JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dip - It`s Too Late

Author Topic: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Christmas Special] Under the Mistletoe (29 Dec)  (Read 218375 times)

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 3.1] Love Interrupted (18 Aug)
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2012, 04:18:00 PM »
finally have the chance to read everything!

Dr Mayu sure is very cool and a bit possessive! I hope Cindy is fine, and Mayu can propose successfully! :fap :fap

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
[Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 3.2] Broken Mask (20 Aug)
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2012, 04:19:33 PM »
A/N: Somehow, I kept my word of updating in "a couple of days". Here's Part 3.2 of my Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi series! This is turning out into a full-blown medical drama :doh: I enjoyed writing it though. And it looks like it won't end just yet. Part 3.3 should be up later this week.

Other AKB48 members and one very popular couple are going to make cameo appearances in this update. Do watch out for them and I hope you enjoy this update! :deco:

Note: This is a genderbend story.

---

Broken Mask

Mayu coughed as choking dust invaded his lungs. With squinted eyes and a hand covering his nose and mouth, he staggered towards Aoi Shopping Mall while all the people around him were scampering in the opposite direction.

“Cindy…” he remembered the store that his cousin worked in was situated at the left side of the building which was still holding up. However, he had no idea how damaged it was on the inside and judging by the looks of it, it would not be long before the whole mall collapsed. Unable to contain his anxiety, he pushed his way past the crowd.

“Sir, you can’t go in!” the mall’s security guard blocked Mayu’s path.

“My cousin is still inside. Let me go!” the usually collected doctor felt a growing sense of dread as shoppers and staff streamed out of the building but he did not spot Cindy or any of her colleagues. He tried to struggle out of the grasp but the burly guard was determined to keep him away from the mall.

“Sir, you have to go! It’s very dangerous here!”

“I need to see if she’s alright!”

“Mayu!”

Mayu whipped his head to the source of the voice. Relief washed over his nerves upon seeing Cindy sprint towards him. The visibly shaken woman lunged at him and threw her arms around him in a bear hug.

“Thank God you are safe,” Mayu returned the hug. “When did you get out?”

“Just. And the moment I came out I saw you arguing with the guard.”

Loud snaps and rumbles sounded from the swaying building. Remembering the dire situation they were in, Mayu grabbed Cindy’s forearm and dashed across the road, trying to get them as far away as possible in the shortest amount of time. As they ran, a police van and three fire engines turned into the street and pulled up a safe distance from Aoi Shopping Mall. Mayu recognised one of the figures emerging from the first fire truck. Halting in his tracks, he told Cindy, “You keep going to a safe location. I’m going to stay back and help the injured.”

“Are you out of your mind? It’s dangerous!” Cindy yelled at his crazy decision.

“People could be dying as we speak. I have to help them.” He squeezed her arms, “I will be careful.”

Cindy noticed the staunch determination in his eyes and realised it was futile to persuade him to leave with her. Fighting back the lump in her throat, she said in a commanding tone, “I’ll be expecting your call after all this is over, understand Mayu?”

“I promise,” he flashed his most reassuring smile. “You be careful too.”

With that, he ran towards the captain of the rescue team, not sparing another glance behind him.

“Takahashi-san!”

A short but tough-looking woman dressed in the Search and Rescue Team’s signature orange uniform paused her conversation with a police officer and spun around at the sound of her name.

“Dr. Watanabe! How come you are here?” Takahashi Minami was not expecting any of the medical staff for another five minutes.

“I happened to be in the area when the quake struck,” Mayu answered. “I’ll be sticking around to tend to the injured.”

“That’s great! My team will gather the casualties here while Atsuko’s team will keep the area clear.”

Mayu gave a nod of acknowledgement to the female officer next to Minami, “Officer Maeda.”

“Good to have you with us, Dr. Watanabe. By the way, your colleagues should be arriving soon.”

True to Atsuko’s words, the distinct chopping of a helicopter sounded from the sky above them. The rescue team had already secured an area near the disaster site for it to land. Rapid gusts of wind swirled up the dust and sand again, causing the people on the ground to turn away from the descending helicopter. Three Akiba Hospital staff hopped down from it one after another. Some of the tension eating away at Mayu eased when he saw his fellow doctors. However, when Yuki’s face appeared, mixed feelings gripped his heart. While he was glad to see her, he was concerned about her safety in such an unpredictable and risky environment.

“Mayu!” Yuko ran towards him with her emergency medical kit slung over one shoulder. “I was so worried that you’d be flattened like a pancake when I heard about the collapse at Ginza!” Taking in his dirt-covered self, she clicked her tongue, “Talk about a dirty pancake, boy.”

“Now’s not the time for jokes, Yuko-san,” although feeling the urge to shoot her a warning glare, Mayu had to admire her ability to lighten up the mood.

“Mayu?” a familiar feminine voice reached Mayu’s ears. Looking past his mentor, Mayu found Yuki rooted to the spot a few steps away with Ren. He walked up to his stunned girlfriend and drew her into his arms.

“Why are you here? And why do you have dust all over you? Your forehead, why is it bruised? Were you caught in the building?” 

As questions bombarded him, Mayu tightened the embrace, trying to quell the rising confusion that filled Yuki. “No, I wasn’t in the building when it collapsed. I was in my car and hit my head against the wheel when the quake occurred but it’s nothing to worry about. As for why I’m here, I’ll explain later. Now we have lives to save.”

It pained Yuki to see her beloved hurt but he was right. She had to stay calm and focused on her mission. Taking in a deep breath, she said, “Alright, you owe me an explanation after this.”

“Enough chit-chat, you lovebirds!” Yuko clapped her hands loudly to capture everyone’s attention. “Takamina says the building is very unstable now so don’t wander too near it. Just stay here and wait for the rescue team to bring the casualties to us. We will perform triage so get ready the tags.”

Off to the side, Officer Maeda Atsuko interviewed the mall’s building management staff while her teammates cordoned off the disaster site.

“I notice scaffolding on one side of the building. What is it for?” Atsuko asked the trembling middle-aged man seated on the sidewalk. He had some superficial cuts on his arms and cheek but was otherwise fine.

“We were building an extension to the mall so the workers were knocking down some walls and pillars recently. Never did we expect such a strong earthquake to strike. Now… the workers are… are dead. It’s all our fault!” he buried his face in his hands in shame and exasperation.

Atsuko patted his shoulder, “Maybe they aren’t. The rescue team is doing their best to save the trapped people now.”

Armed with the newly acquired information, Atsuko conveyed it to Minami whose team was busy ferrying the injured to the first aid station. By this time, the rest of the medical team had already arrived in ambulances.

“Yuki, gauze,” Ren stretched out his left palm and Yuki swiftly handed him a stack of the woven fabric. Ren pressed the gauze against a gaping wound on the side of a young man’s head. The man’s hair was sticky with copious amounts of blood and his ear was almost totally ripped off. It dangled precariously by a loose strip of skin.

Yuki passed a roll of bandage to Ren and the doctor expertly wrapped it around the groaning man’s head, securing the blood-soaked gauze and the torn ear. “Shizuka and Katayama, transport him to the nearest hospital.”

“Yes, Dr. Matsui!” the two paramedics transferred the red-tagged man onto a stretcher and carried him to the nearest ambulance which drove off once the back doors were closed.

“Yuki!” Mayu called out as he cut a woman’s pant leg down the length of her left shin. By this time, he had already ditched his jacket and rolled up his white shirt’s sleeves for ease of movement. The woman’s lower left limb was broken at several points and the shattered bones protruded from the messed up skin. Her leg was crushed by a marble statue when the rescue workers found her. She screamed and trashed wildly as Mayu tried to stem the bleeding. “Help me hold her down.”

Yuki used her body weight to press down the woman’s flailing arms while Mayu worked on her leg. However, the woman was hysterical and almost kicked Mayu’s face with her good leg had he not dodged in time.

“Ma’am, I need you to calm down!” Mayu gripped her wriggling right leg.

“It’s too painful! Let me die! Just kill me already! I can’t take it anymore!” tears stained her face as she shook her head from side to side.

“Ma’am,” Yuki could not stand seeing the woman give up her life so easily, “you have a family waiting for you! How can you just die like this?”

The woman’s swollen eyes widened for a moment. Realisation soon hit her and she sobbed loudly. “Ken-chan…”

“Is Ken-chan your son?” Yuki asked, her tone softening. The woman nodded. Smiling, Yuki held her hand and gave an encouraging squeeze. “Then please bear with the pain for Ken-chan. I’m sure he is waiting for his brave mother.”

Crying quietly, the woman noticeably relaxed. Yuki and Mayu exchanged relieved smiles and he was able to stop the blood flow in a short time. He called over two paramedics and asked them to send her to the hospital. Pulling off his soiled latex gloves, he regarded Yuki who was doing the same.

“Thank you. You always make the job easier,” he said as he handed her a fresh pair of gloves.

“It’s a woman’s touch,” she quipped with a playful wink. As the couple prepared to move onto the next casualty, Minami’s strong voice bellowed, strained with urgency.

“Everyone, move away from the building! And brace for impact!” Screeching creaks and deafening rumbles pierced the air. Staff and patients at the first aid station turned towards the mall to see the rest of the damaged building crumbling and the rescue workers scrambling to safe grounds. A few of them did not make it in time and were struck by the huge falling concrete blocks.

“Men down! Men down!”

“Stay away!” the rescue team captain hollered at her colleagues who were about to dive back into danger to pull out their fallen comrades. “It’s not stable yet! Move back!”

As if reacting to her words, the bottom rubble shifted and the debris above crashed down. For a moment, all was quiet as emergency personnel and victims alike gaped at the devastation in disbelief.

Breaking the silence at the first aid station, Mayu whispered, “Are you okay?” to the woman in his arms. He had used his body as a shield the very moment he heard Minami’s first warning. 

Slowly straightening herself, Yuki checked Mayu’s face for any sign of pain, “Yes. You?”

“I’m fine. Just collected more dust,” he replied wryly, gaining a small smile from the nurse despite the situation.

Yuko’s voice cut through the growing murmurs. “Everyone alright?”

Shouts of affirmation answered her question and after making sure no one was further hurt, the medical staff went back to work on the patients. On the other hand, it was chaos on the rescue team’s side.

“Minami!” Atsuko clutched the filthy sleeve of Minami’s uniform the second she reached the anguished woman.

“My men…” the captain’s lips quivered as she wiped away her pooling tears hastily. Grabbing the communication device strapped to her left shoulder, she barked for reinforcements from the Fire Department’s headquarters. “Sayaka’s team is coming in seven minutes,” she informed the worried-looking officer and stepped towards the pile of rubble that used to be a thriving shopping mall. Feeling a snag, she noticed the hand on her sleeve holding her back.

“Be careful, Minami,” Atsuko’s concerned eyes bore into Minami’s misty brown orbs. The captain nodded and gently pushed her hand away before gathering her surviving teammates to formulate a new plan of action. After reinforcements had arrived, the rescue and medical teams toiled round the clock to save as many lives as possible. They pushed their bodies even as fatigue set in. By sunset, the first aid station had been cleared of most of the patients who had been dispatched to various hospitals in Tokyo for further treatment. Now came the gruelling task of providing aid to the trapped survivors as the rescue workers raced against time to extricate them from the wreck.

“There’s a child in here!” Akimoto Sayaka, second-in-command of the rescue team, shouted from her position next to a hole among pieces of broken concrete. “She’s still alive but her arm is trapped. I need a doctor to assess her condition!”

Having just sent off a heavily injured rescue worker, Mayu responded immediately to Sayaka’s call. Ren who happened to be nearby joined up with them as well.

“The girl is inside,” Sayaka shone the powerful flashlight into the hole at their feet. “I need someone to go down and take a look at her. What we are standing on may not hold for long so we need to get her out as soon as possible.”

“I’ll go,” Mayu volunteered without a second thought. Ren stared at him in shock.

“Are you sure about this? Didn’t you hear Akimoto-san? This thing may collapse!” Ren tried to dissuade him.

“The child is still alive. We can’t leave her to die,” Mayu argued. “Plus I am shorter than you. It’s easier for me to go through this small hole.” He unloaded his medical kit from his shoulder and threw it down the hole, careful not to hit the little girl.

“Wait,” Ren yanked him back, “what about Yuki-chan?”

Mayu froze and glanced into the distance where Yuki was helping Yuko with a casualty on the ground. Turning back to Ren with an unreadable expression, he laid a hand on the older man’s shoulder.

“If anything happens to me, please look after Yuki. I know you still like her,” Mayu said. Emotion flickered in his eyes but it was almost instantly replaced by grim resolution. Gritting his teeth, he turned away and added, “Please provide support from here, Ren-san.”

Ren watched helplessly as the persistent doctor threw on his professional mask and lowered himself down the hole. Damn you, Mayu. You know better than anyone else that Yuki-chan will only be happy with you.

In the cramped space filled with shattered concrete and broken metal beams, Mayu got down on his elbows and knees and crawled towards the whimpering child.

“Hey,” he called gently, “I’m a doctor from Akiba Hospital. I’m here to help you. What is your name?”

“Hi-Hikari…”

Mayu scanned the area for anything that could pose an immediate danger to their lives. Finding none, he asked, “How old are you?”

“Eight years old,” the girl croaked, her throat painfully dry from being trapped without water for hours. “Onii-chan, I want my mummy and daddy.”

Mayu felt around the broken part of a wall that was pinning down the girl’s left arm. Darkened blood pooled around it. Feeling a tiny hand with his fingertips, he grasped it and found that it had already turned blue. He gave it a strong squeeze, “Do you feel anything, Hikari-chan?”

The girl shook her head.

Thoughts raced through Mayu’s mind as he weighed his options. If I want to get Hikari out, I’ll need to amputate her arm right here and now but to do this to such a young child, it is equivalent to ruining her future. But chances are the arm is already dead and there’s no point in saving it.

“Onii-chan… why are you so quiet?” Hikari peeked at Mayu through half-lidded eyes. Snapping out of his dilemma, he cleared his throat, preparing himself to inform Hikari of his decision.

“Sorry. Onii-chan was thinking,” Mayu forced a smile onto his face before turning serious again. “Hikari-chan, I am going to tell you something now so listen carefully.”

The weary girl kept her eyes on the doctor.

“Your left arm is crushed by this rock here and the rescue workers cannot remove it because it is too dangerous. In order to get you out, Onii-chan has to cut off your arm,” he paused, expecting an outburst.

“It means I can go out and see mummy and daddy again, right?”

The calmness displayed by the young girl surprised Mayu. “Yes, that’s right,” he answered.

“Mummy always tells me not to talk to strangers but Onii-chan is a really nice man,” Hikari beamed, her teeth shining brightly against her ashen face. “I trust Onii-chan.”

Mayu found himself returning a heartfelt smile to the innocent child. “Hikari-chan, this will be painful so please bear with it. Onii-chan will stay with you throughout the procedure. I promise I won’t go before you are free.”

Yuki must be rubbing off on me. Mayu chuckled inwardly at the generous amount of kindness he was showing. The thought of Yuki motivated him to work faster so that he could see her soon.

“Ren-san!” Mayu shouted upwards. “Throw me a saw! And Akimoto-san, shine more light this way!”

“Coming!” a medical saw in its sterile packaging landed next to Mayu’s leg. He tore it out and placed it on a plastic sheet before preparing Hikari’s body for the amputation procedure.

“Hikari-chan, we are going to start now,” Mayu warned and brought his scalpel down on her arm.

Above them, Sayaka cringed at the excruciating screams coming from within the gap.

“He’s cutting it off, isn’t he?” she asked Ren. The doctor merely nodded, his mind somewhere else.

“Akimoto-san.”

“Hmm?” Sayaka turned to him.

“How long more do you think this will hold up?” Ren queried, his eyes never leaving the surgery scene below.

“I can’t say for sure but there should still be time if nothing unexpected happens.”

Suddenly, Sayaka’s receiver on her shoulder crackled to life.

“Attention all. We’ve noticed slight movement in the rubble on the south-western side. All personnel stop what you are doing and evacuate.”

“Shit,” Sayaka cursed under her breath. “Watanabe, how long more do you need?” she yelled down the hole.

“Another eight minutes!”

“I’m giving you five!”

“Okay!”

Ren tightened his grip on the edge of the opening. Come on, Mayu-san. Hurry up!

In the suffocating space below, Mayu felt sweat trickling down his forehead. He was not ignorant of what was happening. Being inside the wreckage meant that he could hear every small creak that the debris made. A few minutes ago, he had already sensed shifting somewhere else among the destruction. He was a little glad that Hikari had passed out from the pain, allowing him to operate without any distraction. By now, he had cut through the bone and was slicing through the remaining flesh.

On the ground, Yuko and Yuki heard Minami shouting orders to her team and saw the rescue workers retreating from the collapse site.

“Let’s go, Yuki-chan,” Yuko urged.

“Wait,” Yuki looked around frantically. “Where are Mayu and Ren?”

Yuko searched the area with her eyes and spotted Ren crouched on the pile of rubble with Sayaka. “Ren, Sayaka! What are you two still doing there? Takamina has given orders to evacuate!”

“Ren-kun, have you seen Mayu?” Yuki asked. Ren’s blood ran cold at the sound of Yuki’s voice. Panic rose within Yuki as she watched him remain silent.

“Ren-kun!” she pressed.

Ren glanced down, “He is down here, trying to free a child.”

Yuki’s breathing caught in her throat and her heart skipped a beat. “No… Mayu…” She rushed forward but was held back by Yuko.

“Yuki-chan, you can’t go there! The rubble might not be able to support another person!”

“But Mayu-”

“Mayu will be fine. Believe in him,” Yuko kept a firm grip on the agitated nurse, afraid that she would run off again.

“I’m done!” a triumphant cry sounded from the hole. Relief washed over the group. Sayaka and Ren swiftly reached down to lift the unconscious Hikari. Cradling the girl in his arms, Ren made his way down the ruins and bounded towards the nearest ambulance. Meanwhile, Mayu hoisted himself up with Sayaka’s help. 

“Let’s move!” Sayaka nimbly side-stepped the obstacles and leapt down to the ground while Mayu was less agile as his limbs were stiff from staying in the same position in the hole for a prolonged period of time. Just as he was taking the last few steps down, the earth shook violently and a powerful force flung him to the ground. His body took a rough tumble and rolled multiple times from the impact. Before he could even register the shock, a concrete block the size of a chair smashed his chest and a loud crack resonated within his body. A sharp pain burst forth and he felt his insides tearing as terror-stricken voices erupted around him. The voice which he loved so much was screaming something at him and he badly wanted to tell her that everything was alright, that he would see her when he woke up, just like every morning.

Don’t cry, Yuki. I’m just a little tired… I will be back… after this… nap…

---

To be continued…

Thank you very much for reading! As always, reviews are greatly appreciated! :deco:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:46:50 AM by seigus »

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 3.2] Broken Mask (20 Aug)
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2012, 04:41:51 PM »
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !!

Lol I'm exaggerating xDDD

Mayu's gonna be alright !

Why didn't Gorira Oops ! I mean Sayaka get Mayu on time ?! She's Supaah woman with mega ultra abs lol

I hope Mayu will be really alright :<

I loled when I imagined Yuki rebel from the others xD

Update soon~
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2012, 04:50:18 PM »
Mayuuuuuu.... Nooooooooo!!!!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2012, 05:02:02 PM »
 :OMG: Mayu!!!!!!!!!!!  :badluck:

:fainted: :err: until then I'm dead here....

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2012, 05:30:39 PM »
Wahh! Mayu no!  :barf:

Don't you dare kill Mayu or I swear I will go awall on you!  :temper:

No but please don't kill him please. Pretty please.  :gyaaah:

Don't leave Yuki alone!  :fainted:

Please update soon!  :pleeease:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2012, 05:32:19 PM »
NOOOOOO!!!!!!

MAYU!!!!
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2012, 06:20:59 PM »
Uuuh mayu~
Mayu!!! Dont leave Yuki!! She need you!!
Mayu rib broken right?gezz...and the internal organ.._uh hope he's fine..
Seigus-san why its still to be continue? I though it will be last..mou~ but its ok...the story is too much good!!
Im about to cry...LOL

Arigatou seigus-san
I cant wait the next...
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2012, 06:25:12 PM »
Mayu!!!! NO!!!!!!  :OMG:
Please tell me he's going to be fine  :fainted: please!!  :frustrated:
He is such a good doctor! Don't let anything bad happen to him  :gyaaah:
I'm so captive by this story...  :farofflook:
Thanks for the update... and I'll be waiting for the next update...

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • devota de la diosa riho
    • rihobaex
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2012, 07:44:47 PM »
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MAYUUUUUUUU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :on blackhole:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2012, 07:53:31 PM »
Although you facepalmed yourself in the beginning, I must say I really enjoyed this so-called full-blown medical drama. :lol:

And for the umpteenth time I was so impressed with Dr. Watanabe. His persistent professionalism under emergency situations, his friendliness towards Hikari-chan (I gotta thank Yuki too for that), and the goddamn pain he got from the concrete block really brought out the heroism in him. Even if he would be gone because of that smash and crack (which I hope wouldn't happen in the next chapter), he would leave in such note that makes me want to respect him more. :yep:

This was really one intense chapter. :D

P.S. Thanks for suggesting Code Blue! I'll try searching for it.
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2012, 10:44:37 PM »
NOOOOOOOOO!!~  :frustrated: :scared:

seigus-san, don't leave us hanging like this!!  please update soon! omg, what's going to happen to mayu.. please, update update updateeeee~~  :pleeease: :tantrum:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2012, 07:27:27 AM »
Let me take a nap with mayu T.T
An intense storyline and am mindblown
Till then waiting for the next update, keep up with the good fic  :thumbsup

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2012, 07:44:40 AM »
The voice which he loved so much was screaming something at him and he badly wanted to tell her that everything was alright, that he would see her when he woke up, just like every morning.

Don’t cry, Yuki. I’m just a little tired… I will be back… after this… nap…

^ You left me hanging. I've read that part like 5 times xD

I just can't wait for update. Might as well nap with Mayu for the time being n_n

Oh, later this week, come to me ~
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2012, 09:41:17 AM »
NOOOOOOOooo!!!!!! :on blackhole:

you make me cry :cry:  :mon waterworks: :fainted: ( it is the truth)

huhuhuhuhuhu :cry: update soon please :peace:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2012, 10:34:48 AM »
Even though I love YukiRena... Mayu, please live and don't leave Yuki!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2012, 01:46:20 PM »
Mayu...  :cry:

Nice fic... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Please update soon..  :twothumbs

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2012, 12:02:38 PM »
Thank you so much for all your comments, everyone! They really motivate me to keep writing! :rock: Looks like all of you don't want Mayu to die. I was actually thinking of killing him off as I have always wanted to do a character death in one of my fics. Nah, just kidding. Or maybe I'm not :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: *super troll face*

ChuuuPuffss: Super Gorilla didn't expect Mayu to fall behind by so much :lol: You know, I also kept re-reading the nap part and I feel like slapping Mayu for sleeping at such a bad timing!

Pwety: I know this sounds very wrong but I'm actually kind of happy that I made you cry. It means that I was able to convey the gravity of the situation and the emotions to you. Thank you for crying! (still sounds so wrong :doh:)

sakura_drop: If Mayu dies, let's go to hell and slap him. Yes, he's going to hell for leaving poor Yuki :smhid

aruka: If you enjoyed the medical drama in my story then I'm sure you will love Code Blue. It is way more intense and you really feel for the regular doctors AND even the patients who just appear for one episode. Thank you for your love and respect for Dr. Watanabe. It means a lot to me as it makes me feel that the build-up of Mayu's character wasn't for naught.

kurogumi: Let's just say I got carried away with the medical drama part so it's taking longer to complete :P

miyumi-chan: I have a feeling you will kill me if I kill off Mayu :lol:

Jesseye, CrimsonGrxy, lollita90, korisunyan, ichikawa, Chichay12, Megumi, kiruchi: Thank you for supporting this story! I am halfway done with the next part so it should be up in the next two days! :deco:

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2012, 01:34:05 PM »
Just because i'm crying doesn't make Mayu die...

Because I don't wan to cry more!

Oh I know it's an unreasonable request but... NO don't say that Pwety!!! It is too unreasonable request!!!( this is not about Mayu but this is about Yuki!)

Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2012, 01:48:31 PM »
Uuh 2 days...ok 2 day...uuuh seigus-san i will waiting...(T^T)...ah why 2 days look soo loong...LOL

Doctor! Doctor! Doctor watanabe!...LOL

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dip - It`s Too Late