JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Highlight

Author Topic: [Discuss] Korean Drama Thread  (Read 56777 times)

Offline opfer

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yes, the picture shows Laughing Octopus from MGS4
Re: [Discuss] Korean Drama Thread
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2012, 04:44:27 PM »
I did see Beethoven Virus and Athena. I found both of them great but a little too long, it did get a little repetitive towards the end. Great watch nonetheless.
I'm not a monster, it's only a mask.

Offline ayajoo

• ecchi
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2012, 08:39:14 PM »
I did see Beethoven Virus and Athena. I found both of them great but a little too long, it did get a little repetitive towards the end. Great watch nonetheless.

I watched Athena last year, and enjoyed it more than Iris, but it did start to drag a bit in the later episodes with the all the attacks on NTS. Speaking of NTS, their security sucks. Anyways, worth watching for Soo Ae alone imo.

Offline isprakinginhayt

• ecchi
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2013, 03:18:33 PM »
Bread, Love and Dreams was one of the best. Hands down to it.  :bow:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2013, 04:19:18 AM »
Currently viewing.... What Happened in Bali, up to episode 7, it's been a bit better than expected....

.... and another rewatch of this, my all time drama from any country, I'm Sorry I Love You. :heart:

Offline johanndesu

• ecchi
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2013, 07:12:00 PM »
the weird thing about me is, i get bored about dramas easily :/ i only watched halfway through love rain, reply 1997 etc. the only drama i really watched is secret garden and full house lol

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2013, 02:12:21 AM »
I've been watching alot of dramas recently, too many to write them all up atm lol.

Offline underdog32

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2013, 10:27:54 PM »
ive been watching  iris 2 and its been pretty good. i feel like lee da hae has been amazing. i feel like she's better player her role than kim tae hee was in the original iris.

Offline wjwacc

• ecchi
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2013, 05:43:38 AM »
i have watch city hunter,iris.
Not bad dramas esp iris romance scenes. they flim it at japan

Offline ReDDsHaD0w

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2013, 04:01:46 AM »
I've watched quite a few dramas, and I love most of them, but occasionally I come across dramas that tend to bore me with the drawn out conclusion and I just drop it midway through  :(

Like a lot of people mentioned Iris is great, but I hated the ending it was so sad !  :cry:
I won't even bother giving Iris 2 a try, it's just not going to be the same as the original.

Which reminds me of Dream High, the first one was great overall, and I loved IU in it c:
I gave Dream High 2 a chance, but it just wasn't as good as the first Dream High, but I loved Jiyeon, would be great to see IU and Jiyeon in a drama  XD  :wub:

The Innocent Man was an amazing drama, but annoying at times, and the ending is slightly confusing, still it was very good imo. :twothumbs

Offline sikomo

• I am not what you think i am
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2013, 10:28:32 AM »
hello ...  :welcome

i have a very recommended movies :twothumbs
this movies is so funny, also romantic and a little sad  XD

The Beast and The Beauty

plot :
It involves voice-actor Dong-gun (Ryu Seung-beom), whose blind girlfriend Hae-ju (Shin Min-a) suddenly receives surgery to regain her eyesight.
The funny part begin where Gong Gun face a critical identity crisis that at some point I believe that he would kill himself but of course that is not possible because it will be the end of the story.  :lol:
Gong Gun tried everything to make his face look more attractive and something happened that force him to hide himself and lies that he need to go to Hawaii for work.
In the meantime Hae Ju that desperately wants to see Gung Gun accidentally meets handsome Jun Ha (Kim Kang Woo). Jun Ha finds Hae Ju really attractive and soon falls in love with her.

Offline idkijustdo

• ecchi
  • Sleepy~
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2013, 08:04:02 PM »
I watched City Hunter, Baby-faced Beauty, Yuhee the Witch, Winter Sonata, Dream High, Protect The Boss and countless other kdrama :)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2013, 03:39:19 AM »
Up to episode 9 of this, really as good as everyone says.

Heartstrings.... hopefully will start this tonight, been a bit hard to find the full episodes subbed or at least in somewhat okay quality.

Stairway to Heaven.... on my second watch of this, only made it up to episode 10 my first try but giving it another go, up to episode 3, didn't realize until this time that was a young Park Shine Hye in it. :oops:

Offline Loci

« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2013, 08:17:10 AM »
Recently picked up 'When a man loves' with Shin Se Kyung.
It's mediocre so far.

Offline Yuichii

• 48° Stalker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Love-Hate You :9
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2013, 08:55:50 AM »

Finish watching 7th grade civil servant last week and the moon embracing the sun last night.
Both dramas are the type that very interesting to watch at the beginning and getting very annoying to watch at the end because it's alright for everyone else to die as long the couple get together in the end..  :banghead: (this is my opinion though, dun like this kind of ending  :nervous) The same feeling I get watching RomeoXJuliet long time ago lol

I really like Choi Kang-hee and Joo Won in the 7th grade civil servant, they look cute together~ :heart: and for the the moon embracing the sun, I must say the child actors did a better job than the real actors for the first six episodes.  :lol:

Still, I enjoy watching both dramas~ :yep:

Offline stinkytofu

• ecchi
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2013, 04:16:03 PM »
im not sure of stairway to heaven, that drama was pretty awkward to me. The only good part was probably the beginning, where park shin hye played her character extemely well. It was insane how the little step sister turned into kim tae hee lol.  :panic:

Offline wolfomibu

• ecchi
« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2013, 06:20:11 PM »
Anyone has any great streaming links for eng/chinese subbed k drama?
I watched "Gu Family Book" up till episode 8 but now the links are all dead and its up till episode 14 now :(

Offline doa2kasumi1

• ecchi
  • PONY!
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2013, 04:13:01 PM »
Im not sure if they are dramas but anybody know any good comedies?  I havent been able to find any good ones.

Offline InLight

• ecchi
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2013, 09:39:37 AM »
i think "History of the Salaryman" a good one. but it's a little bit old.

Offline rhum

• ecchi
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2013, 07:05:36 AM »
i watched a lot of korean dramas and when i say a lot it means a lot !!

my favourites so far: first shop of coffee prince, Nine: Time Travel Nine Times, bridal mask, I'm Sorry, I Love You,Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats. that's all i can think of.

now airing there is cruel city with jung kyung-ho i think this one gonna be on my list it's really good!

there is "shark" also with son ye-jin and kim nam-gil i like it so far.

Offline robbe_881

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2013, 03:54:36 PM »
I only saw "the 1000th man" and "haeundae lovers" because of Hyomin and Soyeon. Don't know... the quality was not that good.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Highlight