JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Gray Ocean

Author Topic: adventwriter's One-shots and Rambles (One Thing or Another...8/3/11)  (Read 13830 times)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: adventwriter's One-shots and Rambles (Memories of Los Angeles...9/8)
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »
My bet that this is Risa's POV too. There have been a lot of behind-the-scenes segments and TV specials where Ai was holding hands with LinLin :huhuh But poor Risa :cry:

Edit: 3rd page...Mine!

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2009, 03:11:58 AM »
I just scanned the youtube videos about the AX @ LA before... But me reading this... me wanna see the whole of it!  :w00t:

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2011, 12:53:39 AM »
My fanfics live again...for the moment...  :sweatdrop:
Just a bit of randomness.

One Thing or Another

Talking on the phone and emailing are one thing, actually hearing the laughter of a friend in person is a wholly different experience. Takahashi Ai found that out first-hand when a staff member brought Linlin into the Morning Musume dressing room. Linlin, as she did when she had been a member, was attempting to make various members of the staff smile or laugh. It had been a little over half a year since the younger girl reached her graduation date along with Junjun and Kame-chan. Even though the newest members of the group, the 9th Generation of Morning Musume, where great young people, seeing the face and hearing the laughter of a dear friend made Ai wish, momentarily for the days when the group had been the most stable.

Ai-chan considered the fact that the group had remained stable for so long a miracle, because the start of her tenure as leader had been a rough one. She knew some people had been unsure of her leadership qualifications after Fujimoto-san resigned as leader; sometimes she was still unsure of herself, but Gaki-san had helped her keep herself in order, at least until she was allowed to break down at her own forthcoming graduation.

As she watched the now 20 year-old former member interact with the youngest members, Ai couldn’t help but grin. She remembered the days when said girl had been transitioning to life in a new country as a member of a nationally-known idol group. Linlin seemed to want everyone’s picture and spent a while making funny faces with Reina and trying to be cute with Sayu. As much as Ai wanted to get up a steal all of the time Linlin had with them, she knew the other members of the pre-9th gen group had missed her and the newer members where trying to find out if several stories they had heard from their seniors were true. The smile never left Linlin’s face until the other members were called away by Gaki-san. Ai knew that Risa wanted to give the two friends a few minutes of quite before the group had to do another TV show performance for their latest single.

“How have you been Ai-chan?”

The question broke Ai out of her reminiscences.

“Oh, I’ve been fine. Just trying to leave the group on a good footing and planning out what the future might bring for me and my career.”

“Any plans on visiting China?”

The younger girl had been trying to get her to visit her home country outside of official Hello! Project trips and concerts for some time. Time had simply not allowed it yet, but she held out hope that some time would be freed up when leadership of Morning Musume passed from her.

“Maybe.”

She noticed the grin flash across the other girl’s face.

“I hope to be able to see you later, maybe get something to eat like back then.”

“If you can wait here I’ll make sure to leave with you, that is if you are worried that I won’t keep my promises?”

“Oh no, I’m not worried; but I’ll take you up on your offer. I definitely miss performing with you guys, so I want to stay and watch anyway.”

…..

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: adventwriter's One-shots and Rambles (One Thing or Another...8/3/11)
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2011, 06:27:07 AM »
Side note: Probably won't get around to writing another one-shot .... hmmm... unless inspiration hits.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Gray Ocean