JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Candy Pop feat. Soul`d Out

Author Topic: LoVendoЯ First Live Tour 2013 Spring ~ LoVendoЯ ~  (Read 6237 times)

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
LoVendoЯ First Live Tour 2013 Spring ~ LoVendoЯ ~
« on: February 03, 2013, 11:12:50 AM »
Concert title:
【 LoVendoЯ ファーストライブツアー2013春~ ラベンダー ~ 】

Official tour dates

http://lovendor.jp/liveevent

3/27(We) LIQUIDROOM (Tokyo) 18:15/19:00
4/3 (We umeda AKASO (Osaka) 18:00/18:30
4/8 (Mo) DRUM Be-1 (Fukuoka) 18:30/19:00
4/9 (Tu) Hiroshima Club Quattro (Hiroshima) 18:30/19:00
4/15 (Mo) ell.FITS ALL (Aichi) 18:30/19:00
4/22 (Mo) Darwin (Miyagi) 18:30/19:00
4/23 (Tu) Utsunomiya VJ-2 HEAVEN'S ROCK (Tochigi) 18:30/19:00
5/9 (Th) Cube garden (Hokkaido) 18:30/19:00
5/13 (mo) KOBE WINTER LAND (Hyogo) 18:30/19:00
5/14 (Tu) Umeda AKASO (Osaka) 18:00/18:30

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 12:29:50 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
Re: LoVendoЯ First Live Tour 2013 Spring ~ LoVendoЯ ~
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 06:55:15 PM »

All I can say it that first row LoVendoR with not even 50cm distance between me and Reina + 2 High fives is awesome   :cow:
Can't wait for the next Concert  :deco:
The stage was very very small btw

btw: they also had a Ladies area, which was also in front of the stage   :wth
we all had to kneel down for Reina =) except the last rows, but hey, I would do it anytime  :yossi:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:20:36 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 05:24:20 PM »
Is Miyazawa Marin as hot up close and in person as she seems to be from the few pics I have seen?  That girl seems to me to be just oozing sensual appeal   :inlove:

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 06:58:19 PM »
She's MAD fine!!! :thumbup Very cute and lovely irl :wub:

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 12:28:16 AM »
4/8 (Mo) DRUM Be-1 (Fukuoka) 18:30/19:00
4/9 (Tu) Hiroshima Club Quattro (Hiroshima) 18:30/19:00
5/9 (Th) Cube garden (Hokkaido) 18:30/19:00
Man, they are really going from one end of the country to the other!  Only Okinawa would have taken them further...  and maybe Karafuto if the Russians would agree   :P  Great to see these girls are prepared to work like crazy, and so cool to see that Reina is willing to start at the bottom again with tiny venues and needing to build up her band!  I always knew that girl isn't afraid of hard work.  I also love how she's continuing the neko theme...  it suits her so dam' well!!   :wub:

All I can say it that first row LoVendoR with not even 50cm distance between me and Reina + 2 High fives is awesome   :cow:
The stage was very very small btw
we all had to kneel down for Reina ...
50 cm from Reina...  omg omg!!!  And you touched her??  Like, okay, her hand...  I hope you never dam' wash it again!!  j/k   :D   :roll:

Small stage...  no problem, heh heh...  nowhere for those girls to hide!   :roll:

Kneel down??  Awwwwww...  I know these girls are idols, but that's an ultimate devotion.  Yeah, I would kneel at her feet in a flash too (so long as Sayu doesn't catch me, lol!)   :lol:   :P

She's MAD fine!!! :thumbup Very cute and lovely irl :wub:
Well, thanks!  I already know I am going to like them, and who knows, maybe Marin will become my oshi in Lovendor   :wub:  BTW, anyone else think how amazing it is that there is a Marin and a Marina in this one little group?  I mean, neither of those are real common Japanese names, and here there's two with such similar uncommon names.  Or have I missed something?   :?

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 01:43:19 AM »
^Marin IS my oshi in Lovendor. :lol: She's amazing. I've been translating the blogs of the Lovendor girls and I love all of them, but Marin has a special place in my heart for being a completely awkward child despite her amazing good looks. XD Btw, apparently her nickname from Nee-san is "Marilyn Manson". :lol: It's obvious how they adore each other, the 3 Lovendor girls (they're all super intimidated by Reina, but they agree Reina is actually nice XD).

I wish I could go watch them live v_v It would be amazing.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 12:16:20 PM »
^Marin IS my oshi in Lovendor. :lol:
Then I hope it's okay if she's mine too, Estrea...  I'm sure this girl is gonna grow on me!   :wub:

I've been translating the blogs of the Lovendor girls ...
omg omg omg!!  So you have, right here!  I didn't notice before that Lovendor blogs have been appearing there.  I will be following her from now on, when I have time (but now, I just need to find someone who will give me a full-time job just reading H!P blogs on that site!)   :P

... apparently her nickname from Nee-san is "Marilyn Manson". :lol:
Nee-san is Reina-san, right?  I get that Reina has a pretty warped sense of humour, and she probably just came up the that out of the blue without even thinking about it.   :shocked

... It's obvious how they adore each other, the 3 Lovendor girls (they're all super intimidated by Reina, but they agree Reina is actually nice XD).
That's good to hear, that they get along well...  should mean a long life for this band.  Here's hoping!  Can't wait till their first one-man live is released on DVD / Blu-ray....  it has to be, right?  Surely to god!!

I wish I could go watch them live v_v It would be amazing.
Tell me about it!  I would give a whole lot to see any H!P perf live to be honest, not that Lovendor is directly H!P (or is it???)  But I dunno if it'll ever happen.  I can only dream tho.

Nice to chat about Lovendor here tho!   :otomerika:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 01:38:14 AM »
^Nee-san is actually Uozumi Yuki, the other guitarist XD Marin calls Uozumi "Nee-san" at the beginning, Reina heard about it and mentioned it on the first UF Licks, and then the name stuck. :lol: Okamari and Nee-san both call Marin "Marilyn" or just "Marin", though only Nee-san calls her "Manson" XD

Reina dotes on Marin though. She picks on Okamari (for fun XD), but you can tell Reina spoils Marin (actually, all of them do XD). She's like the kid of the group despite Okamari being actually younger than Marin. XD That's the impression I get from reading their blogs (and translating them, haha).

But I feel like Lovendor live would be different from a H!P concert (I've been to those before, they were awesome and I wanna go again!). That's why I really want to experience it at least once >_< Here's to hoping for a long and successful career for them!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 09:40:57 AM »
LovendoR is also the opening act on every MM concert on  this tour

I went to Sapporo yesterday, its more like a Rock concert, no seats, close to stage stage (3-4m close) to Reina this time :D
yep, they are different from the H!P Concerts  :cow:

We had 2 Guests of Honor this time on the 2F, I wasnt sure who it was, but my friend told me that they were 2 of the v-u-den members, but I'm not quite sure, maybe it was Iida Kaori and someone else, I couldnt see them properly from my Point of View.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 10:11:44 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2013, 05:06:54 AM »
yesterdays club was very small  :panic:

Ready for the last concert of the tour!
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Candy Pop feat. Soul`d Out