JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro

Author Topic: Adventures of a Curious Mind (It has a title now!)  (Read 19723 times)

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: Adventures of a Curious Mind (It has a title now!)
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2007, 04:53:23 PM »
Who said Reina was done her quest?

^^

She has no pants now. What does someone with no pants do?

*cackles and runs off*

*leaves Rika behind*

:otomerika:

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2007, 05:59:58 PM »
Yocchan can't seem to catch a break. Aya/Rika and now Nakazawa. At least she got to do her senpai thing, found some secrets(bunny cookies), and got some pants for her troubles. :lol:

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2007, 12:57:52 AM »
Just read it but it seems whytphyre forgot his fanfic :(
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2007, 02:16:11 AM »
anammm I R girl. I know I seem like a guy, but I R girl. ^^;;

Also, I didn't forget the fic. I will never forget this fic. I just went camping.

Which reminds me, those reading both this and Nanakusa will get a double dose by the end of the week. Thanks to all for commenting! It makes me feel loved!

NEXT UP: Yossie has to vent to someone, doesn't she?

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2007, 02:29:53 AM »
^ was a manner of speech (lies, i really didn't know, sumimase gomenasai)
and i'm waiting for the next chapter heeheeeeee (afetr i recover from len's fic, of course)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 02:30:59 AM by anammm »

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2007, 01:53:58 PM »
And here it is, another installment!

Yes, this will drag on until I feel like I've been corny enough!

Chipmunk in the Hole!

"You, sit."

Doing as she was told, the small, innocent, eighth generation member plopped down, right on the floor, listening to the words her former senpai said.

Plopping down next to her, Hitomi snorted. Her hair was a deep blonde, which was a lot better than getting drunk.

Aika stared over at her a moment, unsure of what to say.

"Nakazawa's a witch sometimes."

Nodding at this, Aika offered a sheepish grin, but no more, to Hitomi, who blew the bangs that threatened to cover her eyes upwards.

They fell right back in place. Aika let a motherly instinct kick in and brushed them to one side, sheepish smile still on her lips.

Hitomi grunted again.

"Yocchan... do I want to know what happened?"

Staring over at the younger girl, Hitomi shrugged.

"I caught Reina in the act, but couldn't do anything about it because Nakazawa decided to whisk me away and dye my hair blonde. I liked it red."

Aika had always wondered why her senpai's hair was so easy to dye. It wasn't a natural thing, she had always seen early pictures when Miki was rambling on about how stupid Hitomi looked when she auditioned, so if Aika had looked a little off, it wasn't that big of a deal.

Maybe Hitomi's hair grew out white these days.

"... Yocchan, is your hair white naturally?"

She let it slip, and if it was anyone else, Hitomi would have beat them senseless. However, this was Aika, and she was well aware the girl didn't mean anything by it.

"No. It's black."

"Then how..."

"Ya bleach it once, and you can dye it as many times as ya want before natural color grows back. I can show you sometime..."

So she was white under that hair color! Just not naturally.

"Maybe."

"What a delight it'd be for you to come in with red highlights!"

Hitomi seemed to have spurned the ADD that Ai and Risa had so lovingly adopted as their own. Aika sighed, but it went unnoticed.

"And then Takahashi would go 'Micchi, where did you get that?' and you can be all 'Yocchan gave it to me! Isn't it pretty?' and then Niigaki'll do that whole eyebrow reaction thing... and Reina'll call it 'Yankii'... I don't know the Chinese word for 'Cool' yet, but that's what Junjun'll say..."

"Yocchan..."

"And then Sayumin'll be all over you on how cute it looks..."

"Yocchan...."

"And then Koharu'll come to me wanting the same thing because she wants to be as cool as you... it'll be a downside, but I don't care!"

"YOCCHAN!"

"Huh?"

Hitomi dopily stared over at Aika and gave her a look that resembled a clueless Ai reaction Aika would have gotten if she made a mention on the woman's yen collection.

"It's alright, you don't have to highlight my hair..."

Hitomi pouted. It looked like she got ran over by a car and didn't know how to react to it. All in all, rather adorable... if one were to think about the attempt as opposed to the actual pout.

"But now I wanna..."

Aika gave Hitomi a pat on the head and smiled. Sometimes it was a wonder Aika wasn't the senpai in this relationship.

"Don't worry Yocchan, I can be cooler than Koha-chan without it."

Hitomi nodded, and grinned, then frowned again.

"I almost forgot about Reina's sex thing..."

Aika shrugged, but paused, and stared over at Hitomi.

"WHAT?!"

"... Oh, Reina had happy closet time with Sayumin..."

"Yocchan! Don't make it sound like it's a good thing! You cant tell me this! TAKAHASHI-CHAN'LL HAVE THEIR HEADS!"

Hitomi shrugged.

"I'M NOT LISTENING TO THIS!" Aika said, in the same loud voice. She slapped hands over her ears and waited for Hitomi to respond.

To which the older woman did, by trying to take the girl's hands over her ears.

"NO! YOCCHAN I WON'T LISTEN TO YOU TELLING ME THINGS I DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT! YOOOOCHAAAAAN NOOOO!"

Hitomi finally stopped, only to start poking her in the stomach. Aika let out a noise, and clamped her hands on her stomach.

"SayuminandReinahadsexandyouarejustgoingtohavetolivewithitjustavoidTakahashiforaweek."

Aika let out a noise.

"No! Takahashi'll find me and have my head too! She was so angry they weren't there. You should have seen her face! It was like pranking you with that fake snake in Hawaii and you demanding to know who it was! But scarier..."

Sighing, Hitomi pulled Aika into a hug, then her face contorted slightly.

"You put the snake in my bed?"

"........ It was only a little, fake, rubber one! It even looked fake! .... I mean, nooooo... why would I do that to my oneesan?"

"Because you like seeing your oneesan squeal like a little girl."

Aika grinned, and Hitomi sighed. There were no hard feelings. Aika could probably get away with murder and Hitomi wouldn't care. She had never had a little follower before, they all usually scattered when she came around.

And no, Ogawa didn't count.

"... Oneesan.... save me from our leader please..."

A month and a half ago, she probably would have gone to Ai to say something like that, but now Hitomi was being victimized. The whole day was abuse after abuse for her.

"Fine. But you owe me."

"Great! I'll make you bunny cookies! Rika-chan said you liked those a lot."

"OI!?"

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2007, 05:36:42 PM »
YAY ANOTHER CHAPTERRRRRRRR! (now let me read it :lol:)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2007, 08:51:31 PM »
And here it is, another installment!

Yes, this will drag on until I feel like I've been corny enough!
CORNY FTW! :rockon:

"You, sit."

Doing as she was told, the small, innocent, eighth generation member plopped down, right on the floor, listening to the words her former senpai said.

Plopping down next to her, Hitomi snorted. Her hair was a deep blonde, which was a lot better than getting drunk.

Aika stared over at her a moment, unsure of what to say.
Eh? Aika?

"I caught Reina in the act, but couldn't do anything about it because Nakazawa decided to whisk me away and dye my hair blonde. I liked it red."

Aika had always wondered why her senpai's hair was so easy to dye.
I personally like Yossi's hair when it's a deep chestnut brown. Blonde is okay, as long as it's not a ridiculous shade of blonde (like platinum or somethng).

But all that aside, why is Yossi talking to Aika about catching Reina? O_o

Maybe Hitomi's hair grew out white these days.

"... Yocchan, is your hair white naturally?"
Oshit she said it. :o

if it was anyone else, Hitomi would have beat them senseless. However, this was Aika, and she was well aware the girl didn't mean anything by it.

"No. It's black."
Lucky for Aika. :yep:

"Then how..."

"Ya bleach it once, and you can dye it as many times as ya want before natural color grows back. I can show you sometime..."

So she was white under that hair color! Just not naturally.
Ah...you learn something new every day. :)

"What a delight it'd be for you to come in with red highlights!"

Hitomi seemed to have spurned the ADD that Ai and Risa had so lovingly adopted as their own. Aika sighed, but it went unnoticed.

"And then Takahashi would go 'Micchi, where did you get that?' and you can be all 'Yocchan gave it to me! Isn't it pretty?' and then Niigaki'll do that whole eyebrow reaction thing... and Reina'll call it 'Yankii'... I don't know the Chinese word for 'Cool' yet, but that's what Junjun'll say..."

"Yocchan..."

"And then Sayumin'll be all over you on how cute it looks..."

"Yocchan...."

"And then Koharu'll come to me wanting the same thing because she wants to be as cool as you... it'll be a downside, but I don't care!"

"YOCCHAN!"

"Huh?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: (particularly at the part that says Koharu wants to be as cool as Aika).

"It's alright, you don't have to highlight my hair..."

Hitomi pouted. It looked like she got ran over by a car and didn't know how to react to it. All in all, rather adorable... if one were to think about the attempt as opposed to the actual pout.

"But now I wanna..."

Aika gave Hitomi a pat on the head and smiled. Sometimes it was a wonder Aika wasn't the senpai in this relationship.

"Don't worry Yocchan, I can be cooler than Koha-chan without it."
Meh, Yossi just needs to be comforted once in a while I guess. :P

Hitomi nodded, and grinned, then frowned again.

"I almost forgot about Reina's sex thing..."

Aika shrugged, but paused, and stared over at Hitomi.

"WHAT?!"

"... Oh, Reina had happy closet time with Sayumin..."
Yossi =  :mon suspect:

Aika = :OMG:

And we thought Aichan spazzed out when people were late to rehearsals. XD
* JFC LOLs at "happy closet time". ;D

"I'M NOT LISTENING TO THIS!" Aika said, in the same loud voice. She slapped hands over her ears and waited for Hitomi to respond.

To which the older woman did, by trying to take the girl's hands over her ears.

"NO! YOCCHAN I WON'T LISTEN TO YOU TELLING ME THINGS I DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT! YOOOOCHAAAAAN NOOOO!"

Hitomi finally stopped, only to start poking her in the stomach. Aika let out a noise, and clamped her hands on her stomach.

"SayuminandReinahadsexandyouarejustgoingtohavetolivewithitjustavoidTakahashiforaweek."

Aika let out a noise.
* JFC pictures Aika going "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA~" while she's doing this. :rofl:
Aika =  :frustrated:

Yossi =  :mon blowhorn:

"No! Takahashi'll find me and have my head too! She was so angry they weren't there. You should have seen her face! It was like pranking you with that fake snake in Hawaii and you demanding to know who it was! But scarier..."

Sighing, Hitomi pulled Aika into a hug, then her face contorted slightly.

"You put the snake in my bed?"
Whoops, a little TMI on Aika's part.  :depressed:

"........ It was only a little, fake, rubber one! It even looked fake! .... I mean, nooooo... why would I do that to my oneesan?"

"Because you like seeing your oneesan squeal like a little girl."

Aika grinned, and Hitomi sighed. There were no hard feelings. Aika could probably get away with murder and Hitomi wouldn't care.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Aika calls Yossi "oneesan"! :wriggly:

She had never had a little follower before, they all usually scattered when she came around.

And no, Ogawa didn't count.
BURN! :wahaha:

"... Oneesan.... save me from our leader please..."

"Fine. But you owe me."

"Great! I'll make you bunny cookies! Rika-chan said you liked those a lot."

"OI!?"
:hiakhiakhiak:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2007, 02:43:55 AM »
so, is it over? :'(

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2007, 02:01:10 PM »
Huh!?

Oh, no. The idea bank just went for Nanakusa, that's all ^^;; Sorry!

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2007, 03:33:12 AM »
Now I have INSPIRATION! Let's see how long this lasts before October ends.

Leader vs. Former, More Hot Leader

"Yocchan, I want a clear explanation on why Mittsi is hiding behind you like I'm about to burst out at her, and I want. It. Now."

Ai stared at her elder senpai, demanding the authority that Hitomi so often received in her days as leader. Hitomi shrugged.

"Mittsi's scared of you. Plain as day. I'm takin' her off for a few days, so we can have some quality time. I've missed her..."

It didn't seem like that, as there was no emotion behind any of what the elder woman said. Ai obviously didn't buy the excuse. She stared angrily at the woman.

"Sayumin and Reina-chan were not only late, but inexplicably absent from dance practice today. Wanna explain that one too?"

"No. I don't feel like it."

"Well, I'll don't feel like it you. Tell me what's going on!"

Hitomi snorted and glared. No one younger than her got this tone with her unless they were Rika.

"Or else what? How about you step it down a notch. I might not be your leader anymore, but I'm still sure as hell your senpai. Be nice to Mitsui, or I'll call Nakazawa down on your butt for abusing leader privileges."

Ai clammed up after that. No one crossed Yuko. Not even Tsunku. No one was that crazy.

Aika clenched her grip around Hitomi's arm, staring cautiously in Ai's direction.

Hitomi grinned.

"Good. Now seriously, cheer up, or you'll end up with a heart attack. Just 'cause the two six gen members had happy, closet time doesn't mean you get to boss them around..."

"WHAT!?"

"Oops. Did I say that out loud?"

Aika let out a yelp and clamped down on Hitomi's midsection. The elder woman didn't notice at all, as she feigned cluelessness as to what she just said.

Ai was livid.

"HAPPY. CLOSET. TIME!?"

"... Yeah... oh! Pants.... oh... oops..."

"PANTS?!"

"Yocchan make the scary leader go away!"

Aika's sudden outburst caused the both of them to stare over at her. Hitomi chuckled and pushed the girl a little more forward, but just out of strangling reach of Ai, who looked like she was going to kill the first person in reach.

"Look, Ai-chan... they're explorin'... okay, Tanaka's explorin'... but that's not the po-"

"Exploring?! What do you mean!?"

"You know what I mean. You and Risa did it awhile back too... and then there was that one party where Nakazawa got half of you fifth and sixth gens drunk..."

"WHAT?!"

"Do I need to spell it out for you? Tanaka and Michishige were having S-E-"

"NO! No, I got it."

Ai rubbed her temples and let out a groan. Hitomi grinned. Aika almost peed her pants for the second time today.

"Ai-chan... are you still angry?" the youngest asked. Ai stared over at her.

"Not at you... they still shouldn't have missed a practice."

"Practicing what? Flailing and kicking? We haven't had a decent set of choreography since ... hell, I don't even remember. The two of them are fast learners anyways... at least Michishige is... don't worry about it."

"..... Fine. But you owe me, and I'm still angry at them."

"Fine. I'm still taking Mitsui for a few days."

"What?! Why?! We need her!"

"I know. That's why I'm taking her. To make you chillax man..."

"... You... freakin'..."

"Ah ah ah, temper, temper!"

Hitomi gave Ai a pat on the head, and let out a small laugh, before taking Mitsui's arm and leaving the dance studio.

Risa had taken the moment to check up on the leader, to see how Ai was doing, and why she was yelling so much. Hitomi gave the girl a slightly seductive grin, and gestured her head over to Ai.

"She needs some happy fun relaxy time, if you know what I mean," she whispered lightly into the girl's ear. Risa cracked a smile, but immediately cleared her throat and frowned in Ai's direction.

Hitomi and Aika left the two to their own devices. Aika stared up at her senpai.

"What now?"

"Now we see what Reina's doin'... she's without pants ya know."

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2007, 04:33:52 AM »
"Yocchan, I want a clear explanation on why Mittsi is hiding behind you like I'm about to burst out at her, and I want. It. Now."

Ai stared at her elder senpai, demanding the authority that Hitomi so often received in her days as leader.
Aichan the drill-sargent leader....damn that's hot.   :drool:

"Well, I'll don't feel like it you. Tell me what's going on!"

Hitomi snorted and glared. No one younger than her got this tone with her unless they were Rika.

"Or else what? How about you step it down a notch. I might not be your leader anymore, but I'm still sure as hell your senpai. Be nice to Mitsui, or I'll call Nakazawa down on your butt for abusing leader privileges."

Ai clammed up after that. No one crossed Yuko. Not even Tsunku. No one was that crazy.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh...smart move.

"Good. Now seriously, cheer up, or you'll end up with a heart attack. Just 'cause the two six gen members had happy, closet time doesn't mean you get to boss them around..."

"WHAT!?"

"Oops. Did I say that out loud?"
Oh shit, she said it!  :hiakhiakhiak:

Ai was livid.

"HAPPY. CLOSET. TIME!?"

"... Yeah... oh! Pants.... oh... oops..."

"PANTS?!"

"Yocchan make the scary leader go away!"
Yossi =  :bigdeal:

Aichan =  :shock: :scolding:

Aika =  :scared:

I'm still taking Mitsui for a few days."

"What?! Why?! We need her!"

"I know. That's why I'm taking her. To make you chillax man..."

"... You... freakin'..."

"Ah ah ah, temper, temper!"
Poor Aichan putting herself under waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much stress.

Say, where's Risa? Aichan needs to get laid. XD

Risa had taken the moment to check up on the leader, to see how Ai was doing, and why she was yelling so much. Hitomi gave the girl a slightly seductive grin, and gestured her head over to Ai.

"She needs some happy fun relaxy time, if you know what I mean," she whispered lightly into the girl's ear. Risa cracked a smile, but immediately cleared her throat and frowned in Ai's direction.
Oh fuck yeah!  :wahaha:

Aika stared up at her senpai.

"What now?"

"Now we see what Reina's doin'... she's without pants ya know."
Almost forgot about that.  :kekeke:

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2007, 02:35:59 AM »
Random post of the day is spent on this! Enjoy!

Pink Bunnies

"Reina-chan," Sayumi whined, "Why don't we just wait for Yocchan to come back with your pants? We can do more stuff before she comes back!"

"Because I don't want Ai-chan to pop a vessel at us... I swear, ever since she became leader..."

"Well, won't Ai-chan freak out more if she saw you in your pink bunny boxers? When did you start wearing those anyways?"

Reina blushed, finding it necessary to cover up something Sayumi had already seen. She was appropriate enough to go out and hunt Hitomi down for her pants, but no one outside of the girl next to her and Hitomi had seen her pink bunny boxers.

And the only reason Hitomi had seen them was because she bought them for the girl.

"Ah.... awhile ago... a few days after my birthday actually..."

Reina rubbed the back of her head and smiled weakly at Sayumi, who leaned in a little closer to the girl, if that could be managed any more in the cramped closet.

"Sayumin... I wanna get out so that Ai-chan won't be furious with us..."

"We've been in here for hours... what's another few minutes gonna hurt?"

They stared at each other for a moment, before Reina caved to her first instinct.

"Sayumin, put some clothing on!"

Sayumi pouted, but did as Reina ordered, beginning to slip her own skirt and top outfit on.

"Reina-chan... I can't find my underwear..."

Reina stared over at Sayumi a moment and raised a brow, as the girl, back towards Reina, bent down and searched for her aforementioned articles of clothing. Immediately, Reina snapped her head towards the door, even redder than before.

"Well... I'll look over here, and you can keep looking over there."

"But 'over here' is the door."

Reina stumbled over her words, and followed it up with a small noise. Sayumi grinned slyly.

"Reina-chan... stop being so uptight..."

"Oi! You two still in here?"

"YOCCHAN!"

Reina was greatful when she said it. Sayumi was a little less so. The door swung open, and there stood Hitomi, holding a pair of pants. Aika was just next to her.

She blushed.

Sayumi reacted.

"YOCCHAN!" she squealed, shuffling around for some clothing, or some covering, or some something. Aika just stared.

"... Well no one said 'No Yocchan, don't open the door,' ya know... like normal people," Hitomi grumbled. Reina reached out for her pants, but Hitomi pulled them away, causing the young girl to stumble out of the closet.

Aika blushed more.

"Yocchan... is that where those boxers went?" she asked. Hitomi nodded.

"Yep. What, you think I was gonna give 'em to you?"

"... Actually..."

"You'd rather pink bunnies than the cute little pandas I got you? I can go get you some pink bunny ones too if ya want..."

"No... I was just..."

"Don't worry 'bout it then kiddo."

Reina reached again, but Hitomi pulled them away. Eventually, they got into a little argument over who got to keep the pants. Hitomi kept winning.

"Oi Tanaka, take a chill pill," Hitomi muttered. Reina blushed.

"NO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF CHILL PILLS! I WANT MY PANTS BACK!"

"I like her pants in your hands Yocchan..." Sayumi said, finally clothed and out of the closet. She had started to straighten out her hair.

"She was quite a hassle with them on..."

Reina and Aika collectively blushed enough to light up a city. Hitomi grinned, and snickered.

"Glad someone thinks so."

"YOCCHAN!"

Reina and Aika had enough of this talk. Aika pouted at Hitomi and glared. Reina just kept blushing.

"Yocchan," Sayumi whined, "Does Reina-chan get her being on top-ness from you?"

Now it was Hitomi's turn to blush. Sayumi didn't pay any heed. In fact, she continued.

"Because it's cute... she was all like hesitant at first, and then she wasn't... was your first time with Rika-cha-"

"ENOUGH OUT OF YOU!"

Hitomi's outburst startled the three others into quieting down a bit.

"No, too much information, and none of your business," Hitomi said after a moment. Sayumi smiled.

"Well she's good at it. If I got stuff from Rika-chan, then she had to get stuff from you, right?"

"No. I haven't... not with... god, Sayumi... she's like... out of my age range..."

"Oh. That's right. I just barely made it, didn't I?"

She smiled, and Hitomi was beet red by the time she realized what that meant. Reina caught on after a moment.

"Wait, you and Yocchan..."

"Ah huh," Sayumi replied, "Just after I turned 18."

Reina wasn't sure whether to yell at Hitomi, yell at Sayumi, or run back into the closet and cry her heart out.

She settled for the fourth option.

Slumping on the floor, she pouted.

"I just want my pants back! I don't wanna have Takahashi have a fit at me!"

"She won't. Gaki's takin' care of it," Hitomi replied. Sayumi grinned.

"Ai and Gaki-san do it too? Is that why Miki did it when you were angry?"

"We never did that sort of thing!" Hitomi protested angrily.

"Well... what about you and Marippe?"

"What?!"

Collectively, Aika, Reina, and Hitomi 'ew'd and cringed. None of them wanted to think about it. Sayumi grinned much more broadly at this, and attempted to continue. Aika cut in.

"I'm hungry. I haven't had dinner yet."

Hitomi stared over at the small, 8th generation member and nodded.

"Well why don't we cook something over at my place? I've got tons of food there..."

"Yeah, bagels."

"... I have other food..."

"Yeah, cream cheese... and tomatoes, before you start with me..."

"Fine. We can make pizza with bagels then."

Hitomi grinned, and Aika sighed.

"Ooo! Can Reina-chan and I come with you?" Sayumi asked, "I always wanted a bagel pizza!"

Hitomi nodded.

"Ah huh! Tons of bagels at my place!"

Reina whined.

"But what about Ai-chan?"

".... Oi... kid don't get it... Takahashi and Niigaki have to have happy ... dance room time..." Hitomi said, flopping the pants onto Reina's head, "Now get these on before Nakazawa spots you..."

"I HEARD THAT YOSSIE!"

Sayumi, Hitomi, and Aika collectively shot upwards, and let out noises.

"EVERY MUSUME FOR THEMSELVES!" Hitomi shouted, and the three of them dashed off.

Reina was struggling to put pants on and follow.

"TANAKA! What're you doin' without pants?!"

"Yuuchan, she's wearing bunny boxers... I think Yossie's gotten to her."

"Shut up Abe."

"... Aww..."

"It's bad enough you had to drive us back here... I don't want you scarin' off the girl..."

Reina whined again.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2007, 04:16:37 AM »
You know how hard it is to read this at school? I had the girl at the adjacent computer casting me weird glances because I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud.

Fricking hilarious. Just...gold. XD Pink bunny boxers hehe. And the last part with the "every musume for themselves!" when Nakazawa appeared was priceless. Hehe. I wonder, Nacchi seems quite unphased by the whole thing, whereas Yuko looks like she's about to bust a vein. XDD And the reference to Nacchi's driving! -dead- I wonder how they made it back in one piece haha.

Kay, gotta do research now. Waiting to read more soon! ^__^
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 04:17:21 AM by Estrea »

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2007, 04:21:11 AM »
"Reina-chan," Sayumi whined, "Why don't we just wait for Yocchan to come back with your pants? We can do more stuff before she comes back!"
Sayu's got quite the "appetite", doesn't she? ;D

"Because I don't want Ai-chan to pop a vessel at us... I swear, ever since she became leader..."

"Well, won't Ai-chan freak out more if she saw you in your pink bunny boxers?
Reina...has pink bunny boxers?

KAWAII!  :wub:

The door swung open, and there stood Hitomi, holding a pair of pants. Aika was just next to her.

She blushed.

Sayumi reacted.

"YOCCHAN!" she squealed, shuffling around for some clothing, or some covering, or some something. Aika just stared.

"... Well no one said 'No Yocchan, don't open the door,' ya know... like normal people," Hitomi grumbled.
Yossi does have a point here. How were she and Aika supposed to know that they weren't supposed to open the door? :P

Reina reached out for her pants, but Hitomi pulled them away, causing the young girl to stumble out of the closet.
:lol:

Aika blushed more.

"Yocchan... is that where those boxers went?" she asked. Hitomi nodded.
Ah, Aika must've been out with Yossi when she bought them. :yep:

"Yep. What, you think I was gonna give 'em to you?"

"... Actually..."

"You'd rather pink bunnies than the cute little pandas I got you?
Awwwwwwwwwwww...Aika wanted the pink bunny boxers? :wriggly:

Reina reached again, but Hitomi pulled them away. Eventually, they got into a little argument over who got to keep the pants. Hitomi kept winning.
KEEPAWAY! KEEPAWAY!!  :rofl:

"Yocchan," Sayumi whined, "Does Reina-chan get her being on top-ness from you?"

Now it was Hitomi's turn to blush. Sayumi didn't pay any heed. In fact, she continued.

"Because it's cute... she was all like hesitant at first, and then she wasn't... was your first time with Rika-cha-"

"ENOUGH OUT OF YOU!"
Yossi =  :scolding:

Sayu =  :hee:

Reina/Aika =  :stunned: (at least, probably)

JFC =  :wahaha:

"Well she's good at it. If I got stuff from Rika-chan, then she had to get stuff from you, right?"

"No. I haven't... not with... god, Sayumi... she's like... out of my age range..."

"Oh. That's right. I just barely made it, didn't I?"
Wait, Yossi and Sayu???

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Yossi!  :pimp:

"I just want my pants back! I don't wanna have Takahashi have a fit at me!"

"She won't. Gaki's takin' care of it," Hitomi replied. Sayumi grinned.

"Ai and Gaki-san do it too?
Reina =  :cry:

Yossi =  8)

Sayu =  :twisted:

Aika = ... at this point who knows?

Is that why Miki did it when you were angry?"

"We never did that sort of thing!" Hitomi protested angrily.

"Well... what about you and Marippe?"

"What?!"

Collectively, Aika, Reina, and Hitomi 'ew'd and cringed. None of them wanted to think about it. Sayumi grinned much more broadly at this
Yossi, Reina, Aika = 

Sayu =   8)

Aika cut in.

"I'm hungry. I haven't had dinner yet."

Hitomi stared over at the small, 8th generation member and nodded.

"Well why don't we cook something over at my place? I've got tons of food there..."

"Yeah, bagels."

"... I have other food..."

"Yeah, cream cheese... and tomatoes, before you start with me..."

"Fine. We can make pizza with bagels then."

Hitomi grinned, and Aika sighed.

"Ooo! Can Reina-chan and I come with you?" Sayumi asked, "I always wanted a bagel pizza!"
Bagels = teh shizznit! :rockon:

Reina whined.

"But what about Ai-chan?"
Did Aichan want bagels?

Takahashi and Niigaki have to have happy ... dance room time..." Hitomi said, flopping the pants onto Reina's head, "Now get these on before Nakazawa spots you..."

"I HEARD THAT YOSSIE!"

Sayumi, Hitomi, and Aika collectively shot upwards, and let out noises.

"EVERY MUSUME FOR THEMSELVES!" Hitomi shouted, and the three of them dashed off.
OHSNAP!!!

"TANAKA! What're you doin' without pants?!"

"Yuuchan, she's wearing bunny boxers... I think Yossie's gotten to her."
Looks like Reina's been "branded."

"Shut up Abe."

"... Aww..."

"It's bad enough you had to drive us back here... I don't want you scarin' off the girl..."
Especially since Yuko hasn't been able to have HER fun with her yet.  :hiakhiakhiak:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Mijuku Hanjuku Torotoro