JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Doubt

Author Topic: Adventures of a Curious Mind (It has a title now!)  (Read 19724 times)

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Re: Adventures of a Curious Mind (It has a title now!)
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2007, 06:22:18 PM »
Wheee~! I feel flattered xD My idea being stolen by the great whytphyre~How awesome ^^. But yeah, I have a bunch of great ideas, but when they go to paper the do this

Mona Lisa ------> Motto Kuso

But yeah, this was great, Rika knowing Cantonese. Can't wait until they start trying to get Nacchi!
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »
Alright, here's the next one. Not much to say about it ^^

Bunny's Got A Secret

"Give them back!"

"They weren't your's to begin with!"

Reina finally managed to vault herself over a couch in one of the lounge areas, and hide from Sayumi, who ran by, oblivious that her younger friend had done so.

She grinned, and plopped down on the couch, rewarding herself to one of her own cookies.

"Mmm... chocolate..." she said, predictably happy about the taste, and everything else for that matter.

However, her victory was short lived, as a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her neck.

"Reeeiiiiina...."

Letting out a shriek, Reina dropped the cookies, and tore away from the seductive voice, at the other end of the couch.

"No! Get away Miki! You don't need to teach me about sex, I'll go find out from a book or something I promi-"

Her voice faded, as she found herself staring at Sayumi, who was doing a rather good impression of the 'But I didn't do it' look, the one that she probably got from Rika, who used to use it all the time on Hitomi whenever she got that stern glare about her.

"... Sayumi?"

"Oh good! You won't mistake me for anyone now."

It was an adorable grin that replaced the innocence, but then it transformed, as the girl spoke.

"You wanted to learn about sex? Nono told me all about that... so I had to come help... I just couldn't get you alone... and now I've got you all to myself."

She seemed proud of herself, as she walked around the couch and sat down next to Reina, who looked about ready to vault herself over again and run back to Miki.

At least she'd be safe with Aya chaperoning.

"... Wh-what are you talking about?"

"Well, you just admitted it, so you can't escape with the 'I don't know what you're talking about' thing. C'mon... I can't be as bad as Miki, can I?"

There was an evil glint in her eye, as if the Demon of Groping herself had possessed the small girl's body.

Now Reina wasn't sure who she could trust anymore.

"Oh, Yocchan and Rika-chan have been spying on you... but I got Linlin to distract them... if you were worried about being caught..."

"C-caught?!"

"What'd you think? I'd just tell you about it?"

Tell her...

"What!?"

What had Sayumi gotten into!?

"Reina, you're so silly..."

Neither of them knew what to do with the awkward silence that followed, so Sayumi acted on instinct, and weaseled her way on top of the younger girl.

"Do you want to know, or not?"

"... Well... I-I do... but... I don't wanna know what it's like... not... right..."

Without another word, Sayumi pressed her lips against Reina's for a few seconds.

Then Reina reacted.

Pushing away, the younger girl kept the pigtailed fiend at arm's length for a moment, examining the seductive little grin that floated across her face.

"You don't like kissy-time?" Sayumi asked, pouting, "I thought you'd at least like kissy-time..."

"Sayumi... what... are... you... doing?"

"Teaching you about sex silly!" Sayumi said with a giggle, then noted the grump that appeared on Reina's face, "...... Awww, Reeeinnna-chan!"

Now that tone of voice sounded familiar, but Reina couldn't quite place where.

"Reinnnaaaaa-chaaaan..."

Without another warning, Sayumi pushed through Reina's arms and hugged the girl, lightly placing her cheek on Reina's shoulder.

"I thought you'd like to have happy fun time with me... I'm hurt you haven't asked me yet..."

"... I... uhm... Sayumi... look... I didn't... think you knew..."

Insert whine here.

"Reiiiiina-chaaaaan... you still could have asked... even if I didn't know, we could've found out together..."

Reina blushed wildly. This was not how she expected it to be at all.

"... Uhm..."

"Can I teach you? Pleaaaaase Reina-chan?"

She didn't know why, but whenever Sayumi rubbed her cheek against her shoulder and whined out words, Reina melted.

She'd have to ask Hitomi about it later... but for now...

"... I guess... it won't hurt..."

Reina felt Sayumi's grip getting tighter as the girl let out a happy squeal.

"Yay! You won't regret it, I promise!"

And, just as Reina's eyes met Sayumi's, the girl's expression changed back to it's former, seductive self.

"... I won't let you..."

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2007, 03:28:12 PM »
What should I say...

Can't help but enjoy the chapter, but..  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: damn!  :rofl:

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2007, 05:18:20 PM »
hahaha!... the little devil living within Sayu has emerged!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2007, 07:50:17 PM »
"Reeeiiiiina...."

Letting out a shriek, Reina dropped the cookies, and tore away from the seductive voice, at the other end of the couch.

"No! Get away Miki! You don't need to teach me about sex, I'll go find out from a book or something I promi-"

Her voice faded, as she found herself staring at Sayumi, who was doing a rather good impression of the 'But I didn't do it' look, the one that she probably got from Rika, who used to use it all the time on Hitomi whenever she got that stern glare about her.
Reina thought it was Miki but it was really Sayu! XD

"... Sayumi?"

"Oh good! You won't mistake me for anyone now."

"You wanted to learn about sex? Nono told me all about that... so I had to come help... I just couldn't get you alone... and now I've got you all to myself."
Sayu's gonna teach Reina about it? THIS is gonna be good.

Wait a sec, how...?  :?

"... Wh-what are you talking about?"

"Well, you just admitted it, so you can't escape with the 'I don't know what you're talking about' thing. C'mon... I can't be as bad as Miki, can I?"

There was an evil glint in her eye, as if the Demon of Groping herself had possessed the small girl's body.

Now Reina wasn't sure who she could trust anymore.

"Oh, Yocchan and Rika-chan have been spying on you... but I got Linlin to distract them... if you were worried about being caught..."

"C-caught?!"

"What'd you think? I'd just tell you about it?"
Damn, Sayu planned all that out? :o  I must say, I'm impressed.

Neither of them knew what to do with the awkward silence that followed, so Sayumi acted on instinct, and weaseled her way on top of the younger girl.

"Do you want to know, or not?"

"... Well... I-I do... but... I don't wanna know what it's like... not... right..."

Without another word, Sayumi pressed her lips against Reina's for a few seconds.
I guess Sayu's method of "teaching" Reina involves some "hands-on" practice. :twisted:

"Sayumi... what... are... you... doing?"

"Teaching you about sex silly!" Sayumi said with a giggle, then noted the grump that appeared on Reina's face, "...... Awww, Reeeinnna-chan!"

Now that tone of voice sounded familiar, but Reina couldn't quite place where.

"Reinnnaaaaa-chaaaan..."
Damn, Rika taught Sayu pretty well. :lol:

"... I guess... it won't hurt..."

Reina felt Sayumi's grip getting tighter as the girl let out a happy squeal.

"Yay! You won't regret it, I promise!"

And, just as Reina's eyes met Sayumi's, the girl's expression changed back to it's former, seductive self.

"... I won't let you..."
Shit...it's EVIL SAYU! :wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2007, 01:35:56 AM »
Awesome, seems like it's been a while since I've seen that pairing. Me likey. :grin:

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2007, 05:04:00 AM »
My god, that was awesome. I'm kind of incoherent right now. . .and I think I need a place to lie down.

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2007, 06:29:48 AM »
Thanks for reading this random splurt of rantings on my part. I'm a little bent out of ideas for these... because I've started a new small series called 'Tales of the Hatsutori,' which sort of explain/give anti-angst reprieve to what happens in Nanakusa... but I'll try to update this as well. This is just too funny to abandon.

And that's what the world needs right now. A bunch of laughs ^^

Not In Here!

"That was a good dinner Yoshizawa-san!"

"You're welcome. Now get movin' before you're late and Takahashi gets that look on her face."

Hitomi watched as Linlin trotted off, probably towards where the other Momusu girls met. She heard the point changed since she graduated, but it didn't bother her much.

Now where did Rika go? She was all ready to keep spying on Reina.

Then it hit her. She had left Rika with Junjun. Now there was guilt.

And endless supply of it.

Her inner chibi was telling her off on how bad it was to leave 'Charmy' behind. 'Charmy' was one of her best friends since the beginning, and she shouldn't have left her to fend for herself!

"Yocchan!"

There was Ayaka, who looked as if she were about to start English lessons again. For a good three seconds, Hitomi wanted to dash the other way, out of the building, and back home, where Ayaka wouldn't find her for at least another hour.

Then there was part of her that said 'NO MORE DITCHING PEOPLE!'

That part won.

"Ah, Ayaka!" she said, rather neutrally. Ayaka was far from impressed, but kept going.

"Yocchan... is something wrong?"

"A lot of things. I can't find Charmy."

"Hmm?"

"Oh, Rika... Don't worry about it. Ayaka-san..."

"Yocchan..."

"Did you ever get approached by Reina?"

The Hawaiian woman blinked and shook her head.

"No. I did see her and Sayumin upstairs... uhm..."

"Baking cookies together?"

"No."

"Trading hairstyle secrets?"

"No."

Hitomi thought, and began to get desperate.

"Deciding on dinner!?"

"No. It... was more... uhm... well, you don't want to know. Sayumin told me they'd take it somewhere private... and that you shouldn't find out."

Ayaka was confident with this answer.

Hitomi was appalled.

"Ayaka! Reina's been curious about sex all day!"

There was a pause between them.

"Well... I say it's better to get it from Sayumin then to get it from a boy on the street."

Hitomi thought a moment. Ayaka brought up a good point.

But Sayumin!? She didn't...

When!?

And with who?

"Ayaka..."

"Sayumin also said you'd ask if I knew about where she knew, and she told me to tell you to ask her about it later..."

Ayaka seemed to take this rather lightly.

"Ayaka-san..."

"Yocchan, this is highly amusing... you have to admit... Reina-san was going to ask about it some time... Or are you just hiding her from the fact that you asked around yourself at one point?"

Hitomi blushed wildly. No one really bothered asking Hitomi about why she ever did that... it was probably a rite of passage for Morning Musume members these days.

Maybe she should have just let Reina have her fun. Sayumi wasn't that bad.

Maki wasn't that bad either, if Hitomi remembered correctly.

"She reminds you of you, doesn't she?" Ayaka asked.

".... Yeah... just a little..."

"Then let the poor girl be. She'll be just fine."

Hitomi smiled.

"I guess you're right... but if she comes back pregnant... you're gonna go get Nacchi, alright?"

"Oh... why?"

"Because Nacchi'll keep me from harming Reina enough to hurt the child."

"...... Yocchan?"

"Don't ask. Want some tea?"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 06:30:48 AM by whytphyre »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2007, 07:00:42 PM »
"That was a good dinner Yoshizawa-san!"

"You're welcome. Now get movin' before you're late and Takahashi gets that look on her face."
I wonder where they went?

"Yocchan!"

There was Ayaka, who looked as if she were about to start English lessons again.

"Did you ever get approached by Reina?"

The Hawaiian woman blinked and shook her head.

"No. I did see her and Sayumin upstairs... uhm..."

"No. It... was more... uhm... well, you don't want to know. Sayumin told me they'd take it somewhere private... and that you shouldn't find out."
Upstairs? Sayu specifically said that Yossi shouldn't find out? Oooooooooooooh this could get good. ;D

"Ayaka! Reina's been curious about sex all day!"

There was a pause between them.

"Well... I say it's better to get it from Sayumin then to get it from a boy on the street."

Hitomi thought a moment. Ayaka brought up a good point.
That's true, at least Sayu can't get Reina pregnant.  :roll:

"She reminds you of you, doesn't she?" Ayaka asked.

".... Yeah... just a little..."

"Then let the poor girl be. She'll be just fine."

Hitomi smiled.

"I guess you're right... but if she comes back pregnant... you're gonna go get Nacchi, alright?"

"Oh... why?"

"Because Nacchi'll keep me from harming Reina enough to hurt the child."

"...... Yocchan?"

"Don't ask. Want some tea?"
Well, Yossi would have to smack Reina (and probably Sayu) around a bit for doing something stupid like getting pregnant.  And Nacchi knows how to do that without risking the baby huh? Good for her.

Wait a sec...how...? :dunno:

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2007, 07:30:35 PM »
Alright, I gave up on not posting one. The idea in my head is just too good.

Return of Charmy

"Hitomi-chan, there you are!"

She was at it again, messing around with the script that Tsuji had so 'lovingly' abandoned. Rika just decided to get herself found.

She plopped down next to her older friend, and wrapped her arms around Hitomi's midsetion.

Hitomi kept reading.

"Hitomi-chan, are you going to ignore me again?"

"No. I just need to memorize this thing before the first show."

Rika thought a moment, and squeezed tighter. Hitomi let out a sigh.

"That's right! We're in the same play! I know! Let's practice together!"

It was the best idea anyone had had all day, and for a moment, Hitomi wanted to give Rika the best kiss she'd experienced since...

Well, it wasn't that long ago to be honest.

"Alright. You seem to know it so well. Let's practice then," Hitomi said, smiling over at her friend. Rika let out a happy noise and clung tighter to her.

"Let's practice the scene where the yellow mouse waitress ditches her cute friend for a panda."

Wait, that scene wasn't in the... oh.

Right.

"Rika..."

"Yocchan, how could you? I felt so violated! You... you hate me, don't you?"

Oh no, not this again. Hitomi sighed lightly, and slung an arm around Rika.

"No, I don't hate you, and you know better..."

Even with the threat of crocodile tears, Hitomi didn't feel all that jealous, she just played along.

"I know we haven't spent a lot of time together, but now we've got enough time right now to..."

"Cuddle?"

"I was gonna say practice..."

"I wanna cuddle though. You probably know the script back and forth anyways."

Hitomi sighed.

"Fine. But I have a mission for us first."

Letting out a happy squeal, Rika's attention snapped towards the woman, her full and complete attention.

"I need you to talk to Sayumin for me."

It was a strange request.

"Why?"

"Because... I need to know what she and Reina did..."

Rika blinked, stared, blinked again, and let out a small giggle before snuggling into Hitomi's shoulder.

"They probably need some alone time. Like you. You need alone time with someone."

"Preferrably you?"

"That'd be nice, but I'm not going to whine if it's someone else either..."

"What if it was Nakazawa?"

"Then I'd wonder where she hid the alcohol she got you drunk with."

Hitomi laughed lightly at this. It was true, Yuko was notorious for getting people drunk.

At least Reina didn't go to her.

"Alright, fine. Miki then."

"Please. You two grope and flirt all the time. You don't do anything with her."

"Ayaya?"

"That was ages ago."

"... Wanna make it not ages ago?"

Rika gave Hitomi a small pout.

"We were ages ago too Yocchan..."

Hitomi grinned back.

"You've never been with Ayaya before either..."

"What are you suggesting?"

Hitomi's grin got wider, and she whistled.

"Yocchan?"

Without another word, the elder girl snuck out of Rika's grasp, and sauntered off.

"Hitomi-chan?"

Offline Novaforever

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen of HALCALI
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2007, 07:55:57 PM »
I'm far too late in discovering this story!  But i'm totally loving it.  It's nice to have someone making a mockery of all the scandals that have been happening lately in H!P.  Plus you made it super funny.  I like how it started off as Reina on a quest and sort of evolved into Yossi constant attempts to keep Rika happy and not whining.  Hope you update again soon!

And, as always, I patiently wait for more hot GAM action.

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2007, 06:24:16 PM »
Continue with the Reina/Sayu action!

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2007, 06:28:18 PM »
Continue with the Reina/Sayu action!

yeah !!!   I've been waiting since July 19 XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2007, 01:54:39 AM »
"Hitomi-chan, there you are!"

She was at it again, messing around with the script that Tsuji had so 'lovingly' abandoned. Rika just decided to get herself found.

"Hitomi-chan, are you going to ignore me again?"

"No. I just need to memorize this thing before the first show."

"That's right! We're in the same play! I know! Let's practice together!"
Sounds like a win-win situation. They both get to practice their lines, and Rika/Charmy gets to spend time with Yossi.  :love:

"Let's practice the scene where the yellow mouse waitress ditches her cute friend for a panda."

Wait, that scene wasn't in the... oh.

Right.

"Rika..."
Oh c'mon Rika. No need to be so jealous now. Yossi's just concerned for Reina's well-being, is all.

"I know we haven't spent a lot of time together, but now we've got enough time right now to..."

"Cuddle?"

"I was gonna say practice..."

"I wanna cuddle though. You probably know the script back and forth anyways."

Hitomi sighed.

"Fine.
Awwwwwwwwwwww...:wriggly:

But I have a mission for us first."

"I need you to talk to Sayumin for me."

I need to know what she and Reina did..."

Rika blinked, stared, blinked again, and let out a small giggle before snuggling into Hitomi's shoulder.

"They probably need some alone time. Like you. You need alone time with someone."
Like Rika. :D

"What if it was Nakazawa?"

"Then I'd wonder where she hid the alcohol she got you drunk with."
:wahaha:

Rika gave Hitomi a small pout.

Hitomi grinned back.

"You've never been with Ayaya before either..."

"What are you suggesting?"
Damn I love the way Yossi thinks.  :twisted:

Hitomi's grin got wider, and she whistled.

"Yocchan?"

Without another word, the elder girl snuck out of Rika's grasp, and sauntered off.

"Hitomi-chan?"
:whistle:

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2007, 10:05:58 PM »
God!! I'm loving this story by the minute. Please continue it, I can't stop laughing since chapter 1.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2007, 04:27:41 AM »
Sorry for the long wait. Those waiting for more Reina/Sayu action will have to wait another day or five. Sorry. It just isn't coming to me yet.

GAM - 1 + 2

"Ayaya..."

She raised her head, eyes straight out. Hitomi again. What is up with that?

Feeling the arms snake around her neck from behind, she felt Hitomi resting on her shoulders and nuzzle her neck lightly.

"Ayaya... you used the vanilla shampoo today..."

"Go away Yocchan."

"Did you mean to call me that? It's always 'Yoshizawa' or 'Hitomi' with you... but now it's Yocchan... is there a reason for that?"

She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes.

"Yoch-.... Yoshizawa-san, I need to practice this. Don't you have a play you have to practice for?"

"Yeah... but that can wait... and so can your silly stuff... c'mon..."

Aya gave Hitomi a 'like HELL it can wait' look. Then she noticed something from the corner of her eye. A slightly discouraged Rika Ishikawa, staring at them from a small distance.

"Why..."

"Hmm?"

"... Ishikawa-san... why..."

"Oh. You'll see."

Aya cleared her throat, as if she knew exactly what Hitomi meant.

"No. It's bad enough you're hanging off of me, and Miki was trying to get in my pants earlier. I will NOT be anywhere near either of you, understand me?"

Hitomi let out a sigh, and her arms snaked away from Aya's neck, and found themselves back in their respective pockets.

Then Rika spoke up.

"Why not?! Is there something wrong with me?"

Aya smiled warmly over in her direction.

"No. Of course not. It has nothing to do with you. Yocchan just got a scrawny ass and I don't wanna see it."

Hitomi's cheeks flushed red, and she pouted. One of those horrible pouts that she couldn't fix. Rika paid no heed, as she sat down on the couch near Aya.

"But Yocchan's butt isn't scrawny... It's actually very hot."

"Her ass is sexy?"

"Yes. Her butt is hot... and cute too."

"... Despite the fact that she's currently built like a twig and she really looks like a man with boobs these days?"

"... Yes... aside from the man thing..."

"I'M RIGHT HERE!"

Embarrassment was written all over Hitomi's face as she glared at them both. Rika pouted, rather cutely.

"Yocchan... we need to have a girl talk..."

"BUT I'M A GIRL!"

"....... Oh, right."

Aya snickered, and stared up at Hitomi.

"Why don't you just figure out what happened between Reina and Sayumi, nee?"

Hitomi let out a noise, and her eyes went wide.

"OHMIGOD REINA!"

Without another word, she was off. Aya grinned, and smiled over at Rika again.

"So. Not scrawny ass. Sexy. Anything else I'm missing?"

"Well... she's... kinda got this technique now... with closets... you have to be upright and stuff..."

"Oh? Really.... do tell..."

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2007, 05:44:37 AM »
Awww...Hitomi-chan, excluded from the girl talk and to top it off, being the centre of embarrassing talk.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2007, 05:49:46 AM »
"Ayaya..."

She raised her head, eyes straight out. Hitomi again. What is up with that?

Feeling the arms snake around her neck from behind, she felt Hitomi resting on her shoulders and nuzzle her neck lightly.

"Ayaya... you used the vanilla shampoo today..."

"Go away Yocchan."

"Did you mean to call me that? It's always 'Yoshizawa' or 'Hitomi' with you... but now it's Yocchan... is there a reason for that?"
Alright Yossi! Work your pimp magic!  :pimp:

Then she noticed something from the corner of her eye. A slightly discouraged Rika Ishikawa, staring at them from a small distance.

"Why..."

"Hmm?"

"... Ishikawa-san... why..."

"Oh. You'll see."

Aya cleared her throat, as if she knew exactly what Hitomi meant.
Yossi looking to set up Rika and Aya for a booty call?   :twisted:

"No. It's bad enough you're hanging off of me, and Miki was trying to get in my pants earlier. I will NOT be anywhere near either of you, understand me?"

Then Rika spoke up.

"Why not?! Is there something wrong with me?"

Aya smiled warmly over in her direction.

"No. Of course not. It has nothing to do with you. Yocchan just got a scrawny ass and I don't wanna see it."
Ooooooooooh Yossi got burned. :P

"But Yocchan's butt isn't scrawny... It's actually very hot."

"Her ass is sexy?"

"Yes. Her butt is hot... and cute too."

"... Despite the fact that she's currently built like a twig and she really looks like a man with boobs these days?"

"... Yes... aside from the man thing..."

"I'M RIGHT HERE!"
BURRRRRRRRN! XD

"Yocchan... we need to have a girl talk..."

"BUT I'M A GIRL!"

"....... Oh, right."
Oh, poor Yossi can't get a break now. Oh well, at least it seems she's been able to pass Rika onto Aya now. :hee:

Aya grinned, and smiled over at Rika again.

"So. Not scrawny ass. Sexy. Anything else I'm missing?"

"Well... she's... kinda got this technique now... with closets... you have to be upright and stuff..."

"Oh? Really.... do tell..."
Yes please, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tell. :w00t:

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2007, 05:42:14 AM »
For those of you who have been waiting since July, I finally have it ^^ Reina/Sayu fluff! WOOO!

Innocence Isn't Exactly Bliss...

They had found themselves a closet, full of costumes and other miscellaneous stuff. Reina was lying on some sort of assortment of gold costumes that she had 'accidentally' torn off their hangers while trying to provide some sort of cushioning for them.

Sayumi didn't seem to mind a few hours ago. It all went in a blur, Reina didn't know how to deal with it all.

But it was a lot better than she imagined. Maybe she could go talk to Hitomi now that she knew what it was like.

"Reina-chan..."

Sayumi's soft voice startled the girl out of her thoughts, as the elder of the two Gen 6ers snuggled closer, if that was humanly possible. They were already close enough to feel each other's breath.

"Mmhmm?"

"I didn't know you could do that kind of thing..."

What was that supposed to mean?

"Hmmm?"

"Oh! The thing with the... you know..."

"Oh... Yocchan rambled on about it once... when she was drunk... and I was in the general vicinity... and she... Yucchan was there and they wanted to make sure they'd find their way home!"

"It's okay Reina-chan, you don't have to tell me why you and Yocchan were together like that. I was drunk when Yocchan caught me!"

"...... Huh?!"

"Reina-chan, you can't possibly expect us all to think you've never had sex before."

Reina was stunned. Sayumi was... pure! She was more pure than Rika and Koharu combined!

Had she... was it possible that she... NO!

"Sayumin..."

"..... You haven't, have you?"

"No. No.... I haven't..."

Sayumi gave Reina a pout.

"Well that's silly... I'm glad I changed that."

Reina blushed, and cracked a grin.

"I... Sayumin... it was nice..."

"Ah huh! Of course it was!"

Always one with the ego, Sayumi.

"Yeah... and... uhm..."

"Wanna do it again?"

"Wha? Now?!"

"No silly! Later... tomorrow night maybe... I don't know... some time... just not right this second... that'd be weird..."

Sayumi gave Reina a small kiss, before slowly sliding upwards and leaning on the wall behind the both of them.

"Besides, I don't think Ai-chan's gonna like that we disappeared long enough to miss dance practice..."

Reina snorted.

"I know that stupid thing they call a dance... what's that song called?"

"I dunno, something about girls and feminism..."

"Right. Don't worry about it. It's an easy dance... I'll teach you if you don't know..."

"Will you!? Oh! And then I can teach you how to like... make bunny cookies!"

"Huh?"

"Bunny cookies! Rika-chan taught me how to make those! They're perfect for when you want to have your way with Yocchan!"

"So that's where you learned that from."

The deeper voice startled the two into covering their bodies with gold sequins and feathers. Hitomi stood above them, glaring downwards, in the doorway. In her hand was a pair of blue pants.

"There you are. Tanaka, there are a few choice words I wanna say to you."

"Can you wait till after I learn how to make bunny cookies Yocchan?"

"Don't you Yocchan me, buddy. You're in deep trouble now!"

Sayumi stared up at Hitomi innocently, but the woman rounded on her.

"And don't get me started on you! Both of you, put some clothes on! Or I'll tell Takahashi where the both of you have been!"

Reina and Sayumi stared, and started to scramble for clothing. Inside of Hitomi's head, a little Yuko chibi came out, and cackled at them both.

Hitomi smirked, and held back a laugh.

"Yocchan," Sayumi whined, "Don't go too hard on Reina-chan... she just wanted to know..."

"I know what she just wanted to know. Why do you think I'm hovering over her? We don't need someone ELSE getting pregnant."

Sayumi pouted, then looked down at the lack of manly parts she herself had.

".... Yocchan, I think it's safe to assume that I won't get Reina-chan pregnant."

Hitomi raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't say you... I meant in general..."

Reina pouted, just as good as Sayumi was.

"I'm not a 100 yen hooker Yocchan! I can take care of myself!"

The elder woman snorted.

"Fine. Then you can both deal with Takahashi on your own. And here I was thinking I'd just tell her you two wanted some girl talk with me..."

Without any thought of protest (or plea for 'not Takahashi!!!'), Hitomi shut the door, and leaned on it, smirking and snickering.

"Yoshizawa! There you are!"

Immediately, Hitomi stood straight up, eyes wide. Yuko sauntered up, followed closely behind by Natsumi, who was engrossed in some child's manga. Yuko eyed Hitomi, before snorting.

"Go get your hair dyed blonde... wait, no, come with me. I'll do it for you."

"Yuuchan," Hitomi said, pleading look on her face, "The last time someone did anything to my hair, I had a mullet for a week..."

"I don't care. If we don't get you blonde, then we're getting drunk."

"But..."

"NO! MARCH!"

Hitomi let out a noise, and followed her elders out to... she didn't know where yet, pants still in hand.

Reina poked her head out of the closet.

"Yocchan? I... I can't find my pants... Yocchan?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2007, 06:21:43 AM »
Well...that was rather anticlimactic. :O

But now that Reina's "done it"...what now? I always had the impression that the main arc holding this story together was "Reina's quest", so to speak.

Anyway...:lol: at Yossi walking away with Reina's pants.

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Doubt