JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - I Feel Good (R.T Remix)

Author Topic: [TEAM S] RANRAN ~ The Yamauchi Suzuran Thread  (Read 156494 times)

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
Re: RANRAN ~ The Yamauchi Suzuran Thread
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2010, 02:42:56 PM »
I'm bored tonight :P

Same, I'm hoping for both in Team B myself :heart:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2010, 02:48:35 PM »
I'm bored tonight :P
Bored HiPsters :thumbup because they tend to be more active than the ones who actually have something to do :lol:

Same, I'm hoping for both in Team B myself :heart:
Yeah, they both definitely fit Team B image wise but... Team B has plenty of popular members who are still quite young so maybe Team A would be better for Ranran & Mariya. As awesome as they are, I can't see them beating Myao, Mayu, Suuchan, Harucan etc. for them top girl spots.

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2010, 02:54:12 PM »
Bored HiPsters :thumbup because they tend to be more active than the ones who actually have something to do :lol:

Amen :P

I don't see Mariyagi ever having a 'top' spot myself, although I'd certainly love to see it. Ranran definitely has potential, what with making Undergirls without even being in an actual team, but for me she just feels like Team B material. Of course that really means little at the end of the day, but it's where I wanna see her end up regardless. She didn't seem as comfortable with Team A either, too many members that had her starstruck :D

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2010, 03:02:53 PM »
I don't see Mariyagi ever having a 'top' spot myself, although I'd certainly love to see it.
I have to agree with you about that. After watching a few eps of 'Ariyoshi', Mariya always seems shy with AKB-members. For example Haruu doesn't seem to care whether she's surrounded by AKB-members or kenkyuusei, she always acts the same. I guess Mariya needs a little bit more confidence :)

Ranran definitely has potential, what with making Undergirls without even being in an actual team, but for me she just feels like Team B material. Of course that really means little at the end of the day, but it's where I wanna see her end up regardless. She didn't seem as comfortable with Team A either, too many members that had her starstruck :D
Right now I would say that Haruu, Paruru and Ranran have the most potential to become front girls. It's a shame that Ranran hasn't appeared on magazines or TV-shows yet but fortunately the fans recognize her talent. And what's great is that doing well in the Senbatsu election actually does matter. Even Umechan has gotten more TV-appearances since the election :P

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2010, 03:06:04 PM »
^ I would add Yokoyama to that list as well, she's getting a ridiculous push lately, and I see even a lot of Japanese fans are calling for them to promote her already.

I'm waiting and waiting for Ranran to appear in magazines and such, it seems odd that she hasn't yet, considering how popular she is. It even took this long to get her on Ariyoshi!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2010, 03:13:53 PM »
^ I would add Yokoyama to that list as well, she's getting a ridiculous push lately, and I see even a lot of Japanese fans are calling for them to promote her already.
Yeah, I would say that Yokoyama has potential too but unfortunately she might be too old. The last promoted kenkyuusei who were 18 or older didn't really go anywhere :smhid

It even took this long to get her on Ariyoshi!
Yeah, that's just fucking ridiculous. I gotta admit that I have been kinda disappointed with Ariyoshi so far. I've watched around 10 episodes so far and they have been pimpin' Undergirls and random ass comedians more than the kenkyuusei. I wanna see a kenkyuusei version of AKBINGO, yo!

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2010, 03:17:50 PM »
But none of those promoted kenkyuusei were Yokoyama :P I honestly believe she'll be a front girl if she sticks it out.

I'm the opposite, Ariyoshi is the highlight of my week :D There have been one or two shows I didn't care for (like that comedian one) but in general it's amazing and hilarious and a brilliant way to get to know the kenkyuusei. Looking forward to Ranran getting a hosting spot on it so much, people really need to see what she's like :D

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2010, 03:59:18 PM »
Random Ranran facts corner

・ Before every show she kisses Mariyagi :D
・ She once asked Yokoyama if she could kiss her but was told "If you're not Mariyagi than no!" (rofl, owned)

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2010, 12:39:12 AM »

Offline yumekui

• やびゃあ(^ω^;)
  • mayu >:l
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2010, 03:00:30 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGH SO MUCH RANRAN

YOU ARE AMAZING FOR POSTING SO MUCH OF HER

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2010, 10:26:21 PM »

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2010, 10:56:43 AM »

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2010, 12:00:07 PM »
This part is always one of my favourite parts of Team B Oshi, and one of the recent LODs finally had a good angle of it:

Asses in faces and girls sprawled everywhere XD

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2010, 11:29:29 PM »

Random Ranran facts corner

・ If she could have a part-time job, she'd like to be a dancer in a parade at a theme park

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2010, 10:37:34 AM »

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2010, 11:56:41 PM »

A few of Ranran's mobame translations:

Konbanwanran! This is Ranran.

I did my nails, they're cuter than I expected. I love them! Ah, that reminds me!! For yesterday's kenkyuusei rehearsal Miorin was away, so I got to appear in "CANDY." Well, it was only for the rehearsal. I don't know the dance at all so I just imitated the girls, but I could at least sing it properly! CANDY is such a cute song, hehehe...

Today the air conditioner at school broke. It's so hot, I think my head's gone funny. Well, it's always funny (laughs). But the heat reached a peak around PE, so I shook my head around. When you do that, it gets a little bit cooler. Is that just me?

And!!! I promised I'm going to go on a diet, so I'll do my best!

The picture is me sleeping on Nanchan's back.

Later!

I'm on the way home right now. Today I got to appear in Team B's show!! It was both fun and a little disappointing, I have to get better!! I'm a little sleepy so I think I'm gonna sleep on the train. If I miss my station, please come and pick me up!

Ah!! Today Nanchan recommended a manga, "Inumaru dashi." What is this manga.... I can't stop laughing!! You should buy it!!

I've just gotten out of the bath. I smell like roses!! I feel much better. I asked my father to give me a massage but he refused right away!! Is giving me a massage really that terrible? So, I attacked him. Yep. I seriously attacked him.

Later!

Good morning! This is Suzuran.

Today I was out filming! I'm still really nervous. I'll do my best so I don't hold anyone back!! To my fans who always support me, my family and friends, the staff and my manager, to everyone, thank you very much. Let's do our best together.

Konnichiwanran! This is Ranran.

Today's filming has finished!! I was so nervous. I wonder if I still seem stiff on camera... I'm worried. Today's filming will air on the 20th! Ariyoshi AKB Kyouwakoku! It was my first location shoot, it was really fun! Make sure to watch it!

I'm going to do a fashion check! Part 1!

So, this corner is finally here. Let's start!

Nice to meet you. Today's check will be lead by I, Yamauchi Krystal. Today we're going to check "Haruu" Shimada Haruka's fashion. Today she's emphasising coolness. I think it's great. What can you say... those legs!! Oi, that's got nothing to do with clothes, it's just her legs! Such firmness, they're great!

.... where exactly is Yamauchi Krystal looking? (laughs) Plus that pose! As expected of Haruu... Um, wait, what about the fashion check? But that pose is fantastic! And what about those calves?! ... I'm just a pervert (laughs).

These cool clothes! Those fantastic legs! That fantastic pose! Shimada Krystal is so stylish!

Oi!!! I'm just saying whatever I want (laughs). Today Shimada Krystal's fashion gets a 99.9! I wonder if someone will appear who will get 100?

That's all for today. This was Yamauchi Krystal.

Konnichiwanran. This is Ranran.

Paruru forget her purse so I'm gonna head out to give it to her. Paruru, make sure you take it before you go!! Yeah. That's all.

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2010, 10:27:07 PM »

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2010, 10:06:56 AM »

Some more mobame translations:

Good morning! This is Suzuran!

Ohayouran. I like saying this.

So! Good morning! This morning I fell out of the bed. When I fell there was a huge noise (laughs). It woke me up instantly. Wow, what a great way to wake up! If for some reason you can't wake up, I'll fall out of the bed for you!

Wow, Yamauchi Krystal.... it was so terrible. I'll wake you up gently instead.

Yeah... it's not a great start to the day but let's try to enjoy the day anyway! Everyone, do your best! Let's make our dreams come true together!

Konbanwanran. This is Ranran.

I'm going home right now. Annin is sitting next to me patting her umbrella. I don't know why. Annin... are you okay? Now she's started tearing up pieces of a bag. I'm gonna go stop her for a bit (laughs)

Bye!

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2010, 12:57:46 PM »
This is so cute XD From last night's show:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2010, 11:29:31 PM »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - I Feel Good (R.T Remix)