JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rashinban

Author Topic: [10 Shots] Wanted! [Completed] - WMatsui, Atsumina, KojiYuu, SaeYaka [#2 Omake]  (Read 125223 times)

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
Re: [10 Shots] (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) - Wanted! [PART 1]
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2013, 10:51:22 AM »
thanks for update  :grin:

LOL, Yuko can unlock anything  :lol:

if NyanNyan is on your fic, i bet yuko will unlock nyannyan bathroom's door  or bedroom   :wahaha:

and i hope minami will capture acchan's heart quickly  :shifty:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2013, 01:52:26 PM »

if NyanNyan is on your fic, i bet yuko will unlock nyannyan bathroom's door  or bedroom   :wahaha:

Ahh... thanks for your hilarious idea. I will put it in this fanfic someday.  :mon lmao:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2013, 02:30:14 PM »
Takamina doesn't have respect. :doh:

BTW: Is Sae's girlfriend Yuki? :sweatdrop:
I hope she is not. :mon whimper: :on freeza:

I love your spoiler. :P
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2013, 03:17:22 PM »
what a bad 1st impression there between atsumina...

How are they even going to be lovers later?

The love story between a cop and a thief... well multiple of them...

Ah... Mayu already interested on Yuki...

What's going to happen between the thieves and the cops in the next chapter?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2013, 11:11:51 PM »
cant wait for the 2nd meeting atsumina...

thanks

continue ASAP

^_^

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2013, 07:11:16 AM »
Yuki is spy?

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2013, 07:45:39 AM »
Hi, all. :)

Many of you asked about Yuki's character...
I wanna make it clear... Yes, she's in Maeda Team..
I won't make it as a secret or a surprise because I have other suprise for you.  XD

Yup, relationship between 'bad' and 'good' always interesting to be read/watched. :P

Ehmm... Sae's individual ability is not 'carried a lot of stuff at once' like Rena said before. Rena just wanna teasing Sae.  :lol:
Her ability will be told in next chapter (maybe).

Yuki's individual ability is ..........

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2013, 08:07:12 AM »
Hi, all. :)

I won't make it as a secret or a surprise because I have other suprise for you.  XD

Yup, relationship between 'bad' and 'good' always interesting to be read/watched. :P

Ehmm... Sae's individual ability is not 'carried a lot of stuff at once' like Rena said before. Rena just wanna teasing Sae.  :lol:
Her ability will be told in next chapter (maybe).

Yuki's individual ability is ..........

I KNEW IT! <3 Yuki will be one of the characters I'll love the most in this fanfic  :cathappy:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2013, 11:10:07 AM »

Its going to be hard on Mayu if she finds out about Yuki.

Now I'm getting more excited!

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 11:35:29 AM »
Great as always  XD XD
I hope Yuki is not Sae's ... girlfriend ....
Well, I believe in your Title, so I'm hoping for Mayuki ...  :lol: :grin:
But I think Yuki will have a cool role ~  XD   
my forever Kami OTP which is starting to bloom again:
MaYuki!

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2013, 12:07:35 PM »
AAAAaaaahhhhhh~~~ Can't wait for the robbery action~  :hehehe:

I agree!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Ohoo..Yuki is Maeda team! interesting!! so she's Sae's girlfriend?
wonder what is Yuki's ability...  :dunno:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2013, 04:59:23 PM »
Mayu is shy in front Yuki

Yay it Mayuki

Hope Acchan fall in love Takamina

Can't wait to see new Ch
 :deco:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2013, 12:26:28 AM »
Another great story you have here Tianne o/

Ten shots you say. I'm really impressed about how well you handle your stories in a way you can say howmuch chapters you need to finish them :3

Thank you for one more great fic and I'm anxiously waiting next part ;)

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [10 Shots] (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) - Wanted! [PART 2]
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2013, 08:17:59 AM »

PART 2

= The First Meeting: WMatsui =

This weekend… Takamina is busy to preparing our new space in office, Mayu is busy to read her manga comic, and I’m….. busy with myself.

Jurina went in to the cinema, she's looking for an interesting movie for her. Ahh… action movie!! I love it. She bought the ticket for that movie.

She waited for 15 minutes until the movie finally started. In the first 30 minutes, Jurina can relax and enjoyed the movie. It’s not bad to hang out by myself, if Takamina and Mayu are here… they must be very noisy debating about the movie or they fight over popcorn.

"Why this movie is so dumb? How can that men rescuing the woman first?! Arkkhh!! If that’s me, I will saving the money first and let that woman die."

Jurina shocked hearing those harsh words, she’s turned her head. Even though it’s dim and noisy inside this teater, but she knew that voice came from a girl beside her.

"Ohh.. come on! Is that how a men fighting?! That’s just like a chicken fight for me."

Jurina still silent and stared a girl beside her.

"How can his shot strayed?! I even can shot better than that!"

Jurina chuckled. This girl is like Takamina, when I go watching with Takamina, she always gave a comment about the movie in every 2 minutes.

“Are you laughing at me?” That girl staring Jurina’s eyes.

Jurina surprised, “N-no.. no. I just….. remembered my friend.”

"Okay. Good." That girl turned her head onto screen again.

Jurina glanced that girl. Jurina can feel that girl’s beauty, somehow.. that ‘alto’ voice interest her. Without realize it, her glance changed into a stare.

That girl unwrapping a lollipop and put that lollipop into her mouth. People who came to watch in cinema usually buy the popcorn, but.. a candy??? She’s unique. Jurina chuckled again.

That girl turned her head and approached Jurina’s face, “Hey!!” She yelled at Jurina. “You’re definitely laughing at me!”

Jurina gasped, her face is just about 10 cm from that girl’s face. Because Jurina so shocked, her popcorn fell from her hand. Jurina looked away, “So-sorry.”

"Am I looks so silly for you?" That girl looks irritated.

"No." Jurina still didn’t look that face.

"Then why?"

Jurina took her orange juice and drank it. “If you wanna angry with me, let’s talk after this movie over. I don’t want other people here disturbed.”

"Okay." That girl looked back to the screen.

Jurina didn’t focus on to that movie anymore, Why I asked her to talk with me?! Arrkkhh… I can just simply say sorry again. Jurina sighed.

"Here."

Jurina feel something touched her hand. Popcorn?

"Your popcorn spilled, you can eat this." That girl said it without saw Jurina’s face.

Jurina smiled. “Thanks.”

"No need to say thank you, I do not really like to eat this."

*1 Hour Later*

The lights inside the teater turned on because the movie was over.

Jurina turned her head, “Look, I’m so-” Jurina gasped “-rry.” She felt that her brain didn’t work well anymore. I didn’t really get it when Mayu said that Yuki is so gorgeous… but I think I know what gorgeous means now.

"No problem." That girls stood up and about to leave Jurina there.

"He-hey…" Jurina walk towards that girl. "Didn’t you mad at me before?"

"Yeah…. I was angry at you. But not anymore after I saw how dumb you are."

"Dumb?!" Jurina shocked. This girl is really rude, not comparable with her looks. She sighed and turned away.

They walked separately.

========================== **** ==========================

= The Second Meeting : AtsuMina =

Where are they?! This room will be occupied by 4 people, but why only me in here now?

*FLASHBACK*

“Hey, I have an announcement. From tomorrow, we will work in a same space. All of us will be moved into 1 room, so it’ll be easier for us to communicate.”

“Great idea, leader.” Jurina did a high-five with Takamina.

"We need to prepare all of the things tomorrow." Takamina gave them an order.

Jurina shook her head. “That’s your job. Your first job as our new leader.”

"What?!" Takamina shocked.

Mayuyu smirked, “Yes, This is what called as a leader responsibility.”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Takamina sighed.

"Sergeant, everything is done. Room, tables, chairs, whiteboard, bookcase already prepared well."

"So…. It’s time to go home." Takamina grinned. "Thank you for your hardwork today."

All staff bowed to her, she bowed back.

Takamina went out from her office. “Ahh.. I’m so hungry.” She touched her stomach. “Aha! Ramen!” She pointed a small restaurant.

She went in to that restaurant, she looked around. Wait… is she a girl who bumped with me in coffee shop last time??! She grinned.

She walked to Acchan’s table, “Konbanwa.. Maeda-san.”

Acchan stopped eating and staring Takamina. “You again?!”

Takamina sat in front of Acchan, “Yeahh… It’s me. You know, I think we’re a soulmate or something because we always meet in a ‘food place’.” She chuckled.

"We just meet twice. Who gave you permission to sit here?" Acchan glared at Takamina.

”No one told me that I can’t sit here.” Takamina smiled.

"I almost lost my appetite. You better go away."

A waitress came to their table, and then she put Takamina’s meal on the table.

"Thank you." Takamina gave her best smile to that waitress.

That waitress looks shy, she bowed, and then she went away.

Acchan rolled her eyes, “Such a player.”

"Itadakimasu!!" Takamina grabbed the chopsticks quickly, she ate her ramen in incredible speed.

"Table manner! Please…" Acchan looks annoyed.

Takamina stopped for a while. “Sorry, I’m just too hungry. I didn’t eat anything since morning.” and then she started to ate calmly.

After that, both of them just ate their meal quietly.

Takamina put her chopsticks on the table, “Ahh… I’m so full. This’s so delicious.”

Acchan didn’t say anything.

"Hey, Maeda-san. I’ll pay your food. It’s to redeem my mistake at coffee shop last time."

"No need to do that. You already bought me a new shirt. It’s already paid off."

"So… why?"

Acchan frowned. “Why about what?”

"Why do you seems still angry at me?"

"….."

"For no reason, huh?" Takamina laughed.

"I.. I don’t know. I think that’s because of bad first impression, I guess." She shrugged.

"Geez.. I’m much better than that. I’ll prove it."

Acchan frowned. “I don’t really get it. Why do you need to prove it? I don’t need that, you’re a stranger for me, completely stranger.”

Takamina raised her eyebrows, ”Well, simple… I’m going to make us be friends.” She grinned.

Acchan looked away, “I don’t need any friend.”

"I don’t need it either."

"Huh?" Acchan confused. This girl is not only weird, but she’s crazy too!

"I feel disturbed when there’s someone hate me, especially for no reason like that."

Acchan rolled her eyes. She calling the waitress to paid her bill. I gotta get out of here before this woman saying silly random thing again. That would make me want to throw up.

Takamina grabbed Acchan’s wallet.

"Hey!!! What the fu*k are you doing?! Give it to me!!"

Takamina smiled. “As I told you before, I will pay it for us.”

Sh*t!

——————————————————————

Yuko peeping from the upstairs window, she saw acchan stopped at a crossroads, not too far from this place.

She went down and waited for Acchan. After some minutes, she heard someone opened the door. She stood up, “Who is she?”

Acchan shocked, she picked up her gun. She turned on the lamp, after she saw who is that… she feel relieved. “Yuko!! Don’t shocked me like that.”

"Who is that?" Yuko stared Acchan.

"Nobody. She’s a stranger."

"A stranger?! So why did you bring her into this house?? She could make us in danger."

Acchan closed the door. “Yuko, I didn’t bring her in. We stopped on that street, she won’t find my house. She’s a stupid girl who forced me to become her friend. I already told her to go away, but she doesn’t listen to me.”

Yuko sighed. “I don’t understand. It’s not like you. You never talked to a stranger before.”

"Just.. put it aside, okay? I know what I’ve done. I’ll never put us in danger."

Yuko shed her tears, “I-I’m sorry, I’m too afraid that someone will betrayed us again… like the old time… that was the hardest time for us. After that.. we never lived in 1 place for long time.

"Shh… don’t cry." Acchan hugged Yuko, tried to calm her. "I will never do that. "

Yuko broke the hug, “Let’s go to our secret base. Everybody already waited us. We need to check everything before we strike on the next week.” She wiped her tears.

Acchan nodded.

They went out from Acchan’s house.

"Hey!! How can you went in to my house without my permission?!" Acchan glared at Yuko. "You’re lucky that you’re crying right now, if not.. I’m sure that I will kick your ass."

Yuko chuckled. “That’s my special ability. I can’t hold myself, beside.. I didn’t wanna wait in front of your house for 1 hour.”

"Wait.. What?! You already entered my house 1 hour ago??!"

========================== **** ==========================

= First Trial =

"Are you really okay there?"

"Yes, I’m okay. How about you?"

"I’m okay as long as you’re okay."

"Hahaha. Sweet. Maeda already told me about the plan. Even though these police didn’t know about you guys…. yet, but please be careful, okay?”

"Don’t worry. We’re a great team."

"Yes. We’re the best."

She heard somebody called her, “Sae-chaaannn!!! Maeda calling you.”

"Okay… I’m coming!!" She answered it.

“That’s Yuko, right?”

"Yes… Who else that could scream so loud like that?" They laughed. "Okay, I need to go now. Bye." Sae wanna ended the call but….

“Hey… wait a minute!”

"Yes?"

“I miss you.”

Sae smiled, “I miss you too, Yuki.”

Finally, the call ended. Sae walked to their main room.

Maeda stood in the middle of the circle. “Okay, everyone is already gathered. Tonight is our ‘first day’, this is a first step for us to get to something bigger. “

Everyone cheered, except Rena… she’s always as cold as ice.

Maeda continued her speech, “We already through this for 2 years and we’re still here together, happy and success. I’m sure that tonight will be our big day too. Now go!”

Sae went in to their car. She’s gonna drive them to their target place tonight. We wanna rob a pawnshop, that’s not usual pawnshop. Maeda asked me to investigate that place.

She turned on the engine and started driving. I’ve investigated that place, it’s a biggest pawnshop that I’ve ever seen.

*FLASHBACK*

Sae put her rolex on a table. Not only 1, there’re 3 rolex on that table.

She smiled at a worker there. “Konichiwa. I wanna pawning my watch.”

That men looked to the table and then he gave Sae a suspicious look.

Sae laughed. “I’m not steal it.” She take out the Purchase Invoice. “Here.” She gave it to that men.

That men nodded. “Please come in.” He smiled.

She followed that men entered that place. Sae gasped. It’s very different from the outside.

Sae looked around. She tried to observe that place as much as she can. This place only accept luxury goods to be pawned. Wait… Gold bars?!

"I’m sorry to ask, but.. I saw that a lot of people here looks rich, so why they need to pawned their stuff??"

He turned his head and look at Sae. Sae saw a creepy smile from him, “That’s a same question for you. Why did you need to pawning this watch?”

"……"

"There’re a lot of secrets in this place." He laughed hard.

After she went home, she open her laptop and searched everything that related to that place. She read many articles.

And then she smirked, “So….. those goods are come from corruption process. They didn’t want the law found them and their bribery stuff, the mortgage it’s only their smart way to hiding those illegal things.”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

They arrived at that pawnshop, Sae stopped that car not far away from that place. Sae went out and changed the plat number of their car.

Acchan looked at her watch, and then she talked quietly. “2 AM. We arrived on time. Thanks Sae.

Sae smiled.

Rena licked her lollipop. “She didn’t do anything. She’s only our driver tonight." She smirked.

Sae glared at Rena.

Stop it! Focus." Sayaka hit Rena’s shoulder.

Acchan talked again, “As we planed since last month, we need to finish it in 15 minutes without any single mistake. Take everything as much as you can. Don’t forget to wear your mask and gloves, we can’t leave any traces.

Sayaka and Sae, If there’s guard who see us, make them fainting… don’t kill them.
Rena, track all CCTV and security system in that place. Disable it and delete the tape as soon as you can.
Yuko, open the doors and safety box as many as we can handle. And then close it well again after we take its contents. As usual, we will do a ‘clean’ robbery.

At 2.20, we get out of that place.

After that…. we will have a big party again tonight.
” Acchan grinned.

They nodded and then they went into that place one by one.

- IN ANOTHER PLACE -

I hope they will be okay…..

"Kashiwagi-san… why do you still awake?"

A girl who slept beside her started to hugging Yuki. Yuki smiled. “I had a nightmare.” She pecked that girl’s forehead.

"Ahh… I thought that you disappointed at me about….. you know *cough* first night." She blushed.

Yuki chuckled. “No worries. I like it, Mayu.” She kissed Mayu passionately. “You better take a rest.” ….. because tomorrow.. you and your friends will have a f*cking hard and difficult job. Yuki smirked when Mayu already close her eyes.

================== TO BE CONTINUED =================

Spoiler for next chapter:
  • How Takamina Team works (with Yuki spying them)
  • WMatsui meet again
  • Next step: Atsumina

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2013, 08:35:49 AM »
WMatsui's first meeting is interesting. LOL at Rena. Completely showing her evil side while watching the movie. :lol:

Takamina is so persistent in making Acchan as a friend. Maybe she fell for Acchan already. :D

My Mayuki... I don't know what to say... Yuki is playing with Mayu's feelings! :OMG:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2013, 08:36:36 AM »
Great as always  XD XD
I hope Yuki is not Sae's ... girlfriend ....
Well, I believe in your Title, so I'm hoping for Mayuki ...  :lol: :grin:
But I think Yuki will have a cool role ~  XD   

Well... even if Yuki is Sae girlfriend, everything can change when she meet Mayu.. Let's just wait.:P

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2013, 08:38:50 AM »
Mayu is shy in front Yuki

Yay it Mayuki

Hope Acchan fall in love Takamina

Can't wait to see new Ch
 :deco:

Acchan's heart can't easily taken if Takamina keep doing something silly in front of her..  :lol:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2013, 08:40:50 AM »
Jurina's meeting with Rena is cute..

Takamina is persistent to befriend Acchan, usually (in other fic) it's the other way around..

Eh...Yuki is playing with Mayuyu's feeling???

What will happen next??

Update soon.. :bow:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2013, 08:42:42 AM »
Another great story you have here Tianne o/

Ten shots you say. I'm really impressed about how well you handle your stories in a way you can say how much chapters you need to finish them :3

Thank you for one more great fic and I'm anxiously waiting next part ;)

Granny...!! :on woohoo:

Yup, I must have a target about the chapters before I wrote a fanfic.  :P

Thx for reading.

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2013, 09:20:43 AM »
@Konoe
WMatsui's first meeting is interesting. LOL at Rena. Completely showing her evil side while watching the movie. :lol:

Takamina is so persistent in making Acchan as a friend. Maybe she fell for Acchan already. :D

My Mayuki... I don't know what to say... Yuki is playing with Mayu's feelings! :OMG:

Yeahh.. Rena character is different from my previous fanfics... She's a truly evil here. I hope Jurina can 'neutralizing' her.  :lol:

@olive29
Jurina's meeting with Rena is cute..

Takamina is persistent to befriend Acchan, usually (in other fic) it's the other way around..

Eh...Yuki is playing with Mayuyu's feeling???

What will happen next??

Update soon.. :bow:

WMatsui will always cute together.  XD

Acchan is a introvert girl and Takamina always fooling around at her.
Takamina is persistent because she never rejected by someone before, only Acchan that hate her.

Hmm... about Mayuyu and Yuki.... there's still alot of chapters left.
Everything can changes.  :P

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rashinban