JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Why

Author Topic: Sayu's special day  (Read 2814 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Sayu's special day
« on: July 13, 2007, 07:26:46 PM »
Here's a fanfic to the birthday girl and one of the first people that got me started into H!P. I apologize in advance if I can't get some things right. Anyhoo, enjoy!

Sayu was falling asleep close to the alarm clock. She had gotten a message from someone telling her to meet her someplace at midnight tonight. Apparently, someone already knew that her birthday was tomorrow and someone wanted her to celebrate it right at the stroke of twelve. She was dreaming away somewhere with no worries.

Suddenly, she was awakened to the loudness of her alarm clock. The kawaii narcissist got up and got dressed. She had already picked out of clothes earlier in the day. She had hoped no one would see her sneak out of the house, or much less heard her alarm clock go off. She had just gotten outside when her she received a message on her cell phone:

Meet me at the studio

Sayu wondered why someone wanted her to meet at the studio. They didn't have to do another show for a few days. Besides, someone would see her unexpectedly. She was only a few blocks away until she received another message:

Never mind, meet me at my place

She looked at the message and tried to figure out who sent it to her. It didn't have a name or anything. She replied back to the message saying Who is this?. Moments later, it came back with a message error reply. She didn't know what to do, her eyes were about to tear up and began to walk back to her house when she received another message:

Where are you? I don't want to surprise you over at your house.

Sayu began to think about all the people who would send her the messages. Miki? Couldn't be her because she couldn't stand Sayu's kawaiiness anyway. Ai-chan? Couldn't have been her leader. She ran through the names in the back of her mind until she finally figured out who sent the messages.

She ran a few blocks until she saw someone going inside an apartment, turning out the lights. She didn't know if it was someone she knew or not until she mustered up the courage to go inside. She turned on the lights and turned around to see someone in business attire.

"Surprise!" the person yelled.

"Eri?" Sayu asked. "Is that you?"

"No, Eric Kamezo desu!"

"What are you doing?"

"Celebrating your birthday, silly."

"Why did you want me to meet you at the studio earlier?"

"I thought I left my suit there. Speaking of which, I have something for you."

Eric left the room and came back with a costume for Sayu to put on. Sayu already knew what it was. It was the Princess Sayumi costume that she wore when she did the skits for Maido arii. She went into the bathroom without hesistation and put it on. When she got out, she found that the lights were turned off again and she saw that the room that Eri went in earlier was lit with candles, to which she saw a table for two.

She could already smell what Eri had cooked for her as she sat down beside her friend as she fed Sayu noodle after noodle of spaghetti for what almost seemed to be hours upon end. Suddenly, Eri had given Sayu one end of the noodle as she took the other end in her mouth. Sayu watched as Eri slurped the noodle toward her as she felt her lips being pressed to Eri's.

Sayu had been close friends with Eri ever since they had met during the auditions for 6th gen and was glad that they both made it into Morning Musume today. People around them would say that they would be ideal for a couple,although neither of them would admit it form the start.

The girls duplicated the same move as the kisses got longer with the noodles disappearing from their plates. After the last of the noodles were gone, they both looked at each other. That was when Sayu kissed Eri, full of passion before she looked at her friend, who was smiling at her.

Eri looked at Sayu, who was attractively cute in her Princess suit. She would have brought the other suit that she wore on Maido arii, her Pinky Sayumi suit, but she thought better. She put her hand to Sayu's chin and and kissed her soft, pink lips.

To Sayu, this was almost like the dream she had dreamt earlier, but this was happening right in front of her.

The next morning, Ai-chan went into Sayu's room and saw that she was gone. That was when it hit her, she had left to meet someone hours earlier. Sayu had told her leader about it yesterday. Miki was with Ai-chan and just shook her head.

"Where did she go?" Miki asked.

"I don't know," Ai-chan said. "I heard her alarm clock last night, but didn't realize she would this late."

"I wonder if she knows we have a photo shoot for tomorrow."

"She knows. But, where could she be?"

Meanwhile, Sayu and Eri were all cuddled, unable to move. They were just looking at each other smiling, knowing that they wanted to be a couple, more than ever."

"Happy birthday Sayumin," Eri said.

"Thank you Eric," Sayu said as she kissed her. "Wonder if we should tell the others?"

"They'll figure it out. Let's have the rest of the day to ourselves, okay?"

"You're right. Besides, you're warm like a turtle anyway."

The two giggled as they put the cover over them and spent the day just being together. That was when Eri flipped the cover with a shocked look.

"I almost forgot!" Eri said. "I forgot to give you your present."

"Silly," Sayu said. "I have it in front of me." She put the cover over her lover's head as the two giggled again.

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
Re: Sayu's special day
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 02:32:04 AM »
kekeke, leave it to Eri to make it confusing for others to understand.  I really liked her in her Eric character and how Sayu was so happy to be with Eric in that segment.  This story was really light and sweet. :wub:

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline nop

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 03:51:39 AM »
Thanks for the story.  I like the sweet story.  You really confuse me on the Eri's meeting place.

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 09:17:33 AM »
OMG CUUUTE  :wub:
So cute and great to :D

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 02:07:13 AM »