wound somewhere. It was dark. She could tell, because despite looking around she saw nothing but black. And yet she could hear everything perfectly. But her eyes should have already been used to darkness, so she should have noticed at least shadows or silhouettes. But she saw nothing, though her eyes were open. And then the thought hit her. She’s blind. There was no other explanation. She was definitely blind. Her hands traveled around her face. No blindfold, but...something wet on her face. Not only wet, also sticky. She smelled her hand.. And then licked it... Oh yes, she knew that taste... Iron, copper, metal... Varied between people, still, the result was one. Blood.

So does that mean my eyes are wounded and that’s why I’m seeing nothing? But why am I feeling no pain?

It puzzled her, and yet, her head was empty. No explanations. No meaning for all of this. She tried to remember at least something. Nothing. She couldn’t even remember her own name. What a pitiful creature she was.

Am I at least female? Maybe I’m a man?

But after touching herself, feeling small breasts, and lower lips under her panties she sighed. Yes, she was a woman. Or a girl. She didn’t know that yet. She tried to touch herself more. And found out she’s wearing some kind of blouse and skirt, bra and panties. Socks knee high and sneakers. If she were in a shirt, she would have thought she’s in a school uniform. But then again, she might have been in a uniform, just she had no idea how a uniform looked like. Somehow for her it looked like it had to be a shirt and a skirt for girls, and a shirt and pants for boys. She touched the area around her. Emptiness. She was standing for some reason, not lying on the floor how she expected. She put her hands in front of her and tried to move forwards. She bumped with her hands into a wall not long after she started moving. Her steps were small, and yet, the wall was not that far. It was also very sticky, and she smelled it. Copper, iron, metal... Blood again. She moved to the side, further and further, still feeling the same bloody wall. Then after what looked like an eternity she finally reached a corner and turned to the other wall, touching it. Still there were lots of blood. She felt like in some apocalypse game, where walls were full of blood and dead torn bodies lying around. Except two things were wrong. One. No bodies were in her way as of yet. Two.

How do I know about apocalypse games? I don’t even remember my own name.

She still heard the sounds of cars and that was bugging her.

Where’s the exit of this damn place?

She reached another corner and turned to the third wall. Again, the wall was bloody, no bodies around, and no way out yet.

What’s this place I’m in? I can really feel the wind and the rain. So how come, if I’m outside I can find no exit?

And yet, when she reached another corner, and checked the whole fourth wall, no exit was present. It was like a square was built around her from outside, and all she could do was rot inside. She felt her stomach growl.

Oh god, I’m hungry. What can be worse than being in a revetted square, hungry, without any necessary memories, AND blind?

She could not think of such thing. This was the worst situation she was in. And then suddenly the thought hit her. The square she was in looked really huge, as the walls were long.

Maybe I’ll be able to find something in the middle of this damned place?

She turned her back to the wall, stretched her hands in front of her, and started taking small steps towards the center. She walked and walked, with every step feeling more courage coming to her. But then she again touched the wall.

Am I really alone in this bloody square? Then where’s all the blood on the walls from? It can’t be from me, now can it?

But when she touched all over herself again, the only wounds she had were her eyes. Apparently, she had no eyes, as they were taken out...

No!! How come I feel no pain then?!

It did creep her out, the thought she had no eyes. She shook her head and pushed the thought in the back of her head. Then she decided to start from one of the corners and go diagonally to the third corner, so to find out maybe she missed a spot. Yes, she missed lots of spots, because she was blind, so she just went around and then in one straight line from one wall to another.

But diagonal movement might turn out helpful.

She started going the route she chose, and then bumped into something with her legs. She knelt down and touched it. It was a body. A bloody, torn to pieces body, like she predicted before. Touching more around, and more, and then more she came to the chocking conclusion. In front of her was a pile of torn, ripped and bloody bodies. A huge pile. Such a huge pile, she felt like vomiting. But more than that she was hungry. Yeah, thinking about food while being in front of the smelly bloody pile of torn apart bodies was not a very clever thing to do, and yet she was craving for food. She needed to get out. But how? Maybe those who did this massacre thought she’s dead and that’s why they made this square around them.

But wouldn’t people notice the square out of nowhere? Or maybe this place is deserted? But then why can I hear cars roaring? It’s not my imagination playing tricks on me, is it?

Then another thought came to her mind.

What if the exit is underground? Like, the door to some tunnel hidden under this pile of bodies.

She started randomly tossing the bodies or their parts away, feeling nothing but the need to get out. And yet, when all the bodies were scattered away, she found no door, no exit, not even a tiniest gap or crack on the ground. She was left here to rot. And then, with that thought finally hitting her, tears started flowing down her cheeks, though no eyes were present.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

She watched with frustration at her computer screen. Impossible.

How come my character is at this pitiful state?

She tried hard to beat them away, and yet still, they managed to beat all of her teammates. And not only that. They took her character’s eyes out, and then left her standing there in a shock. She was glad her character at least had the ability of not feeling the pain.

It’s not like usually this race can obtain it. Only those bloodsuckers have that ability, and yet my character obtained it by drinking from the wishing well. Ah, I tried so heard. And now... My character squared with a bunch of bodies, and there’s no way out. Wait, what is she doing?..

She took her hands away from computer, but the character was moving on itself, checking the walls around her, then going diagnolly from corner to corner, then...

WHAT?!

Not only it was shocking that her character was able to toss away the pile of her comrades but also, oh my god, how come was her character moving, if she was doing nothing, pressing no buttons?!! She pinched her cheek. It did hurt.

So I am not dreaming. Wait, my character is alive, not feeling pain, blind, and...moving by herself? That is crazy... Maybe I am hallucinating or something...

She stood up and went to the kitchen, opened the fridge, took off some juice and drank them straight from the jug.

What just happened?? Maybe it was really just a hallucination?.

She placed the empty jug in the sink, then went back to her room. Her character was resting her head on the wall, tears falling down her cheeks...

TEARS?!! This is really insane. Now my character is not only moving by herself, but also crying?! Real tears?!

It’s the first time this ever happened to her. Not like it would have been normal if it did happen to her at all. But it did happen indeed. Some crazy misunderstanding.

I have to call to creators of this game.. This can’t be happening. As far as I know, this game is not Sims any number that’s created. The character moves and acts just then when I press the buttons or move the mouse. And she can cry only if I have obtained the crying smiley. But it’s hard to obtain them, I’m still far from reaching that level... Some nonsense.

She decided to turn off the game and computer and go to sleep and to see what happens tomorrow. But the view of that pitiful looking character of hers, crying while leaning on the wall tightened her heart. She clenched her fists, shook her head and went to take a shower.

Apparently, I just can’t leave my character alone in that state. I mean, I just saw her move on her own.. Maybe she’s a fictional character, but I created her after all. So at least I’ll leave the computer turned on so I can monitor her actions, if I wake up in the middle of the night. Okay, maybe later, as now it is already past 2a.m.

She took a shower, brushed her teeth, cleaned herself dry, put on her pajamas and smiled at the screen. She wanted to say something, like to wish a good night’s sleep or something, but she doubted, no, she did not even thought about the possibility of that character hearing her. And yet, she still mouthed a good night’s wish. It was silent, like a murmur, but the character raised her head and looked around. She jumped aback from computer and hidden herself in her bed under the blanket.

I... I really need to go to sleep until I went totally crazy. Not only the character is moving by herself, crying by herself, but also she heard me? Something is wrong with my head. Maybe I am really dreaming? Even though I felt the pain, people dream about feeling pain, don’t they? Right, this is all a bad dream. I’ll wake up in the morning, and everything will be fine. Yes. That’s what I have to do.

She tried to fall asleep and because she was really tired she fell asleep in like ten minutes. But around 6a.m. she woke up from a sudden loud scream. She wide opened her eyes and turned her head. Her character was screaming while kicking and punching the wall. She was scared of the view in front of her, and yet came out of bed and closer to her computer.

“Hey, can you hear me?” she asked and her character suddenly stopped her actions.

“Listen, I have no idea how come you can hear me, but if you really hear me, can you please stop hurting yourself and sit calmly down? I can’t talk to you while you’re in such despair..”

Her character sat down and closed her eyes, her back leaning to the wall.

She suddenly heard a voice, a voice of an angel presumably. Such a gentle voice, saying good night wishes to her. She raised her head and looked around, though she couldn't see.

"Where is that voice coming from?"

But then it was silent. Such a silence stayed for so long, that she started hearing lots of different voices in her head, making her scream, kick and punch the wall she was against. And then she heard it again.

I can hear this gentle voice... Like an angel.. Maybe I am dead... Should I try to speak to her...

The thoughts like a train wreck went through her head. She could think only of how badly she wanted to eat, how badly she wanted to get out of this brick prison, and how badly she wanted to see something. She was asked to sit down and calm herself. She did that. Even though she was kicking and punching the wall, she felt no pain. And even though she felt no pain, but the voice was concerned about her wounding herself, so she listened to the voice and calmed down. Of course, there was no point in her actions. Like she could break through the wall. But trying was all she could do, as she didn't want to die. Not yet. She felt something lacking in her life, which she had no memories of, that she didn't want to die yet. She raised her hand and heard that voice asking her what's the matter.

“I...want to get out...”

She spoke the first words through this all nightmare. Her own voice sounded a bit sharp and hoarse from no water and keeping silent all the time. It sounded strange to herself, but somewhat calming.

"Is it really my voice? Then maybe I was speaking all the time with myself, not the angel I thought I heard."

But then she heard that voice again, telling for her to relax. How could she relax, being in such a state? Her thoughts were  mixed, she knew nothing anymore. She decided to speak up, as she felt the strength and clear mind leaving her.

“Can you please come and save me?”

And then she fainted.

It was awkward, talking with a character, created by her. And yet, when the character spoke, she felt like she was speaking with a real person. But then the character asked to save her and fainted.

“Wha... Hey, wake up!!! Oh dear god, what to do?! How to save her?!!”

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:22:08 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
Re: Poll WINERS' OS 2nd Place [PART I] (Jun 29)
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2012, 04:22:38 AM »
gaming mode :shock:

i think i should update my own story now...

anyway,thanks for the update... :kneelbow:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2012, 05:52:43 PM »
wh- what?! the game character is alive? O_o it's scary..

the story is intererting..
i'll wait for the continuation..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2012, 10:38:21 AM »
@bunny_rabbit: you're welcome  ;)
@yukofan: I hope this part won't fail to impress you.... ORZ

---

The second, and the last part of this piece... Sorry for it being so short... but I felt like not much was needed to say...  :nervous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd Place. Miyazawa Sae and Maeda Atsuko Part II

Votes: 10
Words: 887

She was perplexed and bewildered. Her mind was blank, she had no idea what to do. Yes, she could have turn off the computer, but her heart somehow didn’t stop drumming in fast beats whenever she looked at the unconscious person behind her computer screen.

What to do, what to do?” was all she could think of.

And then it hit her. This game was not your everyday game, created out of lulz, super creative imagination or too much budget to handle. It was based on reality, having all the environment in the game made based on real places, that did exist. She shifted her eyes from the figure to her surroundings. She knew that place. It was in the other city.

But if I go there I might be able to figure out what to do so to help the figure in the game.. Of course, there will be no square construction, no dead bodies and blood around, but still the surroundings might help me to solve the problem..

She went to take a shower, hen dressed up, went to the kitchen to have breakfast. After that she brushed her teeth, and went to take a last look at the unconscious figure.

Yes, the character I created is very beautiful, unlike me... We are total opposites, and yet...” she shook her head and reached for her bag.

She placed inside a phone, wallet, camera, notebook, pencil and pen, also, the map of that city. Then ventured outside, locket the house and went straight to the train station. She took the next train to went to the other city. While on the train, her mind was occupied  by the thoughts about her character.

What of she dies there? I don’t want to create a new one, I need this character.... But how can she...talk, walk... Maybe I should really contact the mods or creators... But they might kill her off, as she’s abnormal, not like others... God, what to do?.. I hope going to that place will solve the problem...

She was fidgeting in her seat, playing with her phone strap, getting more and more impatient with every mile. Then the train arrived to her station. She left the train and ventured straight to the place, checking how to reach the needed place in the map. When she reached the block, she took a few deep breaths and then went behind the old abandoned house. And then she stood there, mouth agape, eyes widened, legs and the whole body shaking and trembling, all her breakfast inside of her going up her gullet. She ran to the nearest bush and puked her breakfast out. Then she looked at that sight again.

In front of her was lots of torn to pieces bodies, lying in the clan of their own blood. In the middle of all this there was a huge construction – a square made of red bricks, now dyed in the red blood, and clotted pieces of blood. She tried to gather herself, as she needed to  get inside. She thought she’s dreaming and yet it all felt too real.

No way... What’s all this about?... I have to get inside... But the blood... But...does that mean...? No, really impossible...

She looked around. Nothing to step on. Then she ventured into the abandoned building through the broken window. There she found boxes and chairs, which she used to make a pile, so she could climb over the wall. She already could feel the copper taste in her mouth, though she did not taste the blood. But the view and the smell was really nearly unbearable. She climbed the tall pile she made out of those things she thought nobody needed. But there was still a question lingering in her mind. She had to get to the other side, but there were no such pile or anything similar so for her to climb down. When she reached the top, and looked over the wall, she was not thinking anymore. She jumped on the ground, a shout escaped her lips, as she hit the ground hard. Then she hurried to the lying figure, ignoring the blood around. Or the fact, that now there was no way they both could escape.

She held the cold body in her arms, her eyes tearing up.

Atsuko.... Why, why I didn’t come earlier?!! Atsuko!!!!

Four years later, a crew of workers came to demolish that area. They found this strange construction, bones all around, red bloody walls, lots of bugs and insects. The broke the wall, the view made them vomit. Later, they got used to the smell and view and went to check the condition. Then they had in the anthropologists, who told the thing which surprised them the most. In the middle of all this crazy mess, there were bones of two people, who died holding each other in their arms. No, to be more precise, after the deeper medical examination, they found out, that one of them died earlier than the other. And so, the one who died later, was holding the one who died earlier. They had no idea about who they are. But they decided to let them rest in peace in the same grave.

Sae, thank you for coming... Now we can be together.. Forever...

THE END
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 10:44:07 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Poll WINERS' OS 2nd Place [PART II] (Jul 02)
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2012, 12:23:00 PM »
wait a sec...is this some kind of VR game :shock: :stoned:

sae is the player...she created an in-game character -acchan- that became real live person :shock:

this in-game char got into a deadly fight and got battered so badly -even lost both of her eyes- then sae come to the rescue only to find her char already dead and she can't get out from whatever that building was and died there holding acchan's dead body...

this is a sweet story :pleeease:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2012, 11:01:12 PM »
@bunny_rabbit: glad you liked it  :bow:

---

So, I have many stories to update, also many stories to post. This one is in the waiting list, I'm not sure when I will update it...  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Too many things are piled up, also I have work I-VI, so only nights and Sundays are free, but then again, I also need rest, don't I?... So here is the teaser of that story. I have written 2/10 of it, and this is like 1/50 of it... Feel free to comment what you think  :bow: :bow:

1st Place. Matsui Rena and Kashiwagi Yuki TEASER

Votes: 26
Words: 310

“Please undress, darling.” my mom says and I start undressing, while slightly shivering from the thought.
Yes, you heard her right. That’s the family I have, and that’s the traditions I have to follow. For any normal person it would be the most horrible thing to do. Okay, maybe not the most horrible, but let’s say, the most embarrassing and the most awkward and unacceptable thing to do. But what else could you expect from a family like mine? And if you think I can refuse to follow traditions... Well, you are wrong. I am sixteen years old, so I still live with my parents, so they are raising me, they are responsible for me, and I cannot argue until I am eighteen... What’s worse... I have to marry this man in one week, one day after my birthday... I fell dirty, disgusted by the thought of him looking at my naked body, touching me with his filthy wrinkled hands... His saliva full mouth exploring me..... Yuck... And not only that... It appears he has three children, three daughters, they all are cold and home schooled, or that’s what my maids heard and told me. I am to be a mother of three girls... This thought is adding to the pile of other thoughts that came to my mind about this marriage. For god’s sake, that man is soon to be fifty!!! And now I have to do what my mother ordered, to undress in front of the person who’s standing in front of me, and let that person look at me, so to see if I fit all the wife to be requirements... I hope I do not fit, and he refuses to marry me....
“She is perfect.” I hear that person saying and I nearly faint... So I am really going to marry that old money bag, huh....

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Poll WINERS' OS 1st Place [TEASER] (Jul 28)
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2012, 10:12:48 PM »
Suspecting that one of that creepy mans daughter is Rena but well that's only my opinion.

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2012, 08:35:49 AM »
whaaaatttt??!!!

i can't imagine a young girl married to an old man who has 3 children...
curse the parent!

i want to know what happen next..i want yukirena :panic:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2012, 11:35:13 AM »
Curiosity kills the cat, but I'm already dead, so why should I fret dying? :lol:
Hello, hello, just dropping by for a quick comment.

Hmm, who is who?
Actually, who is that person in that teaser? Is it Yuki...or is it Rena? Since you never gave hints we can all assume that its either one of them in that teaser. I was think it's Rena since the daughters were portrayed cold, and Yuki fits being cold, that unless you twist it and its Rena who's cold while Yuki's the one having to marry this fifty year old grandpa. :lol: I'm not really sure if I want it you know, ugh, just the thought kind of creeps me out, but then, what can I do? That's how the plot goes...

Let see, time to speculate for now since I need something to do...
If let's say Yuki or Rena were to marry this man, they'd be the mother of the three child, yes? Yes, but for what purpose? To be a mother to the children? Or to be a wife for the man? I can always assume its one of the two, or combined. Also, I know the man will have to introduce Yuki/Rena to his children, would they take it well? Or would they protest, and hey! You didn't give us their ages....you said they are home schooled, but preschoolers get home schooled too, so I don't know what to speculate on the children...I don't know their ages...hahaha...that really breaks up my line of speculation because I have so little details to focus on with so many lines blurred up that I can't make out what's supposedly easy to do. :lol:

You really intended this hmm? Mah, I like suspense, so I look forward to seeing an update for this shot, hopefully, some of my questions would be answered, but then again...more questions will rise soon. :lol:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2012, 04:39:01 PM »
just like what sieka-san said,too little detail on the teaser make it hard to speculate...but hey,that's what a teaser meant to do 'to tease'...and you had done it well...the only thing we,the readers,have to do is to wait  for you to post the whole chapter...

one more thing,what kind of family tradition is that to make a maiden marry an old geezer with three children?!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Poll WINERS' OS 1st Place [PART I] (Aug 06) /NOT OS
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2012, 12:30:35 AM »
MY EVER LONGEST UPDATE!!!!! GOD... I wrote this with such an inspiration I'm afraid I will loose it later...  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I hope not, and I hope you like what I wrote. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will try to answer them in any way possible.

Replies.

@haru9210: yes, Sae was a player of some computer game, and Acchan was the character. But somehow she came to life, and it appears everything that Sae was playing about, happened for real to Acchan. And yes, an ending is sad but sweet. That's what I intended to write, and I'm happy you liked it.

You were right, the girl in the story is Rena-sama!! I thought about making Yuki the one who has to marry that old geezer, but Rena fitted the category more. Ah, Yuki has a special way of appearing in the story, that I can promise  ;)

@Megumi: you're very close, except that Rena-sama is the heroine here  XD thanks for reading the teaser, please read the story and tell me what you think, your opinion really matters to me  :bow: :bow: (as so does everyone's)

@yukofan: well, your imagination might start imagining things after you read this update, and you'll like it, as someone certain appears in it  :wub: :wub: Well, it's not only the parents at fault...  :roll: *points at herself*

@Sieka: ah, I got Sieka-sama curious, nee? *happy dance*  :yep: :yep:, you are right, Yuki fits the cold daughter image more, and Rena-sama fits the one who has to marry the geezer...  XD I became like you, making Rena-sama suffer..  :grin: So even if you don't want that... Just look at your story, Geki stabbing Black with a knife, and nearly killing her off..  :smhid :smhid :smhid Not that I'm against it, if to be honest  :lol: You know I love your angst stories, so mhm... Keep reading  XD XD Yes, I intended this speculation of yours  XD XD Is it bad? The purpose for those children... The age of those children... I gave a few hints in my answers, so... Keep reading  :lol: :lol: :lol: This is YukiRena fic, so Yuki will appear in the story, that's the thing you don't have to worry about.  XD

@bunny_rabbit: yes, the teasers are meant to tease  :lol: :lol: And about your question, it will be answered in this update, so please read it and tell me what you think.

Minna, really thank you for reading.. This is really my longest update so far, and I fixed it and added a few details, then inspiration hit me, and I wrote more... It appears the fate of Sieka-sama finally reached me too, and this story will no longer is an OS.. Here I present to you the first (one of more than two) part of YukiRena story. Look for the title some time later. Or you can give me some ideas, feel free to write whatever you want.

1st Place. Matsui Rena and Kashiwagi Yuki Part I

Votes: 26
Words: 4821

One by one little rays of sun found their way through not so tightly closed curtains into the dark room, making things in it cast small shadows, when passing them by, then stopped near the bed on the other side from the window. On that bed was sleeping a raven haired, fair skinned beauty, breathing calmly, steadily and deeply. Her eyelids closed, eyelashes fluttered a bit, as the sun rays continued their journey, caressing the raven’s skin on her face with warmth and gentleness. She slowly opened her eyes, suddenly closed them again and shut them tight, trying to ignore one of the rays that shone her straight in the eye. But as another and then another one sun rays started massaging her eyelids, she couldn’t bear it any longer and grumpily sat up. Her burdened, half opened eyes’ gaze went to the small narrow opening between the curtains, from a bit above the ceiling down to the end of one tenth of the window, letting the rays come and explore the room in any way they want, without being disturbed. What was the most important and the most unbearable thing, it let the rays wake her up!!
She rubbed her eyes with knuckles and slowly stood up, feeling morning sick; NOT THAT morning sickness, for god’s sake, really NOT THAT. She always was bad at waking up early in the morning, at eating raw meat, at doing sports or at playing luck games, like JAN-KEN-PON; that’s why she hated mornings, meat, sports or luck games. She raised her hands up in the air and stretched, until all of her muscles and bones woke up, especially her neck bone, which she awakened by throwing her head back and rotating it from one side to another, hearing her neck bone making a cracking sound. For her it was like a morning’s greeting, and she smiled gently, then turned around and made her bed, while stifling a yawn. She had her own way of making bed – dusting the pillow first, then fixing neatly the sheets, and then also neatly folding the blanket, placing it perfectly on the bed near the pillow.

Why am I telling you all of this in details? I have no idea, I just felt like this. But I bet you have other important questions in your minds, “Who are you?’ being one of them, right? Well then, let me introduce myself properly. Hajimemashite, Akimoto Rena desu. Sixteen desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. It’s now the end of the third month of the year 3142, or to be more precise, it’s the 30th of March. Why am I telling you this kind of information again? It shouldn’t be important, now should it? Indeed it is. It’s for one simple reason, I have to say. I live in a galaxy of Juuzaku, which has three planets and forty meteorites counted inside. I’m not sure about the number of stars though, but this galaxy has its own sun, and even its own moon, dividing twenty four hours into parts like day, night, evening, morning, and etc. The planet I live in is called Zetsukuro, which has three ruling lands. One of them, the smallest one, is Sei Ja Su, another, the middle one, is Ueka Ma, and the last one, the biggest one, that I live in, is Ebi Kachu. Sei Ja Su has no capital city, as it consists only of villages and has very little people living in it, only one million; Ueka Ma has ten hundred million people, so it has a capital, named Chan Jun, with fifty million people living in it; Ebi Kachu has exactly billion people, and its capital, the city where I live in, is called Kata Fai, and has a population of five hundred million people living in it. Yes, the city is huge, and I love it very much. But, on to the point of why I’m telling you this. On this very day the sun rays woke me up, our land has a celebration to commemorate the one hundred forty second year of the grand Oshima family ruling this land. The celebration is called Hebirote, and the day is called National Oshima Day. Because it is a national day, we don’t have to attend schools, go to jobs or dates, or sleep in our beds, or have vacations. Our ruler is such a kind and generous person, we love him so much, we all together celebrate it in avenues of each city. Our city has an avenue, called Oshi, that is where this feast is taking place. I am really looking forward to it, and even more than my birthday... For one reason I am not going to tell, at least now.

I live in a huge house with my family, and I have to say, well, more like to admit, that we are rich, and also very well known. In the family there is me, then my red kingyo that I love to death. She’s really cute, so I named her Amepia. I had once a little shitsu, her name was also Amepia, but when I was seven, a truck ran her over...... Well, she was really cute, and now my kingyo is also cute, so I named her after the R.I.P. shitsu. Then there is my papa, Akimoto Yasushi, a person I’m very fond of. He is the best father one could have, always so gentle, so kind, but being strict when needed, only to help me to move on. He always listens to my problems, always tries to understand me and my needs, but is rarely at home... He is a well known song writer and producer of idol group Family 48, that I am a fan of. Papa said I like them because he is the producer, but I also like them because there is a certain member who is so cute I could squeeze her to death. Her name is Fukumoto Aina.. So CUTE!!! Ahem, anyway... Where was I?.. Ah.. Next in my family is my mama, Akimoto Nana, a seductive lady at an honorable age, who is gentle and funny as can be a basket of fluffy feathers and the best in the world comedian, when you mix them up. Mama is a doctor, to be more exact, a gynecologist, and she is well known for her very great reputation among her patients. She is very respected, and I understand that point very well.. Mama was always clingy and attentive towards women, so no wonder she has this acknowledgment. I’m proud to be their daughter, I love papa and mama so much..
And last, but really not the least member of our family is my cousin, Akimoto Sayaka. She has lost her parents at the very young age and since then is living with us. I call her neechan, because she’s like a sister to me. Neechan looks tomboyish and even ikemen on the outside, but on the inside... She’s a total crybaby!! Her heart is soft like fuzzy fluff ball, and she helps anyone anytime. Also, she has a very strong sense of responsibility, and I respect her for that.
We have lots of servants, too many in my honest opinion, so I’m not going to name them one by one. I am just going to mention my own personal maid, Hiramatsu Kanako, shortly Kanakana. She’s very cute and helpful, also a good friend. I am really glad I have her by my side.

There you have it, my family, plus huge amount of servants. I think we should move on with the story, but let’s pass all the morning stuff, and skip it to the more interesting part.
No, actually, before that, I have to introduce you to a few more characters, so you do not freak out when you meet them. They might be a little bit odd..
I have a best friend and a childhood friend, which both are very clingy and need lots of attention..which I can’t provide sometimes... One of them, my best friend, is Furukawa Airi, a total klutz, also an avid 2D lover. I myself am 2D lover, I guess, it’s one of the reasons why we get along so well. But she... She’s into it too much... Sometimes I think she believes she’s living in this 2D world of hers.. I can’t explain it properly, you have to see it yourselves.. Though I do not recommend that, if you are very sensitive about certain topics... Another one, my childhood friend, is Watanabe Miyuki, who can talk all day long about milk, so her nickname is Milky.. No, actually, her nickname is like that because of her name Miyuki sounding similar to Milky...But it’s the truth she loves milk and everything that comes with it...or of it...or like it... Ahem, anyway, she also is crazy about health, having only half-body baths, sleeping a lot anywhere, drinking lots of Vitamin C energy drinks, eating strange healthy foods, but not forgetting the sweets. She is also bad at sports, so this is one of the reasons we get along, I think. What’s creepy about those two? You’ll see, you’ll see. Now, on with the story.

She peeked over the narrow opening and smiled. They were waiting for her while chatting and were in their special made outfits. Like every year on this day, a Sakushio was a must wear – a special summery costume, that consists of two layers of dresses and a huge bow on the waist, tied on the back. The bottom layer is white or baby blue, and the top layer is of any color and fabric, decorated by anything; the bow can be only pink, red, gold or black. Girls have to design them themselves, then go to a special Sakushio maker for him to make it. Airin was wearing a white-orange one, with a black bow; the top orange layer decorated with her favorite manga characters. Milky was wearing a white-light pink one, with a gold bow; the top white layer decorated with cute little cows making silly faces.
“Nee nee, Airin, have you seen that huge little cloud while going here? It totally looked like glass of milk!!”
“Mhm, for me it looked more like Char.”
“Mou, can you come out of your anime world for once and look at the real world around us!?”
“Then can you stop seeing milk or cows everywhere we go?”
The raven haired chuckled silently and showed herself to the girls. They squealed and hugged her tightly, making it hard to breath. All of their friendly bickering was now of no importance.
“Girls!.. I...can’t...breath...!”
They released the hug, though kept locking their gazes on the raven. She herself thought she doesn’t look better than them, wearing a baby blue-ivory one, with a red bow; the top ivory layer decorated with melon pans. Her hair let loose, wearing red sandals and light pink lipstick, her perfume that of jasmines.
“We should go, girls..” she stated.
“Demo...” started Airin.
“Rena-chan is so cute!” shouted the sentence Milky and hugged the raven haired again. Rena tried to shake the girl from herself, but that was an impossible task, so she left her home, dragging Milky, clinging onto her, and having Airin following behind, while looking at Rena and drooling.

The avenue was a long, nicely paved path, surrounded by the magnificent park, full of ever growing evergreen overhanging trees, blooming flowers, miraculous bushes, clear orient ponds with different types of fishes and insects, soft mellow grass, and lots of benches for people to relax. The avenue had a few fountains here and there, and usually was a place for people to take rest, or to have fun with friends or family, riding bicycles, or having picnics. But today, on this special day, Oshi was decorated with flowers, all kinds of lanterns, was crammed with people, a loud and fun music fulfilling the air around. In some places and spots there were set buffets with cakes, one-bite sandwiches and lots of juices and water. People, when noticing Rena and her friends, gave them way, because Rena was well known here, hence her famous parents. They bowed slightly to her and gave their greetings, she smiled back and answered the greetings, going forwards, dragging her friends with her, as now not only Milky, but also Airin was clinging onto Rena, afraid to loose each other in such overcrowded place. After half an hour the three reached their destination – a huge stage, constructed for today’s celebration. For those standing further from it, there were lots of super plasma screen TVs, others had furagees. Rena checked her furagee and smiled widely.
“Airin, Milky, take your seats, and if parents come, tell them I’m meeting my classmates. And if you see Kanakana, tell her to text me, when parents are somewhere around.”
“Is it..?” asked curiously and with a smirk Airin, while Milky was still clinging onto Rena, not wanting to let go. They were in front of stage, on special platform with seats for all the V.I.P. people. Raven haired shook lightly her hand and Milky let it go, making a pout and hugging Airin.
“Yes, but not a word for them, okay? And Milky, I’ll be right back, okay?” asked she in a sweet voice and her friend smiled a bit, then continued hugging Airin. Both older girls sighed, watching the younger one snuggling into Airi’s neck, then Rena went through the crowd, making her way deeper into the park, where were no people. She was going faster and faster with each step she took, until she was running like crazy – and she did look crazy, as she was bad at running. She reached a hole between two enormous trees and went inside. The place was hidden well from others’ eyes, as it was a nice room, having ten vast trees as its walls, and the branches with leaves as its ceiling. The sun shone a bit inside from a few openings in the dense foliage, making that room look enchanted, with dust and strong smell of nature hovering in the air.
Rena looked around and noticed a figure, a man’s figure. He was smaller than her, though older, his fashionably messy hair fitted with his squirrel like expression, his smile showing his crooked teeth and cute dimples on his cheeks. But even though he was smaller, he was very well built and was wearing a very nice suit, making Rena’s heart flutter and get warmer with every second. She latched herself on the midget and snuggled in his neck.
“Yuu-san...”
“Rena..” the midget hugged her and closed his eyes. “I see you missed me.”
“Of course I did. The last time I saw you was two months ago. How could you go on that trip and tell me nothing?”
“I had to, Rena. It was my dad’s wish to go there. But I myself did not want to go. I was depressed to leave you, and you know how I hate goodbyes, so I left without a word.”
“Oshima-sama is a respected man, and I like him a lot, but he shouldn’t make you go to trips you don’t want. You have an older brother, he should be the one leading the country. Why did Oshima-sama has chosen you?”
“Because he thinks I’m more fitting for that, as people love me more, and I’m better at math, leading, and looks. And..”
“Yes, you’re better at attracting women..” frowned and pouted Rena and backed away.
“Rena.. You know I love you...” he sighed and hugged the girl again, making her relax in his hands. “But I cannot fail at this task. These people, they need me. Mizuto won’t be able to rule this land with his problem growing.”
“So Yuka really is pregnant, right?”
“Un. And because they aren’t married, dad disagrees with him ruling the country even more.”
“So Oshima-sama will be sending them to some other place, to live away from others?”
“You know my dad well, Rena. I wonder why..”
“Because you told me a lot about him.” smiled raven haired and leaned onto the tree-wall. “Nee... If you’re going to be the heir to the crown, you will need a wife in the future, right?”
“Yes...”
“So...”
She couldn’t continue, as she felt his lips conquering her lips, and she lost track of time, with his tongue exploring her mouth, his hands fondling her breasts and thighs under her costume. They parted their lips to inhale some air, then their lips collided again, continuing the dance of their tongues, the mixing of their saliva, the non-verbal understanding of their feelings and situation. She let him untie the bow on her waist, her fingers were in his hair, letting him undress her, knowing he still won’t be content in the end, as she’s underage, so he can’t get her fully. He can only make her feel alive, yet he himself will have to suffer the passion and inability to relieve his... Her furagee made a sound, yet she was at the highest peek of satisfaction. His furagee also made a sound, but they were too engrossed in their actions to notice or pay any attention.

Sayaka looked around and saw Rena coming onto the platform, flustered red cheeks and a bit messy hair, yet her clothes in a perfect condition. She knew what’s going on, yet she pretended not to notice, as Rena would freak out and feel unsafe. She was worried, but kept silent, and just always tried to delay parents, so Rena could come on time.
“Gomennasai, I was with my classmates..” panted Rena. Knowing her inability to do well at sports, it wasn’t surprising she was panting. “And I lost track of time.”
“It’s okay, parents will be here in a few minutes. Why don’t we take a seat?” asked Sayaka, maintaining her voice calm as usual, yet her mind thinking about what Rena and prince Yuu were doing and where, as just now she noticed a bit swollen Rena’s lips and a red mark on her neck, showing a little of itself from beneath the side of her costume. She was about to do something, but Airin was faster and fixed Rena’s costume. Sayaka smiled and sighed. Yes, her sister had really good friends. Too good, but it wasn’t bad. She noticed Kanakana sighing also, and thought about how hard it must be for that girl to keep all Rena’s secrets and to worry about her all the time. To cover Rena up was one of the biggest and hardest jobs the maid had to do, and though she looked cute and fragile, Sayaka knew that girl was strong willed and a trustful secret keeper.
She looked around and waved to their parents, coming on the platform and taking their respective places in the seats. They smiled at Rena and Sayaka and then continued discussing something, ignoring the cameras flashing, taking their pictures.
Then the crowd cheered, as other famous people approached the platform.

Here I think I should interrupt the story again, as many things should be explained. From where to begin? I can’t reveal the story plot, as it will be unveiled further on, but some things should be explained properly. For example, why men are wearing suits while women wear costumes? Women are everything about beauty, and when you can show it the most? By dressing up. Men always look good, with or without clothes, but women, they need make up, and also different clothes to change themselves. Not that a change is a must, but it is a variation, a showing of fashion and creativity.
What is furagee? Furagee is a device, that people on Earth call iphone, just in our galaxy they are more advanced, like little computers plus TV, and radio, and even video game system options in it. When you touch it, the transparent screen becomes visible in the air, and you can watch the view in 5D graphics, from simple message to some action movie or even best quality video game. It also has a GPS system in it, so you never loose track of where you are. The best thing about furagee is that it has such a system, which charges itself with solar energy OR by flying. Yes, you heard me right, flying. If you activate a special option on your phone, you can send it flying like a kite or a paper plane. You choose the starting destination, the route, and the finishing point. The longer it flies, the more it charges itself, and the more you can use it without the need to charge it. It’s the best option to use when there is no sun in the sky, especially at night, or in winters, when snow falls, though that happens only for one month in the year. Yes, we have little snow here, but our winters have very strong winds, so that ‘compensates’ the lack of snow.
Another thing you might wanna know, is how there can be a room made out of trees in the park. It’s not that hard really. It’s called Mirakaji, a special kind of tree, made of lots of trees, that has a room inside. It’s hard to explain this phenomenon, and this tree is even harder to distinguish from other kind of tree, Namiusho, that looks the same, just doesn’t have the room inside. These trees are a common growth in our land, but Mirakaji is a special kind, and each planet has only one in it. It is given as a secret to keep for a certain family from generation to generation. This tree is entrusted to Oshima family, that’s how I know about it.
I cannot tell you more about Yuu, as it would ruin the plot, so I might tell you about him later. But you should probably know one other thing, which is vital to this story. It is a rule here everyone follows and obeys.

Every girl in a family, when she reaches an age of twelve, is promised to a man, whose father gets a ‘yes’ from a girl’s mother. They are engaged, yet they know nothing about each other, not even names. They just know that such a person, his fiancée or her fiancé exists. When the girl is nearing her seventeenth birthday, her parents announce the name of the person, and one week later they get married. Without any objections. The man can be of any age, any region. The most important factor is, he has to be at least of the same or higher status in the society, because in this land, even though women do have good and important jobs, there are always men, who maintain and preserve the family. Women have more free days, but men have longer holidays.
Every, even the most poor family has maids, not necessarily paid by money. You can pay them by food, generosity, or they can work for you for free, out of their own kindness and will. But I will repeat again, that no matter the reasons, EVERY family has AT LEAST one maid. I guess this is to even at least a bit the difference between the statuses.
A personal maid always goes with her master, if a master changes home, goes abroad or on a vacation. That is, if a girl has a personal maid, and marries to a man, when she leaves her home to live with a man, the maid travels with her, and lives there, where her master lives, having her own room, being provided with food and some money for expenses. So you can only imagine how desired this maid job is for girls. You get to see the world, to know people, to earn more, even to meet a destined one. That is, if you work for a rich family. Poor families still go on trips, but they do not get all the amenities the rich and famous get. Well, my maid Kanakana is a lucky girl, as I am very good to her, and we’re friends, so she gets even more than a normal personal maid. She gets to sleep with me at cold or stormy nights in the same bed, she gets to go to onsens with me, she gets massages whenever I get one, she eats with me and my friends at restaurants, and even is having dinner together with my family at the same table. I call it generosity, good manners, or simply one word, as in my case, - friendship.

After all the people took seats in their appropriate places, the music went quieter and the announcer announced The Great Oshima Family. They went up to the stage and slightly bowed to the whole crowd, making the whole crowd stand up and bow fully to them, then an applause followed. Oshima family had lots of members, but now present were these: Oshima Natsuki the king, Oshima Mai the queen, Oshima Mizuto the prince, Oshima Yuu the prince, Oshima Ryoka the princess. They all sat down in their respective thrones and everyone hushed. Then the king suddenly stood up, took the microphone and started energetically communicating with everyone, making the atmosphere become more and more entertaining. At the end of his speech people were crying from laughing too much, their hearts filled with easiness and joy. Then the king sat down and the queen stood up. She sang a song with her beautiful voice, then thanked everyone for all the support for their family. Everyone then shed a tear, as they were touched by the warm words of their queen. Then the queen was replaced by Mizuto, who told so many jokes, people were holding their stomaches, pained from unstoppable laughing. Then little Ryoka – a five year old princess – said a poem and told a story about how good it is to live in a castle with her funny brothers, good mother and a father she’s proud of. A clever five year old impressed the crowd and they listened to her in awe. The poem sounded like this:

I am a princess,
My name is Ryoka,
I have a daddy,
Who is just awesome.
I have a mother,
Her voice is sugar,
My brothers two,
Who ever knew.
They make you laugh
To tears and belly pain,
I am so proud
Of this huge family.

Then Yuu came forward and nearly all ladies died from just his smile. Only Rena saw sadness in his eyes, only she knew what burden he has, and what he’s going to say. She fidgeted in her seat and closed her eyes, calmed herself down, then locked her gaze with Yuu’s.
“Today I, Oshima Yuu, found out who my fiancée is.”
The crowd gasped and started looking at all the ladies in the V.I.P area. Everyone started guessing which one is the lucky one. Then silence came as Yuu started walking towards the special platform. Rena lost his gaze, as he now had to look to other direction. She tried hard to keep tears from coming down her cheeks. Yuu reached other side of platform, but did not look specifically at any of them. He looked at the crowd.
“Her name is Kojima Haruna.”
The crowd cheered and chanted their names, while Haruna cried and shook her head. She couldn’t believe her happiness and looked thankfully at her mother. Then Yuu gave his hand to Haruna and Haruna took it gladly, glancing shyly at the prince through her eyelashes. Yuu smiled at her and lead the taller girl to the stage, where a microphone stand was prepared to say a speech. She fidgeted a bit, nervously tucked her loose hair behind her ear, then looked around the crowd.
“Everyone, good day. I’m Kojima Haruna, the actress, I’m twenty. Thank you for this warm applause and all the greetings. You know, always being on stage or on screen, it is a good experience. But this.. Even though I am an actress, I’m all shy now and at loss of words... I always admired Oshima family, especially the king and the queen. I always smiled, watching prince Yuu interacting with princess Ryoka, or laughed at prince Mizuto’s jokes. To think I will be a part of this family... It’s like my biggest dream came true. Everyone, really thank you for your support through all these years of my acting. I hope I will become a good princess, one for you to be proud of having.”
Now Rena let herself cry, letting others think she’s crying from happiness, though her heart was full of black holes, and all she wanted was to hug a pillow while laying on bed, and cry her heart out. Her love was marrying another woman. It was a truth. A hurting truth. And things will never be the same.

EDIT: found some mistakes, fixed them. It has to be Akimoto Rena, gomennasai everyone :bow:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:31:54 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2012, 12:21:04 PM »
Well, I'm always curious for anything that relates to my oshis or my OTP itself or the plot. *shrug*
Uh huh, I am right...though I can also imagine Rena as being a cold person, I guess she fails at it because she'd mostly be the first person to warm up after getting to close with someone. Hahaha, but still! Yuki just fits it, her glares are the best! And...she's just too perfect to be a cold person that that role is something she can keep forever without needing to bother with someone else taking her place as the Cold Princess. :) Hrmmm? True true, I did made Black suffer in my fic, but then when I thought of it...if Rena marries an old man, the thought would be repulsive but then, what can I do, its a plot, not like I'd lose an arm and a leg for the way how the plot goes. :lol: Also, I'm really sadistic and I feed from the suffering of characters, so even if you make Rena suffer until she's only an empty shell, go ahead, I've long gone thrown out my way of caring just because its tiring to care for something that'll just keep hurting you, is what my reason is, also, its a fic, not like its reality~ XD

Psshhh....the purpose of the children...huh...its to anchor Rena to the family and feel responsible for them, or more likely, to make Yuki feel guilty when she finds out that her sisters love Rena as their mother OR as third wheels that will harm and hurt Rena and side cross Yuki. :P Hahaha, you know, it wouldn't be YukiRena if Yuki isn't in the fic, how can it be? When something, or rather, someone's missing. XD

HEY! It's not my fault for straying off from my aim to make Chinmoku an OS...I didn't really plan it out, it was just something that came spontaneously. llllorz You somehow made my fate seem bad. (=n =llll

Hmm, its kinda hard to delve into the first part, especially since there's no Yuki. :lol: Ahh, I'm just joking. I read it all of course, so let's see...lemme just arrange my thoughts...
Rena is from a huge family who idolizes her father and looks up to the Oshima Family, she also has a secret relationship with Prince Yuu and has two friends who are Milky and Airi, both of whom are weird. And...Rena and Yuu have mutual feelings for one another, though they haven't gotten far because Rena is underage and Yuu can't do anything about it, but still that doesn't mean that Rena isn't touched already by Yuu because likely, they've done it, just that, they haven't gotten that far away......wait what?

..........!!!

................ (oA o

........................... llllorz

Why...? *looks away with a palm covering her face*

So it means that Yuki would get into a relationship with a tainted Rena huh? *sigh* Why am I disappointed? I somehow wanted Rena to still be pure and untouched when she meets Yuki, guess that's not gonna happen because Rena has her experience. Don't tell me, Yuki also has hers? (=n =llll Ugh, lemme just forget that thought for now, I don't wanna think of it right now. Anyways, so near the end, we and Rena find out that Yuu has a fiancee, Nyan Nyan and both Rena and Yuu are sad about that, especially Rena since she's heartbroken that her lover is to marry someone else that isn't her...aww...I smell drama. Then when her birthday strikes, she has to marry an old man due to some business related thing I'm guessing and that's where she meets Yuki and her sisters....

Somehow, I feel a bit low after finding out that Rena is........ *facepalm* ...Not gonna word it out. Erm, anyways, looks like this will be a big problem and trial for Rena, hopefully, she gets back on her feet and not sulk around because surely, that would likely kill her. I wouldn't want to see her half dead already when she meets Yuki because I'm sure, Yuki would reject her, and likely, Rena might also reject Yuki too, so that's like a war or battle between them and Rena would surely need all the energy she has to face the man that will be her husband and his daughter, or else...she might just die on the first day due to fatigue and fainting. :lol:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:27:34 PM by Sieka »
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2012, 12:35:53 PM »
another bitter-sweet story...

so,that arranged married thing is not just a simply family tradition but also a custom/rule on the society :hehehe:
well...what kind of custom is that :temper:

Hajimemashite, Matsui Rena desu. Sixteen desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Then there is my papa, Akimoto Yasushi, Ah.. Next in my family is my mama, Akimoto Nana, my cousin, Akimoto Sayaka.

a matsui among akimotos :dunno:

yuu-rena :on bleed:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2012, 05:05:39 PM »
interesting story  :glasses:
Rena is not lucky with her first love  :fainted:
please update soon I can't wait to know what is going to happen  :pleeease:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~