JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Davichi - I Love You Even If I Hate You

Author Topic: Kidults Assemble!! - Toy Thread  (Read 28788 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Kidults Assemble!! - Toy Thread
« on: May 13, 2007, 07:07:46 PM »
Post any new toy pics from your collection! Thanks~ :cow:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 10:57:44 AM by winner »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: Kidults Assemble!! - Toy Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 01:20:57 AM »
Some stuff I bought at 2007:

First off, a few Revoltech. Optimus, Patlabor and Eva:

Q FF toys:

Seiya:

ZEONOGRAPHY 3011 Kampfer:

SIC Masked Riders:

And GFF Metal Composite 1001 Gundam, with some other guys:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 06:02:09 AM »
Nice to see a fellow toy colloctor here  ;D

Those Faiz SICs Saint Cloth Myths are awesome. I wanted to buy a Seiya Saint Cloth Myth since the stores had a 70% sale on them but I'm afraid that if I bought one, I'd probably by the others too. :P

The only revoltech I have is Mazinkaizer. I'm waiting for another sale (or maybe the ToyCon next month, whichever comes first) so I can buy Convoy and Megatron in one shot. :D

Here's some of my collection. I'm saving up for a display cabinet so I can set some of the other stuff I have free from the box:

G.I.Joe Sigma Six

MOTU (2002)

Some Marvel Legends, vintage He-Man and Thunder Megazord

And my latest purchase, Garo Equip & Prop vol.7, Momotaros and Master Shafu

What I'm waiting for is Garo Equip & Prop vol.8 (White Knight) and SIC incarnations of Kabuto and the gang ;D

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 10:59:28 AM »
Got today. Goku and Kame Sennin ;D :

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Winner's stuff thread
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 03:04:25 AM »
I've been looking at a bunch of figures lately after finding out about Shunya Yamashita. I bought a couple already from some really low priced auctions (The one I got today was broken though. :() I've got my eye on so many that I would like to get, but I have no money.

I don't even like Neon Genesis Evangelion, but this statue is really cool.

Pics are from HeiSei Democracy. (Link goes to review of the statue with way more pics)

I got a couple more statues in the past few months, but I actually don't have much space for them 'cause everything in my room is just scattered. I need to paint a scene for one of my classes, I'll probably set 'em all up for part of the painting. I'll probably take some pics then.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »
MOTU (2002)
Oh shit, I'm not the only MOTU collector here. Ima post some pix of my collection later :yep:
Yo words, you got any of those new MOTU Classics figures? They look pretty dope but I haven't bought any yet....

They will release He-Ro next:

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.130952400
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 10:08:32 PM by Masa »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 10:14:21 PM »
MOTU 2002

Bootlegs, mini figures & vintage Tower Tools:

I might post pix of my vintage MOTU collection later :pimp:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 10:17:03 PM by Masa »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 02:26:48 AM »
Awesome collection there Masa! :twothumbs

Oh shit, I'm not the only MOTU collector here. Ima post some pix of my collection later :yep:
Yo words, you got any of those new MOTU Classics figures? They look pretty dope but I haven't bought any yet....

Gotta admit, the classic MOTU look still looks good, even with the added articulation. I saw some of the new figs in a local shop but they're pretty expensive. :sweatdrop:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 09:50:30 AM »

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

MOTU San Diego Comic Con report

Huge breaking news from the Mattypalooza Panel from SDCC!

* Teela is October 2009!
* Zodak from 200X is the October bonus figure!
* Scareglow is November's figure and he glows in the dark!
* King Randor is December 2009!
* Green Goddess is the December 2009 bonus figure!
* Adora from POP is January 2010 and kicks off the Club Eternia subscription!
* Battle Armor He-Man is the January 2010 bonus figure!
* Trap Jaw is February 2010 and comes with Kronis head and arm!
* Battle Cat is the February 2010 bonus figure!
* Moss Man is March 2010 and he's flocked!
* Wun-Dar (Wonder Bread He-Man) is the March 2010 exclusive bonus figure for Club Eternia subscribers. He will come with a map of Eternia!

The MOTU line is doing very well and in the future there will be original characters. Orko is coming in 2010. Mattel would like to get to Prince Adam, but there is no announcement today. 4 Horsemen said the Giants Megator and Tytus are something they want to do and are still pushing for it. Keldor was asked about in a question and the response was that he could be made.

Toyguru has spoken to the Barbie division about a Teela or She-Ra Barbie, so that is a possibility for the future. Speaking of Teela, Toyguru revealed that she comes with a secret accessory. Like father, like daughter! Repaints of MOTU will probably be done as bonus figures, so that subscribers don't get duplicates of figures they already have.

There are no plans for playsets or mini-comics at this time. Subscribers will get a figure poster as one of the bonus items. Battle stands are coming the Spring. They interlock with each other and come in packs of three. Matty is working on expanding their overseas shipping. Matty's Facebook page will be updated regularly. There will also be news about the lines on Matty itself.

Mattel still does not have the rights to Filmation original creationslike Shadow Weaver and Lizard Man, but they are working on it.Matty does not have the rights to the 1987 He-Man movie yet, but they are working on it. Mattel does have the rights to do Gwildor, so it's a possibility. Toyguru asked if the audience would like to see a Gwildor/Orko 2-pack.

A script is in development for a new Masters of the Universe movie. Special thanks go to Toyark.com, evenflow, hemanrep and HeManofGreyskull for clear pictures! Come back here for the wrap-up in Part 3 this weekend!
http://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=966

OMFG! MOTUC really is for the hardcore fans. GJ Mattel! :theking

Kronis :twothumbs

HOLY SHIT! I can't believe they are even releasing the legendary Wonder Bread He-Man :shocked

DOPENESS! I'd buy 'em all if I wasn't broke at the moment. My only complaint is that Teela's face looks too masculine :P

Gotta admit, the classic MOTU look still looks good, even with the added articulation. I saw some of the new figs in a local shop but they're pretty expensive. :sweatdrop:
Word! I think I'm gonna try to get He-Ro and the re-release of He-Man. Too bad the figures get sold out crazy fast at MattyCollector and for example Man-At-Arms was gone in 40 mins :doh:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 10:11:12 AM »

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 12:06:17 PM »
had these for a few weeks, got them for free from a source to remain nameless >.> just got around to setting them up the other day.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 12:29:17 PM »

The green Marines are mine, the yellow Orks belong to my friend Chris.

Yeah, I'm a geek. XD

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 04:48:32 PM »

My gundams, Meer Campbell figure and a maneki neko.

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2009, 03:08:08 AM »
Here is one of my cosbaby

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2009, 05:39:22 AM »
Some of my Kamen Riders

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 04:36:20 PM »
Finally ordered my first MOTUC figure:

http://www.mattycollector.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=matty&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE&productID=105864600

The He-Man re-release! Pix coming as soon as I receive that bad boy :yep:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2009, 06:49:35 PM »
GREAT COLLECTION GUYS!! I got some Kamen mini figure from Yesasia. more like phone strap thingy XD I want some more perv hentai figures too :lol:

AW SNAP. MOTUC looks epic, wonder if it has that punching action. I got some classics somewhere.

Here's what I got, I went nuts with the Episode 1 hype, even have a Darth Maul BK drink topper cuz I thought shit would be worth tons.

My Star Wars collection, even got Jar Jar and Anakin  :doh: I tapered off after Ep. II and said fuckit after Ep. III

Got this Darth Vader 500th tho!

Transformers re-issues I copped. Megatron Japanese ver. and Toys R Us Soundwave XXXclusive. I pre-ordered Bumblebee but it never came WTF.

Lately, it's been figures of Sports Variety. Shaq, Kobe, Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Ichiro, Donovan McNabb, Wayne Gretzky, Mark Messier, and a stack of Oilers. Though Kill Bill one was 5 bucks so I got it.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 03:40:05 PM »
Pix coming as soon as I receive that bad boy :yep:

:twothumbs

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2009, 07:34:47 AM »
i used to have lots of this little action figures, i also remember that my friend used to have a whole closet full of this stuff (even the cars and shit)... i lost more of them in an avalanche (playing in a little mount of sand) lol i even celebrated the funerals

i don't remember things before that era and after that i just remember that videogames owned almost all of my play time.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2009, 11:05:10 AM »

God. Why on earth do I remember Moss Man!
He's like deeeeeep in my brains "kindergarten section". :lol:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Davichi - I Love You Even If I Hate You