JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nice Marbles - Kokoro Knife

Author Topic: [01/24] Idoling!!! 7th Live ~Jinsei = Shuugyounaringu!!!~  (Read 9598 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[01/24] Idoling!!! 7th Live ~Jinsei = Shuugyounaringu!!!~
« on: January 14, 2010, 02:37:45 PM »

http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20091224004.html

【日 程】2010年 1月 24日(日)
[昼公演]開場: 13:00 開演: 14:00 終演予定: 16:00
[夜公演]開場: 17:30 開演: 18:30 終演予定: 20:30

【出 演】アイドリング!!!
※出演メンバーは変更になる場合があります。

【会 場】東京厚生年金会館 大ホール

【入場料】指定・立見 = 前売 ¥5,000

2010年初のアイドリング!!!ライブは東京厚生年金会館大ホールで開催!
スタートから4年目に突入、前回の日比谷野外音楽堂で発表された初のメンバー一般公募のニュースは日本中を駆け巡り、応募者が殺到!
そしてその中から選ばれた2次選考合格者約20名をこのライブで生披露!
1月初旬に発売された雑誌での一般投票により、10名に絞られるが彼女たち候補生の最大のアピールチャンス!
あなたが選んだ女の子が1ヵ月後にはアイドリング!!!の4期生としてスポットライトを浴びるかも?
ますます成長を続ける少女達から目が離せないっ!

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/otn/b_hp/100000042.html
As announced in this month's issue of BOMB, people are now able to vote for their favorites in the 4th generation audition, and 10 of them will move on to make their first appearance at the 7th live to make further appeal.

Mistake on my part. The current nominees will all make it to the 7th live.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 10:27:37 AM by Ayabie »

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
Re: [01/24] Idoling!!! 7th Live ~Jinsei = Shuugyounaringu!!!~
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 06:22:38 PM »
Tokyo Welfare Pension Hall. :o That's where MM does their tour finals a lot of the time. Movin' on up! (Though MM usually does like 30 other performances across the country biut w/e Idoling!!! will get there soon)

This audition process is so drawn out though. :( I really hope it goes by quickly. I want at least 5 new girls!

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 12:38:21 PM »

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 04:28:51 PM »
Here's a 2-minute highlight video of the 7th live. Embedding is disabled, so you have to go to YouTube to watch it.
7th ライブ 2分ング!!! (HD版)

When they first announced the monthly Hachitama Lives, I thought they were going to kill the appeal of the "big" concerts. But, now it seems like they're using the live band to differentiate the two, which is a great idea. The band makes it feel like you're not listening to the same songs over and over again. In the above video, you can hear that the guitarists even played a little during Love Magic Fever, just to give it a new sound. I just hope they stick around for the future, especially since they seem like really cool people.

I just wish that the person who made the above video didn't use the part of Don't be afraid that was right after Rurika's solo part. XD Why can't Idoling!!! have people like the H!P and AKB48 uploaders? We would've already had this whole concert... in 1080i. :P

Hopefully it doesn't take 2 months for them to put it up on Fuji TV On Demand like it did the last time. :banghead:

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 01:55:54 AM »
Shit!! That kishuhen ecstasy performance is hot :inlove: i love the band  :rockon:

@Silverbolt: hmm, it just a matter of fanbase, which Idoling doesn't have too much of it right now. Though it definitely growing more rapidly as we speak ;). If we have as much fanbase like the other idol group, surely there's bound to be someone who will uploads these. :P

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 12:20:17 AM »
Idoling!!! diary 100210c Don't be afraidTry our new player

Grrr.... I hate you, Fuji TV. Why did you have to cut out the one part I really want to see? :banghead:

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 06:27:35 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but I just have to share this article that popped up in my Google Reader today:

I normally get these notifications a day prior to the video actually becoming available, so it looks like this concert will be available on Fuji TV On Demand tomorrow! :D

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 06:37:37 PM »
now that's sooner than expected, and its never a bad thing!

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2010, 12:19:44 AM »
Wow thats pretty fast to be on 'On Demand', btw do you guys know when the 8th live is going to be? I'm goin to Japan around April and was hoping it'll fit my schedule though i can't change my plans now.

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2010, 07:20:06 AM »
^ There are no announced plans for an 8th live yet... They normally don't announced details until a few weeks prior to the event. My guess is that there will probably be a Hachitama Live scheduled sometime in April... Probably the first one with the 4th generation members.

It popped up pretty early Friday morning in Japan, so I pushed to get it out quickly:
http://acchimuitepie.blogspot.com/2010/02/idoling-7th-live-jinsei-shugyou-naring.html
The links in the setlist lead to streaming videos of the performances. Perfect for those who just want to sample some songs, or those who can't wait for the whole thing to finish downloading. :lol:
Hope everyone enjoys it... I'm gonna get some sleep now. XD
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 07:24:11 AM by Silverbolt »

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2010, 09:05:36 PM »
review~

First of all I gotta say, this concert blew my expectation away. Ya! O!! Ng!!! Was good, but to me this was better in many ways. The only thing that was in the way of the concert flow was the 4th gen intro, which was okay.

- the opening video was amusing. I can't think of any opening VTR in an Idoling concert that's not, but this time they have Sawada and Uematsu.
- the arrangement of the music are really interesting, with no acoustic songs around, its really upbeat and fun. The medley, SOW, Moteki no uta rocks. Oh, Black Magic Fever was equally great too!!!
- Kyun Kyun Idoling was amazing (maybe a bias statement tho XD), and Asahi sounded much better than she was in the 4th live.

how could I forget, the dance break was utter cool! With Rurika cartwheeling and all!!!

their lives just keep getting better and better  :thumbup
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 02:00:02 AM by kei_86 »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 08:41:28 AM »
just watched it.

1. Hii, Ruri, Tono, Ai dance was great  :twothumbs
2. don't be afraid was the best performance of all, especially Rurika  :inlove:
3. Tenohira no yuuki not really good, but it was the first (full formation) performance so i give an OK.
4. Asahi is getting a lot better.
5. Kishuhen Ecstacy was great, especially Fonchi and Sakacchi :twothumbs

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 11:18:19 AM »
i was though this is just "spoiler show" for 4th gen and just dont like "typical idols costumes"
 :P but, i was wrong to forgot the pretty cool things ala Idoling!!! :nervous
i'm really enjoys it  :tama-music: ah where's my guitar & Rig 4 software XD i will re-watch it
black magic fever :w00t:

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 06:07:12 AM »
Was anyone else a little disappointed by the video quality of this live? I normally don't expect too much from On Demand, but that video just seemed so much blurrier than other On Demand videos. Well, check out this screenshot I took:

Yup, there's finally a way to download the videos from the HD section of Fuji TV On Demand that uses Flash. I have updated the post at Acchi Muite Pie!!! with a MediaFire link for the 720p version of this concert (still not sure if I'm gonna re-upload at D-Addicts and H!O). Needless to say, it's quite a big step up from the 640x360 WMV version. :D

Now the big question is, should I shell out another $5 to get Ya! O!! ng!!! in this quality since it's still available?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 06:21:49 AM by Silverbolt »

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2010, 10:52:05 AM »
Thanks, Always nice to have anything in higher quality..

P.S is it just me or does it say part6.rar is corrupt, red/led it and had the same popup.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 12:58:55 AM by Gihren »

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 01:01:35 AM »
It probably is... MediaFire has a tendency to corrupt files. I used to re-upload files over and over again until a good one went through, but I gave up on that. Just use the repair feature in WinRAR to fix the file.

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 10:42:34 AM »
Thanks, WinRAR got it fixed. :bow: Man, talk about huge difference in quality, and only 150mb difference. Much appreciated. :twothumbs

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2010, 02:12:41 PM »
Got time to watch individual song clips from this concert courtesy of Silverbolt. Really love what I have seen so far! Hyakkaryouran Idoling!!! with live band rocks so hard. I have aklso gone back and watch Kishuhen Ecstasy so many time. That song is amazing and the performance was so good. Everyone looks great also!

I also love the fact that Idoling!!! always sing their songs live. They sure have improved as a unit since their early days in the Idoling!!! program:)

Really contemplating buying a dvd of this now...

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2010, 05:47:40 PM »
According from Idoling!!! official website, the DVD of 7th Live will release on 7-Jul-2010.

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2010, 02:22:33 PM »
Just wondering if the DVD version of the concert is available to download anywhere. It's always good to see the differences between the on demand and DVD versions.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nice Marbles - Kokoro Knife