JPHiP Radio (8/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Sid to Hakuchuumu

Author Topic: Pimping Gorgeous Doll  (Read 31026 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2006, 04:50:02 PM »
Wow, you made my Nono mean. That's a first, usually she's dumb as a nail. I give you the thumbs up and my Nono approval.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2006, 05:45:28 PM »
Rika x Reina eh? And an eventual Reina x Eri?

Wow, there's been lots of Reina x ??? couplings lately, haha, nice to see :3

Looking forward to the Rika x Reina <3 Since the teasers implied it XD

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2006, 09:12:19 PM »
Quote from: Mikan;249463
{...}
My heart skipped a few beats at the Ishikawa confessions. I was thinking "wow, this girl really gets down to business".
{...}
-The one thing that is really popular at Christmas is couples. I mean meccha meccha loving. Love hotels are booked for the season. On Christmas eve and day romantics happenings are a happening. Sex of course is definately on the menu.
Same here! I thought it was either that, or Rasberry's writing was declining. But of course, I bumped that last one out because the Rika teasing made me laugh... Now if only Rika would do that in real life and stop being the one who is picked on...

Is that so? I would have thought Japan to be one of those prude countries. Then again, times are changing, and from the mangas I read, sex is a LOT more popular.

Yay for some R&R (Rika and Reina). It seems like Jphip likes the idea of Riena being the pimp *wait thats Yossui..* err, the playa *wait thats miki*... Oh well, either way, Reina seems to get more girls!
~R&J play writing break finished~

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2006, 05:24:36 PM »
awesomely interesting fic! what other pairings will there be? looking forward to the Reina x Kame coupling, sooo glad it's not Reina x Sayu for some reason...

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2006, 12:16:57 AM »
This part came quickly, but I'm feeling inspired all of a sudden XD Here's the "cover" for this part (pardon the bad graphics):

I couldn't find a winter-themed picture of Eri so I just did stamped snow flakes :sweatdrop:    The next one will be happier-looking (and the chap. will be happier too...can't make the fic too depressing:ksad:

In the mean time, though, enjoy all the fun angst in this chapter :P (actually, there really isn't that much angst, but enojy anyway)

*Yon: Bitter White Snow

"Ah, you must be Eri Kamei," Hitomi greeted in a charming-fashion, clad in a pin-striped and black suit topped off with stiletto boots. "Please come in. It's cold outside."

Rika stepped aside for the young, shy girl to walk in, shivering with her head hung.

"Follow me," Yossie continued, gesturing for Eri Kamei to follow behind her. Reina felt like she was having deja vu. The same thing happened the night she had first seen Hitomi Yoshizawa, which meant only one thing...

Even as they disappeared from the living room, everything stayed silent. Reina wondered if this was what it was like every time Hitomi got an addition.

"How old do you think she is?" Yuko asked, breaking the akward silence first.

"Reina's age, maybe." Kaori replied, sitting down and staring at the tree, which was still unlit.

"She was so shy," Reina said still looking at the place the young new prostitute stood with Hitomi.

"Neee, reminds me of Tanakacchi!" Yuko grinned, obviously trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm not that shy."

"Sure you are!"

"Pfff! Yeah right..." Everyone's head popped to the side at the sound of a familiar voice, and they were all greeted by a moody-looking Tsuji Nozomi.

"Kon ban wa, Nono," Yuko greeted, though obviously not pleased with the other girls presence.

And then again, everyone fell silent. Reina once again went about thinking of things like why Tsuji bothered to show up if she was only going to be silent the entire time, and why she was always so moody...she'd never seen someone that pissy when it's that time of the month, so...

"Reinana-chan, won't you help me in the kitchen to make dinner?" Kaori asked politely, smiling at Reina as she stood.

"Oh, yeah..." Reina replied, smiling lastly at Rika and following Kaori into the kitchen. "So, what are you making?"

"Ah, just some Tsukimi Soba and some salad," Kaori replied casually, getting out pots and other preperations for the soup. "Will you get some noodles out, and the eggs, please?"

"Yeah, no problem..."

"Is something bothering you?" Kaori said, but didn't stop her current activities. "You don't seem like the type to be brooding,"

"Who said I'm brooding?"

"You look like you are."

Reina sat the noodles and eggs on the counter and proceeded to pour water in one of the pots Kaori'd brought out. "...Has something happened to Rika? She seemed unhappy today while we were shopping."

Kaori paused to look at Reina, as if contemplating what she'd said. In the mean time, both girls heard a shout from the living room, "Christmas music!!"

Kaori smiled, rolling her eyes. "You shouldn't be worried about Rika's well-being," She said so calmly Reina thought she sounded a little bitter. "She can handle herself. But you know something you should worry about is that you're letting that pot overrun with water."

After everyone had sat down for dinner (Tsuji took a bowl before walking out coolly), the mood seemed to rise a bit. It had been at least 45 minutes since everyone had seen Hitomi and Eri Kamei, making Reina wonder what was taking them so long. It only took at least ten minutes for Reina.

"Everyone," All heads shifted to Hitomi and Eri Kamei, who's eyes were red and puffy while she was twiddling her fingers in front of her. "Please welcome Eri Kamei, the new addition."

So Reina was no longer the new girl...

"You're hungry, right?" Makoto asked gently, gesturing to a spot beside Reina.

"Come on, kid, the food's gonna' get cold!" Yuko said enthusiastically, standing and pushing her from behind to sit next to Reina. Yuko's solution to everything seemed to be force, most of the time anyway.

Eri blushed as Reina smiled at her, her head still hanging down so that her short black hair covered her face.

"Yossi, sit down," Makoto grinned. There was a place next to her which was always empty, so Reina assumed it was Hitomi's spot.

"Ah, sorry Mako-chan," Makoto frowned. "I have business to attend to." Nonetheless, she grabbed a bowl of Tsukimi Soba and giving her underlings one last smile.

"So, Eri, right?" Ai began, trying to make the atmosphere a bit more friendly. Eri nodded in response. "Well, I'm Ai Takahashi!" She continued, maybe a little over-enthusiastically. "Call me Takitty! This is Yuko...you might want to watch out for her,"

"Hey!"

"That's Makoto, or Mako-chan, Maki or Gocchin, Kaori, Miki, watch out for her too," Ai had broth spit at her, though luckily she dodged it. and that's Reina, or Reinana or Tanakacchi. Ah, she just came not too long before you, actually."

Eri seemed slightly surprised at that, and her eyes, which were slowly beginning to get back to normal, went to Reina, who grinned.

"Hm...I wonder..." Yuko said, looking between Eri and Reina. "How old are you, Eri?"

"Eighteen on the 23rd," Eri replied so quietly Reina wasn't sure anyone else heard her.

"Would it be easier for Reina and Eri to share a room, seeing as they're closer in age? And who wouldn't like to escape Miki, anyway." More broth-spitting accured before Kaori stopped them both.

"I can talk to Hitomi about it. I think Reina's room is almost finished,"

"Good! Now let's eat! I'm starving,"

"You're gonna' get fat, Mikitty." Makoto teased, making Miki stick her tongue out at her, to which she only copied.

Reina suddenly felt like she couldn't wait to share a room with Eri, because quite frankly, she was tired of being woken by Miki's constant groping, and if it wasn't groping it was slapping or punching or kicking. What did this girl dream about, anyway?

Even as she made it out of the bedroom (easily that morning, because it usually difficult to leave the bed because of the great Mikitty, but the older prostitute wasn't in bed when Reina woke)  and down to the kitchen, it seemed she would never find peace in this blasted house.

"You bitch!"

"Don't call me bitch, whore!"

"If you haven't checked recently, you're a whore too,"

Reina rushed into the kitchen, looking between the two fighting prostitutes who happened to only be the two famous vixens in the house.

"Don't take your fucking issues out on me!"

"My issues? It could be considered your issue too,"

"You need to get over your problem with prostitution all ready! It's been over two years!"

Tsuji scoffed. "Prostitution is just taking sex and calling it a job. Why wouldn't I have a problem with it?"

"What the hell is going on?!" Reina yelled, stepping between Miki and Tsuji.

"Stay out of this, yankee," Tsuji said coldly, glaring down at Reina.

"What did you call me?!" Reina yelled, clenching her fists. Before she even thought of getting in a fight with Tsuji, though, she heaved out a sigh and rolled her eyes. "Look, what are you guys fighting about? Won't you just stop?"

"Ugh!" Miki flew her hands up in the air and stormed out of the room, and soon after a slamming door sounded throughout the house.

Reina plopped down in a kitchen chair, heaving out another sigh. Things didn't seem to be forming well in this place...

"You're pretty bold, you know that?" Tsuji said, though it hardly sounded like a compliment.

"Well I'd rather not wake up to a pair of prostitutes fighting," Reina grumbled, lying her head on the table and shutting her eyes.

"Well don't do it again,"

Reina scoffed. "Like I'll listen to you."

"And why wouldn't you?"

Reina's head shot up, red with fury and glaring at her sempai. "You're not my fucking boss, all right? Who the hell do you think you are, anyway? You can't just go around behind pissed at everyone especially people who haven't done a damned thing to you!"

Before Reina barely realized what she'd said, Tsuji was stomping toward her with her hand raised, palm ready to hurt the younger girls' baby-doll skin...

Oh, shit...

She was ready to take it, though. As if dealing with Miki wasn't enough, Tsuji was just ten times worse, if not more. But just as her palm was quickly inching closer and closer to Reina's cheek, her wrist was caught firmly, and Reina looked up to see a more than pissed Rika glaring daggers at Tsuji.

"I dare you, Nozomi." Rika growled. Reina had barely seen her come out of her calm shell, so seeing her as angry as she was, was a bit of a shocker.

Tsuji roughly pulled away from her superior, sending one last look to bother Rika and Reina before stomping out, and another door slammed.

"Are you okay, Reina?" Rika asked, kneeling beside the still-scared teen, who nodded in response. "Please excuse her. You'll get used to her attitude. I would just suggest that you don't be so bold next time, all right?" Rika smiled before standing up.

"I'm not that bold," Reina finally said. "But, I don't like being pushed around. She just makes me tick,"

Rika chuckled. "She'll tend to do that. But still, she can be a dangerous person. Just try to stay away from her." Reina nodded in agreement. She was in no place to disobey Rika, after all. "...Reinana?"

"Hm?"

"Do you...want her to like you, or something?"

Reina shook her head quickly. She didn't want Rika thinking that. "I guess I'd like to think everyone likes me, though."

Rika sighed. "Tsuji doesn't like anyone. Especially not a prostitute. (Reina nodded her head again) Now, I'm going to go shopping for groceries. See you later,"

"Hmph," She grumbled as Rika left. "Now I'm pulling Rika into my own mess...damnit..."
-------------------------------
First of all, I know Rika's not as calm as she is in reality, but I like writing about her that way. Second, maybe if I update often it won't matter if they're short:sweatdrop:

*I'm not entirely sure Yon means four...maybe it's "Yung"...sorry if it's wrong XD
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 12:20:27 AM by raspberrygashes »
Look out! Crappy editing and cheap promotion coming through!
Pimping Gorgeous Doll<<<>>>Charmant de Fleurs

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2006, 04:59:50 AM »
Evil Nono is hot, but her story confuses me. Maybe all will eventually become clear?

And I'm pretty sure it's yon.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2006, 06:04:22 AM »
That was great. And Yes Yon means four.
Quick romaji revision! remember the ones in brackets are the alternate pronouciation!(sometimes prefered pronounciation)

ichi, nii, san, shi(yon), go, roku, shichi(nana), hachi, kyuu, jyuu

Jyuu ichi, jyuu nii ....blah blah blah, nii jyuu!

Muhaha. Its gonna get really really REALLY long. So maybe writing the kanji would be an option...

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2006, 02:26:32 AM »
Wow.......... Not only did that make me chuckle, but it was quite dramatic. Miki is still the most awesome person in each fic. Acting like a child, yellin' at the youngin', having violent reactions to dreams ... All this I can imagine!~

Rika is the heroine here, that makes things happy for some reason *well to me it does*.

Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Sasha2411

Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2006, 11:53:31 PM »
I luv yov youre story ^.^

Offline Sasha2411

Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2006, 11:54:08 PM »
oops I mean 'youre' lolz

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2006, 03:59:13 AM »
Maybe Tsuji is a b***h because Kago was busted by the cops for something she did. Maybe.

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2006, 12:14:35 AM »
Teasers, anyone?

"Why do you want Tsuji to come, Reinana?"

"What the hell are you doing? Get off of me you little brat!"

"Don't worry Tanakacchi, I'll make sure you'll enjoy it."

Bwahahahaha!! Hope you likey :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 07:38:21 AM by raspberrygashes »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2006, 07:20:34 AM »
Ebil!

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2006, 01:55:52 PM »
Wooooooooooooooooooop woop woop!!
Sorry, that was just my imagination running wild...

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2006, 01:09:42 PM »
I just reviewed your story. Its not very long as neither is your story
http://forum.jphip.com/showpost.php?p=256672&postcount=4

Writing the review made me think....What is the name of the company the girls work for. Hello!Whores? (*cracks up and own stupid joke*)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2006, 04:05:26 PM »
*cracks up a Mikan's stupid joke*

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2006, 07:09:38 AM »
*wipes sweat* Thank god, someone thought it was funny! I was getting worried :P

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2006, 07:17:01 AM »
Quote from: Mikan;256675
I just reviewed your story. Its not very long as neither is your story
http://forum.jphip.com/showpost.php?p=256672&postcount=4

Writing the review made me think....What is the name of the company the girls work for. Hello!Whores? (*cracks up and own stupid joke*)
Funny, but I think it would be called something more like Hello!Hookers or even Hello!Pros.

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2006, 07:39:43 AM »
I just realized that the last teaser was from chapter five, not four :doh: so I changed it. Speaking of which, part four will be up tomorrow! Please be patient :)

P.S. LMAO! Hello!Whores, Hello!Hookers XD I actually hadn't thought of "naming" them anything yet. Maybe I'll think about it now.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Pimping Gorgeous Doll
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2006, 11:43:23 AM »
LOL@glcorps2002

I just had to ask some questions -
1 - Will there be any heavy Miki/?? Pairings?
2 - Will Aya, Melon Kinenbi or other groups feature?
3 - Will you have a perv :D

Just curious...

JPHiP Radio (8/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Sid to Hakuchuumu