JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Identity (Album Mix)

Author Topic: Valentine Special OS -- Katsuo X Mayu  (Read 70667 times)

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: #A Grateful Mistake#
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2011, 03:54:18 PM »
Yes, please continue. This is very interesting.
Why does the boy think Kai's his dad?  :dunno:
Please update the next part.  :gmon tears: Thank you.

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2011, 04:28:40 PM »
Nice trick the boy called Kai as "PAPA"... it going to be interesting if Kai baby-sitter the boy... haha... is like the Game Plan..

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2011, 04:43:33 PM »
OMG!! This is soo interesting!!!! >.<

Why is that boy calling Kai 'papa'???
And I wonder what the 'Grateful Mistake' is XD

Please continue this :kneelbow:
Thanks for the Update :D
Please update soon :mon cute: Please~~

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2011, 07:53:23 PM »
OMG ! Please continue it :mon crazyinlove:
This gonna be so interesting !
I wonder why the boy called Kai 'Papa' and who's his mother... :gmon blonde:
Could it be.... Acchan ? :mon evillaff:
Update soon !

Offline iloveakb48

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2011, 08:28:55 PM »
please update soon!!!!!!!! the story is so interesting!!! wahhh!! :otomerika: :otomerika:
i love akb48!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2012, 12:35:39 AM »
HAHAHAHA KAi suddenly become a papa

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2012, 03:17:46 AM »
awww takaboy its a daddy. cute.. and who is themother? acchan maybe.. must be!!

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2012, 05:01:02 AM »
:frustrated: Ahhh! You're such a tease! Why did you have to cut it off there?!

And of course you HAVE to continue! YOU HAVE TO!

Please~ :pleeease:

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#A Grateful Mistake# -- Part2
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2012, 06:03:12 AM »
Thank you~ Yagami.Rai, YumePouk, Sok, skytsuna, AKBlover_99, kahem, iloveakb48

And HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL~

@ YumePouk, AKBlover_99, Haruko : about the mother~ please continue reading~ Thank you~( ̄∀ ̄)
@ Sydney W : This story is gonna be short, so Kai won't be a babysitter (o_ _)o Gomenasai
@ Yagami.Rai : about the grateful mistake~ who's mistake is it~? Please continue reading it~ Thank you~( ̄∀ ̄)

Please enjoy the part 2~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#A Grateful Mistake#

Part 2

================
Persona apartment

Kai don’t know what to do and bring him back to his apartment, “sigh… I think I just have to send him to police officer tomorrow…” Kai sat at the sofa watching the boy playing Riku’s Nintendo DS. // Somehow, seeing this boy remind me of myself, when I was kid like him //

The boy face and behavior really resembles Kai, except his raven hair and he has a pair of big puppy eyes, a bit different with Kai passionate eyes.

“What’s your name?” asked Kai.

The boy narrowed his eyes and glaring at Kai, “papa, it’s not funny pretending you don’t know my name” then he focused on the Nintendo screen again. Kai scratch his hair frustrated by this boy keep calling him ‘Papa’.

“So, what you prefer me to call you?” Kai asked again.

“…………” he ignore Kai.

Kai decide to stay silent, he laid his back on the sofa. Then one thing catch his eyes, there’s something with words written inside the boy’s mini bag. It contains the boy’s name, address and a phone number on it.

------------------------------------------------------
Name    :  Takahashi Katsuo
Address :  
            
------------------------------------------------------

// he shared the same surname as mine? What a coincidence here // Kai took out his phone and dialed the number. “Let’s try contact this number…”

[Moshi moshi] sound from the other side of phone.

// what a cute voice // “Ehem… Hello, do you know a kid named… Takahashi Katsuo?”

[Yes, I am his mom. Is he with you now?]

“Yokatta, I found him at amusement park. Do you want me to send him home now?”

[Ah… I’m not at home now. Where’s your location now? Just let me pick him up]

“If you say so…”

Kai told the person where he live and wait patiently, laying at the sofa. The boy put down the nintendo and approached Kai, resting his head on his lap. “Papa, I’m hungry”

Kai lift him up to sat on his lap and asking him what he wants to eat, “What do you want to eat?”

The boy closed his eyes and imagines something, “I want… Katsudon~!”

“Kat-katsudon? But it’s late now, where can I get katsudon. Do you want something else?”

Tears began to form in corner of his eyes makes Kai panic a little. “Umm, wait here.” He put the boy on the sofa and went to the kitchen. Looking inside the refrigerator, he found some pieces of meat, veggie, and sauce. “Osu! Let’s do this!”

-----------------------
After 15 minutes

“Tada~” Kai comes out from the kitchen and complacently placed two bowl of katsudon on the table in living room. The boy jumped off from the sofa and went to the dining table and hurriedly grabbed the bowl and chopstick.

“Itekimasu~!” said the boy as he eating the katsudon.

Kai laughed at him and hold his bowl, “Itekimasu is said when you’re going, when you’re eating you must say itadakimasu”

“Osu, Itadakimasu~” said the boy not patient to have his katsudon.

“Yosh, that’s my boy” said Kai while patted the boy head.

Not long after, the door’s bell ringing. Kai went to open the door. A black hair girl stands right in front of him with teary eyes. She has an angelic face with her shoulder-length short hair fit perfectly. Kai was just stand there mesmerized by this girl’s beauty.

“It’s rude for staring at people too long” the girl bend a bit and avoid looking at Kai eyes, “I’m here to pick up Takahashi Katsuo”

“I’m sorry. Are you his sister?” asked Kai.

Katsuo heard his mother’s voice and run into her embrace. “Mama~”

// What?!! She is his mother? Look so young… // Kai thought.

The girl can’t hold her tears anymore and let it down soaked her face. She kneel down and hug him tight, “Where did you go? Do you know how worried I am?”

Katsuo wipe her mother’s tears with his little hands and place a peck on her cheek. “Mama, I’m sorry. Please don’t cry” then he pointed his finger to Kai, “Look, I found papa” he parted from his mother and dragged her inside the apartment, “Mama, let’s eat katsudon”

She was shocked a bit when she heard Katsuo called him Papa, “Katsu, he’s not your papa” She apologized to Kai and hurriedly carried Katsuo out from Kai apartment “I’m sorry for troubling you… Katsu, let’s go home”

Katsuo start nagging at his mother wanting to stay. Then he looked at Kai with his puppy eyes pleading for a helping hand. Kai rub his back neck and rolled his eyes, “You can come again tomorrow if you want, but now you must go home, okay?”

Katsuo stop nagging and asked his mother, “Can I?” his mother just kept silent.

“If you don’t mind, I can send you home.” Kai offers.

“No, it’s okay. Thank you.” the girl turned back and walks faster.

“Mama, no goodnight kisses?” asked Katsuo, “I want a goodnight kiss from Papa”

Atsuko just sigh and get back to Kai, “He wants your goodnight kiss”

“Okay” Kai leaned forward and place a kiss on Katsuo cheek. “Now, go home”

“Mama too”

“EH?!” Kai was surprised by what Katsuo said.

“Katsu, stop nagging and go home” Atsuko raises her voice a little.

Katsuo grabs Kai shirt and won’t let go, “Mama, do you hate Papa?” He was looking at his mother with teary puppy eyes.

“Takahashi Katsuo, let go of your hands and go home with me” Atsuko finally scold him.

“Just a kiss right?” Kai turn Atsuko head to opposite from Katsuo’s and leaned in, “Shhh, I won’t kiss you. Just acting in front of your kid.”

“Goodnight Papa, see you tomorrow~” said Katsuo happily.

Kai waving his hand at Katsuo until they gone from his vision. He sighed again, “What an interesting Christmas this year... mistaken as dad by that little brat” when he is about to close the door, he saw a wallet on the floor. He picked it up and flip open the wallet. It contains some cash, identity card, and some wallet-size photos.

Kai took out the identity card, “Maeda Atsuko… July 1991… that means she is just 21st?! That’s pity, too young to be a mother” his eyes move on and staring for a while at the IC photo, “She’s so cute… why am I feel that she’s kinda familiar?”

He put back the identity card and moved on the left side photo. In that photo were Atsuko and Katsuo together in a park. He took out the photo and found another one behind it, the second is the photo of himself.

“Eh? Isn’t this me when I’m in first debut as idol? Is she also fans of mine?” Kai was so happy for unknown reason. When he wants to look at another one, the door opened. He immediately hid the wallet in his pocket.

As the door opened, Riku and Kuu pinned him down to the floor, interrogating him.

“Say, who is that beautiful girl? Are you cheating on Ray?” asked Riku.

“Is she your secret wife? And probably that boy is your illegal child??!” Kuu almost scream at the word illegal child.

“Hey! Stop the nonsense! Stop imagines weird things in your head! Get off!” although Kai is smaller than they, he is much stronger. Kai pushed them away so easily, making them rolling on the floor. “By the way, where did you guys go?”

Kai sat on the sofa and motioned them to stand right in front of him, questioning them. “Did you know how cold outside there? How many mosquitoes attacked me?”

“I’m so sorry” Riku shed a crocodile tear, “I was kidnapped by Yuko~”

“Me too~ I was forced by Mariko to joined the party since you two gone~” Kuu hugged Riku and they pretend to cry together.

“Argh... don’t cry right my face. My ears hurt of crying sounds. Thanks to that little brat.” Kai make an annoyed face and closed his ears with hands.

“Oh yeah, who are they?” Kuu snuggled against Kai and look at him with curious eyes.

“Well, it’s a long story…”

Dou~? (*´v`*)

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: #A Grateful Mistake# -- Part 2
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2012, 06:23:13 AM »
Wahh it's getting interesting now :lol:
Does atsuko have a child with a guy that looks like kai or something.. :w00t:
I wanna read more please update soon~
It's really good ! :thumbup

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2012, 06:28:46 AM »
There no doubt the boy like Katsudon like Kai did... so the boy is Kai's son perhaps ?? !! but why Kai not remember atsuko.. arghh... i want to know what happened next

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2012, 08:25:57 AM »
....omfg.... :fainted: this is killing me!

i need more of this story ichikawa!!!  :farofflook: I really do!!

love the plot by the way, it makes the story even more interesting

acchan a mother?!  :depressed:

update sooon!!  :frustrated: :frustrated:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2012, 09:53:41 AM »
This is really so interesting!!! XD
Acchan is the boy's mother!! And she has Kai's picture in her wallet too!!! :w00t:
So the boy is Kai's son ryt??!!!
But what happened in the past?? :?

I'm so curious!! I want to know!! I need more!!! :panic:
Thanks for the Update :thumbup :thumbup
But.. Please Update Soon :mon cute: I can't wait to read more!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2012, 12:42:42 PM »
Atsuko have a child with Kai O_O ow

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2012, 01:12:45 PM »
Two words: UPDATE FAST!
wont think anything suspicious till i read the next update  :P

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2012, 01:18:23 PM »
ok.. im nore curious.. maybe a kai`s twin brother? o something like that?

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2012, 03:45:23 PM »
Waaaahhh Atsuko is the mama o(≧▽≦)o
wait that mean Kai and Atsuko know each other before!???
How comes Kai don't remember nor know who is Atsuko?! (  ̄ェ ̄)

Aaaaahhhh I wanna more
Update soon please~~~
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#A Grateful Mistake# -- Part 3
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2012, 04:20:45 PM »
Thank you~ Divine Vengeance, Yagami.Rai, badsaints, A1, kahem, iloveakb48, Popsicle, Sydney W, hott3stson3, CrimsonGrxy, Haruko, YumePouk

@ Popsicle, Sydney W, Yagami.Rai, kahem, Haruko : Is Katsuo really Kai's son??? or...??? Please continue reading ~(^ω^) thank you~
@ CrimsonGrxy : I'll try my best to update soon~ thank you~ ~(^ω^)
@ YumePouk : Did they know each other? Does Atsuko pretend to not know Kai?  Please continue reading ~(^ω^) thank you~

Please enjoy part 3 ☆(´∀`人)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#A Grateful Mistake#

Part3

===============
The next morning

Kai is wearing a red cap, sunglasses, and a yellow mouth-masker, sneaking on the side road. He is stalking the mother and son that he met yesterday. However, he failed with his tacky clothing and gained attention from other people. Despite from being watching by the people around him, he focused on stalking Atsuko and Katsuo. What makes a famous idol stalking two ordinary people?

Flashback

“You said that boy called you Papa all of the sudden?” asked Riku.

“Hmm… It’s weird. I think…” Kuu closed his eyes in thinking position.

“I think….” Kuu paused at that words again making Kai and Riku leaned forward curiously.

“I think…” Kuu paused again at that word.

Kai has a short-temper character and about to reach his limit. Kuu notice it and hurriedly finish his words. “I think you and that boy must have some connection. Although I didn’t see that boy clearly but I feel that he resembles you much”

“I agree” Riku nodded as agreement.

“Then, you two share the same surname-Takahashi. Why is he insists that you’re his father? Why there’s your photo inside her wallet? Hmm… suspicious…” Kuu put a pipe into his mouth and acts like Sherlock Holmes.

Flashback End

After thinking in whole night, Kai feels like to know more about them. That’s why he ended up following them. At first he just wanted to return the wallet. When he arrive at their home, he saw Atsuko bringing a shopping bag in her arms and walks away with Katsuo next to her. He decided to follow where she’s going.

They’re walking to the market, buying some food supplies. After buying enough stuff, she went to eatery and had breakfast with Katsuo. Kai sat a few tables behind them and ordered a cup of coffee, drinking the coffee without taking off his mouth-masker. People around there began to gossiping him. Atsuko felt weird and told Katsuo to eat his breakfast quickly. She put the money directly on the table and grabs Katsuo hand to walk faster to get home.

On the way home, they were surrounded by some badass. On of them walk closer to Atsuko and greet her, “Morning pretty. We’re short for some money, can you take out your wallet?”

Atsuko just ignore him and walked away but stopped by the other. “Hey, pretty. Just give us some of yours” he raised his hand and touch Atsuko’s pretty face.

Atsuko automatically slap him. “Don’t touch me!”

That guy just smile, rubbing his cheek. Atsuko just walked pass him, when she walks away that guy touch her butt. Atsuko was really mad and turn back to give him another slap but that guy already predicted it and grab Atsuko left hand. Without warning, Atsuko slap him again with her right hand. The guy was mad too and about to slap her and suddenly a stone hit his head.

“Don’t touch Mama!” Katsuo picked up more stone and throw it at those badass.

“Oh, you have a child? That’s pity… how about making one with me too?” that badass won’t let go Atsuko and laughing at her. The others joined his laugh.

“Wanna be a hero, huh?” Another guy grab Katsuo shirt and lifted him up in the air. “Do you want to become like superman?” He throws Katsuo away just like throwing a stone.

“KATSUO!” Atsuko struggling to free herself but that guy’s grip is too strong.

Kai appeared and catch Katsuo before he touch the ground. “How can you do that to a kid?”

He dash into the man who threw Katsuo and punches his face several times, then he lift him up in the air like in wrestling game, “Wanna be superman?” with that he throw that badass towards the others. Two men were bumped and fall to the ground. The leader let go of Atsuko and took out his cutter, sneakily launch behind Kai.

“Behind you!” Atsuko shouted.

Kai bend down to dodge the cutter, turn around and launches his fist. That man dodge Kai’s fist and sway his cutter. Kai manage to move away but the cutter is faster and it cut Kai’s face, a few centimeters above from the edge of his eyebrow. Kai do a somersault and launches his kicks directly to that guy’s chin. That guy flap back and rolling on the ground, fainted.

Prrriiiiiiiiiiiittttttt (patrolling police’s whistle)

“Let’s get out of here” Kai carried Katsuo and grabs Atsuko hand to run away from the scene.

============
Atsuko House

Kai sat at the sofa obediently and Atsuko was taking care of his wound. He’s starring at her with his usual passionate eyes. She was hard to clean his wound because of those eyes. “Stop starring at me. Close your eyes” and so do Kai.

// It’s hard for me to look away from your eyes… they attract me to leaned closer to you.// Atsuko mouth form a small smile // you are still a hot-blooded good fighter as before, thanks for saving me again…//

“Papa, why are you wearing like a stalker?” Katsuo playing with Kai mouth-masker, sunglasses, and hat beside him.

“Stalker?... ahahaha… impossible… I’m not following you, really.” He’s waving his hands and try to explain to Atsuko, “I’m just in disguise. You know, idol have to disguise themselves in public.”

Katsuo put those on and make a pose, “Mama~ Am I look like a stalker?”

Atsuko smiled at his son funny pose, “Katsu, do not touch other people things. It’s rude.”

Katsuo jumps from the sofa to the floor, his feet slipped and he is waving both his hands to maintain balance. In front of him is a coffee table, Atsuko immediately run to him to prevent him hit the table and so do Kai. Because they two run in the same time, Atsuko tripped her foot with Kai’s. They both fell to the floor with Kai on top of her. They paused like that and stares at each other eyes.

Some memories flashed in Kai’s head, his eyes widen as he remember something… about five years ago

“I remember you…” whispered Kai.

At the same time, the door bell is ringing. Katsuo stretch his hands straight in a line and let out a breath, finally maintain his balance. He went to open the door. Atsuko and Kai were too busy to stare at each other that they didn’t notice the door bell ringing. At the front door, a tall woman step in and greet Katsuo with a little hug.

“Katsuo-kun, are you being a good boy today?” asked the tall woman.

“Of course, I protect mama this morning” Katsuo answered proudly.

The tall woman patted his head, “Wow, you’ve learned to protect your mom. Here I bought your favorite katsudon~.” she paused and looking around, “Where is your mom?”

“Come here, Mari-chan. Mama is playing wrestling with papa there” Katsuo bring the woman to where Atsuko and Kai were and pointing at them. She was shocked a bit at what she saw and stood there while Katsuo run and jumped on top of Kai.

“I want to play too” he landed on Kai’s back and rolling on it. Kai and Atsuko finally snap out from the trance.

The woman raised her voice and scold at Kai. “What are you doing?!” She walks toward them and get off Katsuo from his back, pushed him away from Atsuko. “What are you doing to my sister?!”

Kai gulp and surprised, “MARIKO-SAMA!” he can saw Mariko eyes filled with burning fire and desire to kill him. “It’s not what you think! I’m here to… I’m here to…” he hurriedly took out the wallet and shows it to Mariko.

“I’m here to return her wallet. She dropped it yesterday. Look!”

“Yes, nee-chan. It’s just a misunderstanding. He saved me from badass this morning and wounded. I’m cleaning his wound” Atsuko explained.

“Yeah, yeah!” Kai raise his bang and shows his wound as the proof to Mariko.

Katsuo parted from Mariko and went to hug Kai, “Papa is soooo COOL defeated all the bad guys”

“Papa?” Mariko glare at Atsuko, “So, he is Katsuo father?!”

TBC

Dou~? (*´v`*)

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: #A Grateful Mistake# -- Part 3
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2012, 04:35:09 PM »
Yay u updated so fast ( you should do this more often ) :P
Im now clueless is kai even katsuos father :?
Kai and beating up the badass so cool ~ :panic:

PLEASE update soon desperate to read  !!! :twothumbs

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: #A Grateful Mistake# -- Part 3
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2012, 04:41:05 PM »
Yay! You updated. Thanks.
Wow both part 2 and 3 are ineresting.
Haha. Kai stalking them. And Katsuo.
Katsuo put those on and make a pose, “Mama~ Am I look like a stalker?”
  :on lol: was just to funny.
Mariko being Acchan sister.
I wanna know what happened 5 yrs ago.
And if he's really Katsuo's papa.
Please update soon.  :mon hanky:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Identity (Album Mix)