JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Elvis

Author Topic: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt  (Read 6095 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
« on: August 20, 2011, 11:38:20 AM »
This anime Stryfe showed me, which he said reminded him a lot like hANGRY & ANGRY :lol: SO TRUE

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (パンティ&ストッキングwithガーターベルト Panti ando Sutokkingu wizu Gātāberuto?) is a Japanese anime television series produced by Gainax. It aired nationwide between October 1, 2010 and December 24, 2010 on BS NTV

Links
Official Site
Official Site
Wikipedia

Hilarious anime about two female cops who use sex and wits to outsmart supernatural criminals. The Anarchy sisters, Panty and Stocking, are angels who were kicked out of Heaven due to their bad behavior. They are sent to Daten City (a pun on the Japanese word datenshi (堕天使?, lit. "Fallen Angel")), a place located on the edge of Heaven and Hell. Strange monsters called "Ghosts" besiege the city, but the Anarchy sisters wield a variety of mysterious powers, most notably their ability to transform their underwear and stockings into weapons.

Under the watchful eye of Reverend Garterbelt, and with their pet zipper-dog Chuck, it's up to Panty and Stocking to destroy these Ghosts, in order to collect enough Heaven Coins to return to Heaven

my fave episode is the possessed toilets and they were covered in shit and had to battle shit monsters :lol:

LOLWTF

DAMN! Soundtrack artwork :fap

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
Re: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 12:42:37 PM »
Isn't this the anime that Kimuu has been talking about several times on Happy Hour?

I think I'll give this a try after the postwhore olympics are over.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 05:40:35 PM »
Hells yeah. Panty & Stocking is fucking awesome. Rude, insane, sexy, action-packed. Like slutty powerpuff girls on crack. Nothing quite like it.

Following the broadcast of Imaishi's previous project, Gurren Lagann, the show's staff went on a trip for rest and relaxation. At that time, they aired their opinions to each other under drunken and humorous circumstances, saying such things as "Next time, I want to try this" in regards to approaches to animation. Almost all of the concept for the anime was made during the initial trip; the names of main characters, 'Panty' and 'Stocking' were coined at the very first meeting. The theme of the anime is 'vulgar and indecent jokes', with Imaishi saying, "If we are going to do this, we will try it thoroughly."

Portschach's Journal is just priceless. :lol:

---

Some gifs I made for the cartoon babes thread.

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 03:35:52 AM »
Hold on a minute, the staff of Gurren Lagann is doing this? Now I definitely have to watch this anime.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 07:53:11 AM »
whoa limited editon order soon. Metamorphose Edition Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Panty figures: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-47365

and this one dropping soon, damn the pole: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-56928

lol cute: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-37498

where's Stocking?

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 01:53:12 PM »
Couldn't get it out of my head that their chibi forms reminds me of the power puff girls- on crack.
Too bad I lost my copy of this.
._.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Elvis