JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - I Believe

Author Topic: By my side - Takagaki -  (Read 4278 times)

Offline Tchips

• Moshi moshi Kame yo. Kame-san yo.
By my side - Takagaki -
« on: February 16, 2011, 10:41:40 PM »
Hey everyone!

So! I've had this oneshot on my computer for quite some time but for some reason I never thought of posting it here :sweatdrop:
This is my first and maybe last fanfic so I hope you'll like it!

-------------------------------------------------

By my side

« Okay that's all for today. Thank you everyone, you were great. Mitsui please don't forget that move you missed. » And with that Takahashi Ai, our beloved leader sent us off.

It had been a tough practice. We had to learn a whole new choreography for our next single and some parts were really tricky. I had watched Ai-chan as we danced, and it seemed as if it was natural for her. Like that dance was nothing, even though it has been only a couple of days since we were taught the choreography. The only one who could rivalise with her was Eri and we all know she's a born dancer.

But I know Ai. I know why there was so much difference between us today. She probably trained like mad yesterday, so she could go out tonight without feeling guilty. I'm the only one who knows that she will once again meet with that hellish boyfriend of hers. I wished I didn't know, though.

I so wished she wasn't going out with him. He is so full of himself, always showing off because he is going out with an idol. The leader of Morning Musume to say the least. He doesn't give a damn about her. About her feelings. Sometimes their dates go well, and I have to listen as Ai-chan goes on and on about how great he is. But most of the time she comes back depressed and teary. She knows he's a jerk. But for some reason, she thinks she deserves him and that nobody else would want to go out with her, anyway.

But I do.

Yup. I, Niigaki Risa, official subleader of Morning Musume, would go far over my head for that girl. I know it's not what people would call 'normal'. Everybody says I should find a boyfriend, so I could marry him once I graduate from Morning Musume. But the only one I want is Ai.

It's not what people call love at first sight. It took me quite a long time to get accustomed to her. I never cry when she often do. She's really airheaded when I'm not. At first all these details really pissed me off. But little by little, I learned to accept it. Then love it. I was her defaults and her charms.

After taking a quick shower and changing, I was all set up to go. You know how I'm usually the last one leaving the changing room? Well I guess someone just stole my trophy. There she is, adjusting her make up. Why does she need to put so much make up? She's gorgeous with or without. So why bother just for that... guy.

Just as I left the room, I heard her calling for me. « Risa, wait! Why don't we walk together? I have to go to that café not far away from your flat. »

« Yeah, sure. » I answered of course. As if I could refuse her anything. So now I'm not just mourning, I'm mourning while walking the person I love to her stupid boyfriend, to that stupid café. Can life be any more unfair?

« I'm really excited, it's our one year anniversary together today. Look I bought him a present! What do you think? » She asked me as we started walking.

Ok so life can be even more unfair. « It's nice, » I said, barely looking at the chain bracelet she had bought him. « I'm surprised that he remembered the day you decided to go out. »

As I talked I saw her looking down, shifting uncomfortably. « Well, I was the one who asked him to meet me at there. » She stammered.

« Did he text you today? » I asked, starting to become a little supsicious.

« Yeah, he did! » Her joy seemed a little forced though so I decided to push a little.

« About the anniversary? »

« ... » Ai-chan lowered her head.

« Yeah. Thought so. » The venom in my voice was clear but she decided not to comment. Somewhere I think she knew I was right.

We kept on walking, neither of us willing to add anything. What was there to add anyway? That jerk didn't even remember the day he first kissed the most wonderful girl he'd probably ever meet.God, he so does not deserve her!

We were quiet until we finally reached the place. Seems like he isn't there yet. I looked at my watch only to see that we're just on time. Which means that he's late. And Ai-chan thinks she deserves him?

I snorted, which caused Ai-chan to gaze up and look at me.

« Thank you for walking with me Risa. I... I'll wait for him alone, you can... go home. I know you two don't really get along so I don't want to force you to see him. » She said hesitantly.

« Okay, I'll leave then, » I said relived. Seems like Ai-chan noticed it because she frowned. « Have... fun. Call me if anything happens okay? »

She nodded and with that I was gone. Just as I turned the corner I bumped into the one person I didn't want to see today. Clad in tight jeans and tight shirt he looked as pretencious as always.

I didn't apologize nor did I look at him. Thankfully he didn't say anything because I don't know how I would have reacted otherway.

Well maybe if he had gone to his date with torn clothes Ai-chan would have broken up with him? Maybe I should beat him. Just a little. But what if Ai-chan see us? She would be so pissed. Maybe she would yell at me here in the street. Maybe she wouldn't say anything but I'd know.Or maybe she wouldn't talk to me ever again? Oh my God! I don't want Ai to never talk to me again!!

As I was panicking I didn't noticed I had passed my building. Luck really was against me today. I went back on my step and managed to get into my flat without anymore incident.

After dinner, I set up on watching TV. Nothing good as usual. Guess it's going to be PVs then.

As I started to doze off, I heard a faint knock. Probably that woman upstairs who walk with her heels again. She's so annoying. I should talk to her one day.

I heard the knock once again. It seemed to be coming from the front door. I stood up and went to the door. I opened it only to be engulfed in a bear hug by something wet and making sniffling noises.

I panicked until I realized who it was. « Ai-chan? »

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Holding Ai in my arms, I managed to close the door and bring her in the living room. I then sat the both of us on the couch, making us as comfortable as possible, considering the fact that Ai was hugging me so closely that I could barely move.

« It's okay now, you're fine. Want to tell me what happened? » I tried, pushing one of her bangs. My heart was breaking just by seeing her like that.

She snuggled a little more in my shoulder but refused to answer my question.

« Okay, just nod if I'm right. Did something happened during the dinner? »

She nodded.

« He forgot the anniversary, right? »

She shook her head. So he didn't forget, huh? Then why is she crying? I decided to ask her directly. « Um Ai-chan. If that boyfriend of yours didn't forget about today, then why... »

« He's not my boyfriend anymore, » she told me in a hoarse voice. I froze, waiting for the rest.

« He didn't forget what day it is today. He said that this was my present. That he had been waiting for today since a month. Just to tell me that he didn't need me anymore, that he had met somebody else 'much more interesting'. I guess my 'present' was to have been able to make our couple work for a whole year.... Hey Risa. You sure nothing's wrong with me? »

I couldn't answer. Actually I couldn't even open my mouth, because I wasn't sure anymore if I could open it without calling that jerk by any word I could think of. He told her that he met somebody else? That that girl was much more interesting than Ai? Just who does he thinking he iss? I swear to God if I ever meet him again, I won't refrain myself this time! I will pummel him so hard he won't ever do anything like that again!

« Risa...? What's wrong? Please say something. Are you tired of me because I can't keep a boy? » I felt more than I saw Ai moving against me, pulling herself up to look at me. When I crossed her gaze, I could see she was still crying. Before I realised, my hand was on her cheek, gently wiping her tears.

« How could I ever be tired of you... You don't have to feel bad for what happened. He is the one who messed up. He is the one who should be ashamed to let such a wonderful girl as you go. » I pulled her back in my arms. « I could never become sick of you, please understand it. »

She tensed against me for a second then relaxed. She snuggled once again in my shoulder, tightening the hug. I could feel her calming down progressively.

We stayed there for what felt like hours, lost in our own thoughts. The clock said 11:39PM. Thank God tomorrow is Sunday, which means we don't have to be at the studio at no time in the morning. I looked at the girl in my arms. She still had her face against my shoulder, her hair hiding the rest of it. I pushed a bang before asking, « Want to sleep over? There's no way I'm letting you go back to you flat at this hour. »

« Mmh, mmh. » she answered blankly without moving an inch.

« Um, I can't get up if you don't, Aichan. »

« Mmh, mmh. »

Okay, I guess that's the only answer I'll get from her from now on. There is only one possibility, then...

« You want to sleep with me on the couch? » I suggested, barely managing to hide the tremor in my voice.

« Okay. » she finally answered.

Okay? How could it be okay? We're going to sleep... gulp... on the same tiny couch... gulp... together!! Okay calm down Gaki, it's probably the one and only time you'll sleep so close to her so don't crush your chance!

I slowly pulled us so we were now lying on the couch. Ai was now completely on me, from head to toes, her right hand far too close to my chest for me to keep my sanity. Barely noticing it, I felt my hand follow Ai's curves to rest lazily on her waist. I finally closed my eyes to fully appreciate the moment.

« Thank you for always being there for me, Risa. And sorry for being such a pain. I promise to never leave your side from now on. No more boys. Just you and me. » She said after a few minutes as I was drifting to sleep. I then felt her move against me, and sure enough she kissed me.

I acted as if I already was asleep even though I wanted to run in the street yelling to whoever would listen to me that today was the best day in my life. I'm pretty sure I had the dumbest smile I could muster. But you know what? I don't care. She promised me to stay by me and that's all that matter.

-------------------------------------------------

Aaaaand cut!
Now I can go back to being the good lurker that I am :lol:

Breaking them is a crime!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: By my side - Takagaki -
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 01:36:06 AM »
Incredible start to the story :twothumbs hope you can be the one to update a few times a week XD, j/k keep up the good work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 01:56:09 AM »
daw~ the ending was so cute X3 i thought that when ai was saying no more bf that like she wouldnt date ever again and only have friends XD
and stop lurking~! X3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Tchips

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 02:21:14 AM »
@kurosawa87: Don't count on it, I'm no SarangAi. In fact I wrote that like a year ago... And wrote nothing since then :lol:
Plus this is a one shot, so there won't be any sequel sorry~

@kawaii beam: I'm a born-lurker. It's what I do best in my life 8)2

Anyway thanks for the comments!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 03:57:20 AM »
Aw, don't be a lurker, I think you've got potential here, especially starting off with such a cute Takagaki. Just tweak the grammar a bit. XD Sorry, I'm nitpicky.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 05:23:29 AM »
Oh, you should ask Yuu-sama to switch this over to Crack :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 05:31:16 AM »
Ahh~ I really want to slap that dude! :angry: He'll be sooo dead with me! :mon headbang: No one's that stupiddooo~  :tama-mad:

Anyway, that was realllyyy cute! :wub:

I like it, you should write more some other time. :twothumbs

Offline astro18

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 08:27:41 AM »
Awwwwwwww.... That was sooo cute :nya:

Offline Tchips

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 08:34:00 AM »
@rndmnwierd: Gaaaah don't talk about grammar!!! I knew someone would talk about that! :panic:
I'm kind of self taught in english. I'm french so I learned some little things in high school and read a lot but I know I'm still not that good... Maybe you can PM me some advice...? (if you have time to waste that is :) )

Again thank you all~ I didn't think that so much people would like my fic! Pretty cool to see that first thing in the morning :twothumbs

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 06:53:29 PM »
:welcome
Hello ^^
TCHIPS-chan~~~~ are you who I think you are???? lol nosense i know :nervous
Nice 1st one shot :on GJ: I didn't knew you had the soul of a writer....

anyway really you fic is great to read and ...
 :angry1: damn...i wanna puch the face :on kimbo: of that jerk :on voodoo:  who make Ai-chan cried
give him to me then he wanna learn some leasson... :mon worklate: :mon evillaff: ....
I wanna pass coz at the end TAKAGAKI are together :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

I hope you can read another story write by you soon  :mon innocent:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 08:06:05 PM by YumePouk »
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 08:51:55 AM »
TAKAGAKI!!!

one more to my favorites juju  :bow: Thank you

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)