JPHiP Radio (6/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yasushi Yoshida - Greyed

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Welcome / Re: Ladylove & Manlove Section Access
« Last post by Darkwolf on Today at 10:12:10 PM »
Thank you for understanding and I will try to post more too.

Thanks again.
« Last post by Stryfe on Today at 09:43:39 PM »
We've discussed this a bit more with the crack staff and for now access is back to all registered members.

Again, these policies may still change.
« Last post by hawkzc on Today at 08:50:04 PM »
My daily access to JPHIP is only for the LadyLove Forum. You should not been a restrict  the access to the forum.  :thumbdown:
Music / Re: What are you listening to right now?
« Last post by styuio on Today at 08:40:51 PM »

Nowsdays, I've been listening to lot of instrumental or background music from various movies, games and/or tv shows.
Akihabara / Re: The Web Browser Poll
« Last post by hiten on Today at 08:34:44 PM »
I want to move away from Chrome, but haven't found the perfect replacement. Used to run Firefox, and then Google created Chrome, which was definitely faster than Firefox.

Over couple of years, I had tried to go back using Firefox, but it was definitely slower than Chrome. With Chrome, I only need to restart my browser every few days, but with Firefox, I have to restart it every couple of hours before it becomes very sluggish (Note: I run them on a quite old laptop, so it might have effect).

Looking forward to the development of Firefox "Quantum" and also Brave (which is fast and blocks ad+tracking, but still doesn't support extension). Hopefully one of them can become good enough to replace Chrome.
Video Games / Re: [Misc] What are you playing now? (Video Games)
« Last post by styuio on Today at 08:30:38 PM »
I just quit playing World of Warcraft again... And, I'm just casually playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius for the moment until I find something to play.
Video Games / Re: Favourite Videogame Music
« Last post by Flipnotedax on Today at 08:29:16 PM »
Gotta be the entire soundtrack to The Wind Waker. Such a masterpiece. I feel as if since then none of the other zelda games have even come close to matching WW in terms of music quality.

And as I much as I loved Breath of the Wild the music was pretty much abysmal compared to what we usually get from a zelda game. Some good stuff but nothing that I'll be humming forever.
Video Games / Re: KINGDOM HEARTS
« Last post by Flipnotedax on Today at 08:26:41 PM »
I was lucky enough to be able to attend the Kingdom Hearts World Orchestra in Los Angeles this year. Was a once in a lifetime experience. I even had the pleasure of (paying) meeting Yoko Shimomura after the concert to get something signed as well as a picture.
Video Games / Re: The Pokemon Thread
« Last post by Flipnotedax on Today at 08:24:50 PM »
New Trailer for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon just came out a couple days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=a0XEzxULCDg

Also according to the games producer in an interview with famitsu it was said the the games scenario will be twice as long as last years versions.
The Official J-Music Artist Threads / Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Last post by initial on Today at 08:23:38 PM »
new episode
don't know how long it'll be on youtube
two other posters had their videos deleted by youtube- BOO!

back up, just in case
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10