JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Yosuga

Author Topic: [T-ara] Day by Day [EunJi] [OS]  (Read 4963 times)

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
[T-ara] Day by Day [EunJi] [OS]
« on: May 22, 2013, 06:10:10 AM »
Another one...

-eunjung x jiyeon-

HOPE U ENJOY!!!

XXXXXX
[/b]

A rest day where everyone are waiting for..there are only jiyeon and eunjung at home. They just come back from buying some breakfast in nearest shop. Eunjung are going straight to jiyeon room to hide a small present that she buy when they going to Japanese last time for a small concert.

Suddenly…something attracting her..a small letter..inside a magazine…on jiyeon table..aka desk..thus, because of her curiosity, she opened that letter n read it..

Day by Day

Day by day…
I feel that we become a stranger…
I think it’s a dream..
BUT it’s a reality..
I wanna walk o run away from here..
From U..
WHY?? WHY IT HAPPENED LIKE THIS..

Day by Day..
U always talk about him..
U never ask me about myself like u usually done..
I felt my heart aching as time goes by..
WHY?? WHY TIME GOES SLOW??
It make my day difficult..

Day by Day..
U become a lot like others…
U neglecting me n care only about him..
WHY?? WHY U DOESN’T FULLFIL IT??
The promises that U said..
The promise that U tell me..
The promise that U wouldn’t forget..

Day by Day..
Ur kiss..Ur hug…
Its not warm at all..
Its cold n only a while..
It make myself seem pathetic..
WHY?? WHY U MAKE ME LIKE THIS??

Eunjung startled with the content of the letter. She taught that its nothing..just something that anyone can read n look. She become anxious about every single word that be written there. “Is it bout me??” she ask herself.

“Unni??” Jiyeon called eunjung that still static in front o her desk.  She started thinking that something happened there. She walk slowly to eunjung.

Eunjung already put the letter in its original place. She just feel sorry and confused bout it. She really feel that letter is for her.

“What are u doing??”

“Nothing..my leg suddenly feel numb..thats all..” eunjung trying to change the subject o the conversation and walk away from there.

“Hmm..” jiyeon clueless with the situation. She just follow eunjung to kitchen. They eat breakfast together. Jiyeon eat a lot as usual. BUT eunjung eat less than usual. She lost her appetite after reading Jiyeon letter.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

Everyone is back…the atmosphere is lively. Everyone sit together and chatting..Jiyeon still look at eunjung that doesn’t look like herself that day. She concern about her more than everything. She ask others about eunjung condition but no one know..

At last, jiyeon initiate an awkward conversation with eunjung that currently drinking a juice. She staring blankly at the wall while drink the juice slowly. Bit by bit.

“Unni..I want a little of it..”

“hmm..”

“want it..”

“owh…here..”

Jiyeon take the bottle of juice that eunjung give. She drink a bit..her eyes still watching every single move of eunjung….

“here..thx”

“Welcome..”

Jiyeon can’t stand with the awkwardness n that situation make her heart filled with burden. She doesn’t know why..but…her tears suddenly falling down without her concern..she run away from there n going to her room.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

“eunjung…why jiyeon crying??” ask soyeon that suddenly coming rom eunjung back. She come asking eunjung  after she see slightly that jiyeon crying after talking to eunjung.

“she’s crying??” ask eunjung that doesn’t realize at all that jiyeon crying.

“Yeah..she is..hope u solve it quickly..before it goes bad..” advice soyeon that concern bout the situation. She quite worried as a leader, member and friend or both of them.

“Thx a lot..I will..” eunjung that just awake with the situation walking fast to jiyeon room. She knock twice the door before coming in. She’s shock with everything that in front of her. Jiyeon is hiding inside the blanket and crying non-stop.  Eunjung just stand there watching. She really doesn’t know why jiyeon crying. After a few minutes..eunjung step forward n sit near jiyeon.

“Jiyeon..are u ok?” ask eunjung slowly..afraid that jiyeon will crying more loud than before. No replied from jiyeon. But jiyeon become more quiet than before..

“I…I guess I made a lot of mistake without realizing bout it…am i?” ask eunjung. Her tone..its not usual..full of regret..

“I’m sorry..please forgive me…”added eunjung. She move a bit to jiyeon that still hiding from her.

“Are the letter inside the magazine is for me??” ask eunjung curious bout the letter that she read before. Jiyeon startled a bit when she hear that question. “She read my letter..” she whispered to herself.

Eunjung that doesn’t receive an answer from jiyeon feel a bit hurt. She feel that jiyeon ignoring her. Suddenly, jiyeon started to open from her hiding place. She sit in front of eunjung but doesn’t look at her.

Eunjung hug a person that facing her. She love that person BUT she make her cry. It make herself lost for a while searching for the reason why its happening.

“I LOVE U” eunjung voice out her feeling.  A silent again…

“The promise..I remember it..I never forget it..” add eunjung again..

Eunjung can feel a bit response from jiyeon that nodded a bit n hug her back..but jiyeon still keep quiet and crying a bit..

“HIM..he just..someone in one of my show..”

“same as the actors that I act with before..”

“BUT” jiyeon interrupt eunjung words..

“No BUT..U are one and only for me..believe me..forever and ever..”

“hmm..”jiyeon just nodding n tightly hug her girlfriend. The warmest hug that she doesn’t felt before this. It make her heart flutter and melt with eunjung love.

“here..” after a while hugging each other. Eunjung give a present that she buy for her love..

“A gift..what is it??” jiyeon take the gift and open it..

“let me put it on u” eunjung take the necklace and put it on jiyeon.

Jiyeon feel embarrass all of sudden..her face is only an inch with eunjung face. She can feel eunjung breathing in and out..they shared the same air. The hotness of the air between them make them stuck in that position for a while..

Eunjung make a move..a kiss..deep kiss with her love jiyeon.. nothing can stop them …for further loving..

………………………………………………………………………………..

:nervous...for further imagination..up to u.. :lol:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:21:17 AM by Ando »
~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline ivanburnette

Re: [T-ara] Day by Day [EunJi] [OS]
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 04:31:58 AM »
I like the kiss at the end of the story :lol:

geometry dash lite
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 05:19:42 AM by ivanburnette »

Offline gigantictale

Re: [T-ara] Day by Day [EunJi] [OS]
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 09:04:34 AM »
I love your story. Hope you always contribute new products

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Yosuga