JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Rebirth

Author Topic: A Bubblegum World  (Read 5542 times)

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
A Bubblegum World
« on: July 10, 2006, 10:49:28 PM »
I thought I'd post something different this time, since three's a charm and all that. So here's the first H!P fiction I ever wrote (the drabble before that doesn't really count) ...

And yes, even though this includes underage, I'm not putting it in the pervy section but here. Nothing really happens, except one tiny kiss and that's innocent enough since they're both underage.

~*~

Title: A Bubblegum World
Disclaimer: Nothing in this ever happened. God, how I wish it did!!!
Rating: PG
Pairing: Mari/Aibon

~*~

She's chewing gum, pink elastic gum that wraps itself around teeth and words, around every word that leaves her pretty little mouth, leaves with those words and ties Mari to her, ear to mouth, mind to words and eyes to Ai, only Aibon, always Aibon.

Ever since last summer, since their first meeting, she has taken an immediate yet strange liking to this little girl who is, even now at twelve, taller than she herself, who seems to be able to integrate herself into the group in spite of her young age better than she has been able to for her first two years.

Mari wonders why there are people who have to learn confidence and those who are born with it, who can, from day one on, stand up, speak up, be loud and happy and just be.

Kago Ai has been born with it all and more, with sunshine over her head and in her heart and with a smile that now, right now, in this moment, as a giggle escaped her lips, shows many slightly crooked teeth and one missing tooth.

Mari suddenly feels old next to Ai, 5 years older, over one inch shorter, more weight on her body and in her heart.

Suddenly she wishes that Ai would just leave, leave her alone, leave her to a world where she is on the brink of adulthood and has other worries than a 12-year-old, not more important problems, but different, more serious ones.

She doesn’t spend hours mulling over questions like “Why do we have to drink milk?” or “Can you get pregnant when a boy kisses you?”.

That isn’t her world.

Next to her, Ai blows a tiny pink bubble that burst before it even has the chance to grow bigger and the disappointment is written plainly across Ai’s face and Mari felt a slight pang in her chest as she, for the tiniest part a moment, could see how much that bubble had meant to the younger girl.

Her own little worry in her own little girl world.

Yet, still, with Ai inching closer to her, the fluffy material of her sweater rubbing against her own bare arm, she feels so different than her usual self, better, less strained, less self-conscious. Happy.

“Where were you, Yaguchi-chan?”

Ai asks with a tiny voice, young, innocent, worried, worried for her and her eyes reflect that worry, a tiny tiny frown building between those huge dark eyes.

Worried for her.

“Somewhere else”, Mari answers, forcing a smile on her face before she casts her eyes down, to her hands, where Ai’s tiny fingers are creeping close to hers, closer, until she’s covering her hand with her own and squeezes.

“That wasn’t a nice place, this somewhere else”, Ai says and it’s not a question but a statement and it catches Mari by surprise.

Just as the peck on her cheek startles her, a tiny peck that leaves a tiny wet spot on her skin.

Her free hand comes up, traces her own cheek, feels the place where Ai’s lips have been, and smears the remains of the kiss across her cheek.

“Better?” Ai asks again in that tiny voice, young, innocent, and so full of hope that Mari can’t help but wrap her arms around the other girl and presses her close to her, her own lips finding Ai’s cheek and leaving a quick peck.

“Not really”, Mari answers truthfully, “but it will be.”

She really believes.

After a few seconds, Ai pulls away, hands still loosely wrapped around Mari’s shoulders, and suddenly she does’t look up, doesn’t meet Mari’s eyes, seems shy ... and self-conscious.

Mari opens her mouth to speak, one hand already coming to rest on a smooth cheek in a comforting gesture, but Ai beats her to it, and her words come out in a rush.

“My mother always kisses my wounds when I’ve hurt myself. It doesn’t make the pain go away, but it makes me feel better.”

Her eyes lift up suddenly as she asks “Give it a try?” and Mari wants to laugh, loud, at such honesty, such believe in something so childish.

But she doesn’t and instead nods her head, tries a weak smile that doesn’t quite reach her eyes.

Ai leans forward, slightly down, lips finding Mari’s skin again, a tiny kiss on her cheek, on her forehead, on the tip of her nose.

Then there’s a soft sweet mouth covering hers, wet lips pressing, waiting for permission, unmoving, and as shocked as Mari is she grants the permission, moves her mouth against Ai’s, for whatever reason, but she doesn’t really care because Ai is warm and sweet and wet and real and there, next to her, then on her lap, slim thighs straddling her, pushing forward, into her, kisses sloppy and uncoordinated.

Her hands move on their own accord, one up, one down, one holds her, one her back.

Both hands press her closer, the little girl who tastes of strawberries and bubblegum, coax a moan from her, make her sigh.

Ai’s own hands are still on her shoulders, grip tightening with every passing second until Mari releases her, at least her mouth.

Mari almost expects to see the same self-conscious look as before, the shy eyes, the hunched shoulders, but Ai looks at her with glowing eyes and ruby-red lips.

“Better?” she asks again, and suddenly she doesn’t seem to innocent anymore.

All Mari can do is nod and then she leans forward again, her lips on Ai’s, warm breath mingling, tongues flicking against each other, and she barely hears Ai as she whispers, in between kisses: “You’re my first.”

FIN

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
A Bubblegum World
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 05:57:24 AM »
Uwaaaaaaaaaaa~

I never told you I dont think but I was keep up all night by this fic when I first read it. Its by far one of my favourites that you have written. The pure innocent acts that unfold in a world so clearly painted by your words....its so...ah...love it.

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
A Bubblegum World
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 04:57:59 PM »
AWWWWW this has innocence written all over it. Who wouldn't love Kago? I like the title too. A Bubblegum World.... it gives me this fluffy feeling and just makes me feel happy :)

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
A Bubblegum World
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 10:34:38 AM »
Lol. After reading your story I went out and bought a few packs of gum (thats a particually weird thing 'casue over hear people dont chew gum as much as in other countries like America) so yeah, I bought a few packs and was thinking "Gosh, this is familiar..I did this last time I read it too, didnt I!"

Lol. Sorry, had to post my stupidity somewhere...

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
A Bubblegum World
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 07:55:39 AM »
Oh! I got the craving for gum too! Isnt there a chapter that follows this one? Will you post it?

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Rebirth