JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Diary

Author Topic: My KojiYuu Story (OS: PSP - 2013 Christmas Special)  (Read 52249 times)

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
  • i hate cats but i love NyanNyan d(^_^)b
My KojiYuu Story (OS: PSP - 2013 Christmas Special)
« on: December 10, 2012, 08:27:16 AM »
ONE SHOTS:
It's the End of the World
Belt
No More Lies
What's Wrong?
Who Knows
Happy on a Birthday
PSP
On A Warm Place**
--

Somewhere Between Friendship and Love
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01 Is There Something Wrong
CHAPTER 02 Everybody Knows
CHAPTER 03 Things I'll Never Say
CHAPTER 04 Can She Hear Me?
CHAPTER 05 Pressures and Pains
CHAPTER 06 We’re Finally Moving Forward
CHAPTER 07 Weird But Happy
CHAPTER 08 Things You’ll Never Know
CHAPTER 09 Fan Service and Screentime
CHAPTER 10 Please Go Out With Me
CHAPTER 11 The Way You Are
CHAPTER 12 On Fire
CHAPTER 13 Rumors and Chances
CHAPTER 14 I'm Leaving
CHAPTER 15 That's What It Is
CHAPTER 16 Welcome to Paris
CHAPTER 17 Champ de Mars
CHAPTER 18 Eiffel Tower
CHAPTER 19 Bonjour Paris
CHAPTER 20 Flying Under the Orange Sky
CHAPTER 21 Under the Pont-Marie
CHAPTER 22 Rest Day
CHAPTER 23 Seine River
CHAPTER 24 It Was That Feeling
CHAPTER 25 Private Monologue
CHAPTER 26 Chasing
EPILOGUE

*****************************************************************************************************
NyanNyan,.. Please.. .. stop.. .. teasing me.. .. I’m.. scared..

--

Yuchan, this feeling of mine… .. it’s real.. I don’t know if it reaches you, but.. it really is real.. and slowly, it’s getting me.. scared..
*****************************************************************************************************

Hi.. I've been lurking around here for months now... searching and squealing over the great KojiYuu fics.
I was inspired to write my own and posted it somewhere else since the levels of writers here are really awesome and I'm embarrassed to post mine. :lol: :lol:

But due to the continuous pleading of those reading my fic to post it here, I created an account so I can share it with you guys.
So for those who haven't read the story yet, feel free to comment. and for those who already did, thank you for reading and for the continuous support!!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 04:33:00 AM by freakymonday »
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 08:29:58 AM »
CHAPTER 01
-Is There Something Wrong-
--

*click*

The sound of the door lock opens. Heavy footsteps entered the house.

“Hey! So how did everything go today?” , Atsuko greeted the person who just entered the door with smile and enthusiasm.

Atsuko Maeda, the face and center of the Japanese idol group AKB48 for the past 7 years has just graduated to pursue her dreams. This leaves the rest of the gang on the hands of her runner-up Yuko Oshima, and her best friend Takahashi Minami.

“I borrowed an Iron Man 2 DVD! Wanna watch it?” she continues. Without reply, her eyes glanced to see the girl. “Or is the new center too tired to even watch a DVD?” she joked.

A chuckle was heard. “Eh? New center huh?!” and glanced at the clock hanging on the wall beside the fridge. “/10:45 huh../”. She puts her bag down and slump her tired body on the bed infront of the TV. “Let’s play the DVD. There’s still time..” she continued with her arms now wrapped around the pillows.

“Are you sure you’re not going to sleep yet?” Atsuko replied with concern. “You look dead tired.”

Atsuko and Yuko have been living together for quite a while now. Being on AKB48 and on the same agency for years makes their friendship evolves into sisterhood. And having the same goal in life, that is to be a successful actress, they grew together reaching for it hand-in-hand.

--

“Sugoi~ I’m really amazed how Hollywood edited movies like this like magic! It looks really real, ne?” Atsuko exclaimed while her eyes’ still focus on the TV screen.

“Hai~ Hai~ Like magic.. magic..” Yuko agrees and then glanced on the clock. “Ah.. Acchan, can we pause Iron Man first?”

“Eh?!” Atsuko shifts her eyes to Yuko and saw the girl still focused on watching the DVD. “Do you need to use the CR?” she asked.

“Iie.. I just thought, should we check out Kojima-san’s drama? It’ll be aired any minute now..” Yuko answered with her eyes still on TV. “Everyone told me to check it out too..”

Atsuko giggled. “Mr. Stark wouldn’t mind..”

--

++[Atsuko’s POV]++

I put my stare back on the TV. Now I know the reason behind those clock glances she’s making. Well, she could’ve just told me. I wouldn’t mind.

“Kyaa~~ Kojima-san’s pouting face is the best!” she murmured in a very soft voice.

I gave a big grin in reply. I can see her eyes sparkling and her dimples marking her cheeks whenever Haruna’s on-screen. I wonder what happened. I wonder what’s wrong. Ever since I announced my graduation, she’s changed. Especially towards her, towards Haruna.

“Yaha! Kojima-san’s panty~~!” A faint sound I heard from Yuko. She seemed really happy watching Haruna.

And thinking about it, I actually miss these two together. Haruna also looks so happy with her. Everyone in the team think so too.

“Aaahh~ It’s done already!” She exclaimed smiling. I wonder what she’s thinking.

“So, are you ready to face Mr. Stark again?” I asked her in a somewhat joking manner. “He’s forgiven you for choosing Meguttan than him you know!” and ended it with a laugh.

She reached for the remote control and played the DVD. I can still see her dimples, signifying that there’s something on her mind that’s really making her happy.

Yuko. I want to know what’s wrong..

--

.. And clicked..

Yuko has just finished updating her blog. No matter how tired she was from what has happened today, updating her blog still pops into her mind. She shuts down her computer and went to bed. She laid her tired body beside Atsuko’s who went to sleep right after watching DVD.

She let out a big sigh and turned her back at her bedmate and reached for a pillow. It was hugged tightly that if it were a human, it could die from suffocation.

NyanNyan. ... Itai..” she whispered and sniffed, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

--

“Ah! Yuchan just updated her blog**!” Haruna whispered, talking to herself drying her long damp hair with a towel.

And a pout slowly formed on her face as she sat down on the side of her bed. “Kojima-san huh?..” she thought.

Her back falls on her bed keeping her phone held close to her chest. “Since when do you revert back to calling me that huh? Yuchan..” She closed her eyes and submerged herself in deep thoughts, browsing through the past, back to every single moment she had with Yuko. Tears started pouring from her eyes as she searched for the specific moment her Yuchan acts differently. “I can’t find it.. Yuchan..

She rolled over and reached for a pillow. “I miss you.. I miss you so bad..
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 08:45:31 AM »
CHAPTER 02
- Everybody Knows -

--

"Ne~ Ne~ Is it just me or Yuko's really losing a lot of weight lately."
"Oh yeah! I thought as well.."
"I know right. I think she's somewhat overworking herself."
"The pressure is really getting on her since Acchan left.."
"I think she's thinking too much. But she's still as lively as ever!"
"You think so? Something's unusual though."

--

Fixing her things up, Haruna who's almost invisible behind the door outside the room was stopped by what she heard. Her body slowly frozed in reaction to every words that the other members have uttered. Her hands stucked on the table she's leaning, head bowed down, and hair covers her face. "Yuuchan.." she murmured. She let out a deep sigh.

"Ya! Spacing out again huh?"

Haruna was brought back to reality with a familiar voice and a warm palm on her shoulders. She quickly turned around to make sure she's not mistaken of this familiarity. "Oh~ have you been there for long? I thought you're inside the room.." She smiled genuinely.

"Iie. I went outside to buy these. Want some?" Yuko offering an unopened bottled water, receiving a smile and a waving hand signaling no. "Must be from practicing.. You spacing out I mean. You should go rest."

"M-hmm.." Haruna answered shaking her head sidewards. "I'm fine... Ano,.. Are you now heading home?" She asked as she saw Yuko gathering her things up from the same table that she's leaning. "You should get enough rest Yu...ko.." She stuttered, remembering how Yuko called her formally on her blog update, getting her confused on how to call the girl she's talking with.

"I have today's schedule full. I have a photoshoot today too." Yuko answered zipping her bag. She checked the time and nodded. "Ja~ i need to run.. I don't want to look so haggard for running late." She smiled. Her dimples clearly engraved on her cheeks.

On impulse, the tall girl enveloped Yuko's face on her palms. "Make sure to sleep well after, Yuko.." Haruna mumbled while staring onto the girl's eyes. She received a nod and let go of the girls' face. There are still bunch of words in her head but all comes down to a tap on Yuko's shoulder, she smiled and utter "Take care..".

--

++[Haruna's POV]++

I was left standing as I watch her back quickly fades through the door. She must be really running late. Those small slender back, it was always so strong. I smiled watching her silhouette fade. Unconsciously, I found myself clenching my fist and my eyes started to water like crazy. My whole body started to stiffen as I bow down my head to keep myself off from crying. But these tears won't stop flowing down as if I have too much water in me that I have to discharge. As I close my eyes, sobbing started to follow, feeling all pain in my chest.

"What's wrong?!" I can't even lift my hands to wipe my tears. "What's wrong Yuuchan?" I can only stare at the empty corridor where you passed. I wanted to hug you and tell you to please be okay. "I know there's something wrong.." But even gathering the courage to ask you about it, it pains me. "I know there's something wrong but I'm no use.." My body suddenly yearns for your warmth. "I'm sorry Yuuchan.. I'm sorry I'm no use.."

"I have to stay strong..." I mumbled as I finally wiped my tears with both of my hands. "I've gotta be strong and wait for you to be back.. Yuuchan..." I set my eyes on the path where Yuuchan left. "No~ I'll bring you back Yuuchan.. I'll bring you back to me..."

--

Dragging herself again back to the apartment, Yuko's feet stop infront of the doorstep to search for her keys. Thankfully, Atsuko has opened the door before she find it.

"Ah~ Yuko!" Atsuko mumbled in surprise.

"Hehe~ .. Acchan.." the only reaction that Yuko can give at the moment. "Thank You." she continued grinning.

"You're too tired to even notice your key just hanging on your neck huh?" Atsuko jokingly said with a hint of worry.

"Iyaaah~" the tired girl replied blushing as she scratched her head from embarassment. "Going out?"

"Yep! And I'll also be gone for long. I don't know when I'll be back.." Atsuko explained. "I actually wrote you a letter left posted on the fridge and sent you a mail to inform you." she continued grinning.

"Aaahh~ I wasn't able to check my phone today. Gomen~~" Yuko replied in a very tired voice. "So, goodluck on wherever you're going." and smiled as Atsuko stepped out of the door.

Their eyes meet again as Atsuko signals to close the door. "Ahh.. Yuko?" She called before the door totally closes. Yuko just made a mumbling sound as a reply. "I'm.. really worried about you. if you need something out, I'm just a phone call away." Atsuko said in a firm voice with her back facing the door. "You get that? Right?" and walks away.

Yuko was left in deep thoughts at the door. Her hand was still holding the door knob. Slowly, her lips curved upwards.

--

*bzzztt bzzztt* That's the sound of Atsuko's buzzing phone. "Minami??"

*click~* She flipped her phone in surprise to attend the caller. "Moshi moshi.. Minami?"

"Ah~ Acchan.. Is Yuko there?" Takahashi Minami, Atsuko's bestfriend and now became AKB48's general manager.

"Iie.. She's alone and will be for long at the apartment. I'll be gone for a while to shoot a drama and we're now on our way." Atsuko shared happily. "Is something the matter?"

"Hmm.. I still don't know.. But.. I have a hunch that there is." Takamina replied ending in a sigh. "Well, I called since NyanNyan here keeps on mumbling her name.. Calling, Yuuchan.. Yuuchan.. And I'm pretty worried."

"You're still with them at this time of the night?" Atsuko glanced at her watch. "11:23". "I left Yuko home almost 2 hours ago."

"Hai~ No3B thing.. Miichan and I went out to grab coffee and when we got back, we heard NyanNyan calling her in her sleep." She glanced back at Haruna who's still lying down the sofa deeply asleep hugging her bag. Takamina let out a sigh. "I don't know what to do with those two.."

*blarg~!* sound of a dropping bag.

"Iieeeee~~!!" Haruna shouted as she lifts her body up waking from her sleep. Her forehead and neck covered in sweat and her face sporting a look of despair breathing fast.

Takamina and Minegeshi was shocked of the the shout and just freezed on where they were giving a worried look over Haruna. No words was heard from the two.

Lifting her hands, Haruna covered her face to hide the emotions that might reflect. She's still breathing heavily and catching her breath as if she's in between the crying and getting-crying-done state. But her efforts turned to waste. Her shoulders started to shiver as the tears she kept on holding rushes out.

The two hurried over to her side and comforted the sobbing girl. Takamina held Haruna's covered face in between her shoulders and chedst as her other hand pats the head. "It.. .. Its okay NyanNyan.... It'll be okay.." Takamina softly voiced hoping to calm Haruna down. "Sh.. She'll be back.. don't worry.."

Takamina felt Haruna sobbing harder. She felt helpless that she can't do anything to help a friend. "Let it all out Nyanyan.. Don't worry.." She uttered as she heard short deep gasping breaths. Minegeshi shares Takamina's feelings as she hugged Haruna from behind in hopes to give her relief.

--

++[Takamina's POV]++

This is the first time I've seen NyanNyan like this. She always looked like she cared for nothing but, "this is your reality, right?". She's always been keeping everything to herself. I don't know what's happening and what's wrong with Yuko but please just give her some time.

"Ne~ NyanNyan.. Just... hang in there.." These are the only words I can give her. I think that among us Yuko suffered greatly from Acchan's graduation. She's a hardworker ever since, and because of the pressure of being the center, she somehow lost track of who she was.

But as for this sobbing friend of mine who's branded as someone who never knew the difference between love for things and the real love, she finally proved them wrong. Her beautiful long silky hair now drenched with tears of love for her beloved, she finally met someone who've shown her the meaning of it. "I'm happy for you, NyanNyan.. I really am." Now, she's overflowing with emotions that surely is a little new to her. "I can only offer you my shoulder NyanNyan..but I'm sure it'll be okay.."

--
-
## AUTHOR'S NOTE ##
I feel like I'm writing a collection of Angsty One Shots, *laughs*.

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 08:48:54 AM »
CHAPTER 03
- Things I’ll Never Say –

--

Rehearsal’s just finished and Haruna is sitting comfortably in front of a big mirror. The laughs of the people playing behind her back make her smile. From the mirror’s reflection, she can see Yuko playing with the younger members. Her lips curved upwards but her eyes retain its sad downward curve.

“Yuko’s at it again huh?” Mariko said while pulling the chair beside Haruna. “She really enjoys perverted things neh?” the taller girl continued joking while watching Yuko from the mirror. However, the recipient of her joke remained silent. She then noticed Haruna’s eyes still focused on Yuko while sporting a smile. “You missed Yuko, right?” She twisted her neck to face Haruna.

A pouting smile radiates from the interrogated girl, lowering her head as she tucked her long hair behind her ears.

“Oh c’mon~! You can just steal her away! The juniors will surely be relieved if you stop her doing those grabbing.” Mariko joked but still no response from the girl who looks happily spaced out. “Hmm! Why don’t we get out of here and shop a little? There are new releases of goods down Shibuya. Let’s get you some fresh air~” She grabbed Haruna’s hand and drag her out of the rehearsal studio.

--

Mariko Shinoda is one f the pillars of AKB48. Currently the oldest member so the team members confidently regard her as their sister whom they can confide to. Mariko and Haruna belong to the same team and became close after going shopping almost every week. Both of them are goddesses of fashion so them shopping and going out together is not really something of a gossip.

“It’s really funny how people see Yuuchan a perverted person.” Haruna suddenly mumbled. She sipped through the straw of her juice. Her fork pinned down the tip of a sliced cake lying just beside her glass of juice.

“Hmm..?” Mariko’s curious. She stopped going after her share of cake, showing Haruna that she’s ready to listen.

“Hmm! Ok! Maybe to others she is..” the long haired girl started. “But that’s not the case for me.” She put down her fork and started to reflect on the past. “.. the … the way she hold me, it feels different. You can feel her effort of keeping me comfortable.” She shook her head. “Iie~ I can feel her hugs so gentle and warm, with no sense of malice nor even a slight hint of pervertedness.”

Mariko smiled and nods her head. She can see how genuine Haruna’s words were. The warmth from Yuko that she missed seems to radiate from the girl’s words.

“And.. and the way she holds my hands every time she tried kissing me, it’s.. It’s.. It’s as if she’s telling me something along the words… it’s okay.. It’s okay NyanNyan.. I won’t do anything you don’t like.” Slowly, Haruna’s eyes started to smile. “And when she kissed my cheeks, I can feel her gentleness.. not something like a cat in heat.”

“Of course, she obviously loves you, Nyaro.” Mariko pointed out as she intertwined her fingers to support her head. “And… You feel the same way for her too, right?” She asked in a very gentle tone.

The smile on Haruna disappears. “I don’t know.. I don’t know if we feel the same way, but…” She paused and stared down at her food. “I know what I’m feeling is more than what I felt before.” She met Mariko’s eyes with her lips smiling. “I feel weird.. but happy..”

Iie~ with Yuuchan, it’s definitely beyond the word happy can define…” she thought.

--

“Aaaand CUT!! Good work!” the director shouted.

Atsuko went to her stuffs placed under the tree to find her towel to wipe her sweating face. A grab was felt on her right hand and her entire body was pulled downward behind the big sakura tree.

“Minami!” she exclaimed.

“Shhh~!” Takamina instructed as her hands covers Atsuko’s lips. “How’s the day going? You free to go?” She grinned.

“How did you get here?” with her eyes sparkling with joy, Atsuko asked.

“Tee hee~~” Takamina just giggled in reply. “Just thought that you missed me already, so I saved you the trouble of seeing me!” the short girl continued with a big grin.

“You little!” The sweaty girl teased. “Well, I do kinda missed you… and the others too…” They sat down on the ground and laid their backs on the tree trunk. “I missed everything… but… I have to move on… That’s why I’m happy seeing you here, Minami.” She lowered her head and rest it on Takamina’s shoulders. “I’m really happy.”

“Acchan, just go for it.. Our dreams should always come first, remember that.” Takamina cheered. “So when we meet again after I graduate, we’re both closer to it.. to our dreams.”

“And then you and me.. we… we can get married…” Atsuko whispered in a smile closing her eyes.

“EEeeehhhh???!!”

--

The cold night wind blows through the windows of her room. And as her hair covers her face from dancing with the wind, she closes her eyes and smiled. To the veranda she walks, wearing only a satin night gown, not minding the cold breeze. Vision focused towards the starry sky, she held her hands near her chest and whispered “This… This will definitely reach you… Definitely… before everything in me runs out…”

--
-

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 08:57:15 AM »
CHAPTER 04
- Can She Hear Me? -

--

She seemed sulking on the room’s corner, reciting words repeatedly. Yes, rehearsing lines like she’ll be on a play.

“… but I may sound weird! Argh!” She grunts. And she continued mumbling phrases. With no confidence at what she’s practicing so far, a heavy sigh resonates through the room. “But I want us to have a picture wearing these wedding dresses.” She pouted.

“Kojima-san… You’re up next… Please be ready.”

“Mou…” She prepared herself and walks near the platform. Her eyes started to wander in search for the short girl. Scanning the whole room like a high-tech security camera, a girl sitting on the opposite side of the room was spotted, still doing her make-up. “I can’t be wrong… that’s definitely her.”

“Kojima-san, it’s time for your solo shots.”

Posing with grace and elegance as always, the shutters was flashed from the camera. As her eyes accidentally glanced on Yuko’s direction, her look was nailed on that position. “/I want to have a wedding picture with you…/” Her eyes gaze onto Yuko more intensely , her radiating a very passionate and happy aura.

“Wonderful, Kojima-san! Stay focused!” *click * *click* “Good!!”

Her photoshoot ended like that, with her keeping a constant fierce look on Yuko. It was then Yuko’s turn for her solo-shots and Haruna was standing just beside the photographer.

--

++[Haruna’s POV]++

Yuuchan~! Kawaii~! Kawaii~~” But even though I’m so close to this photographer, our eyes haven’t met yet. Is she really already over me now? Sigh.

“Ok! Kojima-san, please join Oshima-san over there.” The photographer just called me over pointing his fingers to Yuuchan. And so, I stepped closer to her.

There goes her smile again, giving me bliss but at the same time makes me feel sad.

“Ok! You two just be yourselves and show the world what a happy couple you two are!” He instructed. But... As much as I don’t want to admit it, we’re not a happy couple anymore. Have we really been a couple?

“Ano,… can I come closer? Yuko?” I whispered onto her right ear as we posed for the camera.

“Hai.” I saw her blush a little. I rested my chin over her shoulder with my cheek touching her neck. “I miss how you do this to me, Yuuchan…” I closed my eyes and kissed her cheeks. “And this too…” I hugged her small frame tightly and stick my head onto hers. “I love the way you hugged me…” She smiled at the camera as I come closer to her.

“Ok! Let’s do the full body shots. Stay close you two!” The photographer shouted.

I hold her hands and intertwined our fingers as my eyes met hers for the first time. “Yuuchan, daisuki…” I can only tell her this on my thoughts. She posed with another smile. But this time, her eyes are also smiling. Has my thoughts reached her? I’m so happy. “Promise you’ll stay with me until the end…” I pulled her hands near my chest. She seemed flustered about it but I don’t care. I don’t care at all. I placed her hands on my shoulders without letting go of her eyes from my stare. My hands traveled slowly on her slender back and pulled her closer to me. I’m happy that she doesn’t mind at all.

The photographer just continued clicking his capture button. I don’t know if he’s still giving us instructions but my mind and body is too focused on Yuuchan. It’s like everything that I’m doing doesn’t go through my head at all. My body is just moving on its own. Slowly my forehead met hers as I gaze into her eyes. Almost an inch away from a kiss, her eyes suddenly curved sadly. “ just moving on its own. Slowly my forehead met hers as I gaze into her eyes. Almost an inch away from a kiss, her eyes suddenly curved sadly. “Yuuchan???

“Good Take!! Arigatou!” the photographer shouted. “Let’s see if we can get this published. You two sure is close~” Looks like we’re done.

My hands moved instinctively to hold Yuuchan’s face, stopping her head to be separated from mine. I sport a big smile. “Let’s take a picture!” I finally was able to ask her.

“Eh?” She seemed surprised. I released her face from my hands which also separates our heads. “Didn’t we just have a photoshoot together?” her, questioning me with a smile.

“I… I… I…” Oh shoot~! I’m stuttering. “I want to have one taken for myself.” What the hell did I just say? “I mean, I want us to have a picture together on my phone.” Do I sound so pushy? Argh! My practicing has gone to waste!

She giggled and pinched my face. Oh! I missed this. “Anything for you~ “ she smiled.

--

“Hmmm… Nyaro… Yuko…” She uttered.

Mariko just checked on Haruna’s twitter account. Actually, she really is happy to see the wedding picture that her friend just tweeted but she can’t seem to bring a smile on her face. She closed her phone and let out a deep sigh instead. “You two can’t fool me with your smile.” She murmured while looking away.

--
-
#################### AUTHOR’S NOTE ######################
okay.. i'll go to work first. i'll upload the rest when I have time. So for now, thank you all for reading.
and for that person (kim-san) who constantly supports me and who pleads to post it here, there ya go! ^_^)

Offline Rachel431

• ecchi
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 09:03:03 AM »
I truly can't wait to read more :)

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 09:38:31 AM »
I have read your fic before tumblr maybe or somewhere I'm not sure but hoping for u update nxt chapter:)

:welcome

:jphip:

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 01:25:30 PM »
Oh!! It´s so good!!
I want to know what is happen with Yuko! She is okey, isn´t?
Continue this plis!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 01:31:49 PM »
I already read this story on winglin, i'm glad you finally decided to post it here, freakymonday~san!  :)
Looking forward for another awesome Kojiyuu story from you in the future!  :thumbsup

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 02:06:15 PM »
Long time no read koyijuu!

What happen to yuko???

:kneelbow: thank you for this!

Offline ZeriusLei

• ecchi
  • Waifu waifu looking for waifu~
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 02:12:19 PM »
W-w-woah..
*lost of words for awhile*
S-so many chapter in once?
Woohooo!!
Love you miayaka sama!
Oh my darling kojiyuus.. *pedo face*
*shakes head*
Oops gone wild @.@
Please write more!
Just a hiatus KojiYuu/WMatsui butthead.

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 04:25:58 PM »
Pls up date soon!!
wanna know what happen to yuko.
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 05:21:42 PM »
Ohhhh this is so awesome! Really good fic o/ can't wait to read more*.*

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 03:22:37 AM »
@Rachel431, BbSis - yey! thanks for anticipating the next chapter.. i'm glad you liked it

@saeyukilover - yeah.. a lot of people here are also on tumblr.. so most has already read and finished this

@Minami-chan, miayaka, and Pdpond - you're comments brings a lot of memories... hahaha

@haruhi16 - either you're Yui-san or Kim-san! Hello there!! or neither... :(

@ZeriusLei - yeah.. i'll be posting batches of chapters so I can post the other fic.

so here's the next chapter... i'll upload the next one either later today or tomorrow morning.. thank you all for reading!!!!
oh.. yeah,.. and this chapter was written a day before NyanNyan tweeted their wedding pic...

===============================================================================

CHAPTER 05
- Pressures and Pains -

--

Her vision is now starting to get blurry. Sayaka is pushing a lot of glass towards her. Being too cloudy that she is, it never occurred o her that the former team K captain is deliberately making her drunk.

I’m sorry Yuko. This is the only way I know for you to let out all those that bother you…” She whispered to herself.

Yuko and Sayaka belong to the same team. Team K, which was formerly lead by Sayaka Akimoto became a very warm team, actually more like a family than what you call a team.

Obviously worried with Yuko, she managed to drag the new center home and execute her make-Yuko-confess plan to somehow be of help. Although she knows that this isn’t the best and right idea, knowing Yuko, making her drunk is the only way. Good thing is, she can hold alcohol better than the short girl.

“I’m just putting up a little distance…” Yuko mumbled. Her head is leaning over her hand which is holding her glass. “She wouldn’t notice it anyway…”

“You think so?” Sayaka seemed to disagree. She poured a little on her glass to show the mumbling girl that she’s not the only one drinking. “She’s obviously worried about you. Everyone in the group thinks so too…” and glanced at Yuko.

“I’m doing this for the group. If sacrificing a little would make the group grow, I’d gladly do.” She answered straight to the point while looking at her glass.

“But that distance, it doesn’t look a little to me…” Sayaka offered another glass. “You’re hurting Kojima too.” She paused to see how Yuko will react.

“Kojima-san… she’s… she probably wouldn’t feel this distance the way that I do…” Yuko drinks another glass.

“Hmm. Although she seemed not interested on what you feel, when you look at her closely, she’s already accepted your feelings a long time ago, Yuko…” Sayaka tried to explain the best that she can. “It’s like, without you knowing it, she’s put a lot of faith in you to take care of her heart. She’s never really a showy type of person but you yourself should be able to feel how much she’s happy and thankful for having you.” She further explained as she grabbed another bottle of sake. “It’s actually her that I feel sorry for about you keeping distance.” The bottle was now opened and another glass was filled.

Yuko shifts her eyes on Sayaka. There was a short moment of silence and a sigh was heard a little later. “I don’t want everyone to think that I’m neglecting my duties as a center and team K’s captain for being too scandalous” she smiled quoting the song about two girls being scandalous for being always together.

Hearing this, the girl on the other side of the table sported a shocked look. But somehow, she understands. She nodded. “So it really is the pressure of Acchan’s graduation that’s changed you…” She thought. “You really are a hard worker…” and gave Yuko a smile. “But, isn’t it too much to restrain yourself on doing things with Kojima? A simple hug wouldn’t hurt though…”

“It’s actually painful.” She signaled for another pour on her glass. “When I’m with her, I want to hug her, and kiss her, and just be lovey-dovey together like before…” she smiled after drinking her glass before looking away.

“And… what’s stopping you?” a good question from Sayaka.

The interrogated girl sighed. “I just think that… no… actually… every time I’m with her, there’s this feeling that I should be looking out on our juniors.” She signaled for another glass. “… and that I should be a good sempai who knows how to value work... that I just don’t fool around.”

“That’s…” Sayaka attempted to give a response.

“That if they saw me chasing around Kojima, they’ll think that I’m just thinking of myself and not caring about the image of the group.” Yuko interrupted in a shaky voice.

“Hmmm…” the other mumbled, thinking. “We’re actually much inspired to work seeing you harassing Kojima.” She giggles. “It gives a very warm atmosphere too, like a place where you can just be yourself that is…”

“But I don’t want to look like a slacker compared to Acchan or you…” Yuko murmured. Now she’s too drunk for another glass that lifting her glass seems impossible.

Sayaka gives off a very warm loud laugh on what she heard. “A slacker huh?” she giggled again uncontrollably. “You’re the one who’s making us look like a slacker!”

“What’s so funny?” pouting Yuko grunts. “So, my reasons… you found them stupid.” She took a deep breath.

“You know what?” Sayaka stands up and walks towards the drunk team mate. “Have you seen Acchan distancing herself from Takamina before? She’s been the center for years but she keeps on clinging to that midget until the very end… Or me on Sae? I am a former captain but I never even thought of doing that distance thing.” She placed her arm over Yuko’s neck. “We never do that. We don’t. Right?” she strongly said looking at Yuko with a smile. “Because we don’t care what the juniors would say. We’re AKB after all. We seniors… are a bunch of happy couples.” She winked.

“But… that’s…” Yuko’s trying to reason out. “Kojima-san and I… we… “ struggling on what to say. “I feel…” she closed her eyes and breathe in. “What I feel for her, it’s not like between Acchan and Takamina… nor Sae and you… it’s…”

“Iie~” Sayaka placed her fingers on Yuko’s lips. “It’s because you’ve been happy with Kojima ever since… you can’t see how the things outside your own little world are doing, which is really good. It makes you be yourself.” She explained. “Aside from you and Kojima, Acchan and Takamina’s relationship is somewhat just like yours. Sae and mine is a little light though. But even so, what I’m saying is, you just have to be yourself! Just like how Acchan was especially with the general manager.” She then carefully removes the glass from Yuko’s hands and gave another wink. “Stop holding back, Yuko…”

“Eh? Honto ni?” Yuko replied in a soft groggy voice. “All along I thought that Bakamina’s after her too…” she slumped on the table. “…after my NyanNyan too…” Tears, it starts to build up on the sides of her closed eyes. Little by little, smile finally appeared on her tired face.

Sayaka grinned. She poured the last remains of sake on her glass and emptied it to her throat looking at Yuko smiling on her sleep. “You’re NyanNyan huh?... finally…”

--

The sweat drenched her hair and almost the upper half of her dress. Walking unsteadily towards her bed, she slumped her body over and curled up with both of her hands still holding her pounding head.

“This… this… is getting too frequent…” she smiled in pain and tears. “Not… yet…” she rolled over the opposite side of her bed weakly. Under her pillows came her hands searching for something. “I can’t… It hasn’t reached her yet…” Her hands were shaking badly as she opened a bottle of pills from under her pillow.

Struggling so much to take two tablets, you can see her eyes are on the verge of crying and her holding-it-in even though her hair covers almost her entire face. She holds her head with pressure. Her eyes closed and her body curled more on the very side of the bed.

“Just… just a little… bit… more…” heavy breaths resonate through the four walls of the room. “Onegai~”

--
-

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 04:14:02 AM »
ahhh this.. fic.. i read it before.. T_T.. no spoiler i know... its so sad and happy in the same time

Offline Rachel431

• ecchi
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 04:17:38 AM »
Its so awesome :P  :cow:

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 07:46:14 AM »
ahhh this.. fic.. i read it before.. T_T.. no spoiler i know... its so sad and happy in the same time

finally met you here. Thanks for promoting my fic on tumblr!!

and i have this feeling that you are kim-san... :banghead:

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL) - Chapter 06 Update
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 07:49:24 AM »
CHAPTER 06
- We’re Finally Moving Forward -

--

“Arigatou Sayaka…” Yuko mumbled while changing her clothes for the bikini shoot of Playboy Magazine. “No more holding back now.”

Haruna who’s been dozing off seated on the corner of the studio was already on her bikini. Yuko slowly approached her from the back and put her arms around the girls’ neck. “It’s been so long… NyanNyan…” she uttered as her head touches Haruna’s.

Caught by surprise, the tall girl who just heard Yuko calling her with her nickname froze in shock. Hint of tears from overwhelming happiness can be seen on her eyes but she managed to keep it in. She holds Yuko’s tangled hands on her neck and whispered, “Hai~ it really has been a while… Yuuchan…”

A moment of silence engulfed both lads as they fill their hearts with warmth from each other. Tangled together with so much feeling of longing and relief, they seem to have entered their own world once more, a world where only both of their hearts unite. All the words that must be said reached each other with just the warmth from one another’s touching skin.

“Hey, you two!! Quit getting all lovey-dovey this early.” One of the assistants called their attention, grinning. “It’s time to put all those feelings on print!” He projects a big wide smile.

--

The shoot ended with success. Both the staff and the girls seem to enjoy working.

“Do you think something good happened? To the KojiYuu couple I mean.” the staff asked the others as they walk outside of the studio.

“Yeah. They feel so different from the other day. They went from being too close to intimate… too intimate if I may say. Really!” the others agree in response.

“I know right! They looked like couples who hadn’t been together for years. You can feel them wanting to eat each other out!” all of them started laughing.

“Well, they just get married, so let’s treat this as their honeymoon!” One of the staffs joked.

“Haha.. but honestly, their pictures will definitely go through a very rigid selection process this time~”

--

“Ah~ Yuuchan… can we… stop here a little…” Haruna stuttered voicing out as her hand grabs Yuko’s shoulders. She smiled waiting for Yuko’s reply.

“NyanNyan?” the short girl answered, tilting her head to the left while pouting. “We’re almost at the restaurant. Are you not hungry?”

Haruna grinned uncomfortably. Sweat is starting to surface on her bangs covered forehead. “Ah.. a.. I am..” She smiled desperately.

“Daijoubu? You’re sweating.” You can hear her voice overflowing with concern as she saw her beloved’s desperate smile. “I guess the shoot was too tiring for you… and this long walk too… I’m sorry… I can’t carry you with this body… NyanNyan…” Yuko sighed, with an aura of sadness enveloping her.

“Yuuchan, baka~!” Haruna teased as she pats Yuko’s head. “I’m just tired. C’mon~ I’ve already had my rest from this little talk we had. I’m now ready for some of your treat!!” she smiled punching her fist in the air while looking at Yuko.

--

“Arigatou… m(_ _)m” She smiled and closed her phone.

“What are you smiling at?” Sae grunts as she noticed Sayaka smiling after reading her mail. Currently, the two are dining together in a restaurant away from the city.

“Nothing… I’m just happy for the squirrel for successfully escaping out of the cage she built herself.” Sayaka answered with her don’t-think-about-it look. She grabbed her fork and continued eating.

“Hmm! I see~” the ikemen idol just nodded in return. “You guys will then have less of a worry now then.” She continued.

“Not for me though…” Sayaka disagreed. She let her fork rest on the table again and stay quiet for a second. Sae can’t help to look down as well.

Sae Miyazawa is also a member of the group AKB48 until Atsuko Maeda’s graduation. She has been part of the group together with Sayaka. Because of their height, which is comparably taller among the team members, and roles in Team K, Akimoto and Miyazawa are frequently referred to as twin towers of the team. Over the years, they developed a mutual understanding of one another making them one hell of a pair in the group.

--

++[Sae’s POV]++

“Promise me you’ll come see me again when you get back, Sae.” Sayaka hold my hand. I can feel its warmth over my now cold hands. “No matter how busy you’ll be, please, somehow make time to meet me…” She continued in a very soft loving voice.

“Of course!” I answered back cheerfully. Leaving my partner behind became the toughest part of my decision to be transferred to Shanghai after all. But, to be able for us to grow, we must both learn to sacrifice for our dreams. And I know she knows it as well. “But make sure you’ll do your best and move forward too!”

She just gave my hand a tight squeeze and released it after to continue eating. She might be thinking of graduating soon. “I just want to make sure that you still feel the same way after we part.” She looked at me with a smile. “We still have to meet Santa in Finland right? I don’t want to see him by myself. Remember that!”

“You’re still as reserved as ever.” I replied back knowing exactly what she means.

The night breeze sure is cold but our hearts are warm. Staring at this same sky, no matter how far we’ll be apart, I know we’ll always be together. “Sayaka…

--
-

#################### AUTHOR’S NOTE ######################
Haha.. my head is giving me a hard time on how to put everything I imagined into words so please forgive me for putting more sayaka x sae moment than Kojiyuu.

I can see Kojiharu clearly on my mind than Yuko so my story is getting a little blurry. I’ll make it up to you guys next time!

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 07:53:54 AM »
CHAPTER 07
- Weird But Happy -

--

*Ding Ding* the doorbell rang at six in the morning. *Ding Ding*

*creaaaakk~~* the door slowly opens.

"Yu... Yuuchan?!" Haruna looks surprised.

"Ohayo! NyanNyan!!" Yuko's radiant smile reached Haruna. "What took you so long? Dozing off again? It’s too early for that!" she joked.

"Mm~Mm" the girl behind the door replied shaking her heads sidewards. "I'm inside the shower so I didn't hear the bell ring. Come inside!" she smiled brightly.

"Yahaaa~~ I missed this place." Yuko voiced out in a soft manner. "I missed cleaning your stuffs." she continued with a tease.

"Mou~ now I feel horrible for making you clean my apartment... Gomene~~" the tall girl pouted and whispered, enough for Yuko to hear. She sat on the sofa and patted to the empty space beside her while looking at Yuko.

"You don't have feel horrible. I'm happy to serve my princess anytime!" the little girl replied cheerfully. She sat on the space beside Haruna and leaned on the tall girl's shoulder. As she closed her eyes, her hands travelled to Haruna's palms. Their fingers intertwined. "Have I... given you a hard time?" she uttered. "I’m..."

Her words were interrupted with Haruna's other hand on her cheeks. "Shhh~ Daijobu, Yuuchan." Yuko lowered her head, making it lean in between Haruna's shoulders and breast. "Why don't you lay here instead?" the long haired girl who's only wearing undies and a big shirt taps her thighs, smiling. She then gladly complied.

With their hands still intertwined placed above Yuko's stomach, Haruna let out a sigh. The girl who's lying down on her lap felt the sudden breathe. She then can't help but look out for what happen. Her free hand reaches out for Haruna's cheeks. "You're cold. Are you okay?" she asked.

"I actually didn't get enough sleep." From the way she's holding her cheeks, Yuko can feel that Haruna's smiling.

"Want me to call the general manager for you? I can tell her you're not feeling well today." she offered with a tone of worry and concern.

"Two more hours of sleep is fine." the girl answered on a whisper.

"I'll accompany you ‘til then." Yuko murmured and let go of Haruna's face. She turned her body a little to her side burying her face on the tall girl's abdomen.

--

She opened her eyes and looked around. Their hands are still intertwined beside her stomach and her head is still resting on Haruna's lap. Nothing's changed from the last time she set her eyes closed, except that Haruna's other hand slipped down the sofa when she moved her head. She glanced on the nearby clock. "6:32am, I haven't been asleep for fifteen minutes." she whispered to herself. She titlted her head a little to see the other girl's face which is bowed down facing her. Yuko smiled.

"NyanNyan... I missed you... I missed you so much..." words are kept in her thoughts as her hand rised up to feel the bowed girl's cheeks. "Do you really lack sleep? You're still cold." she murmured.

Yuko slowly moved her body away from the sleeping lad. Carefully, she untangled their fingers as she quietly stood up. Seeing how uncomfortable her NyanNyan is, she gathered all the little pillows placed all over the sofa and stack it together to support Haruna's head which she also arranged to lean sidewards on the pile of pillows.

"I'll cook you breakfast first..." she said and gave the sleeping beauty a peck on the cheeks.

--

*sigh~*

"What's with the big sigh, general manager?" teased Mariko.

"Those two seem to be enjoying being together.. again.. Yuko mailed. They won't be coming for the morning rehearsal." Takamina replied in a serious tone.

"I'm glad Nyaro and that squirrel is back together again though. Nyaro is worried sick about Yuko." she answered back. This time, she really is happy with the two spending non-work-related time together. Suddenly, a memory from the night right after the bikini shot appeared on her mind.

["Mari-chan! Guess who's back! (6.^)/ -Haruna"] attached with a picture of her and Yuko sharing a glass of shake.

Back then, Mariko saw their eyes revert to the old them, just like how the newlyweds would look, emitting a warm aura of togetherness that is.

"That means, you're going shopping alone soon!! ahaha!!" the short girl pointed out laughing.

--

"Gome~~" She whispered in a soft trembling voice. "Gomene~ Yuuchan.."

"NyanNyan?" Yuko was taken aback of what she heard. Haruna is still on her sleep which makes her worry more.

She hurriedly let go of the spoon she's holding and turned off the fire that's cooking a soup. As her feet dragged her body back beside the sleeping girl with lightning speed, no other thoughts filled her head but to be by her princess' side.

She kneeled beside the stack of pillows and caressed Haruna's head. Her hands carefully wiped the girl's bangs away from its eyes with a worried expression.

"Yuuchan... Yuuchan..." the sleeping girl continued muttering. You can see her forehead starting to sweat and tears slowly forms on the sides of her eyes. "Gomene..." teardrops then started to slide down her face.

Yuko who's been grazing the sleeping girl's face started to feel distraught. The hurt she felt keeps on increasing every time Haruna calls her name. Unknowingly, her eyes are brimming with tears. She moved quickly towards the pile of pillows and supported Haruna's head with her right hand as she hurriedly removed all of it. With the small space that those removed cushions have created, she carefully sat in and allow Haruna's head to lean on her chest. Accepting all of the tall girl's leaning body weight, as well as its tears and murmurs, she hugged her tightly.

"No~..." Yuko's crying. "No, NyanNyan..." She murmured trying to hold back the tears. "You didn't do anything wrong..." Her warm embrace tightened.

She can hear Haruna, still calling her name. "Stop it... NyanNyan.. Stop it......... Please.. Stop.." Her right hand caressed the girl's head. "It's all because of me… of my stupid reasons..."

"Dont................... Yuuchan.............. No....... Please.............. Stay....... 'Til the end........." Haruna uttered softly between long silences as she rest on the small girl's body.

Yuko nods in reply each time. Her eyes are still flooded with tears. Taking a deep breath is her only resolve as she keeps her arms tightly wrapped around her beloved.

"I will... never leave you again..."

--

Their hearts and bodies are intertwined. The morning sun is sending light through the small gaps between the window's curtains behind the sofa where they rest. Warm beams of light from the outside reached the short girl's resting eyes.

"Unf!" she reacted on the sun's wake-up call. Her body is still heavy with Haruna's leaning weight on her. The tall girl's hands are now wrapped around her small body. She gently strokes her princess' head and smiled.

"Mmmhh.." Consciousness starts to stick on Haruna. She slowly opened her eyes. "Huh? Clevage?......" She thought. Her eyes are still sporting a sleepy look. She tilted her head upwards and saw Yuko gently smiling at her as their eyes meet. "How did you..."

Yuko gently kissed Haruna's heavy eyes. "Kawaii~" she whispered smiling seeing Haruna's slumberous face gazing at her steadily like an innocent child.

The dopey girl tilted her head back to the position she's woken up not minding the skin that she saw. She pressed her head further down Yuko's chest and closed her eyes to hit the hay again. Yuko giggled.

"Sleepy head..."

--
-
################################### AUTHOR'S NOTE ###################################

I hope the way I imagined these scenes has reached you all~

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 11:31:12 AM »
It's an awesome fic!!!!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Diary