JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Be There

Author Topic: Another day at H!P  (Read 91965 times)

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #540 on: June 27, 2007, 04:16:13 AM »
Red Team

Reina mindlessly looked at the tags on a pile of shirts. She couldn't help but be distracted. This was their chance. Truthfully at the time her mind was far away from the others, the rag tag group of fifth and six gen girls. Reina was thinking in the first person, and only the first person. The older girls had been nice and all but there was a distance. Something that was practically palpable. Whatever it was it stood between the two groups. No matter how quickly the years passed they were still viewed as the new ones. She had made considerable ground with Yuuko and being on Miki's good side for the most part certainly didn't hurt. Maybe tonight, and tomorrow for that matter could be the turning point.
Regardless, she needed to focus on the task at hand, and more importantly the very awkward clothing rack that was currently being tugged to the ground by a very nervous girl who had single handedly created a very large chain reaction that had no intention of ending  very well at all.

Blue Team

Two years at a local university and several tutors had prepared Jiro Nakata for life in the city, for life at a bigger university,  for the real world. It did not however, prepare him for three idols and a fellow student running through a classroom in the middle of an exam at breakneck speed yelling "You're it!"

-
Remember the days when I kept all of my stories on the front page? I'll be back with more.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Another day at H!P
« Reply #541 on: June 27, 2007, 05:33:21 AM »
Two years at a local university and several tutors had prepared Jiro Nakata for life in the city, for life at a bigger university,  for the real world. It did not however, prepare him for three idols and a fellow student running through a classroom in the middle of an exam at breakneck speed yelling "You're it!"
Aw shit, he gets to play "TAG" with Miki-sama?!?!

LUCKY BASTAGE!

Remember the days when I kept all of my stories on the front page? I'll be back with more.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MORE!!! :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #542 on: June 27, 2007, 02:21:35 PM »
Reina. XD

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #543 on: July 05, 2007, 10:49:31 PM »
Blue Team

Murata was running after Korenaga like she just stole her solo line. Yui, who had recieved camera duties after she tagged Murata was trying to keep up. The other Miki had reached the top of the stairs on the opposite side of the room and decided that the unofficial rule of "I'm Miki Fujimoto. I can do what I want." most certainly applied outside of Hello! Project as well. With that in mind she took a few steps backwards towards the wall and took some quick steps and a hop, bending her left leg up and slaming down with force to pull the rest of her 5'1 frame up with her. Yui, who was still running at full speed, had turned the camera, and more importantly her vision, to the idol and thought she did this rather fluidly. She continued filming her as Miki ran across the row of desks much to the dismay of the students taking their exam. In front of her Korenaga and Murata ran to the side of the professor's podium. Yui however, did not.

White Team

Yuuko continued down the isle toward Nacchi and Kaori. While walking she simultaneously looked side to side.
"no, no, no, not if my life depended on it, no, no, yes."
With that Yuuko stopped, reached down and took the fork out of the unexpecting man's hand, and took a bite of his steak. She noodded while she chewed.
"Umm.Uh. It's good." And placed the fork back in the stunned man's hand.
Yuuko turned and continued walking. At the table Nacchi crossed "take a bite of a strangers meal- 25 pts" off the list and smirked at Kaori who turned the record button off.

Blue Team

After running head first into the podium, Yui struggled to get back to her feet. While she stumbled forward into a deask, Murata and Kore continued running up the stairs. Miki hopped off the last desk and opened up the door, disapearing into the hallway. Yui unsteadily sprinted up the stairs as Korenaga grabbed onto the door before it closed.

Green Team

Yossie watched as the girl's foot caught on the rack and threw her on the ground.
"Uhhh!" The girl sounded like she got the wind knocked out of her. Yossie quickly took a step towards her. In her haste she bumped into the already wobbling clothes rack.
"Miss! Miss, are you okay? HUUUU!" Yossie felt the clothes rack hit her in the back.

Red Team

Reina looked up. Just in time to see Yossie get rocked by a clothes rack. Luckily the rack did not crush Yossie. Or Risa, who was now laying under Yossie, for that matter. The tip of the rack had come to rest on a series of shelves. Reina exhaled deeply. That really could have been bad. By the time she finnished thinking that to herself, the shelves tipped. Slowly, but surely, the shelves wobbled a bit, and then, well then they hit another rack of clothes, which in turn returned the favor to the nearest rack. The bangs and crashes echoed throughout the store. Reina dropped the shirt she was holding.
"GO!GO!GO!"

Red Team

"AAAHHHH!" was all Eri managed to get out as she kicked back on her heels to avoid the display. She landed flat on her ass and took a series of rapid breaths. She kept her wieght on her arms that were extended behind her. Out of the conner of her eye, she saw something. More importantly someone. Three someones.

Green Team

Yossie put herself in the push up position, slowly pulling herself off of the girl. The girl shifted underneath her. Upon catching sight of her face, all Yossie could manage was "YOU!"

Red Team

Eri looked over to her side to see Goto, Ishikawa, and Tsuji crouched down on the ground. Goto, who was looking to the side, and Ishikawa, who was focusing on the action, displayed similar expression to Kamei's own. One that read "Oh fuck." but for completely different reasons. No similarities could be drawn to Tsuji however, thanks in part to the fact that she was holding a camera and smirking.

Green Team

Goto had pried herself away from the train wreck that was taking place by quickly glancing to the side. She noticed a quite a few security gaurds and even more numerous disgruntled employees making their way towards them.
"RUN!" she yelled.

Red Team

Risa was sprawled out on the tile floor. She knew she would feel this tomorrow. Thank god the sales woman was light. Light, but bony. Extremely so. Risa tried to shift underneath her to remove the knee that was jabbing into her side. After doing this the woman exclaimed a rather spirted "YOU!". Risa shifted her head completely to the side, preparing to appologize for the havoc. When she caught sight of the woman however, she realized an appology was the last thing needed.
"YOS-" Risa could not finnish the leader's name. She snapped her head back just in time to see the camera, the camera she was incharge of, the camera that she dropped during the fall, the camera that slid a meter on the tile upon impact, yes, that camera, be kicked by a customer walking past. "SHIT!" She exclaimed, extending her right hand out in true dramatic fashion, knowing full well it was useless.

Red Team

Takahashi surveyed the scene. The next thing she did was look up at Sayu who was still feverently making out with a male mannequin. She leapt up onto the platform and pulled Sayu forcefully, moreso than she intended, by the shoulders.
Sayu let out an "UH!" as her leg gave out. Takahashi felt herself falling backwards to the ground taking Sayumi, who in turn took the mannequin, with her. With a thud they landed landed ontop of her.
Barely audible Takahashi mumbled "You just had to stand with your one leg bent like they do in the movies, didn't you?"

Green Team

Yossie, still holding herslef above Risa, was looking at the previous location of the camera.
At the same time the two girls saw Goto come into their field of vision as she ran down the intersecting isle a few meters away towards the exit. Yossie and Risa turned their heads to the left to watch Goto jog out of sight, they then returned their heads back to follow Reina sprinting down the same isle.
The pair of them kept shifting their heads back and forth. As one girl disappeared to the left, another appeared at the right.
Ishikawa came next, followed by Kamei who was yelling random gibberish, Tsuji, camera in hand,  and Takahashi, who was rubbing the back of her head.
Yossie was about to say something but hesitated. She could hear something in the distance, but it was too low, she couldn't make it out. Slowly the nosie became louder, stronger. It seemed to be moving closer. Yossie saw Risa look up at her, she must have heard it too.
Yossie glanced down and gave a uncertain look to the younger. They held each others gaze a bit longer as the nosie became even louder. Suddenly, Yossie could make out a word. As the noise grew even more she could hear yet another one. Both looked back at the isle. The nosie came to full volume as Sayu sprinted by, mannequin held in a death grip by her side, yelling "OHMYGODOHMYGOD!". The girls followed her with their heads, the yelling becoming fainter again as she moved farther away. Within seconds she couldn't be heard anymore. The girls stayed completely still.
Without warning, Yossie planted her hand on Risa's back and pushed off. Time to abort. Yossie gained her balance and stood up from her crouch as she started running towards the exit.

Red Team

"UHH!" Risa exclaimed as Yossie used her as a starting block in the 50 meter department store dash. Risa, who was about to launch into some sort of "why me? this sucks" tirade stopped. She opened her eyes and quickly threw her hands down infront of her, picking her self up and starting to run. Luckily she found that the camera had come to rest on the carpet and still seemed to be functional. She hastily bent down to pick it up, barely even breaking her stride. Withing seconds Risa was out of the department store.

---
Tomorrow's the one year anniversary of Another day at H!P. Had to give it some bang.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 04:54:35 PM by erink »

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #544 on: July 05, 2007, 11:15:52 PM »
Blue Team

The girls had continued running a bit, putting some distance between them and the class just incase. Murata was leaning forward trying to catch her breath. Yui looked around at the other girls and they all started to laugh. After a few moments of regrouping, Miki, who had her head up against the wall, looked at Korenaga and asked "So where would the maintenance place be around here? We need a cardboard box."

Pink Team

Mai walked forward determinedly. Makoto and Aya took a step to the side to fill in the spot she left, leaving the three girls standing in a semicircle. For whatever reasons they were completely enthralled as they watch Mai continue on so adamantly. She looked like a (wo)man on a mission.
"Former teen idol arrested in downtown shop. No, Japan's sweetheart caught up in most shocking case of century." Aya said aloud.
"Why do I feel nervous?" Makoto asked, steadily holding the camera at her midsection. "Bad. Like really bad."
"So" Saito began "like your already accepted to university, right? Like they can't kick you out if you get a record or somethin'?"
They continued watching as Mai, still looking and moving forward, swung a hand down to the street preformer's guitar neck and pulled it out of his hands.
"Oh dear jesus." Aya exhaled.

Blue Team

On the way to the maintenance area, the girls had noticed a large box outside the cafeteria building.
"Oh this is perfect!" Miki shouted. " It is like fate wants me to win this. Fate wants me to win so bad!" She yelled as she picked the refrigerator box up for further inspection.
"me?" Murata questioned.
"Er. Us. Us. Fate wants us to win." Miki corrected. "Anyway, who want's the honnors?"
"Me! Me! I do!" Yui yelled as she put her right arm in the air.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #545 on: July 05, 2007, 11:42:43 PM »
Yuuko continued down the isle toward Nacchi and Kaori. While walking she simultaneously looked side to side.
"no, no, no, not if my life depended on it, no, no, yes."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yuuko stopped, reached down and took the fork out of the unexpecting man's hand, and took a bite of his steak. She noodded while she chewed.
"Umm.Uh. It's good." And placed the fork back in the stunned man's hand.
Yuuko turned and continued walking. At the table Nacchi crossed "take a bite of a strangers meal- 25 pts" off the list and smirked at Kaori who turned the record button off.
Aw, and here I was thinking/hoping the challenge was for them to get away with being shirtless/shoeless in the restaurant. :(

RED TEAM vs GREEN TEAM :lol:

Takahashi mumbled "You just had to stand with your one leg bent like they do in the movies, didn't you?"
OMGASS SAYU!!! :on lol:

Tomorrow's the one year anniversary of Another day at H!P. Had to give it some bang.
Sunnovabitch, already? :o

Blue Team

On the way to the maintenance area, the girls had noticed a large box outside the cafeteria building.
"Oh this is perfect!" Miki shouted. " It is like fate wants me to win this. Fate wants me to win so bad!" She yelled as she picked the refrigerator box up for further inspection.
"me?" Murata questioned.
"Er. Us. Us. Fate wants us to win." Miki corrected. "Anyway, who want's the honnors?"
"Me! Me! I do!" Yui yelled as she put her right arm in the air.
GO BLUE TEAM! :rockon:

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #546 on: July 06, 2007, 04:57:32 PM »
Headquarters

"What do you mean you only got half of it?" There was a pause. "Well then, no that doesn't count. Listen someone has to uphold some sort of rules around here. Complain as much as you want but it's no good. What did you just call me? Oh! Oh! Keep it up and I'll deduct thirty points every half hour just for you being a stupid-" Shibata noticed the distintive feeling of everyone in the room staring at her. She glanced around and noticed the children in particular looking as though someone had just told them that Tsunku was their father. She cleared her throat and turned her attention back to the phone. "As I was saying, we can not count that. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to call," Shibata quickly scanned the room and slipped a barely audible "whore" at the end of the sentence.
With that Shibata hung up the phone.
She moved over to where Inaba and Maeda where sitting. A few moments passed in silence before Maeda started to speak.
"Hmm."
Inaba turned to look at her. "What?"
"Uh? Nothing."
All three girls stared out at the scene before them. Members of Berryz where fevernetly taking notes and recording details. Cute was busy marking maps and answering phone calls.
"I was just."
The girls looked at Maeda.
"What?" They said in unison.
"Un.. Nothing."
Shibata and Inaba returned to their previous positions.
"Maybe.."
"Spit it out already!" Shibata yelled.
Maeda's eyes widened. Shibata and her where friendly and she had certainly never had any sort of out burst like that with any member other than Rika.
"I mean, er, just tell us." Shibata corrected.
"Well, I was thinking that you know how Yuuko said we are in charge of getting prizes for the winners?"
Inaba nodded, "Yeah."
"En..the thing is.. One day I overheard one of the meetings and they were talking about how next year is the aniversary and whatnot and they really wanted to make it over the top so they have been saving for quite awhile through all the costume, pv, and recording cuts, and well they mentoned that they set alot aside for the pv's in particular so I was just thinking that, well you know, I already filmed my pv so that means I'm set for the next year and a half or so, and " she looked at Inaba " I mean, yeah, then you are kind of doing this whole indie thing so if we were to take that money it's really not like it would affect us in anyway, and money is money and Yuuko told us to get something good and I think we can all agree on that being something good so that is just what I was thinking about that." Maeda took an extremely large breath after a run on like no other that was delivered at world record speeds.
Shibata and Inaba sat in silence. After three minutes Shibata was the first to speak.
"I can't belive you wanted to leave. You fit in perfectly around here."

Blue Team

Miki, Miki, and Murata were sitting in a tree. Kissing they were not. Laughing however, they were. Miki could barely hold the camera steady as she watched the cardboard box somewhat affectionately known as Yui scurry after the unsuspecting student. After a few seconds the student turned around. With impeccable timing Yui dropped the box to cover her feet, the only visible part, and crouched to the ground at a halt. The student looked around, finding it odd that a refrigerator box was out on the walk like this, but turned back around and continued walking. After a few seconds Yui took off as well, chasing after the student. Several other kids turned and looked at this scene, but not many. Being stalked by a carboard box wasn't exactly their issue right now. The student stopped suddenly and turned around to find the cardboard box less than two meters behind him. He turned around once more, this time walking a litte quicker. Yui waddled after him.
Up in the tree, the girls couldn't speak they were laughing so hard. In their minds, they all agreed that this video would become an instant classic. Miki paused only momentarily to give a death glare to a group of students that were staring at the three girls. Not everyday you find three girls sitting in a tree about about a Yaguchi up on a branch holding a video camera, laughing so hard they have tears in their eyes.
Miki looked back at Yui with the other girls. The boy was getting more crafty and this time he managed to stop and turn so quickly that the box was still shaking a bit. With that, much to the delight of the girls, the boy took off running. Yui was off like a shot after him. The girls were laughing so hard that they failed to forsee the imediate result in this situation. On one side of the equation was:
 Yui + (a cardboard box - a sufficent hole for sight) x 8 stairs =
Shortly after the boy ran down the stairs, the cardboard box went soaring. It skidded to a halt on the ground, leaving only Yui's legs visible from there angle. With that, Miki promptly fell out of the tree.

Red Team

Sitting in the van, the girls were still noticeably shaken. Takahashi was turned, looking out the back window as the store grew smaller and smaller. She turned back around in the seat.
"That was AWESOME."
Eri started laughing. "So that's what being one of the older members is like."
"I told you" Reina began "this is our chance."
"That was crazy. Crazy." Takahashi said.
There was a pause.
"Well, what do we do now?" Risa asked.

Green Team

Inside the van the girls were regrouping.
"Well, I'm not going to lie, that didn't excactly go how I would have liked." Yossie, the defacto leader announced.
"Now was it the destroying half of the store," Goto pointed her finger to one side, and then flicked her wrist so it went to the other "OR being chased out by security that makes you say that?" Goto asked with a sarcastic smirk on her face.
"Presonally I think it was the fact that d-gen was there." Rika added.
D-gen. The name used by the first to fourth gen Momusu to sum up the fith gen. No one really decided on the meaning but pretty much knew it was either Disaster gen or Downfall gen. Things like taking the demographic or the overall shift in stance towards all girl groups were not considered. Life was easier when someone could point the finger of blame. And if anyone could have that finger pointed at them, it was fifth gen. The older girls never said anyhing directly to them, and certainly never called them D-gen to their face, but amongst them there was a feeling of "You ran everything we worked for straight into the ground." In their eyes the girls never became successors to what they were in personality or talent.
"Look on the bright side," Tsuji advised. "the entire thing is on tape. And that has gotta be worth something."
"Point." Yossie agreed. "Let's just take a moment to regroup. We are still staying in the city for a bit and there is plenty we can do to get some points."

Pink Team

Makoto rested the camera on the table and sat down in the corner of the extremely crowded cafe type resturant. She was uneasy. Mai instructed her to just "Sit and film as I make history." Aya was outside trying to pacify the guitarist, asuring him that she would return the guitar in a moment, mentioning something about a past mental history, and throwing the option of them just buying him a new guitar if "something were to happen" out there.
 The door opened and Makoto put her elbows on the table and covered her face with her hands.
"Ohhhh nooo." She mumbled.
Mai stood inbetween a few tables near the window. She held the guitar and looked triumphantly forward at nothing in particular. A few of the diners stoped talking or eating to look at her while some men at the bar turned their attention to the long legged woman.
"Ohgodohgodogod." Makoto murmured, removing her hands and looking at Mai.
She struck the guitar letting everyone in the establishment know that she had no prior experience but that it sure as hell wasn't going to deter her.
"HELP!HELP!-" Mai yelled in the gruffest voice she was cabable of.
"No, way, she isn't." Makoto said aloud.
"DANGEROUS ASS!"
"She is." She corrected.
"HELP! HELP! THE-"
Makoto was almost ready to smile at Mai's heavymetal version of the tune when she noticed what she presumed to be the owner and a strapping young man making their way towards Mai.
"YOU WANT THIS ASS-" It was clear that Mai only knew the begining of the song as she had now launched herself into one of the most bizzare adlibs in recent history.
The men where standing next to Mai calmly asking her to stop but it was clear she had no intention of doing so. After the realization that they were fighting a losing battle the men settled on removing her from the premises themselves.
As Mai was being dragged out of the building she did something that Makoto couldn't have even imagined.
With her leg, strong from futsal, she kicked the nearest table, sending a beer all over the male customer.
"What the hell is your problem?!" The man yelled as he jumped up, beer dripping off of him. "You bitch!"
Another waiter had moved over to the scene.
"Sir, calm down-"
"I will not calm down!"
With that both Mai and the man were dragged out the door.

Blue Team

After witnessing the other Miki fall out of the tree, Korenaga couldn't contain herself. The pain was intense from laughing so hard. Even her physique courtesty of futsal, tawkraw, and handball couldn't withstand the burning in her stomach. Seeing Miki tumble to the ground was the straw that broke the camel's back, and before she knew what was happening she ended up on the ground next to her. Murata realized that she was next in the chain and jumped off on her own acord before suffering the same fate. The girls rolled around on the grass. Tears soaked their faces as they made frivolous attempts to stop laughing.
By the time Yui joined them they had calmed down somewhat and were busy clutching their aching sides. Catching sight of Yui however sent them roaring again. After several minutes, Miki managed to speak.
"Well, you ripped the box but it was certainly worth it." Miki said.
The other girls laughed.
"We should go someother places. We might even find another box to do the other one."
"Yeah." Murata and Kore, who had suddenly become very interested in this, agreed.

Headquarters

"So let me get this straight, she went into a resturant and sang a song. Which means number sixteen, "sing a song in public" for five points. Then she got herself kicked out of the resturant." Inaba paused. "Ohh, forcibly removed for an extra ten? Okay, okay. So that means thrity-six, 'get kicked out of business, resturant, etc, for forty points with a bonus of being escorted from the permises' for an extra ten which brings that up to fifty. Then she got a man kicked out as well? Right. So thrithy-seven 'get a stranger kicked out of a business, resturant, etc' for fifty-five points. Anything else? Well, we'd have to see the video to decide if it get's extra. Yeah. Okay. Good luck."

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #547 on: July 06, 2007, 06:08:39 PM »
Shibata noticed the distintive feeling of everyone in the room staring at her. She glanced around and noticed the children in particular looking as though someone had just told them that Tsunku was their father.
The kids looked like this =  :scared:

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to call," Shibata quickly scanned the room and slipped a barely audible "whore" at the end of the sentence.
CATFIGHT! :rofl:

Miki, Miki, and Murata were sitting in a tree. Kissing they were not.
Dammit.  :banghead:

Miki looked back at Yui with the other girls. The boy was getting more crafty and this time he managed to stop and turn so quickly that the box was still shaking a bit. With that, much to the delight of the girls, the boy took off running. Yui was off like a shot after him. The girls were laughing so hard that they failed to forsee the imediate result in this situation. On one side of the equation was:
 Yui + (a cardboard box - a sufficent hole for sight) x 8 stairs =
Shortly after the boy ran down the stairs, the cardboard box went soaring. It skidded to a halt on the ground, leaving only Yui's legs visible from there angle. With that, Miki promptly fell out of the tree.
YUI IN A BOX!!! STAIRS!!! :mon lmao: :on lol:

She struck the guitar letting everyone in the establishment know that she had no prior experience but that it sure as hell wasn't going to deter her.
"HELP!HELP!-" Mai yelled in the gruffest voice she was cabable of.
"No, way, she isn't." Makoto said aloud.
"DANGEROUS ASS!"
ROCK IT MAI! :rockon:

With her leg, strong from futsal, she kicked the nearest table, sending a beer all over the male customer.
"What the hell is your problem?!" The man yelled as he jumped up, beer dripping off of him. "You bitch!"
Another waiter had moved over to the scene.
"Sir, calm down-"
"I will not calm down!"
With that both Mai and the man were dragged out the door.
If one of the tasks was to "get some stranger kicked out of a restaurant", it had better be worth big-time points! :D

"Well, you ripped the box but it was certainly worth it." Miki said.
The other girls laughed.
"We should go someother places. We might even find another box to do the other one."
"Yeah." Murata and Kore, who had suddenly become very interested in this, agreed.
Can't wait to see what "the other one" is.  :P

And YAY!!! Kore-chan's into it now! :w00t:

"So let me get this straight, she went into a resturant and sang a song. Which means number sixteen, "sing a song in public" for five points. Then she got herself kicked out of the resturant." Inaba paused. "Ohh, forcibly removed for an extra ten? Okay, okay. So that means thrity-six, 'get kicked out of business, resturant, etc, for forty points with a bonus of being escorted from the permises' for an extra ten which brings that up to fifty. Then she got a man kicked out as well? Right. So thrithy-seven 'get a stranger kicked out of a business, resturant, etc' for fifty-five points. Anything else? Well, we'd have to see the video to decide if it get's extra. Yeah. Okay. Good luck."
HOLY SHIT IT WAS!!! MAI GOT BIG TIME POINTS!   :cool1:

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #548 on: July 06, 2007, 06:38:28 PM »
Pink Team

Aya paced around the lobby nervously. Getting a business' sign seemed easy enough. But no. It's not like they just could have picked some random business with a reasonably small sized sign. Mai, still on cloud nine after the cafe escapade insisted on taking this one. After a detour to Kanagawa, here they were. Aya on lookout and Saito, Makoto, and Mai trying to get the sign. The store was closed, which was a good thing. Even better was the fact that the office building next door was open, allowing them to sneak out onto the roof of the adjacent building to get the sign. Only the Japanese would leave a pretty much deserted office building free of security wide open incase someone came back to work in the middle of night. The girls only had to avoid about six workers, five of which were dead asleep at their desks. 
 One day Mai was out shopping with Ayaka  who explained to her what was so funny. Translating the English into Japanese, Aya had to admit it was worth a few giggles, but it wasn't worth all this trouble. Not to mention the fact she could get in trouble. And, you know, someone might get hurt or something like that. Aya didn't want to get started on how they were about to transport a sign that read "Takahashi's SEXY MUMPS" around for the rest of the night. The brilliant idea of tying it to the van didn't pacify her in the least, but she couldn't talk them out of it.
 Just then, the phone rang.
Aya cleared her throat. She looked at the wall to figure out what excactly this office was.
"Hello, Kanagawa accounting may I help you?"
Aya paused. In a move that even suprised her she came up with this.
"I'm sorry. The business is closed. Some employees are just here after hours. If you call back in the day time I am sure that the manager will be able to speak to you about this."
Aya, now standing behind the receptionists counter twirling a pen absentmindedly continued after listening to the woman.
"Well, if you already spoke with him."
"Yes."
"No, I understand completely. Like I said, I'm not sure...
"but if you two already worked this out then.. Yes."
Aya spun around in the business chair.
"Me? Yes, I'm perfectly satisfied with my wireless coverage."
Aya hung up.
"Odd..."

Blue Team

Fate, or at least Miki's version of it, was at work again. In an alley way next to some office buildings, the girls found another cardboard box. After the hilarity that ensued the last time a box was involved, completing this task was a given. Murata and Yui went to take care of that while the Miki's stayed together to see what else they could do.
They ended up taking a seat in the lobby, Miki trying out the receptionists chair.
"Hey, what was that one on the list about employees?" She asked, eyeing the telephone and computers.
"Uhh..'pretned to be an employee, asist someone?" Korenaga read off the list with uncertainty.
"That'd be the one."
"But, how are you going to do that here?"
"Who even cares? We'll just call somebody up and offer them the services of..." Miki looked at the stationary "Tokyo wireless services."
"I'm not sure."
"Listen, we are already here, no point in us just wasting time sitting around."
"I still don't know how we could even get it to work."
"Look at it this way, this it pretty above and beyond so even if it doesn't work out they'll still give us something."
"I guess."
"Now help me pick a number." Miki said as she pulled one of the phonebooks out of the cubby.

The other half of Blue Team

"Yui" Murata whispered. "You okay in there?"
"Effs." Came the muffled reply fromt the cardboard box.
"Good."
There was a ding.
"Somebody called the elevator, just a few more seconds."
Murata glanced over at the box. This should be good.
Whitin moments a relatively young salary man entered the elevator. He looked down at the box questioningly for a moment and then over at Murata who stood up against the side of the elevator. She smiled polietly and he looked back the the doors. He failed to notice that she was strategically placing her purse to film him.

The other other half of Blue Team

"It's ringing." Miki annouced excitedly as Korenaga positioned her cellphone to record this.
"Hello, this it Tokyo Wireless services. I am calling to confirm the installation of your new wireless service system."
Miki paused, rolling her eyes as Korenaga could vaguely make out someone speaking on the other end of the line.
"See the thing is that we had already previously spoken with him and this is the time he told us to call back. Perhaps he just forgot? The truth is we are kind of swamped here and I had to make a special trip back to work just to confirm this. All we need is just to write down that someone confirmed installation just incase something were to happen. We had already talked. I just want to get this taken care of so I can get home. I just need to mark down that someone at the business responded."
Miki smiled.
"Thank you so much. While I have you on the line, do you mind if I ask if you personally are satisfied with your wireless coverage? Ok. You have a good night now."
Miki hung up and looked at Korenaga.
"Strange..."
"huh?"
"Nothing. Anyway, that's got to count for something."
The elevator doors opened and both Miki's turned to look.
Murata and Yui steped into the lobby.
"Well, we're all set here!" Yui announced.

The other half of Blue Team a few moments prior

The look on the salaryman's face and more importantly the girlish scream he made as he hopped in the air after Yui jumped out of the box yelling was priceless. He ran out of the elevator the moment the doors opened, not even bothering to process what had occured. Yui and Murata couldn't help but laugh as they sent the elevator back to the lobby.

http://www.tasm.co.jp/SEXYMUMPS.html So I took a bit of creative freedom. Check the rest though, there are Takahashi stores, just with less entertaining names.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 09:25:28 PM by erink »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #549 on: July 06, 2007, 07:09:21 PM »
Aya didn't want to get started on how they were about to transport a sign that read "Takahashi's SEXY MUMPS" around for the rest of the night. The brilliant idea of tying it to the van didn't pacify her in the least, but she couldn't talk them out of it.
So they're stealing a sign with bad engrish on it? And they're doing it from a business in the middle of the night?

:shakeit: :P

Just then, the phone rang.
Aya cleared her throat. She looked at the wall to figure out what excactly this office was.
"Hello, Kanagawa accounting may I help you?"
Aya paused. In a move that even suprised her she came up with this.
"I'm sorry. The business is closed. Some employees are just here after hours. If you call back in the day time I am sure that the manager will be able to speak to you about this."

"Me? Yes, I'm perfectly satisfied with my wireless coverage."
Aya hung up.
"Odd..."
Slick move there by Aya. Good job on keeping her cool. If she hadn't answered the phone the sleeping employees there could have been woken up.  :)

Oh, and GODDAMN TELEMARKETERS!  :banghead:

Fate, or at least Miki's version of it, was at work again. In an alley way next to some office buildings, the girls found another cardboard box.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! :w00t:

Murata and Yui went to take care of that while the Miki's stayed together to see what else they could do.
They ended up taking a seat in the lobby, Miki trying out the receptionists chair.
"Hey, what was that one on the list about employees?" She asked, eyeing the telephone and computers.
"Uhh..'pretned to be an employee, asist someone?" Korenaga read off the list with uncertainty.
"That'd be the one."
"But, how are you going to do that here?"
"Who even cares? We'll just call somebody up and offer them the services of..." Miki looked at the stationary "Tokyo wireless services."
OMG! THE TELEMARKETER WAS MIKI-SAMA!!!  :rofl:

Murata glanced over at the box. This should be good.
Whitin moments a relatively young salary man entered the elevator. He looked down at the box questioningly for a moment and then over at Murata who stood up against the side of the elevator. She smiled polietly and he looked back the the doors. He failed to notice that she was strategically placing her purse to film him.
Yui's not gonna pop out of the box half-nekkid, is she?  :D

"Thank you so much. While I have you on the line, do you mind if I ask if you personally are satisfied with your wireless coverage? Ok. You have a good night now."
Miki hung up and looked at Korenaga.
"That's got to count for something."
I'm surprised that Aya and Miki didn't recognize each other's voices over the phone. :hee:

The look on the salaryman's face and more importantly the girlish scream he made as he hopped in the air after Yui jumped out of the box yelling was priceless.
GIRLISH SCREAMING!!! :on lol:

http://www.tasm.co.jp/SEXYMUMPS.html So I took a bit of creative freedom. Check the rest though, there are Takahashi stores, just with less entertaining names.
HOLY SHIT THAT'S A REAL STORE???  :mon lmao:

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #550 on: July 06, 2007, 09:24:24 PM »
Green Team

Hours had elapsed and Green was still struggling to get points. Back in the van the girls sat plotting their next move.
"Well, I'm not going to lie." Yossie said. "I'm a little shocked. This isn't really turning out that well for us. I say it is time to bring out the last resort."
"The last resort?" Rika echoed.
"We do what Yuuko would do in this position." Goto answered.
"Naturally, I'm a little hesitant." Yossie  crossed her arms. " Kaori taught us to try and win fair and sqaure. To be a decent person and to look out for others. For Morning Musume, I did that too. I lead with that in my heart."
"Yeah and look where that got you." Tsuji mumbled as Goto and Ishikawa laughed through their noses.
"Like I was saying." Yossie began, giving Tsuji a Miki glare. " It really, it really tears me apart to do this."
"To do what?" Ishikawa asked for the sake of moving the dialouge along. She realized that Yossie had been having it tough lately what with losing a member of the project and being involved with the play and what not, so she wanted to give her her moment, but at the same time they still need to win this.
"To do this Nakazawa style. To be dirty, dishonest, pretty much downright horrible for the sake of winning at all costs and winning all the glory that comes with it. Back when we first joined she instilled that fighters spirt into us. The never give up attitude. We all have it, and I think it is time to use it."
Tsuji, who had been staring out the window of the van for the better part of Yossie's speech, had an idea. Thanks in part to what most of the members considered to be a slight case of ADD, Tsuji managed to notice something.
"I think I now how to get us back in this thing."

White Team

White Team had managed to get quite distracted. They were in a place where, thanks to Nacchi, the drinks were free. It was about five hours in when Kei opened her mouth.
"Hey,hey. like damn" She grabbed at her head. "Didn't we have likesomething to do?"
There was a five minute pause.
"Awww" Kaori yelled. "I totally forgot."
Nacchi started laughing.
"Well, only one thing we can do now." Yuuko said.
"What's that?" Kei asked.
"Sober up a bit and go dick everyone over." Mari finnished as she chugged the rest of her beer.
Yuuko raised the rest of her beer.
"To victory!"

Blue Team

The girls were walking down the street on their way to the next location. All of a sudden Miki stopped.
"Guys wait up."
"What is it?" Murata asked.
"Look." Miki pointed off in the distance. "Rika."
"Are you sure?" Yui asked.
"Please. I could spot that chin form four city blocks away. It's like some massive homing device. I know her when I see her."
"I don't know. Now that you say it, I think it is." Korenaga agreed.
"Well thanks to Murata we already know we are more than capable of a kidnapping." Miki said. "If we just go into the trees and bushes there. It doesn't even look like the rest of them are around."
"Maybe they split up and we won't even have to worry about the others." Murata offered.
"Hopefully." Miki said.
"Well, I'll go and check for the rest of them." Korenaga began. "You three obviously know how to do the rest."

Red Team

"We're doing good." Takahashi said, checking another item off the list.
Risa smiled. "We might actually have a chance."

Blue Team

The girls crept in between the trees and shrubs.Yui lead as Murata was behind her with Miki bringing up the rear.
"Guys, I just want you to know" Yui began.
"Aw jeez, what now?" Miki asked.
"Seriously." Murata said.
"You know what! I just wanted to tell you that I am really enjoying this time we are spending together but it you are going to be such asses about it-"
 All of a sudden Yui stopped short causing Murata to bump into her.
"What is it?"
"Ahh, Guys! I forgot the camera." Yui whined.
"Ahh! Come on! What are you an idiot?" Murata hissed.
There was a pause.
"Whatever." She continued. "It's too late now."
Yui trudged along and then stopped.
"What is it this time?" Murata asked, frustrated.
"Something's wrong." Yui turned to face Murata. " After I made another mistake you called me an idiot. But no one pointed out how my continued failures just prove that my lowly existance is deserved and made a bitting semi comical coment yet really not that funny because it is true joke about me being nothing more than the one with boobs."
Both girls looked at each other for a moment. Then simultaneously turned around to where Miki should have been.
"Oh my god!" Yui yelled.

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #551 on: July 06, 2007, 09:46:18 PM »
Green Team

Yossie had no idea how Tsuji spotted Blue Team, but she was happy that she did. Ishikawa was sent as a decoy as she, Goto, and Tsuji moved into place. After a few minutes of waiting, Yui walked along, followed by Murata, and the target. Miki.
"What is it?" Yossie heard Murata ask. She couldn't have asked for better timing. Thanks to Yui's memory lapse, Miki stopped directly infront of her. She came out of her crouch and quickly put her right hand over Miki's mouth while wrapping her left around her midsection. Yossie tugged Miki backwards. Yossie went down to the ground, pulling Miki down ontop of her. She rolled to her side so Miki was almost lying face down on the ground. Luckily for Yossie, Miki was too shocked to resist.  Yossie quickly leaned into Miki to try and stop her from moving. Goto came out of her spot and put her face in front of Miki's. She brought her index finger up, creating the 2006 edition of Ai no Bakayarou, signaling Miki to be quiet. Much to everyone's suprise she obliged. Her silence however was exchanged for part of Yossie's hand as the leader contorted her face in pain. She bit into Yossie like she was her favorite yaniku. After what felt like minutes, in reality,  only about five seconds, Miki let go of Yossie's hand. Goto smirked because she could tell under Yossie's hand Miki was doing the same.
The girls quickly moved Miki towards their van.
Tsuji was there waiting, holding the door open. They tossed Miki inside to plan their next move.
"Wow." Ishikawa, who had just joined them, said. "I can't belive we got Miki."
"This is possibly the greatest thing ever." Yossie said. "I mean the only thing better than kidnapping Miki would be getting Yuuko, and that is dicey. She would either let you win the Hunt straight up or automatically disqualify you and make your life hell for whatever was left of it."
"Because she runs the show." Goto added.
"Exactly."
"So, what now?" Ishikawa asked.
"Someone needs to stay with her. She's a tricky one that Miki Fujimoto." Tsuji said. "We need to gaurd her. She's got to be worth extra points. No way in hell you could risk your life like that and not get bonus points for it."
"So-" Before Yossie could get the rest of her sentence out, Ishikawa, Goto, and Tsuji yelled 'not it' in unison.
Yossie shook her head.
"Okay, okay."
Yossie put her hand on the door of the van. Without turning around she said "If I don't come back, tell my family I love them."
With that she disappeared.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #552 on: July 06, 2007, 10:30:09 PM »
OMG! Yui's moment of knowing the routine and being beyond the one with boobs just cracked me up. And Inaba on the phone assesing all the details of Satoda's plan. And a new MC commercial!

Gas to go to a university...............4200 yen
Cardboard Box..............................500 yen
Food at the store to fuel the plan...2000 yen
Scaring the shit out of a freshman...Priceless
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #553 on: July 06, 2007, 10:38:39 PM »
Blue Team

Murata, Yui, and Korenaga sat in the van. They weren't looking at each other.
"Oh my god." That was all Yui could say, and all she did say as they sat, trying to comprehend what had happened.
"She's going to kill us." Murata stated. "Dead. Deader than all the Ecomoni jokes."
"You're right. I'm barely even twenty and all I've amounted to is something lower than a backup singer slash dancer. And now, I'll never have a chance to change that. I'm going to die."
"We all are." Murata corrected.
"Oh my god."
"And the thing is, she might not even wait until after the Hunt to kill us. Like she might be killing Green off as we speak and just coming to get us right now."
"I never thought about it that way. Oh you are so tot-ttalllly right."
"Guys!" Korenaga errupted, having enough of their banter.
They looked at her, a little suprised.
"You're right, okay? Miki is absolutely going to tear us limb from limb. Hell, might happen tonight, if not certainly tomorrow. The end is here,okay and there is nothing we can do about it." She paused. Murata put her head in her hands and Yui looked at the floor. "But there is. There is something we can do about it." The girls looked back up at her and Korenaga smiled to herself, happy that her dramatic speech was going so well. "Miki is competitve. She wants to win. Win at all costs. So what is the one thing that will make her less angry at us?" Kore threw in another dramatic pause for effect, but made sure it wasn't long enough for Yui to give a ridiculous response. "If we are the winners."
"She's right." Murata stood up, moved by Kore's speech. She ended up sitting back down rather quickly as she had forgoten that she was in a van.
Kore looked at Murata who was clutching her head. "They had to stick me with the dumb ones."
"What?" Yui asked.
"Nothing. Anyway, this is going to be hard, really hard. And, I...I don't want to do it but seeing as our lives are on the line we might just have to be really underhanded about it all.
"Yay!" Yui yelled, punching the air triumphantly.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #554 on: July 06, 2007, 11:11:06 PM »
JFC, I think Aya and Miki did recognize each other's voices over the phone, hence the 'odd' and 'strange' lines. But they probably thought it wasn't likely, hehe.  ;)

erink, this is soooo great. I didn't know how much I'd missed this fic, until I started reading the updates. Thanks for making me laugh!

Whoa, they nailed Miki!  :w00t:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 11:13:55 PM by Amarghetta »

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #555 on: July 07, 2007, 02:35:11 AM »
Green Team

Yossie took a seat across from Miki
"Stupid." She quickly stood back up again and tossed the camera to the other side of the seat.
She looked at Miki who was staring at her intently. Arms folded, right leg crossed over her left, with her foot swinging back and forth rythmically, Yossie was a little taken a back. She licked her lips nervously and reached into the drivers area and pressed random buttons until she heard several metalic clicks of the locks.
"Tsuji just wants to let you know that you did this to yourself. If you never gave her those spy movies to borrow it probably wouldn't have worked."
"Hmph."
"Listen, you might as well just talk because we're going to be together the rest of the night."
"Joy."
"Tell me about it." Yossie shot back. They usually had exchanges like this, but Yossie was finding it increasingly difficult to read Miki.
Yossie glanced out the window as Miki kept looking forward.
"You know, " Yossie turned to Miki "you've been completely different ever since GAM or Tsuji or whatever the hell this whole Aya thing is about. Even before that. Like ever since the Rika thing. Maybe other people don't notice it, but I do. You act completely different now." Yossie lowed her voice. "It sucks."
She looked back out the window and shook her head. Yossie put her knee on the seat and turned pressing the botton for the locks. She sat back down and crossed her arms sulkily, returning her gaze to the window.
There was a deafening silence.
"It's not even my fault! I have no control over it."
Yossie turned to look at Miki.
"Hmph. You make it sound like I want to be running around like some idiot. Do you think I want this? Stupid-" Miki looked away from Yossie for a moment and took a deep breath.
"Ever since Tsunku shoved us in that stupid group everything is out of control. I was worried that if we are working together like that we might get on each other's nerves or something. Everytime I tried to talk to her about it she just went all "Oh this is so fantastic! We get to sing together! We get to-!" and she wouldn't even let me talk. So then Rika ended up staying after we watched that soccer match at my place and she actually listened to me. I mean we aren't really close other than Gatas and we down right hated each other a few years ago. But, she actually listened to me and let me talk. Unlike my best friend Aya. Her adivce made sense because she wasn't involved in it. Then what? Just when I feel better about everything Mari and Tsuji show up? How'd you feel with everyone running around like that? 'Oh, Miki is a lesbian!', 'hehe, looks like all those rumors were true!' I know that I give it out to people alot but that whole thing was out of control and it never stopped. Maybe I'm just making it into something bigger but it really pissed me off. It's bad enough when people I don't even know say stuff like that, but to have all of my friends talking about it? I know it was just a joke and stuff but it still hurt. Then things hadn't even calmed down yet and the next night Tsuji is like 'Oh, well we all know that Aya wears the pants in that relationship." And like, we were just messing around or whatever but I had no idea what she meant.  And then she is just looking at me like 'what, you don't get it?' And then the biggest idiot around explains it to me becuase apparently I'm the one that is an idiot enough not to realize something so friggin' obvious. She was just looking at me and she said 'Come on. You act like such a little bitch when you're with her.  Definately not cool and definately not tough. She has you whipped. Everyone knows it.' But I didn't know it. And while she was talking to me, she like, you could just tell that she kinda thought 'Are you serious?' and she just kept going with it. How ridiculous I act. Like 'Miki, do you honestly not notice?' Towards the end she wasn't even joking. It was too funny for even her that I didn't have a single clue about it. I was going to kill her. But, it wasn't even her fault. She was just telling me. At the end, she wasn't even being mean about it she was just like stunned.Like. Everyone has there thing? That's my thing. I'm tough and cool and I act like I am just so bored that I can't even push myself to even pretend that I'm interested. That's what I do. I know who I am when I am like that. And then I have her tell me that no one sees it like that because of Aya? What am I supposed to do then? Nobody respects me anymore and it's all becuase of stupid Aya and stupid GAM and everything else."
Before Miki managed to turn her head away from Yossie, she managed to catch sight of what looked like tears.
"Anyway" Miki said, still looking off to the side."it's not even like it matters or that I even care. If I'm just going to be stuck here with you I had to tell you."
"Miki-" Yossie said, her affection and concern unmasked, "the doors were unlocked."
Miki looked over at Yossie, then down at the floor, and swallowed. Hard.

(read the bottom part of the second page, page three, and page sixteen starting at boogie boat for a refresher)
----
Fitting way for the big one year, right?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 02:36:35 AM by erink »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #556 on: July 07, 2007, 02:35:32 AM »
"Well, I'm not going to lie." Yossie said. "I'm a little shocked. This isn't really turning out that well for us. I say it is time to bring out the last resort."
"The last resort?" Rika echoed.
"We do what Yuuko would do in this position." Goto answered.
Get drunk?   :roll:

Thanks in part to what most of the members considered to be a slight case of ADD, Tsuji managed to notice something.
"I think I now how to get us back in this thing."
Nono has an idea? MAI SHOKKU!  :P

"Look." Miki pointed off in the distance. "Rika."

"Well thanks to Murata we already know we are more than capable of a kidnapping." Miki said. "If we just go into the trees and bushes there. It doesn't even look like the rest of them are around."

"Well, I'll go and check for the rest of them." Korenaga began. "You three obviously know how to do the rest."
Obviously.  :D

After I made another mistake you called me an idiot. But no one pointed out how my continued failures just prove that my lowly existance is deserved and made a bitting semi comical coment yet really not that funny because it is true joke about me being nothing more than the one with boobs."
Both girls looked at each other for a moment. Then simultaneously turned around to where Miki should have been.
"Oh my god!" Yui yelled.
Yossie had no idea how Tsuji spotted Blue Team, but she was happy that she did. Ishikawa was sent as a decoy as she, Goto, and Tsuji moved into place. After a few minutes of waiting, Yui walked along, followed by Murata, and the target. Miki.
HOLY CRAP THEY GOT MIKI!!!  :shocked:

That's gotta be big time points right there.

"Wow." Ishikawa, who had just joined them, said. "I can't belive we got Miki."
"This is possibly the greatest thing ever." Yossie said. "I mean the only thing better than kidnapping Miki would be getting Yuuko, and that is dicey. She would either let you win the Hunt straight up or automatically disqualify you and make your life hell for whatever was left of it."
"Because she runs the show." Goto added.
"Exactly."
Yuko would definitely do that. Anyone who valued their neck would be smart enough not to mess with the Godmother of H!P. :yep:

"Someone needs to stay with her. She's a tricky one that Miki Fujimoto." Tsuji said. "We need to gaurd her. She's got to be worth extra points. No way in hell you could risk your life like that and not get bonus points for it."
"So-" Before Yossie could get the rest of her sentence out, Ishikawa, Goto, and Tsuji yelled 'not it' in unison.
Yossie shook her head.
:wahaha:

Well, if anyone can keep their focus and not let Miki get the better of them...it's Yossi. It's gonna be a Yossi VS Miki taiketsuuuu! :rockon:

Yossie put her hand on the door of the van. Without turning around she said "If I don't come back, tell my family I love them."
With that she disappeared.
I just love this part.  O0

"You're right, okay? Miki is absolutely going to tear us limb from limb. Hell, might happen tonight, if not certainly tomorrow. The end is here,okay and there is nothing we can do about it." She paused. Murata put her head in her hands and Yui looked at the floor. "But there is. There is something we can do about it." The girls looked back up at her and Korenaga smiled to herself, happy that her dramatic speech was going so well. "Miki is competitve. She wants to win. Win at all costs. So what is the one thing that will make her less angry at us?" Kore threw in another dramatic pause for effect, but made sure it wasn't long enough for Yui to give a ridiculous response. "If we are the winners."
Damn. Way to go Kore-chan with the motivational speech! Granted, the main motivation is to win so that Miki doesn't kill them for letting her get kidnapped, but...it was still a mightily impressive speech. ;D

"She's right." Murata stood up, moved by Kore's speech. She ended up sitting back down rather quickly as she had forgoten that she was in a van.
Itai.

Kore looked at Murata who was clutching her head. "They had to stick me with the dumb ones."
"What?" Yui asked.
"Nothing.
Well, Kore-chan's the only one of them still in school...:sweat:

Anyway, this is going to be hard, really hard. And, I...I don't want to do it but seeing as our lives are on the line we might just have to be really underhanded about it all.
So both Yossi AND Kore-chan are thinking of doing this "the Nakazawa way"? LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!  8)

Offline erink

• Member+
« Reply #557 on: July 07, 2007, 05:17:14 AM »
Amarghetta got it. Miki and Aya did kind of think the voice was familiar. JFC posted his after I edited Miki's strange line in because I forgot it.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #558 on: July 07, 2007, 07:19:30 AM »
Finally we get to find out whats up with Miki and Aya!!! (ROLFS@Boogie boat)

CONGRATS on the 365 days that past since ur first post and a big THANKS! for all the laughs you gave it.
The quality is still up there.
Love you a million

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #559 on: July 07, 2007, 02:35:13 PM »
Holy crapness. This seriously made me fall out of my chair xD And that hurt rather badly... >.< But congrats on 365! Let's go for 730! ...or whatever the hell the number of days in 2 years in!
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Be There